PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

ghostexiled
January 04, 2013, 10:53 PM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

EMS
January 11, 2013, 12:35 AM
Is that erza blood? , holy shit..

kazerua
January 11, 2013, 01:02 AM
wow, so its Shimon related huh?? and Erza'll take responsibility for his death and so Kagura lost her coolness and draw her for-Jellal-sword and blood!!!!!! damn spoilers i want this chapter right away:(

SQm3
January 11, 2013, 01:26 AM
^You must put spoilers in spoiler tags! Also please ask a Mod to open the spoiler thread if you have valid spoilers.

adbanginwar
January 11, 2013, 02:02 AM
kagura released her sword!!!! and is that erza's blood?!!! if these are real spoilers the chapter will be epic.

^You must put spoilers in spoiler tags! Also please ask a Mod to open the spoiler thread if you have valid spoilers.

all the 3 moderators for this sections seems to be offline at the moment.

Ninja_Pirate
January 11, 2013, 02:13 AM
No breaks for FT.. FT is a savior with all Shounin on break... :D Yeah baby let's roll this shit :D ... It seems like finally Erza is about to go down... Kagura ruled...

SerpentTailedAngel
January 11, 2013, 02:41 AM
Yes! My theory of Kagura's grudge was (apparently) correct!

zerocooldx
January 11, 2013, 02:42 AM
Man...this is really bad...Jellal's expression is pretty much of someone who knows whats going to happen and isn't worried about the events that will occur in the current time-line most likely because they will get reversed via the now inevitable time travel. Bleh...this time travel thing keeps getting worse and worse for the events that transpire in the here and now.

adbanginwar
January 11, 2013, 02:58 AM
Yes! My theory of Kagura's grudge was (apparently) correct!
what was your theory?

SerpentTailedAngel
January 11, 2013, 03:03 AM
Simon was her brother

At least, that looks like him, and Erza seems to be saying his name. With my super limited understanding of Japanese it looks like a much stronger possibility, since it has to involve him somehow.

HaiSuShi
January 11, 2013, 03:05 AM
From what I've seen, Elsa says:
"Because of my weakness, Simon died!"
So yes, your theory is most likely correct.

adbanginwar
January 11, 2013, 03:11 AM
Simon was her brother

At least, that looks like him, and Erza seems to be saying his name. With my super limited understanding of Japanese it looks like a much stronger possibility, since it has to involve him somehow.

but wasn't these people captured as kids in that tower? the pic of simon seems to be slighted aged than what was shown when the backstory on the tower was shown. simon's pic is shown in first page of the spoiler at mid bottom panel.

littleangel
January 11, 2013, 03:21 AM
Can someone provide a summary for the new chapter or at least what expect like lots of blood or a talk chapter or something else?

adbanginwar
January 11, 2013, 03:44 AM
Can someone provide a summary for the new chapter or at least what expect like lots of blood or a talk chapter or something else?

if you can wait an hour or two, you will get mangapanda's chapter. :)

Ikahel
January 11, 2013, 04:12 AM
chapter is out ; )

adbanginwar
January 11, 2013, 04:12 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/314

AnimeLoverX
January 11, 2013, 05:05 AM
dam dat ending!

knowing the kind of manga, expect something else

wooticus
January 11, 2013, 06:13 AM
Wow.. i really thought we would see Kagura fight against Jellal..

Regarding the cliffhanger.. Well.. remembering Erza's fight against Asuma this is basically nothing... Anyway, despite the possible outcomes i don't think any of those will be able to stand against Minerva after this fight, being too exhausted and injured. So it might really come down to Sting beating the shit out of her (This might refer to the unpredictable outcome of the tournament)

kidopitz27
January 11, 2013, 06:21 AM
what a waste of chapter i really thought the next chapter will be Laxuz vs Orga :(

Kuza
January 11, 2013, 06:48 AM
Shit just got real, cause as I remember if she draws out her sword she's gonna die. Also Erza talking bs about she "killed" that dude is weird.
Also I did a fun post couple of chapters ago that now might become true xD

Unbelievable outcome is Kagura draw her sword, kill everybody and win tournament :3c

Well my bad, she isn't gonna die because of pulling out her sword, according to FT wiki:

According to Millianna, once Kagura pulls out the sword, it would cause a cataclysm

Sachsenhesse
January 11, 2013, 06:51 AM
Damn i love ultear. Want more screentime from heeeeer.

wooticus
January 11, 2013, 07:55 AM
Shit just got real, cause as I remember if she draws out her sword she's gonna die. Also Erza talking bs about she "killed" that dude is weird.
Also I did a fun post couple of chapters ago that now might become true xD

Well my bad, she isn't gonna die because of pulling out her sword, according to FT wiki:

The thing about her getting killed when drawing her sword was a mistranslation in the Mangapanda version as far as i remember.

Giga_Gaia
January 11, 2013, 08:21 AM
The question is, is it Kagura's blood or is it someone who jumped in front of her to protect Erza? It sure as hell isn't Erza.

Also, I believe Simon isn't dead. He probably survived, especially since no one actually died in that manga, he'd be the only one who did, I would find that strange.

Edit: Wait, I forgot about Zancrow and Hades, who were killed by Zeref.

Carliarnius
January 11, 2013, 08:51 AM
in her letter to lucy, levy mentioned 5 people dying (including her dear ...). am i the only one, who, after reading chapter 314, is actually considering team fairy tail being wiped out (sting might have a word in this one)? though it'll probably be undone by eclipse at the end anyway

Ifrit
January 11, 2013, 09:18 AM
Damn Kagura is strong, so Erza is the first one to go ? if this was confirmed I believe Gajeel will be next, but by Rogue ? Is it possible Rouge aiming to kill Gajeel. That would be bad tho since Gajeel over-powered him in the fight before Natsu pushed him away.

