PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

goldb
January 18, 2013, 04:48 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

okaneman
January 25, 2013, 12:14 AM
Holy shit the dragons & co are going to GMG? :)

kazerua
January 25, 2013, 12:37 AM
hoo, so jura join the Luxus-Orga battle..and the dragons are coming to town.

adbanginwar
January 25, 2013, 12:46 AM
i so wanted to see only one of the fights now. showing all of them in one just means more waiting!!! :x3

dark angel KaRamo
January 25, 2013, 01:38 AM
the dragons are coming sweetttttttttt and Erza is looking over pissed Jura is going to rock out but wait no Sting

zerocooldx
January 25, 2013, 02:45 AM
Hmm, it seems that the dragon that appears to be leading the pack has a very similar design pattern to that of Acnologia.

Ninja_Pirate
January 25, 2013, 03:01 AM
All Dragon slayers gathered in one city ... All are prepared for something... obviously not to kill their parents (Sting & Rouge).. And the destined day is coming... They need to fend off against the dragons... And seeing the quantity of dragons... If a dragon slayer kills so many.. it will turn into a dragon himself ---- :gar

Mashima gave so much importance to erza's fight ... Erza's moment and when the time came to show Laxu--Juvia--Gazeels fight he just overshadowed it with dragons coming... for obvious reasons I am not interested in fights anymore,,, All dragons just hury up and burn them all .. :shin

Impossibility
January 25, 2013, 03:41 AM
It seems as though the final match-ups of the tournament are almost in place. I'm excited to see what happens with Erza, Laxus, and Gray & Juvia. There's no way Gajeel loses, so I'm not bothered about the outcome of that battle. And when I think it can't get more exciting, suddenly 10000 dragons are on their way. Uh, what?

revas
January 25, 2013, 03:52 AM
chapter was interesting. but the panel that bothers me the most - why is there Rogue shown next to the defense minister? is he somehow connected to the "surprising" outcome of the games?
oh, and on the side note - Minerva is still the B*tch :/

Razh
January 25, 2013, 03:53 AM
Hmm, it seems that the dragon that appears to be leading the pack has a very similar design pattern to that of Acnologia.

Similar, but the patterns and the tip of the tail don't match.

SerpentTailedAngel
January 25, 2013, 04:17 AM
How did that many dragons manage to hide for so long?
I call bull. This Lucy is a fake, and a liar who tells lies.
That, or Mashima had better have a good explanation. The will to live winning battles I don't mind, but my willing suspension of disbelief can't handle 10,000 giant beasts going undetected like that. 10 would have been more than enough to make it sound serious. We were already told that just 1 destroyed a continent. He just slapped the ridiculously large number on to make it look more serious.

Ninja_Pirate
January 25, 2013, 04:24 AM
Chapter was awesome... Dragons are comingss... Minerva wiped of any possibility of her having any traces of humanity... Dragons are coming..... Erza is pissed... Dragons are coming....Laxus Orga fighting on equal grounds and Jura joined.... Dragonsss are... Gajeel is pissed for he was told weaker than natsu..Lol.. Dragonss...Future lucy woke up .... Drag...ok nevermind :D

How did that many dragons manage to hide for so long?
I call bull. This Lucy is a fake, and a liar who tells lies.

Now thats a very high possibility.. will explain zaeref Aura coming from her as well

Beatrice
January 25, 2013, 04:36 AM
Chapter 317: Frog.

Frosch is german for Frog, so I guess next chapter might be Rogue focused.

Razh
January 25, 2013, 04:45 AM
I could have easilly skipped this chapter and probably wouldn't miss much. Gotta be one of the worst FT chapters in the history of FT. For me anyway. You just can't drag the plot this much at a time like this.

FirenX
January 25, 2013, 05:02 AM
I have a feeling that they are coming to take either on Acnologia for some reason, or to take out the Dragon Slayers because of their Betrayal in the War 400 years ago. Maybe the Dragon King's Feast is about to happen once again (The Pro-Human Dragons fight against the Opposite Fraction). No matter what the the circumstances are..A mass all out Bloodbath is going to happen :swoon

Chapter 317: Frog.

Frosch is german for Frog, so I guess next chapter might be Rogue focused.

'Koeru' can mean 'Frog' or 'Coming Back'. So I would say build on the Storyline it means 'Coming Back' since they may explain the whole Eclipse Project more.

Murim
January 25, 2013, 05:12 AM
In this chapter Future Lucy says, that in her timeline their group got caught after they escaped Hell Palace. This means that in Future Lucy's timeline she was also imprisoned by the kingdom. But why?
Was in her timeline also a Future Lucy or what was the reason to lock her up?

And Gajeel, plz, crush Rogue for his words to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tobeulp
January 25, 2013, 05:23 AM
The plot thickens I don't want to change the pace to Erza again I hope we could see more Gajeel in action and the Love Couples fight and most specially Jura/Laxus... Dragons will come later after the fights are ended ^^... Great Chapter

FirenX
January 25, 2013, 05:33 AM
In this chapter Future Lucy says, that in her timeline their group got caught after they escaped Hell Palace. This means that in Future Lucy's timeline she was also imprisoned by the kingdom. But why?

Maybe the Royal Army stands under Zerefs influence or they see Fairy Tail as the course of the Dragon Attack or something like that.
And believe me Gajeel will kick his freakin' damn butt and after Rouges Defeat if Sting appears, that blond haired freak is the next one to be obliterated :shin

Razh
January 25, 2013, 05:35 AM

That's the causality paradox of the time travel. Best not to think about it much. I can remember quite a few of Star Trek episodes...

I don't like how Gajeel is getting emotional here. He should end it fast without much talk. Besides, Gajeel should be aware that Natsu is at least somewhat stronger than him.

Sachsenhesse
January 25, 2013, 05:39 AM
best thing: that picture of the dragons

worst thing: minerva not owning erza :(

1337 haxor
January 25, 2013, 05:45 AM
When they told about 10000 dragons my reaction was precisely this:
http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bitch-please.jpeg

Seriously? How the f### are they going to stop 10000 dragons from obliterating the country?

Sure that they are nowhere near Acnologia's level but where the hell on earth did so many dragons hid for the past four centuries?

Something tells me that time travel thing is gonna back fire spectacularly and the world will be thrown into an even worst state but somehow the protagonists survive.

