* 112. "Poker"
* 113. "Dangerous Sheep"
* 114. "Cracked Cherry"
* 115. "Weak People"
* 116. "The Transcendent One"
* 117. "Kindness and Strength"
* 118. "The Demon Within"

-

The latest chapter of D.Gray Man is out. Go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15153.0) to get chapter 108!

:amuse

First Post of Ch108 Discussion:
Click Here

Koen
February 08, 2007, 05:20 AM
I can not say what will happen next, but I hope crowley isn't dead though I THINK he is. Now there are two directions: either way we'll see allen and the rest or either way we'll see teodore in their fights. Or will crowley revive?

moondust
February 08, 2007, 05:46 AM
I think Crowley is really, really dead. ;_;
What I WANT to see next: Jasdebi dead. I hope the room crumbles as soon as they try to shove their smug face through the door.

(Yes, I hate Jasdebi now. It always happens when my favorite characters die. I'm all like "Oh my god you bastard how dare you burn in hell")

Koen
February 08, 2007, 05:58 AM
I think Crowley is really, really dead. ;_;
What I WANT to see next: Jasdebi dead. I hope the room crumbles as soon as they try to shove their smug face through the door.

(Yes, I hate Jasdebi now. It always happens when my favorite characters die. I'm all like "Oh my god you bastard how dare you burn in hell")

Cool I am not the only one who's feeling sorry for crowley. All those jasdebi lovers :D

Acalia
February 08, 2007, 06:29 AM
Cool I am not the only one who's feeling sorry for crowley. All those jasdebi lovers :D

I almost weep... Poor Crowley...
I hope that Jasdebi will die a pitiful death!! And in great suffer!!!

Schwindelmagier
February 08, 2007, 08:25 AM
I'm on the horns of a dilemma. I like Jasdebi but I also like Krory ;_;.
And no one of them is dead and the one who killed the other one is also one of the ones xD. OMG.
How cruel. *sniff*
But I like tragic chapter...someway...but what happens there is mostly cruel, even too cruel for me but why am I liking them then?
Well, nevertheless: prediction.
Not much choice so I guess they will go back to Allen and Co..

rhapsody blue
February 08, 2007, 10:10 AM
Hmmmmmmm... after seeing the tragic result of last chapter, I predict the following:

~ Jasdebi catching up to Allen and company
~ Allen finding out what happened to Krory and going ballistic
~ A small scene focusing on Miranda who notes another loss of life

Raijatsu
February 08, 2007, 11:43 AM
i think the miranda stuff comes before that. she'll cry that another one died and theodore will comfort her. Jasdevi will become bitchy and taunt Allen about his weak friends. the Allen will definitly try to kill her. his angry face in the last panel will end the chapter (well i would end it like that but thats to mangaish for Hoshi)

rhapsody blue
February 08, 2007, 11:48 AM
i think the miranda stuff comes before that. she'll cry that another one died and theodore will comfort her. Jasdevi will become bitchy and taunt Allen about his weak friends. the Allen will definitly try to kill her. his angry face in the last panel will end the chapter (well i would end it like that but thats to mangaish for Hoshi)

Umm...my predictions are not in chronological order. They're in order of when I predicted them; hence, why Miranda was my last prediction. :)

Schwindelmagier
February 08, 2007, 12:08 PM
I guess when Jasdebi catch up with Allen and Co and tell them about their "dead" friend, Allen and Lavi will certainly try to kill Jasdebi with full power.

Koen
February 08, 2007, 12:15 PM
Somehow we could have assumed crowley hsi death. Rabi/Allen/Lenalee vs jasdebi/tiky/road

But who'll take revenge for crowley? Lavi, allen or lenalee? They must go on, the person taking revenge on jasdebi will be either lenalee or lavi, will lenalee forgive allen?

Rabi, damn now I am used to lavi

Schwindelmagier
February 08, 2007, 12:22 PM
I guess the person who will take revenge for Krory will be Lavi. I know everyone would like to take revenge but Lavi is the most suitable for this. I always remember the pic when they (Krory and Lavi) are standing on the top of the roof in Edo and saying if they didn't try it (fight the Noah and the Earl), they wouldn't know if they could beat them.

And the "Lavi/Allen/Lenalee vs Jasdebi/Tiki/Rhode" makes sense to me, that's why I think Lavi will take revenge.

Koen
February 08, 2007, 12:27 PM
I guess the person who will take revenge for Krory will be Lavi. I know everyone would like to take revenge but Lavi is the most suitable for this. I always remember the pic when they (Krory and Lavi) are standing on the top of the roof in Edo and saying if they didn't try it (fight the Noah and the Earl), they wouldn't know if they could beat them.

And the "Lavi/Allen/Lenalee vs Jasdebi/Tiki/Rhode" makes sense to me, that's why I think Lavi will take revenge.

Well that's where my feeling is going the most for, the lavi vs jasdebi fight. Btw a question: the last panel after the one when jasdebi is walking away talking, we see only crowley's his arm, but some bubbles with noise? Is it the blood noise running of the iron maidan, is it jasdebi?

My prediction will be:

Damned i can't think of one, too shocked :D

Schwindelmagier
February 08, 2007, 12:43 PM
I guess it is the blood making this noise.
A dripping-noise.
Jasdebi just said something like:"A...monster/ghost"
I hope this is right, hehe. The "bakemono" refers to Crowley I guess.

tune
February 09, 2007, 06:10 AM
*tsu tsu* *tsuuu--*

blood flowing dripping noise alright :D
i really don't think crowley is dead >< am i the only one who thinks that way??

instinctively, i think the fight is still going to continue with some miraculous development :) i just can't think that this is the end for crowley's battle yet!
there might not be a need for the last panel of "dead crowley's" hand to be displayed if it just means that he is dead, isn't it?

and i still stick to imo of the exorcists entering the arc together, and exiting together :) infact, more strongly now then ever i wonder of that :D

Koen
February 09, 2007, 06:15 PM
*tsu tsu* *tsuuu--*

i really don't think crowley is dead >< am i the only one who thinks that way??

instinctively, i think the fight is still going to continue with some miraculous development :) i just can't think that this is the end for crowley's battle yet!
there might not be a need for the last panel of "dead crowley's" hand to be displayed if it just means that he is dead, isn't it?

and i still stick to imo of the exorcists entering the arc together, and exiting together :) infact, more strongly now then ever i wonder of that :D

If crowley is still alive, I would kiss every D.Gray-man fan -> joking :D

Well I hope crowley is still alive, because as i said he!s show in this and previous chapters made him my third preferred character. Noah are cool too, but I can't support them, they are ennemies of excorsists. If crowley lives, I hope he'll beat jasdebi, if not I'll hope my N°1 chararacter Lavi/rabi will beat jasdebi WITHOUT DIEING

Chill0
February 10, 2007, 02:44 PM
if hes still alive he should drink jasdevi's blood. what are your thoughts on that? that thing drank the akuma's blood and maybee drinking from noah's will give him a boost aswell? one thing about crowly dieing seems of, we know he would die of poisoning so why the hell should he die sutch a pittfull death? atleast the sword dude went out with a bang (soz forgot his name ^^)

tune
February 10, 2007, 10:37 PM
there seem to be more people turning around to believe that crowley's alive now :amuse
really, things look as if it's getting more climatic with the cliffhanger and it feels like the beginning of another round of battle :)

the sword dude who went out with a bang is kanda :amuse

Schwindelmagier
February 11, 2007, 04:04 AM
"Sword dude who went out with a bang" ^___________^ *laughs*

Unfortunately I don't think Krory is still alive ;_;. I mean, at least one character (also on the side of the exorcists) just had to die. That's my opinion for a real hard and "cruel" fight. Maybe it would also work without any of them dying but when I think about that, the exorcists would kinda look like supermen then. And Noah are really strong, don't forget that.
But don't understand me wrong please ^_^". I also don't like it that Krory is (might be) dead.

Abumoney
February 11, 2007, 12:02 PM
I think crowley is the 1 who caught the bottle because he's gonna die if he drinks the blood and he's gonna die if he doesn't drink the blood

SomniumDS
February 11, 2007, 01:06 PM
if hes still alive he should drink jasdevi's blood. what are your thoughts on that? that thing drank the akuma's blood and maybee drinking from noah's will give him a boost aswell? one thing about crowly dieing seems of, we know he would die of poisoning so why the hell should he die sutch a pittfull death? atleast the sword dude went out with a bang (soz forgot his name ^^)

im second on this idea... while i read 107 i just couldn't help but thinkin... 'hmm... if he drank jasdevi's blood... would some of the akuma blood be mixed with it?' just wishin something like dis would happen... don't die Crowley!!!

kztxl
February 14, 2007, 09:52 PM
it is so freaking obvious people, krowley laced the blood in the bottle with his innocence. for the people that are going to jump the gun and say that i am wrong, you guys should go back and read the chapter that had the whole gang fighting akumas on the boat. remember now? if you still doubt me, douche off. anyway, the reason why i think the hardened blood around krowley's hands turned back into blood because after lacing his innocence into the blood he naturally got weaker.

-HIS INNOCENCE IS NOT HIS TEETH, HIS INNOCECE IS ACTUALLY HIS BLOOD! DONT ARGUE!
-his teeth are only there to help the innocence blood flow freely from one destination to the other.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
February 15, 2007, 07:19 PM
-HIS INNOCENCE IS NOT HIS TEETH, HIS INNOCECE IS ACTUALLY HIS BLOOD! DONT ARGUE!
-his teeth are only there to help the innocence blood flow freely from one destination to the other.

I think I had a point, when I said that this doesn't matter. It hurts my eyes when people are arguing about something so trivial. Face it: Shounen = Boy => Shounen Manga = Children's books.

Secondly, I think I deserve a message, when one of my posts gets deleted.

/edit: I did get one while writing this message[br]Posted on: February 16, 2007, 01:01:36 AM_________________________________________________

*tsu tsu* *tsuuu--*

It's the noise drops make when they land on a surface. I'll try to get you an audio version.

/edit: Something like this: http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=25879

destinator
February 16, 2007, 08:57 PM
Okay the latest chapter is out now. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15688.0).

Now tell us what you think about this chapter :amuse

Magical Poof
February 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
-downloads RAW- -spazzes-

OMG! Eliade! She got a whole three pages, practically! I wasn't really expecting her to have much of a part since she was killed too early and never spoken of again until these chapters, but I'm glad she was remembered by Crowley, and just because she was an evil AKuma didn't mean she didn't love him ;_;

And Crowley's like a Noah, turning all "true form" on them and stuff. Does this mean he's like Allen with the "Crown Clown" thing?

kztxl
February 16, 2007, 09:35 PM
wow krowley is completely made out of blood now.. haha at least i got one guess right.

heiro001
February 17, 2007, 12:04 AM
0_o

...I had so thought he was dead. I mean after that bit last chapter with nearly ripping himself out of the iron maiden, and Jasdebi walking away....

I think I'm almost disappointed that he's back. well, guess this spells the end of yet another Noah. probably only a chapter or two before Jasdebi is offed (maybe they'll explode from an Akuma infection. been awhile since we've seen one of those).

no clue on Crowley's continued existence though, kinda hard to be a blood monster all the time.

Tailsnake
February 17, 2007, 12:33 AM
I absolutely love this manga, I was starting to lose hope with the whole gotta kill em all direction it was going, but this chapter renewed my faith. Downright amazing, Blood Crownly.

Schwindelmagier
February 17, 2007, 03:06 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *sobs*
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUCHING
I absolutely love this chapter although I thought Jasdebi would die when I read the second last page. I wa slike:Noooooooooooo.
And Krory is still alive, well..his blood xD. I would also scream if a figure made of blood would stand in front of me. Hell, creepy.
The Eliade, Linali, Allen, Lavi part was so touching. Especially since you can't see Eliade's face clearly.
Absolutely amazing, this chap. ^_^

Schwindelmagier
February 17, 2007, 03:18 AM
Man, first I thought Krory would die (is dead, whatever). I can't tell if the blood....if he is alive or just his blood. xD
But now I think, Krory will die, Jasdebi will die too, the room is at its limit @.@
I guess it will end like Kanda-Skin-Fight.

Dreadz
February 17, 2007, 03:31 AM
Naww it's more like this entire arc is everyone forcibly using 100% of their Innocence's abilities (So far Allen, Rinali, Kanada, and now Kory). Well anyways next part is the Noah dying after being hit with Kory's new attack which to me maybe a innocence based virus specifically set for Noah's and Akuma.

tune
February 17, 2007, 04:39 AM
bloody crowley (><)

well, i guess eliade just gave crowley his true yet unannounced reason to continue fighting:
instead of fighting to prove that he killed eliade because she was an akuma, now crowley has a stronger stand of fighting to protect his friends
*blows on tissue -- ;_;*

probably the chapter not showing the face of eliade is to signal that crowley has to leave his past behind, and move forward with his own will and intentions
(if he were to "die" or "go to heaven", he would be alone again)
(so now, he'd want to stay with his friends, the humans who first accepted him, even if they go to hell together)
*blows on tissue again -- ;;_;;*

this is once again, one of those emotional and inspirational chapters ... :)

tune
February 17, 2007, 04:45 AM
imo: double-kill --

but i'll still say that crowley and *supposedly dead kanda* will return alive...
my logics say its not possible, but when is logic fesible in manga... :) ?