What Jelllal meant by something is wrong. I don't think he believed Erza will die.

so_amazing
January 11, 2013, 09:20 AM
Maybe Minerva warped Milliana in and she has been stabbed.

dark angel KaRamo
January 11, 2013, 09:55 AM
I can't believe this Erza got her ass kicked my Kagura it was epic yes but this is the first Erza was beaten this badly without even touching her opponent WOW. And Kagura is Simon's Sister Now that was i twist. This was and awesome fight that shows how Powerful Kagura really is Now the Question is Ezra is she ok cause i know if shes hurt badly Natsu and fairy tail won't take that and can Kagura Beat Minerva also...

exacta
January 11, 2013, 10:05 AM
Erza's gotten her ass kicked before, Jose, Ikaruga, and Azuma. Of course, of those three, the only fight that didn't get nakama'd was Jose. After Tenroujima, I can't believe it until it's truly over.

But wow, Shimon's the reason.....ohhh boy, this just got real ugly. :facepalm

And she doesn't even know that Shimon got Banezoned......

yieps
January 11, 2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, great, I expected and hoped for this ending. Of course, Erza is not dead, it's probably someone else's blood, but she's weaker than Kagura which is the most important part of this chapter in my opinion. :)
Although it's possible that Jellal teleported somehow to her I doubt that's the case here but on the other hand I can't think of anyone who is fast and caring enough - even Makarov didn't move an inch - to protect her. Usually there's also the possibility the contrahent on the knees suddenly counterattacks but it's not the first time Ezra gave up on her life.

liductan
January 11, 2013, 10:31 AM
Damn, what a chapter. I didn't expect Erza to get woop but I really do love this, I JUST HOPE it doesn't turn out like Ausma's fight. Kagura just begun. LOVE this.

stevens41
January 11, 2013, 11:07 AM
what a waste of chapter i really thought the next chapter will be Laxuz vs Orga :(

Did you mean that you expected this chapter to be about Orga and Laxus? Why would that be when the title of the chapter was "Erza VS Kagura"?

As far as the chapter itself. I liked it (I usually enjoy fights in Fairy Tail) but Erza honestly disappointed me a bit. If this is her perfomance after having "Second Origin" released, I can't say I see any difference of power from before she had her second origin. Of course, with that said, the fight is not over, soooo we could see that she was holding back until she got Kagura to explain why she hated Jeral, and now that she head the reason, she might unleash her true power. Who knows.

I don't think the blood is Erza's although I am not saying it is impossible. I am thinking that either someone jumped in front of Kagura's sword, Erza attacked Kagura and stopped her from releasing the sword, or Kagura in fact cut Erza. But in any event, I am sure that she didn't kill Erza, if she had, it would truly make Erza look like she belonged in Quatro Puppies.

I also realize that Erza's magic is a difficult one to "upgrade" aside from giving her more armors or allowing her to re-quip faster than before. I do expect her to show more abilities though.

As far as the person who said that he doesn't think either Kagura or Erza will be able to take on Minerva because they are both exhausted. Why would that be? Kagura has showed only a couple of abilities and Erza hasn't even touched her at all. How can she (Kagura) be exhausted?

Thuwa25
January 11, 2013, 11:11 AM
i think it might either be jellal's or millianna's blood being spilt. But i fear for the person to fight against sabretooth's woman. i agree with jellal something is not right about the future lucy...

MyuuMyuu
January 11, 2013, 11:38 AM
Maybe it's kaguras own blood we saw. Since her team mates was like "Dont do it!!" means its a very fearful and strong sword, maybe she cant control it properly and it went BOOM in her hand. Or, someone jumped in and protected erza..

exacta
January 11, 2013, 11:45 AM
I don't think anyone died. The reaction of the crowd is shocked but it isn't anywhere near dark enough for it to be someone's death. I thought Erza's character was past breaking down over those events, especially judging by the terms she and Jellal are currently on. But who cares, Kagura slapped Erza around. She's the only new character that's lived up to the hype. Even if she does get trolled, at least we can say that much.

Xguard
January 11, 2013, 11:45 AM
Erza was overpowered by Kagura indeed.
But I don't think Kagura kill her, I would believe unless Erza said "My weakness killed Simon".

However, it's also still possible for Erza to die. Because we still dont know much about Kagura's power and maybe she has to take part in time machine thing.
And now she might be able to understand Jerral or any incident and due to the swordman should be only one person(because this manga is mage's charactor), so if Kagura take part in time slip or anything, Erza should not go together. Then that mean she might die in next chapter and will be resurrect in the next article 555+

Beatrice
January 11, 2013, 11:50 AM
Minerva teleported Jura in between them to gather the 5 points which is where Sting will come in and finish him off/eliminate him.

Moogle Mango
January 11, 2013, 11:59 AM
i think it might either be jellal's or millianna's blood being spilt. But i fear for the person to fight against sabretooth's woman. i agree with jellal something is not right about the future lucy...

I think it is millianna's blood who was spilt. My best guess.

Raicrune
January 11, 2013, 12:15 PM
I'd say this is actually Erza's and Mavis plan. To act weak untill she finaly draws out her sword and then beat the shit out of Kagura. So why did the people look shocked? maybe Erza blocked it? Cant explain the bood tho

KingOfNight
January 11, 2013, 12:25 PM
Good stuff !

I wanted to see Kagura kick ass. He gave me Kagura kicking ass ! Well done Hiro. Your future is looking bright now, don't screw it.

Kagura...wow ! She's just as awesome as I imagined her. Sucks for Erza, but you can't win them all with friendship !