Uriel
January 25, 2013, 05:45 AM
The Ten Thousand Dragons panel were my favorite thing ever.
If it was released last year, it would probably have been my favorite panel of the year even.

So, so, so, so, so cool. One cool per dragon.

Gats
January 25, 2013, 06:03 AM
I didn't like very much this chapter. It feels like we won't see some proper fight, most of the interesting stuff will happen off-panel. Disappointing for a final stage of a tournament.

kazerua
January 25, 2013, 06:13 AM
I have a feeling that they are coming to take either on Acnologia for some reason, or to take out the Dragon Slayers because of their Betrayal in the War 400 years ago. Maybe the Dragon King's Feast is about to happen once again (The Pro-Human Dragons fight against the Opposite Fraction). No matter what the the circumstances are..A mass all out Bloodbath is going to happen :swoon

'Koeru' can mean 'Frog' or 'Coming Back'. So I would say build on the Storyline it means 'Coming Back' since they may explain the whole Eclipse Project more.

actually next chapter's name is in katakana カエル, not in hiragana かえる, so i reckon it has some other meaning rather than Frog or Coming back..

Kuza
January 25, 2013, 06:23 AM
At first I was disappointed in further Minervas' bitching but later this chapter began to seriously rock.
Now I have a feeling that Laxus and Ogra might become friends, also now we know that Natsu poseses some impossibru power and finaly we see all the match ups of the tournament. SIMPLY EPIC CHAPTER. Oh and I forgot about the main dish, when I was like:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1301/58/485010959b46.jpg

Chris38
January 25, 2013, 06:23 AM
Well, personally, since I don't care much about the tournament and the actual fights that occur in it, this chapter was pretty good...

The thing that I wonder about, is how 10000 dragons destroying the country relates with Lucy and the vision that Carla saw, in chapter 275...

After all, it obviously connected in some way, and while obviously the future Lucy is going to prevent the worst future from occurring, personally I think that some things are going to be unavoidable... since, how can a single person, even if she is armed with knowledge from the future, can stop a horde of dragons from coming to the town - and judging from the chapter, they are already on their way...

While, the future Lucy, can probably stop a few character death's from occurring, I doubt that she can fully prevent the destruction of the entire Kingdom, it would be ... a little too much, to me...

1337 haxor
January 25, 2013, 06:32 AM
This is pretty crazy but I think Lucy from the future can summon Acnologia just like Zeref, that would explain why both of them share such wicked aura.

To be real, Acnologia is the only thing on earth that could fend off a pack of 10000 dragons because it slayed thousands of such dragon 400 years ago.

In my view she is gonna try and destroy those dragons using Acnologia but the bastard will just turn on her and blow up the country himself.

That's why they need to go back in time further to ensure both the dragons and Acnologia doesn't come to harm Fiore in the future, however, somehow I think this will end up creating a present where Zeref is the supreme ruler of Earthland and Fairy Tail never exhisted.

Buggy
January 25, 2013, 06:46 AM
At first I was disappointed in further Minervas' bitching but later this chapter began to seriously rock.
Now I have a feeling that Laxus and Ogra might become friends, also now we know that Natsu poseses some impossibru power and finaly we see all the match ups of the tournament. SIMPLY EPIC CHAPTER. Oh and I forgot about the main dish, when I was like:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1301/58/485010959b46.jpg

Exactly my reaction:P

No wonder they would go to such lengths as time travel to save themselves.

Minerva has surpassed all the boundaries already so what ever she does I'm not surprised any more. Villain without a cause.

Humblest and nicest badass ever is making his move. Laxus and Orga don't look happy.

Rogue struck a nerve with Gajeel. Gajeel is not amused, pummel incoming.

Gray and Juvia finally together:)

Future Lucy is starting to reveal what's happening. More to come.

Everything you need from a chapter is there.

Marzarret
January 25, 2013, 07:20 AM
Minerva bitching is still the biggest shit in this chapter and the Laxus vs. Orga that took that long just makes the entire Raventail looks pathetic, but now that Jura is in the picture I guess it will give a bigger twist in the match ups. The Gajeel vs. Rogue was on the best thing in this chapter in second to the future where 1000 dragons will attack. It appears that Rogue is still looking down on Gajeel and he surely did pissed him off when he said that he is not as strong as Natsu which is technically his biggest rival in the FT guild.

Zasz
January 25, 2013, 07:30 AM
WTF?! 10000 dragons will attack the country and destroy it? O_O
That's a pretty damn serious matter; now I am even more curious to see how all of this will end.
Anyway the chapter has been a transitional one, but I liked it nonetheless.
Oh, and Erza should just kill off "dat bitch".

Marzarret
January 25, 2013, 08:07 AM
One thing that still remain as a mystery is what had triggered the attack of that many Dragons. Of course there should be something that had caused it within Friore.

yieps
January 25, 2013, 08:36 AM
Well, it was clear for a long time that Dragons would attack after the festival but 10 000 of them is a bit of an overkill. Aren't those things arrogant and confident about their strength? I would've guessed 5 to 20 were enough to destroy the country, including all the powerful mages.

I hope the future Lucy tells them about the dragons, too. It'd be fun to see all being shocked and Natsu happily asking: "What? Dragneel is coming?" xD
The Outcome of Erza's fight is obvious now but the fight between Laxus and Jura could be interesting. Since Erza didn't loose it might hit Laxus but not necessarily which makes it thrilling.
Best moment? Yukino saiying Mr Castle though Juvia faces were just as funny. =)

The most interesting point? Rogue's picture on the last page.

One thing that still remain as a mystery is what had triggered the attack of that many Dragons. Of course there should be something that had caused it within Friore.
No, it is more important to know what their timing means. Why did they (have to) disappear on certain date with many sevens and do they to appear altogether now.
Were there some dragons who negotiated a deal to get time to train their children until a certain date?

Giga_Gaia
January 25, 2013, 08:57 AM
Rogue still thinking he can beat Gajeel. It's good to be delusional, but now he is just pathetic.

Minerva won't be able to beat Erza either.

alisdfd
January 25, 2013, 09:02 AM
EPICNESSSSS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTER THIS YEAR

THE DRAGONS WILL DESTROY VERY THING IT IS POSSIBLE THAT NATSU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE PAST

Xguard
January 25, 2013, 09:30 AM
I've just guessed.
When eclipse is activated, all the dragon's corpse in dragon's graveyard will be resurrected. :D

shnugin
January 25, 2013, 09:35 AM
EPIC FREAKING CHAPTER!!! So many good scenes and turn of events and I'm like trying to pick up my jaw from the ground!