Naww it's more like this entire arc is everyone forcibly using 100% of their Innocence's abilities (So far Allen, Rinali, Kanada, and now Kory).

true, there has to be a stage/s in the story to "upgrade" the abilities of the characters so we won't get bored sticking to the same attacks everytime :)

this has been bugging me but not too obvious: crowley has not 100% (max) invocated before, has he?

Shaddix
February 17, 2007, 09:33 AM
The bloody Crowley remind me Demitri, from Darkstalkers...am I the only one?
In any case, I loved this chapter, it's totally awesome and now I'm almost sure Crowley's gonna die (if he is still alive...)

rhapsody blue
February 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
The chapter was so amazing.

I thought including Eliade was such a good idea; not only does it symbolize Krory's resolve to look at the present and future but not to die so early. ::sniff sniff:: Talk about perfect timing with the anime...

Krory's first encounter with Lenalee was so sweet and funny. I was always curious about their first meeting. I love the quote about following his friends to hell and back.

His transformation was so kick@$$! Jasdebi's expression towards it was priceless; they totally thought Krory was a true monster. Poor, poor Allen. Everyone wants him....

Overall, amazing chapter! Go Krory go!

Raijatsu
February 17, 2007, 11:03 AM
sooo awesome!
Eliade! *sniff* (her death was the first time I nearly cried because of a manga)
Blood Crowley making Jasdebi pay!

will he get back his old body or generate a completely new one?

Schwindelmagier
February 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
I wonder if Krory is alive anyway ^_^"?
But maybe you're right and the blood will simply flow back into his body that lies lifeless there in the iron maiden. But remember, the limit of the room, it's time.
Everyone's Innocence seem to evolve. Linali's, then Allen's and now Krory's. (I got used to the new notation of his name very quickly ^_^)

Dreadz
February 17, 2007, 01:29 PM
Nope Kory never went max before.

rhapsody blue
February 17, 2007, 03:10 PM
Hmmmmmmm... I guess the only thing to predict is the continuation of the fight. I believe that the fight will end in chapter 110. Why?

a) There's no dgm in Issue 14
b) We thought the Kanda/Skin battle ended in chapter 96 when it ended with a cliffhanger and there was a break between chapters 96 and 97, the chapter in which the fight actually ended.

Therefore, final prediction:
a) Chapter 109 will end with a cliffhanger
b) Chapter 110 - Conclusion of the fight (The room being completely d/led like Kanda's battle)

moondust
February 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
Ugh. Well, at least they didn't give Crowley a disgraceful death after all. But the plot is so slow since the gang entered the ark, get it over with already. Also, the power up was just strange and maybe even gross. I guess there isn't much you can do with teeth alone, but a bloody body? "Crimson Crowley" looks like something that didn't make it through the X-men auditions.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 17, 2007, 07:08 PM
"Crimson Crowley" looks like something that didn't make it through the X-men auditions.

It would look something like this:
Marvel Guy A: Look at this thing. X-man material?
Marvel Guy B: Definitely not. It's too awesome.
Marvel Guy A: Well you've got a point. It's definitely oo awesome... And he's not wearing tights...

kztxl
February 17, 2007, 08:08 PM
hahaha i totally agree with you kojiro ganryu saski

~Lilium~
February 17, 2007, 10:22 PM
Do you think parasite type innocence all transform their user's body or something. cause first it was allen and now crowley.

I do hope to see more of allen soon though....

ritz_dd
February 18, 2007, 05:02 AM
Grrrrr I love Crowley and Aliade so muchTT^TTb
nice couple!
I think fighting between Crowley and Jasdebi'll take many chapters,so ...the end may be like Kanda's?(end with returning to Allen and others)

Schwindelmagier
February 18, 2007, 05:02 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT O.O
No DGM in issue 14 ;________;

tune
February 18, 2007, 09:34 AM
i just had to wonder... if the bloody crowley is the "de-aru crowley" or the "alternate crowley"
the many pauses in his speech made me think that way ><

i was going through the reverse02 just now and started to think that the alternate crowley is like a split personality born just to defend his normal self from being bullied ... kinda like saku & bo from .hack//gu if you get what i mean :)
if that is true, does crowley realize his alternate side's existance? ::ponders::
and will this alternate side disappear if crowley becomes stronger mentally? *but that's taking off-topiced...*

Raijatsu
February 18, 2007, 10:07 AM
where can I get the reverse books?

Schwindelmagier
February 18, 2007, 10:27 AM
you can download at least some chapters on www.timcanpi.org as english scanlation. Unfortunately the side is dead, so you won't find any more releases of the reverse book on timcanpi.org nor would it be good to wait for more.

Koen
February 18, 2007, 01:45 PM
sugoi, I was riggghhhhhtttt

I made a prediction of crowley turning in something black as levelling up. I had that kind of crowley in my mind :D

Awesome chapter: crowley looks badass, but jasdebi is still ready for a next fight

Zaloof
February 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
soooo.......
no d.grayman next week, and this chap was a cliffhanger.man this suck :mad
by the way, crowly's innocence is his fangs or blood ???

Koen
February 18, 2007, 02:12 PM
wrong, issue 13 is netx, so next week we'll have a d.gray-man chap. After that we'll have to wait till issue 15 I think.

My prediction is that jasdebi hasn't use all her powers yet. I would not be suprised if she will level up to another stage making her stronger. Having the same conlcusions as the last fight. The room is being destroyed, BUT jasdebi opened the door and after that crowley took her back in the room. So if someone will survive this fight and someone has enough power to leave, that person will sruvive this battle.

I wonder what crowley will do, but I believe it's over for jasdebi

kztxl
February 20, 2007, 02:41 AM
"by the way, crowly's innocence is his fangs or blood ???"

blood

slivers
February 21, 2007, 04:54 AM
I think the innocence is in his body and his teeth is just part of the effect of the innocence in his body.(he is a parasite type i think)

I think everyone will not be killed in the end..doesn't make sense for everyone to be dead and only allen walker and lenalee to be alive right?(labi sure will fight another noah i think)
Them being alive should have to do with allen walkers innocence...he is prophesied to be destroyer of time right?May be able to destroy the time at which they fought the noahs causing the time to just disapppear?(better than the woman's time recovery?

Shaddix
February 22, 2007, 10:57 AM
Well, when I was scanlating chapter 108 I felt a bit sad about Crowley...if he dies now, it's gonna be really cruel, and more cruel if Jasdebi does not die with him.
After chapter 108 I though Crowley was going to die and I wanted that (y'know, when one of the main characters dies, the manga gains quality) but now I thinks he's gonna live.
Why? Because if he dies "and goes heaven" he will be alone, no Elaide's gonna be waiting him there, and that's really sad...also Elaide tells him to go with the others and not to die.
Of course I may be wrong, we'll se it soon.
And about Kanda, I don't think he's dead...I think he will be absent a few chapters, and everyone will be thinking that he's dead...and one day, he will appear in the middle of a battle, like a shadow, helping his comrades who will be saying "WHO THE HELL IS HIM/HER!!??" all the time, and then they'll know who is and say thing like: "It's you Kanda!!! We all though you were dead!! OMG we are so happy~~"

Kanda can't die...because of the person he's searching for, and because of that seal on his chest.

Arysta_Smoker
February 23, 2007, 12:53 AM
CRO-Jannnn not want to die

(and I don't want him die TOO!!!!!)

Schwindelmagier
February 23, 2007, 08:37 AM
Woaaaaah, what a sweet allen gif <3

Shaddix
February 23, 2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah...I saved it in my PC, it's really cute.
I can't wait to see the chapter...it's being a looong waiting~

aznboiray
February 23, 2007, 10:18 AM
crawley defeats jasdebi.

Meccamputechture
February 23, 2007, 11:08 AM
crawley defeats jasdebi.

I don't see it happening like that. I think Jasdebi will just quit the fight...that's not a defeat in my book. Lol.

bax
February 24, 2007, 12:24 AM
The Chapter 109 is out. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15688.0).

Discuss away guys <3

bax
February 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
The chapter 109 is out guys ^^ Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15688.0) :amuse

Done downloading?

Go ahead and tell us what you think will transpired in Chapter 110.

Predict away :)

You may now get chapter 110 in its [url=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16565.0]RAW/Translations/Scanlations Thread :amuse

Arysta_Smoker
February 24, 2007, 12:39 AM
Discussion START!!! :)

Edit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My KRORYYYYY you not die but you vanish like Kanda-San!!!!!!!!!

UWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hoshino Sensei ! What do you do with my VAMPIREEEEEEEE

The pitful Jasdero and David are not die TOO!!! :darn :darn

And then... They will go to find Allan-Kun!!!

NOTTTT DIEEEE KRORYYYYYYYYYY :crying

I want to kill you!! Jasdebiiiiiiii :laser :kislide

rhapsody blue
February 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
Holy $#!+! That was an amazing chapter.

I knew that Krory wouldn't get badly injured in this part of the battle because it would be impossible to hit liquid. I loved the way he mocked them by splitting himself into two. Did he carve the word "INNOCENCE" on their arm or was it Jasdebi's illusion of creating a parasitic-type arm?

I totally did not expect Jasdebi to fall into the door but I doubt that they can do any harm. They seem too exhausted from the fight to enter another battle so quickly.

Why do I feel that Krory isn't in the clear just yet? Poor Miranda; she felt Krory getting hit. I hope it isn't a bad sign...

Hopefully the two weeks wait will be worth the next chapter :)

Arysta_Smoker
February 24, 2007, 12:57 AM
Did he carve the word "INNOCENCE" on their arm or was it Jasdebi's illusion of creating a parasitic-type arm?

The Blood of Innocence is gone to Jasdebi's arm.

You can see at 108th Night. :smile-big
This is the future of Jasdebi :laser

Edit:

In page 13

I thing The Blood of Innocence is Anti Blood of Noah, You can look at the face of Jasdebi that Krory punch, her arm is anti Innocence Blood like that :)

Schwindelmagier
February 24, 2007, 03:04 AM
Woho, quite a brutal smiley xD
Well, Jasdebi ;_;....I felt so sad for them when the were sitting on the edge of the door and then fell into it, at least they seem to be safe.
But i am also sad for Krory, it will end like the Kanda fight, except of Jasdebi was able to flee. And Miranda's cry out within the chapter...no!

;_____________________________;

Bloody Krory was really, realy, really creepy

Schwindelmagier
February 24, 2007, 03:06 AM
haha, what to predict..ehm...yeah..no real idea
I predict the same thing as I did thousand times before...back to allen and co. xD

tune
February 24, 2007, 03:06 AM
another wait for 2 weeks... ;_;

i think the scene will change to allen & co.
jasdebi could be saved by rhode's door? and tiki's up next against allen & co~ :)

tune
February 24, 2007, 03:14 AM
i think...with miranda's cry, crowley's body is already "timed up", since it was only his concious that is alive, he wasn't able to hear anything, even his own breathing, he wasnt able to feel any pain... ;_;

jasdebi being at the door made me think that there are really 3 personalities to the bond of noah. but with the innocence infused blood in david and jasdero now, what will happen even if they are save from the download/warped out by rhode safely? ::ponders::

hoshino... >< how are you gona save crowley? ::if he is supposed to be save...::

Raijatsu
February 24, 2007, 07:02 AM
that fighting scene is so graet. poor jasdebi he couldn't even hit blood crowley
what is Miranda saying? or is she only screaming?

two weeks of agony T-T

tune
February 24, 2007, 07:13 AM
miranda felt the "time end" again and screamed for it to stop... ;_;

Raijatsu
February 24, 2007, 07:15 AM
I guess she's only feeling the collapsing rooms

Schwindelmagier
February 24, 2007, 07:17 AM
It has to be cruel feeling a "time disappear" and assuming it's one of the friends. -.-....
and you definitely saw it in the chapter

tune
February 24, 2007, 07:17 AM
I guess she's only feeling the collapsing rooms

probably not, coz the way that she is connected to the arc is by the time of her friends in there...
the panel showing the arc is probably to show that miranda is looking up in fright

Koen
February 24, 2007, 07:28 AM
about the chapter, awesome way to end a chapter like that. It reminded me a bit of naruto vs sasuke in the valley of dead/end. The two punching to each other, you know what I mean. It was obvious jasdebi got pwned. Why? One simple reason, it was that crowley blood that returned easily to himself, the body. Jasdebi, when they got seperated seemd really damaged (fysical and physical), I don't know but the two falling, made me feel like it was the last breath that they take. But certainly, we agree they won't be able to fight living or not. Exhausted or dead? I would say the second, maybe next chapter will give us a hint when we see the noah like we saw them with skin.

