PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

Galth
March 05, 2006, 06:58 PM
http://www.hebraska.net/images/avatarseticones/avatars/rinali5.jpg I'd go for Linali Li, i just love her ability, her fighter spirit ( if necissary ) and her overal personality...
Oh, and she looks really cute ofcourse :love

Manji Yoshimitsu
March 05, 2006, 09:15 PM
Allen... simply because he's the coolest ^^.

Koen
April 10, 2006, 10:17 AM
rabi, is the coolest... no discussion about it for me...

Galth
April 10, 2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah, Rabi is quite cool :), he would've been my second choice, especially those last few chapters saw him kicking some high level akuma *ss!!! Wood Seal! :yelling

notme
April 14, 2006, 01:34 AM
:love Linali is just awesome. I also really like her short hair (though I think I might be the only one).

I also really like Allen though. I want to see what he has been doing lately and how his training has gone.

Galth
April 14, 2006, 04:13 AM
:love Linali is just awesome. I also really like her short hair (though I think I might be the only one).

Yes, you are the only one :p - she was so cute back then ... :s

JanneK
April 17, 2006, 02:48 PM
Allen of course :) his personality is cool

Allen Walker
May 10, 2006, 01:30 AM
Yay I like Allen...Just too handsome and funny.
Cross would be my second choice ,though. He's got Style.
And i luv everyone of the Noah family...yeah~!

eprs
May 10, 2006, 01:42 PM
I like the main characters of course. But my favourite has to be Rodo-sama from the Noah family. She's a boss.

Allen Walker
May 11, 2006, 04:55 AM
Uh-huh Rhode and Tyki rocks i wonder abt the otehers when they coming out...

Gold Knight
May 28, 2006, 09:17 PM
Rabi here. If he hadn't appeared, actually, the series probably would have lost my interest.

Allen Walker
June 06, 2006, 06:42 AM
hmm...maybe you're right.i hadn't thought of that...
but Rabi was so...lively,comical before, what's gotten into him lately? He's so stressed up since Allen lost his arm....
btw my sig shows all characters from d.gray man, try to spot ur favourite one!

Gold Knight
June 13, 2006, 09:13 AM
True, he's better as a comedy figure than a serious character. For that reason too, D. Gray Man hasn't exactly been at the top of my reading list lately. After Rabi, my fav would be Allen though. I'm interested in seeing how he gets his arm back.

Sharma
June 23, 2006, 08:49 PM
Crowley/crow/vampire type person.

He's my favourite, think he's a really cool character. :D

Allen Walker
June 24, 2006, 11:30 AM
Crowley looks cool whether his innocence is activated or not....
provided he's not crying over something stupid.

Cupcake
June 25, 2006, 02:13 AM
Rhode is the coolest character in the world
Of course with the new introduction of JasDavid they are a close second (they are one character because I said so)
Allen is third because lets face it Allen is awesome
fourth goes to Tyki gotta love those Noah's
fith is Rabi because Rabi is Rabi

sao
June 25, 2006, 02:23 AM
blah i'm going for the underdog :P i say bookman (the old dude) is the best

Galth
June 25, 2006, 03:57 AM
blah i'm going for the underdog :P i say bookman (the old dude) is the best

Haha, what's so great about Panda-chan? We didnt really see him do much until now... i still hope to see more from him soon, hopefully he'll fight too during this arc :D

sao
June 26, 2006, 05:22 AM
he looks like he's hiding a lot of power :D, he looks like the old man from DBZ too hehe. Who knows maybe he's actually in an old man form cos thats the only way to contain his immense amount of powers but actually when he releases all his powers, he transform into a really bishie looking young man

Galth
June 26, 2006, 06:33 AM
Who knows maybe he's actually in an old man form cos thats the only way to contain his immense amount of powers but actually when he releases all his powers, he transform into a really bishie looking young man

... :oh

i sure hope he isnt, though i would be able to get sara to finally read it then... XD ( she likes bishies )

Ehmz, offtopic XD

Allen Walker
June 28, 2006, 09:15 PM
lol...anyway panda-chan must be really old...cos he's a bookman right. He knows the Generals from way back.
And i wonder how do bookman gets chosen?do they just pick any exorcist to become a bookman or what? Cos both Rabi and Gramps have Innocence....

ttxdragon
July 01, 2006, 01:21 PM
hmmm.....

who can beat Rinali Li... nobody.... not if it comes to cuteness and style, though lou fa [when fou wears the disguise] and sits down really beats the moe-scale of every other DGM-char xD

i would say my top five
#1 Rinali Li [long hair better than the short... because with the short hair she looks like a guy]
#2 Lou Fa [ kawaaaaaiiiiii~~~~]
#3 Allen Walker [this shows how great of a character a mangaka can think of...]
#4 Rabi [wth, they should make an extra-chap 'rabi's comedy'! he's just too great, when he isn't serious... his 'uruse' in 79 annoyed the hell out of me...]
#5 Komui [ 'Rinali gets married' ]

that's about my top five :)

Galth
July 01, 2006, 06:01 PM
#1 Rinali Li [long hair better than the short... because with the short hair she looks like a guy]
#2 Lou Fa [ kawaaaaaiiiiii~~~~]
#3 Allen Walker [this shows how great of a character a mangaka can think of...]
#4 Rabi [wth, they should make an extra-chap 'rabi's comedy'! he's just too great, when he isn't serious... his 'uruse' in 79 annoyed the hell out of me...]
#5 Komui [ 'Rinali gets married' ]

:jir_thumb

*totally agrees!!*

And yeah, Komui is awesome too! I assume you meant that scene where Allen tries to wake him up? "Rinali is getting married!" XD XD XD

It's just i havnt seen enough ... Lou Fa... yet to think of her as cool, and ... well, yeah, she's cute and all, but, blah... :D

:love Nothing beats Rinali's legs though :sweat

ttxdragon
July 01, 2006, 08:37 PM
And yeah, Komui is awesome too! I assume you meant that scene where Allen tries to wake him up? "Rinali is getting married!" XD XD XD

River first says so in order to wake him up, thats the moment allen learns about that trick xD
in the same panel Rinali again looks so great with that ashamed look on her face xD

KeithZJ
July 03, 2006, 08:45 AM
Aww. nobody likes Baku chan?...