Xguard
January 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
in her letter to lucy, levy mentioned 5 people dying (including her dear ...). am i the only one, who, after reading chapter 314, is actually considering team fairy tail being wiped out (sting might have a word in this one)? though it'll probably be undone by eclipse at the end anyway
Please tell me which chapter mention about 5 people died. I've just forgotten. :D

Freid
January 11, 2013, 01:25 PM
That sure caught me by surprise. I legit had to reread panels to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kagura completely overpowering Erza...... Didn't see that coming at all :neutral

I guess its something new and unpredictable, but I really wish it didn't have to happen here. Kagura was starting to get on my nerves and I was really looking forward to Erza cutting her down to size. Man, Kagura's just lucky Erza was frozen for 7 years.

Carliarnius
January 11, 2013, 03:06 PM
Please tell me which chapter mention about 5 people died. I've just forgotten. :D

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16

that might indeed be an impossible outcome.

ghostexiled
January 11, 2013, 03:40 PM
Guys I have loosened the ropes pretty considerably on what you guys have been posting...

But still drawing the line at posts that just say stuff like..."FT was awesome!" or "Kagura FTW!"

Otherwise, please make posts that add to the discussion of the chapter.

Thanks! :)

THM Nindo
January 11, 2013, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I doubt that Erza died, although that with all this "timetraveling" thing, she could die and somewhat still be saved.

Most likely, it's Kagura's blood.
If I had to guess I would say that Minerva backstabbed her.

She thought that Kagura was obviously the strongest, so she backstabbed her, thinking she would be able to deal with the weakest one (Erza) after she took care of the strong one.

Obviously, she's wrong, and Erza will kick Minerva's ass to avenge Kagura's defeat.

Zasz
January 11, 2013, 03:44 PM
What surprised me the most in this chapters are Jellal's words; why does he feel that something is off about Lucy?
Anyway this was one hell of a chapter and Kagura being so strong was predictable, but as all of you said Erza somehow will make it through; that's why the cliffhanger didn't impress me so much.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter nonetheless. :hee

sarutobi_sensei
January 11, 2013, 04:26 PM
Either it was Minerva that teleported Milliana infront of Erza and Kagura stabbed her, or Minerva attacked Kagura from behind, but my bet is actually that the "Forgive me" was for what Erza was about to do, and that is, attack Kagura relentlessly.

Their faces are not the faces of someone that has seen another person die, they are faces of shock, not gloomy faces.

Rosemary, I wonder what it is. Either a new technique by Erza or someone new appears.

zerocooldx
January 11, 2013, 05:07 PM
What surprised me the most in this chapters are Jellal's words; why does he feel that something is off about Lucy?

Yeah he says something about taking action basically and even has a look of determination to him yet in the end he is shown with an almost helpless look on his face that tells me he isn't capable of doing anything other then watching what Future Lucy told him would unfold.

On a side note it would be nice if Erza recalled this (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-100-page-21.html) moment and used it to give herself some resolve to match Kagura's resolve. It would go hand and hand with the talk of Simon's death and what happened on that day. Or Natsu might just intercept Kagura's attack and remind Erza of what he told her. An all out brawl with no rules breaking out between the Guilds and between FT and the Kingdom might lead towards this "surprising" outcome that everyone keeps talking about.

stevens41
January 11, 2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I doubt that Erza died, although that with all this "timetraveling" thing, she could die and somewhat still be saved.

Most likely, it's Kagura's blood.
If I had to guess I would say that Minerva backstabbed her.

She thought that Kagura was obviously the strongest, so she backstabbed her, thinking she would be able to deal with the weakest one (Erza) after she took care of the strong one.

Obviously, she's wrong, and Erza will kick Minerva's ass to avenge Kagura's defeat.

I had not thought of that possibility (Minerva back stabbing Kagura) but it is certainly a good one. She (Minerva) gives this vibe of "royalness" so I am not sure if she would stoop so low as to attack from behind, such tactics I think would make her look weak. Then again, a page with Minerva standing behind Kagura with her hand through Kagura's chest (maybe holding her heart in her hand) would indeed be shocking (and bloody I admit). Erza would truly go all out then and without a doubt wipe the floor with her.

But I am still holding out hope that it was Erza's quick attack that drew blood from Kagura. I am not sure how putting Milliana in between them and getting her slashed would help Minerva since at the moment, that is the only card that is allowing Minerva to call the shots. Without it, not only would both swordwomen become enraged but they would most likely gang up on her which she admitted might just be too much for her to come out on top.

Lectro Volpi
January 11, 2013, 05:56 PM
Mashima and his kids... The situation is always the same! hahaha!

I can tell that was not Erza's blood, I'm 85% sure of it.

My guess is:

Kagura.
Milliana.
Anyone but Erza.

FrostyMouse
January 11, 2013, 09:30 PM
I liked Natsu's outfit on the opening panel.

On other news, I would think that the blood is Kagura's and that Minerva stabbed her in the back. Of course, there's always the possibility that it's Milliana's.

I actually found it odd that Erza used different armors in this chapter, especially as the swordswoman in the Tower of Heaven already proved that only the silk robe armor allows Erza to use her maximum potential, as that girl cut through the angel armor and the ultimate defense armor, and she wasn't close to Kagura's level.

Xguard
January 11, 2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16

that might indeed be an impossible outcome.
Thanx. It saves me a lot of time ;)
After I re-read it again and again, I don't think 5 fairies lost in the tournament.
Because she said "we lost to destiny". It seems that 5 fairies win the tournament but after Eclipse activated or some other plans that will activate after the end of tournament, it almost destroys everyone. But 5 fairies may stay at the closest of incident and try to protect other people so they all died.

EMS
January 11, 2013, 09:58 PM
It's definitely someone else blood instead of erza, probably minerva switch milla to take the hit and got stabbed by kagura's sword.

