PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 263 Discussion [Bleach]

destinator
February 07, 2007, 10:43 PM
The latest chapter of Bleach is out! GO here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15158.0) to get all of the chapter 263 goodies!

=D

The first post of the Discussion part:
Click Here

SporkNinja
February 07, 2007, 11:24 PM
I don't believe that is Kaien. There is a slim chance. This arrancar might have an ability to morph his body/face, kidna why he had his face masked. Also the dark room where he unmasks himself.

-Or-

It might be Kaien. Which I doubt. I don't know how he survived after he and the hollow died. Possibly, recarinating Ichigo. Unless Kaien is a Vaizard, him having a mask that he can wear, no seen hole. Somehow is being controlled... I just can't wait for the next chapter to see how this kaien look alike tricks Rukia.

I think Ichigo will pickup chad and run, but 2-3 chapters away.

These chapters recently, have been really suspenseful. Kinda a pain.:D

scroto
February 08, 2007, 12:26 AM
The masked Black haired guy called himself this on the last page:

Nueve Espada (Espada #9) A’roniro Alulueri???

But the side text totally says Kaien at the end of the chapter!

destinator
February 08, 2007, 01:21 AM
But the side text totally says Kaien at the end of the chapter!
Well the sidetext just points out that this guy looks really similar to Kaien =)

Silhouette
February 08, 2007, 02:39 AM
I guess I ill be the first to make a prediction in this thread

Chad will die, I hope he does it while biting Noitora's head

We will find out that Alulueri is in fact Kaien but changed his name after he became hollow/shimigami hybrid...thanks to Aizen

Nekorin
February 08, 2007, 04:05 AM
unless "he's" a shape shifter its Kaien,
the Hōgyoku erases the boundary between hollow and a shinigami, vice versa
not just hollows into arancar :hbunny

Arg, Chad's shield got diced like cheese... so thats the power difference
kubo probably did this as a measure of sado's power, to let the readers know that he hasn't surpassed ichigo etc.

Athena
February 08, 2007, 04:10 AM
Chad will die, I hope he does it while biting Noitora's head

We will find out that Alulueri is in fact Kaien but changed his name after he became hollow/shimigami hybrid...thanks to Aizen

Being crazy, I’m still up at 4:10 am but I had to reply!
Chad should not Die. That will totally ruin it for me! He’s not my favorite character but we haven't seen anything from him yet and beside we may have not seen his full potentials yet! (I have a theory which I’ll explain in my review) but i completely agree with your Kaien prediction.

My prediction is that rukia will get owned so bad without even having time to put up a fight. We’ll probably see a long conversation and in the last page Kaien will finish her (at least injure her really bad) with one move.

Inana

Urazz
February 08, 2007, 06:14 AM
I really don't see the point of seeing Chad dying or any other major characters right now. Also the way it is done is a bit anticlimatic. I have no problems with Kubo making us think he is dead and suprise us with him not being dead.

I'm also thinking Orihime may get that killing intent. Against Aizen and his flunkies at least with the way they pissed Orhime off. Isn't that the first time she's been angry in the entire Bleach series?

Chill0
February 08, 2007, 06:37 AM
when a hollow gets killed he goes to soul society, unless a quincy kills them. but what about a shinigamis death? will he go too heuco mundo? if you think about the story rukia drew about the balance of the world(concerning how quicy's destroyed this balance). it would be logical that shinigami go to hollow world beacause hollow go to soulsociety
taking it for granted death shinigami go to heuco mundo. we dont know if they become hollows just yet so i think it might be a posabilty for him to be an arrancar or vizard. vizard would imply he keeps his shinigami form in heuco mundo and aizen made him a vaizard. if he became a hollow and aizen unlocked his powers (hes promising subject as he was a former leutanant) he would be an arancar.

i think this guy is actually kaien or atleast part kaien as we shouldnt roul out the possibillity the hollow that was in him at the time he died is still there.(would explain the name change). i think we might see some fighting from chad and some dialoge with rukia and number 9. with possible backup at the end of the chapter for chad (im thinking renji)

juUnior
February 08, 2007, 07:19 AM
I think that in the next chapter we will see more in-depth about this Kaien-looking arrancar. I'm with that he can somewhat tranfsorm his face to someone important of the opponent. The qeustion is, what will Rukia do. He has in 262 really, really shoced face, no wonder, but.. I would like to see her fighting that arrancar, who will say why she is seeing that. I don't have any other idea of the next chap. ^^

Silhouette
February 08, 2007, 09:28 AM
Chad should not Die. That will totally ruin it for me! He’s not my favorite character but we haven't seen anything from him yet and beside we may have not seen his full potentials yet!

I really like Sado and I too think he shouldn't die..at least not like that :nerve. However, my hope was in his shield to block Noitora's attacks...at least until he releases but the shield might as well been made out of twinkies the way it was easily cut. No one is there t save him and Ichigo decides to leave it up to Chad and believe in him now of all times...and let's face it Chad reached his final form and Noitora is so blood thirsty he neglected Aizen's orders...it's the end of the road for Chad.

kingfencer
February 08, 2007, 10:37 AM
no one will die... if anything, they will get stronger somehow by almost dieing.

Koen
February 08, 2007, 11:56 AM
Look we can see it on different ways:

sado will die, which making the progress he made, would be a useless progress. On the other hand, sado couldn't have survived without progress and even now he's pwned eaily after progress so dieing would on that part be not useless.

Next chapter: we will know more about the #9 arrancar alulueri, but him being a shape shifting arrancar is kinda dumb. Bleach is zanpaktou, arrancar, vaizards, shinigami, quincies. Just let him be kaien, who doesn't know anything about his past and doesn't see himself as kaien. I think we'll also see renji bumping on a new opponent, and I somehow believe he'll have to fight an ex-shinigami.

mirai
February 08, 2007, 12:13 PM
That ninth arrancar is the hollow that possessed Kaien.

And Chad, he.... WILL NOT DIE !!!

cerventus
February 08, 2007, 12:30 PM
Ichigo look alike....maybe this is too much of a coincident.

yago_eiki
February 08, 2007, 12:34 PM
Well, Mic-head will obviously save Chad.
And I don't exclude that this really is Kaien who will help the intruders and all.
But what I wanna know is if Ulquiorra (or how it's spelled) really is all loyal to Aizen, or he has his own scheme going on.

Maxy Barnard
February 08, 2007, 03:50 PM
That ninth arrancar is the hollow that possessed Kaien.