About miranda, I have always said and I still remain with my opinion about she feeling the destruction of the room, and the lives fading away. As I also remain with my opinion, someone is sneaky and getting the excorsists out of those rooms

Koen
February 24, 2007, 07:30 AM
3 double sided chapter:
1. We'll see a bit of miranda, and the exorcists
2. We'll know if jasdebi died, simple: we'll see the reaction of noah family members
3. We'll see allen and co arrive in the next room, against an unknown noah ennemy as a suprise

.access timeco.
February 24, 2007, 09:38 AM
Jasdebi is alive *__*

Ok, but now I'm confused. I always thaught that Jasdebi was a single Noah that was shown, normally, divided into 2 (since he can do whatever he wants). But now that he is exhaust, he divided himself again o.O like Jasdero and Debit, and not Jasdebi, are the real ones.

Oh, yeah, and just loved their new left arms \o/ thanks, Krory!

Schwindelmagier
February 24, 2007, 10:02 AM
Jasdebi was form the very first beginning a combination of Jasdero and Debit. The merged together and then, Jasdebi occured:
Debit + Jasdero = Jasdebi
Thta's why they can also seperate again

rhapsody blue
February 25, 2007, 10:26 AM
I'm guessing we're going to have another kick@$$ chapter. Why?

a) We won't see it for TWO weeks (Weekly Jump TOC (http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/40990.html)); Translation error so we'll see it in two weeks :)
b) Hoshino usually writes and draws an amazing chapter after an extended break.
c) Kanda/Skin fight reference again

So my final predictions:
a) A return to Allen and company's group
b) A look at Tyki and Road
c) Tyki's leaving the room to confront the remaining exorcists in order to prevent them from entering that last door. (!!!)

3. We'll see allen and co arrive in the next room, against an unknown noah ennemy as a suprise

I thought about an unknown Noah but realized that it couldn't be possible. Chomosuke mentioned that there were only 5 Noahs and the Earl in Edo; the only 5 we saw at the meeting were Tyki, Road, Skin, Jasdero, and Debit.

HunterX7
February 25, 2007, 11:04 AM
I think the problem is, whether the merged version Jasdebi is the real Noah that just seperated himself into Debit and Jasdero and by merging he returned to his true form.
But if Jasdebi is the true form, why would he seperate again when he becomes exhausted?
So I have the same problem as .access timeco.

Koen
February 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
Well, if jasdebi is the ONE real noah. And the fact she seperated at the last moment wouldn't be of any problems for me. Maybe it's the side effect of the bitings of crowley

rhapsody blue
February 25, 2007, 11:33 AM
Well, if jasdebi is the ONE real noah. And the fact she seperated at the last moment wouldn't be of any problems for me. Maybe it's the side effect of the bitings of crowley

I was given the impression that they separated because they were exhausted from the fight and didn't have the strength to keep up that form.

Koen
February 25, 2007, 11:46 AM
I was given the impression that they separated because they were exhausted from the fight and didn't have the strength to keep up that form.

Yeah I agree kinda, but still I am not sure. we saw what effect innocence had on skin, and on the arm of jasdebi. I am asking what role that innocence got in that part. Jasdebi her arm was hurt, screams out get out of it doing an attack againts crowley (which seems like a normal arm), but then exhausted she seperates while jasdero and debit have both an arm that has an negative effect of the innocence

Raijatsu
February 25, 2007, 03:21 PM
I don't think we'll see a Tiki or Rhode fight so soon. They're possibly the strongest Noahs and maybe there are more of them to fight first.
But I have no certain Idea what will happen to Allen & co. Thre will be Noahs maybe Miranda too but few about Allen

~Lilium~
February 25, 2007, 10:34 PM
:crying no chapter next week.... :bored I want to see more of allen soon... I hope crowley doesn't die though... :(

Maybe Jasdero and debit have one soul or something that's why they have an arm each with the innocence or it could be a side effect form merging together... :oh

I'm just guessing but maybe the innocence that appeared on jasdebi's skin is another power of crowely.... A curse mark? :confused

rose
February 25, 2007, 11:54 PM
:crying no chapter next week....

Actually, apparently there's going to be at least two weeks without a new chapter, 'cause the next 2 issues both say D.Gray-man absent.

~Lilium~
February 26, 2007, 12:15 AM
Actually, apparently there's going to be at least two weeks without a new chapter, 'cause the next 2 issues both say D.Gray-man absent.

:bored what?! that's even worse... :crying
I shall wait for it!

rhapsody blue
February 26, 2007, 12:34 AM
:bored what?! that's even worse... :crying
I shall wait for it!

No, it is actually one week. The guy (http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/40990.html) made a mistake; it is actually Bobobobo that is gone two weeks from now.

~Lilium~
February 26, 2007, 12:35 AM
ahh that's good..
I thought you left snoogen :amuse

ax999
February 26, 2007, 08:03 AM
I'm guessing we're going to have another kick@$$ chapter. Why?

a) We won't see it for TWO weeks (Weekly Jump TOC (http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/40990.html)); Translation error so we'll see it in two weeks :)
b) Hoshino usually writes and draws an amazing chapter after an extended break.
c) Kanda/Skin fight reference again

So my final predictions:
a) A return to Allen and company's group
b) A look at Tyki and Road
c) Tyki's leaving the room to confront the remaining exorcists in order to prevent them from entering that last door. (!!!)

I thought about an unknown Noah but realized that it couldn't be possible. Chomosuke mentioned that there were only 5 Noahs and the Earl in Edo; the only 5 we saw at the meeting were Tyki, Road, Skin, Jasdero, and Debit.

actually another noah is possible, i wonder if chomosuke actually counted the noahs or just felt that they were there. maybe he counted Jasdebi as one Noah instead of two?

Koen
February 26, 2007, 10:06 AM
yeah and we have that maid noah, that we saw on the first time when we saw noahs introduced.

I think it would be cool, be cause we would not know anything like allen, rabi, etc

tune
February 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
in fact...i doubt any introduction of new noahs will come this soon, at least not in this arc :D coz the earl has so far only involved those favourite few: rhode, tiki, skin, jasdero, david.
i believe jasdero and david are considered 2 counts >< maybe i'm too simpleminded...

the introduction of new noahs will probably not put the story in much more suspense mainly because there will need to be newly introduce reason/s (other than that they are noahs) about why they'd go against the exorcists and the present known noahs are already a handful to deal with not including the mysteries behind them... ><
*as much as i would like to see new members of the noah clan~ :) *
new members now will just divert out attention away from the known noahs...

Shaddix
February 28, 2007, 11:59 AM
Debitt and Jasdero count as one: as Jasdebi.
There are still a few Noah's we don't know, and I think Hoshino is not going to show them in this arc.
Maybe the next fight is between Rabi and Tiky...and what if Chaoji is a Noah? He can't be there just for nothing, nay?
Maybe he's a Noah, maybe he will be an exorcist...

Koen
March 02, 2007, 01:15 PM
1. Debitt and Jasdero count as one: as Jasdebi.
2. There are still a few Noah's we don't know, and I think Hoshino is not going to show them in this arc.
3. Maybe the next fight is between Rabi and Tiky...and what if Chaoji is a Noah? He can't be there just for nothing, nay?
Maybe he's a Noah, maybe he will be an exorcist...

1. I agree, wasn't it said in the manga itself (or at least the translation of) that jasdebi only counted as one noah. I thought I heard about it and I feel the same way about it...
2. We never know what suprises are gonna come to us. But tiky and road are really important noah, especially tiky since road mentioned it herself. I wouldn't be dissapointed if tiky or road would be the next to fight, but I would be suprised in an unknown noah fighting the next excorsist. Oh sidenote: am I the only one who's thinking of tiky fighting allen. Allen as the most important vs tiky as the most important in this arc (+ the button of allen he always flipped)
3. I think this the part where you make a contardiction. In 2. you say more noahs are there but will not be shown in this arc. Okay. But chaoji being a noah would really be stupid or would I say I would be stupified (can't say what to choose). But one thing is giving you an advantage: noah are humans who can disguise themself as being normal. Him being a excorsist would be the same as the assumption of him being a noah: stupid or stupified about it, can't say depend on how, when,... BUT I agree on chaoji having a role in this arc, I don't think he's just there

Schwindelmagier
March 02, 2007, 02:03 PM
I also kinda doubt that there will be more Noah in the arch at the moment.
And I am alos looking forward to the Allen-Tiki-Fight cause I really, really, really think, they will fight each other. Furthermroe i tihnk, this will become the (or at least one of) most important fights in this arc.

aznskman
March 03, 2007, 12:43 AM
obviously by miranda's reaction, crowley is probly get deleted along witht the ark like kanda but jasdebi is still out there. when allen heres about this, he will go full out thats for sure

Shaddix
March 06, 2007, 06:59 AM
3. I think this the part where you make a contardiction. In 2. you say more noahs are there but will not be shown in this arc. Okay. But chaoji being a noah would really be stupid or would I say I would be stupified (can't say what to choose). But one thing is giving you an advantage: noah are humans who can disguise themself as being normal. Him being a excorsist would be the same as the assumption of him being a noah: stupid or stupified about it, can't say depend on how, when,... BUT I agree on chaoji having a role in this arc, I don't think he's just there

Sorry about my bad English.
What I tried to say is that there are two posibilities for me. One is Chaoji being a Noah. The other one is Chaoji becoming an exorcist, but not both, only one of them, because he must have a role in this arc...
Anyway, we only have to wait a few days now...

ecf
March 06, 2007, 11:26 PM
too many ppl die..~
its just weird .. i think the room disappears.. but somehow cross who is the key to the ark or sth.. the one who got the control of it.. teleports kanda and kroy somwhere so they don't die..~.. i hope

Shaddix
March 07, 2007, 09:58 AM
too many ppl die..~
its just weird .. i think the room disappears.. but somehow cross who is the key to the ark or sth.. the one who got the control of it.. teleports kanda and kroy somwhere so they don't die..~.. i hope

Well...it could be, actually.
But I don't think so...I just think they will be trapped in a parallel dimension or something like, and later they will manage to scape, becoming strongers and appearing in the middle of a fight.

I can see Kanda with a long robe and a hood covering his face, and Allen & Co. being saved by him, and saying: "WHO is this guy!?" "Woah! It's you, Kanda! We though yo were dead!"

destinator
March 09, 2007, 06:37 PM
Yeah the raw just came out. Once again through our raw maniac Kylara :) Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16565.0)

So yeah what else is left to say? Please predict =)

Ayah
March 09, 2007, 06:52 PM
Chapter 110 RAW is out! Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16565.0) ;)
[br]Posted on: March 10, 2007, 07:35:46 AM_________________________________________________I don't want to give too much info away until more people have seen this chapter but LOL, Allen gets kissed :XD

nippyer
March 09, 2007, 07:21 PM
oh my gosh that was soo funny, Road kissed him!! I loved this chapter though I barely got any of it... The holding hands part was sweet too :amuse

Koen
March 09, 2007, 07:24 PM
yeah, allen gets kissed by road. man was I suprised, and tikky eating there. I'll wait on the translations but it seems that road is telling the bad news about krory and kanda, based on the pictures only of course.

Djmewmew
March 09, 2007, 07:48 PM
AFNYNIYTHWERTAKESUEQR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you Rhode, I wanted to do that ;-;

Wah! Finally back to Allen-kun!!!!! I really want a higher quailty raw so I can color the title page. Been so long since we had an Allen one 8D

Ack, dead bodies =bad

Allen dead = O_+ Really dun wanna think about that. I might cry or something ><;;;;

nippyer
March 09, 2007, 08:17 PM
AFNYNIYTHWERTAKESUEQR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you Rhode, I wanted to do that ;-;

Wah! Finally back to Allen-kun!!!!! I really want a higher quailty raw so I can color the title page. Been so long since we had an Allen one 8D

Ack, dead bodies =bad

Allen dead = O_+ Really dun wanna think about that. I might cry or something ><;;;;

Nice one. I wanted to do that too!! But Id rather with Lavi <3

rhapsody blue
March 09, 2007, 09:33 PM
omg that was amazing!

It was so sweet seeing the Allen-Lenalee interaction. Lenalee's vision of her dead comrade was kinda freaky especially seeing the rest of the group lying on the ground with Krory and Kanda. Hopefully, it isn't foreshadowing...

Road's stealing Allen's first kiss was priceless and one of the most creative welcome; Lenalee and Lero looked like they wanted to kill Road at that very moment. I'm guessing Allen didn't like it because he immediately wiped his lips after that exchange...

It looks like Allen realize that Kanda and Krory aren't coming. That's pretty grim.

And I'm guessing we'll be seeing an Allen-Tyki battle, something many of us predicted so yay! The main question will be whether it's a game of wits, poker, or a physical one.