SerpentTailedAngel
January 11, 2013, 10:36 PM
Hey, Jellal wasn't the only one who thought something was off, right? Lucy also felt something was wrong when she saw herself.
A sort of odd theory... is that it's not Lucy after all. It could still be someone from the future, but it would be someone who is responsible for the future being bad, and they came back to make sure it happens. They came back and reported how everything was, but lied about how it ended up that way to Jellal and crew, and since it isn't Lucy, Lucy would have noticed something off with how she acted.

Ifrit
January 11, 2013, 11:22 PM
As much as I think it's a good theory for Minerva put Milliana in the middle, but I don't see a reason for that.

I'll go with either a counter attack from Erza, or maybe this sword is like Fairy Law it was only made to hurt the person who actually killed her brother. Probably the sword back fired on Kagura, she said before fighting Sabertooth stellar spirit mage "forgot her name" her blade showed her the road to victory. Perhaps this is not just ordinary sword.

The problem is I can't imagine Mashima making Erza lose or even die for a short time, so the blood being Erza blood and she is the first one to die will actually surprise me. If Kagura is stupid enough to kill someone in-front of the whole audience she will be taken by military and put in jail, that won't exactly give her the time to go after Minerva.

NAM61
January 12, 2013, 12:20 AM
about the end with the blood i think it will not be erzas but kagura because she took out her sword.

Kuza
January 12, 2013, 12:26 AM
And how about Sting? He could've jumped in and kick the shit out of Kagura?
And speaking of Levy writings. I didn't want to think those were related to tournament team, but "my dear... also died" - i think she can possibly write this about Gajeel =/

kazerua
January 12, 2013, 01:47 AM
i reckon it's Kagura's blood because of the sword that has an disturbing name archenemy or something. I guess after sheathing, it stab its owner in order to exchange blood for power

EMS
January 12, 2013, 02:47 AM
this chapter really was something else while Jellal to me is a badass and there is something big with at the end of the tournament this town will be destroy, something big is coming up and is not because the town will be destroy but an old enemy might appear again(acnologia) or zeref...while i don't know what connection zeref and natsu got but zeref is really interesting in natsu.. while egneel and metalica and granadi could appear very soon..

Kuza
January 12, 2013, 03:37 AM
In a tag battle Leon was able to keep up with Kagura for 30 min and now we see how she trash Erza. You can't explain that

Ifrit
January 12, 2013, 04:03 AM
In a tag battle Leon was able to keep up with Kagura for 30 min and now we see how she trash Erza. You can't explain that

Leon is not weak, with this 7 years gap. I don't think he will lose to Gray, but the person to take out Leon is either Juvia " In a funny matter", or he get trolled by Sting power of feelings.

And one other thing. It's not confirmed yet that Erza lost, remember Azuma fight ? she was knocked out cold before she...you know....I hate that fight don't wanna talk about it "Poor Azuma".

FaustXIII
January 12, 2013, 04:23 AM
About the blood at the end of the chapter, The possibilities are:

It was Kagura's blood..

Someone attacked Kagura

or Kagura stabbed herself.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Either it was Minerva that teleported Milliana infront of Erza and Kagura stabbed her, or Minerva attacked Kagura from behind, but my bet is actually that the "Forgive me" was for what Erza was about to do, and that is, attack Kagura relentlessly.

Their faces are not the faces of someone that has seen another person die, they are faces of shock, not gloomy faces.

Rosemary, I wonder what it is. Either a new technique by Erza or someone new appears.

I think it was Kagura's blood, she stabbed herself!

kazerua
January 12, 2013, 04:26 AM

actually I can, it was because Kagura didnt take that fight seriously; she did say so to Milliana:)
if she fought Leon and Yuka like she did to Erza, those two Mermaid Hell mages might be dead

frozen18ice
January 12, 2013, 05:20 AM
i wonder if kagura can cut but what she cut is what makes it painful, this is my theory that she cut the love so may be erza would lose the one thing she love the most, it would be a great revenge to jerall, or she just got cut but mashima always got a twist. it can even be milliana being cut because minerva wanted to be uber bitch.

just realized this also i know how saber tooth will lose because sting is the new master due to defeating genma does that mean he cannot participate but he did so does that mean saber tooth is disqualified

EldaSenSei
January 12, 2013, 06:52 AM
About the blood at the end of the chapter, The possibilities are:

It was Kagura's blood..

Someone attacked Kagura

or Kagura stabbed herself.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I think it was Kagura's blood, she stabbed herself!

Seppuku??

1337 haxor
January 12, 2013, 08:03 AM
This chapter had an excellent battle to show Erza has a serious long term rival to contender with.

Props up for Mashima for trying to make up for ditching the three way fight but that leaves me worried.

The thing is that Erza has always come back from the ropes through the power of friendship and since Kagura is not evil she might end up being defeated by some lame speech of how her brother belived in forgiveness and redemption.

While lame outcomes have become increasingly common in FT, what I am afraid of is that Minerva will pull a last minute switch between Milliana and Erza just for evulz.

Yeah, I can totally see her making Kagura kill Milliana by accident just so that her mind breaks and she doesn't remain a threat to Sabertooth.

Minerva is the worst antagonist in FT because she has realistic goals and complete ruthlessness to accomplish them.

In my view she knows the exact strenght of Sabertooth and she knows that Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel have mages stronger than her own guild.

Her solution to this problem is simple, if you cannot be stronger through your own means, wreck the others so that they become weaker than you.

Minerva knows little about FT but she probably kept an eye on Kagura and Jura Neekis for a long time, for Sabertooth to be number 1 those tow need to be taken down permanently.

That's why Sting is hidden in the shadows, he is carring out Minerva's plan to take down Jura Neekis in a way that he never recovers.

Powerwise it's impossible to beat him, so Sabertooth will make room for a situation in which Jura must either sacrifice himself for his friends or hurt them badly to lose his magic like Mirajane did.

