PDA

View Full Version : Question Who's Your Favorite Female Character?

Pages : [1] 2

ForteAnly
February 15, 2007, 09:51 PM
I wanted to know what other OP fans favorite female character from One Piece is. Mine without a sheer thought would be Nami. She's hot, cute, smart, and has the power to put the Mugiwara Crew in order.

OP_overlord
February 16, 2007, 11:38 PM
i like nami too but also that girl from zoros past was kool if she was alive she would make zoro look like a punk

triniman121
February 17, 2007, 08:27 AM
nami is my favorite. without her who would control luffy:P also who would beat him up when it calls for it.

Schwindelmagier
February 17, 2007, 08:50 AM
My fav female character (and one of my fav characters all over in One Piece) is definitely Nami. I love her behavious, her look, the moments when she is angry with Luffy or Zoro, her navigator-skills...E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. This love to her even went so far that I once had had cut my hair as short as Nami has it ^___^.
Furthermore, she is my fav female character of all Anime/Manga-characters I know anyway.

KuraiOfAnagura
February 17, 2007, 12:11 PM
i like nami too, but robin more.
and my favourite female character from one piece is definetly Dr. Kuleha
she's just cool, strong and wise and so overacting ^^

juUnior
February 17, 2007, 12:26 PM
I would choose Nami and Robin, but If I would must choose only one person, that would be Nami.. :D Yeah, she's the most cool female character in OP for me hyhy ^^

ForteAnly
February 17, 2007, 01:26 PM
Wow, A lot of Nami fans that's cool. How can you get mad at her and not forgive her when she does things like this. She's just too damn cute. Go Nami.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/ForteAnly/nami.jpg

conan
February 17, 2007, 02:36 PM
what no way, I think robin is much more cool, she is a thousand times more mature, se is very powerful, and also has a great charm and personality, she is also kind, what more is there, I kinda like tashigi too, a swordwoman that has what it takes to be in the grandline you gotta like, thats all I guess.

Azurel
February 20, 2007, 07:23 AM
I love Robin to bits :love

Nami and Robin are great characters but they have different personality.. and I just happen to like Robin's. :p

ForteAnly
February 20, 2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Nami and Robin are really great characters in One Piece. I wished they gave Tashigi some more lines though.

triniman121
February 20, 2007, 09:52 PM
nami and robin. the balance out each other. but anyway nami will always get the most lines out of the girls and guys cause she is the 2nd lead character i think.

DeepEyes
February 21, 2007, 03:05 PM
Nami-Swannnnnn!!!

I love her *0*

Anti-panda
February 21, 2007, 03:19 PM
Robin~chwan...!!!!
I love nami. But Robin will always be No. 1 in my book. Strong sexy mature. :luv ... She could be your partner. Nami would just crack the whip to much. Not in a good way.

venicia777
February 21, 2007, 05:16 PM
Nami-Swannnnnn!!!

Robin~chwan...!!!!

sheesh-- Sanji has given you guys his disease- hasnt he.

Personally i like Robins character. She has more of an intrigue and appeal to me and cool.

Personally i adore Nami. not much of an aura of mystery -- but who can you count on to lead the crew across those dangerous waters, and she is a normal human being too, can be funny and mischievous at the same time, explodes on all the others when need be- she is like a matriarch.

those are my top two.

Anti-panda
February 21, 2007, 05:49 PM

Personally i like Robins character. She has more of an intrigue and appeal to me and cool.

Personally i adore Nami. not much of an aura of mystery -- but who can you count on to lead the crew across those dangerous waters, and she is a normal human being too, can be funny and mischievous at the same time, explodes on all the others when need be- she is like a matriarch.

those are my top two.

Sanji and I share a birthday I can't help it.
Anyway I never stopped to think about it until you said it. But Robin isn't a normal human. ... Her "hana hana no mi" opens up wonderful possibilities. :love :nuts :thumbs
Plus she's a insomniac so we'd have that in common too.

Azurel
February 21, 2007, 08:15 PM
Ah, there's someone here who thinks Sanji has a disease too :amuse

OP_overlord
February 21, 2007, 10:37 PM
sanji is clean he has never even kissed a girl he is like 18 i just forget that all the time casue he smokes and the crew is strong beyond there years

he has lived on a floating resturant that had no girl cooks, all he did was flirt with the older woman

triniman121
February 21, 2007, 11:52 PM
anyway back to tpoic. it has to be nami. she's provides comic relief when she beats luffy up:D also he seems to be the 2nd leaning character behind luffy

that's why she is my favorite.

ami_neko
February 22, 2007, 02:38 PM
Nami~! I love Robin too - she's so mysterious and cool. But Nami is awesome for a number of reasons:

1. She's smart and talented
2. Her backstory is so tragic, I really admire her personal strength
3. She owns the entire crew, with the exception of Robin. Gotta respect that.

OP_overlord
February 22, 2007, 05:37 PM
nami does own the whole crew even robin she just has to work harder but doesnt cause they both use there assest to get what they want from the guys so they plot against the othersand look out for theem selfs they are awsome but nami is better

bax
February 22, 2007, 06:24 PM
To make this thread more interesting, I added up a poll for it ^^

If you feel that there are other characters that deserved to be in the poll, please PM me ^^
Thanx

OP_overlord
February 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
wow this thread shouold just become a who doesnt lthink that nami is the best female character thread cause as of now she has all the votes (all 4 of them)

weixiaobao
February 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
Nami rock....... who wouldn't love a greedy smart sexy girl that would scam your money....

OP_overlord
February 22, 2007, 11:17 PM
and has the power to control a man wourth 300 million and 7 others with high bounties as well

Anti-panda
February 23, 2007, 01:31 AM
and has the power to control a man wourth 300 million and 7 others with high bounties as well

But Robin has the ability to bring a cyborg to his knee's from over 100ft away. Now while plenty of women could do this, Robins the only one with the Guts to do it by the testicles. :D

ForteAnly
February 23, 2007, 12:38 PM
I added in Tashigi to the poll. For those who are Tashigi fans.

OP_overlord
February 24, 2007, 12:41 AM
yeah for that reason alone robin is number two

Anti-panda
February 24, 2007, 01:49 AM
yeah for that reason alone robin is number two

Point taken ....
But I still like robin better.
So this poll only really states that in order to even get votes you must be a mugiwara. And to get all the votes you must have orange hair.... :??
Honestly I thought it'd at least be close but nami has the definitive lead..... Out of 12 people. Man maybe the problem is not enough people are voting. I mean come on the internet is filled with perverts ..... This topic should be getting a better response than this.

jeffhmwong
February 24, 2007, 03:59 AM
I voted kalifa...cos shes HOT..!!WOOT

Azurel
February 24, 2007, 04:45 AM
Point taken ....
But I still like robin better.
] but nami has the definitive lead..... Out of 12 people. This topic should be getting a better response than this.
Ahh, I wouldn't be too worried abt it. :amuse We will get the lead back once all those Robin fans start swamping in :p

OP_overlord
February 24, 2007, 01:09 PM
I voted kalifa...cos shes HOT..!!WOOT

Oda draws all the girls like that at one point
look at alvida and thashigi he draws them all the same way

and i thank him very much for it

ForteAnly
February 24, 2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah, they all do have that same type of design that Oda makes.

OP_overlord
February 25, 2007, 12:01 AM
but that is ok with me cause that design is nice

triniman121
February 25, 2007, 12:04 AM
oda can really draw a womans body to perfection

OP_overlord
February 25, 2007, 12:05 AM
yeah yes he can
i was going to say something but it might offend some people so im not going to

sorry to dissappoint

jeffhmwong
February 25, 2007, 06:10 AM
I second that comment...ODA can really draw...

falco_dergento
March 01, 2007, 09:49 PM
yeah,right.. i thought so too till the moment kokoro came out as a dugong.. :darn

by the way, anyone vote for kokoro?? :p guess not..

OP_overlord
March 01, 2007, 09:54 PM
that is completely different he was trying to make her ugly as sin

Anti-panda
March 01, 2007, 10:23 PM
Even in the flashbacks when kokoro was young she was ugly as sin,.
Sanji's gonna freak if all mermaids look like that. ROFL

In that case i hope if the strawhats get a mermaid she's like half mermaid or something and at least hot or cute.

OP_overlord
March 01, 2007, 10:28 PM
i would feel bad for sanji but it would be funny

ForteAnly
March 01, 2007, 10:57 PM
The crew needs at least one more babe on their ship. What better than a mermaid.

triniman121
March 01, 2007, 10:59 PM
The crew needs at least one more babe on their ship. What better than a mermaid.

but isn't that nami. but she is only interested in money unfortunately

Anti-panda
March 01, 2007, 11:51 PM

Whats better than a mermaid.

A ninja-mermaid. nuff said.

This thread shouldn't change too much if they do get a mermaid thou.... everyone just votes for nami anyway.... poor Robin ~chwan

jeffhmwong
March 03, 2007, 12:40 AM
I think the next girl member might be the servant in Dr hodgeback mansion....the one who threw plates at USOP..