Can we please have Erza bust out a new armor?! I think she's overdue on that one.

I love Juvia/Chelia banter. The comedy is awesome and I can't want for 2v2 crazy battle!

Gajeel/Rogue should be interesting. I'm definitely looking forward for Gajeel to step it up and I hope they finally give him more character development.

Laxus/Orga/Jura, no clue what's going to happen. Who's going down first? How? My mind is just blank.

10,000 Dragons? Seriously? It crossed my mind that Future Lucy is actually Zeref and did a transformation spell and that's why Gerard felt the Zeref Magic on her but is confused that its "Lucy". Just a thought and hey, its possible yea? If the 10,000 dragons are really coming, its probably bec of what Zeref did in the past.

Maybe the 10,000 dragons are actually half and half, some are with the humans and some are against. They all fight each other resulting in collateral damage = deaths of many.

The next chapter could not come sooner!! :zomg

Razh
January 25, 2013, 09:47 AM
EPICNESSSSS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTER THIS YEAR

If not the best, then 2nd best! :p

That dragon in the lead. He's not Acnologia since the tail is a little different (unless he evolved!?) but there is a certain simmilarity there. I wonder what the connection is.

I hope the next chapter pick up a little. I'm not a fan of repeating scenes and corny jokes.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Maybe the 10,000 dragons are actually half and half, some are with the humans and some are against. They all fight each other resulting in collateral damage = deaths of many.

I doubt that. From the look of them, they have a common goal. Why fly together only to start fighting eachother when they get to Crocus? If there were dragons wanting to protect people, it would make more sense to do it as far away from the city as possible.

exacta
January 25, 2013, 10:34 AM
This tournament arc has been drawn out way too long. End it already and get to the part where the shitfest happens. If 10,000 dragons are really coming, even more reason to wrap things up. Laxus vs Orga has turned into another 3-way, I don't have much faith in 3 ways now but Jura isn't going to pull something dirty so maybe that we'll be cool, but Mashima may skip over that. Jura should be the one to win though.

It would've been nice to see Laxus and Orga actually have a proper fight for a little bit after all of that lightning bromance for the past 50-60 chapters. Juvia v Chelia is pretty much a joke,and Gray v Lyon can wait since it's happened before....it looks like Erza really is going to beat Minerva with her anger, so the only fight I really want to see now is Rogue v Gajeel. Curious as to why Rogue is obsessed with him, plus it seems like he's got some kind of strategy to win now involving manipulating Gajeels anger. He looks like a huge noob compared to Gajeel right now though.....also kinda unfair that Natsu is stronger because of Second Origin and Gajeel's training doesn't make him equal. Unless Gajeel has a secret he hasn't unleashed yet, and Rogue's plan is about to backfire.....

EMS
January 25, 2013, 10:36 AM
i was right all alone by the dragons coming but i could never guess a fucking 1,000.:gwah

exacta
January 25, 2013, 10:47 AM
Erza was able to defeat 100 of those demons, maybe 1,000 (or is it 10,000) isn't THAT absurd, I'd mean I'd say they should still be screwed but maybe they can take some of them down......I don't know last time a dragon appeared some serious bullshit needed to be pulled in order for the plot to continue. And I don't know how Mashima will get FT out of 1,000 or 10,000 dragons appearing, unless Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine show up to protect the humans, which will probably happen and will be epic.

Razh
January 25, 2013, 10:54 AM
Frankly, I think 10 dragons could have been too much to handle, let alone 10000. Or 1000? Is that 10000 translation wrong maybe?

BTW, I think Makarov implied both of them had Second Origin awakened. Perhaps some things involving Urtear happened off panel or Gajeel awakened it on his own. I don't see why Mashima would throw in conflicting information.
And I hope he gets to shine before he gets defeated. He always gets defeated somehow.

Duniak
January 25, 2013, 11:17 AM
Frankly, I think 10 dragons could have been too much to handle, let alone 10000. Or 1000? Is that 10000 translation wrong maybe?

Well, I think all dragons aren't that strong. Acnologia, Igneel, Metalicana, Skydrum are, but there were lots more dragons. They weren't significant. I wouldn't be surprised if Natsu could fodderize most of dragons. We've been told, that DS had significant role in Dragon's war, so they COULD kill dragons. Natsu doesn't seem weak. They couldn't do much against DRAGON KING. But I'm sure they'd stand chance against most dragons.

exacta
January 25, 2013, 11:22 AM
Well, I think all dragons aren't that strong. Acnologia, Igneel, Metalicana, Skydrum are, but there were lots more dragons. They weren't significant. I wouldn't be surprised if Natsu could fodderize most of dragons. We've been told, that DS had significant role in Dragon's war, so they COULD kill dragons. Natsu doesn't seem weak. They couldn't do much against DRAGON KING. But I'm sure they'd stand chance against most dragons.

I don't know, to be honest it'd be a bit hard to swallow since Natsu has never fought a real dragon. He should be able to defeat a few with a lot of difficulty, but fodderize, I don't know....

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

BTW, I think Makarov implied both of them had Second Origin awakened. Perhaps some things involving Urtear happened off panel or Gajeel awakened it on his own. I don't see why Mashima would throw in conflicting information.
And I hope he gets to shine before he gets defeated. He always gets defeated somehow.

I'm pretty sure he went to train by himself, Makarov referred to it as Second Origin and 3 months of training ( Second Origin being Natsu, 3 months of training being Gajeel) . And yeah, theres a good chance its 1,000 and 10,000 is a mistranslation, because 10,000 is complete overkill, maybe even if Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine appear.

Razh
January 25, 2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah, also quite possible (about Makarov's statement).

As far as 10000 dragons are concerned. I mean, if there were 10000 dragons living anywhere, it's hard to think that nobody would know about it. 1000, while still being a large number would make more sense, cosindering quite a lot of them died during the war and considering they have remained hidden.

Unless they came from another dimension but I don't see it happening, since we already saw Edolas and I doubt Mashima would pull that card again.

EDIT: I'm not too optimistic for Luxus if Jura joins is. Rock-type has advantage over lightning-type :p

Well, here's Mangastream version (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/69222055/21) with ten thousand....

KingOfNight
January 25, 2013, 12:01 PM
Minerva not beating Erza is pissing me off, and Kagura reduced into a crying Erza fan is even more annoying. Laxus fight with Orga was skipped, don't care but that's just wrong.

