PDA

View Full Version : Counting down..!!

Pages : [1] 2

Nami
February 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
Helo!

Time to update this post again.

Nothing much has been happening, I've finally read and catch up with Vagabond in a week, and started on with some new shoujo series by the same author that did Parfait Tic. And even extended more manhwa series in my shoujo reading.

There's a series which i'm looking for. It's called 'Piece of Cake' (http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=4396763328) by George Asakura. If anyone has the raws, just let me know yeah? Alright, that's all for now. See ya!

:bkitty

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 22, 2007, 11:23 PM
Hi Nami, :D

What's your favorite Shojo and Josei title?

How many glass of water do you drink in a day?

If the world is not round and what do you think the shape will be?

Pink or Green, what is your favorite donut flavor? :D

Gold Knight
February 23, 2007, 02:58 AM
You know the type of titles I like to read - and that Nana is the only shoujo/josei title I read. What would you recommend for guys like me to read as far as good shoujo stories go?

Nami
February 23, 2007, 03:12 AM
What's your favorite Shojo and Josei title?
That's tough!!!!! Fav Shoujo - Love Celeb, Favourite Josei - Nana!! :luv

How many glass of water do you drink in a day?
Many glasses - You can't survive with just few...can u?! :XD

If the world is not round and what do you think the shape will be?
I guess......flat?!

Pink or Green, what is your favorite donut flavor? :D

Pink!! Green will look like veggies!! :s

You know the type of titles I like to read - and that Nana is the only shoujo/josei title I read. What would you recommend for guys like me to read as far as good shoujo stories go?

Yes, but NANA is serious shoujo/josei..if along that line, try Gokinjo Monotagari, Paradise Kiss (same mangaka as Nana), Mars, Yaya (Korean manhwa about a gal with compulsive order) and even Hissing,...
For younger shoujo in the likes of NANA - will be Bokura Ga ita, Eden No Hana, & Parfait Tic.

I strongly recommend Ai Yazawa's works - all of them are really good, just that the artwork has improved a lot, esp. with NANA! :lovebunny

bax
February 23, 2007, 07:08 AM
Heyho Nami ^^

Why pink? You know my perception of pink >.>

:p

Gold Knight
February 23, 2007, 07:55 AM
HI Nami - thanks for the titles suggested! I wanted to know what your favorite mangaka was, art-wise.

Babii-Boo
February 23, 2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Nami, what's your favourite fruit? XPP

Nami
February 23, 2007, 09:54 AM
Why pink? You know my perception of pink >.>

Hey Bax!! Seriously I have no idea, I'm only at page 4 of yr thread...does it has something to do with the 'k' that appeared on the pink chick??! :Haha

HI Nami - thanks for the titles suggested! I wanted to know what your favorite mangaka was, art-wise.

At this moment, I'll still say, one of my favourites is Ai Yazawa. She goes into details, e.g. for Gokingjo Monotagari, she shows the gals wearing chanel bag, polka dot hairband etc. Not many artists go into that, and we're looking about just one frame alone. The feelings of her characters are really protrayed well, you can tell just by looking at their eyes.

As for seinen, due to lack of exposuure, I consider Yang Kyung Il one of the good ones, esp. what he did for shin Angyo Onshi, the monsters he drew impresses me.
Even Basilisk, the thickly drawn eyebrowns of the characters and the 'out-of-shape' bodies, are unique in their ways. :amuse

Hey Nami, what's your favourite fruit? XPP

Helo!! That should be strawberries....What's yours?
Don't tell me you have hybrid fruit in the 222nd century? :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 23, 2007, 10:02 AM
Nami, have you ever read any shonen and seinen title(s). If you have, which one is your favorite shonen title and which is your favorite seinen. If you havent, have you tried Bleach and ES 21?

And would you be interested to read a different kind of fairy tale? :D

Nami
February 23, 2007, 10:49 AM
Yes, I do...I'm always switching genres..Very fickle minded!

My favourite shounen is actually Bleach!! It is the first manga series I've collected!!
:jbya :urayor :jbya

For seinen there's a few at the moment - Girlfriend,Gantz, SAO, G Senjou Heaven's Door :smile-big

What fairy tale again?! :headscratch

Babii-Boo
February 23, 2007, 10:52 AM
Helo!! That should be strawberries....What's yours?
Don't tell me you have hybrid fruit in the 222nd century? :amuse

A mixture of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and... - berries. XD Berries are a fashion in the 222nd century. :amuse Ever heard of Kiwiberries? They're green and posionous ^_^ Try it! *Hands Nami a kiwiberry* >=D mwuahaha.

Nami
February 23, 2007, 11:26 AM
I would have tried...
You remind me of the stepmother in Sleeping Beauty..the Kiwiberries look delicious!!!!
(green and pink?!) ......but.....cruel intentions lie beneath that...! :darn
Appreciate your Kind Intentions!!!

And returning one to you too.... :whoo

Babii-Boo
February 23, 2007, 11:31 AM
You remind me of the stepmother in Sleeping Beauty..

Wait, there was a STEPMOTHER in SLEEPING BEAUTY? Hey, when was this?! O.o, ha! You're trying to confused me! Must be! Well it's not working, NOT WORKING! XD

And I eat kiwiberries everyday, the system inside a 222nd century's Pluto-ling's body is immune to any poison ;)

Gold Knight
February 23, 2007, 11:34 AM
And would you be interested to read a different kind of fairy tale? :D

Trying to get Nami to read Fables, eh? Can't say I blame you. Nami, read that, it's great, even if it's an American comic.

And I'm going to try Ai Yazawa's stuff first then. :) I'll be sure to let you know what I think.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 23, 2007, 12:08 PM
What fairy tale again?! :headscratch

Trying to get Nami to read Fables, eh? Can't say I blame you. Nami, read that, it's great, even if it's an American comic.

And I'm going to try Ai Yazawa's stuff first then. :) I'll be sure to let you know what I think.
GK said it, Fables. You can find them in the Fables Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12500.0) (with working links) at the American Comics Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=433.0).

Nami
February 23, 2007, 11:03 PM
Ichi - -Nice try!! Will check out later.
I have alternative fairy tales to share with you too...
You can check out Cruel FairyTales & Ludwig Revolution (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14827.0).
They are good stories that can mess up your mind a bit. :sgan

Hmmm, maybe Babii boo will like it too... :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
Ichi - -Nice try!! Will check out later.
I have alternative fairy tales to share with you too...
You can check out Cruel FairyTales & Ludwig Revolution (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14827.0).
They are good stories that can mess up your mind a bit. :sgan
I somehow cant access the links the list that eni made and i'm too lazy to register in another forum plus i dont know how to download from irc

But I'm definitely interested. :D

Nami
February 24, 2007, 10:02 AM
Alright, be p a t i e n t!! :amuse
We'll see what can be done...
I do have IRC problems too, maybe is the wireless surfing.
If not, I'll put up the files soon (need to find my hard disk)... :darn

btw, i don't hv bionic eyes!! :P

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 24, 2007, 10:22 AM
Very well, i'll be waiting then. :D

You don't? *takes off lead armor*

Galth
February 28, 2007, 06:20 AM
Hey Nami, in the shounen categorie, have you read One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist and/or Hunter x Hunter? >.>

Why do you think FuruBa was so popular despite the art being kind of... meh? >.>

Do you like CLAMP? >.>

Do you have a cure for ">.>" smiley addiction? >.>

Nami
February 28, 2007, 09:43 AM
Hey Nami, in the shounen categorie, have you read One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist and/or Hunter x Hunter? >.>
Nope..i’ve only started on One Piece yesterday....Fullmetal alchemist - on & off, but I’ve completed the anime. :)

Why do you think FuruBa was so popular despite the art being kind of... meh? >.>

Hey! It was one of the earlier manga i read. Back then, I think its innocent content and the tragic story in it appeals. Everyone is bind by their karmas, and they have very failed relationships, or sometimes twisted mindset, because of this karma thing... It could also be because we want to know whether Kyo will break away from the curse and whether Tohru will end up with him..We kind of feeeel for the characters, I guess...

Do you read Furaba btw?? :tem

Do you like CLAMP? >.>
Clamp?? Ermmm...I read a few of them....and though i followed XXX, TSR, but somehow, it's not that addictive yet.....so i guess its not really my cup ot tea...something is missing there...maybe not enough violence??!!.....sorry..

