PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 298 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

UzumakiRoman
March 02, 2006, 12:43 PM
Here is the 297 goodies.

297 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1660.0)

ANd now the 298 Goodies!!! Enjoy!!! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1850.0) - GK

What will happen? When will it end? What is the meaning behind this?

Predict away!!

P.S. Don't forget to post in the Spoilers subforum if you have any information regarding the spoilers or summaries of the next chapter, or the Naruto Toshokan or the Mega Convo here if you want to talk about Naruto even more.

-----

Wow some interesting things going on!!

my prediction is Oro takes Sai home to Sasuke and introduces them.

Oro: Sasuke.. this Sai the brother of the man Itachi killed to aquire the Mangekyou Sharingan!! His aim is also revenge! It seems you 2 have alot in common!
Ku Ku Ku!!

Sorry to edit your post, UzumakiRoman, but instead of deleting it this way is better I think. The stuff above has to be included...~Miso~

Remus
March 02, 2006, 12:56 PM
Sai is no better than Sasuke if this is his real intention.
Also Naruto really is a freaky person.
I predict they will return to the village after Yamato told Sakura and Naruto about what he saw there and heard.

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 01:16 PM
I think the next chapter will be a walking home feeling sorry chapter. they lost another team member and they didnt get any real info from oro.

About Sai being the little brother to the guy Itachi killed, I doubt it. That guy was an Uchiha so that would make Sai an Uchiha to.

MadTact
March 02, 2006, 01:29 PM
1)Well they can return to the village with the mission details.
2) or..... yamato's bunshin is still around and Naruto is recovered, so they may give a little chase of Oro , Sai and Kabuto. Sai will probably do something to ensure that they escape from Yamato's group. (Probably wont happen though). Then return with the mission details.
3)When they return, Danzou might be brought into question since it was his subordinate that betrayed them on the mission.
4)A chunin exam would be interesting with Sai, Sasuke & Kabuto as a team then Naruto and 2 others.But it probably won't happen, at least i don't see a point in it. hmm unless oro is planing to destroy konoha again since the time for the Body Swap is near.

UzumakiRoman
March 02, 2006, 02:19 PM
i don't know if anyone is watching the fillers but i saw the one with Anko and how the cursed seal held some memories for her. They got released as she got near familiar places, and she also had nightmares.

i know we don't like to mix fillers with the real story line but, do you think the Kyuubi seal on Naruto affects his memory when he changes into that form. Maybe that can explain why he has trouble remembering battles where Kyuubi takes a more active role.

p.s. np Miso, that's cool with me^^

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 02:33 PM
As far as i can tell Naruto is in total bloodlust when kyuubi takes over. He doesnt think about anything except to destroy everything....

dimska
March 02, 2006, 03:52 PM
Maybe Sai's mission is indeed to assassinate Sasuke: he just succeeded in joining oro's group so he's in the best possible position to make an attempt.
But it would waste all the work done on Danzou's secret letter to Orochimaru and a failed assassination wouldn't add much to the story... (Even though I would like Sasuke to die, I suppose it won't happen before he has at least defeated his brother)
So I predict chapter 298 will be discussion and rest on Naruto's side with flashbacks to when he was controlled by Kyuubi and return to Konoha: There have been enough fights for now and Yamato is hardly a match against orochimaru, Kabuto and Sai (who got pawned by Kabuto by the way). But Orochimaru might give a message to Yamato's mokuton bunshin in order to launch a new arc like we'll see each other again at the next chuunin exam (if it's not in Konoha or in Suna I suppose sound nins could be accepted: wars happen all the time)

Galth
March 02, 2006, 04:30 PM
Did you the :kabuto awesome-ness factor? Where Orochimaru only managed to kill a clone, kabuto captured Sai alive, 1+1=2, Kabuto > Orochimaru :D [j/k]

Egoboo
March 02, 2006, 06:08 PM
Khaludh...I might be jumping to conclusions, but is your post in any way affected by the characters chosen to be in your sig? ^^´´ ahem dont hit me for that one! hm ok since this is the Predictions-Topic, here is my piece:
next chapter could get interesting since Naruto has absolutely no idea what happened, and Sakura&Yamato have to explain some things....maybe even tell him that he was close to killing Sakura. >_< ouchi for Naruto on that one, if he ever finds that out, he´ll blame himself to death for it. Despite that, a little chit-chat between oro and sai while they are on their way to Burger King Oro´s Lair, and thats pretty much all for next chapter.

Galth
March 02, 2006, 06:12 PM
Khaludh...I might be jumping to conclusions, but is your post in any way affected by the characters chosen to be in your sig? ^^´´ ahem dont hit me for that one! hm ok since this is the Predictions-Topic, here is my piece:
next chapter could get interesting since Naruto has absolutely no idea what happened, and Sakura&Yamato have to explain some things....maybe even tell him that he was close to killing Sakura. >_< ouchi for Naruto on that one, if he ever finds that out, he´ll blame himself to death for it. Despite that, a little chit-chat between oro and sai while they are on their way to Burger King Oro´s Lair, and thats pretty much all for next chapter.

Could be :D - the persons in my sig are my favy's, except for Shikamaru, he's only there because Vhea's Shikamaru cover totally rocks!!! When a cool Shino cover is released and coloured by her Shika-kun will be erased before you can say "Hey, where the f*ck did Shikamaru go?!". :D

Next chapter will see Moku-Yamato interfere with Sai departing and being chopped up for Oro's fireplace by Sai... That's my prediction...

diegocfq
March 02, 2006, 07:39 PM
I think Yamato's bunshin is gonna keep following kabuto, sai and orochi, until someone sees it and destroy it, while Naruto and Sakura get ready to get back to the village, or Yamato may think it is more important to discover where orochimaru is hiding before coming back to the village...

maggi
March 02, 2006, 07:48 PM
i think that kabuto is gonna find out about the clone that is hide in the bushes. then naruto, sakura......mmmhh,,mm/2$@#^%#&%#&W anyways only that the battle is over now and there's no way that naruto is gonna see sasuke. :mad

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 08:28 PM
Sai is no better than Sasuke if this is his real intention.
Also Naruto really is a freaky person.
I predict they will return to the village after Yamato told Sakura and Naruto about what he saw there and heard.

I don't think Sai was ever meant to be any better than Sasuke, despite his ranting about Sasuke being a traitor. I think it was Kishimoto's intention to have Sai be this way.

I think the next few chapters are going to detail Yamoto and co. going after Sai and co. with detours to focus on Kakashi or some other characters (flash backs or something). Then with any luck, that will take us to chapter 300 where Sasuke may make his return.

Galth
March 02, 2006, 08:30 PM
Kukuku, i'm sure perhaps Kishimoto will surprise us all by showing Sasuke in chapter 299, when NOBODY expects him to show up, kukuku

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 08:36 PM
If that happens, there will be 300 pages worth of commentary on chapter 299 within half an hour of its release. Before translation.:D And then we'll see all those Sasuke Sucks threads back again. Ahh..gotta love it.

I do wonder if Kakashi is going to feature before then.

Galth
March 02, 2006, 08:37 PM
Kakashi will appear as a secret weapon, when all is lost etc, when Sasuke or Sai is seriously pwning Naruto or something, has it not always been like that?

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 08:39 PM
I believe both Kabuto and Orochimaru are hiding somthing from eachother, though Orochimaru says he trusts Kabuto.
I think he and Sai aren't even on the same side. I think, right now, it's safe to say they're all playing eachother.
I'd like to see Yamato forget about Sai, and bring Sakura and Naruto back the the other villiage. I know Sakura stopped the bleeding, but she's still acting in pain, so it must be bad.

And, though I bet, by now Kakashi is healed, I don't think he'll be chasing Yamato, and the others, at least not alone.
If he DOES show up, he might have team Gai with him, but I doubt he will.

animefeen
March 02, 2006, 08:41 PM
At times like this you need kas. ablity to call on the tracker dogs. If they end up following wouldnt it be cool for Naruto to keep his calm and call out the Boss Frog, I think that would really surpise Oro. I know everyone wants the team to follow them but I think if they do follow Oro. would use Sai as the bait and throw them off their trail by deposing of Sai or seriously injuring him.

Far down the road I think Naruto will learn how to use the charka necklace to control charka, I thought of that after seeing the last page of bleach..if this would happen down the road and he learn the proper seal techinque it would be impossible for another jin. to step to him...That wont happen until he's close to maturity or hokage level even..

Galth
March 02, 2006, 08:43 PM
Team Gai enterd the mission during the last arc, so i think there's a bigger chance of seeing team 8 ( Kurenai, Kiba, Hinata, Shino ) appear at this moment, as they're the most useful team to have around when you are chasing something/one... And they did not have much screentime yet during part 2...?

Kakashi: tracker nindogs
Kiba: Smell
Hinata: Byukugan abilities
Shino: Tracking using bugs

Perfect! That's just what we need!

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hm. I really would like to see more of team 8, but seeing them work with Kakashi would be odd.
Maybe another team will come switch places with team Kakashi? I doubt it to no end, but I just can't see why Yamato would persue them, seeing as how he lost Sai, and Orochimaru now is one man higher.
Also, he would practicly be working alone. ((Other than having Sakura.)) But, I doubt with Naruto in that condition he could do much. Yamato could leave Naruto behind, and have Sakura keep a watch over him.

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 08:49 PM
Naruto didnt look to feel that bad... standing up throwing his head in every direction...

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 08:51 PM
But Naruto is always like that, even at his worst moments. No matter how much pain he's in, he'll always be that way.

animefeen
March 02, 2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah that's true....I havent seen lexifaye or Ifr..around during these debates mmmm I wonder what happen to em...

Can some please tell me I ask again when is the project month for the anime to start with the manga story..

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 08:55 PM
I definitely believe that there is a nice little power play going between Oro, Kabuto and Sai right now.  Probably, they are all aware of it, even if it remains unspoken.  I'm sure that Kabuto is, in his weird way, loyal to Oro...heck, maybe he's torn between his own ambitions and his loyalty, who knows?  

As for team 8 appearing...that could easily happen if Kishi wants to further delay Sasuke's return.  The apperance of another team could take up a whole arc...damn it.

Galth
March 02, 2006, 08:57 PM
Hmmz, i've heard they will start the rescue gaara arc in 5 episodes or something... i'll look it up...

Part 2 anime will start on episdoe 180

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 09:01 PM
Resuce Gaara? But...he's already been rescued? Oh, you mean how many chapters it took? Yeah...they could make it a quicky. In fact, yes, they could use the apperance of another team to fill in space till chapter 300. Haha! I'd laugh if after all this anticipation, 300 turns out to be....just an ordinary chapter.

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 09:04 PM
wait a minute there khaludh!!! isnt kakashi gaiden going to be in the anime???

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 09:08 PM
Hmmz, i've heard they will start the rescue gaara arc in 5 episodes or something... i'll look it up...

Part 2 anime will start on episdoe 180

Ah! Now I understand. BRILLIANT!!! I cannot wait for the next season...proper Naruto anime - none of this stupid filler...yes!! Thanks for that info.

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 09:10 PM
but but but..... they have to show kakashis story i mean thats like the coolest thing ever!!!!
yondaime is moving and talking and not dead!!!! they cant not show that!!!

animefeen
March 02, 2006, 09:15 PM
but but but..... they have to show kakashis story i mean thats like the coolest thing ever!!!!
yondaime is moving and talking and not dead!!!! they cant not show that!!!

They prolly will in a short filler arc, because even tho the anime didnt do the manga for almost a yr now its still not that much further than the manga once production starts..

Galth
March 02, 2006, 09:15 PM
Sorry, forgot about that one, they'll start with the Kakashi gaiden obviously

Sorry, sorry, this is supposed to be a 298 thread, predict again, littl´uns!

antukecik
March 02, 2006, 09:18 PM
It means kakashi gaide will be show vefore the new season...

anime = chapter 298, ontopic please!! ( note: it doesn't mean that... i just read somewhere: "172, only 7 episodes until the fillers end", so gaiden wil come after that... ) - K

kadoman
March 02, 2006, 09:20 PM
Yes, the anime could easily catch up the manga once more in very little time.  Then we'll have to sit back and watch filler again for another season.  I wish for once, they'd do some interesting filler, like, why not go back into Naruto's childhood and show us that?  Ahh..but now I digress and am off topic.

Ahem.  Back to predictions...well, just that I stand by my prediction that Yamoto and co. will go after Sai.  :)

The Boff
March 02, 2006, 09:22 PM
thank you khaludh........ a great weight has now lifted of my shoulders....

anyway, Yamatos bunshin. does that thing have telepathic abilities? otherwise it has to run back and report
to the real yamato and then everybody will be like: Oh no. we lost sai what are we going to do now. and in that time the bad guys gets away. so they don really have much of an option. no one in the team has good tracker abilities. so they start going home and thats where team 8 shows up to save the day.

that is my final prediction. now im gonna sleep

Nighty night ^^, don't dream of Yondaime Hokage ^^ - K

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 09:29 PM
Team 8 would be interesting, but I don't think it will happen.
I would like to see what new attacks Akamaru can do, and Shino, also. He must have gotten better, by now.
I really want to see what Ino has us her sleeves' lately, though. ((I'm STILL wondering where she has her headband, lately.))

But you're right, since we havn't seen too much of team 8, I'm sure we'll get the obbertunity.
Or I would like to see Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari come help out. I'm sure Gaara thinks he owns them somthing again, since Naruto helped save him.

But I think they won't show up to fight until around the time the Akatsuki are finally taking some action.

antukecik
March 02, 2006, 09:35 PM
I think sai is just acting to be orochimaru subordinate to spy the location of sasuke..

Amano
March 02, 2006, 09:55 PM
To predict the future ... difficult ... it is, ... Sai, Gone he is, his mission, unclear... if you follow him only pain u will find... too powerful the darkside has become

antukecik
March 02, 2006, 10:01 PM
What a sign..Hey you suppose to sleep Khaludh Good night
next chapter sai mission will became clear..(prediction)

Galth
March 02, 2006, 10:05 PM
Kukuku, i was 'asleep', as in, my pc was shut down and i was lying in my bed with all light out etc... but then some force made me turn it back on and there it was: bleach 217 hq by Maximum7!!

Anyway: i don't think we will see sai's intentions next chapter, otherwise they wouldn't bother hiding it from us this chapter, right?

ninetailsuzumaki
March 02, 2006, 10:57 PM
i predict sakura will begin to realize she might be in luv with naruto (yamato taichou sees it plainly) and it'll confuse her for a bit, with sasuke and all, and that love bite/scratch on her arm will be sakura's new tattoo/mark linking her to naruto and it will throb every time naruto goes kyuubified .... i sense a certain love triangle being reemphasized in the story again (kishi-sama, you sly dog)...
well, maybe....
i wonder now about the future of team kakashi...
naruto is pretty much stuck with yamato and sakura from here on out, kakashi *should* return to his team (it IS team kakashi after all) but would it be overkill having 2 jounin/anbu level team members around
naruto every mission? cuz to think about it, team kakashi as it is (minus chinpo sai) potentially kicks so much ass its not funny... mangekyou chidori kakashi, shodai anbu yamato, lil tsunade #2, AND a 4tail level jinchuuriki?
looks like the group will head home for a debrief but its pretty much a given konoha will try to go after sai/sasuke at that island hideout kabuto mentioned... depending on what yamato heard of sai and oro's conversation, he'll hafta make tsunade aware of a betrayal by sai and thus danzou, meaning major beef ahead among the "top brass" in the village...
hopefully we'll get an arc with some growth/progress of naruto's skills already and not just more tails.... THAT jutsu would be nice to see eventually :P
just can't be coincidence that hinata shows up on the cover in the chapter where sakura (via yamato's observations) almost realizes she loves naruto (only to be interrupted by naruto's natural fits of comedic genius :P)...