And Chad, he.... WILL NOT DIE !!!

glad to see someone thought of that too :D

and i reckon we might get a glimpse at whatever potential crookedness is going on in the espadas minds (namely noitura and glasses dude, who remind me of gin and aizen back in SS arc somehow), and perhaps some insight into #9

sahugani
February 08, 2007, 04:00 PM
normally, i'd say that i want to see some kick ass fighting, but i'm hoping for and expecting a text heavy chapter next week. After dropping a bomb like Kaien on us, Kubo needs to tell us how. but then again, he dropped Isshin and Ryuuken on us without explanation. this is a slightly different case though. i do truely believe that this is Kaien and he is a vaizard due to the past events (hence the unshattered mask he can remove) and he has either defected to Aizen or lost his memory (due to a hollow dominant vaizard in my opinion). In the first case, the text will be on his side as he explains to Rukia. the second case, (which i prefer) makes the text on Rukia's side as she tries to rationalize this. by the end though, i think one of them will draw his or her sword. i also hope to get some proof that Chad is alright even if it means he awakens while Zaerapollo is examining or experimenting on him (which may lead to an upgrade late in the arc)

jromz03
February 08, 2007, 08:58 PM
My predictions:

Gantenbein might try to heal Chad, or at the very least just don't let him die. Noitora will probably be stopped by Ulq. Either way Chad won't die.

(It's also possible that his white arm will reach a new level, or his body. But that's a remote possibility)

That kid with Ichigo might go back and spit-heal him.

Erinkun
February 08, 2007, 09:05 PM
I really need some RUkia kicking butt....however considering the situation, she probably wont be doing so.
I mean, she probably wont be able to attack "Kaien" or something.
Yet again, Kubo always suprises me so I'll just wait painfully for next week..:)
Nice seeing Kaien's face in manga again...^^

jromz03
February 08, 2007, 09:06 PM
^^ Maybe Rukia can now do Bankai :)

Silhouette
February 08, 2007, 09:06 PM
I don't think Neru will heal Chad because Ichigo decided to move forward and Neru is with him

If Chad doesn't die he will not remain as a human, he will turn into what KT intended him to be since the first time he drew Chad

Jack Van Burace
February 08, 2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry I'm so lazy, but did anyone find out about Aaroniro Alulueri's name meaning?? Because I found out about his last name, it's Siciliani, the dialect from Sicili:

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:IZH2DWmPHjwJ:www.irsap-agrigentum.it/lingua_siciliana.htm+a+lu+lueri&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=br
http://www.wordreference.com/fren/Louer

It kinda looks like "sell out", 'merc', or whatever other meaning "for rental" would have in a name. To me it's 'a lu lueri', from the Sicilian meaning found on the site. I tried to pick the 'In cache' site, hope it works. :-)

ckkdlek
February 08, 2007, 10:03 PM
okay first of all, chad won't die...impossible
there were tons of times where major characters almost died in soul society but never happened, n plus all the progress chad showed with his 'arms', ther's no way he'll die.

as for kaien, i doubt he is a visard, just an arrancar who hates sun... something like wearing mask for sun protection n in otherrooms where light shines...(?) maybe.
as for him being the 'real' kaien, or hollow kaien, i have no idea...
can't wait for next chap :D

Silhouette
February 08, 2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry I'm so lazy, but did anyone find out about Aaroniro Alulueri's name meaning?? Because I found out about his last name, it's Siciliani, the dialect from Sicili:

It kinda looks like "sell out", 'merc', or whatever other meaning "for rental" would have in a name. To me it's 'a lu lueri', from the Sicilian meaning found on the site. I tried to pick the 'In cache' site, hope it works. :-)

Ah nice JVB, I don't speak Italian or Spanish so I can't really help with the name but if it turns out the meaning is "sell out" then it's a hint that Alulueri is indeed Kaien...it will just fit him perfectly then.

Jack Van Burace
February 09, 2007, 07:47 AM
Ah nice JVB, I don't speak Italian or Spanish so I can't really help with the name but if it turns out the meaning is "sell out" then it's a hint that Alulueri is indeed Kaien...it will just fit him perfectly then.

Better yet my friend, I just had a great idea that would totally justify his behaviour. If he's the "for sale" Espada, and a shapeshifter, very secretive indeed (speaks little and only talks inside his dark chamber), he might be just like Zael, planning something against Aizen's interests O_O Appearing like Kaien, but revealing his true name and number right away, isn't the strategy of one trying to pass as someone else. Neither it's believable for me, that he could be Kaien (too messy possible explanation). He could very well be expecting the invaders oportunity to use them as an elaborate plan for escaping.

The espadas seem to be there under Aizen's fist against their will it seems, and the suicide-team also look like they are in dire need for a way out of Las Noches and a retreat plan. Call me crazy if you like, but I find this a possible explanation (that can very well be entirely mistaken also).

EDIT: Just so noone misunderstands me, I'm saying Aaroniro has interest in siding with the suicide team (Ichigo, Sado, Renji, Ishida and Rukia), because he would want to escape Aizen's ruling, and they could be his only hope. And vice-versa, due to the team's latest happenings.

cleodux
February 09, 2007, 03:39 PM
Emm i think, Kaien/Aaro will attack Rukia...

Come on... all shoujo manga always end up like that >_<

Rukia end up cannot fights Kaien/Aaro properly, and somehow Ichigo arrives on the scene which is impossible >_< anyway... just my imagination...

But after i read Mirai's post about Aaro is the hollow that possesed Kaien i stumble a bit. But i think it cannot be.

I think Kubo sensei puts Kaien for Rukia's opponent is to fill the shoujo part of the series >_< next week is valentine... >_<

deathmoon
February 09, 2007, 07:39 PM
Waaa...
Finally Rukia now hav lot of trouble..meet Kaien...
Rukia maybe cant fight with her full power unless she dont care about Kaien..
And then we can see Rukia's true power...
Hahah..
thanks for Aizen..

Jack Van Burace
February 09, 2007, 08:01 PM
Ok, but if he join forces with them to escape Las Noches I want credit for it! lol

Anyways, in order for him to be Kaien or Kaien's hollow, Aizen would have to had predicted that Rukia would stab Kaien through his chest, and start an ilusion prior to the "killing" itself. No deal, Aizen couldn't have (in my humble opinon, that is), and so, Kaien did die that day. I strongly believe it's an ilusion and he's either trying to kill Rukia, what doesn't fit to him revealing his name and number, or trying to be her friend for real, which would also be odd. ¬¬

humza
February 09, 2007, 08:12 PM
"You look like you got some questions. No need to worry, I've got the answers."

Possibly meaning...The arrancar, knowing that she is Rukia, purposefully confronted her. (which would mean he would have to be Kaien? o.o;;)

Not sure, but next chapter i believe that Kaien will indeed give the "answers" to Rukia's questions...and it could prove fatal.

Also, for Chad: since Chad's power is that of a hollow's, perhaps he will get stronger as his body becomes even more battered and broken. I believe his power lusts for battle, and surfaces only when a truly strong opponent is recognized...I wouldn't count Chad out just yet!