I think he's funny...:blink

and he likes Rinali :smile-big

Anybody interested in making a translation for the Reverse 1 novel about Bak chan?

Galth
July 03, 2006, 09:20 AM
Anybody interested in making a translation for the Reverse 1 novel about Bak chan?

I believe Timcanpi is doing it/will do it...
Btw, Reverse 2 will be out soon methinks... wasnt there some sort of announcement last jump?

Allen Walker
July 07, 2006, 04:36 AM
hey i always wanted to see the Reverse DGM ...anyone know where can i get it?

ttxdragon
July 07, 2006, 05:33 AM
how bout http://timcanpi.org/ ? xD

the first two parts of ch01 are there....

Xephon
July 11, 2006, 07:00 PM
Hmm favourites have to be Crowley, Rabi and Rinali (With long hair. . .I hope she grows it again.). Allen is cool and all, but I don't think his character appeals to me as much as the other three. He'd be a close 4th.

destinator
July 14, 2006, 04:02 PM
Well hard to say...the Noahs family got really nice characters! But I think I'll stick with Allen especially after his lines from the last chapter =) after that Crowley and Rabi for sure...at last the only female charachter that appeals to me...Fou if she should still be alive.

Bloodcrave
July 28, 2006, 11:36 PM
ALLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
because he > all of mankind XD

clarkdave
July 30, 2006, 05:44 AM
Allen Walker! He's hotty!

Rabi and Linali are pairs! wooh!

death-by-spoon
August 06, 2006, 11:20 PM
i deifinitley like alot of the characters, and cant resist the glow function!
(again, sorry, i just have to get it out of my system...)

komui, just for his zani-ness, but at the same time, his calmness. especially when he has to deal with pain, or explain things harshly. the fact he forgot about cross's letter in the beggining, and the messy state of his desk/office just kills me. not to mention his robot "when in doubt, surgery!"

allen, because he actually has a dark side. not many protagonists do... (remember, when playing cards? of course you do, you are an obsessive freak like me...)

kanda, sorta. i mean, he has this serious rough spot with allen, but a deadly bishounen with a mysterious past!? cant resist for the 500th time.

miranda lotte, (ack! i think thats her name D:) just because she did this 180-degree turn around, and has a realistic personality. she also liked that clock alot. aw~

reever/river, because he puts up with his boss's craziness and isnt obnoxious. he also wants another job, haha, but sticks with this one. he's loyal and mature.

rabi, who doesnt love eyepatches!? naw, he has a laid-back attitude and reminded me of gene, from outlaw star, for some reason. not to mention he realizes allen's strength when actually seeing the raw soul of an akuma due to the cursed eye's effect. the part of him explaining it to komui was gold. "the way he sees the world... is hell"

general cross, you gotta love a master that beats his student unconscious in order to escape his current whereabouts. but really, he took allen in, and raised him for part of his life. hes kind.

Allen Walker
August 24, 2006, 06:36 AM
yeah!i agree!
Allen's dark side totally rawks...not only is it useful for cheating at cards, At volume 2 the very thing that transformed Allen's arm is his Dark self. And it's like totally another person totally. Take a look at volume 7, the reflection in the water.
Marian cross-who doesn't love Mysterious, handsome, masked casonovas

heihuo
August 27, 2006, 10:03 AM
I think Kanda doesn't get enough love T_T. And Ravi/Rabi gets lots of it, but that's okay :D. Those would be my two top favourite.

Then comes Komui, because he's just teh awesome. Especially the way he joined the black order just for Rinali~

And third would be Tiki Mick and Rhode Camelot. Because the Noahs are freaky, freaky love.

Oh, and General Cross and River would be fourth. For their own special reasons *cuddle*

I guess Allen and Rinali would be fifth... those two are so cute ^^

Note to self: D. Gray-Man has too many nice characters...

BlackPearl
August 27, 2006, 01:17 PM
ALLEN all the way!!
'cause like death-by-spoon (cool name by the way >D), he isn't as good as he seems (and of course I remeber when they were playing cards, since I *AM* an obsessive freak muahahah *is evil at the moment*), and he's totally cool and kinda cute^^

After Allen Rianli/Linali come next.

Sorata
September 07, 2006, 02:46 PM
My favorite chracter is Rabi, but i will probably like AllenĀ“s master when he appears in future chapters.

The_Fall
September 17, 2006, 06:46 PM
Tickey Mick. His name alone is reason enough.

saiyuki18
September 18, 2006, 04:57 AM
Allen <3 (i wish there would be more scenes with allen cheating :smile-big

Rhode :eyeroll she's a performer and i liked the way she appeared in the beginning lol

Komui xD and his robot with his personal *charming point* rofl

of course Rabi and the others but those are my favorite three xD

CreepyxSerres
September 18, 2006, 05:39 PM
Hm... Rhode or Tyki would have to be my number one favorite character. But I also love Allen, Komui, Rabi, Kanda, and the Millenium Earl (<333).

rainymemori
September 22, 2006, 05:02 PM
I love Kanda, Allen and Lavi.