Overall, amazing chapter!

Djmewmew
March 09, 2007, 09:45 PM
Lenalee and Lero looked like they wanted to kill Road at that very moment.

Not to mention me =x= Pwah. I drew myslef kissing Allen to make myself feel better. Didn't work to well XD

rhapsody blue
March 09, 2007, 09:47 PM
Not to mention me =x= Pwah. I drew myslef kissing Allen to make myself feel better. Didn't work to well XD

Awwwww... why don't you dream instead of Tabitha torturing Zeran with her singing instead? jk jk

I think the only person who would be happy with the kiss is ttxdragon. :xp

Meccamputechture
March 10, 2007, 01:13 AM
Interesting, I come back just in time for an amazing chapter.

I'm truly surprised by what is happening now. I don't know what to think as so many doors for opportunity have been opened.

ttxdragon
March 10, 2007, 02:18 AM
I think the only person who would be happy with the kiss is ttxdragon. :xp

I am already building a RhodeXAllen shrine here and this chapter is great.

AllenXRinali and AllenXRhode in one chapter :luv
goes to make a vector of the rhode scenes

and tiki asking totally surprised "so that's the type of boy you like?" - great~!

and allen on the last page looks as if he wants to cry out:
"DON'T EAT WITHOUT ME! I AM HUNGRY!"

moondust
March 10, 2007, 04:08 AM
OMG. I need translation now. This chapter looks so good… finally some developments!

Rhode kissed Allen, oh YES. I can't tell you how my inner Rhode/Allen fangirl is happy. And Tiki at the dinner table, and Linali's vision... I think I love this manga again.

So, are Crowley and Kanda dead or what? O_o

tune
March 10, 2007, 04:10 AM
translations out~ :D *lucy sure is fast*
(i reeeeally have to brush up on grammer ><)

i'm just wondering where timcanpy has gone though... :P

tune
March 10, 2007, 04:16 AM
a game of wits? challange? betting? *cheating?*

thought 1: i hope allen does not accept to tiki and rhode's suggested game, battle outright after a *debate* with the countdown of the room's destruction...
(but this won't be fun, would it? :) )

thought2: allen accepts tiki & rhode's *fishy* game... (suspense?) :D

moondust
March 10, 2007, 04:37 AM
ALLEN BECOMES RHODE'S FAVORITE TOY FOR ALL ETERNITY.

I'm sorry; I'm still giggling over the kiss. I'll have a coherent prediction when the translation comes out.
:smile-big

Schwindelmagier
March 10, 2007, 04:56 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that's what I said when seeing Rhode kissing Allen, so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute <3. And then Tiki's look. What a great chapter and the beginning, so funny.....Woaaaaaaaah and Chaoji appeared again, so he's not dead or lost xD.
Definetely a great chapter to wait for, can't wait for the next chapter.
wahaaaa, I'm so hyper. My beloved Tiki is getting his part now.

Schwindelmagier
March 10, 2007, 05:00 AM
this chapter was awesome, finally some funny action xD
I predict that the Game, how Tune called it (haven't read any translation or so so far), will be hold. And I hope to see many, many Tiki and Rhode and Allen action.
<3
The kiss, xD...sugeeeeeeeee~~

tune
March 10, 2007, 05:02 AM
well, it can or cannot be a "game" but the way tiki and rhode *persuades* the exorcists to sit for the...meal, it really seems like they are still on the mood of toying with the exorcists :)

Raijatsu
March 10, 2007, 07:58 AM
these two are most likely the strongest noahs we'll see so I predict no or few fighting scenes

but a lot sarcasm from them

Djmewmew
March 10, 2007, 08:54 AM
these two are most likely the strongest noahs we'll see so I predict no or few fighting scenes

but a lot sarcasm from them

There are still 8 (9? does Jasdebi count as one or two Noah?) Noah we haven't seen, so who says their the strongest?

Meccamputechture
March 10, 2007, 09:11 AM
Haha...this chapter was worth the two-week wait. I enjoyed each of the 17 pages.

The most interesting thing about it is how the Noahs turned quite dark all of a sudden just after Allen and co. arrived.

I wonder what could possibly be happening and what is so important that Tyki wants to discuss with Allen.

Magical Poof
March 10, 2007, 09:12 AM
Huh, when did Chaoji get his arm broken? Mysterious man, he is. But we kinda get a little resolution of sorts with him. I've been thinking about writing a fic on how Exorcists are considered and treated so different and more important than other people, like the Finders. It was nice to see it touched on in the manga :D

Hehe. Road/Allen kiss. XD Shouldn't Allen be a little grossed out that Road kises the Earl, too? Maybe we'll stop with the fighting and have an eating contest instead. Allen vs. Tyki, who can eat more?!

Meccamputechture
March 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
Lol, Magical Poof, I think that is the only reason (the fact that Road kisses the Earl) Allen wiped his lips off. I want another card game, lol! That'd be brilliant...just to see exactly how Allen would cheat. You can tell Tyki hasn't gotten over his defeat.

An eating contest would be great, though, Tyki gets a guaranteed loss.

Raijatsu
March 10, 2007, 09:39 AM
I said most likely not defenitly ^^ it's just my prediction
We could also say t5he strongest noahs we've seen so far

I still think they'll stay alive beyond this arc

rhapsody blue
March 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
There are still 8 (9? does Jasdebi count as one or two Noah?) Noah we haven't seen, so who says their the strongest?

Jasdebi counted themselves as one but the others considered them two. Remember how angry they got when Tyki refused to call them "Jasdebi" and only addressed them as "Jasdero" and "Debit"?

My prediction(s) for the next chapter:
~ Tyki's questioning of Allen on how he managed to live after that night
~ Discovering the end of Road's unfinished sentence
~ The beginning to the physical match between Allen and Tyki
(assuming that everyone else is forced to be on the sideline and watch the fight).

Koen
March 10, 2007, 10:32 AM
I think, we'll have a psychological fight - by having serious dialogues. And someone will be prepared to fight at the end, prolly allen

Schwindelmagier
March 10, 2007, 11:01 AM
These are nice predictions, I all agree to.
I really hope you'r right with the "Discovering the end of Rhode's nunfinished sentence", snooge. It's time to hear the truth.

rhapsody blue
March 10, 2007, 11:37 AM
Huh, when did Chaoji get his arm broken? Mysterious man, he is. But we kinda get a little resolution of sorts with him.

Chaoji got injured during the Jasdebi mini-arc. One of their attacks hit him while he was protecting Lenalee and it burned his arm.

Is it me or does Road in her white form look similar to Lenalee? I think she kissed Allen just to piss people off though because she seems to be the type that does stuff for reaction sake.

Tyki was pretty cool in this chapter. Did anyone notice that he only focused on Allen and ignored the other guest? There was only one chair at the table, Tyki's only referring to one exorcist... poor Allen; so many Noah obsessed with him.

Schwindelmagier
March 10, 2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I also noticed that there were just two chairs at the table and that Tiki said something like "Sit down, Exorcist." So he just meant one person and that was obviously Allen. But it could also be that there was just one other chair cause Rhode and Tiki were the only one eating. Nevertheless, you're clearly right, snooge. He ignored the others xD. How cool.

rhapsody blue
March 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
Gosh, I forgot to mention the part that stood out for me the most. >.<

When Lavi mentioned how Allen seemed to overburden himself, he made an analogy about how Allen is like a light that's about to disappear. So does that foreshadow that something will happen to Allen? Another "death", his envelopment by the darkness, or something else?

Just trying to spur a discussion... and to get me to my 500th post :amuse

AthrunZala222
March 10, 2007, 03:25 PM
I <3 how Allen says the words "Tabemasu (I'll eat)" SO DIRECTLY w/oa moment's hesitaation!!!! Meaning food takes priority for him XP

Road x Allen kissu scene was hilarious to death

seems like this chapter particularly put an emphasis on how Kanda and Krory are dead. Personally I think Kanda is alive and he rescued Krory or something... I dunno...

m0jj0
March 10, 2007, 04:59 PM
that timcanpy isn't with them could it mean that it's with his master, and could it be that cross saved crowley and kanda?

phoenixz
March 10, 2007, 06:03 PM
hmm is it just me or the drawing is kinda diffferent in this chapter?

Tailsnake
March 10, 2007, 07:01 PM
that timcanpy isn't with them could it mean that it's with his master, and could it be that cross saved crowley and kanda?

I was thinking they same thing when Rabi mentioned that timcampy was missing.

tune
March 10, 2007, 07:07 PM
*i'm never going to believe msn buddy translation chats again... :) *

there was a panel of linali turning to the enterence which was locked & the next panel shows rhode darkly telling someone/them to sit.
i think the other exorcists are not ignored :D the person (allen) with the strongest willpower & antagonistic to the noahs took the single chair offered
(do they think chouji as an exorcist then ? -.-;; )

i think allen hid timcanpy away, somewhere~ :D

rhapsody blue
March 10, 2007, 07:37 PM
there was a panel of linali turning to the enterence which was locked & the next panel shows rhode darkly telling someone/them to sit.
i think the other exorcists are not ignored :D the person (allen) with the strongest willpower & antagonistic to the noahs took the single chair offered
(do they think chouji as an exorcist then ? -.-;; )

i think allen hid timcanpy away, somewhere~ :D

I was under the impression that Road was only addressing Allen since she only welcomed him into the room. She didn't acknowledge the others as she did Allen.

And I believe that Timcanpy left the group and reunited with Cross once they arrived in Edo. He wasn't around when the exorcists battled the Noah and akuma pre-Ark arc (that sounds funny). Besides, isn't he kinda big to fit in Allen's pocket? He has grown quite considerably due to his proximity to his master and needs to be carried with two hands now.

Timcanpy should be reunited with Allen soon though. If I recall correctly, there was a trading card with a perched Timcanpy on the shoulder of a Crown Clown Allen.

Koen
March 10, 2007, 07:41 PM

I have always said, and I'll stay within what I have said but crowley is indeed there and he is there to save the excorsists and to beat some noah

~Lilium~
March 10, 2007, 11:13 PM
this chapter was good... :wtf I can't wait for the next one! :XD

Shaddix
March 12, 2007, 10:20 AM
Can someone remind me that Road's unfinished sentence?
I agree to koenosaki, we'll have a chapter of dialogues and then an awesome fight.

Schwindelmagier
March 12, 2007, 11:43 AM
The unfinshed sentence is:
"After all, we're the precious "sacrificial lambs" that he'll be offering to god. But I know it can't be helped...the dangerous nature of us Noahs...But Tiki, you're..."

That was it. There's also a thread about this sentence, here->
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14395.0

Teachan
March 16, 2007, 06:25 AM
It was so sweet seeing the Allen-Lenalee interaction.

Same here! Did you notice, though? Allen leading her towards the top of the stairs looked like a wedding ceremony! ^^ This only enforces my AllenxRinali theory. Plus, since Allen is called "CROWNED Clown" and the Heart inside Rinali (let's say she has it) has royal decoration, we could even say that the King was leading his Queen! Do I sound too romantic? Maybe because I love the friend/romace pairings (like AllenxRinali) to the death!^^

Road's stealing Allen's first kiss was priceless and one of the most creative welcome; Lenalee and Lero looked like they wanted to kill Road at that very moment. I'm guessing Allen didn't like it because he immediately wiped his lips after that exchange...

Rhodo really needs a beaten-up to learn that not everything and everyone can be hers! Period! And of course Allen didn't like it, he's not Cross! (Even though he slowly becomes like him... Anyone notice? Rinali, Rhodo, Roufa... Who's next? And notice that everyone's name start by "R"?)

It looks like Allen realize that Kanda and Krory aren't coming. That's pretty grim.

I believe that they're not dead. Heck, the main characters in the shounen manga never die! Plus, there's still a lot we don't know about Kanda. Who's that person he's looking for? And if he's alive, then Crowley is, too.

And I'm guessing we'll be seeing an Allen-Tyki battle, something many of us predicted so yay! The main question will be whether it's a game of wits, poker, or a physical one.

What abbout a gourmet one? Who's gonna eat more! Then, Allen is definitely the winner, lol!

Dofla
March 16, 2007, 08:58 AM
Is this pic, one of the new chapter?

http://img166.imagevenue.com/loc444/th_53406_ichi80068_123_444lo.jpg (http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=53406_ichi80068_123_444lo.jpg)

If so I've a spoiler with it.

Schwindelmagier
March 16, 2007, 09:44 AM
Yup, it is. ^_^ Thanks for the pic. Where do you got it from?

Dofla
March 16, 2007, 10:57 AM
Yup, it is. ^_^ Thanks for the pic. Where do you got it from?