Schwindelmagier
March 03, 2007, 07:21 AM
Nami is my fav female of all Manga/Anime-charas, so I just have to vote for her. <3 <3 <3
Hm, I knida doubt thatb Cindry-chan will be the next member of the crew. And isn't it typical for such kind of Manga that most of the main characters are male. Furthermore I think Nami and Robin as main female charas would be enough.

juUnior
March 03, 2007, 02:26 PM
I think the next girl member might be the servant in Dr hodgeback mansion....the one who threw plates at USOP..

hahahaha good one :D xDxDxD

Furthermore I think Nami and Robin as main female charas would be enough.

I agree. Even if it was some new female character, I probably woudnt change my ming on fabourites hyh ^^

Anti-panda
March 03, 2007, 11:15 PM
Well first off im glad robin is catching up... yea!!!

Second I think another female would even things out perfectly. A mermaid would be great.
Plus I doubt we'll see too many women pirates. There were only two real life female pirates ... So it would reason that they'd be rare in the OP universe too... then again so are women marines. Rare that is ... tashigi and hina ... a couple of the higher ups.

Eyefarted2
March 04, 2007, 02:40 AM
nami forever!!!

Jumo
March 04, 2007, 06:30 AM
I can't believe Robin is losing to Nami :o
They're both great but I thought Robin has the X-factor.

Azurel
March 05, 2007, 08:58 AM
It ain't over till the fat lady sings. :p

Anti-panda
March 05, 2007, 03:40 PM

Well Quality over quantity. More people vote for nami, but better people side with Robin.

OP_overlord
March 05, 2007, 09:02 PM
are you sure that is true i did vote for nami and im a great person

Anti-panda
March 05, 2007, 10:53 PM
are you sure that is true i did vote for nami and im a great person
Nothing personal ... Just saying the average person who votes for nami is just average. You are obviously above average .. which means as far as nami voters go Your far above Average.
Also interestingly enough my research shows, that robin voters not only tend to be geniuses but insomniacs as well.
While people who vote for califa tend to be sado-masachists.

JoJoJO
March 06, 2007, 08:05 AM
I vote Robin because she his cool and nice, I don't like Nami because she his overbearing just like my ex.

ecf
March 06, 2007, 06:17 PM
nami is definetely sexiest out of all the women in ONe piece.

KatouYue
March 06, 2007, 08:41 PM
My favourite is definitely Robin. I just love her mature character, some aura of mystery around her, and she looks great too.

I admit that Nami is great as well, but I happen to dislike such "cute" girls who wouldn't think twice of using you if need be. Even being her friend doesn't save you from that... it's scary.

Robin is the best for me. If it weren't for her, I'd choose gorgeous Hina. Blonde... in black... yummi. ^^

OP_overlord
March 06, 2007, 11:35 PM
anti-panda that was an okay compleiment but you added some comments that werent so nice but thanks anyway
and if im above average then your are like a super genious or something

and i really couldnt chose between nami and robin they both have good and bad qualities and so i did it based on what they lend to the crew and the winner of that is nami- she is not a bad fighter, smart, hot (i like that one the best), funny, manipulitive, and she is the navigator while robin can fight better and is smarter she just is anoyying some times like she never calls people by there name and she can be just as manipulative as nami to sanji, and when she knows something she never tells the crew she just waits till they figure it out and then she says that she knew that awhile ago, ...

ForteAnly
March 06, 2007, 11:59 PM
nami is definetely sexiest out of all the women in ONe piece.

I totally agree with you. Both Nami and Nico are great characters that makes us so interested in them. If had to choose the answer would be Nami. I've been a Nami fan since she first came in as a burgler.

My favourite is definitely Robin. I just love her mature character, some aura of mystery around her, and she looks great too.

I admit that Nami is great as well, but I happen to dislike such "cute" girls who wouldn't think twice of using you if need be. Even being her friend doesn't save you from that... it's scary.

Robin is the best for me. If it weren't for her, I'd choose gorgeous Hina. Blonde... in black... yummi. ^^

Robin is the same though when it comes using you if need be.

Azurel
March 07, 2007, 07:59 AM
Also interestingly enough my research shows, that robin voters not only tend to be geniuses but insomniacs as well.
While people who vote for califa tend to be sado-masachists.
Ah, you're assuming that most people choose favourite characters that they can relate to the most. But with regards to Nami, I think it's fair to say majority of the guys like her because she's hot, cute and sexy. Enough said :p

Predator
March 07, 2007, 08:36 AM
Interesting observation by Anti-panda ..... while I don't believe in existance of average, I agree that people tend to like characters that they are similar to. Partially that must be a super-ego as well ..... t.i. people like the charactersm they'd like to resamble.

As in favourite girls ..... for girls it's easy, but guys really get torn between looks, behaviour and relation. So, in that aspect, Azurel's correct as much as Anti-panda. While some like Robin, because they are of the same behavioural pattern, she's as liked by timid ones, as an idol/dreamgirl, who's opposed to him. Same about Nami and flexible guys (likes of Sanji) vs. rough guys (likes of Zorro).

Some interesting characters are eluded ..... like Vivi ..... she's an interesting character.

Anti-panda
March 07, 2007, 01:39 PM
Some interesting characters are eluded ..... like Vivi ..... she's an interesting character.

You make an Interesting point. Considering that Vivi was a main character for almost an entire arc, the fact that she was ommited but Hina who's barely been introduced made it in. Well I've noticed Vivi gets treated like the bastard child, I don't know why I've never had the animosity towards her like some of the other people.

ForteAnly
March 07, 2007, 02:22 PM
Just added Vivi to the poll. Anyone else who deserves to be on the poll that's not on their.

Anti-panda
March 07, 2007, 05:33 PM
LOL whats the name of the barmaid from luffy's hometown and Nojiko... those would probably be my 2 favorite minor female characters... Maybe Cindry-chan.

Forcestar
March 07, 2007, 06:23 PM
This is a Hard one lol, Nami is a normal human but kicks the crap out of ultra-mega-hyper humans Luffy Zoro and Sanji. Robin is so cool laid back, mysterious, sexy, mature, ext ext ext ext. And another thing that makes Robin all time best being the only character I've seen so far in One piece that when she cries nasty ass snot doesnt come driping out her nose when she smiles, cries, laughs, grins, evil grins w/e she does she always looks sexy @.@

ROOOBBBIINNNN~~~ SAAWWWWWWNNN!!!

I'm sorry Nami ;; i love Robin to much.

P.S. ;; You heartless bastards isnt everyone forgeting Vivi <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Love her to and her sexy blur hair lol

OP_overlord
March 18, 2007, 08:49 PM
tashigi could be one of teh funniest girl character out there just cause she is so clumsy but still a good fighterlike teh female equivilant of luffy

i dont like the way nami is being portarayed in these latest chapters

Anti-panda
March 19, 2007, 12:05 PM
tashigi could be one of teh funniest girl character out there just cause she is so clumsy but still a good fighterlike teh female equivilant of luffy

i dont like the way nami is being portarayed in these latest chapters

Recently she's being portrayed as the classic horror movie woman. Or victim as we normally call them. Please remember as bad-A$$ as nami was in the last arc, It was only because she was fighting tooth and nail to save Robin. It was quite unnatural for nami to fight that hard, so I think she's more in character now.

pebble
March 19, 2007, 12:51 PM
Robin without a doubt...maybe is my favourite character ever.

OP_overlord
March 19, 2007, 10:31 PM
true but that is what i liked about nami that she was fighting i like robin before hand because she was strong and then last arc nami was a BA so she went to first then this arc is stripping her of teh image of streght (both literaly and figuratively) so robin is back on top

and what ever happen to the poll on this thread??????? i gotta change my vote

Anti-panda
March 20, 2007, 01:56 AM
I think Rodusa and straw-nami deserve at least a mention here... I mean they may only be charicatures of One piece ladies that already exsist but ... well In any form I Love Robin~Chwan. Nami-swan gets honorable mention.

LOL............ oh god I can't believe what i'm about to say. What about Luffy-zaki-san the obasan luffy... ROFL.. I normally wouldn't even mention this but oda- liked the obasan's soo much he and all of the voice actors of the strawhat crew (Sans robin-swans voice actor) all cosplayed as their obasan counterparts for a convention of some sort..

Azurel
March 20, 2007, 10:02 AM
Ah, I just realized the poll is gone :XD I was hoping to see the outcome... oh well :s

I'm working on it.

OP_overlord
March 20, 2007, 09:33 PM
thanks luckas

im going with robin as number two with nami close behind but it might change later

sahugani
March 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
i added in the poll. please hold back from voting for a while as we would like to have some time to get suggestions from you on people we should add/remove from the poll before actually starting it up. Among the characters i've held back on until i get a response from you are the baroque works officers, so tell me your thoughts for a couple days and we will notify you when it is finalized

Anti-panda
March 21, 2007, 11:13 PM
I wish we knew anything about tashigi. All we know is she likes katana's and Cry's when she's frusterated.

Thats it' because Kuina isn't on the list she should be added. She isn't tashigi and deserves to be on the list.

I of course Voted for ...... Robin~chwan. :D

Luckas
March 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
I added Kuina and the votation is open. So vote your favorite and say us why you choose her.