I tell you, when Acnologia comes forth in July 7 he better bite of her head in a gruesome fashion!

revas
January 12, 2013, 10:32 AM
well...when Erza and Kagura destroyed the floor and went underground, it somehow reminded me of the place that Natsu and Co is. I am a huge Natsu fan, so don't judge me too much, but i would like for Natsu to interfere. He was at the tower, so he could give more details to Kagura, and then he goes rampaging, FT gets disqualified, thus Sabertooth become the winners of magic games. Would be so sweet if that happened..

Syphin
January 12, 2013, 01:29 PM
What an interesting twist, a twist that enkindled painful memories to resurface in Erza, a twist that turned Erza to the weakness she bears and the grief she has been facing ever since her weakness caused Simon's death.

Erza may give the impression that she has accepted Simon's death but she really does blame herself, her weakness for attributing to Simon's death, she expressed so in this chapter, her grief over Simon's death. That cliffhanger at the end of the chapter does make it seem like Erza gave her life to satisfy Kagura's revenge but I don't believe that is what happened. Back when Jellal and Erza met after the timeskip, Jellal was ready to accept death (http://12dimension.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/fairytail26406.jpg) to satisfy Erza's revenge for Simon's death but Erza stated she believes 'that isn't what Simon would want her to do'. Now here in the present we have Kagura, Simon's younger sister, ready to kill someone to satisfy her revenge (for Simon) and the person she is targeting her revenge towards is Erza. Erza, who understood and believed that Simon wouldn't want anyone killing for his sake, would she really let Kagura kill her? Would Erza really let Kagura, Simon's younger sister, bloody her hands for something as dark and empty as revenge? Would Erza allow the younger sister of the person she loves so much to fall into the dark path of hatred? I don't believe Erza would, Erza is the type of person who understands just how precious life is and one who doesn't accept death so easily.

And more then anything else Erza (and Simon) would want Kagura rather then to focus on Simon's death, to focus on how Simon lived...a person who cherished and lived for the sake of his nakama. Kagura isn't aware of how Simon lived while a slave under Jellal and how he exactly died (like a badass), so this is something she really does need to know, the story of how her older brother lived.

The last page of the chapter is left vague but what is clear is the spilling of blood, as for whose it belongs to, well there are several possibilities. Kagura could have been stabbed/impaled by Minerva, Kagura could have stabbed herself, the blood spilled could have something to do with unsheathing her sword (is it a demon/cursed sword? Is the demon Rosemary - the title of the next chapter =/), Erza could have countered and stabbed Kagura, and the possibility which I like the most, Erza could have stabbed herself to knock herself out of the shocked/hesitant state she is currently in. Her apology in the final page could be to Simon as she now intends to fight his younger sister, Kagura, seriously.

EMS
January 12, 2013, 01:46 PM
gajeel vs rogue is going to be interesting to see the outcome of that fight while sting is planning something to get lector back but i wonder if he will really betray minerva while all that blood is either kagura's herself or milla.

amitnaruto
January 12, 2013, 03:26 PM
hey

interesting and exciting chapter. one thing is certain erza didn't die at all nor was scratched. That blood is either kagura's own blood or ms sadistic minerva got in the way and put milliana as a shield and got her killed to break kagura down so she could kill her easily to which erza will then jump like a warrior goddess and kill her. Erza is a woman that was designed not to be worried or scared about. She is way too strong to die in reality the likelihood of natsu dying are way higher then erza and even the same goes for lucy.

As for what jellal said at the beginning here's an interesting idea, considering she has a bit of zeref's power we can already assume that future lucy is probably the most dangerous mage stronger then any dragon but it could also be that she is evil and has a darker side to her personality. Maybe the author will show us a ruthless violent and dangerous lucy a lucy we are unaccustomed to seeing a woman not seen as a playtoy or for fanservice but rather the one that will bring fear into her own very fans

its a cool idea any thoughts and criticism are fully open

hoeru
January 12, 2013, 04:09 PM
My bet is: It's neither Milliana nor Elsa's blood. Kagura never unsheathed her sword - probably it's either because it's cursed or there's a different spell on it and injures everyone who draws it out of hatred. Or its spell is just too strong for Kagura so it's destroying her body - which is why she's been caughing up blood all the time.

But the expressions of the Fairies doesn't quite fit to Elsa being killed. There's just too much comical stuff in the panel instead of tears...

With Kagura being down. I think Minerva will then lose to Elsa because of Miliana and her power draining rope at some point (yeah "Booh! Nakama combo!" crap - whatever).

EMS
January 12, 2013, 05:00 PM
Its erza not elsa, i think you right about. Kagura's sword.

hoeru
January 12, 2013, 05:15 PM
Its erza not elsa, i think you right about. Kagura's sword.

Kana wrote her name ELSA in chapter 22, while in chapter 100, it's ELZA on the grave.

Marche
January 12, 2013, 05:21 PM
In this post I will write my comment of the things that happened in the first part of the lastest chapter of Fairy Tail:
Gerard notices that somethings is different from what the Lucy of the future told him, the reason is that in that time Gerard did not met Fairy Tail and did not participated as Mystogun.
I think the first thing does not changed so much the result of the tournament in the first 4 days with some difference (for partecipants or that for example in the first day Lucy and the one who would fight against Jura would lose without any external interference), perhaps only the 5th would be different with the fact that Gray would have lose against Rufus.
The second (about the discovering of Kagura of Gerard/Mystogun) would be that even if eventually Erza would lose against Kagura and then told her about Simon’s death, Kagura would have not draw her sword.

Infact now Kagura already hate Erza/Fairy Tail because she thinks that they covered Gerard, but in the time of the future Lucy, she does not know that, rather she would think that Erza is one of the victims of Gerard, so the phrase in which Erza says that is her fault that Simon died would not be enough for make lose the self control to Kagura, she would ask more details and then finding out that Simon died for save Erza, she would have not killed/attack her (anyways I will write my reason for what I said here in my next post).