Two things made this chapter. 1. Jura.

2........Holy...Shit. Dragons. Lot's of Dragons.

THM Nindo
January 25, 2013, 12:08 PM
Woah!
10,000 dragons!?! :blink

There's no way they can survive that, so they will have to either change the past somehow, or something like that.
Unless Igneel and the other good dragons arrive and manage to do something about it...

Either way, it's going to be awesome!!

PS:
Anyone found that small panel with Rogue's face weird in the last page?
Does he have something to do with the dragon's attack?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

I'm not too optimistic for Luxus if Jura joins is. Rock-type has advantage over lightning-type :p

Not according to Naruto:
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-333-page-16.html

Razh
January 25, 2013, 12:10 PM
PS:
Anyone found that small panel with Rogue's face weird in the last page?
Does he have something to do with the dragon's attack?

I think it's lacryma vision (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/69222055/20). Princess and the minister seem to be monitoring each part of the battle and the panel with Rogue shows the vision from behind (since it seems to be transparent).

EMS
January 25, 2013, 12:12 PM
The million question is where/why, the dragons were hiding and disappeared without any track of them to the point that people couldn't believed that there are any dragons around.

Razh
January 25, 2013, 12:13 PM
Not according to Naruto:
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-333-page-16.html

What Naruto, we all know Pokemon system is the only one that matters ;)

THM Nindo
January 25, 2013, 12:20 PM
Just noticed that on the last page, it says that next chapter will be a special one (23 pages and some color pages) and that we will get a confession from Future-Lucy!

What do you guys think will be Future-Lucy's confession!?

If in her timeline Natsu died, maybe she will want to tell him how she felt about him! :tem
Or she will tell the real Lucy to tell him while she still can (to not make the same mistake that she did), or something like that!

That would be interesting! :tem

Krono
January 25, 2013, 01:00 PM
Just noticed that on the last page, it says that next chapter will be a special one (23 pages and some color pages) and that we will get a confession from Future-Lucy!

What do you guys think will be Future-Lucy's confession!?

If in her timeline Natsu died, maybe she will want to tell him how she felt about him! :tem
Or she will tell the real Lucy to tell him while she still can (to not make the same mistake that she did), or something like that!

That would be interesting! :tem

Given the situation, and given that the literal translation of what is said is "Future Lucy's" shocking confession, with the word translated as confession having possible common translations of:

(n,vs,adj-no) (1) confession; acknowledgement; acknowledgment; (2) profession of love; (3) confession of sins (e.g. the confessional); (P)

I'm fairly certain it's not going to be a love confession. It'll be future Lucy telling them about the disaster she came back to try to prevent.

Buggy
January 25, 2013, 01:05 PM
One question unanswered is why the hell would all the dragons in existence join forces and come to destroy the kingdom? Maybe, by trying to save themselves from the dragons they actually create the cause for dragons to come and destroy them, thus creating a paradox. Maybe they unknowingly unleash some super evil (think army of Zerefs) that threatens the existence of dragons and dragons join and come to prevent it. The cycle repeats every 7 years without anyone but the dragons realizing it. Dragons show, do the job and then go into hiding. This time, Lucy manages to come back in time and warn everyone so the cycle might be broken. Just an idea that came to mind.

THM Nindo
January 25, 2013, 01:56 PM
Given the situation, and given that the literal translation of what is said is "Future Lucy's" shocking confession, with the word translated as confession having possible common translations of:

(n,vs,adj-no) (1) confession; acknowledgement; acknowledgment; (2) profession of love; (3) confession of sins (e.g. the confessional); (P)

I'm fairly certain it's not going to be a love confession. It'll be future Lucy telling them about the disaster she came back to try to prevent.

Yeah, I figured as much too.

I'm not really expecting a love confession.
Most likely, it's going to be about what happened in her timeline, or something like that.

But, a love confession would be nice too! :tem

1337 haxor
January 25, 2013, 01:57 PM
Aside of the dragons, do you know what would be cool?

If Erza had a berserker armor!

I mean, as she is now, completely beaten, it would be incredibly awesome if she could pull a forbidden armor that denies all damage and makes her nigh invincible at the cost of her sanity.

It might be me watching too much Fate/Zero but I am dying to see Erza donning something like this:
http://epickinetic.com/uploads/2012/08/041222009831.jpg

SK-Hao
January 25, 2013, 02:12 PM
EPIC chapter!

Dragons coming was predictable but not 10,000. I'm thinking all that magic that leaked out of Edolas had to go somewhere. Maybe dragons got it.

I really hope Erza dons some new armor, not the same one she used to beat Kagura and every other though opponent.
You gotta admit Minerva is a great villain, maybe the best. You love to hate her. and she hates cats.
All these new fights are sweet but I'm really hope this 3 way fight is better than the last one.

REN KOUEN
January 25, 2013, 03:27 PM
great chapter, that look from erza was great , she is about to slap-a-bitch

i dont think obra or however you spell it will last long with laxus and jura hanging around, sorry ifirit but i dont see how your guy laxus is going to bet jura either, i mean laxus is ridiculously strong, but jura may be the strongest in fiore. one thing is for sure , that has taken erza vs minerva off of center stage

laxus vs jura is sure to be amazing

Morlun
January 25, 2013, 03:27 PM
Regarding Rogue's words to Gajeel:

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/486/688/688486.gif

He gonna get murdered.

As for where the dragons are/were: alternate dimension.

EMS
January 25, 2013, 03:55 PM
In this chapter, we got so many different scenarios which it's great and the final page of this chapter is epic..
why all the dragon disappeared in the first place but i think Igneel,metalica and granadin will appears and help theit kids out or tell them the reason that they disappeared without saying a word..
We got 3. Generation of dragon slayers in this tournament, this will be an important key but so many freaking dragons to fight, it will be almost in possible unless acnologia comes and start killing them..