1nfamous
February 10, 2007, 12:11 AM
-.- chads one of the main characters, so it would be kinda wrong if he suddenly just died and got his new powers and the same time. Chad did say he was going to test the guy out and see how powerful the guy was ....

ttxdragon
February 10, 2007, 12:12 AM
-.- chads one of the main characters, so it would be kinda wrong if he suddenly just died and got his new powers and the same time. Chad did say he was going to test the guy out and see how powerful the guy was ....

chad said he would finish it with one move... that leads to believe he packed his full power into it....

on topic:
i think it's harder to write chad being rescued and living on and still make it believable...
and ch263 will bring answers from kaien - except kubo pulls a fast one on us and goes to renji without having us see rukia again for now :oh

yago_eiki
February 10, 2007, 06:55 AM
Well, obviously Chad has no chance against the psycho noitora, period.
As for Rukia not being able to fight "Kaien", well, her captain was about to kill Kain as soon he realized that there was no way to get Kaien back, and Rukia also learned the importance and difference between fights. So I would find i incredible week if Rukia wouldn't be able to sort out what kind of fight she is involved in now, and hence not having any problems fighting at full strenght.
But I would find it very intresting if this thing turns out to originate from Kaien, even if it isn't him any moore. Then again, a number of the vaizards and also espadas have similarities with other characters in the manga in terms of looks.

ninetailfox
February 10, 2007, 07:10 AM
Yep, i agree but there must be another twist by kubo, imean at this rate, Chad and Rukia must DIE. Anyone help? Another Captain? or Maybe Hirako? i mean Hirako is soo cool, he must be there to help them! :p

Or maybe suprise to us, RUKIA: BAn KAI! hehehe, anyone? ;)

cleodux
February 10, 2007, 11:07 AM
I would love to see that... but if Rukia can do bankai out of nowhere >_< thats mean she is the fastest who can attained bankai in history lol... unless she already attained bankai before the bleach even starting...

Anyway... i just hope no matter happens... Rukia can put on a good fight... ^^ yes... i want to see her "last dance"

And Chad is still alive... >_< Chad is one of the main character... and main character usually doesnt die ridiculously like that >_< (one slash) and also we still want to know his mysterious power.. like how he get that?

iThePirate
February 10, 2007, 01:27 PM
I would laugh my ass of if Chad died, that would be hilarious. The imo physically toughest guy in the series dies just after gaining more power.

As for Kaien, I like the idea 'bout it bein' the hollow that possessd 'im is confronting Rukia now, if she finds out she'll get pissed. Hoho, can't wait for the next chapter.

nippyer
February 10, 2007, 03:15 PM
when hollows die in the real world they go to soul sociaty (or hell) right?? now then, with that...

1. assuming rukia, ukitake and kaien fought the hollow in the real world... when rukia wouldve stabbed the hollow he either went to 1)
hell or 2) soul sociaty.

if he went to hell then kaiens spirit wouldve gone there too and thats the end of that. But, if they went to soul sociaty, since their souls where merged and couldnt be seperated they either died forever, or went to soul sociaty. but that wouldnt really make sense would it?

so what if instead they went to hueco mundo as a newly born hollow made up of the hollow and kaien? that would explain the name change and the fact that it looks like kaien.

aaroniro said that "i havent been to fond of those sun ray things as long as i can remember" meaning he doesnt remember his life as kaien , that he might remember his life as the hollow, or that he doesnt remember either and only remembers his life as aaroniro.

theres also the possibility that aizen earased his mind of all kaien memories.

next point now...

2) if rukia and co. fought the hollow in soul society... ( highly unlickly but i dont think it was ever mentioned in the manga where they fought, and even though i think there cant be hollows in soul society ill continue.)

so kaien/hollow got killed. where would they go? its either they die forever, go to the real world or HUECO MUNDO. going to the real world wouldnt make sense, dieing forever means it wouldnt be kaien, and hueco mundo would make most sense.

so now the same thing as 1) would happen. they will be one hollow. forever.

3) theres always the possibility that thats not kaien or the hollow cause aizen couldve probably easily created a hollow that looks like kaien.

4)ummmmm... that is kaiens twin brother!!! (that was totally random) or the hollows brother ( that was totally random too) LOL

i have alot of spelling mistakes sorry!! id did this in a rush

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 03:19 PM
chad dies. he gets resurrected by aizen and becomes one of the espada in the end.

SporkNinja
February 10, 2007, 03:30 PM
Until now, the theory of where Kaien went after being stabbed by Rukia was being reincarnated as Ichigo. This chapter, is now challenging that theory. I still think this theory is still valid, he might have taken some Kaien's traits and personality, and just left behind the black hair. :D
Like when Kaien+Hollow were killed some of Kaien and possibly some of that hollow went with him into Ichigo. The other half, might have gone to Hueco Muendo creating Aaronino along with Aizen's help, would explain why he appears a new person and somewhat the circle of life.

I don't remeber, I think I read it if a spirit dies in SS they are reborn on the Earth.

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 03:36 PM
yeah, there' s balance that needs to be maintained. i wanna see ichigo fight that noveno hehe

nippyer
February 10, 2007, 03:39 PM
Ichigo was born after Kaien died right?

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 03:45 PM
i would logical think it is but im having doubts. help?

SporkNinja
February 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
As far a us being readers. From what we know from Rukia's Flashback Kaien could have died anywhere from a year before Ichigo was born to 200 years or more. Since the first few chapters of Bleach when Rukia met Ichigo, she stated that he was a young brat compared to her who lived something like 100 or 200 years.

Kaien's soul(traits) went to Ichigo when when his father and mommy did the nasty. Some people think Isshin might have been a Shiba who fled to earth with Kisuke and then took on the same of Kurosaki (Probally his wife's name or some random name.).

nippyer
February 10, 2007, 04:01 PM
ooooooooh thats a possibility

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
so the last name kurosaki is either random or masaki's. but when the noble family last names where mentioned, there was one missing. im sure it's not kurosaki since when ss knew about ichigo they didnt recall or react to the last name kurosaki.

ttxdragon
February 10, 2007, 04:10 PM
i would like to move a ichigo == part of shiba clan discussion here:
Is it possible, could Ichigo be Ganju's relative? (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1754.0)

and for the timeline in bleach BEFORE ichigo and rukia meet:
we don't know. we simply have no clues as to how long ago those flashbacks date back.

and just a little reminder:
this is the prediction thread, not a theory discussion thread :p

mangadictus
February 10, 2007, 04:14 PM
sorry bout that. we'll keep that in mind. ;)

ANBU4U
February 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
Hmmmmmmm.........after this chapter I wonder if Arnilo is really an arrancar...or if he's an Vizard.

Look at the facts...hes almost identical to Kaien Shiba who was fused with a hollow right before his "death".

Remember now, this is much the same way as Ichigo became a Viazard...the method may be different but the results are similar.

And most conviencing, he could take off his WHOLE mask....all the arrancar weve seen up to date have had some part of their mask left over....well idk about notoria...but still. So far only Viazard have been seen being able to remove their mask at will.