Eventhough Kanda tries to keep his stoic face on all the time to protect himself and try not to get hurt by being near someone, he still shows his soft side when it comes to his friends. Plus, he's got such a mysterious past.

in some ways, he reminds of sasuke from naruto. i don't like sasuke, though, because of his arrogance and the way he betrayed everyone.

...I hope he doesn't end up like sasuke...kanda is too cute too be like sasuke.

anyhow...yea. The reason why I like the other two should be quite obvious. (almost everyone else love them...right?) lolz. xD

antan_saki
September 23, 2006, 04:40 PM
My favorite character is KANDA!!!!!!!

Fullmetalsasukefreak
October 01, 2006, 07:10 AM
Rabi, he's cute, I love how Katsuro-san draws him with rabbit ears some times! I love his hammer thing too it destroys lots of stuff, and he could fly on it. :p I think Kanda is cool, too, but he's kinda....tooo cold. :(

berol
October 01, 2006, 09:41 PM
Allen!! coz he's kind, nice (not like others typical grumpy-cold main character)and he's sooo funny :p

XRamirezX
October 06, 2006, 05:00 AM
My favorite character is Lenalee Lee as well.

Soushio
November 02, 2006, 10:00 AM
My favorite character is KANDA!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

Eventhough Kanda tries to keep his stoic face on all the time to protect himself and try not to get hurt by being near someone, he still shows his soft side when it comes to his friends. Plus, he's got such a mysterious past.

in some ways, he reminds of sasuke from naruto. i don't like sasuke, though, because of his arrogance and the way he betrayed everyone.

...I hope he doesn't end up like sasuke...kanda is too cute too be like sasuke.

Yeah. Yuu is actually a nice guy. Plus he goes beserk when other people eat is soba noodles. And you guys know how his hair is all nice? He never EVER washes it with shampoo and conditioner. Our Yuu-chan washes it with SOAP. And I just notice, he wears a hakama (you know...the same thing the shinigamis from Bleach wear. Not the kimono top. The hakama.)

NO YUU-CHAN CANNOT END UP LIKE SASUKE OR ELSE I MIGHT STOP LIKING HIM!!!! And I don't want to hate him!!!

I think Kanda doesn't get enough love T_T.

Then comes Komui, because he's just teh awesome.

Of course Yuu doesn't get enough love. Nobody mentioned him in the first 2 pages of this topic (I think)!!
I like Komui too. Because he likes coffee and is a "baka-niisan" type (over-protective of younger siblings in a funny way etc...

komui, just for his zani-ness, but at the same time, his calmness. especially when he has to deal with pain, or explain things harshly. the fact he forgot about cross's letter in the beggining, and the messy state of his desk/office just kills me. not to mention his robot "when in doubt, surgery!"

kanda, sorta. i mean, he has this serious rough spot with allen, but a deadly bishounen with a mysterious past!? cant resist for the 500th time.

reever/river, because he puts up with his boss's craziness and isnt obnoxious. he also wants another job, haha, but sticks with this one. he's loyal and mature.

rabi, who doesnt love eyepatches!? naw, he has a laid-back attitude and reminded me of gene, from outlaw star, for some reason. not to mention he realizes allen's strength when actually seeing the raw soul of an akuma due to the cursed eye's effect. the part of him explaining it to komui was gold. "the way he sees the world... is hell"

I love Komui's desk. :D

We all love our sweet little Yuu-chan.

River is amazingly loyal. I mean, he gets all the blame randomly, but he never actually quit even though he keeps saying that he wants to get another job. Plus, he's good at math, language and physics (So smart!!). He hates alchohol (more like he gets drunk easily) and tobaco. So he drinks soft drinks.

Lavi / Rabi is actually proven by Hoshino-sensei to be really smart. And amazingly, Hoshino-sensei said that our soba-and-tempura-loving, katana-wielding, foul-mouthed, cold-mannered and homicidal Yuu-chan is actually the most stupid person compared to Leenale, Allen and Lavi (But he's the oldest!!! But it's actually funny how he's the most stupid...:D)

mensakitty
November 10, 2006, 12:50 PM
Kanda doesn't get enough love. *HUUGS*
*STABBED BY MUGEN* DDD:
Oh well.

I love all of the characters- they all are so adorable. <3 If I had to say tops....

1. KANDA. *HUG AND STABBED AGAIN*
2. Ravi~ <3333
3. Komui (KomuixCoffe = best pairing. ever.)
4. Lenalee (Hehe. She looks nice with both hairstyles, but the long hair is easier to draw. n__n)
5. Yuu *SHOT* I mean. Uh. ER. LESSEEE HERE. Fou-chan~ The one who helps Allen regain his Innocence. That sounds wrong. D: *SHOT AGAIN*

That's all~ n__n

Soushio
November 28, 2006, 10:15 AM
Kanda doesn't get enough love. *HUUGS*

Poor Yuu-chan...

*Hugs yuu-chan too* :D

Schwindelmagier
November 30, 2006, 11:23 AM
My fav character is....TIKI <3 <3 <3
OMG I love him to death. Both his white and his black form. He looks so funny and cute with his glasses and so gentleman-like and adorable in his black form.
<3 <3 <3 <3

Rhode is my second fav character. I love to draw her. Her character and her behaviour are so sweet and sometimes so sarcastic. And she has a great taste for clothes ^_^.