REN KOUEN
January 25, 2013, 04:20 PM
In this chapter, we got so many different scenarios which it's great and the final page of this chapter is epic..
why all the dragon disappeared in the first place but i think Igneel,metalica and granadin will appears and help theit kids out or tell them the reason that they disappeared without saying a word..
We got 3. Generation of dragon slayers in this tournament, this will be an important key but so many freaking dragons to fight, it will be almost in possible unless acnologia comes and start killing them..
this is one of the best chapters recently

so much going on that but mashima masterfully put it together so that it wasnt all jumbled and hard to comprehend. i wonder if he will continue to divide up the action or focus on one of the fights next chapter...

exacta
January 25, 2013, 04:54 PM
I hope it's not a love confession, that would just slow this down even more. Show some action in the tournament or if you really don't want to draw it then just wrap it up and get to the dragon invasion. Too many panels have been wasted on cryptic comments about the Eclipse Plan and Zeref throughout this entire arc.

Superhero123
January 25, 2013, 06:36 PM
If someone has suggested those, don't hit my face, I just haven't seen anybody think all that, so I shared my wild thoughts:

I've had (for quite a long time already) a feeling, that the tragedy will be Dragons Attacking (sherlock, eh?). But the reason for that, is Sting. You remember Natsu letting out a "Dragon's Roar" during his fight with the 2nd Gene Snake dude? Sting might do one like that, just a louder one, and that'll lure the Dragons there! (For whatever reasons: 1) "Oi guys, what's going on here, someone called for mommy?"; 2) To help him; 3) To kill Dragon Slayers; etc) He is a Dragon Slayer too, and FT is quite a f-ed up manga, could happen. Reason for him to roar would be simple, Sabertooth losing the games, and his Cat being killed.
Dunno, Mashima has kinda made Sting feel important :o.

This one is extreme: After reading all this "Time Travel" bs... And remembering 400 years Ago a Dragon Slayer killing too many drags that he became one himself.. He was the Dragon King - Acnologia (we don't know his name before that, now do we?). And his shadow reminded Natsu, remember? ... Natsu and Co. might go back in time, 400 years, and start beatin' up the dragons, and Natsu will become Acnologia! The shadow is the same, time travel for the main cast is a HIGH probability! Thought, it would be quite difficult 'cus. Natsu is Plotsu, Acnologia is bad... Acnologia would really be UNBEATABLE :D.

Now people, what you think about my theories?
Quatro Puppy: "WIIIILLLDDDD!"
Jason (? I might be incorrect, the magazine reporter): "~~CCCCOOOOOOOLL!!!"~
Happy: "Aye!"

Oh btw... "Vegita! What does the scouter say about the amount of Dragons!?"
"I'ts over NINE THOUSAND!!!!"
"What nine thousand, there's no way that can be right, can it?"

Well guys.. Vegeta and Nappa didn't think Son Goku had over 9K power level. Well, everything can happen in a manga!

Razh
January 25, 2013, 07:03 PM
I can't believe it took 5 pages for someone to use over 9000 joke :teehee

BTW, welcome to Mangahelpers ;)

I don't think one roar would be loud enough to fire up over 9000 dragons. It should be one loud enough to kill people.

And if Natsu is Acnologia, I'm not sure where it would take the plot. And I don't see it happening unless dragons killed all his friends and he got mad at them.
Then again, there's nothing that suggests Acnologia is out of his mind. They said he doesn't speak because humans are nothing to him. And I think Natsu would at least remember himself and his friends on Tenrou island.

sir_rocky
January 25, 2013, 07:08 PM
I really didn't expect there to be so many dragons around considering that Natsu spent most of his life trying to find at least one. Dragons aren't very easy to hide being so big and all and it's really strange that no one saw any if there are 10 000 of them. With time travel being in the center of this arc with eclipse project and Lucy from the future could it be possible that all these dragons, for some reason, came from the past, from the time before they were all destroyed?

Superhero123
January 25, 2013, 07:23 PM
Razh,

Thank you :D.

Um yeah, I don't know if Acnologia is crazy or anything. But he for sure is "weird" because he used to be a Dragon Slayer(!), that killed ENEMY Dragons, ALLIED Dragons AND after transforming, Fellow HUMANS and other Dragon Slayers (probably killed, at least tried to kill). So, he isn't really normal.. He kills everything (as far as we know). He might've been that kind of a person from the beginning, but he might also have changed. Due to what ever.. Obsession of power? (then wouldn't match with Natsu). But perhaps, when he changed into a dragon (acnologia), he lost part of his humanity, his memories, his feelings (not saying Dragons don't have feelings) etc. Step by step, and when he was the big "Final Form Dragon", he didn't know anymore that he used to be a human.

Crazyness (or something like that) would explain it and give room for "Natsu being Acnologia" theory, which honestly I don't believe that much in. But I brought it up, cus I think it's an interesting theory. And it's not denied yet. :P

EMS
January 25, 2013, 07:25 PM
I know why the dragons disappeared!!, they were so busy reproducing (having sex), to have this many dragons:teehee

Kuza
January 25, 2013, 09:18 PM
Very nice idea about Natsu going back in time and become Acnologia, but still it doesnt connect with fact that current Natsu is over 80 years old... buuuuuut this role better suits for Sting. This might turn that they send back a whole group of dragonslayers and one goes rampage, could be possible.

Btw I was thinking of this amount - 10000.
I think author've used this exaggeration to exactly show that there is NO hope of victory even with all strong mage guilds around and that chances of surviving are extremly low.

Also as emerald drake said there are 2 types of dragons - dragons that support humans such as Igneel, Metalicana, Grandine etc. and other part that just want to get rid of humanity. We can also remember that not long ago Igneel said that they will soon have to take some actions. Might be a clash of "good" dragons and "evil" dragons. Still 5 dragons+5 dragonslayers+some strong mages is nowhere near to be a fair fight vs 100500 "evil dragons".

About Sting - he was given some important role indeed. In my opinion he either will go rampage in this tournament and might even become a dragon himself or punish the minerva bitch, get his cat back, become friends with FT dragonslayers and help them to develop their ds powers such as dragon mode.

Anyway it's getting more intresting with each chapter and despite asspull fights and weird build ups I enjoy this series much more than any other. Way to go, Mashima!

EMS
January 25, 2013, 10:23 PM
Lucy 2.0 went back to the past to prevent this from happening but does she has any idea how to stop this event?,next chapter is going to be great unless mashima decided to just focus on erza and minerva fight..
It going to be epic if Igneel,metalica and granadin fight against this drangon's army.

Kuza
January 25, 2013, 10:31 PM
Lucy 2.0 went back to the past to prevent this from happening but does she has any idea how to stop this event?,next chapter is going to be great unless mashima decided to just focus on erza and minerva fight..
It going to be epic if Igneel,metalica and granadin fight against this drangon's army.