C4animax
March 02, 2006, 11:20 PM
Since naruto is in good shape, sakura can finish to heal herself, i expect yamato's clone following the groupe of three, maybe the whole team will do until kabuto or even sai set a trap that will make the team go back to konoha....
If they have to head back to konoha,i would expect kakashi to be up...could be fun to get kakashi AND yamato in another mission...they could get people from team 8 or whatever and take the belongings (mind spelling) that sai left on the floor.
That would be all for next chapter.

I don't think sasuke will ever show up during this mission.

xhobbesx
March 02, 2006, 11:37 PM
ninetailsuzumaki, that love bite theory is berrry berry innnteresting. it would be awesome for naruto to have a love story, only to have sakura die sometime in the future--knowing how love stories almost always work...

jukon
March 02, 2006, 11:38 PM
how is it a love triangle if sakura loves naruto and naruto loves sakura?
sasuke loves naruto now? or sakura?

R3sistance
March 03, 2006, 12:05 AM
If Sai was sent to spy on the Sound Village, that would weaken Orochimaru's posistion.There must be something about Sai which is different or unique that makes Orochimaru have some interest in Sai. Orochimaru is a powerful ninja even if his body is rejecting him. He could probably set-up an illision good enough to even trick Sai.

This move could be a way to pull Orochimaru away from Sasuke and towards Sai as a future body... or worse yet, Have Sai literally be the successor of Orochimaru's training. Unlike say Sasuke whom Orochimaru only intends to use for his Bloodline ability and then throw away once he is old for a newer more powerful body. It leaves ALOT of possibilities open. Needless to say, the result can not be good for Naruto.

Next episode is probably going to have some more discussion about Sai and then have the team back at Konoha reporting to Tsunade EVERYTHING that happened, including Sai's betrayal.

ninetailsuzumaki
March 03, 2006, 12:10 AM
by love triangle(s) i meant, the one underlying the story since it's inception, naru x saku x sasu, and naru x hina x saku... after all u don't have to even be aware that you are involved in a love triangle to be in one ie. hina likes naru, naru likes sakura who likes sasuke who loves/hates naruto as a friend/rival, who is also liked by ino, noted as *hot* by temari and ten-ten, and so on.... in this case, naru who has liked sakura all along but never gets acknowledged , finally in this chapter gets some *almost* professed luv from his secret crush sakura but opens his big mouth and hilarity ensues....
wonder if the mark on her arm will stay like jiraiyas.... she naruto's woman now LOL

UzumakiRoman
March 03, 2006, 03:00 AM
i predict when they get back to the village Naruto will finally realize his feelings for Hinata and Sakura will feel uber jealous!!

renrutal
March 03, 2006, 03:45 AM
297 started really good for Hinata fans, but the NaruHina ones were massacred by a bit, but that really depends on what translation did you read for that lastest chapter. I read 4 of them, and I've got different impressions from 3 of them.

Love love, there are a lot of kinds of love. But this being a shonen manga, I don't know if the others really matter.

Before Naruto had a obvious crush on Sakura, dunno if it still like that. But now...

If that kind of feeling Yamato told us is really the NaruSaku kind, then here goes my 298 prediction: Naruto realises he hurt Sakura badly, so he will wish to stay away from her(maybe even from everyone he loves). On the other hand, Sakura will try to be with him. Can you say irony? And there's a second irony, his whole life Naruto tried to make friends, now he would wish to stay alone to protect them. Please let Sakura/Tsunade punches take away those dumb ideas from his thick head.

Future predictions:

I believe that chakra crystal acts as Trojan Horse from inside of Kyuubi-Naruto transformation, Sakura will try to make one crystal that is activated by her chakra, even if it takes Kage-class skills.

Me being a NaruHina shipper, I'd wish that feeling to be the sister-brother kind, with Sakura actually pushing Naruto toward Hinata in the end.

cygnus
March 03, 2006, 05:07 AM
That chapter sucked.....most boring in weeks. I predict they return to Konoha and Danzou's powerplay continues. THey will probably get back to the village and something will have, or will BE happening.

hatakescarecrow
March 03, 2006, 05:07 AM
Prediction:
Yamato clone either gets disposed off by oro or reports what happens to the real person.
*cries over the fact that the fight is over and still no sasuke.*

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 03, 2006, 05:09 AM
That chapter sucked.....most boring in weeks. I predict they return to Konoha and Danzou's powerplay continues. THey will probably get back to the village and something will have, or will BE happening.

I agree totally.

Crossbow
March 03, 2006, 06:43 AM
/*sneaks out of the shadows*/

1. I declare there can be only one logical outcome to all this love triangle nonsense
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/Brandon1986/romeoandjulietbyburas_mew.jpg
or
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/Brandon1986/NarutoXHinata.jpg

Naruto may have had a crush on sakura during the early chapters, but I believe Sas/Sak/Nar/Kak relationship was always formed around the idea of the family Naruto never had (Brother/Sister/Father-Older Brother).

That and as a champion of love and justice I could never allow for Hinata's heart to be broken ^_^

So I'll get off my lil rant and actualy make a prediction: Sai goes off with Kabuto/Oro and leave the other's to make their way back to Konoha.
I agree with ren that Sakura will probably try and find someway to make a chakra crystal of her own. But I doubt that she will have her feelings of Naruto ever evolve into anything more than the goofy younger brother he has always been. And considering how closely Team Kakashi is modeled after the Sannin's (Do any of you want to even imagine a Tsunade/Jiraya coupling /*involuntery shudder*/, I doubt Sakura will ever have the same feelings toward Naruto that Hinata has.

jimhawking
March 03, 2006, 07:28 AM
My reading on every thing is that they were not speaking of love, but of protecting people important to you. If you look at the context Yamato sees Sakura healing Naruto before her own wounds and she was feeling useless. It just seems to me to be out of place for a discussion of love. You know the Truth of all this is we won't really know until Sasuke is back and safe with Team 7. We could see ever thing we saw from 296/297 play the same way when Sasuke returns and Sakura gets a good look a CS2. (It's still my contention that she will see CS2. Just as she saw How far Naruto will go to achieve something she will also see how far Sasuke will go too.)

Serger989
March 03, 2006, 09:00 AM
Hmmm that could be possible, but imo, I think he was going to say something on the lines of love :P It makes perfect sense to me. Though I don't think she simply just saw how far naruto will go to get Sasuke back, from the small flashback she had, she realised how far Naruto will go to get Sasuke back for her, because of his promise to her, I always thought Naruto went so far for Sasuke because of Sakura.

Also the slow motion panel Kishi used on Sakura right before Naruto woke up (grass blowing passed face, light background, zoomed in face :P), indicated that Yamato was about to say something on the lines of "love", it does suit the situation. IMO I think Sakura will simply be tied between Naruto and Sasuke, to me I think she doesn't know who to like because she likes them both now O_o I guess lol...

Galth
March 03, 2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah, but there is a difference, Naruto went Kyuubi for sasuke
and sasuke went curseseal2 for... sasuke too!

So Naruto's selflessness will make Sakura go :love

And Hinata-chan doesn't really 'love' Naruto i think, just admires him so much because he has the one characteristic she wanted to have for all those years... ( although she doesn't know that herself? )

Anyways... It wouldn't be right if they went for Konoha... the mission would have been a total failure then... Again... Beginning to sense a theme here... All Konoha shinobi will eventually abandon it for the hidden Sound XD

Serger989
March 03, 2006, 09:20 AM
I dunno lol, I still think Naruto went Kyuubi for Sakura, which was at the same time, for Sasuke, I dunno lol. To Naruto it's a win/win situation, but I think it all started when he said "I'll get Sasuke back Sakura, that's a promise of a life time." The flashback Sakura has kind of shed light on this. But the Hinata thing, I think you're right about that :) I never really took it as love, but rather a strong admiration towards Naruto's will to move forward.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 03, 2006, 10:31 AM
I'm sticking with the Chuunin exams. I think Naruto will participate in them when they return to the village, they will have a little time to eat ramen and relax but in a couple chapters we'll be seeing the exams. I don't think Sai thinks of himself as being in any way like Sasuke. I believe Sai sees sasuke as a traitor because he left the village for power and without any thoughts of ever returning. I don't think Sai plans on leaving Konoha forever, in fact i think he sees himself as doing a mission for Konoha by joining the Sound, kind of like a mole maybe...
Yamato won't chase Sai or Oro because he is a jounin and they definitly understand that things like this need to be reported to the Hokage before you start jumping to conclusions. He doesn't really know anything about what sai was doing and he's in no position to go chasing Kabuto and Oro after Sakura is injured and Naruto just went 4 tails.
We might come back to Konoha with a shock, if you think about it Danzou just sent Sai off on a secret mission and he should know that by the time Team Kakashi comes back he'll be under suspicion and most likely a trial would need to be held. I doubt this because i firmly believe or at least am hoping for another Chuunin exam.
Perhaps Danzou's trial will be brief or perhaps it will take place while the exams are so we can switch back and forth in traditional Kishi style.

conan
March 03, 2006, 11:17 AM
well there is something thats bugging me no one seems to have discussed.
why did the advisors choose danzou and his orginazation to stay with naruto.
do they know something we dont, they are sandaimes teammates you would think they are
tottaly trust worthy.
but in all of konoha and there ninjas they chose danzo.
seems quite odd, what do you guys think

Galth
March 03, 2006, 11:20 AM
Perhaps the Konoha Elders do not trust Tsunade anymore, because of her dicision to send Naruto, and they support Danzou?

conan
March 03, 2006, 11:30 AM
Perhaps the Konoha Elders do not trust Tsunade anymore, because of her dicision to send Naruto, and they support Danzou?

well that would be weird remembering that they chose her ,or jiraiya convinced them that she was better than him for the job.
well i think the story that sai told orochimaru has all the explanations for this, it would show everyones intentions(except kabuto ofcourse you never know whats on his mind ;))
i was just thinking that theres a new story starting to emerge, i think in the next chapter we might see flash backs similar to what happened with yamato when jiraiya was talking about naruto and the fourth tail.

Galth
March 03, 2006, 11:47 AM
well that would be weird remembering that they chose her ,or jiraiya convinced them that she was better than him for the job.
well i think the story that sai told orochimaru has all the explanations for this, it would show everyones intentions(except kabuto ofcourse you never know whats on his mind ;))
i was just thinking that theres a new story starting to emerge, i think in the next chapter we might see flash backs similar to what happened with yamato when jiraiya was talking about naruto and the fourth tail.

Well, they choose her, but they hadn't seen little Tsunade for about twentyfive years, right? And they got to know her again during the 2,5 years Naruto was gone, in which a lot could have happened between them...

Sephy7KillerMech
March 03, 2006, 11:49 AM
The advisors are far from trustworthy.. remember, what they want is to be the ones in charge. They want to control things without actually being the Hokage, an ideal hokage to them would be one that appears strong and appears smart and appears confident but is actually just doing whatever they tell him. The advisors never liked Tsunade to begin with and they probably chose Jiraiya first because they thought a hermit perv would be easier to control. In fact i'm pretty sure we'll see Tsunade either leaving office (doubtful) or totally revamping the aministration and choosing new advisors.

<EDIT> or she might win their hearts a'la Naruto confidence style! Sandaime probably won their hearts too, he was loved and the advisors probably respected him more than they do Tsunade.

Galth
March 03, 2006, 12:55 PM
The Konoha elders where Sandaime Hokage's former teammates, so they respected/liked him to begin with ;)

The Boff
March 03, 2006, 12:59 PM
they are? cool.

Miso
March 03, 2006, 01:05 PM
The advisors are far from trustworthy.. remember, what they want is to be the ones in charge. They want to control things without actually being the Hokage, an ideal hokage to them would be one that appears strong and appears smart and appears confident but is actually just doing whatever they tell him. The advisors never liked Tsunade to begin with and they probably chose Jiraiya first because they thought a hermit perv would be easier to control. In fact i'm pretty sure we'll see Tsunade either leaving office (doubtful) or totally revamping the aministration and choosing new advisors.

<EDIT> or she might win their hearts a'la Naruto confidence style! Sandaime probably won their hearts too, he was loved and the advisors probably respected him more than they do Tsunade.

Hmm...I would either deem them trustworthy. Of course they have their own opinions so they won't always agree with the Hokage in charge but I think they have Konoha's sake in mind.
After all, as Khal already said, they were the former 3rd's advisors. And I think they were only against Tsunade in the beginning because they thought she wouldn't be able to handle the "paperwork" and the organization work - and how we see Tsunade hating that this was a natural assumption.

animefeen
March 03, 2006, 01:24 PM
I dont think Naruto will become aware of what he did to Sakaru for awhile now, noticed she didnt even tell him what happen they like jump to another subject. Nor did they say anything when he ask what happen. I do like the theory that I first intro and I see someone took it in another direction being that that crystal will play a big part throughout the rest of Naruto. BUT if Sakaru were to develop one it would be like a common law marriage to Naruto because she will always have to be around to calm him down. I believe Naruto will some how learn how to use the crystal power. But that's futher down the line.

I think Oro. knew Sai was being spied on by Yamato clone and is using Sai right now. after all he is a Sannin after all and his sense of presence of others is amazing. Just take a look at the great ones in the series noone is really caught off guard they pretend like they are.[br]Posted at: March 03, 2006, 10:21:45 AM_________________________________________________

Hmm...I would either deem them trustworthy. Of course they have their own opinions so they won't always agree with the Hokage in charge but I think they have Konoha's sake in mind.
After all, as Khal already said, they were the former 3rd's advisors. And I think they were only against Tsunade in the beginning because they thought she wouldn't be able to handle the "paperwork" and the organization work - and how we see Tsunade hating that this was a natural assumption.

Dont you hate the ppl with no power try to control the ppl with the greater power...The advisors are loyal to the old ways of the leaf Tsunde brings in a newer vision and in their eyes somewhat naive vision..thus they would listen to Danzoul before they listen to Tsunde..

jimhawking
March 03, 2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, but there is a difference, Naruto went Kyuubi for Sasuke
and Sasuke went curseseal2 for... Sasuke too!

So Naruto's selflessness will make Sakura go :love

If anything she will blame it on Itachi more than selfishness.  

Anyways... It wouldn't be right if they went for Konoha... the mission would have been a total failure then... Again... Beginning to sense a theme here... All Konoha shinobi will eventually abandon it for the hidden Sound XD

I agree,  I think they get word back to Konoha will make attempt to follow back to the hide out and along the way what Kabuto said will be told to Naruto and Sakura.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 03, 2006, 01:34 PM
I didn't mean that the elders didn't have konoha's best interest in mind, i simply meant that they also have their own view of what konoha's best interests are and that they would preffure to have a weak person in charge so they could press those views.

<edit> at this point i don't think even Kishi knows what Sakura thinks of Sasuke now... at this point i'm pretty sure Sakura wouldn't even know what she thinks of Sasuke now...

animefeen
March 03, 2006, 01:46 PM
Shikamaru and Gaara said it best women are drawn to men with power, they deem it attractive and appealing. Naruto's power is for the first true time is being shown to Naruto, she's always seen Sasuke power and heard of Naruto's power from Sasuke and others but never seen it for herself. I think she will kick Sasuke arse or try to if he insults Naruto after seeing how far Naruto went for him. And this will surpise the hell out of all three of them

DarkManSharingan32
March 03, 2006, 02:50 PM
Shikamaru and Gaara said it best women are drawn to men with power, they deem it attractive and appealing. Naruto's power is for the first true time is being shown to Naruto, she's always seen Sasuke power and heard of Naruto's power from Sasuke and others but never seen it for herself. I think she will kick Sasuke arse or try to if he insults Naruto after seeing how far Naruto went for him. And this will surpise the hell out of all three of them

Meh...

If after all that she's said and done.... she begins to go after Naruto because he has gotten stronger...

Then Sakura is as bad a person as everyone has made her out to be...

kadoman
March 03, 2006, 03:03 PM
Meh...

If after all that she's said and done.... she begins to go after Naruto because he has gotten stronger...

Then Sakura is as bad a person as everyone has made her out to be...

No, I don't think so. Sakura is my least favourite character, so I'm not intentionally standing up for her, but I believe, if in fact, she does love Naruo, it is because she has finally witnessed how vulnerable he is, rather than being drawn to his power. I'm guessing she'd want to help him and 'be there for him' in his 'hour of need' so to speak.

walkie
March 03, 2006, 03:31 PM
I didn't mean that the elders didn't have konoha's best interest in mind, i simply meant that they also have their own view of what konoha's best interests are and that they would preffure to have a weak person in charge so they could press those views.

not only for you but i must say this for all ppl who think elders are trying to control hokage...this is what advicers do!!!...they should tell somthing or what to do...sometimes they should be disagree with the leader because, think someone that never argues with leader..can he/she be an adviser?!?!? of course no!!! he can be only a subordinate....plus although they are disagree with tsunade they didnt force stop her or did smthng like that....

mercycubed
March 03, 2006, 05:25 PM
Next chapter may show Yamato's clone relating what Sai said to Team7. But that migh wait until they get back to Konoha.
I hope the story shifts back to Konoha --the aftermath of Danzou's betrayal, the wrath of the advisors after being hoodwinked, and what Konoha deems is an appropriate response.
I hope Jiraiya learns about all this and schools Danzou something severe.
It makes no sense for the team to chase after Oro unless they want to die an early death.

Unfortunately, rather than displaying outright aggression, Danzou may have a "master plan" that involves Sai having a tracking device.
The tracking device will work based on Sai's chakra and parallel Spider-Man's spideytracers.*lame*

lexiefaye
March 03, 2006, 07:25 PM
What I would like to see is Naruto and Sakura have a nice long chat .... What we are going to see is in my opinion:

A ) Yamato makes the decision (much to Naruto's shock about Orochimaru being there and anger about them NOT automatically following) that they need to get this info about Danzou to Tsunade ASAP and must return to Konoha (plus they can't follow Sasuke without Kakashi - Kakashi needs his resolution with Sasuke too) ...

I don't think Yamato will keep the information about meeting Orochimaru and Kabuto a secret from Naruto but he will downplay Naruto going into 4-tails and somehow avoid that subject unless Naruto himself brings it up, or notices Sakura's arm  ... Sakura or Yamato might begin to say something only to be cut off by the other but Naruto will somehow be kept in the dark for now. Any emotional handling of the topic by Naruto (guilt, sadness, etc...) will be held off for now.

B ) We will also flash on the travelling Sai, Kabuto and Orochimaru where they will talk a bit about the mission but cryptically so no real information about it is given ... Yamato's Bunshin trails them to find out where Sasuke is hiding!!!!

This latest development makes me even more sure we will see Sasuke at the end of Chapter 300 when they return. The Sai/Sasuke interaction should be great to watch because I have a feeling Sasuke isn't going to take Sai's attitude very well. He certainly won't be thrilled to hear about his former teammates (he'll definitely be annoyed they haven't figured out that it's too late for him) and I haven't a clue how he will react to any Sai insults about them considering the strong feelings of respect he still would likely have towards them mixed with whatever dark evilness he's become by being with Orochimaru ....

Decoy
March 03, 2006, 07:28 PM
Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all so confusing! I think...

1) if they go back to Konoha that Sakura will tell Naruto about the fight (all but him hurting her). also, she'll be stuck trying to decide who she loves (we can't forget Rock Lee!). everyone will find out about the mission and be really worried and confront Dan.

2) if they don't go back maybe Oro. would have abandoned Sasuke now that he has someone totally willing to submit that is also with much strength and ability. so... while naruto, sakura, and yamato begin going after sai, oro, and kabuto, the chapter will detail what sai, oro, and kabuto are up to.

also with the necklace Naruto is wearing... i don't care what happens there it's just that the kyuubi reminds me way too much of when Goku transforms into the big monkey thing. i bet someone will get good enough to seal the tails so Naruto can continue to fight with the chakra (though not while going crazy from the 4 tails) and it not be a problem anymore.

C4animax
March 03, 2006, 08:30 PM
Some people seems to forget that A bushin is a proper person and they see and think the same thing at that time(well at some level), when yamato on the bridge says : "So this is the forth tails uh?" his clone saw it already not "him" from the bridge.

The best thing would be that one or the whole team try to follow oro and Co and then get ambushed by something, maybe some hint will be left by sai or some sample of stuff will be lost and we would have the pleasure to have a new mission of sasuke tracking with shikamaru, shino(yeah he's too cool nowto be left out), kiba, neji and chouji....

About the idea of a chuunin exam : Screw it, naruto 3 tailed own everyone and his outfit is better without the jacket. When they come back to konoha as someone said something need to be happening while they are absent.

Er i skiped 3 pages, is it me or the productor of dallas (eastenders for uk people) made a contest of the best love story?...

ps : What about this one : When they come back sasuke started a war with his small village he created? hahaha just kidding...

sejma
March 03, 2006, 10:01 PM
I'll bet that the Elders knew that Sai was going to be planted in Orochimaru's side as a spy. Danzou proposed the plan to them, and they agreed with it (which is why Danzou got to choose was the new team member). They kept it silent because they didn't think Tsunade would go along with the plan - its intent, for that matter, may have been to organise something with Orochimaru to eliminate Naruto for them, in exchange for a pardon or something, plus Sai, who likely has some power or bloodline that is highly desirable to Orochimaru (since he took him, after all) but would double as a spy for Konoha. The Elders are obviously not keen on having Kyuubi around due to the danger it poses on the village, but Tsunade would never go for a plan involving Naruto's removal.

A theory on the "or something" that may have been offered: Konoha's governmental support of him as jutsu researcher, with the willingness to look the other way on whatever he needs to do to research these things... so long as he is working for Konoha.

Danzou, likely, has more to the plan than what he proposed to the Elders. Having Orochimaru on Konoha's side would appeal to him as a method of the village gaining strength, as well as keeping him close so that if he attempts to betray the town again they'll be better able to have an eye on him. Orochimaru would know that, of course, so Danzou aimed to sweeten the deal somehow, to both his and Orochimaru's advantage. He's old now, but was a contender for Hokage in the past. He may want Orochi's assistance on a bodyswap, in exchange for Konoha helping to eliminate Orochimaru's enemies (specifically, Akatsuki), with them jointly splitting the spoils of defeating them. Danzou likely has other allies, so him, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and a few others take over the bijuu-extracting scheme (which is verging into excessive speculation that implies that Danzou might know what Akatsuki is up to). Danzou in the end would be trying again to become Hokage, perhaps, but the Elders know nothing about this.

So, next chapter: the team heads home. Yamato reports to Tsunade, who confronts the council. Big argument there. We find out what they knew. Shot of Danzou's face, no dialog from him. Naruto and Sakura talk, discuss Sai and Sasuke, and Sakura has an introspective moment where she thinks about Yamato's words. Maybe some discussion with Yamato, or an appearance by Kakashi or one of the other Konoha ninja (I suspect Ino: perhaps some girl talk?). Plot point for either next part of story on last page with something regarding Akatsuki, or foreshadowing something with Root or Orochimaru.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 03, 2006, 10:24 PM
If Naruto participated in the Chuunin exams again and he went three tailed he would never be allowed to be chuunin. Chuunin is a level of ninja that allows you to lead a group of Genin, Three tailed Naruto has no leadership qualities. If anything i would love to see Naruto take the exams again try and breeze through it and fail because he's always rushing into things and never really thinking things through. Then because he failed the exams TWICE he'll wise up and stop brute forcing everything. *shrug* i just want them to hurry up and get back to Konoha.
I think when we see Sasuke his face may resemble Itachi's alot more. Itachi's face always seemed kind of worn out to me, maybe because of the long lines, but i think Sasuke is going to look very very different. He's been living with Oro which would probably have the same effect as some junkie living with their dealer. Sasuke is not going to be the same person at all, the cursed seal would have heavily affected him by now and i wouldn't be surprised if he was starting to worship Oro just like all of Oro's other subordinates that got the cursed seal.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 03, 2006, 11:03 PM
Hm. You do have a good point. It seemed every ninja who was under Orochimarus' rule seemed like they were willing to do anything for him. It happened to Kabuto, and it happened to the other sound ninja. ((Tayuya, etc.))
Though, I don't really think Kabuto is like that at heart, and, no, I'm not saying this because I'm some sort of huge Kabuto fan, because I'm really not a fan. It just seems he's using Orochimaru, and, at the same time, I think Orochimaru thinks he's using Kabuto.
Then, it will turn out Sai is only being used by Danzou, who may be his father, which I doubt, and then everyone will reveal their traitors at the same time, maybe?
Like I said, I think they'll return to Konoha next chapter.
I think later on, Danzou will try to have Tsunade killed by Orochimaru, and then it will be a huge fight from the Sennin, where they will all die. ((But I think this will happen later on.))
Then, Shikamaru will become Hokage. ((It's very likely.))
I do think Naruto will go through the Chunnin exams with Kohanomaru, etc, and Hinabi, also.

The Boff
March 04, 2006, 12:17 AM
It would be fun to see naru in the exams but i doubt it ever happening... first off, imagine him in the third exam against a regular ninja. and with that i dont mean some mega special person like gaara, neji or lee or someone like that. imagine him fighting a random nobody, like the rain nins he fought in the first chuunin exam... that would just be pathetic. i mean he's been trained by one of the sannins for gods sake...

naru in the chuunin exam now would just be a laugh.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 04, 2006, 12:42 AM
Well, still, they mentioned Chuunin exams for somthing, didn't they?
I'm sure Naruto will end up fighting Kohonomaru, since they're rivals, according to one of the early chapters with the two.

The Boff
March 04, 2006, 12:48 AM
yea, thats a fight that would go well...

naruto vs. konohamaru. taking all bets! I'll give you 500-1 on Konohamaru and I also provide videopoker!

chin sai, if youre a member at narutofan.com check this guy out
http://www.narutofan.com/members/fan_art.php?act=search&search_str=vito

he doesnt have many yondy pics but the ones he got is awesome

vagabondOA
March 04, 2006, 02:41 AM
Konohamaru was really resourceful as well. Remember when his grandfather died and he tried to barricade the room against Tsunade?

I'd love to see how Konohamaru had progressed since then. Hopefully he has picked up some cool jutsu, like summoning his grandfather's guardian monkey (Monkey King, AKA the coolest Kuchiyose ever. Sorry Gama-chan). He also had some kind of weak jutsu which he thought would make him invisible. Has it evolved into a TRUE invisibility jutsu?

Also, Ebisu, like it or not, has some cool jutsu I would not mind seeing Konohamaru acquire. Ebisu, according to wikipedia, has the Kage Bunshin, Naruto's favorite move, and one Konohamaru REALLY wanted to learn. Seeing Naruto beaten with his own move, executed better than him, would make me freaking elated.

hatakescarecrow
March 04, 2006, 03:00 AM
Konohamaru was really resourceful as well. Remember when his grandfather died and he tried to barricade the room against Tsunade?

I thought that was a filler?

vagabondOA
March 04, 2006, 03:04 AM
Whatever. It was in episode 99. dunno if it's filler or not.

bebangs
March 04, 2006, 03:07 AM
previuosly
DonZou:
i have already arrange things such that you'll be placed with team kakashi.
in addition to your age is not much different from that of uzumaki naruto.
you're also the strongest of your generation in the village.
Above all else... that wonderful artistic taste of yours is simple breathtaking.

#282-283
senpai anbu:
we have no name we have no feelings no past no future only the mission.
we are supporting the big tree called konoha from inside the earth,
where the eyes cant see.
we are the will of the roots. Dont forget it.

Tsunade: (refering to donzou) if you' re here then that means.. (root anbu - sai picture)

prediction:
c l u e l e s s... Sai's probably like yamato - an experiment.

hatakescarecrow
March 04, 2006, 03:15 AM
Whatever. It was in episode 99. dunno if it's filler or not.

the barraciding hokages office was a filler. nvr happened in the manga.

vagabondOA
March 04, 2006, 03:25 AM
Doesn't mean it's not cannon.

Besides, He's the 3rd hokage's grandson. You doubt he'd not be resourceful?

kadoman
March 04, 2006, 07:26 AM
Doesn't mean it's not cannon.

Besides, He's the 3rd hokage's grandson. You doubt he'd not be resourceful?

Sorry, but it is not canon. If it's filler, it's made up by someone other than Kishimoto. Filler amounts to little more than fan fiction. Kishimoto has made it clear previously that he has nothing to do with the anime and that he is far too busy concentrating on the manga.

Pokeballman
March 04, 2006, 07:36 AM
sai and Sasuke look almost the same...
so i think that Sai mission is to replace Sasuke..

Sephy7KillerMech
March 04, 2006, 12:19 PM
Sai is kind of an empty vessel, no emotions, no real ambition of his own... I'm sure he's got a great story as far as his past and his lil bro but nothing that can't be shown to us in a chapter or less. He could be Oro's new body, but we all know Oro wants Uchiha eyes so bad he can't stand it. He could always take sai's body and then surgicaly implant sasuke's eyes and have the best of both worlds. Then we get blind fighter Sasuke, which would be gay...
Anyway, it's possible something bad will happen to sai fast, or maybe he'll change, maybe Kishi isn't even sure what he's gonna do with sai in the future... Right now he's only intriguing(sp?) because he's so odd, and he carries that pic of his lil bro even though he has no feelings? i don't think so... still other than that he's boring and needs some development or else i'm sure he'll die or lose his soul or something...

Leen
March 04, 2006, 12:46 PM
Sai is actually a great character. Kishi creates him that way purposely to serve this need of emotionless traitor, cheater, betrayer.........the list goes on and on...... I like the way he is created by Kishi. He is good in ninja arts, has a dry and sarcastic humour like his chimpo jokes, betrayer and until now we still wonder about his past..... It's a great character. It has much rooms to be developed. Way to go, Kishi.

donkeyhigh
March 04, 2006, 03:07 PM
What she said :)

Kakashi_Sensei
March 04, 2006, 04:51 PM
sejma: So, next chapter: the team heads home. Yamato reports to Tsunade, who confronts the council. Big argument there. We find out what they knew. Shot of Danzou's face, no dialog from him. Naruto and Sakura talk, discuss Sai and Sasuke, and Sakura has an introspective moment where she thinks about Yamato's words. Maybe some discussion with Yamato, or an appearance by Kakashi or one of the other Konoha ninja (I suspect Ino: perhaps some girl talk?). Plot point for either next part of story on last page with something regarding Akatsuki, or foreshadowing something with Root or Orochimaru.