Then, another HURRAY for Komui, he is just so funny and for Allen, his true innocence form rocks. XD

blasta
November 30, 2006, 11:25 AM
My favourite character is between Cross Marian and Rabi. :smile-big Cross Marian just looks badass and that cool look which I really like and even though we don't know or seen him much yet but I'm sure we will be seeing more of him. :smile-big

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:55 PM
My favorit characters are definetely

Linali (omg she's super hott with a capitol HOTT her legs make me weak gad she has the hottest legs in all of the mangaverse)

The new and improved Miranda Lotte ( omg she's hott with a capitol HOTT)

Crowely (because he looks cool but acts like a dork, just like me)

and Allen (because well it's Allen and his new crowned clown form rox)

tune
January 02, 2007, 05:28 AM
erm...are golems included in "characters"? i'll pick timcampi...i need a timcampi plushie :darn

i remember that :smile-big :
(idiot, stubborn, etc...) [b]kanda > allen > rabi > linali [atamagaii](=calm, smart, etc...)

eni
January 02, 2007, 05:36 AM
erm...are golems included in "characters"? i'll pick timcampi...i need a timcampi plushie :darn
That actually is a good idea .. I do have golden satin and some cotton to stow it left *thinks thinks* ...

Soushio
January 02, 2007, 10:08 AM

i remember that :smile-big :
(idiot, stubborn, etc...) [b]kanda > allen > rabi > linali [atamagaii](=calm, smart, etc...)

Yeah I like Timcanpy (Or is "Timcanpi" the official spelling...?? Needa go check...*Goes check*)

And yes, Kanda is an idiot. Which is cute. XD XD XD XD XD

Croxx
January 05, 2007, 09:59 AM
Of course,ALLEN! XD Kyaaaaaaa......

Then,...
2.Rabi
3.Rinali
4.Kanda
5.Cross

KatouYue
January 18, 2007, 02:05 PM
My favourites are:

1. Lavi (Rabi) (love everything about him ^^)
2. Aleister Crowley (that's a nice style he's got)
3. Kanda Yuu (because of that smile on his face in his last moment... and because he's such a pretty boy)
4. Miranda (love the way she changed)

qwan3356
January 18, 2007, 05:40 PM
my favorite is:

Allen,
Lenalee
and Lenalee's brother he is just crazy

Raijatsu
January 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
Lavi is sooo great! My top favorite
Aleister is sweet when hes not in battle mode
and Kumui is just crazy :3 , although he's changed a lot

Meccamputechture
January 26, 2007, 04:02 PM
My fav character is Road...she is just the best character in D.Gray-man. Lol.

Requiem
January 26, 2007, 07:40 PM
General Marian Cross :amuse

cairo
January 28, 2007, 02:32 AM
all the characters in this manga are really well done...

i don't have a favorite...

but i really like linali... or... lenalee... or however you spell it. i wish she would have more action and fighting scenes though rather than having a hard time walking....

allen... of course. he's the protagonist.

noah family is awesome. but i hate how the mangaka is trying to use the Biblical story of Noah and the Flood as the backdrop or... focus sorta... of d.gray man. i mean it's one thing to use the Bible as an allegory but another to twist the meaning of it.

ok... potential of becoming a heated topic. i shall stop. (:

but the character design of the "noah" family is well done.

rabi is cool. kanda is sorta that... silent taciturn arrogant character that all mangas need...

timcampy! i luuuuurve! dude... it freakin reminds me of that ... little golden ball in the harry potter games... quidditch? quiddich... however you spell it. i was like... wow... it looks pretty similar.

and there's this one picture in the manga... the face of a baby... and it looked like the face of the bankai form of one of the bleach characters. the mad scientist guy that doesn't look human. i forget his name. but his bankai turns into this huge baby/worm thing that breathes poison. the drawings look VERY similar.

d.gray man has very cool characters. but i wish there was more character development...

AthrunZala222
January 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
I don't see why not many ppl like Kanda. He's awesome XP

Right before he fought Skin, he purposely ticked everyone off so they would leave faster.

If he didn't, they'd stay and not only get in his way, but also when the room crumbled they'd all get caught together. I think he actually cares for them ... deep... very deep... deeper... and deeper again in his heart.

MUGEN!
KAICHUU ICHIGEN
NINGENTOU HAKKA TOUROU/SHOUKA
KINKI SANGENSHIKI

May his memory live 4ever in the hearts of his fan girls
(somebody shouts: HE'S NOT DEAD!)
(I shout: SHUT UP! Don't tarnish his memory!)
(somebody shouts: SCREW U U SUCK!)
(I chase after that person weilding imitation Mugen)

DanaArena
February 14, 2007, 03:02 PM
Rabi, ravi, lavi...hum well, HE!! the red-haired! XDD I thing he's very funny and friendly ^^ I like Kanda too but, I thing there are a lot of characters with the same behaviour that Kanda ^^; but well, he rules too XD

Okuni Sensei
March 01, 2007, 05:05 AM
Rhaaaaaa.
I cannot decide between Tikki and Jasdebi ^^
Well, Tkki is MY lover, when Jasdebi are my brothers XD

PaperYomiko
April 02, 2007, 08:38 PM
Rhaaaaaa.
I cannot decide between Tikki and Jasdebi ^^
Well, Tkki is MY lover, when Jasdebi are my brothers XD

Wouldn't Jasdebi be your sisters? :amuse

Anyway my favorite is Rabi. Kind of reminds me of Kakashi with the hair and the eye patch... But I like his humour. Probably wouldn't have gotten into the manga so much without him around.

rose
April 02, 2007, 09:13 PM
Wouldn't Jasdebi be your sisters? :amuse

Most people believe that Jasdebi are boys. It was only Rikki's translation that had them as girls.

PaperYomiko
April 02, 2007, 09:33 PM
Most people believe that Jasdebi are boys. It was only Rikki's translation that had them as girls.

REALLY?

*goes to check wiki*

holy crap you're right. oops.
actually it wasn't so much the translation that had me confused...they really look very girly :blink

thanks for enlightening me, rose :XD

Shaddix
April 04, 2007, 08:15 AM
My favourite chars:
Debitt
Jasdebi (the fusion)
Cloud Nine
Allen Walker (in Gamma form)
Kanda
Rabi
Arystar
Road
Tyki
Lenalee (with long hair)

Ah, God, I love almost all the characters in D.Gray-Man...the exceptions are Komui, Yeegar, Tiodill and I think anyone more...