Yeah, and all we have now is to believe that Igneel is a Gildarts MOTHERFUCKING Clive among the dagons.

dark angel KaRamo
January 25, 2013, 11:50 PM
Fucking awesome chapter 10,000 dragons, oh man this is going to be Epic. Erza is getting to that point of i'll kill you, And Rouge you just said the wrong words to Gajeel, and Jura the man at Gildartz level What you going to do Laxus...

Manta33
January 26, 2013, 02:46 AM
Color me confused, future Lucy sure showed up awfully close to D day, what was she hoping to change? I wonder if Zerefs power allows him to ressurect dragons..For some reason I feel like there is a connection between lumen etoille and eclipse. Maybe when eclipse is opened it blocks the light and allows for Zeref to lead the dragons to the present. Future Lucy is evil..

Morlun
January 26, 2013, 04:30 AM
Color me confused, future Lucy sure showed up awfully close to D day, what was she hoping to change?

According to Gerrard (is there a definite canon on how to spell his name?), she (the Zeref aura) has been at the Daimatou Enbu for the last 6~7 years.

There's a lot more to her story and dragons under the surface, I believe. For instance:

- Natsu and Gajeel are over 80 years old; could have something to do with time travel, but it is doubtful that it has to do with this Eclipse time travel because it hadn't happened yet by the time of the Fairy Tail civil war. It could be the nature of their DS powers (could be that Igneel and Metalicana are inside them / became them somehow).

More than likely... well, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rogue are the only people to claim to have seen a dragon in the last hundred years (other than Acnologia). Igneel and the rest probably didn't vanish 14 years ago. The true Dragon Slayers have probably been sent forward in time hundreds of years to take part in the events we are about to see unfold.

Or they were kidnapped to an alternate world where the dragons are living, and were returned to this world 14 years ago - although that wouldn't explain the age thing.

Bottomline, I think they were too young to realise what happened, and believe that their dragons vanished - when in fact it was the opposite.

- Zeref knows Natsu. Natsu will go back in time to meet him, unless Zeref is from this time, and he goes back in time to become the evil bastard. That much is a given in just about any fan theory. That someone from this time may become Acnologia, well, that's a new one and it would be awesome. Good call, whomever came up with it.

- Future Lucy supposedly travelled from X971 to the distant past, where she met Zeref and somehow gained his aura, and then from the past back to X964~5 (after the Tenroujima incident). Unless Mashima goes with "you cannot pinpoint to when you travel", there seems to a great gap in what we don't know.

- Also, this may not be the first time (a) Future Lucy tries. She does not seem desperate and in panic trying to change a terrible future. She seems resigned that things will play out as they did before.

She is probably one in a long list of Future Lucys that came back/forward in time with a bit more knowledge to try and change things, but knowing that she always fails.

- Also, and this is the most important thing of all: Levy survives. And if Levy survives, who cares about anyone else?

KingOfNight
January 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
According to SerpentTailedAngel

Hiro Mashima already confirmed that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80 years old.

Morlun
January 26, 2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't know that... but if they were sent from the past, from the "Age of Dragons" so to speak, they could be a few hundred years old for Freed's runes while actually being in their late teens (pretty much like due to Tenroujima, Lucy is 25 but actually 18, etc...).

Blacksabeth
January 26, 2013, 03:22 PM
@Morlun

My first post since mangastream forum died woop.
I also think that the reason they are over 80 is because of their DS power, however it is hinted they became part of them like when they power up their enemy can see the resemblance of their dragon. But I think thats just to throw us off. I actually strongly believe that Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy are from the past, specifically I don't think the dragons left them. I think that they left the dragons via time travel, soon as he arrived into the present time line when Igneel disappeared is when he meets Lisanna and joins Fairy Tail. So we have no idea what year it was during the time before he met Lisanna the rest of FT. Plus throughout the manga we keep seeing Igneel resting in a volcano or something and a fairy comes to see him. I don't see any other dragons, although I bet Igneel and Grandine are friends with Metallica being a lone wolf at the top of their cavern. But him being alone and a fairy keeps visiting him doesn't make me think Igneel is inside of Natsu.
Now how did Zeref know Natsu?
I don't think Zeref is from the future.
I think - as we all know he was some evil sith lord in the past and Acnologia was turning into a dragon / going nuts in this era and a dragon war was going on. Also in this era I think Igneel was training Natsu. I believe Natsu was taken from this time and throw into the future where he meets Lisanna and Gildarts. I also believe the present Natsu will go to this era and see himself as a child, he will also meet evil zeref. This will be Zerefs first encounter with Natsu and Natsu second encounter. This is why Zeref said 'your not ready yet' in the last arc, because our present Natsu is already alot stronger than back then.
Somehow I dont really know how, I think Zeref is Acnologia. Maybe present Zeref goes in the past, sees him old self. Then they all get attacked by loads of dragons so Zeref is like 'GO QUICKY I'LL HOLD THEM OFF' Before you know it he kills 100's of them and turns into Acnologia.

This part about lucy travelling to the past over and over would cause problems. Mashima will more than likely say 'it is far to dangerous to mess around with time travel and try change things' I think he's already had 1 character say it. If anything it will be a DBZ trunks style where this is the only lucy that time travels but the future will actually change. Time travelling can get complex, Mashima is good at not causing loop holes etc with time travel though. This future lucy coming back has already created a different future than what has already happened, plus the princess sounds like she has a plan ready to protect everyone from these 10k drags.
If I'd like to predict anything to say 'TOLD YOU SO' in the next few chapters it'l have to be this;
Laxus is a hacker. But idm cause he's a BEAST
Erza owns 'that bitch'
Gray & Juvia using combos etc beat Lyon and Chelia. (pfft i know, Lyon would beat Gray 1v1 though, or atleast he should)
Gajeel owns shadow dude.
All FT vs Sting.... Tbh a whole guild vrs 1 person is unexpected but also this 1 person winning it all himself would be a miracle. So meh....

Now this is what i think happened, but due to future lucy and times change it might not happened now.
10k Dragons attack - Everyone is scared shitless.
Erza mans up and makes a stand, doing what she did in the grand magic games but this time against 10k dragons. Eventually dying.. Makarov rages does same thing.
Gajeel; Only a dragon slayer can do this job. Laxus joins him because he's a DS too = Both dead eventually, but most of the guild (mostly the weak ones) are able to escape.