I voted Nami! I loved her since the first time I saw her, when she tried using Luffy to trick Buggy and rob him of the map for the Grand Line. And she is so hot it is almost unnatural :smile-big

Smoker
March 22, 2007, 09:16 AM
Robinchan! Of sure! She's so hot!

dfcarolinaguy
March 22, 2007, 08:25 PM
I would go with Robin because she is amazing looking, and she is smart too.

ForteAnly
March 22, 2007, 09:40 PM
Nami all the way. She's smart, hot, and did I mention hot. Robin is cool to though but I just can't choose Robin over Nami.

OP_overlord
March 22, 2007, 09:41 PM
if they were real people robin is better cause she is smarter and doesnt try to manipulate you and what not like nami but they are both equaly as hot

ROBIN-Chawn

Anti-panda
March 23, 2007, 11:19 PM
Mugi-wara chicks rule.
None in the OP universe can hold a candle to them. It' makes me think we almost need two polls. Favorite Mugiwara girl. and favorite Non-mugiwara female in OP.
LOL

ForteAnly
March 24, 2007, 01:41 PM
The women from the Mugiwara crew are really cool. I always found Vivi annoying from the women in OP.

PaperYomiko
March 25, 2007, 06:37 PM
It's a close call between Nami and Robin for me, but Robin wins ~ I guess because I can relate to her more (in terms of her personality, not her crappy childhood)

OP_overlord
March 25, 2007, 08:58 PM
in the poll nami and robin are tied

SO... I'm Calling out ALL ROBIN FANS TO VOTE FOR HER NOW-ISH please

Anti-panda
March 25, 2007, 10:55 PM
Robin ~chwan .... Yes.
Take that Nami. No wait I love nami-Swan too.....
But Robin is the best.

ForteAnly
March 26, 2007, 11:38 AM
What Robin? Come on Nami fans vote and make Nami #1 again.

OP_overlord
March 26, 2007, 10:44 PM
NEVER nami is a close second almost all the time but she has some good moments but robin wins in the long run

sushi
March 27, 2007, 11:03 AM
love robin the most > she is somewhat special in my heart nami come close but robin is still the best

she is intelligent the most important part of all

OP_overlord
March 27, 2007, 10:09 PM
im a big robin fan myself but please dont insult nami like that she has the second most important job may be third she is the navigator robin sits around drinking tea workin on a tan and reading that is it most of the time.

Anti-panda
March 27, 2007, 10:54 PM
Hee... hee... It all boils down to We LOVE nami-san

But we Double LOVE Robin-chan. ahem ~~ Melorine <3 <3

Like I said nami is great she's just a little meaner than robin... considering her upbringing you have to do something pretty harsh to get robin riled up. Nami on the other hand .. would kick you A$$ for .... Well anything.

ginousuke
March 28, 2007, 02:16 AM
Nami used to be my most favorite. I've changed it since I read about Robin's past, especially first time she met Sauro.
She and Nami probably tied in terms of intelligence in Mugiwara :D

ForteAnly
March 28, 2007, 12:37 PM
Nami has the most important part on the crew. Without Nami the whole crew with Luffy's and Zoro's navigation would end up back in the begining. So without Nami the crew wouldn't get to where they are now. Robin in the other hand just sits and reads while getting a tan still important though. Anyways, Nami is just so cool she could beat up any member of the crew so they won't give her lip. There's a lot of OP fans on this board so come on vote. This battle is not over yet. Nami-Swaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

caco
March 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
i like Robin because she knows how to make a man cry, jajaja

Hesse
March 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
My favorite Character, not only in One Piece but in all Manga Series (GitS, Akira,BAA,DB) is without any doubt Nico Robin. She hooked me on OP and i love so many things on her. Her undisputed beauty, her intelligence, her genius torwards archeology and history matters, her high education and last but not least her kindness torwards her nakama. (Only one word:Chopper) She is really an ideal woman, compliment to Oda to create such a wonderful protagonist.
So, of course i voted for her.

Anti-panda
March 28, 2007, 11:06 PM
i like Robin because she knows how to make a man cry, jajaja

Really I love Robin because of how she made Franky cry.

Jk ... She is the ideal woman in beauty.. which nami has. and temperment which nami doesn't.

Some times i feel like i'm trying to convince myself that nami isn't good enough to compete with robin ... But truth be told It's a close race. But that's what it means to be a MAN!!!

Azurel
March 28, 2007, 11:49 PM
Once again, I voted for Robin :amuse and she's winning the poll too :woo

And I kinda pity all the other females in OP because it's obvious that in such circumstances, the main characters would get most of the votes, that being Nami and Robin.

In terms of roles, Nami is the navigator a very important part of the crew while Robin is an archaelogist, but with regards to being a pirate crew, that doesn't really help much. However, One Piece is about finding the legendary treasure, the crew definitely needs someone to help them understand and figure out the clues to that treasure. Sure, Nami is needed to bring the crew from point A to point B but she can't read poneglyphs. Robin essentially helps the crew to their ultimate goal, One Piece. Even if all she does is read books and drink coffee, her vast knowledge is her contribution to crew.

I think her morbidness is a comical relief especially since it causes Nami to be panicky which emphasize the contrast between these two female characters.

Robin's personality; matured, mysterious, laid-back, motherly, intelligent, reserved, morbid

She's like the anchor of the crew. :amuse

chopa
March 29, 2007, 12:03 AM
*sigh* it took 33 votes for someone to be different

Yea I voted for Tashigi, glasses are hot among other things
sadly she doesnt show up enough

Anti-panda
March 29, 2007, 02:32 PM
Being different isn't always good. I mean hell no one wants to be the mime at a clown convention. Think about it... Deep huh?

The great thing about one piece is alot of, if not all, the characters have really great personalities. This is expecially true of all the mugiwara's. So it's not that surprising that nami and robin are running the boards.
I've always said and thought that we needed to break this up ... Nami Vs Robin and every other OP female Vs every other OP female.

Hesse
March 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
Yes, it is very difficult for the others to get some votes because of the large popularity of the female strawhat members. But i think that this isn&#180;t the case only because they are main characters or protagonists of the series.
In my opinion Oda has done a really great job on designing Nami and Robin. As i mentioned some posts above i am a big fan of Robin, because she was the main reason for me to spent my less time (i am a student and normally not a fan of mangas) with One Piece. But of course i have to admit that Nami is one spelendid character too.
It is some big achievement of Oda to create such interesting characters. In other mangas female characters are very often just supportive or they exist only for the looks.
Nami and Robin are looking great, but they are also very important for the main plot of the story.
I mean look at Nami: She knows how to fight, has some medical skill, is very intelligent in general, and the most important thing of all is her unbelievable ability of navigation. Without her the strawhats weren&#180;t even able to get out of east blue. And how often she saved the life of every single member by using her amazig weather prediction skills? Countless times. Also in ennies lobby she was able to predict the movement of the whirpools and so the strawhats managed to escape.
And without Robin they weren&#180;t able to get to Skypia. I think that in the near future she will become more important. (Imo she is the Key to the One Piece)
This is the main factor in One Piece: Every character is really unique and important. And the both females are no exception. They are quite the opposite. Regarding intellectual matters they are much more important than the rest of the crew.

sushi
March 30, 2007, 11:00 PM
woot woot

robin still wins the poll while nami come in second...heheh
i totally forgot about nami always holding luffy's hat and repair it. not to mention that she is utterly the most important person in the ship. robin does not only reads and get a tan but she also is the crews informational data person [ archeologist does not holds no meaning ]

sorry if i made anyone feel annoyed

ForteAnly
April 02, 2007, 09:35 PM
Nami fans unite and vote for our favorite navigator. We need you.

Anti-panda
April 02, 2007, 09:45 PM
If I really wanted to be shallow .... I'd just say Robins b@@b's are bigger... Good thing I'm not that shallow...!!!
Both Robin and Nami are important ... Nami has navigation skills and that makes her important but Robin has knowledge, not just on ancient things but Neferious characters and gennerally how the world works, That nami for all her navigation skills lacks. I seriously think that without robin there to warn them and apprise them of potentially dangerous situations the strawhats would've found themselves on the bad end of some really sticky situations.

sushi
April 05, 2007, 08:19 AM
that means both nami and robin holds their own meaning to the ship >>>loving this
only that both of them CANNOT SING!!!!

Anti-panda
April 08, 2007, 01:08 PM
Well I don't know they both did pretty well singing the "We're not friends we are family" song.
So they can sing a little. Thier voice actors in the anime anyway.
Plus I fail to see how not being able to sing makes them less awesome or less effective as a navigator and archelologist respectively.
Nami~swan and Robin~chwan .. Are WONDERFUL!!
Esspecially Robin~chwan!

bakashijinsan
April 08, 2007, 04:24 PM
Robin~chwan!

This girl has got every appeal that can seduce a man. Sexy body, strong will, mysterious and sexy voice (for me). Nami's voice kinda gets to my nerves sometimes. She's such a nagger.

ForteAnly
April 12, 2007, 01:14 PM
Robin~chwan!