Perhaps, Aizen hasnt only tampered with the lines of Gin, and Tousen. Maybe he found some other X-shinigami as well?

king_crimson-
February 10, 2007, 11:09 PM

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:IZH2DWmPHjwJ:www.irsap-agrigentum.it/lingua_siciliana.htm+a+lu+lueri&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=br
http://www.wordreference.com/fren/Louer

uhm, i'm italian, but not sicilian(oh, and btw, it's "siciliano", not "siciliani", siciliani is a plural form and in this case, is wrong :D...)...and uhm, dunno, i don't think it's taken from the sicilian, but if lueri has the same meaning of the french word, then it would mean "to the rent"...but i don't know siciliano, so it can be(heh, i know calabrian dialect and i'm from milano, and if i go..say to napoli, i need someone to translate from napoletano to italian, because else i would understand a word out of 10...:D)

now, predictions time:
that arrancar is actually a vaizard and he is kaien. And we'll see alot of dialogues between him and rukia and at the end of the chapter, rukia will be slashed by kaien's sword. And chad will survive, somehow, but we wont see him in the next chapter :/

sahugani
February 11, 2007, 02:05 PM
i've been saying that Kaien is a vaizard since the moment i saw that screen of him. The whole mask thing is pretty damning evidence if you ask me. we've seen arrancar move the masks around (like Gantenbien moving his "visor" over his eyes) but the way he just took his off was much more remaniscent of Shinji and the vaizard.

i think that Kubo won't leave us completely on the edge with this. while i'd like him to tell us in detail how Kaien turned into a vaizard, i force myself to remember that he still has yet to provide explanations for Isshin and Ryuuken, so it's likely that we'll get a bare minimum. so next chapter, i think we'll get that bare minimum as Rukia tries to get answers out of him, but she will soon be incapacitated and the scene will shift to someone else. while i'd like to see Chad, i think that Kubo will keep us in suspense over his condition for a little while longer, so it will probably go to Renji, though i don't think he'll be taking down an Espada before Ichigo gets to beat one of them.

Makiyura
February 11, 2007, 02:14 PM
My predic is probably a fight/explanation between 9th Espada and Rukia, clearly explaining somethings that really need to be ironed out.

As for Chad, he isn't dead, and for those who say he is still weak, STFU!, Chad has clearly gotten stronger and more powerful, why wold Kubo make him as strong as Renji, that makes no sense! Chad will be back, and his espada fight will be against Yammy ( rematch!) GG

Jack Van Burace
February 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
uhm, i'm italian, but not sicilian(oh, and btw, it's "siciliano", not "siciliani", siciliani is a plural form and in this case, is wrong :D...)...and uhm, dunno, i don't think it's taken from the sicilian, but if lueri has the same meaning of the french word, then it would mean "to the rent"...but i don't know siciliano, so it can be(heh, i know calabrian dialect and i'm from milano, and if i go..say to napoli, i need someone to translate from napoletano to italian, because else i would understand a word out of 10...:D)

now, predictions time:
that arrancar is actually a vaizard and he is kaien. And we'll see alot of dialogues between him and rukia and at the end of the chapter, rukia will be slashed by kaien's sword. And chad will survive, somehow, but we wont see him in the next chapter :/

Wow! Nice to know! Maybe you can verify to me then if Ul chi orra could really mean 'He who prays'. I don't know if it's a dialect or something, but I've found 'Ul' meaning 'he' in some sites, and 'ora' is the latin word I know for praying. My first language is brazilian-portuguese, so these words make somewhat sense to me (as all latin languages make some sense to each other), but I might be wrong, as these came to me as hunches, not really a deep knowledge of dialectos italianos. xD That's why I missed 'Siciliano' spelling, because I'm always carefull not to confuse the word I would use in portuguese, and the one I would use with in english! lol Anyways...

i've been saying that Kaien is a vaizard since the moment i saw that screen of him. The whole mask thing is pretty damning evidence if you ask me. we've seen arrancar move the masks around (like Gantenbien moving his "visor" over his eyes) but the way he just took his off was much more remaniscent of Shinji and the vaizard.

i think that Kubo won't leave us completely on the edge with this. while i'd like him to tell us in detail how Kaien turned into a vaizard, i force myself to remember that he still has yet to provide explanations for Isshin and Ryuuken, so it's likely that we'll get a bare minimum. so next chapter, i think we'll get that bare minimum as Rukia tries to get answers out of him, but she will soon be incapacitated and the scene will shift to someone else. while i'd like to see Chad, i think that Kubo will keep us in suspense over his condition for a little while longer, so it will probably go to Renji, though i don't think he'll be taking down an Espada before Ichigo gets to beat one of them.

Man, Grand Fisher also had a mask he could open, like a knight's helmet (this suspicion was verified in the anime). So I don't think it's a vizored's privilege to have their masks removable. Afterall, Aaroniro does have a hole in his neck, doesn't he? Holes define hollows! :-)

sahugani
February 11, 2007, 04:06 PM
Man, Grand Fisher also had a mask he could open, like a knight's helmet (this suspicion was verified in the anime). So I don't think it's a vizored's privilege to have their masks removable. Afterall, Aaroniro does have a hole in his neck, doesn't he? Holes define hollows! :-)

well regarding Grand Fisher, he simply shifted the position of his mask like Gantenbien. the only ones we've seen completely remove a mask are the vaizard. also, no, Aaroniro did not have a hole in his neck. if he has a hollow hole, we have yet to see it

patedecarne
February 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
If it' really Kaien , then maybe we will see Ukitake fighting , at least!

king_crimson-
February 11, 2007, 08:35 PM
Wow! Nice to know! Maybe you can verify to me then if Ul chi orra could really mean 'He who prays'. I don't know if it's a dialect or something, but I've found 'Ul' meaning 'he' in some sites, and 'ora' is the latin word I know for praying.

in italian "ul chi ora" doesn't even exist :P. "Ul" don't exist as a word, and "ora" has a completely different meaning from the latin. It means "hour"(used for time) and "now". "Chi"(read "ki") means "who"

so, i don't think it comes from italian...but as i already said, italian dialects may differ ALOT from the italian language, so i can't say it for sure(but i wonder how kubo would know italian dialects?? :P)

Dark^_^Chi
February 11, 2007, 11:21 PM
I think the 9° espada is Kaien or the hollow' Kaien. And I want to see a super fight betwen Rukia and 9° espada. I want to see Rukia kick ass in manga, because when she fought against the 16° arankar in the live world, the fight was poor, and fast. And Sado to me he won't die, well I want he don't die.
Bjux!

Lohnt
February 12, 2007, 04:30 AM
Ok I just caught up to the latest chapter and I have to say I'm pissed.

1) Holy shit Chad got an incredibly cool explanation to his power
2) WTF ESPADA "lolz attack" 9999 Critical 1hko BULLSHIT!!!!!

As for 262, I don't get it if it is indeed him because then it means no one ever dies in Bleach, they just switch between Soul Society and Hueco Mondo indefinately. If it really is him, I hope he sticks around and fights Ichigo; and though some impossibility twist of fate has a Bankai despite being Espada.

