PDA

View Full Version : Power Level Strongest enemy in Hueco Mundo poll

Hitsugaya_333
February 19, 2007, 02:22 AM
My choice: Gin, because he seems to be Aizen's right hand man even more than Ulquiorra (but that's another discussion).

Also, be sure to check out my #1 Espada poll which may be found here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15242.0

Baradas
February 19, 2007, 02:25 AM
I agree with you, Gin definitely seems like the right hand guy.

Hitsugaya_333
February 19, 2007, 02:30 AM
It seems to be that we've only seen small samples of the major antagonists' powers so far. The three that stick out the most to me are Aizen, Gin, and Ulquiorra.

venicia777
February 19, 2007, 04:02 AM
Gin is definately in my top list. But how about the vastrodes? We dont know squat about how many are there and how strong the strongest of them is.

imagine if the strongest vastrode become endowed with shinigami powers?

Anyways, as for now-- i will go for gin, tousen, ulquiorra, and arronio

-Akuma-
February 19, 2007, 09:08 PM
Gin definately, he became capt same time as byakuya; who imo can be a good battle for GJ. Adding to the fact the they have the hyogoku, Gin has probably became a vaizard thus stronger than all espadas[br]Posted on: February 19, 2007, 09:07:08 PM_________________________________________________

Tousen cant even force kenpachi to take his eye patch off. Arronio is #9 dude...that says it all

Hitsugaya_333
February 19, 2007, 10:12 PM
Gin is definately in my top list. But how about the vastrodes? We dont know squat about how many are there and how strong the strongest of them is.

imagine if the strongest vastrode become endowed with shinigami powers?

I didn't include any Vasto Lordes in the poll, because there have been none confirmed as of yet.

king_crimson-
February 20, 2007, 01:08 AM
well, of course i too think gin is the strongest besides Aizen. He is Aizen's right hand, after all, and it seems to me that a shinigami turned into a vaizard become waaaaay more powerful than a hollow turned into arrancar...

tousen i think is even weaker than the first espada...

Hitsugaya_333
February 20, 2007, 01:46 AM
Tousen may be stronger than Grimmjow, or he just ambushed him.

-Akuma-
February 20, 2007, 08:14 AM
WTF, Tousen would have got pwned by GJ, ok he sliced off gj's arm but if gj started on him, tousen would have been long dead, thus aizen had to say ' if you fight tousen i wont let you leave here alive'. Even aizen thinks he can take tousen on

Hitsugaya_333
February 20, 2007, 06:56 PM
Your memory is better than mine in this aspect.

godofthesunn
February 20, 2007, 07:06 PM
Hey We Dont even know how strong aizen is in comparision to a vastlorde, I mean we don't know if they three captiais got an upgrade or not. If they did then sure their the probably the strongest but if not then the 1st espada is probably the strongest one.

-Akuma-
February 20, 2007, 07:12 PM
If espada #1 is stronger than Aizen then surely hes the leader of HM. It is clear aizen is the strongest, he commands authority through terror. It is obvious. Besides Aizen has reached his limits and his reiatsu is at least twice of your average captain to use the hyogoku. He took out 2 capts, 1 VC and 1 captain level effortlessly

godofthesunn
February 20, 2007, 08:02 PM
If espada #1 is stronger than Aizen then surely hes the leader of HM, use your head! It is clear aizen is the strongest, he commands authority through terror. It is obvious. Besides Aizen has reached his limits and his reiatsu is at least twice of your average captain to use the hyogoku. He took out 2 capts, 1 VC and 1 captain level effortlessly

Yeah I thought it over, and my earlier comment is valid. Now let me explain it to you so that you get the full picture.

1st of all. Neither your or I know the full capabilities of the hyogoku and consequently how much stronger Aizen is than the espada.

2 Commands Authorithy through terror? I recall alot of the annacar being greatful or respectful for what aizen had done for them and thus their admiration of him.

In summary, you don't know how strong aizen really is. period. Just as we don't know how strong some of the espada are, your just ballpark guessing. And as a result my opinon is still feasible.

gigantor21
February 20, 2007, 11:04 PM
Yes, please--just let it go. This isn't a subject that's worth shitting on each other for (no offense, Hitsugaya).

I'd say Gin, too, mostly because I've been judging the strength of the Las Noches troops based on how much Aizen seems to trust them. I think Ulquiorra is ranked #1 because he seems to be Aizen's favorite--but he seems to trust Gin even more so, as a confidant and a friend. You could argue that it's because he's known Gin the longest, but he wouldn't have let him in on the plot if he didn't value his strength in the first place.

Hitsugaya_333
February 20, 2007, 11:26 PM
None taken. I actually agree with you about that.

Kyuubi685
February 21, 2007, 01:45 AM
i agree too, gin... we have yet to see his full powers. as in his bankai and if he does have any powers due to the hougyoku, we don't know yet.

bax
February 21, 2007, 02:59 AM
Ok.. I deleted all the bashings in this thread and edited some posts. Keep it at a friendly level. No bashings nor offensive language. Keep it clean people.

And please, if there is a bashing, don't react to it. Use the "Report to moderator" link under the post. Thanx.

Continue on discussing ^^

Well, to say my pick, it'll be Gin as well. We never saw his true powers, but yet, he doesn't even fret speaking to the Espadas and he seemed cool enough when they were surrounded before they escaped SS. A powerful character will be calm like him in that situation.