From 2channel

[spoiler]
テーブルにつくアレン一行。
「ここ以外は全て消滅した」
言葉がリナリーの胸に重くのしかかり、心配でたまらない。
心がくじけそうになるが、ラビが震える手を握り励ます。
アレンだって頑張ってるさ

ティキはアレンの左腕が気になっていた。壊したはずなのに。
「壊せてなかったんでしょう。ここに在るんだから。」
強気に対応するアレン。
イノセンスに興味が出てきたティキが質問を続ける。
「心臓を喰われても生きてたのも左腕のせい?」
その言葉に驚くアレン一行。

ラビは考えを巡らす。
いつかのブックマンの言葉「イノセンスが適合者を救う。これは異例だ」
リナリーとアレン。異例が二人。
リナリーの異例=ハートの可能性は安易だったか。ハートは一つとされている。
このふたりの異例には、もっと別の意味が?
その時、ラビの心にロードの声が。「記録したぁ?ブックマン

rhapsody blue
March 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
Oooooooo... nice scan!

It looks like the Noah have common courtesy since they got chairs for the rest of the group. Lavi seems bored while Lenalee seems uncomfortable. Road looks like she's enjoying herself and perhaps is mocking the exorcists by hugging Allen and maybe telling them that they can't kill her since she's responsible for creating the exits.

I'm really excited about this chapter now! :XD

Schwindelmagier
March 16, 2007, 11:11 AM
Yup, totally right. Linali really loks kinda out of place, kinda uncomfortable and Rhode is sweet to Allen as always, telling him that everything is alright. Can't wait for the chapter. ^_^

rose
March 16, 2007, 11:46 AM
I believe that they're not dead. Heck, the main characters in the shounen manga never die! Plus, there's still a lot we don't know about Kanda. Who's that person he's looking for? And if he's alive, then Crowley is, too.

Umm, have you read Death Note??? :p

rose
March 16, 2007, 11:48 AM
Shouldn't the spoiler pics and summary go in the spoiler section??? That's what it's there for...

rhapsody blue
March 16, 2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the spoiler! Using Babelfish, here is a summary of what happened (a semi-literate form):

Note: I just copy and paste the quotes from Babelfish.

Everyone is sitting at the table. Lenalee is worrying since the tower where they are is all that remains of the ark. Apparently, the Heart (Innocence, I guess) is the "lottery" so I am guessing this is what Tyki wants to bet on with Allen. Even though Lavi is nervous about it, he encourages Allen who refuses to give up.

Tyki asks Allen about his left arm. I think he wonders if Allen's left arm is broken. "It was not broken, it is probably will be. There is here, therefore it is." <-Allen or Tyki's response. Anyway, Tyki keeps pressuring Allen about his Innonence, saying, ""The heart 喰 cracking, living, it is the left arm to be to place also? " He probably now believes that Allen may have the Heart, which surprises the boy.

Lavi contemplates Tyki's questions and realizes that in Lenalee and Allen's case, their Innocence protected them. "Innocence once upon a time of the book man rescues the conformity person. This is exceptional case." Even though he believes that Lenalee has the Heart, he now ponders if there is another meaning. Road interrupts his thought, saying, "The ぁ which is recorded? The book man... "heart is read?" (bad translation). I guess she is asking if he will record the information since he is a bookman.

As for Tyki, he half-heartedly participates with the Earl's plan (the translation says "play participated at half" - he does not do the Earl's bidding in a serious matter?). However, when he met Allen, Tyki decides to become serious and not to surpress something ( going all out now?). Suddenly, he sends a Tease toward Lenalee, but Allen catches it with his left hand. Glaring at Tyki, he immediately charges at him because he won't let his friends get hurt. Lavi tries to join him but is blocked by Road.

The ark is almost done downloading. Someone (they said "Rust dance" :sweat) questions the boy (Allen). The end of the chapter.

Babelfish's orginal translation:

The allene one line which is attached to the table. "Other than here everything the word which disappears" in the chest of リナリー does not accumulate heavily in the present catching and worry. Heart becomes the lottery け so, but you grasp the hand where the rabbi trembles and encourage. Even allene persevering, the る

As for ティキ the left arm of allene had become matter of concern. To being the expectation which you broke. "It was not broken, it is probably will be. There is here, therefore it is. "The allene which corresponds strongly. ティキ where interest appears in the innocence continues question. "The heart 喰 cracking, living, it is the left arm to be to place also? "The allene one line which is surprised to the word.

The rabbi reflects upon thought. The word "innocence once upon a time of the book man rescues the conformity person. This is exceptional case ", リナリー and allene. Exceptional case two. Was possibility of the exceptional = heart of リナリー easy? The heart is made one. In exceptional case of this cover り, another meaning? That time, in heart of rabbi voice of load. "The ぁ which is recorded? The book man... "heart is read?

As for ティキ first you played participated at half to thousand year public plan and. The place consciousness came out with thing of allene. Being serious, you do not do, suppression as for the て. Shape of the butterfly approaches to リナリー. The allene which discovers the butterfly with the left hand and glares ティキ extremely. If there is a thing which damages the companion above this, perhaps you kill you. The allene which rushes forward facing toward ティキ. Also the rabbi stands up, but the load which obstructs before the that.

The carving/moment limit is close to box boat disappearance. Rust dance you question, like this the ぜ, the boy. Below next issue

bax
March 17, 2007, 02:50 AM
The chapter 111 is out (Such a nice number :amuse)

Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10374)

bax
March 17, 2007, 02:51 AM
The chapter 111 is out :amuse Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10374)

Done downloading?

Go ahead and tell us what you think will transpired in Chapter 112.

Predict away :)

Schwindelmagier
March 18, 2007, 03:34 AM
Wow, trhis chapter was gorgeous, love it. One of my fav chapter s so far and finally, what I have waited for the most, Tiki vs Allen and Rhode vs Rabi.
Kya, I love the whole scenes when Rhode is flirting with Allen (his looks, haha). Uih and Rabi is touching Rinali's hand, saying that she shouldn't give up so easily. When Tiki lighted his cigarette, this was the point I melted away, so cooooooooooooooooooooool~~~.
Yeah for the this and the next chapter. xD

Schwindelmagier
March 18, 2007, 03:41 AM
Prediction time.

So I think next chapter will focus on the Tiki vs Allen-fight. Can't wait to see it. Maybe some "riddles" will be solved. Then some scenes of Rhode "playing" with Rabi. I wonder what Rinali and Chaoji want to do xD. They could easily go to the door cause everyone is busy with their fights but I think the door won't open unless Rhode wants it to open. Maybe sometihng unexpected happens, but what? Don't know yet.

Koen
March 18, 2007, 05:57 AM
Yeah this chapter was great. Tiky and rhode were awesome, damned they know how to tease someone. For me I liked the mysterious part where lavi only now knows about allen and his fight against tiky, about allen and his recovery. Looking forward to next chapter, allen has made a promise towards lenalee and lavi saying that nobody will be hurted. He only knows a few about tiky, and tiky knows few about his new arm. The disadvantage, but I would call it more an advantage, is that allen doesn't know much about his arm too (he only fought once with it)

Raijatsu
March 18, 2007, 06:50 AM
that chapter was nice
Lavi seems to have a great memory which makes me shure bookmen are living history books ^^

so is he goind to fight Road? I always thought Miranda would get her revenge getting some kind of fighting ability.

The Tiki/Allen fight will be pretty even I think...

Koen
March 18, 2007, 07:37 AM
I don't think of the unexpected to happen next chapter. But I agree on the tiky vs allen focus, and if something unexpected is going to happen than I believe it's tiky underestimating allen a bit, and allen would maybe win a first round against tiky...

rhapsody blue
March 18, 2007, 08:54 AM
Nothing much to predict except the long-awaited battle between Tyki and Allen. I'm going to agree with koenosaki and say that Allen will be winning the battle the next chapter and that it will probably flip to Tyki's favor in chapter 113 :xp Hoshino has a habit of that. I wonder if Tyki has a deadlier ability than going through people...

I'm sure that Hoshino will show part of the Lavi-Road fight. I just wish that Lenalee will get out of her slump and reveal her new power...

rhapsody blue
March 18, 2007, 03:40 PM
that chapter was nice
Lavi seems to have a great memory which makes me shure bookmen are living history books ^^

so is he goind to fight Road? I always thought Miranda would get her revenge getting some kind of fighting ability.

The Tiki/Allen fight will be pretty even I think...

Yep, it's Lavi vs. Road. I was hoping that Lenalee would fight her just because it seems like both Road and she will be fighting for Allen's affection. ^^

Awesome chapter! My favorite part was Allen's destroying the Tease with his finger. So cool!

The chapter seems to be hinting that the Heart might be composed to Allen and Lenalee's Innocences. That or there is something important about the two exorcists.

Overall, it was a great prelude to a great battle :)

tune
March 19, 2007, 07:33 PM
i was hoping for lavi's ability as a bookman to be revealed, since chapter 111's panel where rhode seems to telepathically(?) asked if lavi recorded the details, after which she put her fingers onto her lips to signal lavi to be silent(?)...

tiki vs allen, lavi vs rhode-- which i think he will drop out in the later portions of the fight & lenalee will continue the fight against rhode (probably... :) )

still, there is the countdown of 1 hr till the tower collasps, probably it'll become a hit-and-run fight in the end...?

Koen
March 20, 2007, 07:15 AM
I think this the battle of secrets. Man, don't you have a feeling that this battle will reveal some secrets. Allen's power, tiky and rhodes power, lavi even lenalee will reveal a secret. I think best chapters are coming towards us

Shaddix
March 20, 2007, 08:01 AM
I think this battle will be unfinished. Anyone will lost because they will have tu run away. Why? Just because the tower will collapse and they'll have to scape...but we'll se a nice fight between Allen/Tyki and Rabi/Road. What I don't know is Chaoji and Lenalee's role on this...

Magical Poof
March 22, 2007, 08:38 PM
Hmmm... Of course, here comes the Tyki vs. Allen fight, but I don't think it'll be to the death. Tyki and Rhode are probably going to survive. After all, Rhode seems like a really important Noah, being the first and all...

Linali will sit in her chair and do nothing. Chaoji will mysteriously disappear, but reappear when they're ready to leave. Rabi will have a sort-of fight with Rhode, since I can't imagine her actually fighting him seriously.

But I'm still expecting a really fabulous chapter :)

Schwindelmagier
March 23, 2007, 04:59 AM
Yup, I agree. I can't imagine a serious fight of Rhode vs Lavi as I can it in a Tiki vs Allen case. I also think that no one of the two Noahs will die, at least I hope so. They are my two fav charas >.<

destinator
March 23, 2007, 07:30 PM
Also a little gift for all of you DGM fans...the newest chapter is out. Get it here (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341789#post341789).

Yeah so how will the story go on?

Enjoy predicting :)

Magical Poof
March 23, 2007, 07:45 PM
OMG! The RAW's out, now!!! ^_^

I only noticed now, but all of Tyki's butterflies have card suits on their wings (hearts, diamonds, clubs, spades)... I dunno, kinda interesting... But I must wonder where he keeps all these butterflies. How is there room for his organs if they're all inside him?! I hope his true for isn't some huge butterfly >_>

Allen's doing some sort of weird finger-string thing. I don't really like it... Maybe once a translation is out, I might... But it just looks strange and not nearly as cool as the "belt" thing he did earlier.

While Linali doesn't sit in her chair, she does do absolutely nothing. Chaoji, is sadly trapped and cannot escape to safety during the fight and reappear later... He probably won't get any more panels, though.

I wonder what happens if Allen puts his hood up. I think something cool should happen, since then the "mask" thing is like, over his eyes... I don't know what I'm talking about. Ignore me.

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 07:59 PM
This chapter is so kick@$$!

The Allen/Tyki's battle definitely lived up to expectation. It appeared that even though Allen and Tyki hate each other, they do mutually respect one another. I wonder if dgm refer to the merging of the Noah's black form and white form together to create a gray one? That way, Tyki might live at the end of the manga ::cross fingers::

The Teases' evolution was amazing; it appeared that they are now able to create black orbs to either blast at Allen or trap him. The Teases always had the playing card logos on them probably because the Earl created them to suit Tyki.

Allen's changing the length of his claws/nails reminded me of his original ability so it was a nice reference. Tyki did have a good strategy of distracting Allen with the Teases because at the end, he managed to push Allen out of the tower. Clever, clever. Also, notice how Tyki created a cross and used it against Cross Grave at the end so I'm glad that he has more abilities than housing Teases and going through people.

Is it me or are the Noahs punishing Lavi for taking the exorcists' side? As a Bookman, he is supposed to be neutral and just write down the hidden history. By siding with the Black Order, he would be writing a biased one. I'm glad that his battle is more puzzle based since I kinda want to focus on the Allen/Tyki battle. Maybe the mystery of what's underneath his right eye will be revealed in this arc...

Overall, great chapter and I definitely can't wait to see the next chapter!

