PDA

View Full Version : RaZe's ramblings. (naruto 341)

RaZe
February 08, 2007, 03:57 PM
figured i'd give this commentary thing a shot:
clicky me (http://media.putfile.com/naruto-341-commentary)

Feedback will deterine if i ever make another. :P

Due to time constraints i was unable to add in a video component. maybe nect time. -_- [or after work].

thanks for listening. ^^

kiddo7
February 08, 2007, 08:52 PM
I think this is definitely a great new way to give your opinion. You sound rather professional, kinda like you have done this before.
I still think this chapter does not deserve that high a score.

RaZe
February 09, 2007, 08:51 PM
1/50. ouch, tough crowd we have here. >.>

I think this is definitely a great new way to give your opinion. You sound rather professional, kinda like you have done this before.
I still think this chapter does not deserve that high a score.

Thanks for the response. if youtube counts, i guess i have "done this before", with blogging and such. As for the score, i have to admit, the rating was not in the script i had written out. It smiply came into mind at the last minute and i just tossed it out there. ^^

But, thanks for responding and for your positive feedback. :)

Saifi
February 10, 2007, 02:12 PM
1/50. ouch, tough crowd we have here. >.>

well heres # 2 and i dont really know about the 50 , but id say nice ramblings ! a little too professional sounding to be ramblings but anywhoo ! (not to mention u DIDNT slaughter enough names *just my opinion*) and ya i prolly wouldnt stop a blender with my hands either but seeing as the blender was running towards him itw as prolly for the best to put the forcefields up *boosting up chakra* and stop it with whever strength he could muster , hopefully getting the blender switch (naruto) before much damage came !

but ya i guess ud have had more comments if it was in the top sticked with other comments i had to look twice to see it was about chap 441 and aboyut 4 times to realize that its an audio file that sounds like "sth in the back ground in my music" rather than text ! but i think the idea of an audio commentary is rather unique at least to MH , so keep at it !

drsoong
February 12, 2007, 12:28 AM
Thank for the pronunciations of the names, Because i surely was butchering Kakuzu's name. Though a bit professional it was a good summary. If I could suggest what i think you should do: I wish you would comment more on the chapter while you summarize, (you know) like when you commented about Chouji and Ino uselessness. But thanks this is a good twist too reviews.