Anyways as I said in the previous thread I was sure that Kagura at least at the beginning Kagura would outclass Erza, that she without undrawn her sword would have crush all the armour of Erza (I thought that her armours would be completely destroyed, just like in her fight against Ikaruga, while in this chapter they are only damaged a little, she only lose some blood).
But to tell you the truth I thought at least an attack would be effective.
Beside I thought that this would have happened until Erza would have used Fairy Tail sword, then I believed that the power of attack between would be equal, and then for this reason Kagura would draw her sword and destroyed the “Fairy Tail sword” with perhaps even some part of Erza body.

P.S: In my next post I will write about the blood and of the fact that Erza affirms that she is the one who caused Simon death.

TOXICxSUBZERO
January 12, 2013, 05:51 PM
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially since (possibly) Erza puts on a fight, which resulting in a talk over emotions and family, but don't get me wrong now. This was an amazing chapter (to those who have stayed with the Fairy Tail World since the very beginning), however, regarding the last few panels we have yet to see different outcomes.

1. Erza's "Forgive Me" leads not to her brutal, tragic defeat, but towards a head-to-head battle between Kagura and her released sword, and a full blown Erza in strongest armor yet! (purgatory Armor)
2. Kagura's emotional state causes her hyped-up attack to backfire, resulting in a (heavily) self inflicted attack.
3. now that minerva is gone (and Mavis's crying dulling down) Mavis may come back with a set of calculations, telling them "the battle has just begun," making us anticipate yet ANOTHER great fight between the Malicious Mermaid and the Fairy Queen.
4. Minerva decides to be a troll and swaps out Erza, for poor, poor, poor Millianna. Which could possibly mean that a "friendly fire" penalty was placed into effect, kicking Kagura out of the Dai Matō Enbu, and Millianna due to a fatal attack from such power at close range.
5. Jura could intervene, giving them a backstory as to why simon died (as one of the 10 great Wizard Saints he should have some background knowledge of the [past] greatest guild?) and why the time for fighting over such pitiful things right now when their true enemy is minerva. watch there be a panel where he says something similar to "You think that you're brother would appreciate you doing this!? May he feel disgusted, seeing as how you act upon his friend, fueled by anger and rage, unsheathed your blade," Kagura having a WTF face, the blood being him clasping the blade with his own hands, cuts filling his inner palms.

Beatrice
January 12, 2013, 05:53 PM
I wouldn't say Minerva backstabbed Kagura in the known sense, but knowing what she is capable of, I say it's possible she put some spell on Kagura causing her attack to fire back at her.

Something in the likes of what she did against Lucy.
Remember that Lucy felt heat from Minerva's attack?
Well, remember she blocked Natsu's attack.

I do think Minerva is capable of:
Repelling
Absorb
Reflect
Replace
Teleport

See it like this:
A spell that activates when your enemy uses their own magic/attack but themselves are hit.

hoeru
January 12, 2013, 06:04 PM
5. Jura could intervene, giving them a backstory as to why simon died (as one of the 10 great Wizard Saints he should have some background knowledge of the [past] greatest guild?) and why the time for fighting over such pitiful things right now when their true enemy is minerva. watch there be a panel where he says something similar to "You think that you're brother would appreciate you doing this!? May he feel disgusted, seeing as how you act upon his friend, fueled by anger and rage, unsheathed your blade," Kagura having a WTF face, the blood being him clasping the blade with his own hands, cuts filling his inner palms. [/B][/CENTER]

Jura doesn't know a thing about what happened in the Tower of Paradise arc...

Shekinah
January 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
i think the blood is from milliana.... imo minerva is going to warp her in front of erza that kagura hits her. mostly to break kagura´s spirit and backstabbing the shocked kagura.
if you think about the all the faces on the last page... some are angry, some look shoked, some cant even watch like levi or this pumpkin guy. makarovs look is mostly like shocked. and didnt even sting said that she plays dirty, so it would fit even more?

but im woundering about jellal... and i really wanna know what the future lucy and he talked about. Mhmmm, i cant help myself, but i got a damn creepy feeling.... its like.... impossible...

SerpentTailedAngel
January 12, 2013, 11:25 PM
Whatever she told him, I can't imagine it differed from what the princess heard. Since Lucy-the other person who knew both knew Lucy and met future Lucy-felt something was off even though all she heard was "I came from the future" but the princess just wanted to make sure she was getting an accurate account from a stranger before acting on the information, I think there was something offf with future Lucy herself rather than her story.

Kana wrote her name ELSA in chapter 22, while in chapter 100, it's ELZA on the grave.

And in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.

hoeru
January 13, 2013, 08:28 AM
nd in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.

*points to my flag* She's written Elsa in the official German release which is currently one, in February two volumes ahead of the official English release. Therefore I don't believe the English claim. Period and end of off-topic (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=166471).

ca12nag3
January 13, 2013, 02:52 PM
Whatever she told him, I can't imagine it differed from what the princess heard. Since Lucy-the other person who knew both knew Lucy and met future Lucy-felt something was off even though all she heard was "I came from the future" but the princess just wanted to make sure she was getting an accurate account from a stranger before acting on the information, I think there was something offf with future Lucy herself rather than her story.

And in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.

I dont really care if your from whatever country or whatever you know or dont claim to know about a characters name her name is エルザ and the translation for it is up to debate.
Now we also have the mixup with

エル
エル
エルフマン

but the king actually ment エルザ now does this mean that its Erufman or something? no its Elfman. But heck we are not speaking japanese here. Therefor it is エルザ and for most fans its Erza yet i do not dismiss the Elsa variant.