MechR
January 26, 2013, 03:56 PM
According to SerpentTailedAngel

Hiro Mashima already confirmed that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80 years old.
Did they mention where Mashima said that? The alternative is being stone statues, which is an FFX-style mindfuck.

SerpentTailedAngel
January 26, 2013, 04:24 PM
It's addressed in a questions and answers section in the back of volume 15. It says that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80, but saying any more would reveal an important plot point. (The question was why they couldn't get through the barrier.)

Morlun
January 26, 2013, 04:27 PM
It's addressed in a questions and answers section in the back of volume 15. It says that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80, but saying any more would reveal an important plot point. (The question was why they couldn't get through the barrier.)

Ah. Then my guesses would be:

a) they are from over 80 years ago, having been sent to the future; or
b) they have dragons who are over 80 years old inside of them; or
c) both of the above.

I'm more partial to a), though.

EMS
January 26, 2013, 04:42 PM
That really doesn't matter how old they are because it could be so many circumstances as laxus was afraid that the only one that could stop him were dragon slayers and that could be the reason why Natsu and Gajeel couldn't passed the barrier...

SerpentTailedAngel
January 26, 2013, 05:50 PM
I was under the impression that the barrier was there because he was worried about Makarov or the possibility of someone trying to take the hostages. And that Laxus was surprised to see it stopped Natsu as well.

I'd been thinking that the barrier had somehow misread their age because Natsu time traveling later made him someone who had sort of been around for over 80 years, but Gajeel isn't set to time travel. I'm not sure what I think of the sent from the past option either. I guess... maybe it's more plausible. I'd like to know what age Sting and Rogue were when they lost their dragons though. I doubt they really killed their parents while they were still in training pants. It would be cool to see the time they recognize the dragons as having disappeared in not syncing with the others as a foreshadowing of the sent from the past thing. Like, they were just sent to a further point in time, maybe.

Ifrit
January 26, 2013, 07:24 PM
I wonder if the fights will be fast forward. Although next title might be about Gajeel Vs Rouge "I HOPE".

I wonder why the Dragons will attack the kingdom to destroy the Eclipse Gate, or to challenge the Dragon Slayers since they're all there .

It seems we underestimated this guy Orga, so again hope to see a bit more of Jura - Orga - Laxus, Jura is sure gonna disappear after this fight for a long time, so I hope he truly go all out.

Another Gray Vs Lyon is not that great, but not fair to Gray as he's not in his best shape at the moment against a 7 years older Lyon.

El Maco
January 27, 2013, 08:19 AM
About the 10000 dragons, the image in the first comment shows "一万 (ichi man)", which is indeed 10000, but there are many words and compounds in the Japanese language where 万 is just used in the sense of "many", "countless", or even "all", like some people would say "there were a million of these things".

It probably just means every dragon on the planet is coming over to visit.

Morlun
January 27, 2013, 08:30 AM
It probably just means every dragon on the planet is coming over to visit.

Oh. Thanks. I'd feel much safer now. :)

REN KOUEN
January 27, 2013, 11:41 AM
I wonder if the fights will be fast forward. Although next title might be about Gajeel Vs Rouge "I HOPE".

I wonder why the Dragons will attack the kingdom to destroy the Eclipse Gate, or to challenge the Dragon Slayers since they're all there .

It seems we underestimated this guy Orga, so again hope to see a bit more of Jura - Orga - Laxus, Jura is sure gonna disappear after this fight for a long time, so I hope he truly go all out.

Another Gray Vs Lyon is not that great, but not fair to Gray as he's not in his best shape at the moment against a 7 years older Lyon.

i kind of hope the gate gets opened and something from the spirit world comes out to be the next major enemy

i have a feeling this arc is going to end just to open the door for the next major arc

Ifrit
January 27, 2013, 05:06 PM
I was thinking in what the next chapter might be about, and if the next chapter gonna be about Rouge Vs Gajeel, This is my prediction:

Gajeel did not have a cat, what if Frog , or Fro was supposed to be Gajeel cat, but somehow he go lost or he thinks Gajeel found him and abandoned him this is why Rouge has a grudge against Gajeel, it's a wild guess, but I can't think of anything better.

Also Gajeel had that Teaching Magic for Kids quest, when he first joined Fairy Tail, something might happened there, or he met Rouge there the first time, and Rouge was young.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

i kind of hope the gate gets opened and something from the spirit world comes out to be the next major enemy

i have a feeling this arc is going to end just to open the door for the next major arc

That would be great actually, I would like them to travel into a different world or time, where there is only chaos "Zeref World" or the "Dragon World".

Got a little bit late reading every1 posts, I came to yours where Laxus doesn't have a shot againt Jura, and judging from Orga being able to headbutt with Laxus so far, I think Laxus winning over Jura is starting to be a long shot, unless they both combined their strength to beat him.

Jura is a beast him winning is not really a wild shot.

Morlun
January 27, 2013, 05:27 PM
Also Gajeel had that Teaching Magic for Kids quest, when he first joined Fairy Tail, something might happened there, or he met Rouge there the first time, and Rouge was young.

He had what now? I don't remember that at all. Was that before or after the Laxus arc?

Lozmaster
January 27, 2013, 07:11 PM
He had what now? I don't remember that at all. Was that before or after the Laxus arc?

Before. Lucy was going to take a quest to teach children magic, Gajeel grabbed it before she could. He was on his way to that job when he was attacked by Jet and Droy, then protected them and Levy from Luxus' attacks.

Edit: This is the page where he takes the job.
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7220-13/fairy-tail/chapter-105.html

REN KOUEN
January 27, 2013, 07:47 PM
I was thinking in what the next chapter might be about, and if the next chapter gonna be about Rouge Vs Gajeel, This is my prediction:

Gajeel did not have a cat, what if Frog , or Fro was supposed to be Gajeel cat, but somehow he go lost or he thinks Gajeel found him and abandoned him this is why Rouge has a grudge against Gajeel, it's a wild guess, but I can't think of anything better.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

That would be great actually, I would like them to travel into a different world or time, where there is only chaos "Zeref World" or the "Dragon World".

Got a little bit late reading every1 posts, I came to yours where Laxus doesn't have a shot againt Jura, and judging from Orga being able to headbutt with Laxus so far, I think Laxus winning over Jura is starting to be a long shot, unless they both combined their strength to beat him.