This girl has got every appeal that can seduce a man. Sexy body, strong will, mysterious and sexy voice (for me). Nami's voice kinda gets to my nerves sometimes. She's such a nagger.

So does Nami even more so. I don't find Nami's voice annoying it's more sexy than annoying. Nami-swaaaaaaan is will be always #1 for me sorry Nico.

Hesse
April 12, 2007, 01:37 PM
So does Nami even more so. I don't find Nami's voice annoying it's more sexy than annoying. Nami-swaaaaaaan is will be always #1 for me sorry Nico.

In my opinion it is the other way round. Maybe Nami can seduce a boy but robin is the right caliber for man. She is much more mature and not so goofy. I really like that kind of a woman. Calm, beautiful (and not just "hot") and high eduacated.
I also perfer woman who like to read much. So nami has absolutley no chance against her. But she is still the "best" woman in the series, with the excerption of Robin.
Nothing against nami she is a great character but... see above

juUnior
April 12, 2007, 02:40 PM
Nothing against nami she is a great character but... see above
It's only your opinion, as it is ForteAnly's you know ;p I can also write how i think Nami is better, and better than Robin, and it doesnt change anything, that's just my opinion :D

btw. or maybe that's kind of girls I like :x

Hesse
April 12, 2007, 04:41 PM
It's only your opinion, as it is ForteAnly's you know ;p I can also write how i think Nami is better, and better than Robin, and it doesnt change anything, that's just my opinion :D

btw. or maybe that's kind of girls I like :x

Yes, you are totally right. But this is a thread about the favorite character. I only explained my opinion. I was aware of a comment like yours and so i extra wrote that nami is a great character too. Of course it is only my opinion. But my opinion is the only one that counts for me.

But back to topic.

Anti-panda
April 12, 2007, 09:57 PM
I've been harping on robin over nami for a while now... but I've had some thoughts that really clarify things for me.

If I could land a woman of either nami or robin's caliber in real life.... I'd probably die a happy man.

OP_overlord
April 12, 2007, 10:13 PM
so would i, so would i

lets give some claps to Oda amazing abilities to draw woman =)

jeffhmwong
April 16, 2007, 04:06 AM
u guys are soooo borrring.........nami and robin shud be removed from the poll.......very obvious top votes....

Shud start a vote not involving SH crew gals....much nicer like that..

OP_overlord
April 16, 2007, 12:38 PM
true they are prob are favorites because we see so much of them and love them so and now the true question who is your favorite female character outside of the SH (like jeffhmwong asks)

i would have to say kalifa

Anti-panda
April 16, 2007, 04:15 PM
I would say outside the strawhats my favorite would be either ... The barmaid in luffy's hometown ... or tashigi.

jeffhmwong
April 16, 2007, 11:04 PM
Yea...Kalifa..good vote..

Azurel
April 17, 2007, 04:48 AM
I find it hard to pick a character that you only see for one arc or even worst a few chapters as a favourite character.. The development is too short and I just don't get attached to them

But if I have to choose, I would say Alvida.. she's strong and I just like the huge club she carries around :amuse

sushi
April 17, 2007, 05:02 AM
plus now she is beautiful....I think she got a crush at Luffy

jeffhmwong
April 17, 2007, 05:55 AM
Ya...Maybe luffy will end up together with Avilda.

After all shes the first villian he encounter at the beginning of the entire OP saga..

Anti-panda
April 17, 2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah alvidia's cute ... kkind of ... she has huge feet and thats a turn off.
I wonder what huge tie in she's gonna have overall because she's the only villian besides buggy the clown to be tied back into the story after she was defeated. And buggy wound up being nakama of Gol D. Roger himself. It makes me wonder why Oda reintroduced her.

sushi
April 18, 2007, 06:12 AM
alvida marries with buggy?

Anti-panda
April 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
alvida marries with buggy?

Flashily ~My Dears ... That works ... Ok.
But still Alvidia is gonna have to tie in somehow ... Bigger ... I can't believe Oda would reintroduce her unless it was something big....

ForteAnly
April 18, 2007, 09:12 PM
Outside the SH it would be Tashigi. She wears glasses and wields a sword whats not to love.

ForteAnly
April 20, 2007, 10:01 PM
Robin's cool but I personally like Nami better than Nico. Nami's just cooler let's see Nico navigate a ship like Nami does.

hmalik1003
April 21, 2007, 01:55 PM
o wow she can navigate a ship. a navigator is soooo hard to find. wat abt nico. she can read polygryphs. find some1 else who can do that and when it comes to fight. nico >>>>>>>>>>>>nami. plus she's more mature.

ForteAnly
April 21, 2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah it seem that Nico is the only in Ohara who could read Ponyglyphs. Plus all it would take is for Nami to get seastone and nullify all of her moves. Of course she's more mature she's like 30 years old compared to the younger Strawhat Members.

Azurel
April 22, 2007, 05:38 AM
erm.. this is about your favourite female character.. i dun tink it's called bash the other character.. come on, both are good characters and everyone have their own opinions.. be nice ^^

Mugiwara_no_Jack
April 22, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mine without a sheer thought would be Nami. She's hot, cute, smart, and has the power to put the Mugiwara Crew in order.

TOTALLY AGREE

Shojin
April 23, 2007, 03:21 PM
My vote goes to Robin since she is so much more mature then nami, not to mention that she is more calm as well. :D

ForteAnly
April 26, 2007, 12:33 PM
erm.. this is about your favourite female character.. i dun tink it's called bash the other character.. come on, both are good characters and everyone have their own opinions.. be nice ^^

I apologize both are great but Nami is cooler in my opinion. Anyhoo, they always say that Nico is more mature than Nami. Which is true but remember Nico has lived for more years and has more experience in life which makes her mature than the other members of the Strawhat crew. If Nico would be acting like the other's than that would be weird because we expect Nico to more mature since she's older.

Anti-panda
April 26, 2007, 02:33 PM
I pick robin over nami .. well becuase I have a feeling that with nami I'd just wake up tied to the bed and all my money would be missing.
Robin~chwan would just be sipping coffee. <3

OP_overlord
April 26, 2007, 10:41 PM
yes but you would still be tied up

Anti-panda
April 27, 2007, 12:44 AM
yes but you would still be tied up

Not in a good way.
Being tied up all alone isn't fun. It's embarassing.
Now If ... well I don't think i need to elaborate any more than I already have.
You could just wind up ... broke and alone.

amar_kun
April 27, 2007, 05:50 AM
i dunno.. im a bit torn between nami and robin.. nami is super duper cute... and robin is super duper mature and full of grace... mm... can i take them both? huhu.. btw my religion enable us to marry four wives:D.. but there is a very strict condition to do that:(.. so personally i stick with just 1 wife:amuse.. so now im am torn again btw nami and robin..:s:s

Anti-panda
April 27, 2007, 04:48 PM
i dunno.. im a bit torn between nami and robin.. nami is super duper cute... and robin is super duper mature and full of grace... mm... can i take them both? huhu.. btw my religion enable us to marry four wives:D.. but there is a very strict condition to do that:(.. so personally i stick with just 1 wife:amuse.. so now im am torn again btw nami and robin..:s:s

If we could have both this wouldn't be a topic of disscussion. Nope i don't care how many wives you can have ... You have to pick a camp and post your flag in it.
It's hard for most of us.. just follow your heart. Or whatever bodypart you let do your deciding for you. ;)

amar_kun
April 27, 2007, 07:02 PM
:luvok. 1 robin chan for me plss!!!

Absolutio
April 28, 2007, 09:19 AM
i take nami. her breasts are bigger.. ;)

OP_overlord
April 28, 2007, 04:53 PM
are you sure have you compared bra sizes

ForteAnly
April 28, 2007, 09:57 PM
are you sure have you compared bra sizes

Yeah, it's pretty hard to tell who has bigger breast when they both have very bis chests.

Anti-panda
April 28, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah, it's pretty hard to tell who has bigger breast when they both have very bis chests.

Nami: Height 169, Bust 95, Waist 55, Hip 85
Robin: Height 188, Bust 99, Waist 59, Hip 89
Oda himself said it in a a SBS Sanji's eye never lies ... robin~chwan has the edge if I'm not mistaken.

OP_overlord
April 28, 2007, 10:38 PM
that is great sizes
ill go with robin cause she is taller and im 6'3"
but nami is closer to my age and gilrs do date older guys

ForteAnly
April 29, 2007, 02:09 PM
Those are very impressive sizes. Oda you wonderful wonderful man. Thank you.

Dark soul within
May 02, 2007, 04:51 PM
i take nami. her breasts are bigger.. ;)

Ah but her breast siz keeps changing between chapters, hell even between panels!

But yes, I would still say Nami is my top girl because she's a cute, cheeky, sweet and red-headed woman who loves to tease. She's also hilarious when she manipulates others into fighting for her, but now that she can fight on her own she is a hard ass in her own right (just not on par with luffy/zoro). And she make's some funny facial expressions, especially when money is involved.

ForteAnly
May 02, 2007, 09:27 PM
Ah but her breast siz keeps changing between chapters, hell even between panels!