Why? Simply because Elsa is a real name and it has a meaning. It means God's promise or God is my oath.

Marche
January 13, 2013, 03:09 PM
Shimon:
To tell you the truth I really hoped that Kagura would not wanted to kill Gerard for avenge Simon, even if that was the first choice I hoped that she wanted to avenge the master of Mermaid Hell, that in someway died for Gerard fault (I hoped this because this would be the reason for which the master of Mermaid Hell was the only master that we did not saw yet).
Anyways I liked this chapter because we finally saw what Erza really thinks about Simon death, she does not give the responsibility to Gerard but to herself, to her weaknesses.
I think she is right because she could have killed Gerard, but she was not able to do because she fell in the trap of Gerard, to the fact that he regained his consciousness, that the demon that was controlling him had disappeared.
Anyways from what said Kagura Simon was captured 15 year ago, so he has been a slave under the previous master (the ones who captured him, Erza, Gerard and the others) of the tower of Paradise for less than 1 year.

Anyways now I will write about the bleeding in the last page.
I think that the importants page are the latest 3 pages.
At the beginning I must say that I don’t think than as someone said Minerva could have teleported Milliana or Jura, she has not reason.
I don’t even think that she would attack Kagura with a sneaky attack from behind, infact she said that she would fight the winner, so I believe that she will wait for that in another place.
Even because if she would do that she would only show that Sabertooth are only a bunch of cowards.

About the blood at the end of the chapter:
I believe that for that are very important what said Milliana to Erza in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/21 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/22.
There is the possibility that in exchange of such us great power, Kagura can draw the sword only for the person that she want to kill to all the costs, because she sweared that (I believe that in someway she sweared that and that the swords know that (perhaps she wrote Gerard name on the sword, or she used a special procedure/spell that allowed the sword to save the oath and the subject of Kagura’s hate)).
So I believe that in the case in which Kagura would draw her sword against someone that is not Gerard there is the possibility that she would take the damage.
Infact I really think that this page is really strange http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/21, Kagura seem strange, even if it’s possible that Mashima draw her in this way because He only wanted to meaning that Kagura has fallen in the darkness, just like Kishimoto did with Sasuke here http://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-14/naruto/chapter-480.html (the two pics are even very similar).
Beside that in this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/21 I think that there is already some blood in this page, surely near to Kagura sword and perhaps and near to Kagura head (although there is the possibility that near the head of Kagura there are only hair, not blood, unfortunately, the image is not clear).

There is the even the possiblity than that is Erza’s blood, I think that the both scenario are just as likely.
Infact I think that Kagura could have attacked Erza, and she crushed her, the damage that Erza took could be exactly like this http://www.mangareader.net/94-43577-21/bleach/chapter-387.html, and then she could disappear, there is the possibility that could not even remain a fragment of her, in a similar way to what happened here http://www.mangareader.net/272-19051-13/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-57.html.
But to tell you the truth I believe that Erza will not die, at least Kagura will hit her on the right part of her body, I think that she will cut her or I think that would be better to say that Kagura will destroys the right part of her body, most likely Erza will lose the right arm and leg.
I think this because the bloodstain http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/22 seem that the blood stain seems to go from bottom to top and from right to left.
As I said I don't think that Erza will die because the member of Fairy Tail, particularly Makarov seem only shocked, but not in despair, and it the same for Gerard, she only seem sad, but not in despair (even if he was not watching the tournement, so there is the possibility that he only noticed what happened and in the next chapter she will cry in despair).

danzouismadara
January 13, 2013, 03:22 PM
milliana got stabbed

EMS
January 14, 2013, 01:47 PM
everyone kind of agree that milla might be the one getting stabbed by kagura's sword while i'm almost sure that erza isn't stabbed by kagura's sword..
kagura's team were afraid of kagura pulling her sword out, why?, it has a side effect to the user?..a curse?.. or an incredible/destructed power..

Cat Snipe
January 14, 2013, 02:59 PM
I still think erza will end of winning.

My reasons are first, this is Fairy Tail.

And second, the title is Erza vs Kagura, not Kagura vs Erza. out of every Fairy tail chapter, there are 22 titles before this one with vs in it. 3 of these endded in ties (22,180,288) 3 endded with the victor being the name after the vs (205, 215, 271), and 16 endded with the name before the vs winning (8, 32, 87, 116, 133, 149, 161, 218, 236, 240, 278, 280, 286, 296, 306, 308)

Shinhokou
January 15, 2013, 10:47 AM
Oh... boy! Thats why I love this manga , badass moments like this , sure Erza might win in the end but its still a cool chapter seeing her overwhelmed like that , especially with other mangas now being so boring fairy tail keeps me psyched!

Xguard
January 15, 2013, 11:51 AM
Not really.
These statistics can tell nothing. This fight still not end with the result like the other matches.
But if you would say only the end of the chapter mean Elza's defeat, yes! you can use your theory(only just in this chapter).

Shekinah
January 15, 2013, 12:37 PM
well, we just have to wait 3 more days, than we know it :D and still i got this got damn creepy feelin

shailks
January 15, 2013, 03:42 PM
First and second points should be basically the same, given most (i haven't checked all) titles have fairy tail member as the first name, makes sense too to have a familiar name first.

AlexGK
January 15, 2013, 06:16 PM
I still think erza will end of winning.

My reasons are first, this is Fairy Tail.

First and last. No other reasons needed, really.

REN KOUEN
January 15, 2013, 06:44 PM
good chapter, mashima has us all guessing whether erza got cut, knowing minerva she will swap out milliana and have kagura cut her own friend

SerpentTailedAngel
January 16, 2013, 12:49 AM
There's no benefit to that. Technically it would be Kagura taking Mili down, so Minerva wouldn't get the point. She'd just have no hostage and two people who are now seriously out for her blood.