Azurel
April 22, 2007, 06:12 AM
I don't get it when ppl say Kanda doesn't get enough love :blink he seems to get plenty to me :notrust after all he was the 2nd favourite character in the popularity poll.

I'm indifferent with Kanda, he reminds me of sasuke >.>

I like Allen of course since he's the main character.. :amuse

But besides him, I think Miranda is special. There's just something about her that I like I guess.. her silly antics.. but her power so far is more like a temporary paramedics.. I would love to see her innocence evolve into something that allows her to be more offensive than defensive.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
April 22, 2007, 06:59 PM
Road :3
(i envy Allen <_<)

I like Allen too, and Fou, and Tiki... Skin was quite cool too, actually. He was very cool for a muscle-type guy.

hatsuharupeace
April 29, 2007, 01:03 AM
Tikki is awesome, specially with his split personality, one minute hes all funny, next hes all serious. just like in the recent chapters!

Azurel
April 29, 2007, 03:00 AM
does anyone think tis thread needs a poll? it would be fun to have one :amuse

Schwindelmagier
April 29, 2007, 08:37 AM
*nods* I guess this would be the best - a poll.

But there has to be many characters in the poll:
Allen, Kanda, Lenalee, Lavi, Miranda, Krory, Bookman, Komui, Reever, Earl of Millennium, Rhode, Tyki, Jasdebi (Jasdero, Debitto), Hebraska, Timcanpy, Cross, Bak-chan, Theodore, Cloud Nine, Anita, Sokaro, Lala, Yeegar, Mana, Johnny, Suman, Fou, Lou Fa, etc. etc. ^_^" (Wow, a lot).

Or just the main character like Allen, Kanda etc and the Noah Family are advertised and characters like Hebraska or Johnny are found under "others".

DGM really has a lot of Characters but I don't know any Manga which has more characters than One Piece xD.

Evrae_Valkyrion
May 09, 2007, 08:47 AM
hmm... since things will get confusing I'll just make a top 5...

1-> Cross (Sadist mania. >:D)
2-> Rhode (same reason above. :|)
3-> Allen (lol he striped 3 adults in poker)
4-> *dream* Lavi (remember, remember, the 115th and the 116th chapitre...xD)
5-> Kanda. Same reason with number 1 and 2.But meh, Allen and Lavi (TRUTHFULLY) cuter.

Sure, Jasdebi looks funky, okay, but err.... >.<

liunerav
May 11, 2007, 04:44 PM
Hee~ 'tis a toss up between Tyki n' Lavi for me x)

Tyki's alter personas are just... fascinating - because in the White, 'human' form he doesn't seem to have any issues with the psychotic Black which is itself psychotic.... and when the sides get too close together there's this awesome friction and outward expression of said psychosis 8D And he's so damn pretty why why why so pretty DX

Lavi on the other hand... well, I've got this thing for scholars. Plus the fact that he's a complete and utter dork. And the unwilling neutrality conflict makes me glee. andoemgeepiercedears 83

......yeah xD

Manji Yoshimitsu
May 14, 2007, 09:33 AM
Allen!!

RainyFrog
May 18, 2007, 01:29 AM
I'd just like to say I agree 100% with everything liunerav said. XD Definitely Tyki and Lavi for me, but I do love Allen as well for being so adorable.

liunerav
May 18, 2007, 04:33 PM
I'd just like to say I agree 100% with everything liunerav said. XD Definitely Tyki and Lavi for me, but I do love Allen as well for being so adorable.

Be my friend xD

Forgot to note the depth of my adoration-squee for Crowley ;o; He's--I--aghsoamusing x)

Also also, um... maa ne... guess the truth of it is there isn't a character I really dislike 8D Not even the Earl, just 'cause he's got the freaking scariest face in the world - just imagine that as the monster in your closet oh god oh god oh god - and that makes me glee |D

RainyFrog
May 20, 2007, 04:17 AM
<3!!

Ah, and also forgot to add that I really do love Miranda, too. It's quite disappointing, though, the lack of appearances and importance she has in these recent chapters.

And omg, liunerav, you're from Hawaii?? I am too! ><

Azurel
May 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I wish Miranda appears more in the manga.. she doesn't get enough love :scry

liunerav
May 20, 2007, 08:48 PM
Oh gosh yes, Miranda = <333 x)

Oh dude! Hawaii peep! 8D Yes, yes I am of the kua'aina persuasion 83 Tho' I been in New York the past year for college things >o> HOW DOTH THEE? |D

RainyFrog
May 21, 2007, 05:59 AM
Miranda is so cute. XD

Ooh, New York college! I'm graduating in a few days, but I'm just going to UH. >_> Hawaii represent!! ><v

ubo
May 25, 2007, 10:49 PM
Tiki's my favorite. Miranda is probably second. Third is... Lero.

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
Lavi, definitely. But the hottest is probably Miranda.

ImotoChan
June 18, 2007, 10:23 AM
LAVI!!!!!!! Yay~ *waves about a thousand Lavi flags* Waah!! Zotto-chan help me!!

Haha, yes, am a die-hard Lavi fan!!! But I do have a few other favourites that cannot compare to any other characters of any other manga (no offense meant ^^):
1. LAVI!!! (er.. yea.. ^^)
2. Miranda (Love her messy hair! She looks so much better!)
3. Allen (Yay for main character!)
4. Lenalee (With short hair, believe it or not.. I like it!)
5. Riba (Komui's assistant.. I like him!)
6. Tyki Mikk (Hooray~!)
7. Komui (Lenalee's getting married~ Good morning Komui..)
8. Arystar Krory (He rocks man..)

