PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 342 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

bax
February 07, 2007, 02:55 PM
Woot!! Very early RAW this week ^^ Get Chapter 341 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14572.0).

Wow!!! That jutsu :blink Uber awesome !!! Now... Looks like Kakuzu is down, Naruto seems down too. What will it be? Is Akatsuki will take this advantage? What will the others in Konoha say when they hear this?

Go on, predict!!! And tell us ^^

Wajin
February 07, 2007, 03:14 PM
hmm somehow its bothering me that we havent seen anything about kakuzu's past. and since he said he had fought the first its kinda odd if he'd die right now without any information about his past. would be nice if he had hidden a heart just in case- either that or we'll see zetsu+hidan. (atleast thats what i think)

crazytaichi
February 07, 2007, 03:24 PM
I don't really seem to care about the past of Kakuzu. He isn't like Sasori who had a link with one of the prominent characters of the Rescue Gaara arc. I just hope he's DEAD because otherwise Naruto will never get his first kill. I don't think anything will happen since if Akatsuki goes after Naruto, the manga is essentially over. Hidan is a talking head, he's done for. Zetsu will get the ring and that's about it. I'm more interested to see who will help train Naruto since he apparently surpassed Kakashi.

dfcarolinaguy
February 07, 2007, 03:45 PM
I don't really seem to care about the past of Kakuzu. He isn't like Sasori who had a link with one of the prominent characters of the Rescue Gaara arc. I just hope he's DEAD because otherwise Naruto will never get his first kill. I don't think anything will happen since if Akatsuki goes after Naruto, the manga is essentially over. Hidan is a talking head, he's done for. Zetsu will get the ring and that's about it. I'm more interested to see who will help train Naruto since he apparently surpassed Kakashi.

For one thing naruto has killed someone from the manga :chair, it was the guy itachi used as a puppet jutsu way back and naruto killed that guy with a obama rasengan so yeah naruto has killed somebody.

My prediction is that naruto will most likely passed out and we will see something to deal with shika[quote

Shouji
February 07, 2007, 03:47 PM
i think kazuzu put one heart inside the land like he did when shikamaru used the shadow jutsu

boyakist4649
February 07, 2007, 03:56 PM
I don't know how to react to that chapter...
...but it seems like this arc just ended. Whether Kakuzu and Hidan are alive or not may not be answered yet, but the end of the chapter suggests that the Konoha teams are going back home.

A little bit abrupt in my opinion.

Saifi
February 07, 2007, 04:01 PM
me likeee ... this chap .

next chap i expect a lotta talking , konoha ninjas go home ! sai + sakura meet shika maru and take him back (cuz hes tired) , zetsu is scouting the fight and goes back to tell AL what happened we see a bit of Akatsuki (actually at the pace this is going make this a next 2 chap prediction)

sirlipton
February 07, 2007, 04:03 PM
For naruto to trick Kakuzu twice is quite a feat, im impressed. The only thing that may be a suprise is... what could happen with sai and sakura going to help shika, something bad could still happen... Also i still dont trust Sai, what if he was tobi? i find it strange that his master would let him keep that fake name and stay with narutos team... just my opinion.

mageofdeath
February 07, 2007, 04:17 PM
after reading this chapter, I just don't know what will happen next week? I mean we finally got some fan service rejoice!! so about what happens next, I kinda don't really mind what kishi does he could do another boy-boy kiss (lol) for all I care, or he could keep hidan alive, I mean honestly you can't have both akatsuki guys dead, and it seems like it would be too dangerous to keep kakuzu alive...

Shouji
February 07, 2007, 04:26 PM
it would rox if something happens in konoha in the time naruto was out

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 04:57 PM
You guys should probably start predicting sometime soon...
---

We should definetly see Sakura Sai and Pakkun meet up with Shikamaru.
Who knows exactly what kind of condition he will be in... or whether or not Akatsuki back-up will arrive, (since it seems Kishi really wants to hurry passed this point and set-up for the eventual Sasuke vs. Naruto Battle, Version 2.0).

I hoped we would see Tobi\Deidara again...or maybe even Zetsu, and it's still possible... i guess i just feel Kishi has moved away from that slightly.

Anyways, i'll probably comment more later...after i have time to digest it. lol

ANBU4U
February 07, 2007, 05:17 PM
Well Kazuzu's done, Im sure of that. The Rasenshuriken drilled right through Kakuzu before it hit the ground, theres no way a heart was left in his body.....unless he disconnected it or something. But even when Shikamaru caught him and he put one heart under ground it was still connected through tendrils. everything seemed accounted for when he jumped ino the air.

Ummm.........Naruto will say something about how he can only do 3 Rasenshuriken in a day and then the others will show up. With any luck shikamaru will say something about how the trench knives arnt his style and how he was just using them for asuma's sake..then and give them to naruto.......it's a fanboy dream, but I'd appreciate it. I mean he needs something x-rtra sharp to counter Sauske's x-tra sharp chidori charged sword.....its almost mindless that he'd get the knives...they feel like him. Buuuut....who knows maybe he'll know how to use a sword of wind like Baki.

dapharmer
February 07, 2007, 06:45 PM
shikimaru talks to naruto on the way back to konoha .... reveals what asuma told him about ... the king ... hands naruto the chakra blades ... says " I'm sorry it took me so long to give these to you. I needed to borrow them first. " Naruto trains some more with the blades and learns to through the Rasenshuriken by focussing it on the blade. Naruto Shiki Sakura and Sai group together to go after sasuke and/or akatsuki.

that's all i got :D

Uchiha Slayer
February 07, 2007, 07:05 PM
The battle ended to quick for me to give a prediction. I think the next chapter will be naruto and the gang talking about naruto jutsu and how he out smarted kakazu the second time around. I no we suppose to predict, but this battle ended to quick. I mean sakura and sasori fought for 10 chapters. This one basically ended in two chapters. But its all good, I'm glad Naruto developed. Oh yeah, we might see more Akutsuki talk.

kyubisharingan
February 07, 2007, 07:18 PM
finally pakkun, sai, and, sakura get to shika. they look to the distance and see some of the explosion cause by naruto

atal
February 07, 2007, 07:25 PM
a

...but it seems like this arc just ended. Whether Kakuzu and Hidan are alive or not may not be answered yet, but the end of the chapter suggests that the Konoha teams are going back home.

little bit (not yet) totally abrut its ensane. no logic 2 terrific akatsuki and die so easy. REmember that hidan and kakuzo beat strng opponents In my opinion the worst chapter ever Made. Remember me the Drangon ballz fights. lol lol :blink :blink

venicia777
February 07, 2007, 07:26 PM

it was certainly abrupt. I assure-- most didnt expect it to be soo quick. Just one chapter-- good but unexpected.

I expect ino to start doing something :p

BRIONICMAN
February 07, 2007, 07:27 PM
hmm somehow its bothering me that we havent seen anything about kakuzu's past. and since he said he had fought the first its kinda odd if he'd die right now without any information about his past. would be nice if he had hidden a heart just in case- either that or we'll see zetsu+hidan. (atleast thats what i think)

Morino ibiki is interrogating that bald dude who was friends w/kakuzu. whether or not both can be replaced will determine if the rings will be recovered. tobi was allowed because he already worked for them. konoha force will regroup and head back home . more info on elemental jutsu will come up and a short conclusion to the immortals

mercycubed
February 07, 2007, 07:30 PM
SHUGI-YOH!!

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 07:35 PM
How come no one is yacking about Kakuzu's rage this time...
Since his body is still intact, he might just show up again while Team 7 is chatting on the events of the day.

lolz

FatalFlaw
February 07, 2007, 07:47 PM
Holy mother of jesus.

I still think Kakuzu is alive though.

Shouji
February 07, 2007, 07:54 PM
Holy mother of jesus.

I still think Kakuzu is alive though.

I hope he is

ANBU4U
February 07, 2007, 08:11 PM
This is hella off topic, but....did anyone else notice that in chapter 340 page 17, the Post-time skip flaskback image of Sauske still had the Evil Suppression Jutsu around his cursed seal? It was'nt illustrated during he and Naruto's first encounter..... We'd all assumed Orochimaru had removed it.

For a LONG term prediction I say the seal plays it role again due to...ummm idk...Sauske's restored will power after fighting Naruto.

atal
February 07, 2007, 08:33 PM
:Itachi ohhh men the next chapter 342 prediction is easy you reead on monday lolo Ummm AGAIN AND EARLY RAW CHAPTER??? sAME THAT THE SPOILER HEY YOU HEY YOU THE mODERATORS IST TRUE OR IST A FAKE..wELL A NEW JUTSU THINK nARUTO HAVE THE mEGA-aTOMIC BOOM JUTSU LIKE yUYU hAKUSHO (THE SAME) oK NOT PROBLEM... BUT BUT WELL THE HELL IS THE SAKURA AND THE OTHER IDIOT AND THE CRAZY DOG THEY SEND TO HELP sHIKAMARU ahhhhh chair : i SAW aKATSUKY MEMBERS (HIDADN AND KAKUZO) STRIKE BACK HAAA ITS NO OVER ITS NOEASY ITS TOTALY A NEW FIGHT wow WOW. iF NOT THEN WHAT THEY SEND Ino and Choji (ummm) :mad :mad ::kkkawarim

cielorossas
February 07, 2007, 08:40 PM
yea, i think that this fight would not end in just two chapters. it's probably that kakuzu is still alive due to some other special jutsu or some other akatsuki will arrive since they're also after naruto, right?

but maybe he's just dead since there are like two strong konoha teams in the area plus kakashi. tsk... konoha ninjas are imba. hahaha

FatalFlaw
February 07, 2007, 08:53 PM
You know, the rushed nature of this fight kinda leads me to believe that the conclusion of the manga is becoming closer and closer.

February 07, 2007, 08:56 PM
about Kakuzu's heart !! when he got kill each time, only one of his heart is dead and he got 3 hearts when finish naruto so will naruto new jutsu kill all his hearts at the same time? i notice that when he got kill, his body stop moving and one of his heart (mask) fall apart and he live on again. and I didn't see all his masks fall, all i can see at most would be 2.

but the end text suggest that they all heading back which mean that if Kakuzu still alive, they would be a second round battle. and i pretty sure that I wouldn't be the only one that looking forward to that battle (if it even happen)

for prediction, it would mostly be talking and went over what happen with both with Konaha and Akatsuki side

ChaperonNoir
February 07, 2007, 10:07 PM
I believe i know what Kakashi is thinking :

"Let's not help him develop new Jutsus anymore"

Seriously, that attack kicked ass. Althought i reread the chapter 2 times to understand how it works well. First it pushes Kakuzu, then the wind and the explosion almost desintegrate him.

Kakuzu should stay down.

Rhan
February 07, 2007, 10:12 PM
about Kakuzu's heart !! when he got kill each time, only one of his heart is dead and he got 3 hearts when finish naruto so will naruto new jutsu kill all his hearts at the same time? i notice that when he got kill, his body stop moving and one of his heart (mask) fall apart and he live on again. and I didn't see all his masks fall, all i can see at most would be 2.

Well, he had only 4 masks to begin with. The 5th heart was his own. Now all the mask are definitely destroyed. The interrogation is about his own heart.

For the predictions, if the battle is really over, the next 2-3 chapters will be mostly talking (with roughly everybody in Konoha praising Naruto, Zetsu reporting the battle to Akatsuki and Orochimaru (who would learnt the outcome of the battle by an unknown method) teasing Sasuke by telling him the likes of Naruto and Shika are now slaughtering Akatsuki member on their own and that he should hurry up if he wants to get Itachi before them.

Alternative predictions : Kakuzu fainted, but is not dead. The Konohas ninjas think he is and leave the scene. Kakuzu wakes up, go to Hidan, "rebuild" him. They are really pissed off and prepare an ambush. (they shouldn't have time, but if Rock Lee manages to make it in time to Kimimaro, everybody can do it). The Hidan battle had no real closure, Kakuzu's end was really rushed, so there is a chance it's not over. It would suck though, I am fed up with the tentacle monster and the talking head.

donkeyhigh
February 07, 2007, 10:12 PM
I really hope Shikamaru gives Naruto the blades, I mean, Naruto needs a weapon to fight Sasuke's sword, so wind-chakra-blades sounds about right.
I can't wait to see Sasuke's expression when Naruto cuts straight through his pressios sword.

I mean, when he attacked Naruto the first time, Sai interviened and defended Naruto by grabbing Sasuke's hand, Sasuke then said "Your choice of defence, accurate", as in, you made the right desission in grabbing my hand to stop the sword, instead of trying to stop the sword directly, as Sasuke thinks it is impossible to stop his Chidori-inflicted sharp-sword.

Then when Yamoto tried to block Sasuke's sword in order to save Sakura, he used a simple kunai, which obviously didn't work, as Sasuke's sword cut right through it, like a hot knife in butter and stabbed Yamato, then said "Your choice of defence, not to bright." Or something in that matter.

Meaning, Sasuke REALLY thinks he has the sharpest sword in the world or so. Thus, I really can't wait to see his expression when Naruto cuts his sword in two. Because he will. Asuma taught Naruto how to make a sword sharper, and that Wind was the best nature element for this particular purpose. That is exactly why Naruto will learn the technique, and he will use it against Sasuke.

As for next weeks prediction, it'll be allot of talk with Tsunade, Jiraya and Kakashi. Also, we'll get to see Akatsuki having a meeting about how things aren't going their way.
Hopefully Naruto will continue in learning new techniques, or try completing the Rasengan.

Fortisdiablos
February 07, 2007, 10:21 PM
I would like to see Naruto learning other things involving wind manipulation. The final Rasengan will be like the first Rasengan--he'll use it during a pivotal time.

In the next arc, I want to see team 8 in action and little more of team Gai.

LotusBlade
February 07, 2007, 10:56 PM
I predict that Sasuke will appear sometime in the next 3-5 manga chapters.

mrcongojack
February 07, 2007, 11:44 PM
I predict that...

Tsunade will finally promote Naruto to chunin!

Or he'll head home and eat ramen. Either or.

kingfencer
February 07, 2007, 11:48 PM
^ lol, yeap, thats a classic, if nothing else, he'll go eat ramen. From here, its really hard to predict, maybe they show they are in kohona, and show some atkasuki members discusing their deaths.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 12:07 AM
Naruto owning kakuzu is out of the world!! Awesome!!! and COOL!!, sorry no spam :p,hehe

for the prediction, i'll go with the flow, Naruto and co. including Shika will head back to konoha and the news of naruto and shika owning 2 akatsukian will spread in konoha!

in the meantime, AL will explain the immortality of Hidan and the tentakels of Kakuzu....

GPZrag
February 08, 2007, 12:16 AM
yeah, for example i am eating ramen righ now :)... and he must be promoted to special jounin at least, don't you think? cause he is NOW in another league :)

Saifi
February 08, 2007, 12:29 AM
i donno i think naruto aint being promoted at all , the village advisors didnt even want naruto going out on missions they will leave naruto be a genin (not bring too much attn to him) ! plus sauske is still a genin , and honestly i dont think the level that hes fighting at right now it matters what level he is on !

besides ... i like the predictions saying the next would be a talking /aftermath chapter ! and maybe some RAMEN ! ^_^

funny how i remember at the chunin exam shika maru said that he figured naruto to be like him. One of the non cool characters lol and look at them now !

GPZrag
February 08, 2007, 12:32 AM
i donno i think naruto aint being promoted at all , the village advisors didnt even want naruto going out on missions they will leave naruto be a genin (not bring too much attn to him) ! plus sauske is still a genin , and honestly i dont think the level that hes fighting at right now it matters what level he is on !

besides ... i like the predictions saying the next would be a talking /aftermath chapter ! and maybe some RAMEN ! ^_^

funny how i remember at the chunin exam shika maru said that he figured naruto to be like him. One of the non cool characters lol and look at them now !

yeahh kind of funny remembering that ^_^, but you really think that its not going to be known "naruto defeating an akatsuki with one blast", i like ino eating her words... piece of bit*h useless!!!

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 12:42 AM
yeah, that inopig is useless b***h doing nothing!!! :mad just complaining. At least Choji tried to crush the ghosts in the previous chapter! Well i hope we will see another rookie 9 next chapter. hinata welcoming naruto back from this mission? :blink anyone?

Saifi
February 08, 2007, 12:48 AM
ok i apologise in advance for this being completely off topic , but ud think now that hinata has the goods shed be a little more bold and ask naruto out !

but then again she IS fat now -_- , all those chocolates w8ing for naruto to return ? also the whole theme of ino not being useful is kinda reminiscent of sakura always whining and not doing anything in part 1 , maybe its time ino stepped up her game too , well least shes not rock bottom , ten ten is always there to stand on :)

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 01:01 AM
Come to think of it, i bet now many girls in konoha want to date naruto since he is so cool and a bit mature these days! from what i know, girls always like matured thinking person. Hinata or even sakura have more rivals now, :smile-big, hehe. Poor emo sasuke :(

well back to topic, i think tsunade will praise naruto and shika for their achivement, or maybe promoting them? or we will see Ramen next chapter and also Iruka sensei, i miss him :p

4ghost
February 08, 2007, 01:52 AM
Naruto will repay his debt to Asuma by treating the team to the Yakiniku that they have to celebrate the mission completion. Somewhere within the celebration Shikamaru will make the decision to give Naruto Asuma's chakra knives. Kakashi who will still be wondering what it was that Asuma wanted to tell him will find out at that time from either Shikamaru or Kurenai what that secret was.

The secret will have to do with Asuma's defintion of the King, the thing he finally understood that his father the Sandaime had always preached. To protect your precious people, Asuma finally understood those teachings because he too was to become a father.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 02:19 AM
Way to go 4ghost!! i also want to know about the king and i think this is the best time for Kishi-sama to tell us about it. Well after shika have revenge his sensei, we will know what Asuma told shika before his death.

and talking about revenge, what choji and ino have to do with it? :darn if their sensei were alive, he must be dissapointed with them! :(

Yondaime4th
February 08, 2007, 02:42 AM
Well i think the chakra knives belong to Shikamaru. It makes him looking cool and its use has an adventage for his Kagemane.
Naruto can a use FutonRasenganshuriken. Maybe he can do a FutonRasengansword. XD
But i don´t think that Naruto need a Sword or something like this.
Maybe Naruto can summon Frogs for his defensiv. I mean Jiraiya don´t have a sword too.
What i mean: Orochimaru vs. Jiraiya

But back on topic.
Zetsu is getting the rings back and eating Hidan and Kakuzu *jamjam*
Naruto and the other going home and reporting Tsunade.
Deidara scoff at Hidan and Kakuzu that he warned them. ^^
I don´t think there are new Akatsuki members.
And i also think the final battle coming closer and closer :-)

CheckMate
February 08, 2007, 03:01 AM
Those two are not dead just yet.

I mean it's impossible for a genin to defeat an immortal akatsuki, as much as impossible how Naruto can defeat someone with tons of experience.

But yet again, if those two come back survive, the story would rather be too long.

cerventus
February 08, 2007, 03:56 AM
Would be nice to see Ino swoon over naturo and make Sakura show her true feelings for Naruto.

i also think Naruto will need to get himself one of those chakra knives so he can create the Futon Shuriken Rasengan and throw it using the chakra knife.

CheckMate
February 08, 2007, 04:14 AM
Hm.. pursuing Sasuke arc will be shown soon.. wonder how the composition of team Kakashi now.

bennibb
February 08, 2007, 05:00 AM
Hmm, with that new jutsu... how is he gonna bring Sasuke back if he hits him with it???? No more Sasuke then. He cant just go all destruction on Sasuke if he wants him back. Wel Wel

I predict alot of talking :smile-big Maybe Kakashi dont go back to the hospital :blink that would be awsom.
And I still think Kakashi and Yamato can train Naruto. Dont think Naruto surpasses Kakashi just yet. But he has atleast 1 better jutsu, but hes hes basic skills shouldnt be better. And if they are?? Sasuke is still way better. And that jutsu cant work on Sasuke or Itachi for that matter. The Sharingan sees trough the clones. So unless Naruto has more to show, then he still needs training.

Wel anyway Aka has to know about this somehow.. Zetzu can rescue 1 of them or eat both. Kakuzu may have saved himselv with a hearth. Dont think so, but he may have. Aka must get up with a better plan to get the Kyubi. When Kakashi is around and Naruto has his own firepower now, they need to atleast send there best teams or join forces.

And Sasuke HAS to come into the picture again. Its not long until Oro has hes jutsu ready. Cant be many mounts now. And if stays low, can they find him??? they havent in 3 years almost.

ophidial
February 08, 2007, 05:38 AM
Would be nice to see Ino swoon over naturo and make Sakura show her true feelings for Naruto.

i also think Naruto will need to get himself one of those chakra knives so he can create the Futon Shuriken Rasengan and throw it using the chakra knife.

i actually want an arc where a young jinkuriki girl is running to konaha
after naruto defeating kakazu spreads around and encounters hinata
and her group. they take her to the 5th and tsunade offers her proctection
and the girl becomes infatuated with naruto causing both sakura and
hinata to get jealous...

as for next weeks chapter i hope they actually do retrieve hidans head back
for interogation, as konaha definately needs intel on the organisation
to properly fight back.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 05:54 AM
Do you think there will be another arc before rescue sasuke arc? maybe another rookie 9 arc? Shino, kiba and Hinata perhaps? it would be good if they have airtime because i miss hinata so much!! :(.

by the way, i can sense that sasuke will appear soon. he is one of the most famous character ever but yet, he appear only several times in part 2, quite sad :(

CheckMate
February 08, 2007, 06:02 AM
Somehow I wonder if Sasuke ever comebacks to Konoha. How if Orchimaru is destined to be the main and last villain?

Well, of course I do like Sasuke-kun, but seriously if Naruto and co, is still busy with other things, there will be no Sasuke-kUn.

As for the duo:
- Zetzu will rescue Hidan
- Kakuzu would be able to sneak away somehow. No way he just dead like that. Otherwise, his experience would be a nonsense

yemsta
February 08, 2007, 06:16 AM

I mean it's impossible for a genin to defeat an immortal akatsuki, as much as impossible how Naruto can defeat someone with tons of experience.

But yet again, if those two come back survive, the story would rather be too long.

Firstly a genin you can hardly still class naruto as genin after that, he can take out most chuunin and jounins for that matter.

Also kakuzu is not immortal he uses peoples hearts if you destroy all tyhose hearts then he is dead. He said it himself there is no such thing as immortality.

My prediction: They will go back to konoha, there is always some sort of sentimental theme after most big missions so i think we will find out who the king is and someone will get the trench knives either naruto or shika will keep them. News will spread around konoha that naruto pwned AK member and we may see a shot of sasuke and oro as this is why he did the training after all.

cerventus
February 08, 2007, 06:32 AM
The Sharingan sees trough the clones. So unless Naruto has more to show, then he still needs training.

Err no it doesnt. A bunshin maybe but not a kage bunshin. Not even Hyunga can tell the real from the fake.

perdiction : Sakura will train with Naruto as both wants to get back Sasuke.
Kakashi wont be back in the clinic.
Yamato will finally reveal his real name to Naruto offering him a postion at the Anbu.
Shikamaru will adopt Kurenai and Asuma's kid (if there is one)
Naruto will be send off another routine mission where he will be greeted by Diedera and Zetsu.
the Real Zetsu is then revealled.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 06:45 AM
cerventus, did you mean that the next arc will be zetsu arc where we will know about zetsu? i also hope that to happen, i mean come on, zetsu is one of the earliest member of akatsuki introduced to us and we know nothing about him beside he eats human flesh, :omg

Well that arc would be nice and i hope zetsu will pair with the blue haired akatsukian, so that we can get a glimps or her.

Darrenj
February 08, 2007, 06:49 AM

well he looks dead to me, only person who seems to be immortal in hidan and I doubt even he would survive the soul sealing tech used by the 3rd
Plus experience has never really ment anything, tell that to the people you think itachi could beat jiraiya

hotpapakellogs
February 08, 2007, 06:56 AM
actually.. reading the naruto manga is becoming boring for me because of the way naruto fights.. using shadow clones and becoming angry to get the help of the kyuubi. Doing the same stuffs over and over again for me makes naruto boring.. well.. naruto managed to take down one of the akatsuki by himself and more especially without the help of the kyuubi,, naruto proved that he's now a more powerful and evolved ninja.. deserving our continuous support for his manga! hehe.. :smile-big this chapter answered my restlessness in reading this manga! :gigglebunny cool chapter!! O0

for my prediction to the next chapter..
I think the next chapter will just evolved in talking and jiraiya will come to congratulate naruto for his achievement.. I i think the akatsuki leader will give premonitions that he is somehow or somewhat related to konoha or naruto.. hehe.. :) anyway its just a prediction.. :smile-big

TechnoMagus
February 08, 2007, 06:59 AM
Naruto has to complete the jutsu...in the delivery department! btw...the next arc IS the best time to pass on to naruto the hiraishin no jutsu in one way or another. hopefully some akatsuki discussion and more screentime for oro's gasps of pain while naruto's hiraishin training builds up to another sasuke/oro/kabuto encounter hopefully with team kurenai next time...

CheckMate
February 08, 2007, 08:07 AM
Naruto will be send off another routine mission where he will be greeted by Diedera and Zetsu.

Sasuke-kun is in need to be saved immediately

kenu
February 08, 2007, 08:13 AM
I'd like to see Naruto use a second element.

During the Fuuton Rasen Shuriken training Yamato & Kakashi were going to explain how to combine two elements to create a brand new third element. Haku :haku had his Hyouton.

Although this was explained as a blood-line technique, I'd love to see Naruto not just take an existing element technique like the Rasengan, but truly create a new jutsu and make it his own original "blood-line" jutsu.

So far he's only learnt existing jutsu and extended them:

Bunshin no jutsu + Orike no jutsu = Harem no jutsu (although this can be argued as an original)
Rasengan :narsengan+Wind Element = Futon Rasen Shuriken

We already know Sasuke can use both Fire and Lightning Element. :sasufire

Also we know Naruto naturally can use Wind Element. To counter Sasuke's Fire Element, Naruto could also have Water Element abilities. Thus combining these two elements we could have the Suiton/Fuuton Maelstrom or something similar/different. Perhaps a jutsu that opens up the ground with water flushing everything in a massive radius.

I'm sure since Kishimoto has started along this explanation of the elemental jutsu path, he will develop new jutsu's for Sasuke that combine Fire & Lightning elements. Kakashi did mention those of jounin class can manipulate at least two elements.

bennibb
February 08, 2007, 09:30 AM
Err no it doesnt. A bunshin maybe but not a kage bunshin. Not even Hyunga can tell the real from the fake.

Yamato will finally reveal his real name to Naruto offering him a postion at the Anbu.

Yes The Sharingan sees trough a kagebunshin Sasuke tells that to Naruto when they fight at the border. Just before Sasuke goes to Orochimaru... So yes Narutos Shadow colone div doesnt working on Sasuke, Itachi or Kakashi. Wel, atleast not Sasuke

SnailBeast
February 08, 2007, 09:38 AM
As far as I can see, 2 maskes got killad at least.
As Danzou said, it is 50%.
I predict the last part is to control the dmg zone: it is a big crater again even if the most dmg moment was into air. So, Direct Damage (DD) must be awasome.
I predict Naruto will send 4000 into 4000 directions to find sasuke.
as 4 a

Yes The Sharingan sees trough a kagebunshin Sasuke tells that to Naruto when they fight at the border. Just before Sasuke goes to Orochimaru... So yes Narutos Shadow colone div doesnt working on Sasuke, Itachi or Kakashi. Wel, atleast not Sasuke
What does mean this:

The Number of hits is extraordinary
I cat`n see it even with the sharingan

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 09:43 AM
i want iruka sensei!! well i hope that next chapter will be ramen chapter and talking chapter, well they have to rest, didnt they? Shikamaru is exhausted and so does kakashi and naruto. well next chapter will be the development for the next arc. it will be interesting to guess the next arc. will it be 'rescue sasuke' arc? or another rookie 9 arc?. i mean shino, kiba and hinata need airtime too. :)

mars0103
February 08, 2007, 09:48 AM
i want iruka sensei!! well i hope that next chapter will be ramen chapter and talking chapter, well they have to rest, didnt they? Shikamaru is exhausted and so does kakashi and naruto. well next chapter will be the development for the next arc. it will be interesting to guess the next arc. will it be 'rescue sasuke' arc? or another rookie 9 arc?. i mean shino, kiba and hinata need airtime too. :)

I think it is another atsuki arc but with rookie 9 devlement with kurai when team 7 and team 10 join forces

ShadowStrike
February 08, 2007, 10:07 AM

Sharingan can't see through the Kage Bunshin. It merely is able to track the original body better than the clones. To verify this, take a look at the battle between Kakashi and Itachi's 50% clone by AL leader. You will see that both Sharingan users can't tell the difference between the original and kage bunshins.

bennibb
February 08, 2007, 10:22 AM
Sharingan can't see through the Kage Bunshin. It merely is able to track the original body better than the clones. To verify this, take a look at the battle between Kakashi and Itachi's 50% clone by AL leader. You will see that both Sharingan users can't tell the difference between the original and kage bunshins.

Jiiiz Sasuke himself telles that he can.. Beside, it was a henge on a real body that Itachi had.. Kagebunshin is a shadow clone, so the sharingan can see the real one. but the clone is just a huge chunk of chackra. If Sasuke claims he can see the real one RIGHT away. There is no more question about it

TechnoMagus
February 08, 2007, 10:54 AM
I agree with ShadowStrike on this one. Besides, Sasuke could have deduced this from other clues (behavioral for example) with the help of the sharingan. Anyways maybe this discussion is better for the jutsu discussion...

Additional prediction...i hope to see some awarding ceremony and some promotions to boot! And maybe Ino can now have some use in treating Naruto although the kyuubi might also beat her this time... :D

noblue4u
February 08, 2007, 11:11 AM
On the way back, Kakashi is gonna be going over the past few days of Naruto training and kicking butt. Remembering how much he reminded him of Yondaime Hokage. He'll decide that there are some more jutsus Naruto might be able to learn. Makes sense considering how awed he was by, well, almost EVERYTHING Naruto did the past couple chapters.

Come on, Hiraishin...

bennibb
February 08, 2007, 11:31 AM
Cant argue with facts. Beside. My original post ahd prediction, and that is that Naruto cant use that jutsu on sasuke. 2 reasons. Sasuke can see trough the clones. And it would be stupid if he killed him.

mars0103
February 08, 2007, 12:11 PM
On the way back, Kakashi is gonna be going over the past few days of Naruto training and kicking butt. Remembering how much he reminded him of Yondaime Hokage. He'll decide that there are some more jutsus Naruto might be able to learn. Makes sense considering how awed he was by, well, almost EVERYTHING Naruto did the past couple chapters.

Come on, Hiraishin...

Also it will make the FRS easier to used with that speed

cerventus
February 08, 2007, 12:14 PM

he meant he can see his movement...not the bunshin.

