PDA

View Full Version : Raine's Wrap-Up - 340

Raine_Joybringer
February 04, 2007, 06:39 AM
:woo~~Raine’s Wrap-Up 340~~:woo

[b]~Chapter 340: Dangerous Bridge~

I got some time to do another (though not enough time to do some kind of picture unfortunately...), so here we go!

[b]~Big Expectations!:~

Last chapter we were left with an imposing scene of Naruto holding high his new jutsu- the RasenShuriken. It signalled a new Naruto and perhaps even an entire change to the series and his growth. We were really looking forward to the next chapter at that time, I’m sure.

...Maybe... not so much now. But I’ve always been a big supporter of all the choices Kishimoto decides to go with, so bear with me as I try to understand his choice this time around.

~Naruto Charges Forth! The Results Are...?:~

It seemed like things were going so smoothly when Naruto and his clones starting running for it... wait... running? Why didn’t Naruto just throw the darn thing? It’s a shuriken, isn’t it?

Well, I know you’re all well-aware of the DBZ-Destructo Disk comparison here, and like I said last week, I didn’t really care about that. However, I had been slightly worried about the use of the RasenShuriken. Truly, if it had been thrown, I would have thought Kishimoto really did have the Destructo Disk in mind.

But yet, now being shown that it’s a zero-zone jutsu, I had the thought for a minute that he was almost trying too hard to deviate from the Destructo Disk comparison in order to make up for looking unoriginal.

I guess perhaps one point you need to look at with the new jutsu is that it is a zero-zone jutsu. Not just because Naruto is still having problems with it, but it could also have something to do with the plot. I’m thinking about Sasuke here- he still has the Chidori, and it too is pretty much a zero-zone jutsu. Though, I’m still curious about his own little ‘don’t use that’ jutsu when Orochimaru stopped him and he had his hand up. Perhaps it’s something that could be a potential match-up to Naruto’s RasenShuriken that are going to go head-to-head in the future? It’s an interesting little plot point to think about.

Since we’re mostly talking about Naruto here, let’s break it up for a second and look at what Kakuzu said- ‘I’ll devour your heart’. Uh... no, Kakuzu. Baaaad Kakuzu. No taking hearts without AL-sama’s permission first! So much for the ‘Great and Mighty Scheme to Take Over the World’ if you kill one of the last remaining Jinchuuriki!

Okay, back on track. I’ve had my laugh. =P

~The Results are a Failure!?:~

Yup, it’s the point where everything seems to fall down. There’s been a lot of unrest about this, and I can’t help feeling that once again Kishimoto is trying to make up for something. It’s funny, but even without seeing the spoilers; I knew there was a chance of this happening.

I guess you have to look into this more deeply to understand it (though maybe I’m looking too deep), but I believe that Kishimoto had a reason for this chapter, and it’s not some kind of filler to leave us hanging out for next week. If he truly wanted us to be waiting eagerly for next week’s chapter, he wouldn’t have chosen such a bizarre method.

From looking at the RasenShuriken and using it as the scale to track Naruto’s progress, we really can see that he’s only 50% done. I’d have found it extremely weird if all had gone flawlessly despite the fact. There’s always bound to be a few problems when you first use a new technique in a real battle.

Like Ino said- ‘Even though he started out really good... I guess it’s just Naruto acting like himself’. Naruto couldn’t possibly become a different person in such a short time like that. Besides... do you really want to continue reading a manga with a character like Naruto where he suddenly turns into a completely different person (I cannot express just how much I dislike those fanfics where Naruto goes off and comes back wearing black and acting like an even more emo-version of Sasuke). It really wrecks the entire feeling that Kishimoto has strived to achieve so far.

~The Bridge yet to be Crossed! Naruto’s Resolve?:~

Despite the first-time failure of his jutsu and having to be rescued by his teachers, you see that Naruto is still determined to go on- no matter what the danger. You gotta hand it to the kid to go through such hardships and still come out feeling optimistic.

And really, I think that’s what this chapter was all about- Naruto’s resolve to find Sasuke again. Kakuzu is just an obstacle on this road, and he knows that if he fails here, he’ll never be able to go on. Sure he could have given up and let the others help, but it probably wouldn’t have felt the same as overcoming this obstacle himself.

~Wrap-Up!:~

Naruto might not exactly be a different person from before, but at least he’s on the way to becoming one. Next week’s chapter is called ‘The Result of Hard Work’. Let’s hope we can see Naruto’s hard work finally be achieved.