Also, someone mentioned a Timcampy plushie? A VERY good idea.. I wanna buy!!

Is all for now.. Ja~ ^^

rosalefay
June 18, 2007, 12:03 PM
Hmm... I'm gonna have to say Ravi (<3 So funny and cute <3), Kro-chan (Scariest nice guy ever), Miranda (She's just cool) and Reever (I think he's funny).

Impel Down
June 26, 2007, 03:29 PM
Lavi, without a doubt. I almost cried when he tried to kill himself against Road TT_TT

Chiaki
June 27, 2007, 08:40 AM
sure Allen Walker so cute

Azurel
June 30, 2007, 03:59 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/shimplicity/miranda.jpg

Here's a fan art of Miranda I found on the net. Miranda-love~

gela
July 03, 2007, 11:05 PM
I adore the noah family

Tyki is my favorite.. his soooo evil

I love Rhode too- shes such a brat

I love how theyr evil.. but theyre still human, they still have emotions (sometimes):p

I think theyr both beautiful

{{please please please let them not be dead}}

I heart lavi too

japanesenut
July 23, 2007, 05:11 PM
Allen! Hes just too cute and cool! (I love his cursed eye)

Then Rabi! He's funny.

Miranda, She reminds me of myself at my last job :'( She helps alot and I like her even more than Linalee who just seems to cry and get captured in every chapter.

And Kanda, just because he`s good looking and he has a katana :notrust Hate his attitude though.

yellowpin
August 22, 2007, 12:41 PM
My favourite character has always been Kanda! I liked him before I knew anything about him, but althought his attitude is pretty bad he's still my favourite.

My second favourite would be Lavi, because he's so niceand funny,and I like that River or who ever he is from the Black Order.
For some reason I never liked Allen..

shadowchii
August 23, 2007, 05:10 PM
My all-time fav is Lenalee! I just think she is awsome!

hweein
September 07, 2007, 08:24 AM
my fav is LAVI~! whee!!!! i loved him ever since he appeared!!! *hugs lavi plushie*

allen is cute too haha but lavi comes first!!!

Crackpot27
September 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
Lavi's my favorite, followed by Miranda.
Lavi seems easygoing and happy, but just enough about his past is given to show you that this may in part be an act. The bookmen themselves are surrounded by a bit of mystery which keeps me wondering what exactly their part in the series will be.
Miranda is the character I most relate to, she reacted to the situation like a normal person would...panic XD.

Seta Soujirou
October 09, 2007, 12:21 PM
i prefer Road Kamelot...she is so cute and ruthless...

lulubell is the next on list...always liked a woman who behaves like a feline...

Franckie
October 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
Lenalee followed by Allen followed by Lavi.

Meccamputechture
October 17, 2007, 01:24 PM
Rhode Camelot with no close second. She also happens to be one of the most powerful characters in the story, but you'd never be able to tell that just from a first glance.

Impel Down
October 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
Oh, Lavi, definitely. He's interesting, he's funny, he's a ladies-man, he's got an eyepatch, and his weapon is hella cool.

Punky fish
October 21, 2007, 01:11 AM
Allen...he's just so cool and I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

Dragon04
December 18, 2007, 11:44 PM
Allen then Lenalee then Road then Lavi then Cross

luna_wolf
December 19, 2007, 09:47 AM
1st= Allen
2nd= Tikki & Lavi
3rd= cross
4th Kanda

as the moment this is my fave line up
tikki and lavi were to hard to choose apart!
but ALLEN! ALLEN ALLEN!..i cant see why people wouldnt like him..i know alot who dont :(
and cross and kanda's attitudes are funny!

mitokomon
December 21, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hard to decide, but I guess;
1-Linalee and Allen
cuz, I like Allen he suits to be the main character...
and Linalee, cuz she's the most active female chracter among the mangas I'm reading(I mean in action parts XP)
2-Timcanpi XD and Cross
3-Rabi, Miranda, Crowley and bookman...
Oh, another thing I want to add;
I HATE KANDA... I feel better now ^^

Kailen
January 01, 2008, 11:23 PM
I can only say all the D.Gray characters are amazing ^^; seriously. They all are very human somehow and have adarkside to them, not the amazingly cheery all tyhe time or just cold personality.

meirene
January 05, 2008, 06:34 AM
It's soooooooo hard to choose from them... T.T

Number one would definitely be Allen. Next in my list is Cross? Then Lavi then Kanda (both of them are hot *melt in their shear hotness*). Hehe, and Tiedoll. Hmm... I guess maybe Tyki Mikk and the last in my list would be Lenalee. XD

decadencia
January 05, 2008, 07:16 AM
lets see...

1. allen/tyki mikk
2. lenalee (im actually naming my daughter that, due in 2 weeks, anyone kno what lenalee means?)
3.cross/earl/lavi

and i dont like kanda... at all...

meirene
January 05, 2008, 07:48 AM
lets see...

1. allen/tyki mikk
2. lenalee (im actually naming my daughter that, due in 2 weeks, anyone kno what lenalee means?)
3.cross/earl/lavi

and i dont like kanda... at all...

Really? That's cool! Congrats!

decadencia
January 06, 2008, 03:16 PM
Really? That's cool! Congrats!

thank you! im so excited!!! :D

gdupninja
January 06, 2008, 03:19 PM
Kanda cuz he is a bad ass!
General Sokaro cuz he is an ever cooler bad ass!
Cross Cuz he is the coolest bad ass!