But yes, I would still say Nami is my top girl because she's a cute, cheeky, sweet and red-headed woman who loves to tease. She's also hilarious when she manipulates others into fighting for her, but now that she can fight on her own she is a hard ass in her own right (just not on par with luffy/zoro). And she make's some funny facial expressions, especially when money is involved.

That is so true about our Nami-swaan that's why we Nami fans love Nami.

Dark soul within
May 03, 2007, 02:41 PM
:XD It certainly is! In bleach Inoue's breast size keeps changing too...sorry just a little side note. Nammiiii swaaannnn!

Anti-panda
May 03, 2007, 10:40 PM
Its almost sad how much attention we've given to nami`swan and robin~chwans bust size throughout OP.
Almost sad. But not quite.
If Kami didn't want us to stare at nami and robins bust's then he wouldn't make them sooo pretty.

Xarcer
May 07, 2007, 03:02 PM
nami all the way... ust becouse nami is nami!

triniman121
May 07, 2007, 07:26 PM
it has to be nami. i just love to see luffy get beat up by her and the fact that is really does hurt luffy since he is rubber makes it even funnier.

MDLatqp
May 09, 2007, 11:54 PM
So I read through the first 40 posts (the first page in my settings), and then I skipped to the last page. First off, it seems like the same people are posting here over and over (haha!). But even so, I felt compelled to add in my thoughts about my favorite female character in OP. And of course, that illustrious femme is none-other than Nico Robin
:D.

What can one say about the perfect woman (haha)? Stunningly beautiful, endlessly curious, brilliant, in possession of a wonderful sense of humor (and I love her laugh!), wickedly seductive, charming, polite, fashionable, and I bet she's a kick-ass dancer to boot; and I haven't even gotten to her 'evil' qualities yet! None of the other female characters come close! Now sure, Nami (for example) has some of those attributes as well, but don't kid yourself; she's not even in the same league as Robin (with the exception of the obvious stuff like navigation or mikan-growing).

But on top of it all (and this is the most important thing), what Robin wants most (and rather desperately) is simply her nakama, the one thing that's eluded her (with all her formidable skills and resources) for so long. That's not to say that the other mugiwaras feel differently, but I think that Robin's case is somewhat unique. My heart goes out to her and I'm so glad she finally found them. It's like da Vinci adding that last brush stroke (to La Joconde say) to complete a masterpiece!

Hesse
May 10, 2007, 08:00 AM
So I read through the first 40 posts (the first page in my settings), and then I skipped to the last page. First off, it seems like the same people are posting here over and over (haha!). But even so, I felt compelled to add in my thoughts about my favorite female character in OP. And of course, that illustrious femme is none-other than Nico Robin
:D.

What can one say about the perfect woman (haha)? Stunningly beautiful, endlessly curious, brilliant, in possession of a wonderful sense of humor (and I love her laugh!), wickedly seductive, charming, polite, fashionable, and I bet she's a kick-ass dancer to boot; and I haven't even gotten to her 'evil' qualities yet! None of the other female characters come close! Now sure, Nami (for example) has some of those attributes as well, but don't kid yourself; she's not even in the same league as Robin (with the exception of the obvious stuff like navigation or mikan-growing).

But on top of it all (and this is the most important thing), what Robin wants most (and rather desperately) is simply her nakama, the one thing that's eluded her (with all her formidable skills and resources) for so long. That's not to say that the other mugiwaras feel differently, but I think that Robin's case is somewhat unique. My heart goes out to her and I'm so glad she finally found them. It's like da Vinci adding that last brush stroke (to La Joconde say) to complete a masterpiece!

Wow, i have absolutley nothing to add. Exactly my opinion torwards her.

rofl ma waffle
May 10, 2007, 02:05 PM
Nami for me.
Cute, smart and funny.
not to forget... sexy

Anti-panda
May 10, 2007, 09:12 PM
Nami for me.
Cute, smart and funny.
not to forget... sexy

So this topic has gotten so important that people are visiting it on thier 2nd post.
Now that is impressive. Really show's our priorities ...
Anyways I don't know why but evidently some people prefer nami over robin ....
I don't get it ... well i mean i get why people like nami ... but robin ~chwan is too wunderbar... yes wunderbar... wonderful just doesn't sum it up enough.

Lets see..

Brains..: nami: 9
robin: 10

Cuteness: nami: 10
robin: 9

Beauty/elegance: Nami: 9
Robin: 10

Selflessness and devotion: Nami: 6
Robin: 9

Final: Nami: 34 out of 40
Robin: 37 out of 40
That pretty much sums it up Robin takes 3 out of 4 catagories with a sizable margin in overall points. Plus no one's perfect but robin~chwan comes sooooooo close.

Now please no one post some stupid response where robin gets all zero's and nami gets perfect 10's. I have faith that no one's that stupid.

MDLatqp
May 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
So this topic has gotten so important that people are visiting it on thier 2nd post.
Now that is impressive. Really show's our priorities ...
Anyways I don't know why but evidently some people prefer nami over robin ....
I don't get it ... well i mean i get why people like nami ... but robin ~chwan is too wunderbar... yes wunderbar... wonderful just doesn't sum it up enough.

Lets see..

Brains..: nami: 9
robin: 10

Cuteness: nami: 10
robin: 9

Beauty/elegance: Nami: 9
Robin: 10

Selflessness and devotion: Nami: 6
Robin: 9

Final: Nami: 34 out of 40
Robin: 37 out of 40
That pretty much sums it up Robin takes 3 out of 4 catagories with a sizable margin in overall points. Plus no one's perfect but robin~chwan comes sooooooo close.

Now please no one post some stupid response where robin gets all zero's and nami gets perfect 10's. I have faith that no one's that stupid.

High-five to Anti-panda! People like you, me, and Hesse must ensure that the word spreads and the world knows that Robin is without equal! I'd say posts like these get the job done.

Oh and on a bit of a side-note. At another forum I'm a member of, someone started a thread about this website that apparently allows people (from the safety and anonymity of their computers) to actually marry (not legally I don't think) various video game characters. I kid you not, there were people who were/are romantically attracted to non-human characters like Sonic. Anyways, I think my point was that if anyone were ever to actually want to marry a fictional video game/anime character, Robin would definitely be at the top of that list :D.

ForteAnly
May 10, 2007, 10:49 PM
High-five to Anti-panda! People like you, me, and Hesse must ensure that the word spreads and the world knows that Robin is without equal! I'd say posts like these get the job done.

Oh and on a bit of a side-note. At another forum I'm a member of, someone started a thread about this website that apparently allows people (from the safety and anonymity of their computers) to actually marry (not legally I don't think) various video game characters. I kid you not, there were people who were/are romantically attracted to non-human characters like Sonic. Anyways, I think my point was that if anyone were ever to actually want to marry a fictional video game/anime character, Robin would definitely be at the top of that list :D.

Dude you can't say Robin is without equal you're making it seem that Nico's is superior in almost everything possible . Selflessness and devotion Nico and Nami are both very loyal to their crew. Even though Nami shows that she would betray people for money she wouldn't do that to those who are close to her. Anti-Panda the reason why people love Nami and choose her over Nico is because Nami is Nami. We love the things she does and the things about her character. Those points are just your opinion overall and those of other Nico fans so of course you think she's superior to Nami. All i'm saying is that we shouldn't be comparing them because Nami and Nico are both great characters that Oda has made and both are very different from each other to make comparisons. If I wanted I would make a point system as well and of course mine would say that Nami is better than Nico but I don't because why would I. When things like that don't matter.

Lamppu
May 11, 2007, 06:55 AM
Woah, lots of Nami and Robin fans,myeeees ...

well,i myself voted for Robin, she's amazing ♥ at first i liked Nami, but when Robin came along i was like WHO IS SHE?! and she grew on me, more than Nami. There's just that something about Robin, that i like more than in Nami :D i'm not saying i don't like Nami anymore,i still like her, but prefer Robin. but even if i like Robin more, i love to draw Nami more than her :D

Anti-panda
May 11, 2007, 09:04 AM
Dude you can't say Robin is without equal you're making it seem that Nico's is superior in almost everything possible . Selflessness and devotion Nico and Nami are both very loyal to their crew. Even though Nami shows that she would betray people for money she wouldn't do that to those who are close to her. Anti-Panda the reason why people love Nami and choose her over Nico is because Nami is Nami. We love the things she does and the things about her character. Those points are just your opinion overall and those of other Nico fans so of course you think she's superior to Nami. All i'm saying is that we shouldn't be comparing them because Nami and Nico are both great characters that Oda has made and both are very different from each other to make comparisons. If I wanted I would make a point system as well and of course mine would say that Nami is better than Nico but I don't because why would I. When things like that don't matter.

LOL
It's really funny that my whole arguement boils down to ....... Nami is a 10 in my book. However Robin is a Perfect 10 in my book.
I'm not saying nami isn't loyal ... but she did try to leave when they first were being hunted by crocodile. Even if it was just a joke. I'm really only saying that robin is more loyal than nami ... interestingly enough I think that the most loyal strawhats are Robin, nami, and chopper. Because essentially they went through the most getting to where they are now. Essentially they've had more done for them ... mostly by luffy. And thus they are exceptionally loyal to him.