This mission is not over in the least! If it were, Naruto would still be knocked out. Oro and Kabuto are going to lead them to Sasuke (who will appear, as predicted by tons of people, in chapter 300)... I think.

GordoIrado
March 04, 2006, 05:00 PM
their mission was never to recover sasuke or anything; the mission was "meet with the spy" and the spy was met. mission over.

Galth
March 04, 2006, 05:09 PM
The mission was to get as much information out of the spy as possible and capture the spy alive.

fto
March 04, 2006, 06:13 PM
who will win in a fight between sai and sasuke?

vagabondOA
March 04, 2006, 06:14 PM
@Kadoman:
So... When Anko's history was revealed, it's all false because it was part of filler?

Or when Hinata developed her own jutsu, it's not canon because it was filler?

Besides that, this discussion was not that serious. All he really did was make some explosive notes, string up razor wire, and drop pepper bombs on people

C4animax
March 04, 2006, 06:25 PM
their mission was never to recover sasuke or anything; the mission was "meet with the spy" and the spy was met. mission over.

I agree even if they couldn't get the spy...(well we don't know yet)

Then, Shikamaru will become Hokage. ((It's very likely.))

Shikamaru hokade...why? he isn't even jounin...

@Kadoman:
So... When Anko's history was revealed, it's all false because it was part of filler?

Besides that, this discussion was not that serious. All he really did was make some explosive notes, string up razor wire, and drop pepper bombs on people

I think they can do whatever they do in the anime as part of a filler as long as it suits the manga's feeling, people trying to get stronger etc...as for anko's history this would be probably something that noone would care...well i never wondered anything about that character. :o (maybe kishimoto told them the "short truth" : "she refused to follow oro" and then they set up the story)

If they meet sasuke on chapter300 that could be good that the "trap" set was a genjutsu stopping them from going further...

Reui
March 04, 2006, 08:06 PM
Shikimaru is an eximaner for the Chunin exam so im sure hes a jounin at this point.

Also i think it would be awesome if Sai became the vessel and Oro tried to steal one of Sasuke's uchiha eyes but ended up messing it up and Sasuke was left with a scarred eye like Kakashi's but on the other side of his face.

enzomars
March 04, 2006, 08:25 PM
Shikimaru is an eximaner for the Chunin exam so im sure hes a jounin at this point.

Also i think it would be awesome if Sai became the vessel and Oro tried to steal one of Sasuke's uchiha eyes but ended up messing it up and Sasuke was left with a scarred eye like Kakashi's but on the other side of his face.

Wooow! That's just somth BIG. Didn't that one comin'.
Tanks u made my day.

Galth
March 04, 2006, 08:28 PM
Uhmz, Shikamaru is said to be still a Chuunin, he said so himself in chapter 247 or something...

kadoman
March 04, 2006, 08:48 PM
@Kadoman:

Um...yeah. Sorry, but yeah. If it's filler, it's false. Unless you see it in the manga, it's not Kishimoto. And I don't really know how else to stress it. Unless the idea comes from Kishimoto's head, it's not Kishimoto's idea - therefore, it's not canon. I appreciate that the discussion was not too serious. Just making a point. The only canon is what is in the manga. Anime must accurately follow manga, or else it's not canon. Just...simple as that really.

Galth
March 04, 2006, 09:05 PM
298 predictions does not equal 'filler isn't true story' discussions, if you want to talk about that make yourself a new thread for it or go to NF :p

Predator
March 04, 2006, 09:27 PM
Um...yeah. Sorry, but yeah. If it's filler, it's false. Unless you see it in the manga, it's not Kishimoto. And I don't really know how else to stress it. Unless the idea comes from Kishimoto's head, it's not Kishimoto's idea - therefore, it's not canon. I appreciate that the discussion was not too serious. Just making a point. The only canon is what is in the manga. Anime must accurately follow manga, or else it's not canon. Just...simple as that really.

Here comes the Predator to show the light for those fallen in the darkness of doubt
Global practice: Nothing official can be shown to the society without getting approved by the owner, in the current record it's Kishimoto. Games, toys, FILLERS aso aso..... all has to be allowed by Kishimoto. That's the point in calling it official after all (one name, one idea, big big money). So I get bored by you spliting the PR into canonic and others. Kishimoto allowed those scripts to be animated and edited them as he saw it fit for those things not to go off the track. Anko's history, Hinata's new jutsu and all the other things shown in the filler arc (thank god 5 weeks only left) are still true they just don't follow the relevant path. (Look how fillers are made in Bleach to see some justification for my point of view)

I mean, do you really think he can live without being influenced by other (read "outside") ideas. No matter how much some here idolize him he's a Homo Sapiens Sapiens same as all of us. Imagination has limits and it always tends to go in circles if not directed otherwise.
To evade these filler denials I propose to assume fillers as stories Kishimoto was too lazy to tell, so he made others to write their ideas and chose the best one.

Now back to the Predictions.
We will get one more turtle pace chapter. In best case Team Kakashi will return to Konohoa at the very end of the chapter. If not those pages will be filled with dialogues between three remaining ninjas there. Oro and his caravan might disappear for now. We will see them returning to the base in chapter 300. (I really liked the idea said before about the dialogue when returning. Sasuke:"Well you look bad! What happened?" Kabuto:"Naruto happened.")

Sorry Khal! Read your post only after writing this so...... Gomenasai!

enzomars
March 04, 2006, 09:48 PM

Hum! I don't think they made those so called fillers without consulting kishimoto himself. And i also think that he's limited ( bounded, don't know how to put this one ) by the time and by the space allowed in jump to efficiently devellop the story in the manga without taking the risk of loosing some readers ( imagine 50 chapters of boring missions between Sasori's arc and KN4's arc, or better , imagine all those fillers drawn in the manga hehe ). So those fillers might give him the opportunity to explain some stuffs rather than to just fill.
+ They show how the characters are becoming closer to each others, how and why they're getting stronger,the experience they're getting ,how they sociolize etc...So nothing will be sudden when part 2 will come.

Show me were Kishimoto said that he doesn't agree with what's going on in the anime fillers, and that it's all false (the trip to the rice country, Anko's past ,Orochimaru on the move ...).
Then i'll agree with you.
So we still have to wait for Anko's past explanation to come in the manga?

I Completely agree with Predator_U.

Prediction: Boring Chapters on sight :p so i give up reading for 2 weeks (he loses me :smile-big )

ogreslayer
March 04, 2006, 09:49 PM
Mission is over, No spy to capture, not enough contorllable firepower to take on or follow Oro.

They head back to the village, it seems Yamato's bushin is aware of Sai's movements if its really thinking it should come back to report rather then attempt to delay a Jounin, a Sannin, and whatever Sai is. If Sai's mission is to kill Sasuke he'd fail, I highly doubt that Sai is on Naruto's level (Danzou is making a baseless claim he know little about Naruto end especially Sasuke's development). His power comes from those drawings and with the Sharingan, Sasuke will decimate him. Sai's more than likely giving Oro an invitation/plan for something, otherwise Oro would have killed him after he read it rather than bring him along and risking a spy.

If I were in Danzou's place I might look to strengthen Konoha by removing Tsunade who he probably sees as too much of a pacifist, also the line in 285 about Danzou being the man to ensure the villages future, just screams treachary; especially with one as diabolical as Oro being involved.

My thoughts for 298 are that Oro will be introducing Sai to his Immortality Jutsu, the end of a Kunai or Sasuke; who will then introduce him to Chidori

P.S. Sasuke:"Well you look bad! What happened?" Kabuto:"Naruto happened."- great line; hopefully followed by Sasuke's shock and a desire to test his stength against Nauto

kadoman
March 04, 2006, 11:13 PM
OK...we'll all just suit ourselves, since (unless we are personal friends of Kishi's) not one of us is any position to state with 100% accuracy just what the deal is with Kishimoto's authority regarding the fillers.  He may have something to do with them, he may not.  We don't know (despite what we might read in interviews - can't show, don't have, sorry).  :)

Sorry, sorry...for going off topic!  No more! Last time, I swear!

Look, back on topic:

I wait with baited breath for Sasuke's return at chapter 300.  In the meantime, I think Yamoto will take what is left of his unit and charge forward, going after Sai and Oro and co.  Going back to Konoha would surely waste their time?

UzumakiRoman
March 04, 2006, 11:58 PM
I wait with baited breath for Sasuke's return at chapter 300. In the meantime, I think Yamoto will take what is left of his unit and charge forward, going after Sai and Oro and co. Going back to Konoha would surely waste their time?

i see your point, but at this moment Naruto and Sakura are injured, Sai apparently has betrayed them and gone with Oro, and Yamato still has his bunshin out there(chakra has been used and Yamato not at full power). i think pursuit in the case would be foolish maybe even suicide! Konoha has to be next stop if ninjas are supposed to be trained to make right decisions! As an alternate plan, maybe Yamato bunshin follows Oro and the bunshin relays position of the hideout with a pigeon or something!

glasskatana
March 05, 2006, 03:24 AM
(I really liked the idea said before about the dialogue when returning. Sasuke:"Well you look bad! What happened?" Kabuto:"Naruto happened.")

P.S. Sasuke:"Well you look bad! What happened?" Kabuto:"Naruto happened."- great line; hopefully followed by Sasuke's shock and a desire to test his stength against Nauto

Thanks, I posted that line... god-knows how long ago. Though I think its been changed a little. Maybe someone else adapted it. My memory isn't too good. I wasn't really assuming it would happen with Sai in the scene too but at least it's gotten some attention.

As for my predictions: Well I think the next chapter is going to be called Yamato's compass or something. So going off of that, perhaps when Sai and Naruto were having their discussion in the hot-springs Yamato planted some kind of wood homing device in Sai's bag. Maybe he planted in that imitation mask we saw him with WAY back when. So whether he'll pursue Sai, I don't know, maybe team 7 will return to Konoha and use that device to spy on Oro's movements. You know, give them some jump on Oro when they go after Sasuke.

hermallorn
March 05, 2006, 10:21 AM
I don't see any use for Sai. Even if he is an uchiha, I don't think Oro will prefer take over his body rather than sasuke's. Maybe sasuke will leave on a mission and oro will have to switch body immediatly so he will take over sai but that would be lame

Mara999
March 05, 2006, 01:56 PM
Hum! I don't think they made those so called fillers without consulting kishimoto himself. And i also think that he's limited ( bounded, don't know how to put this one ) by the time and by the space allowed in jump to efficiently devellop the story in the manga without taking the risk of loosing some readers ( imagine 50 chapters of boring missions between Sasori's arc and KN4's arc, or better , imagine all those fillers drawn in the manga hehe ). So those fillers might give him the opportunity to explain some stuffs rather than to just fill.
+ They show how the characters are becoming closer to each others, how and why they're getting stronger,the experience they're getting ,how they sociolize etc...So nothing will be sudden when part 2 will come.

Show me were Kishimoto said that he doesn't agree with what's going on in the anime fillers, and that it's all false (the trip to the rice country, Anko's past ,Orochimaru on the move ...).
Then i'll agree with you.
So we still have to wait for Anko's past explanation to come in the manga?

I Completely agree with Predator_U.

Prediction: Boring Chapters on sight :p so i give up reading for 2 weeks (he loses me :smile-big )

I've always thought that the way many mangas are written (especially Bleach and Naruto) the authors put in "gaps" on purpose that can be filled in the anime-version. They give hints of various things that are never fully explored in the manga and give the anime-makers behind-the-scenes descriptions of what they want or just let them have free reign. For instance, Naruto stayed in Konoha for a few months before leaving, right? That way most filler-material is acceptable, at least the stuff that has been established before.

DarkManSharingan32
March 05, 2006, 06:29 PM
I don't see any use for Sai. Even if he is an uchiha, I don't think Oro will prefer take over his body rather than sasuke's. Maybe sasuke will leave on a mission and oro will have to switch body immediatly so he will take over sai but that would be lame

I think Sai's body will provide a another window of time for Sasuke to get strong enough to take on Itachi... Yeah, Sai migh be weaker than Sasuke... but im sure its a better match than the body Orochimaru already has....

Ok, as for my AMAZING PREDICTION...
Meh... this will be a mello chapter for the most part. Mostly talking and walking... Yamato's bunshin (well, i guess we are all going on the assumption that it IS the bunshin and not the real Yamato.... but we've never seen a Wood Clone before...so...lol) will continue to follow Oro & Co.... while "Yamato" & Co. go over the best options to take from this point.

I highly expect Sasuke to show up, once they reach the lair.... and i JUST had cool idea for somethin that happens. Imagine... as soon as Sai sees Sasuke, he launches an attack... that smashes right into Sasuke... but all it does is Dissipate the clone... ~BAM~... One of the jutsu Sasuke learned was KB... or Snake Bunshin.... or that cool Mud Bunshin that Sandaime/Oro know how to use...

This just goes to say that Sasuke wont just show up... he should do something cool before he says something...
This chapter should focus more on Orochimaru's crew than Yamato... Kabuto will probably begin to hate Sai's attitude... while Oro has to restrain Kabuto with words from attacking the ever-smiling Sai.

I think that Yamato's group will eventually decide to follow their clone, and not miss this chance to talk to Sasuke... Yamato will explain that it is a very dangerous, but through the combined efforts of Sakura/Naruto... they will explain that they will never get another opportunity like this... and they will begin to follow after...

I just feel its a bit too soon for them to head back to Konoha...

In the coming chapters, Sasuke will hear of Naruto's power and will set out to meet them... seemingly alone. Yamato + Co wont make it all the way to the lair, as they will meet up with Sasuke long before that (sasuke will most likely dispatch Yamato's clone without being seen)... When they meet, i expect Naruto to get angry(early stages of Kyuubi) and charge after Sasuke (after a small chat..)... BUT SAKURA WILL HOLD HIM BACK...

All those times Naruto fought for her, all the tears...all the feelings... all culminates into this one moment... Sakura will fight Sasuke. (I'm calling this...lol)... Sasuke will mostly dodge, landing a few shots... but this fight will look alot like Tsunade vs. Oro... Sasuke will ahve some internal monologues like "She has really gotten stronger... Naruto was right...what is this monsterous strength"

Eventually Sakura will land one of those crazy-ass punches... knocking Sasuke back a ways.... At this point Sasuke's CS will come out... but he will show his mastery of CS and pull it back in, with a smile. And with this he'll say something cool... and then Kabuto will show up, and they will teleport outta there after some words... or somethin... The fight wont be that serious... Just something to let us all know what level Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke are currently at... in relation to eachother...

With this... they won't have anymore leads... and will be forced to go back to Konoha...
----

Well, thats my usual OVER-THE-TOP prediction... none of which is likely to come true... but it sounds good doesnt it...
(Actually, i think im QUITE sure that Sakura will be the next person to fight Sasuke... and she will hold Naruto back this time...)

Ok... debate it up peoples....