Yeah Zetsu...Maybe it will be Sasuke arch but Zetsu will stop them.

My prediction, Zetsu has other plans from the Akastuki and Oro

sahugani
February 08, 2007, 12:53 PM
i gotta say i'm in agreement with the zetsu idea, but i've got my own theory on how it will happen that i posted in the spoiler thread before the chapter released. it is highly motivated by my own dream so it's unlikely in that regard, but it is actually highly logical

I think that Naruto's fight with Kakuzu was far too quick for them to just go home directly afterwards. if Kishi was going to send them home directly after Naruto beat Kakuzu, he would have cut very breifly to Sakura, Sai, and Shikamaru to get a wrap up on their situation before finishing this arc for good. The fact that he did not implies that we will see them again before its over. also, being that Naruto left us on such a high note, a sudden cut out to home would lessen the severity of what just happened. i believe that Zetsu is watching one of the 2 groups (Sakura/Sai/Shika or Naruto/Kakashi/etc). either Pakkun or Kakashi (depending on which group Zetsu was watching) will catch his scent and call him out. from that point he will either flee to make his report without incident or confront the weakened team. regardless of which action he takes, team 8 will show up (PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!) and either track him from a distance or chase him away before following him (depending on which action Zetsu took against the current team). Team 8's arrival makes perfect sense. Shizune was told to prepare a backup team that is compatable with team 10 in case team 7 doesn't make it in time. what team (other than 7) is more compatable with team 10 than team 8? this means that they were breifed on the situation so that they could leave at a moment's notice in case Naruto's jutsu was late. even though team 7 did leave on time, team 8 still has ties of friendship to both teams 10 and 7, as well as the urge to help sooth their sensei's pain by going after Asuma's killer. the fact that they are a tracking team makes it easy for them to sneak out of Konoha undetected and follow team 7 to the site. Once there, they can track Zetsu while teams 7 and 10 return home to heal. They can keep an eye on Akatsuki and after team 7 recuperates, they can rejoin team 8 to set up the next big arc (i'm personally thinking that Akatsuki may try to finally take down Orochimaru)

llamapie
February 08, 2007, 01:18 PM
Well this chapter brought much needed closure on some things. Naruto's jutsu owns first of all and we can make the conclusion that kakuzu is totally dead. Just based on kakashi's assessment.

Anyways from here I believe Kakashi is going to request that Naruto is immediately promoted to Jounin. Not that it matters but its bugged all of us right? I mean he's surpassed Kakashi and most other Jounin in the village at this point, there is no reason he should remain a Genin any longer.

ultrazai
February 08, 2007, 01:55 PM
cool predictions here i agree that their way home will be a mainpart of the next chapter but we will see zetsu getting the rings and retreating to tell the AL what happened ( after all this death and the loss of hidan will be a pain in his ass because he lost two of his helpers 4 his ritual)

the next arc will be an attack of akatski either on konoha or on orochimaru but this will happen in 3 or more chapters :)

ANBU4U
February 08, 2007, 02:05 PM
ok i apologise in advance for this being completely off topic , but ud think now that hinata has the goods shed be a little more bold and ask naruto out !

but then again she IS fat now -_- , all those chocolates w8ing for naruto to return ? also the whole theme of ino not being useful is kinda reminiscent of sakura always whining and not doing anything in part 1 , maybe its time ino stepped up her game too , well least shes not rock bottom , ten ten is always there to stand on :)

Ten-Ten is far more usefull than ino has ever been.

Silver_Archer
February 08, 2007, 02:14 PM
I dont recall the manga mentioning that sasuke can see through clones using Sharingan. If I am not mistaken, that was an anime only statement.

ANBU4U
February 08, 2007, 03:03 PM

You seriously think Kurenai is gonna let 15 year old Shikamaru adopt her child?

I doubt it, I do think Naruto and Sauske both will end up in ANBU, but no time soon.........as in 6 arcs away no time soon.[br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 02:22:11 PM_________________________________________________

As far as I can see, 2 maskes got killad at least.
As Danzou said, it is 50%.
I predict the last part is to control the dmg zone: it is a big crater again even if the most dmg moment was into air. So, Direct Damage (DD) must be awasome.
I predict Naruto will send 4000 into 4000 directions to find sasuke.
as 4 a What does mean this:

That has nothing to do with the clones....

That was how many times the wind slashed Kakuzu in the attack. What he was saying was that Naruto would never land the attack against sauske with a KB distraction because He can always tell which ones the real Naruto.
[br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 02:58:15 PM_________________________________________________

Actually this is a good point...I'd 4gotten that part of this fight...Ironic because Ive been reminding people all week that Naruto got his first kill here and not just now with Kakuzu.

Ummmm.....yea, it's likely that the Sharingan can just keep track of the original better, I mean it sees high speed movements in slo-mo..so I imagine seeing the old clone shuffle isnt too hard. But Itachi and kakashi both used shadow clones and neither knew which was which.

sirlipton
February 08, 2007, 03:27 PM
i dont think sasuke will become a good guy again untill the very end of the series if ever... either that or oco really will obtain his body... something along the lines of this... Naruto and sasuke duel once again and they are pretty even but naruto finally gains the upperhand and sasuke cant believe he still isnt strong enough, then oco gets his body and completly owns naruto but doesnt kill him at that time. I really think the final boss of the whole series is oco in sasukes body.

So no one else agrees with me that Sai could be tobi? i dont trust him... and i dont think his master would let him become all friendly and nice with naruto and gang... im thinking hes about to betray them which is why he was sent off to shika in the storyline... hes gunna um... kidnap sakura to lure naruto to aka so they can use him. The only thing that wouldnt make sense in this would be shika? is he about to die? its possible... the good guys can die u know, so sai kills shika and takes sakura, leaving the dog there to tell everyone whats going on. wouldnt that be a crazy twist in the story! but i dont want shika to die so how about he leaves shika and the dog alive but scared shitless, because i think Sai is much stronger than weve seen, and i think the whole mission and secret mission crap was all a diversion to get naruto and us(the readers) to trust him! tell me what u think?

Oh another reason i think Sai is trouble would be that it was completly pointless to introduce him into the story... sure he had roles and stuff, but they wernt really nessisary for the storyline, there could have been other ways things could have happened... If my theory is wrong then i feel that sai was just a "filler" character added to make the manga longer...

haieshwar
February 08, 2007, 03:34 PM
I doubt it, I do think Naruto and Sauske both will end up in ANBU, but no time soon.........as in 6 arcs away no time soon

Naruto in ANBU Mask ?..... :) Sounds like a good comedy theme for a filler anime.
I predict the next chapter will have some explanation from Yamato/Kakashi on Naruto's new jutsu

diegocfq
February 08, 2007, 04:51 PM
Akatsuki Leader's jutsu is different form a kage bunshin, so that is why kakashi couldn't see through it, because it was a true body.
The kage bunshins can be detected easily by the sharingan or the byakugan, as both sasuke and neji could see though it in their battles with Naruto (Neji could see in the tournament battle and Sasuke could see when he battled naruto before time skip)

I think Naruto needs to learn to supress this backslash he takes when using rasenshuriken, and master it enough to be able to use one-handedly, or throw it (especially if he can throw it =D).

I predict Kakuzu will escape, or he got as dumb as hidan (and I sure hope this isn't the case because I did like this character) and didn't learn from the thousands of battles he fought.

Also I think sakura, shikamaru and sai will be back just in time to see the destruction of the rasenshuriken or there will be something to be shown before they come back to regroup.

Now that kakuzu is defeated I hope to see some good talking =D

walkie
February 08, 2007, 05:15 PM
Akatsuki Leader's jutsu is different form a kage bunshin, so that is why kakashi couldn't see through it, because it was a true body.
The kage bunshins can be detected easily by the sharingan or the byakugan, as both sasuke and neji could see though it in their battles with Naruto (Neji could see in the tournament battle and Sasuke could see when he battled naruto before time skip)

i think some people is carefull enough and some are stubborn enough not to take a look for old chapters, no offense but this subject talked too much...people have doubts can check old chapters

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/240/sdfgdfro0.jpg

byakugan can not see origanal one, plus what sasuke saw was naruto's image that lets sasuke see narutos next-body movement (prediction of movement for next step, three-dot sharingan) but he couldnt see original one inside of kaga-bunshins...

and for prediction: we will see the new faces of akatsuki, may be for one page but we will see them :D

jz9833
February 08, 2007, 05:21 PM
You have to love when someone tries to correct someone else with the I'm more elite than you stance but is also wrong. WaLkiE, you are right that byakugan can not see the original, but even two dot sharingan CAN see through kaga-bunshins as demonstrated in the 2nd part of the Chuunin exam...

Of course Kakuzu will get up; this is Naruto were they always get up... As long as we see 1 mask that is not broken we can assume he will keep getting up for more, and then he will probably get up 1 more time when no masks are left. Then maybe again just to surprise us.

Fortisdiablos
February 08, 2007, 05:28 PM
You have to love when someone tries to correct someone else with the I'm more elite than you stance but is also wrong. WaLkiE, you are right that byakugan can not see the original, but even two dot sharingan CAN see through kaga-bunshins as demonstrated in the 2nd part of the Chuunin exam...

What part specifically are you referring to? Because in the part when Itachi first comes back to Konoha, it seemed to me that he didn't realize that Kakashi was a KB.

Of course Kakuzu will get up; this is Naruto were they always get up... As long as we see 1 mask that is not broken we can assume he will keep getting up for more, and then he will probably get up 1 more time when no masks are left. Then maybe again just to surprise us.

It looked like both masks crumbled, but his own heart inside his body could still be intact.

bloodrage
February 08, 2007, 05:51 PM

I think Naruto needs to learn to supress this backslash he takes when using rasenshuriken, and master it enough to be able to use one-handedly, or throw it (especially if he can throw it =D).

I predict Kakuzu will escape, or he got as dumb as hidan (and I sure hope this isn't the case because I did like this character) and didn't learn from the thousands of battles he fought.

Also I think sakura, shikamaru and sai will be back just in time to see the destruction of the rasenshuriken or there will be something to be shown before they come back to regroup.

Now that kakuzu is defeated I hope to see some good talking =D

nah you are wrong, if neji could have told the diffrence between naruto and his clones when, he was standing over the cloned naruto on the ground he would have known it was a fake. and naruto could not come out of the ground and attack. him that is what gave naruto the win remember .

as for saskue he did not know which naruto was a fake or not naruto did not use the clones to trick saskue in that fight he just rushed him head on in the valley of the end in the chunnin exam saskue used the sharingan for those rain ninja but that was not shadow clones that was a normal clone if the byuakgun can't tell there is no way the sharingan can .

DarkManSharingan32
February 08, 2007, 06:15 PM
nah you are wrong, if neji could have told the diffrence between naruto and his clones when, he was standing over the cloned naruto on the ground he would have known it was a fake. and naruto could not come out of the ground and attack. him that is what gave naruto the win remember .

as for saskue he did not know which naruto was a fake or not naruto did not use the clones to trick saskue in that fight he just rushed him head on in the valley of the end in the chunnin exam saskue used the sharingan for those rain ninja but that was not shadow clones that was a normal clone if the byuakgun can't tell there is no way the sharingan can .

Not true at all.
The sharingan was said to have the power to see through all NIN/GEN/TAI.
So, in that aspect the Sharingan is superior.

Now if you are talking about pure chakra flow...

Mecca83
February 08, 2007, 06:26 PM
Those were bunshin not kage bunshin in the second stage of the chuunin exams. As far as predictions go I am predicting a pretty uneventful chapter wrapping up this arc and maybe some hints on what is to come.

phredd
February 08, 2007, 06:27 PM
Naruto's gonna learn another nature manipulation and combine them through clones o_o;

DarkManSharingan32
February 08, 2007, 06:36 PM
Those were bunshin not kage bunshin in the second stage of the chuunin exams. As far as predictions go I am predicting a pretty uneventful chapter wrapping up this arc and maybe some hints on what is to come.

Well, that seems like the most boring thing that could possibly happen.
Hopefully Kakuzu comes back for one last attack... and is smoked by a returning Sai and Sakura.

*shrugs*
The quickness to the end of this whole thing has really thrown me off, and i can't really read where Kishi is going with this. But it really does seem like this arc became something that just got in the way of Sasuke vs. Naruto 2. [br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 02:30:31 PM_________________________________________________

Naruto's gonna learn another nature manipulation and combine them through clones o_o;

Sure, if it's water...

Naruto and Sasuke have a nice counterbalance going on.
Sasuke's Fire, is cancelled out by Naruto's water, but strengthed by his Wind.
Naruto's Wind cancels out Sasuke's Lightning, but Naruto's water would amplify Sasuke's electricity.

Amano
February 08, 2007, 06:53 PM
I predict the next chapter is gonna be as boring as the last 40 ...... cant do much wrong with that prediction

arslan
February 08, 2007, 06:54 PM
i think they will just return to konoha with a little talk and naruto's jutsu being explained. sasuke should be appearing soon :)

neomaster121
February 08, 2007, 07:17 PM
I think Kakashi will make an assement on naruto as a whole ninja and pick out his weakenesses. I think thats when Kakashi will train him upon. Maybe with new jutsu's to fill in his weakeness like lack of speed, wasting of chakra etc.

yemsta
February 08, 2007, 08:30 PM
Easy Prediction here:

They all go back to konoha and then basically talk about the jutsu, Ino will eat her words as she is the most useless ninja I have seen in a long time.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 09:28 PM
yohoho, i agree, inopig is pig, useless bit**, let her eat her words, i bet the taste is not so good! :mad

prediction:

AL shows himself, rescuing hidan and kakuzu..... :blink but retreat immediately because dont want to fight them, hehehe. aaah, just my imagination, well i hope it happens :p

khel11
February 08, 2007, 09:42 PM
i will go as the last page stated..they are all coming back home..maybe they'll talk about future plans along the way..then report to Tsunade upon reaching Konoha..

i have some thoughts on Naruto's new jutsu; for one, it is definitely incomplete in the sense that the explosion caused by the jutsu also damages the user. if Naruto wants to use that jutsu efficiently, then he has to learn how to control that power or else it might go against him. This jutsu will not be able to hit a speed-fighter especially since the casting time is too long and the time he can maintain it is still too short. If there's one aspect i want Naruto to improve on, i think he will be a better fighter if he could raise his speed and agility. If possible, could he use fuuton to speed up? I mean if that jutsu is a one-hit kill, then he should be concerned about making it hit for it's destructive power is already sure. It is like Kakashi's Raikiri when he doesn't have the Sharingan. Once the opponent counters, it's all over for him. Also, i would like to see him use more fuuton applications and not just in the rasengan.

about kakuzu and hidan, i think it is the fittest ending for the both of them. hidan, being thrown into a hole, is now in an eternal demise. i guess the only way to rebuild him is through Kakuzu, if he indeed is alive. i think Kakuzu is dead by now since what is the point of using a new jutsu if it cannot kill the opponent? i guess if kishi "rushed" this arc, maybe it just shows the maturity and level of the konoha shinobis.

for the next few chapters, i want to see team Kurenai in a mission. Sasuke vs. Naruto may just be around the corner.