EMS
January 16, 2013, 01:47 AM
Why kagura will take milla down in the first place?, there isn't any point in that while kagura cutting milla for mistake is valid because minerva is mind fu%&5$# with kagura's head that will make kagura feel like shit that instead of rescuing you friend, she end up cutting her and emotional stage will be unstable..
Kagura could end up attacking erza even more trying to find someone to blame for while it will be easy for minerva take dowm kagura in an unstable stage.

Marche
January 16, 2013, 03:08 PM
I was forgetting to say something about Erza.
At the beginning I don’t liked her, but after Gerard defeat I begin to liked her very much, because she began to be really funny, she has softened, particularly since Tenrou Island arc, infact now she is my 5th most favourite character.
But regarding their fight I really think that are boring, because she usually use the same type of armour.
With some exception infact the thing that I liked the most of her fight is the requipin, infact she is always almost naked when she requip, (in this chapter she is completely naked http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/20951066/7).

Infact the special armours as the “Fire armour” and the “Water armour”, the ones that she used respectively against Natsu after the Lullaby arc or in the exam test against Lluvia she has not used it again against the others opponents that does not use that element (for example against Ikaruga or Azuma).
I think that it is not a case that the only fights of Erza that I like are those against Lluvia, Ikaruga (because that was the first time that we saw all her armour and that because Ikaruga was able to destroy all of them) and that of against Azuma, but most likely thanks to Azuma and to the fact that Erza must absolutely win for save her friends.
Anyways in this fight what I liked particularly the momen in which Kagura kicks Erza as if she would be a garbage when she mentions Gerard name, of how Kagura crushes Erza to the ground and even in this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/11, the reaction of Erza and Kagura to their clash in air and to the fact that only Erza is bleeding.

Now I will write about the meaning of the title of the next chapter:

Have someone already has an idea of the meaning of the next chapter title "Rosemary", what that could means to???

About rosemary I have only found this, that the rosemary plants is used as a medicine, in the medical field http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary#Traditional_medicine.
So it could be used (in someway) for treat the wound of Erza or Kagura (infact I think that the blood can only be of one of the them).
I think that the rosemary will be an ingredient of the potion that Porlyusica will use for threat the wounded (I hope that even Wendy (that will came) and Chellia will help her (Chellia place could be taken by Sherry).

In the truth within the very link that I posted I noticed this “Mourners would throw it into graves as a symbol of remembrance for the dead".
In this case this could be done for Erza, in a similar way to what happened in her dream around the chapter 100 (even if in that case the flower was not a rosemary), or for Simon.

Megadoomer
January 16, 2013, 06:57 PM
Infact the special armours as the “Fire armour” and the “Water armour”, the ones that she used respectively against Natsu after the Lullaby arc or in the exam test against Lluvia she has not used it again against the others opponents that does not use that element (for example against Ikaruga or Azuma).

It's only been one arc since she initially used the water armour; as for the fire armour, I know she used it another time against Erza Knightwalker, at the very least.

hoeru
January 16, 2013, 07:57 PM
Why kagura will take milla down in the first place?, there isn't any point in that while kagura cutting milla for mistake is valid because minerva is mind fu%&5$# with kagura's head that will make kagura feel like shit that instead of rescuing you friend, she end up cutting her and emotional stage will be unstable..
Kagura could end up attacking erza even more trying to find someone to blame for while it will be easy for minerva take dowm kagura in an unstable stage.

Well, one could say that Kagura already is in an unstable mental stage. If she sees that she cut down her own team member and best friend of her brother, she's broken and (for Minerva) completely out of the "game". I think she's also trying to break Elsa's will by doing this as she could have speculated that if Elsa was the dominating one, that would give a boost to Kagura...

I dunno, is there some kind of "don't kill any coparticipants" in this tournament?

HaiSuShi
January 17, 2013, 05:39 AM
Only thing I found is this:
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/266/9

At least they didn't care whether someone lost his life in the Sky Labyrinth.
And we can't be sure if the naval battle would've been stopped if there were no celestial wizards included.

Zasz
January 17, 2013, 07:50 AM
I was wondering about the title of the next chapter, which is Rosemary.
I know that it's very common plant in the mediterranean area, but I don't know if in the flower language it has a meaning that could helps us understand the events of the next chapter.

Megadoomer
January 17, 2013, 11:25 AM
I know that it's very common plant in the mediterranean area, but I don't know if in the flower language it has a meaning that could helps us understand the events of the next chapter.

I think it's supposed to be a symbol of either remembrance or love - Wikipedia lists both of those as its role in folklore and customs, at least. It doesn't seem to be all that helpful in determining what the next chapter would involve, beyond (I assume) Erza not being down for the count yet.

Rarhyx
January 17, 2013, 02:46 PM

iirc some of erza's attacks contain flower names in different languages, like blumenblatt (in german: flower leaf)
but can't remember some other attacks and i'm to lazy atm to search some xD

EMS
January 17, 2013, 03:19 PM
It's probably an attack/technique.

Zasz
January 17, 2013, 05:02 PM
Oh yeah now I remember; also Erza's sword is flower related (its name is Benizakura).
I suppose you're all right. :)

stevens41
January 17, 2013, 06:44 PM
There's no benefit to that. Technically it would be Kagura taking Mili down, so Minerva wouldn't get the point. She'd just have no hostage and two people who are now seriously out for her blood.

I agree, in my opinion it would be a bad decision because they might be shaken for a second but it won't take them both (Kagura and Erza) very long to go Hulk on her (Minerva) and tear her to pieces or at least try.

EMS
January 17, 2013, 10:02 PM
I hope next chapter we get to see some pages of laxus and orga, that fight is going to awesome.

DR.DOOM
January 17, 2013, 11:06 PM
I hope orga wins and does not become a whoopie cushion for laxus.