P.s. I've never said I don't get why people like nami. I've only said that I don't know why people prefer her over Robin. I guess that the choice is just too obvious to me. Pair nami up against almost any other female charcter in any anime, and nami would probably win (With the rare exception) but she can't beat out robin~chwan.

ForteAnly
May 11, 2007, 09:23 AM
LOL
It's really funny that my whole arguement boils down to ....... Nami is a 10 in my book. However Robin is a Perfect 10 in my book.
I'm not saying nami isn't loyal ... but she did try to leave when they first were being hunted by crocodile. Even if it was just a joke. I'm really only saying that robin is more loyal than nami ... interestingly enough I think that the most loyal strawhats are Robin, nami, and chopper. Because essentially they went through the most getting to where they are now. Essentially they've had more done for them ... mostly by luffy. And thus they are exceptionally loyal to him.

P.s. I've never said I don't get why people like nami. I've only said that I don't know why people prefer her over Robin. I guess that the choice is just too obvious to me. Pair nami up against almost any other female charcter in any anime, and nami would probably win (With the rare exception) but she can't beat out robin~chwan.

Lol, you right though not the whole Robin-chwaan beating Nami-Swaan thing. This thread was meant for discussing your favorite character but at the end it all boils down to our beloved Nami for us Nami fans and Nico for the Nico fans.

OP_overlord
May 11, 2007, 10:07 PM
yeah no one will ever change their minds especialy in a group like this i will always like robin more and silly people will always like nami more there is truely nothing that i can say that will convince them of this so we might as well stop and let newbe's vote in the poles and see who wins

BUT robin is more elegant, smarter, .... and even in the one thing that people say nami wins hands down in robin is better (she if nessary can be cruel and minpulating and "evil" more so then even nami)

Luckas
May 12, 2007, 05:08 AM
Even people who already voted could post here and talk about the female characters in OP they like or even dislike. But please make attention to not to bash other characters and you shouldn't exaggerate when criticizing.

jeffhmwong
May 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
Will there be any possibility of another female character joinign the crew?

She better be a hot one.

Helltroll
May 12, 2007, 12:55 PM
hmmm...maybe a female fishman after thriller bark which would be very interesting because of nami's past.

Slippers
May 12, 2007, 02:58 PM
my favorite female character by far is Robin
But I prefer hot guys like Shanks :D

ForteAnly
May 12, 2007, 03:31 PM
Will there be any possibility of another female character joinign the crew?

She better be a hot one.

I've been waiting for somthing like that to happen for a long time but how could she contend with Nami and Nico.

OP_overlord
May 12, 2007, 04:32 PM
she could be the super strong type cause we have not met a true warrior woman that could join the crew and a merperson does have super human strenght she could have the strenght of zoro and the body of nami, that would fit in well and stand out at the same time

Anti-panda
May 12, 2007, 07:16 PM
If Franky and Brooke have shown me one thing .. it's that you have to be really really X100 wierd to look "Out of Place" among the strawhats and thier nakama. I mean you have to be dead or a half man half machine half Hentai just to stand out!!!

ForteAnly
May 12, 2007, 08:50 PM
she could be the super strong type cause we have not met a true warrior woman that could join the crew and a merperson does have super human strenght she could have the strenght of zoro and the body of nami, that would fit in well and stand out at the same time

That would be the best thing to happen in One Piece.

Anti-panda
May 17, 2007, 09:44 PM
So a Amazon - priestess - ninja - mermaid. ... And then everyone is happy. Right??
Cool Beans.

MDLatqp
May 17, 2007, 09:49 PM
So a Amazon - priestess - ninja - mermaid. ... And then everyone is happy. Right??
Cool Beans.

I can see three of those...but come on, pirates and ninjas on the same ship?! That'll NEVER happen ;).

Xarcer
May 18, 2007, 02:55 AM
ho come nami allways wear a very short skirt? :)

ForteAnly
May 18, 2007, 12:54 PM
ho come nami allways wear a very short skirt? :)

Because she knows she looks good in them and we love to see her wearing them. Anti-Panda you forgot a shinigami could join aswell even though they might have a hard time seeing them.

Anti-panda
May 18, 2007, 08:35 PM
Because she knows she looks good in them and we love to see her wearing them. Anti-Panda you forgot a shinigami could join aswell even though they might have a hard time seeing them.

Hey they already have Kon as the mascot on the front of the ship... so we got Shinigami covered.
Anyways I wasn't talking about a ninja... a ninja mermaid. .. or at least a mermaid who uses ninja-esque fighting styles.
I know ninja's and Pirates are like yin and yang ... good and evil .. polar opposites that have never co-exsisted peacefully .. but if anyone can do it .. Oda can!!!!

sushi
May 19, 2007, 01:28 AM
a nin ja mermaid girl, young, prettty, strong and can sing....that would be great for a new lovely femalr character in OP

Koen
May 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
well I choose nami slight ahead to robin

Impel Down
May 26, 2007, 03:34 PM
I vote for Robin, because unlike Nami she doesn't underestimate her powers, and I just find her hotter in general.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 11:46 AM
i vote for nami, because she's red-haired like my gf.. =D
but i like both robin and nami.. =P

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 11:49 AM
Robin is just far sexier than Nami to me. Plus, she has the same b-day as my girlfriend.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 11:51 AM
dunno if robin's sexier, but she dresses sexier (Go go leather clothing! :p)
But nami is sexy too. Did you notice that oda tends to draw his girls really sexy? (Kalifa, vivi, nami, robin, etc. etc.)

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
Kalifa wasn't that sexy, but girls are drawn sexy in most anime/manga.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 11:53 AM
naruto doesnt have that sexy girls, but kishi did say he's bad with drawing girls. :p

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 12:02 PM
He tries, but they aren't that hot. Tsunade is the only one who's even borderline.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 12:10 PM
tsunade's only hot because her thingies are the size of a mountain.. no biggie.. =P

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 12:15 PM
That's pretty much it, but she also has them covered all the time, unlike Robin and Nami.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
and oda likes to draw them in a sexy way of manners and situations. =P

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 12:20 PM
I mean, in an SBS when someone asked him if the girls wore bras, he said "I hope not."
Obviously, he's a guy who likes to draw sexy girls.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 12:23 PM
well.. i'm not complaining.. =D

Anti-panda
May 27, 2007, 12:32 PM
I mean, in an SBS when someone asked him if the girls wore bras, he said "I hope not."
Obviously, he's a guy who likes to draw sexy girls.

Oda-san is a real pervert. I love it. here's hoping he adds a few more "Sexy Girls" to the list.

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 03:59 PM
Well, we've got Luffy's mom, Smoker's crew, the other admiral, and the last Shichibukai to go, and some of them must be women, who will probably be sexy. Of course, they won't be as sexy as Robin-chwan.

Absolutio
May 27, 2007, 04:45 PM
i cant imagine luffy's mom being sexy though.. she should be an annoying hag.. :s

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:33 AM
Well, I don't really have an ugly fetish, so I'd prefer her to be sexy.

Absolutio
May 28, 2007, 09:37 AM
Luffy's mom should be a bit Kokoroish in my opinion.. Drinks a lot and such.. :p

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 11:22 AM
That would be kinda weird, Luffy's mom being an alcoholic.

Anti-panda
May 28, 2007, 11:53 AM
I think it would be funny to see the strawhats reactions if luffy's mom was just amazingly beautiful.
Especially sanji.
Look at how they all reacted to Ace ... same deal.

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 12:50 PM
And their reaction to Dragon and Garp. Sanji and Brook would probably both flip when Luffy's mom turns out to be hot.

Absolutio
May 28, 2007, 01:18 PM
yea.. would be awesome i guess.. =D
I just noticed that a female char is missing here.. Porche-chan! the hawt crew member of Foxy's pirate crew.. :p

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 01:40 PM
Ew, she was terrible. She was pretty irritating too.

Absolutio
May 28, 2007, 01:57 PM
this whole arc was irritating, but oddly amusing as well.. =D

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 02:04 PM
Luffy with an afro is just hilarious, as well as proof as to why Brook is so strong.

Absolutio
May 28, 2007, 02:07 PM
also in this arc, robin was with the cool foxy accessories.. :P <3

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 02:09 PM
But clothing-wise, Nami totally won that arc. Still, Robin Thriller Bark outfit is the ultimate.

Anti-panda
May 28, 2007, 06:16 PM
The latest color spread was cool too... Robin ~chwan with a Katana...!!!
<3 <3 lovely.

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, that was a nice color spread. Robin's open shirt certainly helped too. But, what was up with Sanji having guns?

OP_overlord
May 28, 2007, 10:59 PM
no of that matters nami was naked and wins my vote for best outfit in this or any other arc

and impel down if you are talking about the full color spread sanji has a silly hat and is riding on a dragony thing he has no guns

chopper is the one holding the guns

Absolutio
May 29, 2007, 01:48 AM
nami was naked? :o
and its not a silly hat! ;)

Impel Down
May 29, 2007, 09:12 AM
Nami was naked in Thriller Bark, with that shower scene. And overlord, then who am I thinking of that had two guns in the spread?