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 08:13 PM
I can't really understand jap. so i'm waiting for the trans. but thankx snoogen i at least now have an idea of what's going on... :XD

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 08:18 PM
I can't really understand jap. so i'm waiting for the trans. but thankx snoogen i at least now have an idea of what's going on... :XD

I don't understand Japanese either; I'm just inferring from the pictures. :xp

Magical Poof
March 23, 2007, 08:23 PM
The orbs thing reminded me of what the Earl was doing back in the earlier chapters in Edo. It seems to me that the Tease are just like mini-akuma, since they evovle to the next level and are controlled by the Noahs/Earl. But seriously, where are they all coming from!?

I'd sort of forgotten about Tyki's black and white form. I think it'd be interesting to see what's up with that... But while they were in the Ark, Tyki showed that he could still be evil when he looked like his "white" self. I'm kinda interested in seeing how he made friends with those guys and that kid from waaaay back (or from the current anime episode XD). It would be itneresting if Tyki switched sides, but I doubt it. I sincerely hope that Tyki doesn't end up dead. And I hope the Twins aren't dead either, since we never got their backstory...

I think that the Noahs have every right to be upset with the Bookmen being on the Exorcist's side. While I'm sure Allen, with his "destroyer of time" prophecy and stuff, is a more interesting candidate for watching, the Noahs deserve their side, too. While I think Rabi, being yong and stuff, has sided with the Order for the most aprt, I tihnk the actual Bookman is still pretty neutral, since he always reminds Rabi. Though I find it rather interesting that they both have Innocence. If they have Innocence, wouldn't it kind of automatically side them with the Order? >_>

I'm happy that it isn't really fighting with Rhode and Rabi and instead doing puzzle stuff, since I'd find it confusing and distracting to have two different fights sandwiched between each other.

I'm sooo happy that d.gray's started to pick up again! :P

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 08:44 PM
I don't understand Japanese either; I'm just inferring from the pictures. :xp

why didnt i think of that.... :XD

but rhode can turn into the black and white phases too right? :confused

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
why didnt i think of that.... :XD

but rhode can turn into the black and white phases too right? :confused

All Noahs can, but some prefer to stay in their black forms.

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 08:53 PM
So what's so special about tikki though... i don't get it... :( can someone tell?

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
I was just using him as an example of what might happen if a Noah merges his or her black and white forms together.

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 09:12 PM
oh... okay... :sweat srry

Lacy
March 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
This chapter was very cool, and pretty *__* I remember when lots of people complained about Hoshino-sensei's artwork when she first returned, good times XD
I like that 2 battles are going on, one that's hopefully going to be using brains. Dgure's battles get boring when it's just two people attacking and staring each other down >.> And ehhh at Lenalee, please get stronger soon...

Schwindelmagier
March 24, 2007, 12:17 AM
*dies when seeing the amazing cover* Wow, so sweet. Rhode's hugging Tyki :3. I love this chapter. It has so many cool Tyki-Allen- and Rhode-Lavi-Action in it. And for me, it looks like Tyki totally surpass Allen, at least for the beginning of the fight. Who knows what will come in the next chapters? Hm, in the end, Tyki pushed Allen outside but there's nothing outside....
One of the best chapter ever and the art is becoming prettier and prettier from chapter to chapter. <3 <3

Koen
March 24, 2007, 03:16 AM
This chapter was awesome, but saying tiky suerpassed allen; I wouldn't say that. Nor would I say the opposite. When I watched the fight, I was always thinking of a staircase. Tiky was always a step ahead, but allen always came back. Both haven't shown their true strength, tiky always had that little advantage. BUT allen has become way stronger, he isn't easy to deal as tiky fought him for the first time.

Lavi in another dimension of road. This is what I am looking forward too, Lavi hasn't show anything yet, as for road too. But for me road is a real ??? we have seen her figthing allen en lenalee, but I only remember the room and a telekinetic attack. looking forward to more

ttxdragon
March 24, 2007, 03:57 AM
Is it just me or does Hoshino-sensei change between inking-styles lately?
This chapter had so much harder of a contrast than the others...

But once again D.Gray-man proofs that it's most likely the best and most underrated shounen jump series.
I loved how there was little talking and more fighting in this chapter.

And the cover <3 just great :D although i got to admit that i don't like how hoshino always finds a way out of drawing underwear >.> not that I really think it's needed - i think it just looks a bit unnatural when drawing from that angle >.> but that's hoshino xD

When Rinali and Chao-ji were caught in the cube... At first I thought of Rinali starting to dance >.< (You know... those disco-cages :p ).

Rabi and Rhode really seem to get into a fight of brains. It's not really what we're used to, but i think it's a good change of pace :)
Tiki and Allen will most likely destroy a good part of that tower. What gives me hope that Allen will be the victor is that Tiki already needs to use a whole different caliber than before to keep Allen in check right now. And allen doesn't seem to be in his "true form" of the innocence. It looks like his "stand by" form still :)

I got a feeling that rhode doesn't need to watch over the other dimensions all the time, thus will be getting involved into the allen/tiki fight - or play with rinali again xD
On the note of Rinali... I think whether she will regain her strength or not will be a deciding factor of this battle.

*goes to read chapter again*

Koen
March 24, 2007, 06:04 AM
I don't dare, I don't dare or better, can I predict what is going to happen next? It is so awesome, but it is also so unpredictable.

Well since Hoshino sticks with the noah vs excorsist part, and never went to what happened to the others (generals, miranda,...) I'll go for a chapter that's not about tiky vs allen and road vs lavi... Or will it? Man I am getting crazy, I can't predict

rhapsody blue
March 24, 2007, 06:34 AM
The only thing that I can predict is the continuation of the Allen/Tyki battle and Lavi/Road game.

In Lacy's translation, it implied that Allen would be in trouble so I guess Tyki will be having the advantage next chapter. Then Hoshino will switch it back to Allen's advantage for chapter 114, etc...

Far off prediction: Lenalee's new power will be revealed (not the next chapter but one of the distant future ones). My guess is that she'll see Allen losing and she'll freak out and somehow activate her Innocence. Just a guess but I'm so tired of seeing a damsel-in-distress Lenalee. Whatever happened to girl power Lenalee?

Djmewmew
March 24, 2007, 07:05 AM
It got burnt away like her hair maybe? I dunno. but I sure want girl powah Lenalee back too. >_+

tune
March 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
with the bold, final phrase at the last page, i think it won't be long before lenalee recovers/gains her powers, i think it kinda refers to her just being able to/able to do nothing but watch over & believe her friends. *the wait feels like waiting for a time bomb to go off >< ...*

allen doesn't seem to be in a pinch now (even though he's pushed out of the tower), but he'll be in one later with the small font phrase >< ...

i sure have some interest in lavi's quick thinking of stating the condition of releasing lenalee & chaoji upon his victory in rhode's game, is it his nature to introduce conditions to a game the enemy had setup? i just hope he isn't thinking of some "worst-case-scenario" to release lenalee & chaoji by observation of his *probably* inability to compete against rhode's power in terms of a head-on fight.
come to think of it, in chapter 111, rhode might have telepathically conversed with lavi *off-panel?* other than asking if he took in the details & such...

*an eventful flashback would be nice :) ::hopeful::*

locomotion
March 24, 2007, 07:58 PM
the chapter was awesome, don't know why but Allen's innocense still amouses me, the whole idea is awesome. there is something i've had in my mind for sometime, I don't know if it has been talked somewhere before but I need to take it out. Is Lavi related to Cross Marian?
I mean red hair, same smile, same covered eye, same facial characteristics.
also i have read the whole series till now and it does not say anything about anyone of there past.
but then again when thay mention Marian Cross Lavi seems like he does not know him
which makes me think it could be just an art coincidence of Hoshino-sensee himself.
well just trowing that out there hopefully someone will reply me with some answers

rhapsody blue
March 24, 2007, 08:09 PM
the chapter was awesome, don't know why but Allen's innocense still amouses me, the whole idea is awesome. there is something i've had in my mind for sometime, I don't know if it has been talked somewhere before but I need to take it out. Is Lavi related to Cross Marian?
I mean red hair, same smile, same covered eye, same facial characteristics.
also i have read the whole series till now and it does not say anything about anyone of there past.
but then again when thay mention Marian Cross Lavi seems like he does not know him
which makes me think it could be just an art coincidence of Hoshino-sensee himself.
well just trowing that out there hopefully someone will reply me with some answers

Lavi is not related to Cross; it's just a coincidence that they both have red hair.

In the battle between Jasdebi and the group, the Noah mentioned how the Bookman remind them of Cross because of his red hair. However, they also note that they are not related.

locomotion
March 25, 2007, 01:42 AM
well jasdebi is an (are) idiot(s) but I'm pretty sure there not related myself, there's no point to it, but it was to much of a coincidece in their desing. thx anyway.

Schwindelmagier
March 28, 2007, 02:29 AM
Wah, I just read that after the next chapter, chapter 113, there will be no DGM the week. So next week: no DGM. Again? T.T

Leo Seta
March 28, 2007, 08:45 AM
That sucks if theres gonna be another week with no DGM ;__;

Although if it means that the art stays consistent then I'm happy, the only other shonen with art of this level is Eyeshield 21 imo. Naruto's art has seriously dropped, Bleach only seems to have good character designs but no backgrounds and I've never been a fan of One Piece's art style. DGM is so underrated it's not even funny.

Kazuo Kiriyama
March 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
Man i'm seriously becoming more and more impressed with the DGM art as time goes by. And as for the Tyki vs Allen fight?

I don't really see how it's gonna end to be honest. I'd RATHER Tyki (And Rhode for that matter) survive this fight and have all of them escape the realm.

bax
March 30, 2007, 03:27 AM
The RAW fr chapter 113 is out guys!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10894)

bax
March 30, 2007, 03:30 AM
First off, the Chapter 113 is out. Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10894)

After done downloading and read the chapter, you can make the predictions of Chapter 114 in this thread.

Please do tell what you think will happened next ^^
Predict away ^^

:amuse

Schwindelmagier
March 30, 2007, 05:01 AM
Wow, the chapter is so cooooooooool and it's not as we assumed mainly focused on Tyki-Allen's fight but also on Rhode-Lavi's fight. It's kinda even, I think, 50:50.
A greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat chapter, especially the last part. <3 Tyki's getting serious now as well as Allen. And Rhode's scary...ah~~~
Por Lavi, gambare. xD

Okuni Sensei
March 30, 2007, 05:23 AM
After viewing the scan. i'm pretty sure the next chapter will be concentrated to Lavi.
After appearence of his clone, we may have more details into his life, his past.

And this clone is not really happy. He didn't have a pacific and joyfull life...

rhapsody blue
March 30, 2007, 06:41 AM
Amazing chapter from the looks of it!

It looks like Road has a psychological ability as well as her ability to go through time. I believe that Lavi is physically in the room but mentally in Road's dimension. So Lenalee's screaming of "LAVI!" last chapter is her attempt to wake him up.

It seems like the Noah saw Lavi's past and is using it against him. I doubt his Innocence is destroyed because in the panel with Lenalee and Chaoji, the hammer is still present. Road seems like she likes to destroy people psychologically by messing with their minds aka making Lavi think he's in a checkerboard room and that his Innocence is destroyed. I don't think Lavi is going to give up; he's more regrouping and thinking of a way out.

The Allen/Tyki fight is amazing. They're both going all out and heck, even Allen has the mask on. I think Tyki found a weakness in the "Crown Clown" though (this must refer to the "However?" part of the preview) because everytime Allen uses his cape to destroy the Tease, he leaves an opening. Tyki is pretty smart...

Overall great chapter. My only disappointment is the fact that we have to wait for the next chapter...

Koen
March 30, 2007, 06:42 AM
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome.... Those fights are so cool. It seems tiky and allen are equal to each other atm. That fight between lavi and road, reminds of the fight between keikoku and yuan in samurai deeper kyo, road trying to demolish the soul of lavi (like yuan tried with keikoku). It seems the same, it seems road is trying to break the soul of lavi. Lavi will you revive as keikoku did :D

Man I am going to read it again
so awesoooooommmmmmeeeee

Koen
March 30, 2007, 06:57 AM
well, I'll kinda wait till translation for next chapter. But I kinda agree on a focus on lavi, that guy is emotionally teased by roades...

Two weeks, nooooooooooo

Schwindelmagier
March 30, 2007, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately next chapter will be released in two weeks. Again a break? Then sth really important has to happen next chapter, I am sure. The focus on Lavi could be, I agree. Maybe he will notice that he "just" got tricked and so on, after all, his hammer isn't broken.
Maybe in the enxt chapter, when we gotr the opportunity to see parts of the Allen-Tyki-Fight as well, maybe we will see Tyki hurting Allen or the other way, Allen hurts Tyki.

rhapsody blue
March 30, 2007, 12:14 PM
Hmmmmm... after reading Lacy's translation I predict that Lavi will realize that his Innocence isn't really destroyed. I guess that in order to escape Road's dream world, he'll have to strengthen his resolve or heart to defeat the clone. I hope Road doesn't stab him while he's in a catatonic state so maybe he'll awaken before she attacks next chapter?

Allen and Tyki will continue fighting but it does look like Tyki will have the advantage next chapter. I guess we'll see in two weeks...

Djmewmew
March 30, 2007, 02:29 PM
*is always the random one* With the mask on, Allen looks like he's wearing one of those awesome parkas XD

Tailsnake
March 30, 2007, 06:59 PM
The art in this chapter was great, disappointing that they didn't give Allen with his mask on a 2 page spread so we could get a good look at it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

~Lilium~
March 30, 2007, 10:44 PM
the chapter was really nice! too bad we have to wait for 2 weeks for the next one... :scry i wanted to see more of allen-tykki fighting but lavi-road isn't bad. Besides, i like road! :p I'm wondering if allen will have any more other special abilities that he hasn't shown us as well. :XD

Lacy
March 30, 2007, 10:54 PM
As I thought, it's better if Lavi's fighting at the same time, so we have variety :D Nonstop fighting will eventually become boring, no matter who's fighting who.

My mind blew up when I saw evil!Lavi~ When Lavi looks a bit more calm/evil he looks hotter XD Now I'm waiting for his backstory.

Koen
April 02, 2007, 05:47 AM
I definitely think lavi somehow will find his spirit to figth again. Lavi is much stronger then we are thinking. I think this part is just a teasing part to see what lavi is really worth...

Shaddix
April 02, 2007, 10:20 AM
I was thinking about something...
When Allen's Innocence was broke by Tyki...later, when Allen regained the control, the Innocence was stronger.
Now, Road has broke Rabi's Innocence...do you think Rabi will get a stronger hammer then? with a different look?

Schwindelmagier
April 02, 2007, 10:31 AM
I don't think Lavi's hammer is broken. Look at page 6 and you will see that his hammer is still there, not broken. It was surely just a kind of illusion caused by Rhode's ability.

Koen
April 02, 2007, 11:54 AM
yeah it's definitely an illusion. His real hammer is still there and he still has his innocence, but shaddix you may be right. All excorsists (krory, and kanda) showed us something new in their fight, and I wouldn't be suprised if later on (don't believe the spirit break down will be the cause of it) lavi will level up as krory and kanda did...

Anybody thought about lenalee regaining strentgh and spirit to have some meaning in this fighting arc

Magical Poof
April 02, 2007, 07:08 PM
DDDDD: I was really looking foward to some Allen-centered action, but it looks like Rabi's taking the show. Hmmm... Maybe a little angsty past and such will be tossed in, but mostly Rabi coming to terms with the fact that he's not supposed to be biased, but they're his important friends, etc.

I WANTED TO SEE SOME ALLEN-NESS!!!!!!! D:

PaperYomiko
April 02, 2007, 08:53 PM
Now I'm waiting for his backstory.

Me too!! I hope we get something...

Actually, I'm more interested in his fight with Road than Allen vs Tikki. I like the 'smart' fights more...less predictable (usually). Wonder how he'll get out of Road's 'dream' :blink

cairo
April 03, 2007, 07:34 PM
good chapter. ^^ I agree. Allen should've gotten a full 2page spread with his new outfit. hahaha.

And yeah, where is the powerful Linali? I'm getting sorta tired of this... can-do-nothing-but-site-watch-and-believe version of linali. But all for a purpose I guess... must mean that whene she's comes back, she'll come back with quite a punch! ^^

Need more Linali dang it!

And how did Allen's outfit get all crazy? I think I missed that part in the manga...

Man... can't wait for the next chapter. I wish the chapters were longer... :(

I wonder how much longer this manga is gonna run on til? Anyone have any guesses?

Koen
April 05, 2007, 02:03 AM
Hey, volume 4 came out in french and I bought them. Now you can say: what? Well in that volume hoshino says that she will reveal why lavi is wearing a bandage above his right eye. So is there a secret to be revealed? What do you guys think?

rosalefay
April 05, 2007, 05:15 PM
I definetly think we'll be getting some light on Ravi's past, proabably having something to do with why he has an eyepatch. And- I'm not sure if this is revelent- but I've just caught up and I'm not sure if anyone else will remember what I'm saying, but during the boat to Ero part, when Ravi goes looking for Linali out at sea? He metions something about the whole situation 'bringing back bad memories'. Do you think he was refering to something we've already seen and I'm just missing the point, or do you think it might have something to do with his past/eyepatch? Do you think this might be revealed at some point, or am I looking into it too much? x_x;;;

rhapsody blue
April 05, 2007, 05:19 PM
when Ravi goes looking for Linali out at sea? He metions something about the whole situation 'bringing back bad memories'. Do you think he was refering to something we've already seen and I'm just missing the point, or do you think it might have something to do with his past/eyepatch? Do you think this might be revealed at some point, or am I looking into it too much? x_x;;;

I think that it might refer to his chapter in the Reverse 02 novel. In his chapter Lavi's childhood friend Tag was a Finder. When a girl whom he cared deeply for died from abuse, he unwittingly fell into the Earl's trap and became an Akuma. Lavi had to destroy Tag before he destroyed HQ.

Sad? I think so.

rosalefay
April 05, 2007, 05:26 PM
I think that it might refer to his chapter in the Reverse 02 novel. In his chapter Lavi's childhood friend Tag was a Finder. When a girl whom he cared deeply for died from abuse, he unwittingly fell into the Earl's trap and became an Akuma. Lavi had to destroy Tag before he destroyed HQ.

Sad? I think so.

Yes, that seems to make sense. Whoops. x.x;;; I knew I was missing something.

Celestial-Sakura
April 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
Rabi...looks allot hotter without his headband..... Oh I hope Road won't kill him!!!!

And Linali's really very weak lately...poor girl, always sitting and hoping, not being able to do anything is very hard...

I don't like her current condition...I like a Linali with power to kick Akuma's and Noahs' asses (literally!!!)!!! <)

Celestial-Sakura
April 12, 2007, 12:51 PM
I can't wait for the translation of Reverse 2^^

Road is willing to kill Rabi...this would be the first time we see her really trying to kill anyone. The times before she'd only played with the exorcists.

In the anime Road has messed up with Kevin Yeegar's mind and memories. After that he was pretty confused in a bad way....and she had forced him to sing the song (the song is great xD)...Road can be pretty cruel...(I somehow like girls with slightly sardistic minds ;)

Koen
April 13, 2007, 02:04 PM
crap man, what an awesome chapter - I liked the cover allen and lavi back to back with the ground splitting in too. Lavi is really psychological teased, and allen seem to have survived tikys attack, but it's not going good for our two excorsists...

rhapsody blue
April 13, 2007, 02:19 PM
Amazing chapter! Definitely worth the two weeks wait!

Copied and pasted what I wrote in the lj communities ^^:

It's nice to know that Hoshino revisited Allen's first Innocence-shattering incident. It's a subtle foreshadowing to the event of the current chapter. It appears that Komui has a theory about the heart or about the Noahs. I liked how Allen noticed the Tease in the Ark; it was a great way to remind him of Tyki and his death. But seriously, Allen! STOP OVERUSING YOUR ARM! You're going to break it... again!

Poor Lavi! Road's illusion made him believe that everyone he loved died. However, I see Old Panda so I guess we see Lavi's recollection of his first visit to the Order. I do believe that they are traveling through the canal of the Order (think Kanda and Allen's first mission).

Overall great chapter and I can't wait for the translation and the next issue :)

WinterLion
April 13, 2007, 02:36 PM
Get your copy of the most recent DGM chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11522).

After you read it, start predicting away what you think will happen in the next chapter. No spamming and have fun. :)

Magical Poof
April 13, 2007, 03:26 PM
YESSSSS! I can't wait for a translation, but I can already see the awesomeness leaking out all over the RAWs. Hoshino always cranks out an awesome chapter after a break!

I'm interested to see what's gonna happen to Allen. Is he gonna lose his Innocence again, so quickly? But now that he knows the "true form" of his Innocence, I guess he could get it back really easily... I find it odd that the mask from his hood is now around his neck...

I can't wait for the next chapter! Eieeee! XD

rhapsody blue
April 13, 2007, 03:56 PM
Now that I think about it, I think Allen's Innocence is breaking not because of overuse but because of the blast Tyki shot at him. In the panel, Tyki shots two orbs of energy at Allen and the exorcist tried to block it. However, it just results in his arm slowly shattering.

Poor Lenalee and Chaoji! Not only are they in the dice still but they had to suffer the impact of Allen slamming into it. That sucks.

rhapsody blue
April 14, 2007, 01:46 AM
So according to Lacy's lovely translation, "Allen fights against him!! Then Tyki has an accident...!?" I'm guessing that the tide will turn (again) and Allen will have the advantage in the next chapter. I think the key is the advice Komui gave him- that he can't stop them from a direct attack. Maybe he'll find a way to attack Tyki indirectly; he's a smart boy. Allen will figure something out.

I'm also going to assume that the chapter will focus on Lavi as well. Maybe his resolve will be strengthened and he'll find a clue to get out of Road's dream?

I'm hoping that someone will find a spoiler for the next chapter :amuse

Raijatsu
April 14, 2007, 04:46 AM
I like this chapter especially the lavi part
even though has a superb memory he struggels with his position as bookman

I hope he wakes up soon and kicks Rhode's a**

Schwindelmagier
April 14, 2007, 06:57 AM
My, this chapter is freakin' AWESOME. *reads translation* Wow...WOW..*reads last sentence* OMG OMG OMG OMG nooooooooooooooo, ->
Next issue, Allen fights against him!! Then Tyki has an accident...!?
*dies* OMG OMG OMG OMG...*calms* Okay, overall, I love the chapter. The scene with all the coffins and Rinali lying in one is so...creepy yet sad. Poor Lavi. Furthermore, Tyki looks really strong and creepy with his power to destroy the Innocence. It looks much more dangerous than last time, yet Allen's Innocence "just" began to crumble.
Wow, can't wait for the next chapter. Everything is so exciting *A*.

Schwindelmagier
April 14, 2007, 07:06 AM
As snooge, I will refer to the last sentence of Lacy's great translation->
"Next issue, Allen fights against him!! Then Tyki has an accident...!?"
My, this was a shock for me. I screamed when I read it and jumped up and down on my chair. My friend looked like this-> O.O.
So, I assume that the fight will turn to the advantage of Allen, I agree with Snooge ^_^.
But I hope that Tyki will not get injured badly. The word "accident" is worrying me and the way Allen smiles at the end of the chapter. He surely has an idea how to bless Tyki, either direct or indirect.

RainyFrog
April 14, 2007, 08:14 AM
Eeek, so excited about the Lavi parts! He's one of the characters who (like Tyki) you can tell there is so much more to, but Hoshino's said nothing about their pasts. That looks like it's going to change finally.
And am I the only one who thinks Lavi is in love with Lenalee? Even though I don't usually ship het pairings, this one is so cute. <3

RainyFrog
April 14, 2007, 08:21 AM
No matter what happens, I'm really, really hoping Tyki doesn't end up dying in the near future. He is such an interesting character. (And hot.) *drools*
I'm also thinking there will be the beginning of an in-depth explanation of Lavi's past, and more on his difficulties balancing being Bookman's apprentice with caring for his friends. I'm hoping, anyway.

rhapsody blue
April 14, 2007, 08:33 AM
No matter what happens, I'm really, really hoping Tyki doesn't end up dying in the near future. He is such an interesting character. (And hot.) *drools*
I'm also thinking there will be the beginning of an in-depth explanation of Lavi's past, and more on his difficulties balancing being Bookman's apprentice with caring for his friends. I'm hoping, anyway.

I think Tyki will get a little injured. Hoshino has been doing the typical shounen pattern (hero has the advantage, villian has the advantage, switch, switch again). Tyki is a very popular character so I doubt that she could kill him off. Fans particular magier (:amuse) might cry. Tyki's arrogance and cockiness might be undoing next chapter.

I like your prediction of Lavi's past finally coming out. Maybe getting over his past and his fear of what the future might be the key to getting out?

rhapsody blue
April 14, 2007, 08:44 AM
And am I the only one who thinks Lavi is in love with Lenalee? Even though I don't usually ship het pairings, this one is so cute. <3

Lavi is a ladies' man. He even said that he would date any woman between the ages of 10-40. I think that he really cares for Lenalee but I think the only reason he flirts with her is because he knows that Allen likes her as well and to annoy Allen. If you read the Talk Room (http://www.exorcists-order.info/info/vol.7) for Volume 7, it's kinda implied that way.