263 predictions... Ichigo fights Grimjaw, hopefully Renji meets an Espada, and if there is a God and Bleach won't just continue the endless BULLSHIT mechanics of their power levels, Chad's hollows take control and he gets up all insano much like Ichigo when his Hollow takes over, in order to rape that ugly Espada bitch.

The_Efekt
February 12, 2007, 11:05 AM
Okay, predictions for 263:

I don't think KT will leave us hanging with Rukia and Espada #9, so that will probably be first. In between I'm not sure but I would like to see Renji in a fight. At the end of this chapter we will see Chad get up and become part hollow (much like ichigo). If we don't see it then, I think the fight with Chad and Noitora will pick up in 264 and Noitora will be forced to release.

playbychris
February 12, 2007, 05:31 PM
mmmm i think that the next chapter will only be talking between ganju and iruka.

gigantor21
February 12, 2007, 06:41 PM
Well, I can't really predict exactly what I think'll happen next chapter, but I'm sure that, in the near future, we'll see:

- Confirmation of whether or not A'Roniro is Kaien.
- Ichigo and Ishida get their shit rocked by Espada.
- An update on Renji, who's the only wild card in regards to the story right now among Ichigo's group.
- Maybe some insight into Zaeruapollo's plan, and whether or not any other Espada are in on it (like Noritora, maybe?).
- More complete rankings (duh).

Lohnt
February 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
I really really really really really really hope Renji gets some wicked upgrade that comes out of nowhere and no one saw coming.. like some insane Demon Arts that maximize his melee Zanpaktou abilities.

Silhouette
February 12, 2007, 11:15 PM
Well, I can't really predict exactly what I think'll happen next chapter, but I'm sure that,
- Ichigo and Ishida get their shit rocked by Espada.
- An update on Renji, who's the only wild card in regards to the story right now among Ichigo's group.

Do you have any thoughts on who Ichigo and Renji might face? especially Renji cuz GJ won't let anyone but himself fight Ichigo
I was hoping Renji would face Noitora but it went to Sado >.>;

sahugani
February 12, 2007, 11:53 PM
i was also hoping for Renji/Noitora...and i still think it will happen. i am not really in a state of mind and the story has a lack of evidence right now to provide a logical theory explaining why, but it does involve Chad's revival (if Kubo was really going to kill off Chad, he would need to make the moment of his death clear and deep rather than the ambiguousness he gave us in order to fullyconvey the meaning behind that death).

VGEWest88
February 13, 2007, 12:19 AM
Ok, so Bleach is getting really insane with all this new stuff flying all over the place. I decide to post something about it. This is my idea of the next chapter (kinda a long shot)

So basically we find out it is Kaien or at least not your ordinary espada. and he goes off on this dialoge about why he's so different from the others, something like he didn't become a hollow through normal circumstances. Well during his explanation it flashes to Chad and shows the same strange developments that espada #9 is explaning. and basically it ends with Chad getting all hollow-like and alot stronger. (I really don't wanna give up on Chad yet.)

Lohnt
February 13, 2007, 12:34 AM
^ You rock, that would rock.

And through logical assessment, it will therefore not happen cause the writing tends to screw over the side characters :/

Silhouette
February 13, 2007, 01:02 AM
i was also hoping for Renji/Noitora...and i still think it will happen. i am not really in a state of mind and the story has a lack of evidence right now to provide a logical theory explaining why, but it does involve Chad's revival (if Kubo was really going to kill off Chad, he would need to make the moment of his death clear and deep rather than the ambiguousness he gave us in order to fullyconvey the meaning behind that death).

True. I also thought about Urahara saying that Sado needs to be careful of his powers. I wonder of Sado will become a full hollow and turn against his friends

BigBadBuu
February 13, 2007, 03:39 AM
I too like the idea of Chad "recovering" from this and becoming a hollow.

I mean, he's *alive* right now and so it could be possible that that fatal hit to have rocked his body, with his soul still being mostly intact.

We'd have an instant duper-hollow on out hands, then the story'd get real interesting from there...

In the end, we can always have our little god-princess "i reject" him back to life-- ie, "reject" his soul chain back into existence.

-Buu

alekosss_kenpachi
February 13, 2007, 05:08 AM
I know Chad's powers are hollow but i dont think Chad can be a complete hollow!To become a hollow either u must die or somehow break the barrier that divides the 2 realms..Has Chad ever done something of those?

sahugani
February 13, 2007, 05:41 AM
i'm not saying he'll become a hollow and don't believe that he will. i think that it would be more like Zaerapollo's experiments or Aizen's hougyoku will cause Chad's powers to run out of control like Ichigo's body when he was subduing his inner hollow (just a constant release of power with no mind controlling it). after he tears up an Espada in that state (as well as everything around him, Inoue shows up and we get to see her new levels of power development as her barrier is able to block Uber-Chad's Yami-killing blow and she restores his mind with her "healing" power. we know that Inoue trained, but the only skill we've seen so far is her increased ability to "heal." this would be a great way to show off her defensive capabilities and we may even see ger advancement with Tsubaki as an enemy tries to attack the just recovered Chad from behind.

i just think that this idea sounds really cool. however, now that i say that, it most likely wont happen

The_Efekt
February 13, 2007, 05:45 AM
I know Chad's powers are hollow but i dont think Chad can be a complete hollow!To become a hollow either u must die or somehow break the barrier that divides the 2 realms..Has Chad ever done something of those?

As far as the manga goes, nope Chad has not done either of those; but that doesn't mean he can't start now! ;)

True. I also thought about Urahara saying that Sado needs to be careful of his powers. I wonder of Sado will become a full hollow and turn against his friends

I don't know about turning into a full hollow and turning against his friends; but one thing is for sure, if this does happen to Chad after this arc he will be in training all the way until the winter war or he will run away like pansy! :p jk

Jack Van Burace
February 13, 2007, 05:32 PM
He doesn't have to become a hollow, since he1s already dominant on his hollow side. Perhaps he ould become a natural arrancar, beeing user of hollow powers, but dominating them with some sort of shinigami conciousness. It would kik @$$ if Sado eventually gets killed, is left for Ichigo to fight as a hollow, but instead of going against him, he breaks the mask and turns against the espadas, showing his enopurmous capabilities of controling his hollowness, shown ever since the arrival of his powers...

EDIT: Ok, better yet idea: if that's not Noitra's castle, it could very well be Yammy's, and since Sado didn't appeared to be enough chalenge, Noitra might allow Yammy to take the fight into his hands anyway, and go home. However, Sado was badly cut, lost for sure his skill to defend, but he didn't loose his speed increase, or his right arm. If somehow Sado discovers a new form of his left arm aswell, further buffing himself and giving him a good attack weapon, he might aswell beat Yammy, despite his huge blood loss. Afterall, Ichigo looses 3 times his body weight in blood everytime he fights, and he still is able to get up and win. That shouldn't be the limiting factor for Sado.