P.S.
Anime will be airing part 2 by next week, i cannot wait! Ü

king_crimson-
February 08, 2007, 10:03 PM
they will come back to konoha, and naruto and shikamaru will be promoted as jounins. We will also got some informations about kakuzu from that bounty guy, and (i hope) also some info about hidan, somehow...

and probably we'll finally see team 8 in action, in the next few chapters(zetsu will show himself) :°)

off-topic: i think naruto's 2nd element will be fire, because he has got the fire god inside of him, afterall :D

and with that much chakra he may be able to combine katon and futon jutsus using the KB...that would be awesome *_*

ckkdlek
February 08, 2007, 10:18 PM
first of all, the fight was tooo quick...hidan is over for sure... but i'm pretty disappointed that ino n choji (especially ino) did really nothing... kinda useless really... either kakuzu revives (OMG) or they go back to konoha , talk alot and get new infos about either saskue or akatsuki

bloodrage
February 08, 2007, 10:23 PM
i will go as the last page stated..they are all coming back home..maybe they'll talk about future plans along the way..then report to Tsunade upon reaching Konoha..

i have some thoughts on Naruto's new jutsu; for one, it is definitely incomplete in the sense that the explosion caused by the jutsu also damages the user. if Naruto wants to use that jutsu efficiently, then he has to learn how to control that power or else it might go against him. This jutsu will not be able to hit a speed-fighter especially since the casting time is too long and the time he can maintain it is still too short. If there's one aspect i want Naruto to improve on, i think he will be a better fighter if he could raise his speed and agility. If possible, could he use fuuton to speed up? I mean if that jutsu is a one-hit kill, then he should be concerned about making it hit for it's destructive power is already sure. It is like Kakashi's Raikiri when he doesn't have the Sharingan. Once the opponent counters, it's all over for him. Also, i would like to see him use more fuuton applications and not just in the rasengan.

about kakuzu and hidan, i think it is the fittest ending for the both of them. hidan, being thrown into a hole, is now in an eternal demise. i guess the only way to rebuild him is through Kakuzu, if he indeed is alive. i think Kakuzu is dead by now since what is the point of using a new jutsu if it cannot kill the opponent? i guess if kishi "rushed" this arc, maybe it just shows the maturity and level of the konoha shinobis.

for the next few chapters, i want to see team Kurenai in a mission. Sasuke vs. Naruto may just be around the corner.

P.S.

why are you talking about naruto's speed naruto has to be fast to keep up with kazkuz he was attacking kakashi ino and chouji and they could not move at all he was that fast compared to them so what to think if naruto is keeping up with kazkuz he has to be fast .

nippyer
February 08, 2007, 10:41 PM
HEHEHEH Heres what i predict... (dramatic music lol)

ok kakuzu gets up again while naruto and company are talking and launches a suprise attack. Ino, or someone, yells out WATCH OUT!!! and then they all dodge, everyone fights again, yay they win, and go back to konoha. shiki fights the other guy and almost dies then sakura and sai come to the rescue and the akatsuki guy ran away cause he realized that kakuzu died while saying " youll pay 4 this..."

then they all go back to konoha and get another mission of something, this time narutos team goes with hinatas, shino and kiba and hinata( cause there was nejis team, inos team... so only natural that team whatever they are are next.) gets all shy so anyway they get to the place and hinatas team like all show off and stuff... ok ill stop now cause this is supposed to chapter 342 and i already covered like 10 chapters... so i will stop now.

ANBU4U
February 08, 2007, 11:23 PM

P.S.

I think that naruto was just exhausted because he preformed that jutsu 3 times in a day. Even for Naruto it uses up an epic amount of chakra...thats probably why the 4th couldnt pull it off.

I mean, if naruto didnt have to use clones it'd be fine. but in using three to make FRS he already splits his total chakra into three equal parts. So one clone with 1/3 of Naruto's total chakra is making this massive jutsu. 1/4th actually, because you have to count the other clone. Once naruto failed his jutsu he had to make another one.....which meant 4 more clones. meaning he had to split 1/4 of his total chakra 4 more times, so he made another FRS on 1/16th of his total chakra. ::twice, because he and a clone did it:: I mean.......no one else could do that. The Clones themselves are an unbelievable waste of chakra.....thats why it was a Fornidden jutsu.........but I mean Naruto has sooo much that he can still preform a Jutsu that powerfull when others wouldnt be able to preform a basic replacement jutsu.

Anyway, my thoughts are that while naruto can usually use his KB midlessly, or rather, limitlessly, in order to preform his FRS he need to keep his total chakra to at least 1/16th. Or the jutsu will fail...or if it does work, he'll barely be able to stand. Like now.

Mind you, he was at least partially tapping into the 9-tail's chakra. So if he's fighting Sauske and Sauske's supressing the demon he'll have an even tougher time. There no way naruto will hit Sauske with that thing if he's only got 1 shot, and can only make......4-6 clones. That being the worse case scenario with Sauske I just mentioned.[br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 11:13:06 PM_________________________________________________

I think Kakashi will make an assement on naruto as a whole ninja and pick out his weakenesses. I think thats when Kakashi will train him upon. Maybe with new jutsu's to fill in his weakeness like lack of speed, wasting of chakra etc.

He's fairly fast.......At least he could keep up with Sauske b4....even if he was using the 9-tails chakra....perhaps he'll need to get faster though. kakashi is more likely to teach him techniques for fighting Sharingan users though. Or so I'd imagine.

I think Naruto's pretty good at using his chakra efficiantly at this point. The only waste comes from the nature of his jutsu......I mean yes he has chakra to waste and that should deffinately be used to his advantage. But even 1 KB HALVES his chakra, he makes.......dozens, hundreds. It's hard to think how much chakra that uses. I dont think he can use his FRS if he creates too many clones, it uses THAT much chakra.

Look at it this way, pre-time skip. If Sauske used three shadow clones, NONE of them would have been able to use Chidori. He could only do the move twice...3 tops with ALL his chakra. With each clone and him spliting the original chakra supply evenly his clones wouldnt logically have the chakra to do 1 chidori....without dying anyway.If he made 4 then he deffinately couldnt. So yea, naruto needs to chill on the KB, at least untill he can create the FRS without them.

bloodrage
February 08, 2007, 11:24 PM
the only way i can see kazkuz being alive, is if zetsu brings some one for him to tear out their heart, before he is totaly lifeless. and then he can go stealing other ninjas hearts again, till he rebuilds him self .

predictions everything is not over and done even if kazkuz really is dead shikamaru sai and sakura will have a minor confrontation against another akatsuki member maybe itachi and kisame.

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 11:28 PM
i just wonder what the next arc will be. i mean this hidan-kakuzu arc is over, then we will be introduced to a new arc.

my guess: RESCUE SASUKE ARC, :p hehe, anyone?

Shouji
February 08, 2007, 11:33 PM
i want to see a kisame+itachi atacking full power konoha for kyubi

GPZrag
February 09, 2007, 01:13 AM
i will prefer that the next arc will not be about sasuke.. at least for me sasuke can lose his body and die.. it really doesnt matter -.-'...

AestheticHyro
February 09, 2007, 02:41 AM
I don't think it's the end for Hidan and Kakuzu. I find it somewhat plausible, at least in the Naruto universe, that if Hidan's head is still retrieved (and no way will they attempt to retrieve every bit of him) and put him in Kakuzu's body, which can dismantle itself, it could be even more unstoppable as Kakuzu's body is, assumingly, immortal. Perhaps they may even attach Hidan's heart. Heh.

Anyways, someone was talking about how the jutsu isn't complete because it also damages the user. That's not necessarily, and I stress the necessarily, true. The jutsu was developed by the Fourth and was meant to be completed by adding nature manipulation. For the Fourth, it would be nearly complete if he was able to maintain it as long as he wanted since he can Body Flicker. Anyways, I find it unlikely that Naruto will be able to find a way around this aspect until after or during his fight with Sasuke (which is who knows when).

If I were to predict Naruto vs Sasuke fight, I would guess that Sasuke will see that his Chidori is ineffective against Naruto's Rasengan but would find out in time to start using his Fire Release. Naruto won't find a way to counter it but will face it head on. Since the wind will cause the fire to expand explosively, the Wind Rasengan would not only severely damage Naruto, but also Sasuke, which not would be close but also because the jutsu requires you to blow out your lungs through your hands (think of it as how Neji flowed his chakra to kill Kidomaru).

Anyways, eventually, I believe Naruto will be able to manipulate the wind nature more and more to the point in which he can use it to "glide", a way to speed himself up and increase his evasion. He may even develop it to the point in which he can "fly" or at least sustain himself in the air.

mars0103
February 09, 2007, 04:38 AM
yohoho, i agree, inopig is pig, useless bit**, let her eat her words, i bet the taste is not so good!

My be she is a fine wine she tastes better when she murtures

maddmaster
February 09, 2007, 05:31 AM

Yes sharingan can see through Kage Bunshins because Kage Bunshins are essentially just chakra. They do not have physical elements. However Byakugan cannot see thru Kage Bunshins because the chakra form is the same as the original as seen in Neji x Naruto fight during the chunin exams.

The bunshin that the AL used is a forbidden jutsu. It involves a sacrifice which gives it a physical element + the chakra of the one he cloned to give it the abilities and change it's look. Therefore a Sharingan would actually see a real body when he looks at it.

neko613
February 09, 2007, 06:45 AM
Just wanna mention something.

If Naruto learned another nature manipulation and it's water, and he tried to combine it, he'd get ice, as Kakashi previously explained that was Haku's Bloodline Limit.

And ice is gonna get owned by Sasuke's fire, combining them isn't gonna happen. Personally instead of combining them or learning any new nature manipulations Naruto should start learning some new power jutsus. I mean, Sasuke has been building on Chidori, but without a doubt Oro has been teaching him alot more crazy skills, as Kabuto and Oro stopped Sasuke from using some justsu the last time they fought.

Naruto needs a new kickass jutsu, and finish the Fuutan Rasengan. [br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 06:24:51 AM_________________________________________________And my predictions for the next arc:

And this is based on 2 current things- Oro and Sasuke havent fulfilled thier plans.

AL and a few members havent even been revealed yet.

Naruto will start training for some new jutsus and ranks up.

AL will gather some more creatures and then they'll say that the only one's left is Naruto's Kyubi. Thus they go all out on the village. In the meanwhile Oro and Sasuke sees the chaos as a good chance to intervene and kill itachi and maybe even kill AL, but sadly Oro is killed against the AL (think about it, AL killing a traitor and makes has his first appearance/battle in the manga). Sasuke attempts to fight Itachi
but fails, and is wounded badly but at the same time so is Itachi, but he was able to retreat with the rest of the Akatsuki crew and recover. I say maybe 2 Akatsuki members die in the raid, but I really have no clue who. Oh ya and lets say Naruto killed one of the Akatsuki too, again. Naruto will be praised like a god. Then lets say that the Akatsuki team has been wounded pretty badly so they retreat. I say maybe 1 Akatsuki member dies in the raid, but I really have no clue who. Oh ya and lets say Naruto killed the one of the Akatsuki too, again. Naruto will be praised like a god. And Tsunade dies, boo hoo. So theres no more Hokage because the village cant decide, (this is bound to happen in the series, Tsunade becomming Hokage was a freaking death sentence for her...)

Sasuke's body is found and the village decides to treat him under close watch. Naruto trains again, and lots of talk with Sasuke begins. Sasuke escapes again, and this time Naruto stops him, and yes they FREAKING FINALLY HAVE A ORGASMIC FIGHT, they go all out. Naruto wins this time, and thus Sasuke realizes that his thirst for vengence was inferior to Naruto's belief in friendship, and thus he realizes the true way of finding strength and joins Konohana again.

walkie
February 09, 2007, 07:18 AM

sorry, i didnt mean something harsh, even i suprised when i did that :D..put the thing in chuunin part is sasuke saw through normal bunshins not kage-bunshins..if ypu remember the part where sasuke sees through just speciy in more detail may be we dont remember that part.

Yes sharingan can see through Kage Bunshins because Kage Bunshins are essentially just chakra. They do not have physical elements. However Byakugan cannot see thru Kage Bunshins because the chakra form is the same as the original as seen in Neji x Naruto fight during the chunin exams.

kage bunshins are copy of origanal chakra owner means whatever element owner has kage bunshins also have same element..

when kakashi first met itachi, his clone made an water-jutsu attack (by copying) against kisame...
one of narutos kage bunshins puts wind element into rasengan for new rasengan......

bloodrage
February 09, 2007, 07:23 AM

The bunshin that the AL used is a forbidden jutsu. It involves a sacrifice which gives it a physical element + the chakra of the one he cloned to give it the abilities and change it's look. Therefore a Sharingan would actually see a real body when he looks at it.

kagebushin is a physical what are you talking about if it wasn't physical how would they be able to hit you ????

bennibb
February 09, 2007, 07:41 AM
Yes, Its a physical shadow made of Chacra. Its that part that makes the Sharingan see it. The sharingan sees only charcra, bot on the original he can se the "flesh and blood" :p aswell. That he/she dont see in the Kagebunshin... Atleast that is waht was written and shown in earlier episodes. Maybe Kishi regrets this afterwords???? but after Sasuke claims this to Naruto, the uber bunshin user naruto has NEVER used a kagebunshin on Sasuke again... Something to think about??? :noworry

Ok he used it once, in that strange move in the water and to form the rasengan. But not as a diversion. that was the point here :smile-big

BD_Jiraiya
February 09, 2007, 07:55 AM
I think they'll get back to konoha and next arc will be another aka attack(Take out another Jinchuriki) and we'll see new faces. :smile-big
and by the way I got a question about naruto's FRS VS. Sasuke's Jutsu(that oro didn't let him execute) in that chapter the last seal that sasuke had was "Tiger seal" and as you know, Tiger seal is to execute Fire jutsu,wind is weak against fire, so how naruto can beat Sasuke with that FRS of his? :blink

hitokugutsu
February 09, 2007, 09:16 AM
I think this arc is gonna be wrapped up in 2 to 3 chapters and afterward the story will shift to sasuke en orochi in their encounter with akatsuki..........or perhaps this is just wishfull thinking :noworry

jackwallis
February 09, 2007, 09:47 AM

If Naruto learned another nature manipulation and it's water, and he tried to combine it, he'd get ice, as Kakashi previously explained that was Haku's Bloodline Limit.

actually it wouldnt... if you remember the rest of what kakashi said, only people with bloodlines can create new elements from 2 others[chapter 316 pages 6,7,8]....naruto doesnt have a blood limit as far as we know... it would just be a combination of wind and water. dont know why people still think combining 2 elements automatically creates a new element... oh well

as far as predictions go i just think the next chapter will be a wind down of the current fight, everyone in awe of naruto's jutsu.

Saifi
February 09, 2007, 10:11 AM
firstly if u cant mention where its said dont say that sharingan can see KB , especially trying to sound like u know how KB work , when u dont (u all know who u are )

secondly why is that even discussed in the predictions thread ?

and finally why cant people just admit to the fight being over and both hidan and kakuzu being done with, plus i even heard some people saying that kakuzu went down in 2 chapters ? i mean what the heck , the fight was painstakingly long ! did u all want naruto and him to wrestle for 11 more chapters ? geez u guys must love to drag out fights even more than kishi does -_-

anywhoo i am done being upset over weird recent posts.

mars0103
February 09, 2007, 10:35 AM
actually it wouldnt... if you remember the rest of what kakashi said, only people with bloodlines can create new elements from 2 others[chapter 316 pages 6,7,8]....naruto doesnt have a blood limit as far as we know... it would just be a combination of wind and water. dont know why people still think combining 2 elements automatically creates a new element... oh well

as far as predictions go i just think the next chapter will be a wind down of the current fight, everyone in awe of naruto's jutsu.

Well i have always had the idea that naruto will get two new elements as kakshi said that the max number of normal elements is three. I think water and earth because a part of me wants him to be related to the first due to the fact that people will reconize him and i want him to have a family. like that will happen oh well.