UzumakiRoman
March 05, 2006, 11:10 PM
@DarkManSharingan32
i think that would be an interesting scenario but i think Sakura would get pwned by Sasuke.
However, i would hope that after training with Oro that Sasuke WOULD NOT hold back!!!
For all the time people have spent talking about Sasuke i wanna see him tear it up!!
If not then he can crawl back into Orochi's hole for another 2.5 years!!

chin sai
March 06, 2006, 04:18 AM
they follow sai,zetsu is watching, kakashi is on the way akatsuki attempt on oro sasuke kicks ass

mageofdeath
March 06, 2006, 05:27 AM
I think that they might head back to the village at this point because:
1. they have a traitor to report back as a missing nin...
2. they are undermanned, and have only 3 nin in their team 1 chuunin med, 1 anbu (maybe jounin), and 1 gennin (funny how he's the strongest of all 3)...
3. they won't have the firepower to take on Oro, Kabuto, Sasuke, Sai and whatever else is inside the sound village at
this point...
4. people are forgetting that the whole point of the mission was to capture the spy and bring him back for interrogation, with perhaps the possibility of infiltration and kidnapping Sasuke...
5. if sasuke has indeed progressed anywhere close to the point that naruto is at right now, then I'd have to say they have no chance of bringing him in against his will...
and finally Yamato has learned of the traitor (or should I say 2, since he probably heard Sai mention Danzou) and must have a sense of urgency to abandon this already failed mission and report this as it is really REALLY important for tsunade to hear Danzous plan, and he also has to place the safety of whats left of his team before the mission...

so next chapter will just be the team heading back to the village while he explains what he heard of the plan, after which it will cut to Oro's lair where Sai finishes explaining the plan and we are obviously teased with a Sasuke silhouet, which will be revealed at the end of 299...

donkeyhigh
March 06, 2006, 06:27 AM
Yeah, they'll be heading back as you say.
But I kinda thing Sasuke is gonna come to see them off, or we'll see him hiding in some bushes in the mountains, watching the fight between Orochimaru and Naruto.
Or they'll meet him on their way back. Something.
Just so he can bitch in Narutos face that he's still too weak or something.

EDIT:
If Sakura were to smack down Sasuke, I think he'd better take a hint and get back to Konoha. That would rock.
Seriously, if even the girl that loves you and would do anything for you, kicks your ass, you know you're doing something wrong.
Especially if she used to be physicly weak..

*giggles* It would be so fun to see his expression :D I just remembered Kakashi's expression during the bell-exam-part-2 :) He was kinda freaked out :p Kakashi, the calm cool dude :D Shocked by Sakuras strengh :D hihihi, funny :)

binkansarariman
March 06, 2006, 08:06 AM
woops.. this is not a prediction for 298.. but think:

1. Yamato is a Kanoha secret experiment to contain shodaime hokage's DNA
2. Shodaime has the ability to control a jinchuuriki's chakra.. therefore in the past there ARE some guys who were the containers of these mythical beasts.
3. Is Naruto too, a Kanoha experiment like Yamato but designed to contain the powerful chakra of a bijuu?
4. Perhaps Naruto DNA makeup is based on Yondaime?

hmm....

hatakescarecrow
March 06, 2006, 10:24 AM
The best prediction is this ..... a boring talking chapter.

If Sakura were to smack down Sasuke, I think he'd better take a hint and get back to Konoha. That would rock.
Seriously, if even the girl that loves you and would do anything for you, kicks your ass, you know you're doing something wrong.
Especially if she used to be physicly weak.

That may happen but remember that oro said it himself the dye him in his own colour.So he will most likely not go back to hidden leaf after 1 punch.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 01:49 PM
I think there's a use for Sai. I mean, why else would Orochimaru take him like that?
Of course it's all Danzous' doing. He wants to be Hokage, and he's using everyone to get what he wants.

DarkManSharingan32
March 06, 2006, 02:25 PM
I think there's a use for Sai. I mean, why else would Orochimaru take him like that?
Of course it's all Danzous' doing. He wants to be Hokage, and he's using everyone to get what he wants.

Bad guys in the anime have the same mentality.... They use their ninjas as tools, and not as human beings. Sai, being an emotionless kid seems to be the perfect "tool"... but as we know, this also makes him a prime target for a Naruto conversion...

Now... that being said.. it is very possible that Danzou could have offered Sai's body to orochimaru as some sort of peace offering... I believe that once Sai finds this out... all that emotion (mostly tied to whoever that picture is), brought up by the words of Sakura/Naruto will spur him to do something rash.... like trying to escape Oro... He'll be captured, but eventually assimilated by Oro... yay!

donkeyhigh
March 06, 2006, 02:35 PM
Everytime I hear the words "ninja" and "tool" in the same sentence, I think about Haku..
God damnit, I really liked Haku, even Zabusa for that matter.. After Naruto talked with Zabusa that is..

And the AMV made, called "Naruto - Not just a tool" with Linkin Park and great editing with Haku..
Uhm, this is as far off-topic it's probably possible to get, but I just really like that AMV, and Haku..

Anyway, as far as the predictions go, I'm kinda blank out of ideas. :p

Ifuritas-fan
March 06, 2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah that's true....I havent seen lexifaye or Ifr..around during these debates mmmm I wonder what happen to em...

Sorry, been busy with other stuff...
Life does that to you.
Posted at: March 06, 2006, 01:24:36 PM_________________________________________________

[b]Here comes the Predator to show the light for those fallen in the darkness of doubt
Global practice: Nothing official can be shown to the society without getting approved by the owner, in the current record it's Kishimoto. Games, toys, FILLERS aso aso..... all has to be allowed by Kishimoto.
<snippage of justification>

In response... allow me to point out that you are thinking along how things work in America and in the west in general.

In Japan, derivative works, fan works, and works that are supplimental to a creator's main work are FAR FAR FARRRR more tolerated than in the west.
Doujinshi for example are well known to exist by the character's creators... and if you go to a convention in Japan you see them being sold by the groups who created them in actual merchant stalls.

Hell, thats how more than 50% of the mangakas get their starts... doing doujinshi (and no... not talking about purely the hentai crap)

Case in point, if you watch the Ah Megamisama movie, you see Belldandy changing her outfit at one point into a saifuku and other outfits. The creator of the manga said he had them do that as a tribute to all the doujinshi authors.

Can you imagine for even one second that some group like say...Marvel... or DC alowing the same sort of thing to happen? Of course not. Why? because we're overrun with asshat lawyers...and we have iron fisted control of IT as an accepted practice. Over there... meh... not so much.

So it's very very likely that Kishimot just gave them some guidelines of "don't do this... and don't do this" and left the rest more or less up to them. Japanese are interesting that way, you should look into the culture some.

Anyway...

Predictions: As before... they head back to Konoha intent on telling Tsunade... they get there, Yamato has not told them what he's found out through his clone. He tells Tsunade... only we find out that either she already knows... or they seek to confront Danzou... only to find out that it's actually a sanctioned communication with Oro...

I still say we're gonna see a chuunin exam... and so far we've not had it either confirmed or denied yet.

That's what I hate about Kishimoto at times... he has the characters NOT comment on something that is commentworthy. Whatever is in that letter is being saved because (imo) it relates to Sasuke's return to the manga.

If he said, "Oh look, Kabuto. An invite for some of our gennin to attend the Konoha chuunin exam." Bang... it's a dead give away right there, and we'd see like 500 threads predicting how awsome Sasuke'll be when he shows up, and how he'll own the exam no matter who else is there.

This way, the anticipation is kept high. I understand why he does it from a business standpoint... but still... it's annoying.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ifuritas-fan , very nice responce to that.

chin sai
March 06, 2006, 06:33 PM
no one can guess whats going to happen, seeing as how everyone was wrong. but i guess it's supposed to be a fanboy freefor all.
all in all i can't wait for the next one

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 07:21 PM
Everyone wasn't wrong, a couple other people, and myself said Sai was going to betrey Yamato, thoguh he never seemed like he was on their side to begin with.

GordoIrado
March 06, 2006, 09:35 PM
Ya know, Sai is not loyal to Yamato, the Leaf or Tsunade... he is loyal to Danzou and Danzou only. He didn't betray anyone.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I'm AWARE of that. That's why I don't even barely count it as betreying anyone, because he's such trash, it didn't seem he was even betreying anyone in the first place.
I didn't like Sasuke, but he was differant.

Tanuki-dono
March 06, 2006, 10:12 PM
Wow, why all the Sai-bashing? I suppose with an audience as such, it's quite easy for Kishi to misdirect and trick us. Most of the audience plays right into his hands. I think the creation of Sai is quite interesting, as someone else earlier mentioned. Yes, he's been dehumanized for the sake of his role in the story, but does that make him "zomg-ebil!!!1"? Crass. Rude. Yes, he puts on this mask. There have been seeds planted within the roots of the story for the eventual turnaround of the outlook on Sai. Obviously, he's being used by Danzou but that doesn't mean he's the worst scum of the earth. In his eyes, he's being loyal to his mission under Root and Danzou - something believed to be for the best interest for the future of Konoha. He's being the efficient tool he's been trained to be, probably from a young age, at that. I think we're going to see a gradual shift towards the background of Sai - whether that comes sooner or later remains to be seen. I predict some childhood tragedy, of course. We know his brother died, yet he claimed to be numb to the sensation of emotional pain at the time.

chin sai
March 06, 2006, 10:15 PM
Everyone wasn't wrong, a couple other people, and myself said Sai was going to betrey Yamato, thoguh he never seemed like he was on their side to begin with.
absolutely and this doesn't mean his mission is over

Ya know, Sai is not loyal to Yamato, the Leaf or Tsunade... he is loyal to Danzou and Danzou only. He didn't betray anyone.
once again, i say, is hsi mission revealed ? all the sai haters, um whatever.
i aknowledge the fact that sai is a true shinobi- no heart, no life, just the mission.
sai is the first shinobi i have seen in naru world.
so please remember those momments he had "with" us
his perception is way above normal, he seems to be the epitomy of a shinobi, the strongest in his group of anbu, headed by the most millitant shinobi leader.
so i'm guessing he's strong.
if he was put in that position by his superiors i think they have faith in him
but again i say lets enjoy the ride :yondaime

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry for the Sai-bashing, I'm just so tired I can't stand it right now.
I know there's a reson Sai is the way he is, but I still don't like him, he just' isn't the type of charachter I like at all, even if he's being used.
I mean, I liked Haku fine, but still.

And there are some others who didn't let their emotions get in the way of the mission, and, you know, there is still time for Sai to show emotion. And, as you would put it 'not be a shinobi'.
But alot of the charachters in Naruto don't show emotion like that while fighting. Sure, a couple times when it was over and done with, but that's differant.

chin sai
March 06, 2006, 10:31 PM
again i say sai is the first shinobi, actual heartless cold blooded, extremely skilled, and knows how to play his "role".remember what he said at the bridge to sakura and naruto about yamato acting like the spy. he isn't a person he is a shinobi.
feign weakness and win with overwhelming might- sun tzu

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 10:42 PM
Hm. he isn't really that way, he has emotions, and they'll come through at one point or another. ((Supposing he's a human, and not some sort of clone or whatever.))
Remember Haku?? He was better than that, and still, he loved Zabuza.

And, like I said, there is plenty of time for Sai to shed that 'cold-blooded, ice-hearted' appearance and show true emotion.
And the reson he is how he is, I believe, is because Danzou is using him. Understand?
And why are you saying he's the 'only true shinobi'? Orochimaru, of ALL people, is cold-hearted.
Sasuke is cold-hearted.
Itachi is cold-hearted.
They have emotion, sure, but so does Sai. He just thinks he doesn't, becuase he's undergone emotional training, I suppose.

GordoIrado
March 06, 2006, 10:46 PM
Kabuto is also cold-hearted. But I guess above all, being a shinobi is about loyalty. That would make Naruto the ultimate ninja, I guess. LOL

finitesaidness
March 06, 2006, 10:51 PM
I would like to see some revelation as to Yamato having the ANBU mask of Sai's "sensei" or "sempai". I'm sorry, I don't remember the chapter and page numbers, but it was shown after Yamato and team Kakashi were at the hot springs.

glasskatana
March 07, 2006, 12:15 AM
I already gave my take(s) on the mask. For the moment my theory is that perhaps every root member has this mask. So, Yamato, knowing that Sai was in root, forged one out of wood and put it in Sai's bag. All this happened while Sai and Naruto were in the hot springs, (that sentence sounds so weird out of context). Somehow he'll be able to use this mask as a homing device on Sai/Oro. After all isn't the next chapter called Yamato's Compass.

By the way, a lot of people are talking about how Danzou wants to be hokage. I just can't see that. At one point he may have wanted to be hokage, but now I think he has a different view of the world and what he wants to contribute to it.

mercycubed
March 07, 2006, 12:15 AM
the "root" - another play on roots of trees. Trees, trees, trees.

There have been seeds planted within the roots of the story for the eventual turnaround of the outlook on Sai.
You just can't stop yourself, can you TD? :p

No predictions this week. Hopefully, team7 heads back to Konoha.

Mikk1o5
March 07, 2006, 03:27 AM
Sai is Sasuke in disguise....and he is fooling everyone!!!!!! Rawrr!!

Reui
March 07, 2006, 04:20 AM
Prediction for not the next chapter but the upcoming few:

Kakashi Joins with team 7.

Oro at some point takes over Sai's body.

Huge battle royal insues.

kakashi/yamato fights/holds off Oro.

naruto Fights Sasuke to a draw at base levels but then goes to Kyuubi and knocks Sasuke away.

Sakura is attacked by Kabuto.

Naruto rushes to assist Kakashi thinking Sasuke is unconscious.

Sasuke gets up with a lvl 1 CS and looks over at Sakura Fighting.

A voice in Sasuke's head tries to force him to give in completely to the curse seal and kill Sakura.

We see conflicting voices in sasukes head like his father saying "You really are my son" Naruto saying "You really are a coward" Kakashi saying " Good companions are all we really have." Sasuke seals his CS through sheer force of will and knocks Kabuto down.

The fight with Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato isnt going very well with Yamato knocked Unconscious and Naruto afraid to release kyuubi 4. Kakashi uses the MS and uses all his Chakra and Naruto is left to fight Oro alone.

Just as Things look worst for Naruto we hear "Chidori" being said as a flash of light moves towards Oro but misses him.

We see Sasuke standing infront of Naruto in the same way he stood infront of him to protect him from Haku in the Zabuza Arc with him saying "You know naruto, your such a complete loser."

We then get to see team 7 vs oro fight.

Oro says something like "If i cant get your eyes one way ill rip them right out of your head" and damages Sasukes left eye.

Sakura then heals him but with the fight going bad as they are outmatched by the Sennin it looks very dire.

Naruto uses the forbidden jutsu (Yodaime's 4th teleportation jutsu) to move sasuke and sakura to a safer location.

Jiraiya and Tsunade catch up and fight Oro and all 3 are fatally injured.

Tsunade makes Kakashi the next Hokage.

Jiraiya tells Naruto about his family origin (Maybe something like Jiraiya is his Grand-Father and Yodaime was Jiraiya's son, which would explain why all 3 fight the same way almost).

Kakashi transplants his Sharengan Eye to Sasuke and when sasuke awakes he says something like " it looks better on you anyways"- This gives sasuke the loop hole to a MS without killing Naruto.

-----------------------
This also allows Yamato to remain team 7 Leader as Kakashi as new Hokage wouldnt be allowed to lead a team.

Calibur
March 07, 2006, 07:47 AM
reui : your last statement is just horrible. im sorry but that is a weaksauce prediction.

enzomars
March 07, 2006, 09:31 AM
Bad guys in the anime have the same mentality.... They use their ninjas as tools, and not as human beings. Sai, being an emotionless kid seems to be the perfect "tool"... but as we know, this also makes him a prime target for a Naruto conversion...

