PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Translators Wanted!

Gold Knight
February 27, 2006, 12:07 AM
A lot of people usually just drop in to look at the translations, but they might NOT be aware that the translators themselves here have their own subforums containing all their older translations and also even personal threads where you can get to know them and ask questions. So...

And even if you ARE aware, well, this thread should be useful for quick linking anyway...!

So here's a stickied list of links here for everybody. Don't forget to thank all our amazing translators for their hard work. They deserve all the props they get!

One Piece Translators (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11722.0)

Currently, we do NOT have any active OP translators here. Please consider coming here and translating for us. Thanks - GK

If you aren't included here, it's probably because you aren't posting translations on a weekly basis, or don't have a subforum for your translations or an Ask Me thread. If you would like to do any of that, send me a PM and I'll help you out. And I'll include the links here. :)

Mr. Death
May 15, 2006, 05:42 PM
Hi, I'm new here , I didn't know where i should post this at but I was wondering if any of ya had translated the Red and Blue One Piece Data books. If so I was wondering if ya could either tell me where to find it or send me a copy. Thanks in advance.

njt
May 15, 2006, 09:17 PM
nope I doubt they are translated :( sorry

Mr. Death
May 16, 2006, 12:30 PM
nope I doubt they are translated :( sorry

OK thanks though

centerxv
July 20, 2006, 09:50 AM
one piece 420 is out
im lookin for the english translation~
www.msnusers.com/onepiecemangav-2
it's under pictures ty!

destinator
July 20, 2006, 09:52 AM
one piece 420 is out
im lookin for the english translation~
www.msnusers.com/onepiecemangav-2
it's under pictures ty!

you should look here

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6248.msg103771#msg103771

Gold Knight
December 16, 2006, 02:55 AM
We need more translators here who would be willing to translate OP for us directly.

Neither HimizujinEternia or Shinwei are translating for us on a constant basis. Shinwei is now doing private translations for Rush. HimizujinEternia just... vanished after a while. Currently, pocketmofo is the only frequent OP translator we have around, but he has other manga that he likes to translate as well.

So, if you are an OP translator please consider staying around for a while. Thanks.

Musashi Gen
December 20, 2006, 06:32 AM
I didn't realize that One Piece translators is well...understaffed. Did you try, Gold Knight, at AP? T_T

Ayah
December 20, 2006, 07:51 AM
As much as possible, we don't want to recruit translators from other forums no matter how tempting that is. We would prefer if they come here on their own hence the request.

casanova300
December 20, 2006, 11:07 AM
hey, i would like to help but what can i do[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 11:01:01 AM_________________________________________________where can find the text that need to be translated

skywalker6705
December 20, 2006, 10:35 PM
Well, I'm going to do what I can. I'm in college and all, so life comes first, but I read weekly, so I'll pop out a script often when I can, If my internet and computer are willing.

njt
December 22, 2006, 02:48 AM
Well, I'm going to do what I can. I'm in college and all, so life comes first, but I read weekly, so I'll pop out a script often when I can, If my internet and computer are willing.

woot :). I'll also try to translate the previous chapters that haven't been translated yet^^;

But it'd always be nice to have a helping hand there, and another version for the audience to read~

ketwaroo
December 23, 2006, 10:27 AM
awseomeness!

pirates deserve more attention.

btw, the link on the first post is not accurate. the translator central was reordered by translator name. so OP translations are scattered all over the place.

WinterLion
December 23, 2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the reminder ketwaroo. ^^ I fixed the link so that it leads to the series translations index. ^^

And I'll drop a trans for OP every now and again as needed and as I have time. :p No promises though, and I can't do every week, but I'll do what I can, when I can. ^^

skywalker6705
December 24, 2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder ketwaroo. ^^ I fixed the link so that it leads to the series translations index. ^^

And I'll drop a trans for OP every now and again as needed and as I have time. :p No promises though, and I can't do every week, but I'll do what I can, when I can. ^^

Awesome. If you could help me with my future translations in the translators forum, time permitting, I'd appreciate any input you have. I strive to be as accurate as you have been.

Gold Knight
December 26, 2006, 07:56 PM
hey, i would like to help but what can i do[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 11:01:01 AM_________________________________________________where can find the text that need to be translated

In the Downloads & Releases (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=168.0) forum, you can usually find the latest chapters. Thanks. :)

Always appreciated ;) Thanks.

woot :). I'll also try to translate the previous chapters that haven't been translated yet^^;

About time you no-good translator ;) (j/k)

mujman
January 14, 2007, 04:23 PM
If it's the case that you guys really really want a OP translator, let me know. Perhaps I can be of assistance, since I have been reading the raws this forum provides for quite awhile now. It's nice to give back, you know?

I'm not sure if I'll remember to sign back in and look for posts, so if there is something serious about translation then please just message me at gmail.com, same nick. Otherwise, lol, I'll just keep reading the raws!

martigan
January 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
I'm gonna do my best from now until at least a couple of months to translate the scripts as soon as they come out. I'd just read it as soon as it came out anyway, so I want to give back to all those who want to read it as quick as it's posted, like I do.

Goji
February 01, 2007, 08:13 AM
That would be awesome Martigan!!! ^^
It's great for us International Translators too, if a decent translation is available. :amuse

btw: nice job on the fast translation of this week!

Roronoa_Zoro
February 06, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'm new at the forum, what do you need a translator to do?what languages?

Goji
February 06, 2007, 09:59 PM
Well Roronoa_Zoro, the translators we're looking for for One Piece are the regular ones, the ones who translate from Japanese to English.
But we can still use new International Translators, these are the ones who translate from Japanese/English to another language...

If you still have more questions you can best PM a moderator.

Welcome to the forums btw! ^^

Luckas
February 07, 2007, 06:48 AM
I'm new at the forum, what do you need a translator to do?what languages?
Generally in MH we use this convention:
translator is who translates from Japanese to English;
international translator is who translates from English to another language;

For this reason, the topic is refering to someone who translate the One Piece raw or script from Japanese to English.