In naruto there will be a new twist in the air but want will it be.

mizu172
February 09, 2007, 11:13 AM
kishi starts a ROMANCE ARC, for sure!! someday it will come, he said in the databook 2 that he will bring in some romance. I think it will be the next arc :D :D :D

crazytaichi
February 09, 2007, 11:27 AM
I don't think it's the end for Hidan and Kakuzu. I find it somewhat plausible, at least in the Naruto universe, that if Hidan's head is still retrieved (and no way will they attempt to retrieve every bit of him) and put him in Kakuzu's body, which can dismantle itself, it could be even more unstoppable as Kakuzu's body is, assumingly, immortal. Perhaps they may even attach Hidan's heart. Heh.

That's creepy and just ridiculous if that does happen... I would stop reading the manga. Then "Hiduzu" can just kill AL lol.

Sarmad
February 09, 2007, 11:45 AM
My prediciton: I think ... that we'll see Sasuke!

kishi starts a ROMANCE ARC, for sure!! someday it will come, he said in the databook 2 that he will bring in some romance. I think it will be the next arc :D :D :D

That'll be nice i guess :D

cerventus
February 09, 2007, 12:25 PM
A kagebunshin is a REAL clone. Sharigan cant tell the different.

Lets stop this Kagebunshin Sharingan talk here.
Perdictions:

Someone said Kakashi will comment on Naruto Fighting style. Agree
Welcome back Jiraiya. that would be nice
Jiraiya vs Naruto in a friendly : Now toad vs toad fight.

Naruto training...mid range wind techniques.
Shikamaru will be the god dad of Asuma's son.

donkeyhigh
February 09, 2007, 12:29 PM

And ice is gonna get owned by Sasuke's fire, combining them isn't gonna happen.

That's just plain wrong.
Don't you remember Sasuke fighting Haku?
He tried using Katon-something something Fireball to get out of Haku's jutsu, and Haku said "That kind of fire won't work against this ice.", also, Water takes out Fire, so Naruto doesn't really have to combine Wind and Water in order to fight Sasuke (if he has Water), he can just use Water against Fire, and Wind agains Lightning.

Sarmad
February 09, 2007, 12:36 PM
lol

Naruto couldn't create ice even if he tried for thousand years to combine wind and water! It's a bloodline limit! Hence, just those who have that particular bloodline can create ice.

ANBU4U
February 09, 2007, 01:31 PM

And ice is gonna get owned by Sasuke's fire, combining them isn't gonna happen. Personally instead of combining them or learning any new nature manipulations Naruto should start learning some new power jutsus. I mean, Sasuke has been building on Chidori, but without a doubt Oro has been teaching him alot more crazy skills, as Kabuto and Oro stopped Sasuke from using some justsu the last time they fought.

Naruto needs a new kickass jutsu, and finish the Fuutan Rasengan. [br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 06:24:51 AM_________________________________________________And my predictions for the next arc:

And this is based on 2 current things- Oro and Sasuke havent fulfilled thier plans.

AL and a few members havent even been revealed yet.

Naruto will start training for some new jutsus and ranks up.

AL will gather some more creatures and then they'll say that the only one's left is Naruto's Kyubi. Thus they go all out on the village. In the meanwhile Oro and Sasuke sees the chaos as a good chance to intervene and kill itachi and maybe even kill AL, but sadly Oro is killed against the AL (think about it, AL killing a traitor and makes has his first appearance/battle in the manga). Sasuke attempts to fight Itachi
but fails, and is wounded badly but at the same time so is Itachi, but he was able to retreat with the rest of the Akatsuki crew and recover. I say maybe 2 Akatsuki members die in the raid, but I really have no clue who. Oh ya and lets say Naruto killed one of the Akatsuki too, again. Naruto will be praised like a god. Then lets say that the Akatsuki team has been wounded pretty badly so they retreat. I say maybe 1 Akatsuki member dies in the raid, but I really have no clue who. Oh ya and lets say Naruto killed the one of the Akatsuki too, again. Naruto will be praised like a god. And Tsunade dies, boo hoo. So theres no more Hokage because the village cant decide, (this is bound to happen in the series, Tsunade becomming Hokage was a freaking death sentence for her...)

Sasuke's body is found and the village decides to treat him under close watch. Naruto trains again, and lots of talk with Sasuke begins. Sasuke escapes again, and this time Naruto stops him, and yes they FREAKING FINALLY HAVE A ORGASMIC FIGHT, they go all out. Naruto wins this time, and thus Sasuke realizes that his thirst for vengence was inferior to Naruto's belief in friendship, and thus he realizes the true way of finding strength and joins Konohana again.

I think the idea is a normal combo, for example on clone doing a water jutsu, and another doing wind. then haveing basically the same combo attack he and Yamato used...except he just uses himself/clones, instead of another person.[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 01:04:38 PM_________________________________________________

Well i have always had the idea that naruto will get two new elements as kakshi said that the max number of normal elements is three. I think water and earth because a part of me wants him to be related to the first due to the fact that people will reconize him and i want him to have a family. like that will happen oh well.

In naruto there will be a new twist in the air but want will it be.

He'll be related to the 4th. Im almost certain after that last filler episode. And whats more i think he KNOWS he's related to the 4th. When we find out it'll be revealed that Naruto has known since day one, and just didnt want to use the 4ths name to get people to respect him or something. Hell, maybe thats why he kinda relates to Konohamaru. But yea, I'd say there's at least as much IN YOUR FACE allusions to Naruto being the 4th's son as there were to Asuma being the 3ed's son. Once we find out for sure everone will be like "Well it was obvious when you look at ______" when right now they're saying "No way, thats a coincedence" to the same evidence. Hindsights 20/20 I suppose.

toin7
February 09, 2007, 01:33 PM
I think the idea is a normal combo, for example on clone doing a water jutsu, and another doing wind. then haveing basically the same combo attack he and Yamato used...except he just uses himself/clones, instead of another person.[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 01:04:38 PM_________________________________________________
He'll be related to the 4th. Im almost certain after that last filler episode. And whats more i think he KNOWS he's related to the 4th. When we find out it'll be revealed that Naruto has known since day one, and just didnt want to use the 4ths name to get people to respect him or something. Hell, maybe thats why he kinda relates to Konohamaru. But yea, I'd say there's at least as much IN YOUR FACE allusions to Naruto being the 4th's son as there were to Asuma being the 3ed's son. Once we find out for sure everone will be like "Well it was obvious when you look at ______" when right now they're saying "No way, thats a coincedence" to the same evidence. Hindsights 20/20 I suppose.

You do know that filler episodes have nothing to do with the manga right? All the filler episodes are not canon with kishi's story.

ANBU4U
February 09, 2007, 01:40 PM
You do know that filler episodes have nothing to do with the manga right? All the filler episodes are not canon with kishi's story.

Wrong.

Canon hasnt be verified one way or another. Until Kishi SAYS the all fillers arnt cannon then they are. especially ceratain arcs that progress Hinata and Ankos story lines. As for the last episode I was refering to the later half of the episode was NON_filler anyway. That part was Naruto meeting up with ero-sennin to leave the village.

Personally im fairly certain that there a plenty of legitimate allusions in all anime episode...simply because the anime has the ability to be more expansive and can elaborate more on certain scenes. It has more time to work with, and even if Kishi wasnt working on the fillers directly I promise you those that were had a very strick list of toes they wernt supposed to step on so to speak. W/E I'll bring this up again when im proven right. I'll be the annoyingly condescending guy.

Egoboo
February 09, 2007, 01:52 PM
Wrong.

Canon hasnt be verified one way or another. Until Kishi SAYS the all fillers arnt cannon then they are. especially ceratain arcs that progress Hinata and Ankos story lines. As for the last episode I was refering to the later half of the episode was NON_filler anyway. That part was Naruto meeting up with ero-sennin to leave the village.

Personally im fairly certain that there a plenty of legitimate allusions in all anime episode...simply because the anime has the ability to be more expansive and can elaborate more on certain scenes. It has more time to work with, and even if Kishi wasnt working on the fillers directly I promise you those that were had a very strick list of toes they wernt supposed to step on so to speak. W/E I'll bring this up again when im proven right. I'll be the annoyingly condescending guy.

:offtopic The only reason Kishi did not bash the fillers in public by categorizing them als non-cannon is that the japanese fanbase has seemingly increased during the filler arcs. Keeping his distance from those fillers would have been one hell of a bad PR-move on Kishi´s side.
And i honestly do not believe that anyone could see even the slightest chance of the filler being actually canon...that is unless you do also believe that Kishi intended for the Narutoverse to have Postman-nins and for the Rasengan to be used as a boat´s accelerator and a mixing device for ramen...
There is of course a chance that some of the story elements from some of the more serious fillers will have some sort of appearance in the manga...like the Anko arc you mentioned, ANBU4U. However...if he does so it would be most likely coincidence or simply a bit of lazyness on Kishi´s part...after all he did create a whole crapload of minor characters and inventing an original background story for all of them would be a bit too much for the mangaka to handle.
On topic:
I like mizu172´s idea...even if we do not get a whole romance arc, having some romance at all would be a nice touch. In other news: Kakuzu is as dead as Elvis ( :ninja ), we will see Sasuke in the next arc.
(to be honest i don´t have the slightest idea what the next arc could be, but the Naru vs. Sasu-Artwork in this chapter does suggest a development like that)

Ikasu
February 09, 2007, 01:58 PM
Jeesus...This KB discussion is getting heated.

But to end it...Kage Bunshins create a BODY...a phsyical body..It's not a shadow with chakra...its' not a glob of chakra..It's a real body. That is why the Byakugan cannot tell which is the original. Cause they all have a chakra network like the original. If you guys are basing that Sasuke can see through KB with his sharingan based on the chunin exam during the forest battle...That's wrong...It was a genjutsu performed by those shinobi.

Also...The sharingan can fortell the next movements of the opponent...That's the benefit when it comes to actual bodies...Since the KB is not a bunshin but a KB (Which creates a real body) he would see the trace of it's movements just like an original. We have never seen sasuke deliberately pick out the real naruto during clone battles...He's always attacked them all on....Like the rooftop battle where he used his katon to dissipate the clones. The Sharingan can NOT see through KB....They are real bodies afterall..

well that's that...But now on with the prediction....I do think Kakuzu is dead..anytime they have a moment where naruto collapses like that with the "I did it" moment....It means the battle is concluded and over. No more counter attacks or anything. I do think kakuzu is dead so I doubt anything will happen there. But if he does happen to live somehow there will be no battle...I believe there will be a lot of talking and a return trip to konoha...I do hope shikamaru will hand over the chakra blades since he has avenged Asuma. But it is a very beneficial weapon to his arsenal so don't know if it's going to happen or not...a 50/50 chance. Although I would like to see Naruto use them. He does need a weapon imo since Sasuke does indeed have a blade now....although it kind of takes away the naruto that I know right now...But it could be a nicely added touch if used in a spiffy way. Such as using both but not really as fist blades...But a longer extension of the wind (compared to Asuma) to create a sword....Two blades of wind would be pretty spiffy...But then again I don't know if naruto is capable of that. But even so...Using the fistblades as asuma did is a real beneficial way of giving naruto a weapon..I see naruto as a brawler who likes using his fists...so Keeping them as fist blades will work as well...^_^..It's just the inner fanboy in me that would like to see naruto in a upward facing camera angle on his back...Both blades in his hands..One facing to the right and one to the left with a full sword length blades made of wind....::giddy::..lol.. (oooh...that's gonna be my next drawing ^.^)

But to those that are saying that Naruto should be promoted to Jounin or Special Jounin...I disagree..

Yes naruto has a great arsenal to his attacks..But what good is a technique like that in a stealth mission when the point is not to completely obliterate your opponent but get in undetected?...Naruto may have a major jutsu in his hands but his basic skills still need improving. Yes we have seen him grow considerably compared to the Mass KB bashes before...As well as using them to analyze and outwit his opponents...But he still needs to train his basic skills and make them sharper before he is made a Jounin...I believe a Chuunin title atm would fit him well...He may have Surpassed Kakashi in this single jutsu in terms of power...But he is nowhere near the ninja that Kakashi is atm...But with time he will surpass him...That's my 2 cents..

But yea...sorry about getting off subject..

Prediction...I'm praying that Shikamaru will hand over the blades. but it can go either way. We will see them head back to town after a brief discussion at the current site. I doubt there will be any life displayed from Hidan or Kakuzu...But I do believe they will show zetsu in a couple chapters or so to collect the rings or find out what happened as a informative purpose for AK. I think it would be better to wait a couple of chapters instead of doing it in the next one since they need a lot of talking time between the konoha shinobi...as well as time to return to kohoha.

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 09, 2007, 02:04 PM
I hope Kakazu is dead. Hopefully Naruto will start training again to perfect his technique.

kheopz
February 09, 2007, 02:59 PM
Naruto is the Nine tail beast the most powerfull of all (well infinite amount of Chakra) ... and kakazu got his back waxed by him... My point is the Eight tail must be as powerfull as Naruto and Akatsuki will think twice. My point is that the other Ninja that had Jinchuriki (like Garaa) where strong Ninja then Naruto so let's say the Eight-tail is a Garaa Type of Ninja and controls his beast better then Garaa (Garaa just got outsmarted a rematch he wins hands down) and Naruto I just don't think Akatsuki can capture him alive or kill him without significant losses on their side.

The next Arc might be about Naruto and Company finding the eight-tail and protecting him. But Oro and Sasuke will be in the picutre. Right now I'm clueless cuz Akatsuki has to regroup and they aren't in a hurry to get to their plans unlike Oro who needs a new body. Akatsuki knows that in 3 years Oro will take on Sasuke body (Zetsu spied on Jiraya ...). In any case Oro needs a new body and the time is up. Akatsuki is on the back burner for now.

jumbohiggins
February 09, 2007, 02:59 PM
i didnt know where to post this but here goes

what kind of training do you guys think naruto will do now that hes gotten one new move
personally i think he should do more elemental training and learn some more powerfull jutsu's

Moved and merged into the 342 Prediction thread ~ TL

sirlipton
February 09, 2007, 04:57 PM
first off i wanna say that you people that want naruto to be promoted are... wtf does a tittle say? why does it matter if he gets promoted? he doesnt even care, hes probably never going to get promoted.

Ok for my prediction...
Sai will turn against naruto and the others because he is actually tobi and he is going to kidnap sakura to lure naruto out. Sai is actually extremely strong, he just hasnt revealed it yet.

