PDA

View Full Version : Rukia and Renji Powerups

krnpride925
February 15, 2007, 01:58 AM
well, we've seen ichigo power up (hollow mode), ishida power up (the blade/arrow, i forget the name), and sado power up (el brazo izquierdo del diablo)... so anyone have any predictions on rukia and renji's? (assuming that the mangaka keeps with the pattern of everyone getting new techniques)

_ATMA
February 15, 2007, 02:21 AM
i dont think were going to see much from the two of them except for the fact that they will improve upon their all ready layed down powers, we will see renji refine his bankai. and rukia will have refined her shikai even farther, we wont see rukia getting a bankai anytime soon

Lohnt
February 15, 2007, 03:56 PM
Rukia's bankai would be the most obvious powerup for her.. somehow I hope it allows her to use demon arts in bankai though, since I've always loved that she owned people with her magic rather than her sword.

nippyer
February 15, 2007, 05:47 PM
i really wanna see rukias bankai!!!! as 4 renji, i have no clue. maybe hell get an ultra powerful bankai

War
February 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
For Rukia, it would be a bankai.

But I don't think it would be so soon.

--

For Renji, it could be a new skill, like a different way of using his bankai.

Thats what I think.

Remus
February 16, 2007, 03:29 PM
i dont think were going to see much from the two of them except for the fact that they will improve upon their all ready layed down powers, we will see renji refine his bankai. and rukia will have refined her shikai even farther, we wont see rukia getting a bankai anytime soon

Why do you think Rukia won't gain a bankai ? Why should everyone else gain more power and she stays behind ? After all she was the one we havent seen any serious fighting from. Her shikai is nice but shikai won't work on the Espada. She will most probably use a bankai but I really wonder, if she can defeat this guy and I think someone should add spoiler tags since its given away future content if you watch just the anime.

AnimeDude3000
February 16, 2007, 04:32 PM
I think her shikai may be able to force the Espada she is fighting to release his Zanpaktou, but then she'll get owned.

Maxy Barnard
February 17, 2007, 10:24 AM
She's likely to use this fight to shed all sadness left related to kaien, and realize a new level of power, whether its new moves for the shikai or a bankai.

as for renji, he could have a bunch of new techniques or stuff gained from training with hatnclogs

cairo
February 21, 2007, 03:33 AM
i agree with what a lot of you have said.

seeing that kaien was a very important person to her, this fight with him will force her to "level up" emotionally and physically i feel, unless she wants to get stuck in an abyss forever. and kubo's really good about having his characters struggle, fall, but get back up with a stronger sense of determination, self, and community.

but yes... it would be REAL NICE if she did release her bankai... but i don't think she's at that level yet unfortunately.

rukia is by far my favorite character in this manga. i really do hope to see more of her! come on kubo! (: