PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Villain in the Filler Saga

mrcongojack
February 22, 2007, 05:58 PM
There have been many villains in the anime since the beginning of the fillers. Which one is the worst?

List of Villains in the Fillers

Mizuki, a character from the beginning of the story who turned into a tiger.
Raiga, a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.
The Cooking Ninja that Naruto, Sakura and Choji had to beat in a cooking contest.
Gennou, the crazy builder who tried to blow up Konoha.
Seimei! The villain in the last arc.
Aoi Rokusho, the guy that stole the 2nd Hokage's sword.
The Kamizuru clan, the clan that tried to steal the bug in the Bikochu arc.

My vote goes to Seimei. I just hate his name. Sometimes I have nightmares where he creeps up behind me yelling "Seimei!" and then tries to use me as a battery for his glowing suit of armor.

Edit:
Due to the move this thread lost its poll. Here is the new one. This poll will close on the 16th of April, so get out the vote!!!

strongarm85
February 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
I'd have to say the worst Filler villain was Mizuki the Tiger.

Uchiha Slayer
February 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
I'd have to say the worst Filler villain was Mizuki the Tiger.

I have to agree, Mizuki was week from the beginning to the end, him and those choji wanna be brothers

kiddo7
February 22, 2007, 09:20 PM
Hey you forgot a bunch of villains there.
there were the copy ninjas in the noroimusha arc
there where the trio of bandits in the protect the stupid princess arc
there where the stupid star ninja
there where a few iterations of impersonators
there was the guy who wanted to kill gai and lee
there was also the ex-sound ninja from the anko arc
there was also this one arc with the samurai bounty hunter, though I cannot remember the villain
and there are probably more that I cannot remember right now.

dfcarolinaguy
February 22, 2007, 09:24 PM
I think the worst villian from the fillers was the cooking ninja guy because he was so weak lol :noworry

qwan3356
February 22, 2007, 09:37 PM
yea i have to agree with dfcarolinaguy, that dude was a joke

karina
February 22, 2007, 10:29 PM
Worst filler villain? All of them. :P

mrcongojack
February 22, 2007, 10:33 PM
Hey you forgot a bunch of villains there.
there were the copy ninjas in the noroimusha arc
there where the trio of bandits in the protect the stupid princess arc
there where the stupid star ninja
there where a few iterations of impersonators
there was the guy who wanted to kill gai and lee
there was also the ex-sound ninja from the anko arc
there was also this one arc with the samurai bounty hunter, though I cannot remember the villain
and there are probably more that I cannot remember right now.

Ya I know I forgot a bunch of them, but I got lazy. I'm kind of hoping some bored mod waiting for the next Naruto release would make a poll with all of them.

Edit:
I just found the "add poll" button at the bottom. New poll added with the characters kiddo7 mentioned as well.

Rhan
February 24, 2007, 01:54 PM
Come on, gai impersonators are awesome.

Voted for the Baka brothers. It was a close call with Raiga (not that he is that awful, but in one sentence, he says even more often "funeral" than Sakura "Sasuke-kun" which tends to gets annoying and he belongs to the same arc than the Curry of Life)

strongarm85
February 26, 2007, 01:40 PM
Have you heard about Mizuki's new cereal? Its GRRREAT!

Egoboo
February 26, 2007, 04:23 PM
Have you heard about Mizuki's new cereal? Its GRRREAT!

:rofl
I voted Raiga....honestly...how could the filler crew make him a member of the Mist´s Seven Shinobi Swordmen? Was he supposed to be the...dish washer of the Seven Swordmen or something? His skill (or lack of any) certainly leads to that assumption.
Not only was he a joke, his existance also ridiculed the group that once called Kisame a member...geez...

rykarreolacr
February 26, 2007, 04:28 PM
They pretty much all sucked, but Mizuki aka Tony the Tiger was just the lamest thing possible. Even the Rasengan used to defeat him was crappy... I still remember that Rasengan... horrible.

donkeyhigh
March 06, 2007, 09:02 AM
Even though they all sucked, bigtime, the Mizuki-tiger thingy was just too much.. Like he ate a devil-fruit.
Also, Star-Village, that's the arc that annoyed me the most, it had no meaning whatsoever, new jutsus coming at them all the time, and just.. dumb..
A chakra star? I mean, someone would have stolen that star ages ago.. Orochimaru or Akatsuki, whoever..
And even though they had a chakra-source "that" strong, they all still sucked.

caco
March 07, 2007, 09:49 AM
the fillers was the worst thing that couldl happend to naruto

kunai-knight
March 19, 2007, 06:54 PM
Agreed with star village villain. I cant remember if he got defeated by being stupid enough to shove the entire star in himself or by some ghost of a mom :s

2ndKurono
April 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
those who tried to imitate Gai and Lee those two were bada$$es man i almost was fooled ,not :D

mrcongojack
April 22, 2007, 09:01 PM
Well, it looks like "they all stunk" is the victor. Congratulations, filler saga writers, your entire gallery of villains fails to live up to fan expectations. The cyanide is in the cupboard.

MadDog
April 23, 2007, 07:32 PM
They definetly saved the worst for last. After seeing Seimei's magical armor and weird-ass "sword belt", I couldn't sleep for a week.