Saifi
February 09, 2007, 05:17 PM
ok i can resperct that sai is strong and that he may still yet again betraty naruto (even tho i think naruto pixie dust of changing people is very potent) but as far as him being tobi , i might as weel agree to sauskle being a futuristic different version of naruto from a different dimention where everything is opposite !

because just like ur sai = tobi theory , it doesnt have much base but since kishi hasnt said it otherwise its just as plausable :)

but u know , thats why we write fanfics ^_^

Ikasu
February 09, 2007, 05:55 PM
Well it might not matter to us kheopz. But you know how naruto is...or was maybe depending on how he's matured (haven't been able to tell fully just yet...maybe we'll see that new harem no jutsu ^.^). But Naruto does want to become Hokage...He also knows Gaara has become the sand villages Kage as well as having all his friends promote in his absence...He will want it and it will happen...I doubt he'll stay genin rank for long...

arslan
February 09, 2007, 09:57 PM
i don't think ranks matter for now. they can be dealt with later. i think we will get to know about sasuke's activities a little more. i also wanna know about the jutsu Jiraya told naruto never to use. the next chapter is going to be talk about FRS with probable glimpses of Akatsuki :noworry

Shouji
February 09, 2007, 10:48 PM
it would be fun seeing naruto win the chunnin exam by himself

ANBU4U
February 09, 2007, 11:12 PM
:offtopic The only reason Kishi did not bash the fillers in public by categorizing them als non-cannon is that the japanese fanbase has seemingly increased during the filler arcs. Keeping his distance from those fillers would have been one hell of a bad PR-move on Kishi´s side.
And i honestly do not believe that anyone could see even the slightest chance of the filler being actually canon...that is unless you do also believe that Kishi intended for the Narutoverse to have Postman-nins and for the Rasengan to be used as a boat´s accelerator and a mixing device for ramen...
There is of course a chance that some of the story elements from some of the more serious fillers will have some sort of appearance in the manga...like the Anko arc you mentioned, ANBU4U. However...if he does so it would be most likely coincidence or simply a bit of lazyness on Kishi´s part...after all he did create a whole crapload of minor characters and inventing an original background story for all of them would be a bit too much for the mangaka to handle.
On topic:
I like mizu172´s idea...even if we do not get a whole romance arc, having some romance at all would be a nice touch. In other news: Kakuzu is as dead as Elvis ( :ninja ), we will see Sasuke in the next arc.
(to be honest i don´t have the slightest idea what the next arc could be, but the Naru vs. Sasu-Artwork in this chapter does suggest a development like that)

Is that entirely speculation or are you pulling from sort a' source? Look, clearly some elements of the fillers will be overlooked, im not a moron. But other elements will be taken in...simply because there is no good reason to contradict them. While I have no source, and this is OR, im fairly confident in saying that whoever was in charge of the filer was given at least a loose outline of where the series was going and was ::to an extent:: allowed to throw in a few pertinate moments...just to keep the thing interesting. Im sure that the Anko, and Hinta arcs were.....heavily reviewed. And as for the final episode...well that was only part filler, and yes WHILE the part I mentioned wasnt in the manga I think it's safe to say it was put in for a reason...not frivilously just to take up a few seconds.

Thats all I've got on the subject, this isnt the place to debate it and Id rather not get modded....

Ummmm.......next chapter prediction......

They go home.

sangai
February 09, 2007, 11:40 PM
it would be fun seeing naruto win the chunnin exam by himself

lol, kage Bunshin FTW naruto, naruto and naruto for team naruto

1nfamous
February 10, 2007, 12:08 AM
dude... One Hit KO. Naruto Wins.. What a Suprise

mrcongojack
February 10, 2007, 01:07 AM
first off i wanna say that you people that want naruto to be promoted are... wtf does a tittle say? why does it matter if he gets promoted? he doesnt even care, hes probably never going to get promoted.

It's not really the title that's important, it's the responsibilities that come with it. As a chunin, Naruto would finally be put in a leadership position once in a while. Without any leadership ability, how's he going to become Hokage?

foxeal
February 10, 2007, 01:09 AM
that's the second time naruto used that kind of tactics where he risks his real body to distract an opponent. still it's a good rewind.

now i know how great naruto's technique is. not only is he, the real body, able to create the jutsu, his clones could do the same, let it be for tactical purposes or gang banging.

prediction:

kakuzu isn't dead yet. it's kind of absurd but i think he has hidden his last heart underground, like the way he hid his arm in previous chapter. kakashi said even with his sharingan, he wasn't able to see how many times the wind element slashed at kakuzu, but after all that, the body is still intact. i find it odd for a destructive jutsu like that is unable to cut it's victim to shreads.

he's very cautious or atleast he said he was in the beginning of the 2nd encounter. gotta wait and see.

another1
February 10, 2007, 03:38 AM
I think Kakuzu is either dead or dying. If he's alive, he may say something about sauskes before dying. Sakura, Shika, and Sai will show up, and will ask where the huge explosion came from. There will be a few dropped jaws and talk about Narutos' new jutsu before they head home. Maybe an Akatsuki scene. If Zetsu isn't watching, they will figure something happened when Hidan and Kakuzu don't show up.
Or maybe something else entirely. If nothing else, They will at least head home. We will see.

ninetailfox
February 10, 2007, 07:07 AM
Ah well, we will see. i want hidan to be saved by another akatsukian but i dont think that will happen. maybe zetsu will go to hidan and eat him. *nyam*nyam* :smile-big

As for kakuzu, i believe he is finished. if hes not finished yet, kishi-sama must explain why, i mean the destructive power of rasenshuriken is soo big and kakuzu survive? come on, it should be realistic. Kakuzu should be dead NOW!

Prediction: Development to the next arc, which is the RESCUE SASUKE arc, heheh anyone?

shachi
February 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
I predict that the fates of Kakuzu/Hidan are going to be postponed for another chapter. 3/4 of the next chapter will feature Tsunade being briefed on Akatsuki developments. 1/4 will feature the Akatsuki leader being briefed by Zetsu. Perhaps we'll get a hint as to who the strongest shinobi of Kumohagure is. It would be a shame if the Village Hidden in the Clouds didn't avenge their Nibi-hostess. Because that plot-point is still unresolved it's hard for me to accept that Hidan/Kakuzu are finished.

76trombones
February 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
I personally believe this arc is nearing its end. Kakuzu and Hidan may or may may not be dead, but for now I believe at least that they are thoroughly incapacitated. We won't see them in action, in any event, until much later, if at all. I mean, they made a huge deal of Shikamaru having his fight, and winning, I don't think they'd spontaneously restart it again. The whole point of the fight with Kakuzu was to showcase Naruto's new jutsu; why, after that 8 panel animation of utter destruction, would Kishi have Kakuzu get back up and steal all of Naruto's fire?
So this fight is over. I think we'll see a scene maybe where everyone reconvenes; Sakura and Sai will return with Shikamaru to find Kakuzu down and out; then they will begin their return to the village. Maybe we'll see a scene with Tsunade, where she is shocked to hear what Naruto is done, I don't know. But this arc is done.

DarkManSharingan32
February 10, 2007, 11:51 AM
I personally believe this arc is nearing its end. Kakuzu and Hidan may or may may not be dead, but for now I believe at least that they are thoroughly incapacitated. We won't see them in action, in any event, until much later, if at all. I mean, they made a huge deal of Shikamaru having his fight, and winning, I don't think they'd spontaneously restart it again. The whole point of the fight with Kakuzu was to showcase Naruto's new jutsu; why, after that 8 panel animation of utter destruction, would Kishi have Kakuzu get back up and steal all of Naruto's fire?
So this fight is over. I think we'll see a scene maybe where everyone reconvenes; Sakura and Sai will return with Shikamaru to find Kakuzu down and out; then they will begin their return to the village. Maybe we'll see a scene with Tsunade, where she is shocked to hear what Naruto is done, I don't know. But this arc is done.

Hopefully they return, and Konoha is ransacked.
Go Akaktsuki!!

(Btw. Wasn't Hidan and Kakuzu's mission to capture a Bijuu... NOT start an all out fight with Konoha ninjas.
If you guys are looking for the difference between Itachi and just about any other Akatsuki member... there it is.)
---

lol..anyways, this is a pretty good assessment. There was just too much finality in that last chapter for a "re-do"
For those who want a "Save Sasuke Arc: Third Time's the Charm"... you might have to wait a little longer.
I first expect some Akatsuki revenge to be poured out on Orochimaru or Konoha.

Hopefully the former, because i really feel like there needs to be another injection of Sasuke into the storyline before Naruto shows up again.
---

The more i think about it... the more i find that Kakuzu, an old-timer, might hold the keys to alot of the mysteries that surround the Naruto world. I mean, he's been around for so long... he might just be the pit of knowledge that we need. Uchiha Madara, origin of the Kyuubi... what his fight with Shodaime was about. Little things that might make Sasuke vs. Naruto a little more poignant.

hitokugutsu
February 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
We already had two story arcs about Konoha facing Akatsuki, so I think its time to show Orochi again, cuz he has some unfinshed business with akatsuki too

hermallorn
February 10, 2007, 01:10 PM
well, no jinchiruki saving, no sasuke saving, no akatsuki hunting. We havent seen Jiraya in a while, nor the other former genin. Tough prediction...
It would be cool to see someone strong from another country, that would team up with naruto...
Teams are going to be reorganized too

dimska
February 10, 2007, 01:37 PM
I predict that next arc will come back to Root anbu. Danzou was introduced as a scheming war-hawk a long time ago and I think it's time we see a full scaled take-over in Konoha

Zaloof
February 10, 2007, 01:59 PM
I predict that next arc will come back to Root anbu. Danzou was introduced as a scheming war-hawk a long time ago and I think it's time we see a full scaled take-over in Konoha

well, Danzo tried to protect konoha by sending sai to kill sasuke, ill doubt he will do something like that

Saifi
February 10, 2007, 02:15 PM
but he might Go behind the hokage's back and order sai to use naruto or sakura as bait for what he deems is better for konoha in the long run ! or have a coup attempt if he thinks tsunade is too soft of a leader to protect konoha !

Tiger D. Kasthuren
February 10, 2007, 03:00 PM
The way home to konoha is my prediction.
Someone said shika would talk of the king that azuma mentioned? What do we know so far about this matter ... someone said that Kakashi was to be told something of Azuma ... I don't really get it? Please explain...
team 8 grouping of with the rest would be so cool... I want to know about Hinata ... why haven't we heard of her yet?
And come to think of it now. Who claimed that Sakura had feelings for naruto ... I would like to get details of that too?
I don't suppose you think she loves him...`?

Bene214
February 10, 2007, 04:20 PM
kakuzu killed the 1st hokage, who had the strong mokuton jutsu. do you guys seriously think naruto would kill the killer of shodaime hokage with just 1 strike? of course, fuuton shuriken rasengan IS strong, but...

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 04:23 PM
was kakuzu really able to kill shodaime? i remeber he only recalled fighting shodaime which gave the konoho shinobis an idea of estimatingly how old he was. right?

Bene214
February 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
no, he said that the first heart he took was the shodaime´s...

toin7
February 10, 2007, 04:35 PM
No, he said the first Konoha ninja he FOUGHT was shodaime.

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 04:37 PM
there you go... but it was more like "he fought shodaime before" so it seems that he's even older than the shodaime imo.

Saifi
February 10, 2007, 04:53 PM
ya i 2nd or 3rd the fact that he never said he took shodaime's heart he just said that he was the first nin he fought from konoha!

but since that alone is off topic , id like to predict that the 1st thing naruto asks when he regains consciousness is what happened to shika

eyeshild21
February 10, 2007, 05:11 PM
yeah,you are right.kakuzu didn't kill shodaime,he only fought him.if he'd kill first hokage,then he could use to mukoton jutsu.

my prediction,nothing special happens next chapter.they just return konoha and report hokage,she will be suprise what naruto did kill kakuzu,shika will go kureani's house and say that I revenged ..sth like that

ANBU4U
February 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
ya i 2nd or 3rd the fact that he never said he took shodaime's heart he just said that he was the first nin he fought from konoha!

but since that alone is off topic , id like to predict that the 1st thing naruto asks when he regains consciousness is what happened to shika

I dont believe he's unconcious.

erieru
February 10, 2007, 10:12 PM
I think we'll see shika and the others being amazed by the huge explosion and rushing back to find out Naruto finished Kakuzu, i doubt Kakuzu would be taken back to Konoha for interrogation (if he was alive, which I highly doubt) or for researching his body, I just don't think Akatsuki would allow that, remember that they went to retrieve the ring/leftovers from Sasori's fight.

daniel1983
February 10, 2007, 11:30 PM
My prediction for the next few chapters......lots of talking.....then more fighting.

....Akatsuki will decide to delay their plans to recoup (since they NEEDED Hidan and Kakuzu for sealing)....

....everyone will get back to Konoha and make plans to go after Orochi and Sasuke, then that plot will finally play out...(we will get to see more orochi, Sasuke, and kabuto skills)!!!

....and as soon that arc ends.....Akatsuki has regrouped and comes after Naruto and the others again....

GPZrag
February 11, 2007, 01:19 AM
kakuzu killed the 1st hokage, who had the strong mokuton jutsu. do you guys seriously think naruto would kill the killer of shodaime hokage with just 1 strike? of course, fuuton shuriken rasengan IS strong, but...

you should by glasses or re-read that chapter cause it was never stated that shodaime was killed by kakuzu he only fought kakuzu that's all...
as for predictions i think there will be some good talking and a revelation :)

Marq
February 11, 2007, 01:53 AM
A text heavy chapter most likely, and hopefully kishi explains a few things. (like the "king" for once)
As for the team 10/7, obviously they return to konoha. I'm actually kind of baffled, at what can be the next arc be lead to. It really cant' be another Return of Sasuke arc, seeing as there is no clues/leads to Orochimaru as of now. Another akatsuki arc? Hmm.. I don't know if that would work twice. Hmm.. I guess it this would fit (although cheesy). Naruto and co, return to konoha, and they all go to Yakiniku (again) and Naruto ends up paying the bill in respect to Asuma. Plus he did he did agree he would pay the bill for the next mission.

neomaster121
February 11, 2007, 03:27 AM
i think the next arc would be a jounin exam arc. Something to change the things up and increase naruto's fighting experience

ninetailfox
February 11, 2007, 04:21 AM
yohoho, jounin exam would be nice but how do you think that would happen? i mean naruto is still pursuing sasuke and training hard to keep up with him.

i think the next arc will be another akatsukian reveals, Zetsu and blue haired akatsuki. yep that sound wonderful! :p

shachi
February 11, 2007, 05:26 AM
Maybe Naruto will take over for ebisu and help konohamaru, udon, & moegi prepare for the chuunin exam.

kakashi_317
February 11, 2007, 07:12 AM
AGREE.. lots of talk, but how many of u noticed konoha has got 2 akatsuki rings strewn smwhere in the battlefield?? wonder what they r capable of? damn, these ppl better not forget to pick them up.. if only we had something like accio.. rings to find them! or better use pakkun

Zaloof
February 11, 2007, 08:59 AM
AGREE.. lots of talk, but how many of u noticed konoha has got 2 akatsuki rings strewn smwhere in the battlefield?? wonder what they r capable of? damn, these ppl better not forget to pick them up.. if only we had something like accio.. rings to find them! or better use pakkun

i dont think that the rings have that much of importance

TechnoMagus
February 11, 2007, 09:26 AM
Yes they do! That's why Kishi took the trouble of making Deidara look for his/her ring and Tobi claiming Sasori's ring. With both Akatsuki apparently out of commission, Kishi had better a nice way of resolving this plot hole!

Btw, it is Shodai hokage NOT Shodaime....

Zaloof
February 11, 2007, 10:56 AM
Yes they do! That's why Kishi took the trouble of making Deidara look for his/her ring and Tobi claiming Sasori's ring. With both Akatsuki apparently out of commission, Kishi had better a nice way of resolving this plot hole!

Btw, it is Shodai hokage NOT Shodaime....

you really have a way with noticing things :notrust

Abumoney
February 11, 2007, 11:44 AM
Naruto is always willing 2 kill but is always stopped before he does

Majincooler
February 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
Last thing i knew of it was like this , shodaime , nidaime , sandaime , yondaime , godaime , so shokai hokage or shodai are same persons if you doubt me go to where saru says shodaime sama when he fought orochimaru , plus yea the rings are somehow important it is mbvious for almost all manga readers

dynamicdezzy
February 11, 2007, 02:10 PM
that might be a mis translation. The correct way is "Shodai." Then it is Nidaime, Shodaime, Yondaime, Godaime.... I think I have the spelling right (?) This has been mentioned in many threads.