Now... that being said.. it is very possible that Danzou could have offered Sai's body to orochimaru as some sort of peace offering... I believe that once Sai finds this out... all that emotion (mostly tied to whoever that picture is), brought up by the words of Sakura/Naruto will spur him to do something rash.... like trying to escape Oro... He'll be captured, but eventually assimilated by Oro... yay!

I'll stick with that one. That's how i see things too.

chin sai
March 07, 2006, 01:26 PM
sai is strong, it won't go that easily.
kishimoto is setting you up for a fall, just for you having the nerve of thinkin you know what he's thinking. :yondaime

conan
March 07, 2006, 02:46 PM
i ve forgot if i even posted here,the threads gone too long to read all posts.
any ways on to prediction.
i think that the best thing strategically is to go back to konoha , the mission was to get the spy to find info that may lead to an openning to orochimarus defences
and he could be assasinated,but now that orochimaru is there that means the whole mission is based on nothing and serves nothing now,so i would think they should go back to konoha and deal with danzou first ,but you never know ,naruto could convince yamato that they should keep on orochimarus trail to find sasuke,it could go either way.
but i would like the first one to happen,i want to see more talking and charracter development after several chapters of raw destruction.

chin sai
March 07, 2006, 03:18 PM
with the last chapter the way naruto was acting completely broke my train of thaught and the mood of the last couple chapters wich was really dark.
that jinchuuriki...very scary.
btw anyone notice all naruto's jutsus use no seal work.

girlsfavtoy
March 07, 2006, 03:59 PM
Only Jutsu he uses a seal with it kage bunshinn. LOL

guess you can count the summoning also.

modokjr
March 07, 2006, 04:33 PM
298: Team 7 chats about what to do and decides that they should follow the tracking device that Yamato has implanted in the ANBU mask Sai is carrying.

299+: It is revealed that the letter states:

"Dear Orochimaru,

Let's be pals. Here is a spare body for you. He is the little brother of one of your former host bodies. He's pretty 00ber.

Regards,
Danzou"

When Sai and company reach the hiding place, Sai reveals his real mission by trying to kill Sasuke. This nearly screws up Oro's plan to take over Sasuke's body right then and there. Oro then tries to take over Sasuke's body and nearly succeeds except that Team 7 shows up and really puts the kibosh on Oro's plan. Oro is forced to take Sai's body and Sasuke is given a three year reprieve. There is much rejoicing.

Big reunion.

Many emotions.

Lots of fighting.

It gets vague at this point.

Remus
March 07, 2006, 05:24 PM
Some of your Predictions are interesting but you know f**k Oro and his story lets just get the idiot eliminated and go for Akatsuki. I mean Oro is evil,gay,strong,gay,has a lot of jutsu,pedo,is a very good villain and not to forget gay but thats it.
Its enough we know what he wants so lets just get rid of him and go on with the Akatsuki arc and something more about Naruto & Co. If we move to Akatsuki we see Sasuke ( not that I'd love to seem him, who cares about him anyway? :P )
because he wants to kill Itachi.
So its time for Oro to move and I'd enjoy seeing him leaving with a Rasengan Hole in belly.

kadoman
March 07, 2006, 05:58 PM
Agree - want to see more of Akatsuki. They are who I am most interested in, even though I like Oro. Want to find who their leader is! Want to see more of Itachi in action and Deidara!

kubik
March 07, 2006, 06:11 PM
Give them 100 chapters to intruduce themselfs.
modokjr -> I like your theory :)

DarkManSharingan32
March 07, 2006, 06:46 PM
Meh... people seem to keep forgetting that Team 7 is following the only lead provided by the Akatsuki following the conclusion of the Sakura/Chiyo vs Sasori and Naruto/Kakashi vs. Diedara fights...

This part, that includes Orochimaru, could well be a ploy to gain a united front against the Akatsuki... think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"... Even Kabuto has said something to that effect when he healed Sakura.
---

To put it simply... Since even the Akatsuki finds Orochimaru a threat...It is smart to think that he will be apart of a future Akatsuki storyline.... Which of course means that Sasuke will get a shot at Itachi... and that Konoha will have their chance to fight against the Akatsuki as well... (and most importantly... we will finally get to see Orochimaru and Kabuto fight seriously...lol)

badger
March 07, 2006, 06:48 PM
Per 298, I think that it'll be Naruto dealing with the potential threat of him losing control as well as having the potential to harm, and possibly kill a teammate (Sakura). Team 7 will travel back to the villiage to make a report and Yamato will reveal what he saw; ultimately that Sai betrayed them. In 299, Tsunade will send them back out to retrieve Sai (he's still a Konaha shinobi), Danzou will probably be brought in for questioning, and Team 7 (with or without Kakashi) will probably get back-up from Team 8 or 10 (or both I hope).

Chiru
March 07, 2006, 07:12 PM
They will go to Kusagakure and enlist help. Kusagakure, not caring about their jinchuuriki being up against the likes of Orochimaru, will send the Nekomata Jinchuuriki (a girl that will show interest in Naruto, making trouble for NaruSaku and NaruHina) to help Team 7. They don't have time to go all the way back to Konoha and they can't have 3 (Yamato, Sakura, and Naruto) against 4 (Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sai, and Sasuke). So yeah, they'll definately get reinforcements of some kind.

DarkManSharingan32
March 07, 2006, 07:23 PM
They will go to Kusagakure and enlist help. Kusagakure, not caring about their jinchuuriki being up against the likes of Orochimaru, will send the Nekomata Jinchuuriki (a girl that will show interest in Naruto, making trouble for NaruSaku and NaruHina) to help Team 7. They don't have time to go all the way back to Konoha and they can't have 3 (Yamato, Sakura, and Naruto) against 4 (Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sai, and Sasuke). So yeah, they'll definately get reinforcements of some kind.

While i dont necessarily think that your prediction is correct... the issue of time you brought up is very good one. In the time it takes to travel back to the villiage.... it's very possible that Yamato's tracking devise could be found and destroyed... leaving them at square one...

Which is another reason why i think that Yamato might send up sime kind of signal.... but they will persue Oro and company shortly after a discussion...

(If they were to find another Jinchuuriki... i think it would be smarter to inform her/him of the Akatsuki threat rather than enlist their help.... They might just walk into another Akatsuki fight, which i dont think they are prepared for...lol)

graphic_content
March 07, 2006, 07:28 PM
After their return to the village...and Sai betrayal's is exposed for what it is...

one of two things will already have happened...

...Danzo and the Roots, will be immediately put under trial, which will cause civil unrest within the community and possibly break out with some awesome battles...

or...Danzo would have already left by then with all his loya followers, leaving Tsunade only to guess what their next course of action will be.

Chiru
March 07, 2006, 07:36 PM
(If they were to find another Jinchuuriki... i think it would be smarter to inform her/him of the Akatsuki threat rather than enlist their help.... They might just walk into another Akatsuki fight, which i dont think they are prepared for...lol)

Yeah, but this way, when Akatsuki comes back into play, they can get another bijuu (making them a step closer to their goal) without having to get out beloved Naruto. lol XD

DarkManSharingan32
March 07, 2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but this way, when Akatsuki comes back into play, they can get another bijuu (making them a step closer to their goal) without having to get out beloved Naruto. lol XD

Yeah... but this puts Naruto (who is nowhere near full health) In the middle of a battle with new Akatsuki... with new powers... Honestly, if Naruto meets any Akatsuki right now he would probably be captured...

chin sai
March 07, 2006, 08:01 PM
we will finally get to see Orochimaru and Kabuto fight seriously...lol)

kabuto seriously got brushed aside like the weakling that he is next to naruto, and oro seriously could not fight anymore.
stop looking down on naruto he is seriously that strong as we just saw in the manga unless i was halucinating those chapters

modokjr
March 07, 2006, 08:17 PM
one of two things will already have happened...

... or Danzou has in fact done nothing that the village council would disapprove of, such as plant a spy/assassin in Orochimaru's organization. I'm not suggesting that he's done it with Tsunade's knowledge, but rather that he intends to present it as a fait accompli and therefore a sign of his superiority over Tsunade.

Such an action would only serve to embarass Tsunade and exacerbate the problems she has with Danzou. It would not, however, be the capital crime you seem to suggest he is guilty of. As Wrath said over at NF, everything we have seen of Danzou tells us he is a villian. Experience suggests, therefore, that he is not.

DarkManSharingan32
March 07, 2006, 11:11 PM
we will finally get to see Orochimaru and Kabuto fight seriously...lol)

kabuto seriously got brushed aside like the weakling that he is next to naruto, and oro seriously could not fight anymore.
stop looking down on naruto he is seriously that strong as we just saw in the manga unless i was halucinating those chapters

Are you serious? First of all... "Naruto" didnt have anything to do with that fight...(but Kyuubi had an awful lot to do with it...) and if you didnt pay attention, less than a minute later Kabuto restored himself... And as for Oro, i find it quite clear that Orochimaru was merly testing out the Jinchuuriki that was in front of him... His language and jutsu choice confirms this... He didn't outright attack Naruto once... everything was a counter AFTER he observed "Naruto"'s attack plan...

What i mean is... (and you cant relly refute this).... Is that neither Oro or Kabuto have been in a one-one fight since maybe the Sannin-fight... (and back then, Oro couldnt use any jutsu...lol) What Kabuto has learned since then is surely more than long-ranged healing... and i really want to see what jutsu they both will use once they are trying to KILL their opponent... :-)

glasskatana
March 07, 2006, 11:45 PM
O.K.
I don't want to hear anymore Naruto or Oro bashing. Orochimaru is obviously one of the most powerful ninja we have yet to see. However Naruto is also extrememly powerful, if you wanna go into some argument about how its not Naruto its the kyuubi who's powerful, go to the Toshokan thread.

But Oro was practically at his limits when he fought with 4-tailed Naruto and, since not even the kusanagi can pierce his chakra armor, I'd say Naruto in 4-tailed mode has a practically perfect defense. so it could very well be that Oro being the brilliant ninja he is, decided to hold back direct attacks until he could find a good opening, at which point his attack still did nothing. Also Oro's speech pattern means nothing, he talked in the same way when he fought sandaime, until his arms were about to be destroyed which is when he started acting differently, its pretty obvious that Oro simply enjoys the act of fighting and talks in the same way whether he's winning or losing.

In my opinion neither the kyuubi nor Naruto is in control of the 4-tailed form. It's simply a destructive impulse with the malicious intent of Kyuubi, (possibly with shards of Naruto's conscious as well.)

As for predictions, I definitely think that the mask we saw Yamato with before is a homing device. I also think Sai has some ability/connection with either bloodlines, Uchiha, or perhaps jutsu copying. Maybe he can make immortal bodies with his art jutsu. Or maybe he can imitate bloodlines to a point. Who knows. Maybe when his brother died he left Sai something that would have a great deal of value to Oro.

chin sai
March 07, 2006, 11:47 PM
so what your saying is oro was just playing with kyuubi. so the sword of kusanagi his ultimate attack that didn't pierce naruto, was just "playing".
and roushamon gate his "ultimate defense" that was wiped out, was just playing. the fact that any attack he tried was pretty much laughed at by kyuubi
says that he wasn't playing.
saying his body was at it's limits, and not killing kyuubi, and high tailing it out of there says he cannot fight naruto...please reread the manga
it's pretty obvious he had to leave

glasskatana
March 08, 2006, 12:16 AM
@ chin sai
Are you directing that post to me or to DarkManSharingan32?

chin sai
March 08, 2006, 12:37 AM
you posted while i was replying
any way muh predisio es yamato's clone will follow oro an report the location of the camp , if he can thier movement pattern, and the location of uchiha sasuke. before being killed by said missing nin

DarkManSharingan32
March 08, 2006, 01:37 AM
O.K.
I don't want to hear anymore Naruto or Oro bashing. Orochimaru is obviously one of the most powerful ninja we have yet to see. However Naruto is also extrememly powerful, if you wanna go into some argument about how its not Naruto its the kyuubi who's powerful, go to the Toshokan thread.

But Oro was practically at his limits when he fought with 4-tailed Naruto and, since not even the kusanagi can pierce his chakra armor, I'd say Naruto in 4-tailed mode has a practically perfect defense. so it could very well be that Oro being the brilliant ninja he is, decided to hold back direct attacks until he could find a good opening, at which point his attack still did nothing. Also Oro's speech pattern means nothing, he talked in the same way when he fought sandaime, until his arms were about to be destroyed which is when he started acting differently, its pretty obvious that Oro simply enjoys the act of fighting and talks in the same way whether he's winning or losing.

In my opinion neither the kyuubi nor Naruto is in control of the 4-tailed form. It's simply a destructive impulse with the malicious intent of Kyuubi, (possibly with shards of Naruto's conscious as well.)

As for predictions, I definitely think that the mask we saw Yamato with before is a homing device. I also think Sai has some ability/connection with either bloodlines, Uchiha, or perhaps jutsu copying. Maybe he can make immortal bodies with his art jutsu. Or maybe he can imitate bloodlines to a point. Who knows. Maybe when his brother died he left Sai something that would have a great deal of value to Oro.

The main flaw in your defense there is that dispite all that... Sandaime is dead...

and Chinsai... it sounded to me as if Oro wasnt in the least be surprised that the Kusanagi didn't work... he was just trying it out. No one made mention of Kusanagi being the "ultimate attack"... its actually and attack that Oro uses in nearly every fight he has been in. I would like to think that Oro is stonger WITH jutsu... than without...

And actually... Orochimaru and Kyuubi/Naruto were trading nearly similar attacks... before Oro's inferior body started to reject him. Before that point... they were dead even.

kadoman
March 08, 2006, 07:32 AM
The main flaw in your defense there is that dispite all that... Sandaime is dead...

and Chinsai... it sounded to me as if Oro wasnt in the least be surprised that the Kusanagi didn't work... he was just trying it out. No one made mention of Kusanagi being the "ultimate attack"... its actually and attack that Oro uses in nearly every fight he has been in.

Yes, agree with you there.

I think some people are a bit confused about the whole notion of Oro 'playing' with Naruto. 'Playing' is probably not the best word to use.

Subtext in a comic is a very difficult thing to pin-point, because we get limited clues handed to us (either via words or pictures). Yet, I believe that Oro was not necessarily 'playing' with Naruto; he did take him seriously but at the same time, clearly, he was not 'freaking out' about it. Clearly, he was not overwhelmed or shocked to his very core or anything. He was taken aback that the Kusannagi didn't work, but I don't think this was the equivalent of his world crashing down around him, you know. He was testing himself and his strength, against Naruto and he will take his observations and conclusions away with him and examine them some more.

bebong
March 08, 2006, 09:10 AM
Hey, have anyone discussed about this where in page 7 yamato said that "jiraiya sama spoke of the fourth tail but....i woundn't thought is was so...." what does this mean???

Gold Knight
March 08, 2006, 09:14 AM
I think Yamato was just so surprised by Naruto's transformation, bebong. Jiraiya said Naruto would be bloodied but Yamato probably did not expect Naruto to look so beastial.