It would be a good way to give us what we all expected to happen, and yet surprise us all over again. And it would be a good revenge for what Yammy did to him on Karakura the first time they met. I bet it would be a good fight. ^^

Lohnt
February 13, 2007, 06:05 PM

You mean like Ichigo died -_-, there are no rules set in stone, the Bleach mythology isn't complete yet, a human CAN be a hollow as far as we know, for all we know Chad can be a living Arrancar, and Arrancar 9 can be a living/dead Vizard/arrancar Shinigami (and turn out to be the final villain that has been hiding his power from Aizen -_-)

cielorossas
February 14, 2007, 01:07 PM
maybe, chad will die.. so he will go to SS then becomes shinigami plus his hollow powers becoming a vaizard of some sort.. he then arrives back with the other captains in HM or comes to the frontline in the upcoming war. yea!

-wistful thinking- this goes beyond chapter 263. lol

Navarr0Newton
February 14, 2007, 04:37 PM
i think that it wud b rediculous for chad 2 die.i mean the promise he an ichigo made ud get shit 2 hell.so i will say that;
1)Notoria beats the crap out of him an gantenbien.then he will reveal that he is in fact espada number ( ?) .chad still concious will then look on in amazement.flash over 2 aroroni and rukia .he will start 2 talk 2 her and then she wil be shocked that he doesnt remember everything but he does remember her.and they will embrace with rukia crying.then maybe he will smile ad skewer her azz on his zanpakuto.
or
2)chad drops 2 tha ground and realizes the full power of these dudes.the arms will begin 2 extend and the horns on his chest will increase in size.chads eyes will turn black ack HE will skewer notoria on bth his arms and,like mosty of his moves he will name it.notoria will be shocked and reveal his true number and release his zanpakuto.then it will either flash 2 ichigo running or rukia an numba nine.
anyways thats my basic overview of wat MIGHT happen so........there ya go.

btw.I am A HUGE Chad Fan.i hope he gets stonger.Damn u Kubo[br]Posted on: February 14, 2007, 04:36:20 PM_________________________________________________

maybe, chad will die.. so he will go to SS then becomes shinigami plus his hollow powers becoming a vaizard of some sort.. he then arrives back with the other captains in HM or comes to the frontline in the upcoming war. yea!

-wistful thinking- this goes beyond chapter 263. lol

but thta wud take 2 long dontch think?.I mean it wud be awesome if they cud do that.

ninetailfox
February 15, 2007, 10:52 PM
Chad will be saved by someone, another captain or some vaizards, i mean, there must be twist somewhere because, i dont see chad will die, a least not now!! :mad

Kyuubi_no_Gaki
February 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
OK D00dz, here's what I think.

The Kaien-Ichigo relationship is a little fictitious. If the balance that Rukia was talking about does indeed exist, the hollow inside Ichigo was there from the start. Also, EVERY soul would have a bright side and a hollow side. It's just a matter of which one surfaces i.e. which one is more powerful. The balance would thus only exist in principle. What I think happens with Vaizards is both of their interfaces are as powerful as eachother, hence Ichigo keeps having a hard time suppressing his inner hollow. We learned that what he needs to do is to EMBRACE the dark power in order to control it, i.e. face the situation as opposed to postpone or avoid it. Subtle little life lessons manga creators try to teach us :P IMO

Back to the topic... It's very up in the air for now, though. I could be proven horribly wrong by it all going another way. Maybe the Arrancar is Kaien reborn. I suppose it's possible given that the fabric of his soul was drastically changed when that hollow took over him. Also, that hollow was Aizen's creation in the first place, was he not? So if it took over a Vice-Captain Shinigami it could have proven to have been of some use.

For example. Check this. According to throat-dick arrancar (can't remember the name... Nero, is it?), arrancar can exist in all shapes and sizes. The espada are hollows that removed their masks after reachoing Menos stage or higher. Is it possible that by merging its body with Kaien, the Hollow created the possibility for its REIATSU to join with his also? I mean think about it this way. The two bodies became one. Thus, their vital points were coincidental. So when Rukia stabbed him Through the Soul Sleep (I'm assuming that's what they're talking about when someone gets stabbed in the heart. Think about Ishida against Thunderwitch and Kuchiki against Ichigo) the two souls could have merged as they were both released from the same spot at the same time to go through purgatory and etceterah. Of course it's a farfetched prediction but they all are :P Anyway the moral of my story is if the Hollow somehow were to draw power from Kaien and advance to Menos stage or higer, he would have been able to become an espada. Hmmmm :notrust

Time will tell... Hopefully they'll just release it tomorrow. If we have to wait another week that would just be mean :(

mkit
February 16, 2007, 02:37 PM
when a hollow gets killed he goes to soul society, unless a quincy kills them. but what about a shinigamis death? will he go too heuco mundo? if you think about the story rukia drew about the balance of the world(concerning how quicy's destroyed this balance). it would be logical that shinigami go to hollow world beacause hollow go to soulsociety
taking it for granted death shinigami go to heuco mundo. we dont know if they become hollows just yet so i think it might be a posabilty for him to be an arrancar or vizard. vizard would imply he keeps his shinigami form in heuco mundo and aizen made him a vaizard. if he became a hollow and aizen unlocked his powers (hes promising subject as he was a former leutanant) he would be an arancar.

i think this guy is actually kaien or atleast part kaien as we shouldnt roul out the possibillity the hollow that was in him at the time he died is still there.(would explain the name change). i think we might see some fighting from chad and some dialoge with rukia and number 9. with possible backup at the end of the chapter for chad (im thinking renji)

you forgot about one important detail.... the hell place

you know the place that hollows who've commmited sins go to after they're killed by a shinigami

rocklee87
February 16, 2007, 04:55 PM
I don't believe that is Kaien. There is a slim chance. This arrancar might have an ability to morph his body/face, kidna why he had his face masked. Also the dark room where he unmasks himself.

-Or-

It might be Kaien. Which I doubt. I don't know how he survived after he and the hollow died. Possibly, recarinating Ichigo. Unless Kaien is a Vaizard, him having a mask that he can wear, no seen hole. Somehow is being controlled... I just can't wait for the next chapter to see how this kaien look alike tricks Rukia.

I think Ichigo will pickup chad and run, but 2-3 chapters away.

These chapters recently, have been really suspenseful. Kinda a pain.:D

good guess on kaien i agree

DeeperCut9
February 16, 2007, 07:53 PM
Just a thought, but while Kaien idea is plausable, could it also be an ability/affect? Im thinking along the lines of SporkNinja's post as we've already seen light Zanpaktous with the ability to conjure illusions, this arrancar could take the form of a painful memory from his opponent... in this case Rukia. Popped into mind b/c of the emphasis on the light/dark environment emphasized prior to the unmasking. Then again I suppose the light/dark emphasis could also reflect a crossover to a dominant hollow in Kaien as well... but it's unlikely he survived IMO.

kyubisharingan
February 16, 2007, 09:09 PM
man....i actually beleived kaien was actually good for a sec........welp im dumb. rukia needs to get her act together before she dies!

rayywang
February 16, 2007, 11:58 PM
So it appears to be true - there are two personalities within Aaronilo (the last page, two bubbles both saying Kuchiki) ... probably one of the real Kaien and the other of the merging-hollow, battling with each other for control ... like I said before, it's too simplistic for Aaronilo to be a shapeshifter.

Sounds like Ichigo and his inner hollow too. Yet another parallel to draw between the SS and the Hueco Mundo arcs. Cool.

Silhouette
February 17, 2007, 12:18 AM
More evidence Espada no.9 is hollow-Kaien fusion. I think when he recognised Rukia it was because the hollow remembered her encounter with him.

Chad ain't off the hook yet, the execution squad should be arriving any second and I doubt he has enought power to fight all members of the squad

rayywang
February 17, 2007, 12:24 AM
PS I think Neutra's zanpakuto looks like an electric guitar ...

And I thought the exequias was for near-dead arrancar - to take to Zaera-polo for "study," not for 'ryoka' like Sado.

Who knows. We've only seen exequias a couple of times so far.

Poor Sado. he's always been considered second rate trash by his enemies ... and now doesn't even compare to Orihime ...

Did he put a dent in Tesla's "shield" though?

Silhouette
February 17, 2007, 12:38 AM
Having an interest in a subject for research purposes was shown only in Ichigo's case. the reason I am thinking so is becasue Aizen has been interested in Ichigo for a while. But like you said...who knows? not to mention that Tousen might still be watching and maybe has interests of his own.

I believe Sado didn't even scratch Tesla's Zanpakuto. The round part in the mkiddle of the Zanpakuto was there from the beginning looking at a cleaner scan, it seems that Sado made a hole in Tesla'a Zanpakuto

I too feel sorry for Sado but this is the part where Sado's role either ends or he becomes what KT wanted him to be from the beginning

SporkNinja
February 17, 2007, 12:40 AM
I'm curious about Noiteria, I think he might be close to the top of Espada of what we have seen. It's odd that his sealed zanpakto is a giant crescent shaped sycthe. Still have yet to see off far off his hole is from his chest, I imagine it's on his head somewhere i.e forehead or eye, the parts covered by his visorlike mask. Or it's in his robes...

ptp92f
February 17, 2007, 12:49 AM
This may be me but does anyone else think that Noitora's eye patch is an energy sucker...much like a famous capitan we all know.

Inuhanyou
February 17, 2007, 12:58 AM
i'm wondering if tesla is the conqistadores leaderguy, they look almost the same except for the skull..can they take the masks off do ya think?

Silhouette
February 17, 2007, 01:00 AM
I doubt Noitora's eyepatch is to drain his energy.
I think Noitora is one of the top 5 Espada's but not Espada 1. Come to think about it, I believe he tried to pick a fight with Ulquiorra because Ulquiorra is Espada 1 and Noitora thinks if he beats Ulquiorra then he will take his rank

War
February 17, 2007, 04:07 AM
I think Noitora is one of the top 5 Espada's but not Espada 1.

Well, I think I would narrow it down to top 3.

I mean, he was addressed as Noitora-sempai. =\

ninetailfox
February 17, 2007, 05:46 AM
yeah, i alos feel he is at the top 3, he himself said he is the strongest in espada, that confident is based on something solid i think. if not, hes only a big-talk sucker!!! :mad

Urazz
February 17, 2007, 06:32 AM
yeah, i alos feel he is at the top 3, he himself said he is the strongest in espada, that confident is based on something solid i think. if not, hes only a big-talk sucker!!! :mad

Agreed! He has to have some measure of strength to base his confidence over or else he'd be a pretty weak opponent.

La_Muerte
February 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
i just gotta put in my 2 cents on this one, i think that the guy who stopped chad from attacking the espada is a good guy, i mean if chad woulda hit the espada he woulda done some damage but in the end he stopped him from gettting killed by the espada

Navarr0Newton
February 17, 2007, 05:53 PM
i dunno wat i thought about this chapter honestly.but sum of my predictions were correct.LOL.
Kaien did look kool wen he stabbed rukia tho. and for her 2 dodge an attack from an espada her skills must kik ass.but i did like the whole noitoria woopin chad an the dude savin him.i like the fact tha chad is alive mostly.an were tha fu36 was gantenbien.i wanted sumone 2 bust noitorias azz,an fast.

Lohnt
February 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
I don't understand why it's SO HARD for everyone to just accept Noitora is espada #1.

As far as I'm concerned he is, and that justifies Chad's defeat, because it wasn't any Espada, it was the strongest most likely to have been a previous Vasto Lorde.

I think Noitora is awesome, his weapon is really sexy and original, and his overconfidence is a perfect mirror to Ichigo or Renji's personality, whereas Ulq is only a mirror of Byakuya, and therefore too elitist to be awarded an honor such as #1.

The best don't sit there acting like they're the best, the best accept it and let it be an unwritten rule, it's the ones that are close to the top but never quite make it that act all elitist to justify their own shortcomings.

Noitora = #1, his speech about sparing Chad proves it.

descendant
February 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
perhaps kaien didn't even die and it was all an illusion created by aizen :headscratch
i agree that Noitora is espada #1 but maybe not as strong as aizen

~Lilium~
February 17, 2007, 09:59 PM
perhaps kaien didn't even die and it was all an illusion created by aizen :headscratch
i agree that Noitora is espada #1 but maybe not as strong as aizen

so kaien is another traitor? :-(
I hope not...

Lohnt
February 17, 2007, 11:05 PM
No, what he's saying is it's Aizen using his Zanpaktou's power, thus it was never Kaien to begin with. Perhaps he has a personal grudge agaisnt Rukia and wants to fuck with her head.

You know considering Aizen's power, we could have some ridiculous psychodelic shit happen. I mean to the point of Neon Genesis Evangelion psychodelic!
What if everything that happened happened in SS, and we havent moved foward in time AT ALL?
What if Ichigo never reached Bankai, fucking the entire series can have a soft reset to before SS considering how powerful he is!!!!!

Man.. if I was the author, I'd totally blow peoples minds with Aizens power and turn Bleach into something that shames NGE from how crazy it would get..

mirai
February 18, 2007, 02:43 AM
I seriously think Noitora is Espada 2, thats why he was so pissed when telsa stepped between him and Chad, and he was preatty pissed at Uliqora when they were talking about Inoue. I think Uli is no.1 and he is no.2 and he dont want to accept it.

Koen
February 18, 2007, 04:18 PM
What's the point of attacking rukia, while knowing her, everybody and his own life. Taking revenge on aizen, is that real? About Noitora being the strongest espada. It's what he claims to be. Claimin = to be? Can be or not, he can be to strongest as he says, but he can't be either.

But I am asking why everybody has the problem with him prolly being the strongest. Because of his looks? Because of his character?
For me it doesn't matter which espada is the strongest, eventually he'll die[br]Posted on: February 18, 2007, 04:16:58 PM_________________________________________________

i just gotta put in my 2 cents on this one, i think that the guy who stopped chad from attacking the espada is a good guy, i mean if chad woulda hit the espada he woulda done some damage but in the end he stopped him from gettting killed by the espada

sounds logical, I can agree with that. It was the idea I felt the same. But it was an espada?

War
February 19, 2007, 02:11 AM
But I am asking why everybody has the problem with him prolly being the strongest. Because of his looks? Because of his character?

Well, I guess the problem is that he just hasn't shown us that he's capable of becoming number 1.

People like Aizen just display this 'aura' showing their power.

Yeah, I would say its all of the above that you stated

venicia777
February 19, 2007, 04:05 AM
I seriously think Noitora is Espada 2, thats why he was so pissed when telsa stepped between him and Chad, and he was preatty pissed at Uliqora when they were talking about Inoue. I think Uli is no.1 and he is no.2 and he dont want to accept it.

nice point mate. That is one of the main hints people are using as a gauge to discredit Noitora's strongest or #1 image/statement.

Until further info-- it will almost look like he is the keNPAchi of HM.

ninetailfox
February 19, 2007, 08:33 AM
i think noitora just talk big, but the real strongest and the coolest espada is still ulquiorra. yes, go go ulquiorra sama :p

knightofNI
February 20, 2007, 12:43 AM
yeah I think ulquiorra is one of the, if not THE strongest espada. but I think noitora is up there somewhere on the list, at least top 5.
and wow. i almost believed kaien. in the beginning i was like, man this guy is full of bs but later when he's like we have to think of a plan blahdeeda, i started thinking he actually wasn't bad but AUGH!

War
February 20, 2007, 01:12 AM
and wow. i almost believed kaien. in the beginning i was like, man this guy is full of bs but later when he's like we have to think of a plan blahdeeda, i started thinking he actually wasn't bad but AUGH!

Perhaps, he isn't all that bad. He could have two personalities which switch occasionally. The good one would be Kaien and the other one could be the Hollow.

Ah, but thats just wishful thinking. Its most probably the hollow having the memories of Kaien. Moreover, he addressed her as Kuchiki, not Rukia.

Silhouette
February 20, 2007, 04:29 AM
I think Tesla didn't appear out of the blues. Why did he show up and what did he do? When I think about it, the only thing he did was save Chad's life (ignoring the little pointless small talk with Noitora). Some might think well Noitora didn't finish him off any way but Chad -despite being easily beat- did show an extreme fighting spirit and courage and it could be easily predicted that he would attempt a final attack. So why would Tesla save Sado's life? I think someone from Aizen's underlings (could be Tousen or Gin...but most likely Gin) wants to have his own eperiments on Sado.

ForteAnly
February 20, 2007, 04:22 PM
I don't understand why it's SO HARD for everyone to just accept Noitora is espada #1.

As far as I'm concerned he is, and that justifies Chad's defeat, because it wasn't any Espada, it was the strongest most likely to have been a previous Vasto Lorde.

I think Noitora is awesome, his weapon is really sexy and original, and his overconfidence is a perfect mirror to Ichigo or Renji's personality, whereas Ulq is only a mirror of Byakuya, and therefore too elitist to be awarded an honor such as #1.

The best don't sit there acting like they're the best, the best accept it and let it be an unwritten rule, it's the ones that are close to the top but never quite make it that act all elitist to justify their own shortcomings.

Noitora = #1, his speech about sparing Chad proves it.

The reason many don't think he's #1 is because Noitorra keeps on trying to prove his strenght and for people to acknowledge that he's the strongest. If he were #1 then there wouldn't be nothing to prove as everyone in Hueco Mundo including Aizen, Gin and Tousen know that he's the srongest Espada. I definetly think that Noitorra is part of the top three Espada but not #1.

SporkNinja
February 20, 2007, 05:31 PM
Sorry to go off topic. ForteAnly nice sig of Shirosaki. Never seen that hollow Ichigo, must be fanart. Don't recall that manga image or it would be on my Hdd! :D

It may well be like Renji vs Byakayua, monkey trying to reach the moon. I.e Renji in second place (between those too ofcourse, since some people could take that too literally as soul society or of the whole universe). And Ulq vs Noiteria, may be the same case as those two it just seems Noiteria is more well liked by other arrancars. Also, from previous chapters going way back after Inoue got abducted, Noiteria was a bit jealous of Ulquirrio of him being assigned to take her and being favored by Aizen.

hibachi
February 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
very slow chapter with little to no action, i'm a little disappointed!

as for kaien, i think there's a possibility for his character to have a future beyond this arc in the manga if he indeed has a split personality. i think we saw signs of that when he was jokingly explaining how he ended up part of the espada.

on the other hand, i think this part was just to lighten up the chapter a bit, amist all the seriousness. personally i would like rukia to finish him off jst to bring some closure to his character, we don't need another ichigo look-a-like in the series anyways :p

SporkNinja
February 20, 2007, 07:07 PM
Aaroniro, can't technically be killed. Everytime, he'll reform back in HM cause of the night hollow's special ability. The only way we'll see closure if Rukia or Toshiro puts him in a block of ice for eternity which is unlikely. Or somehow Kaien manages to separate his soul from that hollow.

He is truely Immortal in that sense, unless kubo makes some wierd plot twist, like Ichigo's Zanpakto is the only sword in the world that can save him from his curse kind of crap.

ForteAnly
February 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
SporkNinja thanks, I got the images from the manga, Bleach Heat the Soul 3 website, Bleach DS 2nd website. Anyhoo, how would you actually kill Kaien then if he keeps reforming back to Hueco Mundo. What would happen when Kaien and Ichigo meet if they ever would pretty awkward.

cairo
February 21, 2007, 03:10 AM
i just read 263.

i was pretty shocked when i read 262 and saw that it was kaien...

and then shocked to see him explaining his "situation" to rukia...

and then rukia just follows him with absolutely not doubt in her mind, only to be attacked.

o dang... is he freaaalzzzz?!

i kinda hope so. the plot will get reeaaalll interesting if that is the real kaien... but with a twist.

poor rukia. i'm so glad she's getting more page time... FINALLY. flippin... she had disappeared for awhile. (:

chad dieing? seems highly unlikely. bleach isn't the darkest of mangas out there... it's very "you can do it!" kinda... optimistic-esque. but if kubo decides to take the dark route, i'm cool with that too. (:

kaien! i still can't believe he's back! what will ichigo think?! hehehe... i hope we see rukia in action! i wonder if kubo will give her bankai status. i hope so...

ninetailfox
February 23, 2007, 08:25 AM
Nah, chad will never die, i mean at least not now, he is too important to the story. i think someone will save his ass there, or he will be saved by plot twist! :p

juUnior
February 23, 2007, 09:02 AM
Nah, chad will never die, i mean at least not now, he is too important to the story. i think someone will save his ass there, or he will be saved by plot twist! :p

Yeah, his important.. If he would die, Ichigo would have superb complex about how he let Chado die, and the manga would be over, because the main character had some psychic changes which results in: "my god, what i have done" etc :D