Again, sorry I was late this week. I’ve been working hard to get some money together for my new computer (which mostly means spending lots of time doing art commissions... by the way, if you would like to commission me, send me a PM). Hopefully I’ll be back next week!

And don’t forget to check out Robotic Red’s Commentary (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=334.0) and GK’s Ten Comments (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14295.0)!

Navid.
February 04, 2007, 04:20 PM
Great comments on the chapter, it's nice to see so many people latley willing to take of their own free time to relay their views and feeling on the latest chapters for all of us lazy people :smile-big. I have to say though, I am quite suprised that in all the comments, the writers took on the (the minority) view that there was nothing wrong with Naruto's jutsu failing...

Anyway now lets move to my comments of your comments :) :p

:woo~~Raine’s Wrap-Up 340~~:woo

[b]~Chapter 340: Dangerous Bridge~

I got some time to do another (though not enough time to do some kind of picture unfortunately...), so here we go!

As I said eariler, the fact that you guys even do your comments week in, week out, is amazing, so dont worry about not having pictures or having done it on release date... :)

[b]~Big Expectations!:~

Last chapter we were left with an imposing scene of Naruto holding high his new jutsu- the RasenShuriken. It signalled a new Naruto and perhaps even an entire change to the series and his growth. We were really looking forward to the next chapter at that time, I’m sure.

...Maybe... not so much now. But I’ve always been a big supporter of all the choices Kishimoto decides to go with, so bear with me as I try to understand his choice this time around.

I think Yamoto's words to Kakashi ("You are about to see a whole new Naruto...") got many peoples hopes up even more that the first look at the RasenShuriken did. I remember reading lots and lots of discussion and speculation on the subject, people saying that Naruto traing with the KageBunshin not only enhanced his physical abilities, but also his mental ones... anyway I'm getting side-tracked... :p :)

~Naruto Charges Forth! The Results Are...?:~

It seemed like things were going so smoothly when Naruto and his clones starting running for it... wait... running? Why didn’t Naruto just throw the darn thing? It’s a shuriken, isn’t it?

Well, I know you’re all well-aware of the DBZ-Destructo Disk comparison here, and like I said last week, I didn’t really care about that. However, I had been slightly worried about the use of the RasenShuriken. Truly, if it had been thrown, I would have thought Kishimoto really did have the Destructo Disk in mind.

But yet, now being shown that it’s a zero-zone jutsu, I had the thought for a minute that he was almost trying too hard to deviate from the Destructo Disk comparison in order to make up for looking unoriginal.

I guess after people saw the inital look of the RasenShuriken, it was a matter of damed if it is (thrown), and damned if it not (thrown) for Kishi... :darn Everyone would still have the image of a Destructo Disk in their mind and draw their on conclusions :amuse.

I guess perhaps one point you need to look at with the new jutsu is that it is a zero-zone jutsu. Not just because Naruto is still having problems with it, but it could also have something to do with the plot. I’m thinking about Sasuke here- he still has the Chidori, and it too is pretty much a zero-zone jutsu. Though, I’m still curious about his own little ‘don’t use that’ jutsu when Orochimaru stopped him and he had his hand up. Perhaps it’s something that could be a potential match-up to Naruto’s RasenShuriken that are going to go head-to-head in the future? It’s an interesting little plot point to think about.

I have my own opinion on why it is kept close-range only, here I go: since the Rasengan is such a high level form of chakra manipulation, it requires the user to spin a high amount of chakra within their palm without it becomeing unstable, something which was shown to be very hard during narutos practice. Now I belive it is imposible to keep that high speed revolving chakra in control after having thrown it... and since the Rasengan is the center of the RasenShuriken... well thats why he can't throw it in my opinion.

I have to say though (after hearing your explanation) it could very well be because of a plot element that we havent seen it thrown, although having said that I would have loved to see flying RasenShuriken's in a match up against Sasuke in the near future :tem :tem (I doubt it though :()

Since we’re mostly talking about Naruto here, let’s break it up for a second and look at what Kakuzu said- ‘I’ll devour your heart’. Uh... no, Kakuzu. Baaaad Kakuzu. No taking hearts without AL-sama’s permission first! So much for the ‘Great and Mighty Scheme to Take Over the World’ if you kill one of the last remaining Jinchuuriki!

Actually you bring up a good point, I have never fully understood where the Akatsuki stood on the matter of killing Bijuu-hosts (can't remember what the correct word was, Jinjuriki or somthing like that :smile-big :p).

I mean in the begining Deidra says that she must capture Garra alive, but then later on she almost kills Naruto and Co. with her bomb replica, and now Kakuzu tried to kill him... :blink :eyeroll

Do they want him alive or not? And will the Bijuu die if Naruto dies or not...? :blink

Yup, it’s the point where everything seems to fall down. There’s been a lot of unrest about this, and I can’t help feeling that once again Kishimoto is trying to make up for something. It’s funny, but even without seeing the spoilers; I knew there was a chance of this happening.

I guess you have to look into this more deeply to understand it (though maybe I’m looking too deep), but I believe that Kishimoto had a reason for this chapter, and it’s not some kind of filler to leave us hanging out for next week. If he truly wanted us to be waiting eagerly for next week’s chapter, he wouldn’t have chosen such a bizarre method.

I agree, it would be very dissapointing (not to mention a bit un-imaginative) if Kishimoto used this method only to drag out the fight...

From looking at the RasenShuriken and using it as the scale to track Naruto’s progress, we really can see that he’s only 50% done. I’d have found it extremely weird if all had gone flawlessly despite the fact. There’s always bound to be a few problems when you first use a new technique in a real battle.

Like Ino said- ‘Even though he started out really good... I guess it’s just Naruto acting like himself’. Naruto couldn’t possibly become a different person in such a short time like that. Besides... do you really want to continue reading a manga with a character like Naruto where he suddenly turns into a completely different person (I cannot express just how much I dislike those fanfics where Naruto goes off and comes back wearing black and acting like an even more emo-version of Sasuke). It really wrecks the entire feeling that Kishimoto has strived to achieve so far.
Totally agree with everything you said 100%, and really i dont have anything else to add to this... :) :hearts :thumbs

~The Bridge yet to be Crossed! Naruto’s Resolve?:~

Despite the first-time failure of his jutsu and having to be rescued by his teachers, you see that Naruto is still determined to go on- no matter what the danger. You gotta hand it to the kid to go through such hardships and still come out feeling optimistic.

And really, I think that’s what this chapter was all about- Naruto’s resolve to find Sasuke again. Kakuzu is just an obstacle on this road, and he knows that if he fails here, he’ll never be able to go on. Sure he could have given up and let the others help, but it probably wouldn’t have felt the same as overcoming this obstacle himself.
Yes I agree again, and this is probably the biggest character trait that Naruto has... being the guy who never gives up, not hope, trust in his fellow shinobi or anything else for that matter. He will alwasy keep chasing his goal no matter how much time or effort it will require, until it is achived. (I have to be honest, this is also probably why Sasuke is my favorite character in the series and not Naruto, I just can't relate to someone as perfect as Naruto.)

~Wrap-Up!:~

Naruto might not exactly be a different person from before, but at least he’s on the way to becoming one. Next week’s chapter is called ‘The Result of Hard Work’. Let’s hope we can see Naruto’s hard work finally be achieved.

Again, sorry I was late this week. I’ve been working hard to get some money together for my new computer (which mostly means spending lots of time doing art commissions... by the way, if you would like to commission me, send me a PM). Hopefully I’ll be back next week!

It will be very intersting to see how Naruto will plan his attack for the next chapter now that Kakuzu is aware of the danger the RasenShuriken poses... looking forward to it already :)

Again, great review (I really dont think you need to offer any kind of appologies for being abit later than what you would have liked), and keep up the great job I really enjoyed reading it (as you can see by the fact that Jiraya is giving you two thumbs up :p)
:jir_thumb

(If you notice alot of spelling errors its hopefully because I was kinda sleepy, anyway hope I made some sence :tem :p)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 04, 2007, 05:07 PM
Awesome, Raine. I just wanna focus on Ino:
- Maybe Ino's just trying to relieve the tension by saying that stuff she said to Naruto. I mean, can you imagine the adrenaline rush of seeing one of your classmate using a new and cool looking jutsu -- then finding out that all that rush accumulates to nothing since the jutsu failed?
- Maybe Ino's trying to cover for Naruto, so the senseis wont be too disappointed at him.
- Or, maybe Ino knows that you need work up Naruto so he'll be all kyubified and ready for another round with Kakuzu. I guess we'll find out in the coming chapters.

Great review :thumbs

Raine_Joybringer
February 04, 2007, 08:54 PM
Great comments on the chapter, it's nice to see so many people latley willing to take of their own free time to relay their views and feeling on the latest chapters for all of us lazy people :smile-big. I have to say though, I am quite suprised that in all the comments, the writers took on the (the minority) view that there was nothing wrong with Naruto's jutsu failing...

Anyway now lets move to my comments of your comments :) :p

As I said eariler, the fact that you guys even do your comments week in, week out, is amazing, so dont worry about not having pictures or having done it on release date... :)

:amuse Although it's a shame that I'm always usually busy towards the end of the week, I'm glad I was able to finish this at least.

I think Yamoto's words to Kakashi ("You are about to see a whole new Naruto...") got many peoples hopes up even more that the first look at the RasenShuriken did. I remember reading lots and lots of discussion and speculation on the subject, people saying that Naruto traing with the KageBunshin not only enhanced his physical abilities, but also his mental ones... anyway I'm getting side-tracked... :p :)

I guess the meaning of a "whole new" Naruto is different to Yamato, who hasn't known Naruto as long, as to say, someone like Ino, who was surprised what Yamato said wasn't entirely true. In a way, Ino was relaying the fans' reactions already.

I guess after people saw the inital look of the RasenShuriken, it was a matter of damed if it is (thrown), and damned if it not (thrown) for Kishi... :darn Everyone would still have the image of a Destructo Disk in their mind and draw their on conclusions :amuse.

Unfortunately, it seems so.

I have my own opinion on why it is kept close-range only, here I go: since the Rasengan is such a high level form of chakra manipulation, it requires the user to spin a high amount of chakra within their palm without it becomeing unstable, something which was shown to be very hard during narutos practice. Now I belive it is imposible to keep that high speed revolving chakra in control after having thrown it... and since the Rasengan is the center of the RasenShuriken... well thats why he can't throw it in my opinion.

I have to say though (after hearing your explanation) it could very well be because of a plot element that we havent seen it thrown, although having said that I would have loved to see flying RasenShuriken's in a match up against Sasuke in the near future :tem :tem (I doubt it though :()

That makes sense :) Outside of Naruto's influence, flying around by itself, the jutsu would become unstable. Even then we don't actually know the level of control Naruto would have over it if he did throw it. Would it be like the Destructo Disk and follow people around; or just fly ahead? Either way, a giant uncontrollable flying jutsu would probably be easier to dodge. But yeah, it'd be fun to see regardless.

Actually you bring up a good point, I have never fully understood where the Akatsuki stood on the matter of killing Bijuu-hosts (can't remember what the correct word was, Jinjuriki or somthing like that :smile-big :p).

I mean in the begining Deidra says that she must capture Garra alive, but then later on she almost kills Naruto and Co. with her bomb replica, and now Kakuzu tried to kill him... :blink :eyeroll

Do they want him alive or not? And will the Bijuu die if Naruto dies or not...? :blink

X3 It's Jinchuuriki, and Deidara is a dude. No worries though. But yeah, it's rather confusing when it comes to what they'd do about the Jinchuuriki in such battle conditions.

Though, I'm sure I read that bijuu don't actually die, since they're pure chakra or something. They might disappear for a while, but they'll reappear in the future.

Yes I agree again, and this is probably the biggest character trait that Naruto has... being the guy who never gives up, not hope, trust in his fellow shinobi or anything else for that matter. He will alwasy keep chasing his goal no matter how much time or effort it will require, until it is achived. (I have to be honest, this is also probably why Sasuke is my favorite character in the series and not Naruto, I just can't relate to someone as perfect as Naruto.)

Perhaps the only thing I'm a little irritated with about Naruto is his lack of teamwork... but hopefully we'll see some development there in the future.

It will be very intersting to see how Naruto will plan his attack for the next chapter now that Kakuzu is aware of the danger the RasenShuriken poses... looking forward to it already :)

Again, great review (I really dont think you need to offer any kind of appologies for being abit later than what you would have liked), and keep up the great job I really enjoyed reading it (as you can see by the fact that Jiraya is giving you two thumbs up :p)
:jir_thumb

(If you notice alot of spelling errors its hopefully because I was kinda sleepy, anyway hope I made some sence :tem :p)

Hehe, thanks for reading ^_^

Awesome, Raine. I just wanna focus on Ino:
- Maybe Ino's just trying to relieve the tension by saying that stuff she said to Naruto. I mean, can you imagine the adrenaline rush of seeing one of your classmate using a new and cool looking jutsu -- then finding out that all that rush accumulates to nothing since the jutsu failed?
- Maybe Ino's trying to cover for Naruto, so the senseis wont be too disappointed at him.
- Or, maybe Ino knows that you need work up Naruto so he'll be all kyubified and ready for another round with Kakuzu. I guess we'll find out in the coming chapters.