UzumakiRoman
March 08, 2006, 12:54 PM
Well it's not like Jiraiya didn't say he was a MINI KYUUBI!!...lmao

chin sai
March 08, 2006, 01:44 PM
dark man that's like saying tyson would have won if he didn't miss all those shot or get hit by all holyfields shots...he had to leave
body rejecting him = had to leave = he lost
if he didn't have to leave he would have stayed
he didn't pretend to get hit by the chakra ball that took 3 raushamon gates, he got hit.
did he recover well from the shot, absolutely
do i think that he is week by any means..no!
but do i think that this brand new baby devil wannabe is a match for the reigning champ wich is said by japan's, and naru worlds fiction to be the strongest demon beast who was just effin' with oro by taking his time to come up with colorful attacks wich i think was just him stretching hs legs, no look at it simply who stayed ..who left.
i believe kabuto said orochimaru should be at hi limits by now...while kyuubi was for lack of a more appropriate word chillin.

johanna4life
March 08, 2006, 04:03 PM
Offtopic but check out my KEWL Phone Wallpapper!!
http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc261&image=36241_DSC00084.JPG

donkeyhigh
March 08, 2006, 04:10 PM
johanna, doesn't like.. 97,6% of the world population have that cell-phone theme?

Sentou Ryoku
March 08, 2006, 04:13 PM
Back on topic, since Orochimaru's taken Sai with him, I wonder if Team Yamato's goona chase them to their North side base where Kabuto told them it would be.

=S=

kubik
March 08, 2006, 04:17 PM
I suspect another plot no-jutsu.

chin sai
March 08, 2006, 04:18 PM
Offtopic but check out my KEWL Phone Wallpapper!!
http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc261&image=36241_DSC00084.JPG
nice

Ifuritas-fan
March 08, 2006, 05:10 PM
Okay, a couple things about Orochimaru "playing with" or "testing" Naruto.

Just to forestall any outcries...I will be refering to him as Naruto throughout the post, if you prefer "Mini Kyuubi" just substitute it as needed.

First, while Orochimaru is my #1, all time, favorite villian in this series it really bothers me when people overinflate or undervalue him. Both such actions really bug the crap out of me. Being a real fan, imo, means that you don't just yell "rah rah rah" for the character and assume that they are all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful. Oro has some SERIOUS gaps in his judgement skills that too many people flat outright overlook in the rush to worship him.
Fact:He underestimated Sarutobi. In the databook it implied he was toying with the 3rd in that fight, not taking it really seriously. He subsequently paid for his folly with the loss of his arms and jutsus for a long time.
Fact:He underestimated Tsunade's will to protect Naruto. And he paid for it by getting the snot beat out of him and being FORCED to retreat. That's right... FORCED.
The guy, for all his genius and coolness, has shown a marked tendancy to underestimate people, and end up paying for it during the fight.

So, while he initially fought Naruto to test him... I firmly state that I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was not testing him in the end.

To support this claim I will point out some features of the battle that I believe that those that claim he was "toying with Naruto throughout the whole battle" might be unintentionally ignoring.

1.Orochimaru knew that his current body does not have the capacity to allow him to fight all out(at his full power) for an extended period of time.
a. He has also had 2.5 years to learn precisely how much his current body is capable of, and as a prudent and intelligent shinobi, would have measured and quantified this capacity so that he would know when he needed to absolutely end a battle before his limit was reached.
b. At the end of the battle, Oro stated clearly that he'd reached the limit of his body's ability, and required time to rest while lying face down on the ground. There is simply no way that Oro was not fully aware of how much stress his body could take. He's been training Sasuke for 2.5 years, so he had to know what he could take in a battle, and what he could dish out. He'd not let himself get into such a vulnerable state (requiring a brief lie down) unless he was either suicidal, or he'd just made a mistake and unintentionally been forced to exceed the safe limits of what his body could handle.

2. Given Orochimaru's comments regarding the Kusanagi sword failing to hurt Naruto, his point that even the sword failed to hurt him, shows that he expected it to do otherwise.
a. The Kusanagi sword has been shown to be one of Oro's final attacks in the battles we've seen from him, and appears to be reserved for when he needs to kill an opponent. Examples:Sarutobi, Tsunade.
b. The Kusanagi sword has been emphasized as a very potent weapon in the manga, (Enma's comments that it hurt him even in his diamond hard staff form) and in fact is a weapon of legendary power in the minds of the Japanese (it's power is akin to that attributed to Excaliber in the King arthur tales, able to fell any foe.) That he would use such a weapon with anything less than the intent to kill would run contrary to the drawing of such a blade. you don't draw a weapon of that sort of potency unless you want to end the battle (The japanese have built a certain mystique around bladed weapons in their society, and to draw a weapon like the Kusanagi without the intent to kill with it would be an insult to the blade itself)

Now, combining Oro's propensity to underestimate his opponents and end up paying for it, with his likely knowledge of his body's own limits, and the use of the Kusanagi and his comments on the outcome of it's youse, the conclusion I draw is this: Oro was testing him initally, but because he miscalculated the power that Naruto could project, he was forced to exceed the safe limits of what his body could tolerate, and this was not what he planned to have happen at all.

Oro went into the battle thinking that he could just test Naruto, then ramp up his power and force them to flee before he started running low on stamina... or kill them all if needs must.

Unfortunately, Naruto surprised him with that forth tail... and as a result of him underestimating his foe, it forced Oro to use more power than he wanted to use to erect that defense of his. When that happened, Oro receached the decided to use a truely serious attach to end the fight... and he failed to hurt Naruto. This will (I believe) prove pivotal in the story at some point, perhaps as a spur to drive Sasuke to fight him.

If he'd known that Naruto could pull out that 4th tail, he'd have never gotten himself pinned down long enough to be forced to summon the gates of Rashouman... but he did.

Oro simply miscalculated.

He's done it in the past, he's demonstrated a propensity to do it more than once... and I think that this was just one more time that it happened, and once more he paid for it. I mean who expects Naruto to pull out that sort of power? I know from reading the comments here that the surreal nature of the battle drew a lot of comments from the readers. Why should it be less so for the key participents. Kabuto said it well... it seemed more like a battle between monsters than that of a battle between shinobis.

Am I saying that Naruto won?

Meh... if it was a boxing match... yeah... on points... Naruto would have won if this was a boxing match. He came out the better in each exchange of blows. Tactics mean squat when the fists are flying. The best plans don't survive contact with the enemy.

But it's not a sporting event... Naruto and him had the fight ended prematurely...

Both fighters acquitted themselves well... and either one would have made mincemeat of Deidara and Sasori if they'd have been there.

Naruto would have obliterated Sasori because the poison needles and iron sand would have done NOTHING to him. We're talking dolls cast about like broken toys. And Deidara's explosives would have proven to be tasty treats to Kyuubi cannon.

Oro would have laughed at Sasori's poison and speared him through with the Kusanagi sword in a heartbeat. Deidara might have proven a little more mobile... but I've faith Oro would have pinned him down or just sliced him out of the sky with the extended blade.

Either way... this was an epic battle. But to claim that Oro was toying with naruto... I just don't buy it.

Cbot
March 08, 2006, 06:12 PM
Guys don't forget that there will be a chuunnin exam soon in the story.

TheCoreDruid
March 08, 2006, 06:52 PM
Cbot don't forget that you are basing that off speculation.

Pics or it didn't happen.

chin sai
March 08, 2006, 06:58 PM
ifuritas-fan that explanation was very well thaught out, and i am envios of your eloquence.
and appreciative of your view. thank you.
and that would be so cool a chuunin exam i mean

bongcai
March 08, 2006, 07:22 PM
I predict Yamato bunshin will followed Oro to his lair, but Oro will found out about that and kill the bunshin. In Oro's lair, we'll see a glimpse of Sasuke. And a new akatsuki will appear :noworry

whispo
March 08, 2006, 07:42 PM
And a new akatsuki will appear :noworry

Hehe .. the funny thing is, you see THAT comment at every single prediction thread for the next manga ^^

raptor02_2001
March 08, 2006, 07:49 PM
i am not much in this fourm , i am more NF fourm

back to topic
i wonder Sai will join Orc i am supprised that Dazou has letter for Orc i wish i know letter is ///

Naruto and Saukra will reaction of Yamate 's comment about Sai breyal own team/mission and go home Khonha as Failure mission what next is Chuinn Exam or what i notice past post

ogreslayer
March 08, 2006, 08:08 PM
Cbot don't forget that you are basing that off speculation.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Um, I don't think Cbot was talking solely about 298... we know a chunnin exam is coming otherwise Kishi wouldn't of wasted 2 pages (Chapter 247 pages 6 and 7) on it; so its not speculation but fact.

What we don't know is if Naruto will actually take part in the exam, or for that matter if any of the other participants are known characters to us. Maybe Sasuke, Sai, and Kabuto come into play or maybe Naruto will have to go up against Konohamaru in the first round of the finals. Be pretty funny if Naru lost too

Moenova
March 08, 2006, 08:12 PM
Cbot is right, there's going to be and Chunin exam (Shikamaru and Temari told to Naruto) but I don't think Naruto is going to do that exam, He has important things to take care of. :darn

modokjr
March 08, 2006, 08:22 PM
Okay, a couple things about Orochimaru "playing with" or "testing" Naruto...

Good post, would rep you if I could. Disagree with one minor point though. Naruto engaged his enemy in battle at the place of his enemy's choosing and forced his enemy to flee the field.

By most objective standards, Naruto won the battle.

Was it a decisive victory? Not even close -- but nor was it a pyrhric victory. The two combatants will live to fight again and the outcome will be in doubt, given both of their powers.

Still, give Naruto his win, he earned it fair and square.

glasskatana
March 08, 2006, 08:24 PM
@Ifuritas-fan
Your explanation was really good. Thanks a lot.

@chin_sai
Just how many people are you pissing off. Your ki just keeps getting lower. I don't understand. Is someone constantly subtracting your ki or something.

@predictions
I wonder if wood clones can make wood clones out of themselves. Or for that matter if they can take a hit since their made out of wood. Or maybe attach to someone and turn into a tree that holds them. Sai definitely has some kind of special past or ability that Oro needs. I think it has something to do with his soul transfer. Maybe we'll find out next chapter(s).

Seung
March 08, 2006, 09:40 PM
@ above
Thats EXACTLY what I SAID! :smile-big
I said that Sai could probably offer his body to orochimaru if anything. Why else would he be so valuable? If you read the earlier comics, There's a convo between Sai and Danzou. Its fishy at first but it was something along the lines of "You have to go through with this all the way... understand?" and Sai's like "Yes I understand *smile* "

Besides, he's got that painting ability, and his brother died? It could be possible that he's one of a kind and his family bloodline was also erased like Sasuke's. hmmm :O

glasskatana
March 08, 2006, 09:47 PM
I'm not gonna lay down any judgements on whether Sai is going to be Oro's new container. Though in my head it makes some sense since Danzou is trying to help Konoha he might have devised a plan to have Sai be the new body so that sasuke can be retrieved. But for some reason I have trouble seeing Oro go for Sai after he spent so much time on Sasuke. And I don't want another huge timeskip so soon.

But maybe sai's ability with art has some hidden powers. Maybe he knows how Oro can carry a bloodline from body to body without losing it. I don't know so I'm not gonna go to one side or the other. Perfectly neutral (kind of).

chin sai
March 08, 2006, 10:04 PM
the only villages we know almost anything about is suna, time for water, rock, ect. in the chuunin exam.
i think this is great because i want naruto to not take the whole i got a power up so much for those enemies route.
learn more jutsu understand the core of it overcome the kyuubi weakness.
i think that will give us oodles more story

xhobbesx
March 08, 2006, 11:30 PM
maybe oro wants painting lessons.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 09, 2006, 12:04 AM
maybe oro wants painting lessons.

^^ of course! it all makes so much sense now!!!!

About Sai and Oro. I'm not sure how Sai could help Oro stop his bodies from decaying, but maybe Danzou can? We know even less about Danzou than we do Sai. Then again it would make alot of sense if Sai was either taken or copied by Oro so that Oro could more easily sneak into Konoha. I don't know why but i think this whole secret mission is going to change Konoha in a very substantial way, more than how changing Hokages changed the mood, this will change the way things are done.

venicia777
March 09, 2006, 01:00 AM
the only villages we know almost anything about is suna, time for water, rock, ect. in the chuunin exam.
i think this is great because i want naruto to not take the whole i got a power up so much for those enemies route.

i like your idea. Simply jumping off to big garguantuan fights again will be too predictable. Right after narutos training Gaara is attacked and we see some big time fights( of course it involved the suna). then we have Oro and naruto 4- something else is gonna give. new chapters involving the other villages will be very welcom. Chuunin exam and then maybe another coup take over plot will be damn nice. but it may not happen- too much repeatability

heaven
March 09, 2006, 01:03 AM
This is just a thought, and I not sure if anyone else has suggested this but about the chuunin exam.

what if they introduced a new jinchuuriki this way, maybe both naruto and a new jinchuuriki are involved in the exam. Naruto wouldnt be so emotional about facing this opponent so he wouldnt be so quick to jump kyuubi modes, so we would get to see more of naruto's intellectual maturity that we have lacked over most of the last arc, possibly some new cool super jutsus :P Anyways what if they both end up meeting at some point in the exam and have to use their powers and of course this would be the perfect time for akatsuki to come back into the scene, maybe another forest of death scenario.

Just a thought, i agree it would be kinda odd to have naruto take the exam since he is way above chuunin level power wise, and I cant imagine him sitting still long enough, unless he eliminates everyone from the exam in the first day of the forest of death. or maybe since he made it through the first part, and since the hokage knows his power that he might just be seeded into the finals.

walkie
March 09, 2006, 01:06 AM

i hope time will come for other villages too..but it seems like after akatsuki arc, we are going through konoha's deep waters..anbu root, danzou and old relations, hokage politics....may be after konoa's deep waters, we will see a part related to another village and it would be good :)

chin sai
March 09, 2006, 01:38 AM
rules that let naru participate in the chuunin exam.
1 no losing control
2 no destroying the forrest of death
3 showing intellectual ability( for god sakes man, you were trained by a sanin for over three years. you can't be that vapid)

Cbot
March 09, 2006, 03:44 AM
I'm sure that the next chapter will talk about that's going to happen in the future of the comic.I sence that something big will happen in the chuunin exam but that's just me.

Ifuritas-fan
March 09, 2006, 04:12 AM
If they did intro another jinchuuriki, it'd be interesting.. thats for sure.

I mean if they fought it could quickly go out of control, and even if it didn't then.. the sheer power of the two combatants would be staggering.

mageofdeath
March 09, 2006, 05:39 AM
yes, yes teach oro MS Paint Sai...
but seriously I'd love to see the nekomata, but we all know these next chapters are gonna be sasuke centered, its pretty much almost a given at this point...

j0ny
March 09, 2006, 07:49 AM
I bet Sai is going to try to kill Sasuke. Danzou will take the credit for being capable of infiltrating Oro and make Tsunade look bad. The fickle elders will try to make Danzou the new Hokage.... well maybe that was too far.

The Touch
March 09, 2006, 09:27 AM
NARUTO -298 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20298.zip)

OMG! :o

darion
March 09, 2006, 09:31 AM
You rule The Touch ! :)

j9virtue
March 09, 2006, 09:34 AM
Yea that was pretty fast.. now if only you could translate that real quick...

centimetre
March 09, 2006, 09:36 AM
YESSS

j0ny
March 09, 2006, 09:43 AM
Can anyone say, BYE SAI!!![br]Posted at: March 09, 2006, 06:38:10 AM_________________________________________________BTW The Touch, you are amazing... for watching The Shield. and for posting this chapter.[br]Posted at: March 09, 2006, 06:42:01 AM_________________________________________________I guess my theory about sai killing sasuke just went down the toilet. Well there is a chance that this is just a plot of Oro's to make everyone believe that Sai is dead.

darion
March 09, 2006, 09:53 AM
Lets prey for fast translation! :)

lexiefaye
March 09, 2006, 09:53 AM
I've been predicting the Sai suicide mission for a long time now but THIS is NOT what I meant!!!!!