Oni_James
January 12, 2008, 11:26 AM
1Lavi/Kanda (why all people hates Kanda? i think he's so funny:XD )
2Allen/Lenalee/Tykki
3Krory/Tiedoll
4Cross/Cloud/Earl

alias85
January 12, 2008, 06:19 PM
Crowry.

Bassment
February 01, 2008, 01:33 PM
Definitely Kanda.

Succubus
February 01, 2008, 03:31 PM
Road Kamelot is my only favorite, I dislike all characters..

Dorothy
February 14, 2008, 05:23 PM
My favourite is Lenalee!<3 And after her Lavi! *--* But I like Allen, Road and Devit too! yaaa

black_crow
February 17, 2008, 03:43 PM
1. Allen
2. Cross/Lavi
3. Timcampi ( little random but he is so funny!)

Bluemoon87
February 26, 2008, 06:11 PM
1. Lavi (He is so cute!)
2. Allen/Cross
3. Lenalee

Gadwin
March 07, 2008, 12:00 PM
1.Krory - I just love his attitude towards things
2.Miranda - Seems like she always suffers the most
3.Lavi - The all round cool guy for me

eternaltorture
March 16, 2008, 02:27 PM
1. Allen, enough said :D
2. Lavi/Kanda
3. General Cross~ :D

I don't really like Lenalee that much x__X

Crude
March 17, 2008, 01:37 PM
Tyki Mikk - He's portuguese! You don't see many of these in manga! Now all we need is a scottish D.Gray-Man character (I'm half portuguese, half scottish).

black_crow
March 17, 2008, 03:49 PM
Tyki mikk is potuguese?? when did it say that?
Did I miss something?:)

Schwindelmagier
March 17, 2008, 04:22 PM
It's stated in his profile somewhere in the early volumes.

black_crow
March 17, 2008, 04:28 PM
Ohthank you for clearing that up!~

hfs9c1
March 25, 2008, 07:59 PM
who's your favorite charactor from d gray man?

my favorite charactor is Allen. He's really cool and i love anime or manga charactors who have gray or silver hair it always looks good on them. my other favorite charactor is Mana, Allen's dad, i know you don't see him alot in the manga/anime but i still like him. i like the other charactors too but these are the main charactors that i like.:D

kat_at_heart
March 26, 2008, 12:06 PM
my fave character is
1.klaude (shes ace and the onley female general)
2.allen (got to like the main character)
3.miranda (shes ace)

oceancat
March 28, 2008, 08:44 PM
My top 5 favourite characters
1.Tyki:Who doesn't like Tyki?He's hot in pretty much everything he does.
2.Lavi:The funniest character in the series.And yet,he knows when to be serious.
3.Jasdebi:Way cooler when together.Love their hair!
4.Road:The cutest and perhapes the strongest Noah.
5.Millenium Earl:He's always smileing. almost as if he's not a villian.I like his hats too.

luna_wolf
March 30, 2008, 11:38 AM
It's stated in his profile somewhere in the early volumes.

realy? which book was that? i want to see it

Digital_Eon
March 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
realy? which book was that? i want to see it

It was in volume 5; the scanlation of that volume didn't have the information. This site (http://www.exorcists-order.info/) has some of that information, though.

luna_wolf
March 31, 2008, 09:17 AM
thankyou>.<

fave characters are alen/cross/tikki
then i love lavi and kanda and rhode after that.

i cant choose 1! they are all great!

Ken-chan
April 02, 2008, 01:13 AM
Allen Walker... best of all.

After that,

Kanda/Lavi - they draw out the second position. Can't choose just one out.
Timcanpy - yeah. Adorable.
Lenalee
Miranda
Komui
Cross....

Actually D-gray handly has any character that I dislike, truly. Even villians are exceptionally impressive.

Lenalee
April 04, 2008, 11:21 AM
Female: Lenale and Miranda.
Male: Allen and Kanda.

But really love ALLEN ;O;

onutzikmik
April 09, 2008, 11:50 AM
Lavi is my favorite =3 We need to know more about his past.
Very close to Lavi comes Allen :P He's awesome, of course, and not because he's the main character. It's because of his character design and development through the manga.

Out of Allen, Linalee, Kanda, Lavi, Krory and Miranda, Lavi seems to have the most distant relationship with his innocence. Look at the others. Allen and Linalee : I don't even have to explain. Kanda : Mugen draws the very life from him to get more powerful in the fight with Skin. Krory : In the fight with Jasdebi, his innocence drew his blood out and allowed him to fight even without a body. Miranda : in the rewinding town, the innocence was testing her will, as she herself stated. Lavi needs an upgrade, fast.

Anyarel
April 10, 2008, 04:56 AM
I agree with you. It'd be cool if Lavi had an upgrade.

As for my favourite character, I think it's Kanda but I also like Allen, Lavi, Lenalee, Bak, Krory, Miranda... As for the villains, I like Tykki and Road.
And as for the generals, Cross and Cloud. ^^

Ichiya_Yuka
May 07, 2008, 12:53 AM
my fave is Lavi...

he's my1st fave chara of all anime-manga and in real world XP

just love Lavi

black-machinery
May 07, 2008, 11:21 AM
Tyki is my absolute obsession and love....

I love SO my little thing Daisya too;
and then Lavi and Cross ^^

admirenkiwi
May 07, 2008, 11:26 AM
the one and only allen :)

Ichiya_Yuka
May 08, 2008, 01:26 AM
my list:
1.Lavi
2.Allen
3.Lenalee
4.Debitto
5.Kanda
6.Fou

ZeRO_
May 11, 2008, 10:59 PM
Sokaro is my fav because he's so bad ass! :D

but i seriously think, there should be more female characters because theres already too many male characters and all the girls are fanning over them, so there should be more female characters for the guys to fan over. hahahaha

admirenkiwi
May 12, 2008, 12:41 PM
naah i think its good that way, or else the females wouldnt like it.
having more females will lead to less watchers/readers because they find women in animes/mangas more annoying it ruins the whole series

Zibi234
May 12, 2008, 01:42 PM
my top 6 favourite chars. ^^

1.Allen
2.Lemalee
3.Lavi
4.Road
5.Tyki
6.Timcanpy (he really acts funny ^^ )

DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA
June 18, 2008, 02:46 PM
My fav chara of DGm woud deffinetly have to Tyki followed by kanda for too arrogont.

luna_wolf
June 18, 2008, 04:08 PM
the inoying thing is that ilove lots of diferent things about all the characters...
hmmn i guess allen would have to be my fave!

tikki and cross coming close behind

1337Shinigami
June 18, 2008, 05:30 PM
1) Kanda some reason jerks and katana users I like more
2) Cross does this need to be explained
3) Tyki love this kind of villian
4) Lenalee best heronie I have seen in a shonen that fights
5) Komui he beats out Bak and Allen because he is weird in a awesome way

earthforge
June 19, 2008, 10:54 PM
1) Lavi : What can I say? I hyperventilated over him in the recent episode so much that when my parent entered, she said it was extremely hot in my room.
2) Allen: More of the "just awesome" group. It's his unstoppable resolve that just gets to me.
3) Timcampy: I like small furry things...
4) Kanda: Even though he can act very bum-ish, he's pretty cool.
5) Cross: His intriguing character proves his worth in my eyes. He just is never predictable.

Darcy
June 20, 2008, 12:48 AM
Needless to say...my favourite characters is Lavi. :)

I also like Reever, Komui, Tyki, Road and Lenalee...in no particular order.

igotthegoods
June 29, 2008, 12:53 AM
lavi is my favorite by far :love
i love his upbeat personality, but he's also thoughtful and serious when he needs to be. plus he's really cuuute as a chibi :p :XD

rakkynon
June 29, 2008, 10:50 AM
1) Allen = reminds me Ed from FMA a lot, which i thought of the best anime character O0
Also his twisting personality makes me "rofl" :D
2) Kanda = *che* Zoro of D.Gray-Man
3) Komui = Pure maniac! Sister-complex!
4) Bak
5) Tyki = "Boy, why didnt you die? *whack*"

Assymilum
July 05, 2008, 02:21 AM
1. Kanda = Super pretty boy with imperfectness and arrogance as an icing on the top.
2. Cross = Reminds me of Jiraiya...
3. Lavi = I just find him very interesting - the way he has to give a distance from others because of being a bookman or sort, and at the same time caring for his friends.
4. Allen = ... I can't find the reason why, but he's on my fav list...
5. Tyki = Favorite villain so far. :amuse

shinobi
July 15, 2008, 06:46 AM
I love Relo the umbrella, he's so cute.

Kanda caz I do love cold bastards.

Allen in all ways: the kind Allen, the cheater Allen, the troublemaker Allen (usually with Kanda),.......

who can't fall in love with LAVI?

maloose
August 03, 2008, 09:48 AM
Kanda, as if you counldn't say it from my avatar :amuse

Well, I like him for the reasons I like only about fictional charaters and not real people, those would be being arrogant & short tempered, having long hair *giggle*, seeming to be cold-hearted & cruel outside but caring about his comrads inside, having no affection toward anyone (but he seems to have a somewhat soft spot about girls,... or maybe it's a man honor to not be too harsh toward females :p ) , overally emotionless with his ever blank face and deciding on logic even if it hurts emotionally. all in all being a cold badass :P

Don't forget he's handsome and sooo way COOL :luv

geassman
August 18, 2008, 07:06 PM
Top 5 here:
1.Lavi
2.Komui
3.Bak
4.Allen
5.Miranda

Imber
August 24, 2008, 02:59 AM
Hmm...My favorites (as I think of them, not in any particular order):

1. Miranda (she failed over and over again, but she still kept trying and now she's finally recovering her confidence and self esteem. Her Innocence is awesome--very useful, but it has such tragic limitations. She's very human and I can relate to her job insecurity.)
2. Bookman (One the one hand, he's an impassive historian and source of hidden knowledge, but on the other, he's a sarcastic "get off my lawn" type Panda who cares far too much about his hair. He's a great foil for Lavi's happy-go-lucky personality.)
3. Allen (He's polite, but not weak, which is refreshing. He really is like a clown, keeping a smile on his face despite having to suffer so much. His "fake gentleman"/gambler side is also hilarious.)
4. Tyki (He's rather capricious, wry, and sadistic, yet always demure and fashionable. He has a more interesting personality than many villains, leading a triple life.)
5. Timcanpy (What more can I say? Well, he smokes (so random...or maybe Cross rubbed off on him?), he's cute but he also has giant teeth, and he ended up being a lot more important to the plot than he initially seemed.)

The Adamant Dragon
August 31, 2008, 03:34 AM
Very hard to chose, since all and each Caracters in this manga are interesting and Original... but here are two of my Favorites:

1. Tyk mikk, in my opinion, One of the best and Complex Villain ever created in shounen manga.

2. Allen Walker, hey just way too cool and plus, his new "Crown Clown" Innocence's transformation is just Epic... I like his fighting style.

Stop
August 31, 2008, 05:03 AM
Yeah Allen is just to damn cool >.> but after him it either has to be Miranda or Aleister

vidramidra
October 09, 2008, 06:39 AM
My no.1. is Lavi, I just can't explain... he's simply the most cutest thing I've seen and I love when he's shouting "Oudzuchi Kodzuchi! Man man MAN!" XD And just a step behind is Kanda... he's well, a kinda archetipic character maybe, but I like him still because he's more then meets the eye. :P