RainyFrog
April 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
Hmm..yeah, I read that, but I still think it's actually more than just friendly feelings on his part. I think a pretty big hint for this is in chapter 110 when he agrees with Lenalee that it's none of his business if she finds a boyfriend, "but"...and he just kind of trails off and is blushing a little, and Lenalee's like, "?"
Then in this chapter, I think it's very significant that the person he sees in the coffin is Lenalee, and the clone Lavi seems to be using his feelings for her and his duty to remain unattached as Bookman's apprentice to emotionally torment him.
I think those are pretty good arguments for the pairing, and the coffin scene pretty much made me sure of it, but it is possible I read too much into things. ^^;

Magical Poof
April 14, 2007, 11:08 AM
My, this chapter is freakin' AWESOME. *reads translation* Wow...WOW..*reads last sentence* OMG OMG OMG OMG nooooooooooooooo, ->
Next issue, Allen fights against him!! Then Tyki has an accident...!?
*dies* OMG OMG OMG OMG...*calms* Okay, overall, I love the chapter. The scene with all the coffins and Rinali lying in one is so...creepy yet sad. Poor Lavi. Furthermore, Tyki looks really strong and creepy with his power to destroy the Innocence. It looks much more dangerous than last time, yet Allen's Innocence "just" began to crumble.
Wow, can't wait for the next chapter. Everything is so exciting *A*.

I have to agree with everthing you just said! I had a spaz attack when I read the little preview thing for next week! The last line was sooooo awesome, though. I especially love it because it wasn't annoying like "I'm going to show them the light" or something stupid and hero-complex-ish like that. I wanna see a dark!Allen (outside of just cards) :D

It's interesting to see that Labi wasn't always called that. Y'know? I still wonder how the whole Bookman thing works, though. How'd Labi get chosen? Why do they just happen to be able to be Exorists? Gyaaa!

Allen might have lasted longer last time if his arm hadn't been worn out and broken from him going past his limit before... After all, he could barely move his arm when he last ran into Tyki, so Allen's Inncence being able to take the attack without shattering on the first blow might not be something new. Then again, it looks like Tyki's really going all out this time, so Allen's Innocence is probably stronger... Kya! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

Schwindelmagier
April 14, 2007, 12:13 PM
"Fans particular Magier might cry" xD
Yeah, that would be the case. I would ram my head into the wall, jumping out of the window or I will flood the world with my crying so that a new great flood will occur and a new ark has to be built (my, this connection to DGM xD)

*nods* Releasing sth of Lavi's past would be really helpful. I would also like to know what his real name is. As it seems, "Lavi" is not his right name (wasn't said that it's not his real name in Volume 4 in the talk room..???)
Hoshino-sensei can't kill Tyki. She said she love to draw him, so she can't. (pleaaaaaaaaaaase NOT..no killing him, badly injuring: Yes, Death: No!!!)

rosalefay
April 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
jsflskdufgurstyljdfgcvnb.aldfdsagfh

Sorry, I just had to hit something and my keyboard was there.

That. Was. Awesome! Poor Ravi-kun! And I agree. I found it interesting that Ravi/Rabi/Lavi/Labi wasn't always called Ravi/Rabi/Lavi/Labi (take your pick). And that whole thing with the coffins was just so creepy. Evil!Ravi's really starting to freak me out, though. ^///^ All and all, I cannot wait for more! Gah!

rosalefay
April 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
I agree. Allen's going to get control of the fight, at least for a while. And Tiki's accident? Sounds like death (Please no Hoshino-sensei!) or some sort of injury. Hopefully that later. Tiki-kun cannot die! ;_;

And my angsty!flashback senses are tingling. Maybe some past for Lavi-kun? At least he might start to come to terms between being a Bookman's apprentice and a good friend to Allen, Linali, ect.

Magical Poof
April 14, 2007, 05:30 PM
*nods* Releasing sth of Lavi's past would be really helpful. I would also like to know what his real name is. As it seems, "Lavi" is not his right name (wasn't said that it's not his real name in Volume 4 in the talk room..???)

Eh? I thought Labi's name was Deak/Dikki/Darn (different translations), since that's what he reacts to in the scene...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the awesomeness of Tyki's "accident." I don't think Allen will cause it, though, mostly just Tyki's cockiness or something. It would be majorly cool if Allen's Innoncence does something crazy. I'm still wondering about his eye, since waaaay back they were talking about how his eye had evovled "like and akuma." Maybe his eye will do something cool... I dunno. I kinda want Allen's part to shatter and then reassimilate, just because it can XD

More Labi past-ness ahead, me thinks. Maybe some more side-line cheering from Linalee and some cameos from Chaoji. It would be kinda cool if Labi escaped from Road's trap-thing and just attacked Tyki out of nowhere, though...

rhapsody blue
April 14, 2007, 05:41 PM
I kinda want Allen's part to shatter and then reassimilate, just because it can XD

I was thinking about the same line too except for the Innocence shattering. It would be cool if Allen is unconscious and his Innocence attacks Tyki on its own just like it did when Eliade tried to behead him.

RainyFrog
April 14, 2007, 09:37 PM
Eh? I thought Labi's name was Deak/Dikki/Darn (different translations), since that's what he reacts to in the scene...
Wait, which scene was this?? 0.0 Also, it would be cool if Tyki and Lavi fought a little, but I really don't think Lavi stands a chance against Tyki. Sorry Lavi. T_T

rhapsody blue
April 14, 2007, 09:43 PM

Deak might be his real name; it is Hungarian last name so maybe he's a Hungarian-Irish mix. He is mixed according to the manga so maybe that's his ethnicity?

Koen
April 15, 2007, 04:46 AM
yeah then tiky has an accident, this is so mysterious...

What's the accident, who'll cause it? Road, allen, tiky? Someone else. I go for tiky himself, I think tiky is overconfident, it would be awesome if hoshino will let him make a mistake himself. But I don't dare predicting. Lavi will still fight his evil alter ego, lavi is in a psychological fight but I don't think him escaping it yet - there's something we'll know (like the animators did with yeegar, I wouldn't suprise if hoshino will give more info on lavi)

Schwindelmagier
April 15, 2007, 07:18 AM
I also think that Lavi will struggle next chapter and won't escape from Rhode's dreamworld so easily. More about Lavi's past would be good but i don't wanna commit myself.
I also agree with Koenosaki-kun that Tyki causing the accident by himself: Being too over-confident could be the reason, yeah. Since his sentence "This is absolute power!!" is kind of over-confident, don't you think so? It was a strong attack, that's true but nontheless, Allen's still standing and the smile on his face is creepy. Moreover this sentence, he says: "I won't let you people escape from the darkness."...waaah~~~ Allen is so dark xD.

tune
April 16, 2007, 05:57 AM
psychological warfare >< .... scary~~
probably i'm more concerned about the tactical combat of the story... but i hope rhode's ability has a loophole...><

1: lenalee makes a comeback @ rhode
& 2: lavi loses, rhode wins
/ 3: allen wins, tyki loses

for some reason, i think having both the battles end in a tie will be less clematic...
is it just me, or does allen look just like haseo (manga version .hack gu) ? ><

Schwindelmagier
April 16, 2007, 08:01 AM
You're right, tune. There is a similarity between him and Haseo.
I also thinkt hat Rinali will finally make her move. I mean, the way she ahouted "Don't touch my nakama.", I think that the chapter she will use her Innocence or any other power (woman's power xD) again isn't too far away.

Koen
April 18, 2007, 10:47 AM
nah, not for now. No lenalee action now. It would make rabi nothing, rabi will come back. He has a secret, and I wouldn't be suprised if that secret will be shown in that dark world - making lavi stronger. Maybe road her weakness is that she doesn't know a man's weakness can be his strength. and I believe lavi isn't out yet, he'll make a suprising come back

Magical Poof
April 19, 2007, 08:51 PM
I'm of the opinion that Linalee will continue being a dead weight for a while, as horrible as it is. I can't see her legs just going "poof" and working again. She'll probably have to do some massive training or therapy for them or something. Maybe one of our Generals lounging around can do something.

Besides, this is a strictly Labi/Allen action fight, as far as I can tell... Unless Krory or Kanda comes bursting in and proves they're not dead... I think we'll see just Labi facing his past/fears/duty/whatever and Allen kicking ass :)

(OMG! He does look like Haseo in certain panels XDDD)

EDIT: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE RAW IS OUT!

Did anyone else find this chapter beyond awesome?! Allen's losing!!!!! DDDDD: But that exploding part was sooo cool! -spaz attack- -fangirls- -foams at mouth- -passes out-

Allashandra
April 20, 2007, 03:08 PM
Get your copy of the most recent DGM chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11814)

After you read it, start predicting away what you think will happen in the next chapter. No spamming and have fun.

Tailsnake
April 20, 2007, 04:31 PM
the battle looks amazing, can't wait for a translation

Leo Seta
April 20, 2007, 05:45 PM
Two! Not one but TWO Double-page spreads that made me go "Holy S***" first being pages 6 &7 and then 12&13. COME ON ALLEN! We believe in you! ><

rhapsody blue
April 20, 2007, 06:52 PM
Such an amazing chapter. Allen's attack on Tyki was pretty cool and unexpected. His arm healed up so that's a good thing. I guess that tyki finally felt what mortality is like and didn't like the experience. I didn't expect Tyki to go psycho like that. I'm sure that Allen will be okay though. I really want to know what the preview says...

Did anyone else notice that Road freaked out when she noticed Tyki's mood change? She even protected Lenalee, Chaoji, and Lavi from Tyki's blast. She even had a conversation with Lenalee so you know the battle is getting serious.

Overall, an amazing and unexpected chapter. Can't wait till the next one.

Magical Poof
April 20, 2007, 08:11 PM
Such an amazing chapter. Allen's attack on Tyki was pretty cool and unexpected. His arm healed up so that's a good thing. I guess that tyki finally felt what mortality is like and didn't like the experience. I didn't expect Tyki to go psycho like that. I'm sure that Allen will be okay though. I really want to know what the preview says...

Did anyone else notice that Road freaked out when she noticed Tyki's mood change? She even protected Lenalee, Chaoji, and Lavi from Tyki's blast. She even had a conversation with Lenalee so you know the battle is getting serious.

Overall, an amazing and unexpected chapter. Can't wait till the next one.

Eh? I thought the explosion thing was all in his head. You know how in some manga they have those scary hallucinations when the person has a lot of murderous intent or something... Or if you read PoT, that one part where people see Echizen as a "samurai," y'know? Well, we'll see in the translation, but I'm pretty sure it's just Tyki's imagination or something. I don't think Noahs have regenerative/healing powers... >_>

I was surprised with Road's change, too! I can't believe she actually saved them! Then again, Road doesn't seem all that evil sometimes... Strange, strange. But man, Tyki's going crazy on Allen! ;_;

NEXT CHAPTER!!!! -foams-

EDIT: Oh yeah, in my inital spazziness, I forgot to mention that what I wanted came true! In a way... I said I wanted Allen's arm to break so he could fix it and weird everyone out, just because he can... And the healing thing he did was kinda like that, so I'm happy XD

RainyFrog
April 20, 2007, 11:54 PM
Wow, I LOVED this chapter. But I got so scared when Tyki "got hit"! Snapped Tyki is so awesome, I can't wait to see more of him. But it looks likely that with his apparently more powerful but probably more reckless self he will become his own undoing.
Bit disappointed about the lack of Lavi, but the cool Allen and Tyki made it worth it. *hearts!* Cannot wait till next week!

JoJoJO
April 21, 2007, 12:21 AM
This chapter was so awesome, this got to be one of the best D-Gray Man chapter that I ever read, and the best part was when Tyki felt Allen murderous intent and he was in shock that was so sweet.

I hope next week chapter can surpass this one.

Schwindelmagier
April 21, 2007, 02:21 AM
This chapter is the best I have ever read *_*. Amazing, amazing, amazing. So much Tyki-Allen-action in it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.
And Tyki getting crazy, I always wanted to see such a part. Pure Love. Wow, his power is really frightening. I doubt that Alen will die, nevertheless..such a cool attack *___*
OMG, I can't say how much I like this chapter.
Moreover, Hoshino-senseis drawing skills are improving and improving. I will certainly have my fun cleaning and translating this chapter ^__^

Koen
April 21, 2007, 04:54 AM
Well, this chapter was so awesome. I liked allen talking healing his hand (the first :o), then tiky felt as being attacked and and losing the right side of his body (the second :o). Tiky going crazy, psycho and doing such an awfull attack, can it be more like :o

I think tiky smiled, enjoyed it because the feeling is different. Remember that road says that tiky is noah of pleasure. I don't think that tiky went beserk because he felt mortality, I think tiky was more like this different, this is so fuuuuuunnnnn

About road, well road seemed indeed suprised by tiky his attack. At the beginning she felt suprised, and she saved chaoji, and lenalee (lavi not sure?) but then it was more like yeah he's doing this, no lavi can't get out, allen is about to die, etc...

Hey, didn't you like the graphics of this chapter - so detailed

Raijatsu
April 21, 2007, 05:06 AM
best chapter this week!
Tiky is such a monster (dying in a vacuum is torture) and finally I understand his powers ^^

can't wait to get some cleaned pages and starting to use them for colouring

*thinking about a coloured tiky sig*