Anti-panda
May 29, 2007, 05:23 PM
Robin ~chwan has never been nude in OP.... she doesn't need it ...
As a matter of fact if she did ... 10,000 internet geeks would die from the shock and awe.
But we would Die happy. :) :D

Robin chwan is soooo lovely ... nudity isn't even necessary. But It would be appreciated ... (just in case Oda-san ever reads this.)

ForteAnly
May 30, 2007, 07:01 PM
Robin ~chwan has never been nude in OP.... she doesn't need it ...
As a matter of fact if she did ... 10,000 internet geeks would die from the shock and awe.
But we would Die happy. :) :D

Robin chwan is soooo lovely ... nudity isn't even necessary. But It would be appreciated ... (just in case Oda-san ever reads this.)

Yup, nudity is great I hope Oda makes them go to a Onsen Island (hotspring) Nami and Nico in a women's bath only. Oh crap must stop the bleeding from my nose.

OP_overlord
May 30, 2007, 07:28 PM
impel down chopper and usopp both have to guns

and yes i agree robin doesnt need to be naked to win my vote but nami naked wins the prize for best outfit in the arc

Anti-panda
May 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
Yup, nudity is great I hope Oda makes them go to a Onsen Island (hotspring) Nami and Nico in a women's bath only. Oh crap must stop the bleeding from my nose.

Is it possible to die due to blood lost through the nose???

Onsen.........................................................................................................................
...................................................... Oh wait .... Nice. :)
Maybe they'll have some good onsen's on merman island. Heated by volcanic vents on the ocean floor. (because it's under water...)

Impel Down
June 01, 2007, 03:29 PM
impel down chopper and usopp both have to guns

and yes i agree robin doesnt need to be naked to win my vote but nami naked wins the prize for best outfit in the arc

Which arc, Thriller Bark? That outfit is even worse than her original! Robin's outfit is pure player own in Thriller Bark!

Absolutio
June 01, 2007, 07:36 PM
nami was naked.. that was what he meant by outfit.. or more likely, lack of outfit. =D

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 10:53 AM
Well, yeah, but one panel does not make up for that crappy shirt, even though it does show her breasts a lot. Robin still wins overall.

Anti-panda
June 02, 2007, 03:19 PM
If nami doesn't watch out she'll end up like britney spears and hit the wall before she hits 23 ..... JK

But seriously ... I'm sure oda will throw us some robin eye candy eventually .. we just have to be patcient. Plus what kind of idiot takes a shower on a Island full of zombies ... in a strange house with even stranger occupants.....
I vote Nami for dumbest move of the entire arc...
Just beating Luffy in a giant suit of armor.

Luckas
June 02, 2007, 03:28 PM
If nami doesn't watch out she'll end up like britney spears and hit the wall before she hits 23 ..... JK

But seriously ... I'm sure oda will throw us some robin eye candy eventually .. we just have to be patcient. Plus what kind of idiot takes a shower on a Island full of zombies ... in a strange house with even stranger occupants.....
I vote Nami for dumbest move of the entire arc...
Just beating Luffy in a giant suit of armor.Sorry, but I don' agree with you :)
Nami was the first one to understand the danger of the house, for this reason she asked Usopp and Chopper to watch the door while she was showering. And I believe that almost everyone if he or she is completely covered in mud and is almost bitten by zombies would feel the need of a shower.
And most important I loved the scene :eyeroll 'nuff said :smile-big

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I think the infamous shower scene was -10% logic and 110% fan service. But, Robin also is better because she's way more mature than Nami, and she can fly for like five seconds. A wing of hands is pretty damn cool.

Anti-panda
June 03, 2007, 12:50 AM
Yeah, I think the infamous shower scene was -10% logic and 110% fan service. But, Robin also is better because she's way more mature than Nami, and she can fly for like five seconds. A wing of hands is pretty damn cool.

Fly for 5 seconds while holding a heavy a$$ cyborg... .I think she'd last longer if she was flying solo.

Impel Down
June 03, 2007, 07:39 AM
Well, we don't really know how heavy Franky is. If you can design yourself to defy all logical technological design, then I think you can use light metal in your structure. But, Robin does need to show the same level as bad-assness as she did against Spanda.

ANBU4U
June 03, 2007, 04:06 PM

I'm fairly certain she can hold it for longer normally....I mean really, do you have any Idea how much Franky must weigh?

OP_overlord
June 03, 2007, 10:10 PM
nest time she is just going to fly straight up and last for like 2 min or something and it is going to be amazing

Robin Rocks my socks

Anti-panda
June 03, 2007, 11:55 PM
Robin Rocks my socks

Robin rocks everyones socks... EVERYONES!!

I don't think anyone saw robin flying coming thou... she really wowed me with that one.
And franky said himself that his body and fists were made of real steel not imitation steel like Cp 9 using tekkai... so that makes him 7 kinds of heavy.

ForteAnly
June 04, 2007, 10:40 AM

She's better than Nami because she can fly. That's like saying Nami is better than Nico because she could shock people.

Robin rocks everyones socks... EVERYONES!!

I don't think anyone saw robin flying coming thou... she really wowed me with that one.
And franky said himself that his body and fists were made of real steel not imitation steel like Cp 9 using tekkai... so that makes him 7 kinds of heavy.

Not everyone good sir. Robin is great but Nami is just more cooler and lively compared to Nico. It's always more fun when Nami's around and her lovely antics. Nico is kinda boring but nice to look at. I don't know why everyone always says that Nico is more mature than Nami. Of course she is Nico is the second oldest to the group she's lived more years than most of them she has to be mature.

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 01:09 PM
Vivi had antics around her too. Why not vote for her then. And besides, Robin's rescue arc blew the pants off of Nami's rescue arc. CP9 > Arlong

ForteAnly
June 04, 2007, 01:22 PM
Vivi had antics around her too. Why not vote for her then. And besides, Robin's rescue arc blew the pants off of Nami's rescue arc. CP9 > Arlong

Why would i vote for vivi i'm a Nami fan not a Vivi fan. Nami's arc wan't a rescue arc it was Luffy's crew helping Nami and her village be freed of Arlong's tyranny. I understand what you say based on your age but have some better facts than just saying Nico is cooler because she can fly and Nami can't.

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 01:46 PM
And how do you know Robin can't shock either? Just because she's never flashed anyone doesn't mean she doesn't have shocking capabilities.

Luckas
June 04, 2007, 03:58 PM
Pleasy guys, cool down ;)

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 04:18 PM
Calm down what part? The pervert part or just the yelling in general?

Luckas
June 04, 2007, 05:10 PM
Only the yelling :amuse

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 08:40 PM
Oh, good. I love being a pervert. Well, Robin is also better than Nami because Robin doesn't give herself away like Nami always did, which flashing and undressing and whatnot.

Anti-panda
June 05, 2007, 02:31 AM
I'll give you one thing ... nami does have the most devestating move in all of OP at her disposal...

Shiwase Punch ... I don't think any of the villains that we've encountered up to this point would be able to stand up to it.. or any of the heros either....

Thou .. the move robin used to recruit franky does make a close 2nd ... only because it wouldn't work on any of the females...

Nami's would .. look at how she reacted to kalifa... something tells me the Op females like to play all sides of the fence.

:D I can't figure if thats a good or bad thing though?????

ForteAnly
June 05, 2007, 09:01 AM
Oh, good. I love being a pervert. Well, Robin is also better than Nami because Robin doesn't give herself away like Nami always did, which flashing and undressing and whatnot.

The reason why Robin hasn't done that is becasue Oda doesn't see it neccesary for her. Remember all the characters only act based on what Oda wants them to do.I think Oda loves the fanservice that he makes Nami do. Just because Nico hasn't done it doesn't mean that she won't later on the series. Who here doesn't love the fanservice that our Nami-Swaan gives of course at the cost of beli. This Nami and Nico thing reminds of me of the Final Fantasy VII fans when it comes to choosing between Tifa or Aerith people from neither side wants to give in. Anyways, Nami for president.

Anti-panda
June 05, 2007, 12:32 PM
The reason why Robin hasn't done that is becasue Oda doesn't see it neccesary for her. Remember all the characters only act based on what Oda wants them to do.I think Oda loves the fanservice that he makes Nami do. Just because Nico hasn't done it doesn't mean that she won't later on the series. Who here doesn't love the fanservice that our Nami-Swaan gives of course at the cost of beli. This Nami and Nico thing reminds of me of the Final Fantasy VII fans when it comes to choosing between Tifa or Aerith people from neither side wants to give in. Anyways, Nami for president.

If the ff7 thing applies I guess that makes Vivi = Yuffie... XD sorry I just had to say it...
Anyway I think we'll have to wait a while for some Robin chwan fanservice because it doesn't fit into her character as well as nami's.

And ... Robin~chwan for President.

Impel Down
June 06, 2007, 07:30 AM
Robin-chan just standing around is fan-service enough, because of her outfits. Nami has to show herself for attention because her father never loved her.