AestheticHyro
February 11, 2007, 03:25 PM
You know, I think it'd be somewhat kool if they turned the focus of the story to Orochimaru, Kabuto and Sasuke. Since they're all fighting Akatsuki, I'd have to guess that Orochimaru's group will be responsible for at least the death of one or two members.

Even if they don't show the battles or encounters in-depth. And I never though of this before but, usually when a strong opponent or something dies, don't they retrieve the body instead of just leaving it there to rot? What if they took it back and found out something from that guy they are interrogating that hints at him not being killed so easily and Kakuzu waking up in the middle of Konoha?

Ah well, lots of shinobis there but not all would survive. Anyways, this is in addition to what I said earlier, but I think we may get some insight on Madara Uchiha. What if Madara's own sinister chakra was the influence on the kyubi? What if Madara was the reason the kyubi attacked Konoha such as summoning him there? I dunno, we'll see.

Also, I don't think Naruto will be promoted (though I like the idea of seeing what a Jounin exam would be like). I didn't think about Naruto getting Asuma's trench knives but now that it's been mentioned, I think that'd be freakin' awesome. I also hope we find out what the king Asuma refers to as finally being told.

playbychris
February 11, 2007, 06:35 PM
i believe that both akatsuki are down so the crew is going to leave and concentrate on the rest of akatsuki

Skeith
February 11, 2007, 07:10 PM
ok i think that next chapter is gonna involve a lot of chit chat maybe some planning for the next move and then perhaps a jump into the next arc if not it will just be some chit chat maybe talk about madara person some reflecting and thouhgt about sasuke

Saifi
February 11, 2007, 07:18 PM
i think there is a possibility of a jounin exam ! but before that since naruto is still a genin , maybe tsunade will appoint him as "special jounin" in recognition of his new power + jiraya's (or kakashi's or both's ) recommendation! this way most of the rookies can take part together with naruto in the jounin exam (even tho... i doubt theres a jounin exam per say ...but its possible, if time permits!)

but in all honesty i donno if there is time enough for a jounin exam ! i think it is possible but less likely since the story seems to be picking up speed !

mercycubed
February 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
You know, I think it'd be somewhat kool if they turned the focus of the story to Orochimaru, Kabuto and Sasuke. Since they're all fighting Akatsuki, I'd have to guess that Orochimaru's group will be responsible for at least the death of one or two members.

Exactly. We have seen so much of Sasuke, why not give the "Sound crew" their own arc?

KeRaD
February 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
There's no such thing as jounin exams - jounins are the elite few, like the taichou in bleach. there are chounins' exams because chounin is middle rank so anybody can become one.
Jounins are apointed by hokage. Anyway - Naruto is definitely jounin level...but he should take a chounin exams! this will be fun! he could fail the first stage...

genkizen
February 11, 2007, 07:37 PM
I really really hope Kishi doesn't keep Naruto a genin as a running gag for the series. I want to see him climb the ranks in whatever quirky way he may do so.

Predictions:
Naruto ultimately receives Asuma's weapons from Shika. I think this is plausible because Shika states that Asuma is with him through the cigs and not his weapons, which is the only reason I would see Shika would keep them.

BUT before that I think Kakuzu isn't completely out yet. Yea we saw his masks break, but that only accounts for 4 out of 5 hearts. Although it is true that the Rasenshuriken did look like it plowed right through his chest which is where we would asume his natural and last heart would be. We'll see!!

ninetailfox
February 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
yohoho, i also want naruto to become jounin, yes, and have his own genin to train, yes, that would be wonderful. i dont know, if someone is to become hokage, must he/she become a jounin first? Can a genin or chunin become hokage without gone through jounin rank?

If naruto were someday become a hokage, he must be a jounin first, i think.

enlightened monkey
February 11, 2007, 11:38 PM
Naruto as a jounin sensei to students:

Naruto: "WORK HARD!!!"

Students: "Uhh sensei, uh, how do you walk on trees and stuff?"

Naruto: "Uh, you stick chakra to your feet or something."

*students give a dry look*

Naruto: "Wanna see something cool?"

*slams rasenshuriken into ground*

Smartass student: "So how'll that help us walk on trees?"

Naruto: *forms rasenshuriken* "You want this bad boy slammed into your face?"

S. Student: "No."

Naruto: "Stick chakra into your feet and start climbing the F*(*#$N tree, then."

-------------------------------------

As for 342 predictions....well, mine are simiple. Everybody goes gaga over Naruto's fighting style and jutsu, Naruto lies there trying to look cool, Kakashi states how Naruto's grown, Sakura and Sai get swallowed up by the Nara ancestral grounds and Shikimaru reports back to Naruto's group asking where the hell the backup was.

Yeah, Naruto would kick ass as a sensei.

jumbohiggins
February 12, 2007, 12:03 AM
i dont know how it started but everyone was saying that naruto should take the chunin exam by himself or whatever and im just wondering how did sakura pass without sasuke or naruto :headscratch

ninetailfox
February 12, 2007, 01:06 AM
yohoho, thats nice, so funny! :p naruto-sensei, you are bad! i cant imagine naruto give instruction to his genin student. he is too stupid to teach by words. but he is a very good teacher by his his attitude and body language. People can feel his passion and get excited and spirited by him! he give inspiration to others. Did that enough to be qualified to teach? i think so. :p

CheckMate
February 12, 2007, 02:01 AM
i dont know how it started but everyone was saying that naruto should take the chunin exam by himself or whatever and im just wondering how did sakura pass without sasuke or naruto :headscratch

True

animefeen
February 12, 2007, 03:05 AM

First off if he was so strong why isnt he the leader of the group instead of just a memember.[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 02:48:18 AM_________________________________________________

There's no such thing as jounin exams - jounins are the elite few, like the taichou in bleach. there are chounins' exams because chounin is middle rank so anybody can become one.
Jounins are apointed by hokage. Anyway - Naruto is definitely jounin level...but he should take a chounin exams! this will be fun! he could fail the first stage...

naruto is Jounin level in the fact for strenght and power but in order to be a Jounin you have to be able to lead a team naruto is not at the level yet sad to say.

AestheticHyro
February 12, 2007, 04:29 AM
Naruto CAN teach his own group of Genin and also, I believe there are Jounins who don't have their own Genin group yet. Kurenai is a new Jounin but it's ridiculous to think they told her, "Well, you're Jounin-level now but the Academy is still in session and until some kids graduate into a Genin, you won't be receiving any Jounin-level duties."

I don't think every Jounin has a Genin group as I'm sure there are more Jounins then the ones currently leading all Genins. Also, as kool as the Naruto-scenario was, Naruto can, mabe with some difficulty, recall not only what Kakashi taught him, but Sakura's method that helped him as well. It's not so difficult, even for Naruto, to say, "Concentrate your chakra onto the bottom of your feet."

And everything that isn't mechanics-wise (like the importance of teamwork and how anyone can achieve their goal through hard work), Naruto can convey that the way he did to Konohamaru. He's also grown to the fact that he can strategize with some experience from his prank-pulling days. Besides, I believe Naruto can be promoted to Jounin but too young to lead Genins anyway.

But still, I would enjoy seeing Naruto participate in another Chunin exam or seeing the Chunins participate in a Jounin exam. Sure, Hokage chooses who becomes Jounin (if that is in fact true though I don't recall anyone making that statement) but whose to say that they don't make their decisions based on said person's abilities, much like the judging during the Chunin tournament? Also, Tsunade is the Hokage now. If someone brings it up, she might just consider it.

Yondaime4th
February 12, 2007, 05:03 AM
I think Naruto is Jounin Level. Maybe he become the teacher of Konohamarus group? :D
Btw Jounins wearing this green waistcoat.
-> http://naruto.manga-manie.com/images/grades/jounin.jpg
Naruto wearing it were very cool. And makes him more looking like the 4th.

Back on topic.
After coming to Konoha Naruto is going to train.
Because Akatsuki is coming soon ^^.

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 06:38 AM
I think naruto will be Jounin level when he learns how to move faster. That is one of his biggest disadvantages. Other than that he just needs to perfect his new jutsu. Once he learns Yondame's super speed, he will be hokage level.

Oh, and I think that Naruto is too young to take on students. In fact, I don't think Kishi will ever show him as a teacher. For one he just isn't the teaching type. And two, I don't see how that could be used in order to keep the story moving forward.

hermallorn
February 12, 2007, 06:58 AM
faster? I think he was pretty fast against kakuzu since kakuzu was about as fast as kakashi and since he manage a direct blow against an all out defense!

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 07:29 AM
I see what you are saying, but what I got from that exchange was that when his tentacles are out like that, he is much slower.[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 07:24:13 AM_________________________________________________(he barely even moved during the whole battle with naruto)[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 07:24:40 AM_________________________________________________Forgot my prediction...

Naruto stands in front of Tsunade. Tsunade goes, " No way, you defeated the guy who killed the first?!?! I now declare you a Jounin."

Naruto will celebrate by going to eat some Ramen.

kakashi_317
February 12, 2007, 07:35 AM
heheh, imagine naruto's clones teaching each student separately, and then konohamaru does his harem no jutsu on naruto... thinks he got his sensei, and LO, there comes the original naruto from behind...

well, predictions: they collect the rings, yes.. and the bodies too, then go to konoha where evry1 is all praise for shika and naruto.. and there wont be any chuunin exams coming. Naruto gets a long rest, and maybe they will show a glimpse or orochimaru, he knows it by now...

as for the rings, i think they have some power like summoning.. telepathy capability whatever and they have some kind of affinity for the corresponding bijuu... u just wait and see,,

also there was a great guess by someone that uchiha madara summoned the kyuubi, afterall y the hell did the kyuubi attack konoha only, and all of a sudden???
i take some liberties here and say: it may be madara who stole/captured some of the kyuubi's chakra and activated his MS somehow..
or it was the 4th (who is the AL) who summoned the kyuubi and made such a drama so as to go into hiding and then plan to take control of all the world,, besides it gives him time to pimrove his jutsus without much bothering to take care of konoha...
whatsaY???[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 07:32:16 AM_________________________________________________ I make it clear that I think the 4th is the AL, so the whole theory is based onthat, and indeed amkes much sense since naruto's story began with a farce and there is always the ultimate truth for the hero to find in any story

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 07:45 AM
I'm sorry but there is no way that Yondaime is alive. The saw him use the ability to put the Kyubi into Naruto (thus making the 4th die). Plus, the big reveal is going to be that the 4th is naruto's father.

kakashi_317
February 12, 2007, 07:48 AM
they tell us clearly naruto is not from a warrior/ shinobi family

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
when? and is this to his face?[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 07:54:44 AM_________________________________________________oh, and is Yondaime from a warrior family (clan)? Just because they said that NARUTO wasn't from a warrior family (and if they said that only in the anime it doesn't mean anything) doesn't mean that he isn't the 4th's son. Yondaime being a warrior doesn't make him come from a warrior family.

kakashi_317
February 12, 2007, 08:34 AM
hmm, but then if naruto's father is warrior, ucant say he is from a non-warrior family..

Egoboo
February 12, 2007, 08:37 AM
Naruto stands in front of Tsunade. Tsunade goes, " No way, you defeated the guy who killed the first?!?! I now declare you a Jounin."

Kakuzu.did.not.kill.the.first.Hokage.
He stated that he fought him, nothing more. Until we get a clear statement telling us that the First died by Kakuzu´s hand/claws/tentacles we should assume that Kakuzu was not strong enough to kill the First.
(oh and don´t take this as an insult, Kaddel...many people misread that particular piece of info and i´m just getting a little tired of it)
Other than that: i too do not remember that statement about Naruto not being from a warrior- (i suppose in this context: ninja-) clan and agree with Kaddel on that subject...there was never any info telling us that the Fourth, Jiraya or even the current Hokage Tsunade were from a "pure" ninja-clan. It´s not necessary to be born into a clan to become a ninja...and therefore Naruto not being born into a clan does not make it impossible for him to be related to the Fourth.
(even though i would totally love it if he´s not at all...THAT would be something most fans did not see coming...unlike the death of a certain guy with a goatee)

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 08:54 AM
It may not have said specifically that Kakuzu killed the 1st, but it did show him pulling the 1st's heart out. If I'm not mistaken, this usually causes the death of a person :p But then you never know with Kishi :)

kakashi_317
February 12, 2007, 08:56 AM
heheh, yeah i think it was told in the anime.. neways, we are just giving mroe work to the moderators, poor souls, they gotta delete all these off topic conversations, and esp. WL/bax, they are my favorites...

I think kakuzu is dead already, and theres still the bald guy they captured and are interrogating in konoha, hope he says sth abt the AL, now all ican think of is the AL, comes and kicks some ass, so jiraiya is called back, and then both naruto and jiraiya summon gamabunta at the same time, and guess what happens, gamabunta obeys naruto onlY!!

Kaddel
February 12, 2007, 09:00 AM
wait, summon him at the same time? do you mean summon two of him or that they both summon him and one shows up so that he has to decide which one to work with (cause that would be awesome).

I still want to see the UBER PERVERTED jutsu that Naruto came up with.

Egoboo
February 12, 2007, 09:04 AM
@Kaddel: check your PM (Prof. Moriarty is right...this getting seriously OT...sry Mods >.<)
Yes, i too predict that "baldy" is gonna play at least a small role in the next few chapters...would a big blooper on Kishi´s side if he doesn´t. He should at least be referred to as "that guy Ibiki interrogated without getting anything useful".

anrufen
February 12, 2007, 09:35 AM
I think There'll be a second Chuunin Exam :amuse....and after returning Shikamaru is gonna be Promoted to Jouinin (c'mon he beat an Akatsuki single handedly :noworry)...
But Basically its not gonna be an action episode...jsut gonna show da wrapping of this one...and da unfolding of another ark!!![br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 09:18:38 AM_________________________________________________

I hope he is

NO Way...da Fights over...if Kakuzu didnt die...all dat hype bout Naruto's new Jutsu wud be for nufin....remember its sth da 4rth cudnt even achieve so it IS strong!!!

toin7
February 12, 2007, 10:46 AM
It may not have said specifically that Kakuzu killed the 1st, but it did show him pulling the 1st's heart out. If I'm not mistaken, this usually causes the death of a person :p But then you never know with Kishi :)

Actually, that was a sandnin he killed in the image.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9630/005kg0.jpg

Shambler
February 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
Actually, that was a sandnin he killed in the image.

The Sand seem to have a hard time of it in the Narutoverse don't they? :P

Boooooo!!! Where are the fake spoilers? I enjoy reading them almost as much as I enjoy reading the actual chapter each week. They are like fanfics for people with really short attention spans lol.

I reckon this chapter will be a more talk less action chapter. I think it would be touching to have Team 7 + Team 10 go out for BBQ an Naruto offering to pay, as was his deal with Asuma during the training arc.

Then of course we'll need some way of leading into the next arc. Unless Kishi has started taking tips from the anime filler writers, I doubt that they will just get a random mission involving Akatsuki/Sasuke out of the blue from Tsunade. There will probably be a 'new Akatsuki pair introduction' like how Kakuzu/Hidan got. Or perhaps Jiraiya will come back with some more information? That would be awesome. As much as I want to see a Team 8 arc, a Team 7 + Jiraiya arc would trump everything imo. :)

wojo
February 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
One thing that might happen very soon is Shikamaru becoming a Jounin. He's already a Chuunin and we saw in the manga he learns how to use wind manipulation to make a chakra blade extend out of Asuma's knives. since he now knows nature manipulation, he's that much closer and taking out an Akatsuki member should propel him to a Jounin.

neomaster121
February 12, 2007, 12:12 PM
yeah thats y i think the next arc would be a jounin exam arc

Blazin_Cha0s
February 12, 2007, 12:22 PM
One thing that might happen very soon is Shikamaru becoming a Jounin. He's already a Chuunin and we saw in the manga he learns how to use wind manipulation to make a chakra blade extend out of Asuma's knives. since he now knows nature manipulation, he's that much closer and taking out an Akatsuki member should propel him to a Jounin.