And wtf? is wrong with Naruto .... Kyuubitizing seems to have REALLY screwed him up ...

hatakescarecrow
March 09, 2006, 10:00 AM
Maybe thats just something sai cooked up to lose yamto clone?

maxhrk
March 09, 2006, 10:00 AM
did you see Sakura holding Naruto? It gave me the joy. Endless Joy... I cant wait for translation all the way. :D

Manetheren
March 09, 2006, 10:01 AM
Am I really horrible for laughing my ass off at the last panel?

WingZer0
March 09, 2006, 10:03 AM
Remember Kabuto saying something about getting a long overdued research sample? I guess thats a ruse and suddenly someone appears and knock Yamato out. Sample collection anyone? :eyeroll

wsc
March 09, 2006, 10:04 AM
we all know Sai cant be dead this early! so it's basically juz a trick...

hatakescarecrow
March 09, 2006, 10:07 AM
did you see Sakura holding Naruto? It gave me the joy. Endless Joy... I cant wait for translation all the way. :D

Then what leave him lying there?

Dyroness
March 09, 2006, 10:11 AM
LOLOLOL SAI DIED

..... are you going to believe it? XD

WingZer0
March 09, 2006, 10:12 AM
NO WAY!!

maxhrk
March 09, 2006, 10:12 AM
Then what leave him lying there?

I think you misinterpret my words there... :\

Remember Kabuto saying something about getting a long overdued research sample? I guess thats a ruse and suddenly someone appears and knock Yamato out. Sample collection anyone? :eyeroll

Exactly... but They will quickly discovers it only a clone. I don't think Kabuto saw that Yamato created clone yet... oh well.

:D

hatakescarecrow
March 09, 2006, 10:13 AM
LOLOLOL SAI DIED

..... are you going to believe it? XD

Answer......NO
Reason........He has a role to play in naruto IMO

Btw

I think you misinterpret my words there...  :\

U were rather blunt in the first place :p

Lomailija
March 09, 2006, 10:13 AM

Umm... The one who is chasing Oro is yamatos bunshin... The real Yamato is talking with Naruto and Sakura... So no sample collecting... Yeah.

WingZer0
March 09, 2006, 10:16 AM
Its kinda getting confusing which is the bushin which is the real one. I guess we'll find out once the translation is up... :)

hatakescarecrow
March 09, 2006, 10:18 AM
Its kinda getting confusing which is the bushin which is the real one. I guess we'll find out once the translation is up... :)

The one talking to sakura and naruto is the real one.
Btw....did u notice that oro promised a sasuke vs naruto?
The battle is over and still no appearance

wsc
March 09, 2006, 10:20 AM
more narusaku moment this chapter...

wat's sakura shouting at yamato on pg 15?

wat does yamato know about anzou?! so much doubt.......

lexiefaye
March 09, 2006, 10:20 AM
And yes I think Sai is a bunchin in that last pic but god .... what imagery. I am also curious about that one Danzou shot that looked like there was blood behind his head.

hatakescarecrow
March 09, 2006, 10:21 AM
And yes I think Sai is a bunchin in that last pic but god .... what imagery. I am also curious about that one Danzou shot that looked like there was blood behind his head.

He got beaten up by thugs?????????
Best solution---->Wait for trans

Manetheren
March 09, 2006, 10:22 AM
Well according to what Terra has translated for me...

The beginning basically confirms that Naruto has no memory of what happened during the fight while he was 4-tails.

lexiefaye
March 09, 2006, 10:23 AM
only the 4-tails part or the entire fight?

lo0p
March 09, 2006, 10:34 AM
Just saw the last frame of the chapter...IT'S A TRAP!!! You just know that next chapter it'll do something creepy like start talking and then it'll EXPLODE!!!

conan
March 09, 2006, 10:52 AM
this is getting worse, i dont know where the hell this is going , but too much bunshin henge and messing around
just makes my brains not able to predict anymore.
never the less ,kishimoto is able to surprise with something every chapter even if the chapter is dull.

Lomailija
March 09, 2006, 10:53 AM
Just saw the last frame of the chapter...IT'S A TRAP!!!  You just know that next chapter it'll do something creepy like start talking and then it'll EXPLODE!!!

Can't resist... Must post...

Yamato: Sai is... dead?
Yamato jumps in front of Sai. Sai opens his eyes and says...
Sai: Penis!
Yamato: WTF!

Huge explosion....

Yeah... I can see that happening...  :amuse

Rina Silvea
March 09, 2006, 11:02 AM
I soo hope he isn't dead.

maxhrk
March 09, 2006, 11:47 AM
if you see '!' question mark on Sai's part near toward the end.. which mean Sai found out that someone is following them. Just a thought.. Which mean it is a trap.

Of course they would quickly to discovers it only a wood bunshin in the end.

typer
March 09, 2006, 11:57 AM
Even if it is a bunshin, that last frame does come as a suprise.

Though has it ever been shown in the manga that you can create a dead clone or something?

Dragonzair
March 09, 2006, 12:03 PM
299 Predictions Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1858.0) has been created. xD
Sorry for the delay. You can all predict there now, and keep this place as the 298 discussion. ^^

Leech
March 09, 2006, 12:41 PM
Yamato says to leave Naruto behind, as he has enough strength to get back to Konoha on his own. Sakura says that's not what Kakashi would do. But Yamato says that he and Kakashi are different.

Yamato says that he and Kakashi were together in ANBU, so he understands Kakashi.

Sakura is reluctant, but this is the only chance they will get to deal with Orochimaru.

So it looks like Sakura and Yamato will leave together to chase after Orochimaru!

venicia777
March 09, 2006, 12:56 PM
and Naruto will bump into Sasuke on a blind search for them. such a good chapter- opens a can of worms for predictions

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 01:02 PM
Does anyone else get a funny feeling about the kid on the cover of that book?? I wanna know who that little kid is. Is it Sai? or his brother? Come to think of it, i wonder if we will ever get to know Sai and Yamoto's real names! Sai is a fake name isn't it? I thought it was...i may have to go back and look.

Orochimaru's hideout can't be far awy, i hope they get there without getting confronted again...actually i just want to see Sasuke. XP XD

Ayah
March 09, 2006, 01:28 PM
Can't resist... Must post...

Yamato: Sai is... dead?
Yamato jumps in front of Sai. Sai opens his eyes and says...
Sai: Penis!
Yamato: WTF!

Huge explosion....

Yeah... I can see that happening... :amuse

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I'd be surprised if Sai IS dead come next chapter.

Might comment here again when a full translation is out.

lexiefaye
March 09, 2006, 01:34 PM
So Sakura and Yamato are going after Orochimaru & Company ... Naruto will be walking back ALONE? *Sarcasm >YEAH RIGHT.* Naruto is NEVER supposed to be ALONE!!!! Does anyone else see this as the opportune moment for Akatsuki to strike down.

chin sai
March 09, 2006, 02:22 PM
...um..shit.
someone translate quik, quick, quick.

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 02:28 PM
omg...whoever posted about Sai saying penis... KYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! awesome. You brightened up my day! XD

mageofdeath
March 09, 2006, 03:05 PM
that better be a trap or something of that sort because if Sai is really dead and hanging or about to die, then he was the most overhyped unused waste of space character in the manga thusfar considering he's supposed to be a jounin whos stronger (supposedly) than yamato....

The Boff
March 09, 2006, 03:13 PM
omg I sooooo hope he is dead!!!
please mister kishimoto-san!

but i know in the back of my head that he isnt... its the most obvious trap in the series so far.

nova_1813
March 09, 2006, 03:41 PM
after reading the kon trans. i'm convinced that sai is not dead. If they know that sai is being followed and taking into account kabuto ability to manipulate dead bodies, i think that is not sai's dead body. It will be interesting next chapter to see what sort of trap is in store for sakura and yamato. I dont think an akatsuki was watching this battle b/c i dont think sasori told any of them of this. Akatsuki wanted to handle oro 9 on 1, and sasori wants to do it 1 on 1, so I doubt they know of it, and naruto should be able to reach konoha safe and sound. Of course I could always be wrong and Itachi can pop out of the bushes and we'll see another high level fight.

Dariusd
March 09, 2006, 03:54 PM
after reading the kon trans. i'm convinced that sai is not dead. If they know that sai is being followed and taking into account kabuto ability to manipulate dead bodies, i think that is not sai's dead body. It will be interesting next chapter to see what sort of trap is in store for sakura and yamato. I dont think an akatsuki was watching this battle b/c i dont think sasori told any of them of this. Akatsuki wanted to handle oro 9 on 1, and sasori wants to do it 1 on 1, so I doubt they know of it, and naruto should be able to reach konoha safe and sound. Of course I could always be wrong and Itachi can pop out of the bushes and we'll see another high level fight.

Kabuto was using dead bodies, so far we've never seen bunshins act like they're dead. I hope Kabuto and co. just don't pull dead bodies out of thin air. If it's just a fake Sai, Yamamoto basically lost the trail on orochimaru and co. Not sure what he thinks he and Sakura can do against Orochimaru especially with Kabuto at their side...

Ifuritas-fan
March 09, 2006, 04:18 PM
Okay, first off some stuff.

The cover, do you notice the handseal?

Who uses that seal all the time?

You got it baby, Kagebunshin no Jutsu.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 09, 2006, 04:24 PM
Okay, I was wrong about them returning to Konoha, sorry.
But I was right in saying that Sai is going to die very soon, and also about what Danzou was up to.

Ifuritas-fan
March 09, 2006, 04:56 PM
Okay, had to get that first post out there... just to help confirm the bunshin theory for the last panel.

Some interesting things though.
P004. The look on Sakura's face... The heartbreak is so plain,
p005. She lies... she actually lies to him... okay, this is just getting too emotional for me.
p006. More Sai stuff, and . okay people pay attention here...
p008. This is significant... not the items that are being disclosed in the translation... but who is disclosing them.... Sakura.
Apparently Tsunade and Sakura talk about stuff... important stuff.
*cut from translation by kon*
fb tsunade: he is the man that long ago contested the late sarutobi-sensei for the position of sandaime hokage.
fb tsunade: unlike the 3rd, he is an unwavering rationale thinker. an unbending leader of the militaristic hard-line faction and sai's superior.
fb tsunade: he despises i who am the granddtr of shodai hokage and who was taught by the 3rd, a moderate.
*end cut from translation*
Now it's not the actual info that is important here (Not that the information itself isn't important, I think we all know this info by now is all) ... it's that Tsunade trusts Sakura enough, and thinks that she is capable of great enough deeds that she is entrusting such personal and high level decision making information in a 15 year old. The fact that Tsunade is entrusting such info, as well as the responsibility to "Keep Naruto under control"...To me this says that Sakura is playing a number of roles that we've not seen yet. Also, this tells me that Tsunade has been expecting something from Danzou for a while and may have things in the works to deal with it. With the disclosure of this info, as well as the manner it was disclosed, I think that its a hint that Tsunade knew what role Sai was to have for a long time.

As to the hanged man at the end... likely it's just a bunshin with Sai's mask on it (the wooden ANBU mask that sai had was likely substituted by a "grown" mask belonging to Yamato. If so... there's your tracking device.

animefeen
March 09, 2006, 05:23 PM
I believe Yamato's clone in itsself was the tracking device. I mean he even put a radio on him to keep in touch with him. At no point did we see Yamato come in any contact with Sai since the two met. Sakura is in the same place Tsunde was during the wars where as she has to make quick and efficent decesions not only for herself and team but for the village as a whole. So since Tsun..been through this and she see's Sakura heading down that path she is warning and guiding Sakura very subtling.

Also Kais. said it himself Sakura can indeed be more advance and powerful than Tsun.. in time..I just have a feeling in order for her to tap into that power she will have to experience a painful and dramatic hurt..[br]Posted at: March 09, 2006, 02:22:14 PM_________________________________________________

Your attn. to detail never cease to amaze me!!

mercycubed
March 09, 2006, 05:29 PM
What a great issue.
THE HOT:
Yamato is ordering Naruto and Sakura like they are real shinobi.
Sai splatter at fight site.
Sai leaving his picture book. -Kabuto making Sai lose his picture book.
Danzou close-up with the blood spattered wall.
Yamato showing great insight and leadership abilities.
Yamato not trying to be Kakashi.
Yamato getting Sakura to buck up and be a shinobi, not a babysitter.
Yamato wanting to pursue Orochimaru. I thought he would be more apprehensive.
Oro knowing he is pursued by Yamato.
Oro close-up of motion and insanity.
Naruto showing fatigue.
Naruto wanting to be left behind. --who knows if he will go to Konoha?
Sai's corpse hung on a tree. It felt so good to see him demolished. If only he can remain dead, but that is just a pipe dream.

THE NOT
Sakura and Yamato not telling Naruto that he went berserker nuts. But I guess that will take a later issue.
Sakura mollycoddling Naruto.

deadgamer
March 09, 2006, 06:09 PM
Oh please god tell me he's dead. well I guess not but I can hope :P

conan
March 09, 2006, 06:15 PM
well not a bad chapter overall.
it made things a bit more clear after the translation.
about sai being dead,i dont know but someone mentioned something that caught my eye.
remember kabuto and kakashis encounter when they almost had a fight but kanuto ran away.
remember the jutsus kabuto used.
well he made a corpse look like him and made him self look like the corpse and muted his heart b eat and erased his smell.
first you need a corpse for that to work but nevertheless its kabutos area of sepcialty.
so you guys figure it out.

UzumakiRoman
March 09, 2006, 06:21 PM

i'm not sure if that's the seal for kagebunshin.
it looks more like the seal for rat(nezumi) except his two fingers are up.
but maybe it's a different bunshin technique or maybe the clone fell into a genjutsu.

megumiaraki
March 09, 2006, 06:31 PM
DAMN IT !!!! WHY..... WHY........ WHY!!!!??? MUST HE TORTURE ME SO KISHIMOTO WHY!!!?? *cries* Is Sai dead? I feel like kicking someone!!!!........=OOOO Damn now until next week I must suffer and the process repeats itself......... damn him for his suspense XD!!!! There is too much crap up in the air if I have one more mystery to think about in naruto my head might explode ;_; .....XD I am guessing he is still alive though....... lol......... that would be really messed up if they killed him but it also would be cool lol XF!!!! orochimaru is too raw LOL!!!! Damn I hate him one minute and love him another >.< damn him too......... man damn him >.< XD!!!

animefeen
March 09, 2006, 06:52 PM
DAMN IT !!!! WHY..... WHY........ WHY!!!!??? MUST HE TORTURE ME SO KISHIMOTO WHY!!!?? *cries* Is Sai dead? I feel like kicking someone!!!!........=OOOO Damn now until  next week I must suffer and the process repeats itself......... damn him for his suspense XD!!!! There is too much crap up in the air if I have one more mystery to think about in naruto my head might explode ;_; .....XD I am guessing he is still alive though....... lol......... that would be really messed up if they killed him but it also would be cool lol XF!!!! orochimaru is too raw LOL!!!! Damn I hate him one minute and love him another >.< damn him too......... man damn him >.< XD!!!

When has anyone ever ever ever ever ever died so easily who was of powerful capablity in the Naruto universe..