Great review :thumbs

Hmmm... well, I know there's been a bit of anger over Ino not helping out in the battle so far. I guess you can't blame her- she said it herself- her techniques aren't exactly made for battle.

But anyway, I agree. Also, I find it a bit humourous that Ino (and Chouji) sorta broke the "Fourth Wall" rule a little there by giving the sorts of reactions towards Naruto that we as fans had. Kishimoto definitely knew we'd be having those sorts of reactions, so I really do think he had this chapter planned out beforehand.

And thanks :3

qwan3356
February 04, 2007, 10:26 PM
Great comments Raine_Joybringer!

Raine_Joybringer
February 04, 2007, 11:26 PM
Great comments Raine_Joybringer!

Thank you very much, Gwan. :)

juUnior
February 05, 2007, 01:55 PM
Nice thing, Raine :D

Kakuzu said- ‘I’ll devour your heart’. Uh... no, Kakuzu. Baaaad Kakuzu. No taking hearts without AL-sama’s permission first! So much for the ‘Great and Mighty Scheme to Take Over the World’ if you kill one of the last remaining Jinchuuriki!
I agree. Stupid Kakuzu xD Actually, probably first time, when he tried to do stupid thing. Or maybe for him it wasnt necesary original to capturing all pokem.. ekhem, demons ^^"

Naruto’s resolve to find Sasuke again. Kakuzu is just an obstacle on this road, and he knows that if he fails here, he’ll never be able to go on. Sure he could have given up and let the others help, but it probably wouldn’t have felt the same as overcoming this obstacle himself.
Defiently Agree xD

Naruto might not exactly be a different person from before, but at least he’s on the way to becoming one.
I feel the same way. And I'm looking forward to his changing to be more like the Yondi xD

Gold Knight
February 05, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hi Raine ^__^ Good review! =D

I would sort of have liked to see Sasuke be able to shoot lightning bolts out of his fingers, and Naruto counter it with his "RasenShuriken," but ah well. Maybe that'd be a little too Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Good thought there, I suppose Kakuzu must have lost his head in the heat of the battle and momentarily forgot that Naruto was a jinchuuriki that the Akatsuki wanted to keep alive (but I guess losing two hearts will tend to drive one a little crazy). Although, Kakuzu indicated before that his temper got the better of him sometimes with his partners. He was probably on the edge of going berserk here.

I think I've said it in the past, but I hate making any conclusions about what the next chapter will be about based on the ending "tease" - they tend to actually come true two-three chapters later instead. But hopefully we do get to see Naruto get a measure of success this time! But I'm thinking that next chapter will involve Naruto fooling Kakuzu, and at the end, tease us again with a RasenShuriken at point blank again, and then a "to be concluded" tag.

Worthy cause (especially if it'll help you be around here more! :D )

Raine_Joybringer
February 05, 2007, 10:53 PM
Nice thing, Raine :D
I agree. Stupid Kakuzu xD Actually, probably first time, when he tried to do stupid thing. Or maybe for him it wasnt necesary original to capturing all pokem.. ekhem, demons ^^"

Hehe, thanks. XD Haha, Pokemon... hm, now where did I put that... Aha! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28024969

Makes me laugh everytime.

Hi Raine ^__^ Good review! =D

I would sort of have liked to see Sasuke be able to shoot lightning bolts out of his fingers, and Naruto counter it with his "RasenShuriken," but ah well. Maybe that'd be a little too Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Still, that'd be an awesome thing to see. <3

Good thought there, I suppose Kakuzu must have lost his head in the heat of the battle and momentarily forgot that Naruto was a jinchuuriki that the Akatsuki wanted to keep alive (but I guess losing two hearts will tend to drive one a little crazy). Although, Kakuzu indicated before that his temper got the better of him sometimes with his partners. He was probably on the edge of going berserk here.

Ah, yes... he did say that, didn't he? Kakuzu needs anger management classes.

I think I've said it in the past, but I hate making any conclusions about what the next chapter will be about based on the ending "tease" - they tend to actually come true two-three chapters later instead. But hopefully we do get to see Naruto get a measure of success this time! But I'm thinking that next chapter will involve Naruto fooling Kakuzu, and at the end, tease us again with a RasenShuriken at point blank again, and then a "to be concluded" tag.

I hate doing that too... though I only get it right with the small, insignificant details mostly XD

Oh, and thanks :3

Gold Knight
February 06, 2007, 10:36 AM
Ah, yes... he did say that, didn't he? Kakuzu needs anger management classes.

Maybe that's why he prefers Hidan doing all the dirty work, heh. Even though Hidan is a little volatile himself, he usually gets the job done so easily that he doesn't get all that furious, I guess.

I wonder if the AL sweats every time these two go out on a jinchuuriki capture mission...

Raine_Joybringer
February 06, 2007, 11:06 AM
Maybe that's why he prefers Hidan doing all the dirty work, heh. Even though Hidan is a little volatile himself, he usually gets the job done so easily that he doesn't get all that furious, I guess.

I wonder if the AL sweats every time these two go out on a jinchuuriki capture mission...

I think he probably worries about his money more (Akatsuki are more replaceable)... but good thing Kakuzu is also a scrooge.

venicia777
February 06, 2007, 02:32 PM
Wonderful Wrap up.

i wasnt expecting much either. it is the same old Naruto after all.

But let me add a little more to what i already wrote in GK's comments" thread as to why many were disgruntled.

I am pretty sure many of those who thought the chapter was lame (or something of that sort) know kishimoto has something big later after reading 340. if they dont- then it is sad especially if they had been reading Naruto to its current chapter. Kishi is a great mangaka after all.

But after listening in on many complaints i kinda understood what is beneath what the general feeling disenchantment with 340 was. Not the obvious disgruntles.

Just look at the buildup
a)Naruto has trained for about a week-- KAGEBUNSHIN TIME. in real time, it is many years worth of training. He probably could be in his twenties if it wasnt for KB till this jutsu will be where it is now.

b)Shikamaru of all people managed not to give up this time. He defeated an Akatsuki :o (although he got help from those that went with him). Sheesh-- who expected that from shikamaru. Not even many expected such a feat from Kakashi anytime sooon. He became soo cool from an already cool image that he even played god over Hidan.

c) And then lets not forget Sasuke. The guy came in for just a short period and he does something that partly because of the long wait makes him look like the coolest guy(ninja) in town.

d) Naruto was supposedly supposed to show his own strength this time without depending on Kyuubi. You remember how some still complain about the worth of his training with Jiraiya.

e) Yamato intoned to all that This Naruto was different-- on a new level.

f) and then-- we get presented with an image of Kakashi looking at the back of Naruto as if he was a mini version of Yondai.

I mean- it came to be that it looks like even all the Narutards that dont have naruto as a favorite or those that think of him as clumsy or those that think that he aint no genius like Neji or Sasuke-- all wanted Naruto to be cool. Everyone was on tenterhooks waiting for this even if he gets back to his normal self again(although i am sure some hoped this new naruto was going to stay). And this seemed to be the most opportune as of yet. At least just once-- just once.

So, it looks like most have been brought back to earth. The fall out may be that even if Naruto does something extremely amazing (cool) later-- the effect may not be as novel or shocking as this one. Although they will all say it was amazing.

Nice Comments Raine :p

Raine_Joybringer
February 07, 2007, 07:28 AM
Thanks, and very good points there, Venicia. We get presented with all this awesome stuff, only to see Naruto fail like that... yup, disappointing.

But hopefully next week will be back up to speed ^_^

venicia777
February 07, 2007, 08:13 AM
yUP-- and like i said i wasnt surprised. For me i was more afraid that Kakuzu will catch him in one of his tendrils. Porbably after naruto got at most two hearts. And was hoping that if it happens Kakashi and Yamato will be able to rush in time.

Partly i was hoping YAMATO and even ino may get to hog a little of the action. But Naruto hogged all-- yet all the hogging ended in a failed attempt-- :p

If nARuto amazes- which everyone is expecting him to after years worth of training in just days-- people will actually go OMFG etc etc. But the novelty affixed to last weeks expectation and the failure thereof will not be there anymore.

Gold Knight
February 07, 2007, 01:48 PM
Wanna bet? *Yes, seen the spoilers* ;)

venicia777
February 08, 2007, 12:37 AM
i have seen the raw.

And it is as expected. Impressive. And just as i said- a lot of people are going OMFG etc etc yet you still see some complain as usual -check the 341 discussion thread. And i still understand those who complained last week-- the response is somehow muted if it had being last week

juUnior
February 08, 2007, 08:34 AM
Hehe, thanks. XD Haha, Pokemon... hm, now where did I put that... Aha! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28024969

buahaha :D:D

Yes, I've also saw chapter 141, and it's omg like you said ;p But I was not the person who complained about Naruto that or that hyhy :D ;p