Shika can use the wind manipulation? I doubt it. I thought that Asuma's knives could be used with any type of elemental manipulation. I'm pretty sure Shika was using light and darkness... or whatever he uses.

ANBU4U
February 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
they tell us clearly naruto is not from a warrior/ shinobi family

They do not.

GPZrag
February 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
Shika can use the wind manipulation? I doubt it. I thought that Asuma's knives could be used with any type of elemental manipulation. I'm pretty sure Shika was using light and darkness... or whatever he uses.

actually those chakra knives ,as shika stated when he caught kakuzu and hidan, absorb the chakra properties so in the case of shika they absorbed the ability to hold shadows :)... that was all i think

BD_Jiraiya
February 12, 2007, 01:16 PM
actually those chakra knives ,as shika stated when he caught kakuzu and hidan, absorb the chakra properties so in the case of shika they absorbed the ability to hold shadows ... that was all i think

You are right, Chakra knives just suck and hold the Holders chakra and by using that shika was able to trap the shadow with that knives.

Donils
February 12, 2007, 01:57 PM
Yep. It was stated that the knives absorbed the properties of the jutsu. He wasn't using an element and his element affinity is still unknown at this point.

yeah thats y i think the next arc would be a jounin exam arc

There isn't a jounin exam that we know of. More than likely the Hokage and his/her advisors agree to appoint a jounin. If Shikamaru were appointed jounin, it would happen in just a few panels of the manga. No need for any long exam.

Back to predictions. I'd say this chapter will be part 1 of a 3 to 5 chapter wrapup to this arc. Still a lot of questions out there.

neomaster121
February 12, 2007, 02:59 PM
I think there would be a proper exam for chunnins wanting to become jounins. If im not mistaken something like a test was mention in kakashi's gaiden. (i don't think it was saying exactly that there was a exam but it did point to it)

choucha0308
February 12, 2007, 03:22 PM
Nope, Kakashi was just appointed.
The only requirement is that you have to be able to control at least 2 element before becoming a jounin.

It's just normal : a chounin is a captain, a jounin is a special ninja.

For exemple, Gaara (before knowing Naruto) would be a the worst chunin ever (trying to kill his subordinates) but a great jounin. ^_^

Elldar
February 12, 2007, 04:23 PM
no Jounin aint a special ninja, first chapters explain quite well, they are high-skilled ninjas, chunin is intermediate, and genin is a rookie.
as far a chunnin is a captain is only when no jounin is in the team Jounin.
however, chunnin must be able to handle to be a team-leader.

a special Jounin is alot better than a common Jounin.
---------------------------------------
"and now for something completely different"
I predict, a slow chapter and kakuzu arise from the dead....

playbychris
February 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
man naruto really overdid it this time

GPZrag
February 12, 2007, 06:33 PM
no Jounin aint a special ninja, first chapters explain quite well, they are high-skilled ninjas, chunin is intermediate, and genin is a rookie.
as far a chunnin is a captain is only when no jounin is in the team Jounin.
however, chunnin must be able to handle to be a team-leader.

a special Jounin is alot better than a common Jounin.
---------------------------------------
"and now for something completely different"
I predict, a slow chapter and kakuzu arise from the dead....

uhmmm there you might be wrong cause "special jounin" its meant for those who are chuunin but for some special skills they are ranked as special jounin :)

AestheticHyro
February 12, 2007, 06:59 PM
To hopefully try and end all the OT posts:

If Kakuzu was strong enough to kill the First, I'm pretty sure people would know him (he does have unique features, like his eyes) and if not physically, at least by name and/or abilities.

I know some people are saying that Kakuzu's not dead and others are replying why said people can't accept the fact that he's dead; well, many reasons. First off, this is Naruto - usually, nothing ends the way it seems it would. Second, we thought Deidara died, but he survived. Third, it's speculation, due to the fact that the battle was quick and Kakuzu is said to be really fast as well as cautious (or, to put it short, it was too easy even if the Fuuton-Rasengan was awesome).

And, in my speculation, he is dead or on the verge of dying but put Hidan's head/heart on him and he may be revived. Now, Hidan is immortal but he becomes somewhat useless if his body is dismembered. Add Kakuzu's body and he no longer has that problem. And I don't know who mentioned the combined name, like Hiduzu or whatever, but there's no way in hell Hidan would do something like combine their names (since, technically, if said event is to happen, it'd just be Hidan using Kakuzu's body).

We haven't heard of any Jounin exam, but it's possible to have a Jounin test of some sort, in which it isn't as long as the Chunin exam. If it's something like picking all those who may qualify as Jounin and eliminating those who don't really care to bother becoming a Jounin, then having them take some kind of a test, it's plausible.

The whole Genin, Chunin and Jounin discussion; doesn't Genin, Chunin and Jounin literally translate to Low, Middle and High Ninja? That should say it right there.

Anyways, now that it has been mentioned, I think there might be a little side-step in the story having to do with new Jounins being appointed and the Chunin exam. Temari was scouting IIRC in Konoha for that and the Chunin exam may have been delayed due to the recent events with Akatsuki. What might happen is they're appointing or qualifying people to become Jounin and Naruto wants to as well, but then everyone remembers that he's a Genin so he still has to go through the Chunin exam.

I don't think it'd take particularly long like it did previously considering that Naruto is gauged at Jounin level so it may not be covered for a long time, but there might be some joke where some Genins are wondering about the 15 year old who hasn't become Chunin yet and that he might be weak, so they aim for him. Well, more than likely, that'll turn out the way we expect it to (assuming it happens).

Someone mentioned how Sakura became a Chunin without Naruto or Sasuke; from what I can tell based on the translation (from the anime) not all Chunin exams are done exactly in the same manner. At least, that's just my guess.

cyberdemon
February 12, 2007, 07:32 PM
or maybe it's that Sakura took Shikamaru's place on team 10 since they only had 2 members at the time of the exam since I doubt Shikamaru could go through it again.

CheckMate
February 12, 2007, 09:11 PM
If Kakuzu was strong enough to kill the First, I'm pretty sure people would know him (he does have unique features, like his eyes) and if not physically, at least by name and/or abilities.

Where was it stated in the manga that Kakuzu defeated and killed Shodaime?
For as far I am concerned, Kakuzu only said that the first Konoha shinobi he fought was Shodaime, he never mentioned anything like killed him

enlightened monkey
February 12, 2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah what....? Kakuzu fought him. Lived. Sounded to me as though he had a serious throwdown, but I doubt he KILLED the first. Kakuzu would have said it flat-out otherwise.

342 predictions? Slow chapter, Naruto gets praised, validated, Sakura/Sai/Shikimaru figure out their names all start with S and regroup with the main group while Akatsuki starts figuring out just how their 2 buddies died.

AestheticHyro
February 13, 2007, 12:40 AM
You guys misread my post.

IF!

I was making a point that IF Kakuzu killed the first, they'd know him since a lot of people read that he killed the first.

cerventus
February 13, 2007, 02:49 AM
If Kakuzu killed the 1st there would not be a Konoha.

monkey: S group? hahahaha.
I think we will zetsu carrying Hidan's head

ninetailfox
February 13, 2007, 03:08 AM
instead of zetsu carrying hidan's head, i think would rather eat it! *nyam*nyam* :p

cerventus
February 13, 2007, 03:49 AM
gosh....AL will kill Zetsu.

yellowblue
February 13, 2007, 09:42 AM
Well if Kakuzu killed the first then he should still have the heart of the first hokage.

If we assume that he killed the first and got his heart then he was somewhat defeated after because he no longer had the first's heart. This proves that his tactics are not that superior because he was defeated even with the powers of the first.

Well for my prediction:
Shikamaru will recognize/confirm/mention Naruto as the king.

Players in the last arc:
Asuma = bishop (dead)
Shikamaru = knight (killed hidan)
Kakashi, Yamato, Ino, Sakura, Yamato, Sai = other pieces (nothing significant)
Naruto = king (killed Kakuzu)

The only pieces that were mentioned by asuma are bishop, knight and the king so there is my argument :tem

enlightened monkey
February 13, 2007, 10:50 AM
True enough. I think Naruto's king, just because I like the damn kid, and plus, everybody kind of knows that keeping Naruto alive is a priority. Don't need the kyuubi running around again, do we?

Hahaha Zetsu eating Hidan:

Hidan: "Zetsu, I don't taste that good."

Zetsu: "Actually you'll be delicious. You're immortal. I'll never go hungry again."

Hidan: "There's a flaw in my speciality......."

Zetsu: *starts eating Hidan*

Hidan: "Stay AWAY from those areas. Just start with the fingers like a normal person!"

cerventus
February 13, 2007, 11:02 AM
I think that will be reveal but maybe not in that order....
kakashi may be a knight tooo..

llamapie
February 13, 2007, 12:37 PM
Well we'll find out that Kakuzu's dead.. We really need an arc somewhat away from akatsuki for a bit. Even though its a turmoltuous time Naruto will likely take a shortened version of the chuunin exam. Only issue with that is he smart enough to lead a team? He's certainly powerful enough.

But granted I may stick with my original post that Kakashi is gonna request his immediate promotion to Junin.

ANBU4U
February 13, 2007, 12:46 PM
Fpr some reason I can see Kishi keeping him a gennin as a running gag in the series.

llamapie
February 13, 2007, 12:58 PM
he could but how stupid would that be?

Anyways.. discussion that may come up soon what team would he be put on if he were to take the exam?

wojo
February 13, 2007, 02:53 PM
one thing i think is...I think Kakuzu is somehow still alive. From all the hype he was giving himself and how he fared against some of the Leaf's best ninjas, it doesn't seem likely he got owned so well against naruto (not to take anything away from that sweet jutsu), but i think there's still one heart left and he's playing possom, or that the one mask went underground or something shady.[br]Posted on: February 13, 2007, 02:51:49 PM_________________________________________________i also think the AL's face is gonna be shown in either this chap or the next. Akatsuki is getting roughed up by Naruto and his plans are falling apart rather quickly. So i think either him, the still unknown member or Itachi & Kisami are gonna be on the move towards Konoha.

Smubeht
February 13, 2007, 05:22 PM
As far as Sakura passing the test by herself. What is to say she wasn't given a scroll to which she made it to the end. Or rather she by herself defeated another group? And then made it through the competitions. After all she was taught by the Hokage.

DarkManSharingan32
February 13, 2007, 05:45 PM
As far as Sakura passing the test by herself. What is to say she wasn't given a scroll to which she made it to the end. Or rather she by herself defeated another group? And then made it through the competitions. After all she was taught by the Hokage.

None of that matters...
One of the stipulations of the Chuunin exams was that participation had to be done in a team.
At the time, I got the feeling that this is how all exams were done... but who knows.

If you look at it this way...
For them to change the rules to allow a single competitor..the Hokage might as well already promote the ninja to Chuunin his/herself.

ninetailfox
February 13, 2007, 09:53 PM
Can hokage promote someone to another rank? is he/she have the permission to do that? i thought to be promoted someone has to pass the exams. like in the chuunin exam arc.

Kaddel
February 13, 2007, 10:06 PM
The whole point of the chunnin exam was to prevent war. Don't forget that. And who ended being a chunnin even though he didn't win?

It seems all very arbitrary to me.

Oh and who's to say that the Hokage can't do whatever she wants. She has more power (and better boobs :eyeroll) than the President.

cerventus
February 14, 2007, 08:12 AM
I would like to see new genin or ppl same age with Naruto...and sure the exam would be a great way to introduce these characthers but it is just very troublesome. I think there should be a another team from another country besides sand that becomes close allies with team 7

Raine_Joybringer
February 14, 2007, 11:26 AM
Guys, stay on topic please. If you want to discuss stuff like the Chuunin Exam, there's the Hang Out thread or the Toshokan. :)

The next topic is going to be about how awesome Naruto is and how stong he his and Shika crown has the Genius in Naruto. Then offer to Naruto Asuma Chakra knifes. That he'll use to fight Sasuke with is sword and he might mention about the King Asuma told him about.

I actually careless whether Naruto wants to go up or down with ranks. At this moment he's way stronger than all is former Genin peers... Same goes for sasuke.

I actually want to see Naruto use is Kage bunshin to spy and to do other things.

GPZrag
February 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
The next topic is going to be about how awesome Naruto is and how stong he his and Shika crown has the Genius in Naruto. Then offer to Naruto Asuma Chakra knifes. That he'll use to fight Sasuke with is sword and he might mention about the King Asuma told him about.

I actually careless whether Naruto wants to go up or down with ranks. At this moment he's way stronger than all is former Genin peers... Same goes for sasuke.

I actually want to see Naruto use is Kage bunshin to spy and to do other things.

and i want him to learn hirashin no jutsu (god thunder speec technique) but you know we cant please as we like to :p

Kaddel
February 14, 2007, 07:50 PM
hirashin no jutsu (god thunder speec technique)

what is this?

hirashin no jutsu (god thunder speec technique)

what is this?
Its the 4th Hokage Special Jutsu Called Flying Thunder God Technique, which essentially allowed him to teleport to any location with the use of a special seal.

Kaddel
February 14, 2007, 08:22 PM
Oh, the one from the Kakashi prequil. Yes, Natuto needs to learn that. However, I don't see him being taught it for a little while.

Oh, the one from the Kakashi prequil. Yes, Natuto needs to learn that. However, I don't see him being taught it for a little while.
Yea.. But I think Naruto might even know how to be super fast with out using the forth Flying Thunder God Technique, Because i just think Naruto has one of the best Technique in the Naruto series and that all because of is stamina. Kage Bunshin rocks.

kztxl
February 14, 2007, 09:58 PM
damnit! where is my bloody manga! it is thursday in japan already!!!!

damnit! where is my bloody manga! it is thursday in japan already!!!!
you're not the only one. I've been waiting and its not even thursday here.

pikasato
February 14, 2007, 10:56 PM
it's late this time...

it's late this time...
I can tell you are a genius...

LotusBlade
February 14, 2007, 11:35 PM
Could it be delayed because of the release of Shipuuden? Any theories anyone?

cerventus
February 14, 2007, 11:44 PM
eerr agony wait cannot be posted here. Sorry dudes.

Changing my perdiction for 342: whole chapther will be dedicated to the Akastuki...after zetsu report the death and decapitation of two of their member. A new replacement comes in (this is going to be so Bleach) a kid that looks like naruto with black hair.

enlightened monkey
February 15, 2007, 12:04 AM
That'd be retarded. No praise for poor Naruto? Although it'd be interesting to see the reaction of everybody in Akatsuki to hearing that not one, but TWO of their members simaltaneously were killed. You bet they're gonna be pissed at Konoha. Freakin bunch of Leaf ninja wannabes killing two of the Nine Riders.....gosh.

No, I think at least some of the spoiler that came in is gonna be true.....specially the Sasuke bit, sounds SO Kishi to remind us all at where he's at. I'm also hoping that Naruto's JUTSU gets a little praise from at least Ino, the useless blonde.

GPZrag
February 15, 2007, 12:20 AM
Ino, the useless blonde.

correction my friend INO USELESS BIA**H!! ZOMG!! MTFK!! :)

SnailBeast
February 15, 2007, 01:34 AM
grrrr no spoilers here plz!