Jura is a beast him winning is not really a wild shot.

well its not that i think laxus is weak, its just that jura may be the strongest mage in the world along with gildarts and a select few others in contention for that title

but i would like to see laxus win

not the one hitter quitter variety, i want to see an epic battle

Ifrit
January 27, 2013, 10:53 PM
well its not that i think laxus is weak, its just that jura may be the strongest mage in the world along with gildarts and a select few others in contention for that title

but i would like to see laxus win

not the one hitter quitter variety, i want to see an epic battle

You're forgetting Gerard. Still can't tell who would've won in that fight, even if Gerard was able to successfully cast "Star Destruction" I don't see Jura the kind of mage to just open his mouth and wait for it to hit him. Which kinda bring back Gildartz Vs Bluenote, so far I'm not really impressed with Mashima trying to make big boys fight.

KingOfNight
January 28, 2013, 05:34 AM
You're forgetting Gerard. Still can't tell who would've won in that fight, even if Gerard was able to successfully cast "Star Destruction" I don't see Jura the kind of mage to just open his mouth and wait for it to hit him. Which kinda bring back Gildartz Vs Bluenote, so far I'm not really impressed with Mashima trying to make big boys fight.

I heard that Mashima was planning to have Laxus fight Jura in the first day (instead of Jellal) and have them draw. So maybe Jura isn't that super, or Laxus is just that awesome. It was said in some sort of blueprint, if I remember ?

Gildarts vs Bluenote was the worst fight in TI arc.

REN KOUEN
January 28, 2013, 10:48 AM
i agree some the supposedly epic fights in FT have been dissapointing

both the build up and hype for raven tail and sabertooth have been letdowns

minus minerva who.is the only brightspot

Blacksabeth
January 28, 2013, 04:10 PM
All of Laxus' fights have been amazing though.
First against Mystogan. Pretty sick, then Erza, she was struggling.
Natsu and Gajeel was really good, it took alot for them to take him down.
Against Hades he was putting up a better fight than anyone, he could of kept going and fought on but decided to let Natsu have the glory.
Then finally against all of raventail. This guild were ranked #1 at the time and did have a good shot at winning the whole thing (if they didn't try that on Laxus and get DQ). Laxus just pwnd them all, epic.
So this 'epic fight' coming up Laxus vs Jura.... It's going to be sick and Laxus will show he should be 1 of the 10 wizard saints. Idk why Jura is so hyped up as the strongest mage in this. Mystogan was running around him, Laxus is lightning and hes faster than mystogan. Jura hasn't taken on any real threat or opponents in the entire manga, no one that Natsu / Erza couldn't beat. The time has finally come to show that Laxus is more beastlier than Erza

REN KOUEN
January 28, 2013, 10:17 PM
zeref probably also factors in somewhere amongst the strongest

natsu is also one of the strongest after his container was unlocked

DEATHBOTT
January 29, 2013, 07:46 AM
All of Laxus' fights have been amazing though.
First against Mystogan. Pretty sick, then Erza, she was struggling.
Natsu and Gajeel was really good, it took alot for them to take him down.
Against Hades he was putting up a better fight than anyone, he could of kept going and fought on but decided to let Natsu have the glory.
Then finally against all of raventail. This guild were ranked #1 at the time and did have a good shot at winning the whole thing (if they didn't try that on Laxus and get DQ). Laxus just pwnd them all, epic.
So this 'epic fight' coming up Laxus vs Jura.... It's going to be sick and Laxus will show he should be 1 of the 10 wizard saints. Idk why Jura is so hyped up as the strongest mage in this. Mystogan was running around him, Laxus is lightning and hes faster than mystogan. Jura hasn't taken on any real threat or opponents in the entire manga, no one that Natsu / Erza couldn't beat. The time has finally come to show that Laxus is more beastlier than Erza

um i think you mean jellal not mystogun. jellal was also one of the 10 wizards saints and his meteor makes him incredibly fast so i wouldnt say laxus would have a speed advantage over him. he might do idk but i doubt it would be a huge leap. jellal is one of the strongest mages in the manga using him to put down jura is silly. not mentioning the fact that jura managed to deal with jellal's speed. jura was compared to gildarts by makarov. he fought evenly with jellal, who defeated erza and was only beaten by a superpowered natsu. plus he completely dominated orga in magic power, who is currently fighting evenly with laxus.

hashirama mukuton
January 29, 2013, 11:40 AM
natsu whith the dragon force is the fastest one
even jellal whith meteor could do shit to him and i ame not sure if laxus have the power to beet jura and orga
and if we see the thing as erza fight it will be ver rediculis

so i think laxus will eath the black lighting

Ifrit
January 30, 2013, 05:33 AM
plus he completely dominated orga in magic power, who is currently fighting evenly with laxus.

Did i miss this chapter of Fairy Tail ? link please ?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

You know Cana dominated Jura in power ? so she is stronger than him ?

Razh
January 30, 2013, 07:28 AM
Those are 2 different things. Cana received a temporary boost, Jura didn't receive any boosts so we can freely assume he has more magic power than Orga. Simple as that. Maybe Orga is better in some other areas, like speed (probably) or physical strength but Jura's power should be more destructive.

SerpentTailedAngel
January 30, 2013, 10:08 AM

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/285/16
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/285/18

EMS
January 31, 2013, 10:11 AM
wow, these manga are getting good..
naruto: previous hokages back as ET.
bleach: zaraki and unohana fighting and zaraki a monster.
one piece: law a badass and doflamingo pissed off.
fairy tail 10,000 dragons attacking..
it can't get any better than this and this chapter317 is going to be great, it should be out pretty soon, i can't wait to find out about that army of dragon and what natsul will think about that after all the dragons being "extincts"

redhairSH
January 31, 2013, 11:49 AM
Mystogan(Gerard) and Jura didn't really have a chance to go all out against each other cause the match was cut short, so this should be an epic match, but since it will turn into a three way battle, there is no telling who will win, but i'm rooting for laxus to dragon force it out and kick some ass

Gray is in a disadvantage against lyon because they used to be around equal in strength, so its safe to assume they are still close after the timeskip(since gray got the second origin), but gray is injured and used a lot of power in his fight against rufus, so it doesn't look good for him

Minerva pissed off the titania, she better have a lot more than she's shown if she wants to take down erza

Gajeel will probably beat down rogue, unless making gajeel angry is part of his strategy

After all these fights, it looks like no matter who wins they will all barely be able to stand, then Sting comes out finally and takes out all the weakened fighters