ForteAnly
June 06, 2007, 01:59 PM
Robin-chan just standing around is fan-service enough, because of her outfits. Nami has to show herself for attention because her father never loved her.

The fanservice that Nami gives is just extra eye candy for the fans and you call Nami's sexy outfits not pleasing.

Impel Down
June 06, 2007, 02:55 PM
The majority of her "sexy outfits" have just been regular shirts that cover everything and leave everything to the imagination. Robin has Nami's short pants AND far more revealing/sexy shirts, not to mention her height and eyes are pretty big turn-ons to me too.

Hesse
June 07, 2007, 11:25 PM
I think it is not nessesary to bash Nami. She is a great and likeable character with great overall design, very very nice looks and an interesting personality. She is just a great character. But this changes nothing about the fact that i like Robin a lot more. I have read many manga like GitS, Battle Angle Alita, Vagabond, Berserk, Akira, Blame!, Dragonball, Eden, Golden Boy and so many more but i have to admit that Nico Robin is my most favorite all time manga character. It is very hard for me to describe why. Of course i love her looks she is so ladylike, regal and damm sexy at the same time. I also love her eyes and her nose too. Not to say the hair style. xD Her porportions seem a little bit more realistic that namis or to say it with different words i can imagine her body better. She is 20 cm taller and also not as thin as nami. Her porportiones make more sense in my opinion. Always look on the first sentence of my post.
I also like her personality very much. She is polite, intelligent, calm, eduacated and mature. Her thoughts torwards her friends had left an impressive impact on me. She is an ideal woman in my opinion. I also like her outfits like the current or that in Enies Lobby. And a little bit of fan-service would be nice. xD It does not fit in her personality to do that willingly so Oda could just *surprise* her. xD HaHa. No, to stay serious i like her the way she is. It is just fine.

Anti-panda
June 07, 2007, 11:39 PM
Well I'll just say I'll take all the fanservice I can get .. just not from bonclay or franky>:)

But I'm mean I guess it all boils down to .. And this is not a insult... whether you like Bratty Younger types or Mature Older Types... Nami is kind of playful and tricky .. while robin is comforting and deep...

That being said .. .
Robin~chwan for president.

ForteAnly
June 08, 2007, 08:58 AM
I think it is not nessesary to bash Nami. She is a great and likeable character with great overall design, very very nice looks and an interesting personality. She is just a great character. But this changes nothing about the fact that i like Robin a lot more. I have read many manga like GitS, Battle Angle Alita, Vagabond, Berserk, Akira, Blame!, Dragonball, Eden, Golden Boy and so many more but i have to admit that Nico Robin is my most favorite all time manga character. It is very hard for me to describe why. Of course i love her looks she is so ladylike, regal and damm sexy at the same time. I also love her eyes and her nose too. Not to say the hair style. xD Her porportions seem a little bit more realistic that namis or to say it with different words i can imagine her body better. She is 20 cm taller and also not as thin as nami. Her porportiones make more sense in my opinion. Always look on the first sentence of my post.
I also like her personality very much. She is polite, intelligent, calm, eduacated and mature. Her thoughts torwards her friends had left an impressive impact on me. She is an ideal woman in my opinion. I also like her outfits like the current or that in Enies Lobby. And a little bit of fan-service would be nice. xD It does not fit in her personality to do that willingly so Oda could just *surprise* her. xD HaHa. No, to stay serious i like her the way she is. It is just fine.

I agree about the bashing Nami thing is very unessesary. Just becasue you like one over the other doesn't mean you should bash the other just beacause you like the other more. Anyways, I'll always be a Nami fan and support het to the end without needless bashing on Nico.

Impel Down
June 08, 2007, 11:57 AM
Eh, perhaps I did get out of hand slamming Nami. I don't "hate" her, I was just trying to raise Robin up by hammering Nami. Probably not a great idea. But Nami has was better fights, I'll say that. Her creating storms and whatnot is far more interesting then Robin breaking someone's back.

ForteAnly
June 08, 2007, 02:31 PM
Eh, perhaps I did get out of hand slamming Nami. I don't "hate" her, I was just trying to raise Robin up by hammering Nami. Probably not a great idea. But Nami has was better fights, I'll say that. Her creating storms and whatnot is far more interesting then Robin breaking someone's back.

Impel Down i'm glad that you realized that I understand that you are a big Nico fan and want to show how great she is but by bashing Nami that's get us nowhere really. At least we could stop all this useless bickering between the two lovely female characters and start talking about other OP women besides our two favorite one's. My second favorite character besides Nami woul be Tashigi. I love her dorkiness not sure if that's even a word but anyways she reminds me of Yomiko Readman. I want her to have some more scenes in OP but sadly doesn't. I wonder if she has at least improved her swordsmanship after her Zoro encounter in Logue Town. What about you guys any other favorite character besides the lovely Nami and the enchanting Nico.

Anti-panda
June 09, 2007, 12:41 AM
I think everyone here love nami...
Just to some of us she is 2nd to robin...
Now just to be clear 2nd in this peticular race .. is probably still far out of my league...

The real point of this .. is you can only have 1 Favorite. 1 and 1 only.
So were not really dissing nami.. we're just declaring our love for Robin~chwan.

Because Honestly outside of a Hawt aspect.. even robin~chwan isn't my favorite strawhat... she isn't even top three..

1. Luffy
2. Brooke
3. Franky
4. zoro
5. Robin~chwan

Now on a given day robin and zoro have been known to switch places... but thats it.
Hell I'd still take nami over any other girl in the OP universe ..(thats already been introduced) in a heartbeat.

Impel Down
June 09, 2007, 11:30 AM
I mean, I'd gladly go out with either of them, they're both hot. But, with a choice, I'd pick Robin. Hey, if I could find a pregnant Robin pic, SHE'D be my avatar.

Sorata
June 09, 2007, 07:03 PM
Well my favorite is Robin too, she is so my type of woman, Nami is hot and fuuny when she hit the crew with punches in the head, but Robin is still my favorite.

Impel Down
June 09, 2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, it annoys me how Robin never does face faults, but it's also a really interesting part of her character development. Nami is pretty funny when she does the whole "money obsession" thing, though.

ForteAnly
June 09, 2007, 07:30 PM
That Oda certainly does make great characters huh.

Impel Down
June 09, 2007, 07:34 PM
Did you just now pick up on that? You had to see a skeleton with an afro and a sword-cane to figure out that Eiichiro Oda makes the greatest manga characters the world has ever seen?

Naelyan
June 10, 2007, 04:22 PM
I really love nami, she's cute, and greedy, and bossy, even those three monsters are kinda afraid of her sometimes, althought sanji obeys her cause he's willing to do so, even at the cost of usopp's life...

Impel Down
June 10, 2007, 09:08 PM
Eh, Usopp can die at Nami's hand, it doesn't matter. The SHs would be better off with Sogeking in their crew instead, I'm sure.

Another Robin reason: Her dream has me the most interested, because I really want to know the True History about the WG.

Naelyan
June 10, 2007, 10:55 PM
Well there's really no one piece character I don't like, they're all interesting in their own way, even though, in the mugiwaras, usopp is the one I care less about, still he's really funny. And I really love his sogeking song and the way he's always singing it.

And I agree True History is intriguing, but that's not why I'd like robin.

Impel Down
June 11, 2007, 07:19 AM
Really, you like ALL the characters? I must say, most of the CP9 really pissed me off, especially Jyabura. But the real problem I have with Usopp is he IS really powerful, with all his stars and dials, but he just never applies himself. Oh, and the Sogeking song is probably the greatest thing ever, next to Sanji and Brook.

Please, no more OffTopic.

Pandora
June 11, 2007, 07:42 AM
Hmmm....... It's hard to make a chose- I like Vivi, Nami and Robin- all three are on their own way interesting, sexy and funny-

Azurel
June 11, 2007, 08:24 AM
@pandora But u have to choose one for the poll so who will it be?

and I'm suprised this thread lasted for so long :amuse

Naelyan
June 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah one piece's probably the one serie where I like every single character, even cp9... I mean, jyabura, always telling lies, about how robin was his long lost sister, or kaku and "behold" the girafe power and fukurou who couldn't refrain from reveling secret, even though he has a zipper on his mouth, they were hilarious for bad guys, those scene were priceless. Well, there's spanda, but I kinda liked him being beaten so much he's face could never go back to normal, does it count...

As for usopp, he's definitely very strong, maybe not physically, but his sniper abilities just never been... appropriate for the battles they fought till cp9. But when they eventually get to fighting blackbeard crew, I think we're gonna see usopp handle his own opponent that only him can fight.

Impel Down
June 11, 2007, 11:18 AM
I mean, his fight with Chuu was so cool! When he set him on fire, I jumped out of my seat! And he was brillant against Mr. 4 and Ms. Merry Christmas, not to mention the action of Luffy vs. Usopp.

But I digress, Robin > Nami.

MARIMOOOO
July 14, 2007, 10:20 PM
Nami of course, she can beat all guy in Mugiwara crew, so nami is stronger than all of them syahahahahaha...

shes kawaii, shes smart, shes navigator, shes a goodes [ in bride ]