Do you have a cure for ">.>" smiley addiction? >.>

Chop off your right hand! or use this <.< :XD

Gold Knight
February 28, 2007, 10:46 AM
You know... Ai Yazawa... I didn't know it was the Nana mangaka at the time I read your post XD

While I wouldn't call her the best artist I've seen in manga I do agree that she's the best in that particular genre I've seen. Very full of drama.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
February 28, 2007, 12:09 PM
Nami, why do you like the color pink?
What do you think of the color purple?
If pink is gone, which color would be your favorite color?
What is your least favorite pink item that you have?
:D

buruca
March 01, 2007, 01:29 AM
random question fellow luvr of pink---->

whose your favorite nana? hachi or nana o.?

aaand....yeah. :oh

Nami
March 01, 2007, 02:59 AM
You know... Ai Yazawa... I didn't know it was the Nana mangaka at the time I read your post XD

While I wouldn't call her the best artist I've seen in manga I do agree that she's the best in that particular genre I've seen. Very full of drama.

3 words : I AM BIAS... :XD
so I tend to promote Ai Yazawa's works more than the others, it's more realistic and heart-breaking in a way.

What other artists do you think is good, and I should check out as well?

Nami, why do you like the color pink?
What do you think of the color purple?
If pink is gone, which color would be your favorite color?
What is your least favorite pink item that you have?
:D

Pink is the COlour of LOve!!! And I'm obsessed with it! Especially Bright Fuschia Pink!!

Purple don't really appeal to me. I'll leave it for Bax.....HA!

If there's no pink, well, I'll go for black or green.(But tthat's yr colour?!)...i guess

Least favourite pink - I used to have this dull fuschia pink bag, but there's this day where I had major alcohol poisoning and was puking non-stop, & when I saw that bag, I just had to puke. After that, I got rid of it!!! It has reached the point of 'Too much is Just Too Much!!'
:err

random question fellow luvr of pink---->

Great! Another fellow pink lover!! :glomp
Any plans to invade MH with me together in pinK?

whose your favorite nana? hachi or nana o.?

I prefer Hachi, her weakness is understandable. She seems so irritating, weak & immature in the beginning, but later throughout the manga, we can see how much she has grown. Even her choice in choosing - you know who- just baffles most readers. But to accept such an arrangement, actually takes a lot of courage to do so. She had the choice to act like a spoilt girl -whine & fuss about it, but she didn't. Have you read NANA too? If yes, you should check out this (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1327.0).

As for strong headed Nana, I think she has too much pride in her, is not a bad thing..but it makes Ren feels obsolete... :p

Gold Knight
March 01, 2007, 09:16 AM
3 words : I AM BIAS... :XD
so I tend to promote Ai Yazawa's works more than the others, it's more realistic and heart-breaking in a way.

What other artists do you think is good, and I should check out as well?

Takehikio Inoue is currently my favorite manga artist ( Vagabond ). I also consider Kentaro Miura's later work in Berserk to be amazing too (though I wasn't crazy about his art early on, he's improved greatly over the last 20 years...)

For shonen I suppose I still enjoy Takeshi Obata's work ( Death Note, Hikaru no Go, Blue Dragon ) and of course Kishimoto Masahi the most...

But enough of that, this isn't my thread xD

Okay now that we've established who Ai Yazawa is again which former work of hers would you recommend the most?

And have you watched the Nana anime? I've only caught a couple of episodes, but seems very well done!

And just a random question here, are you an outdoors girl or do you like to stay in the house? :amuse

destinator
March 01, 2007, 09:22 AM
So whats your type of girl or boys :D?

Gold Knight
March 01, 2007, 09:35 AM
Oh, and what's Zombie Hunter? I just noticed you translate that o.O

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
March 01, 2007, 02:11 PM
Pink is the COlour of LOve!!! And I'm obsessed with it! Especially Bright Fuschia Pink!!

Purple don't really appeal to me. I'll leave it for Bax.....HA!

If there's no pink, well, I'll go for black or green.(But tthat's yr colour?!)...i guess

Least favourite pink - I used to have this dull fuschia pink bag, but there's this day where I had major alcohol poisoning and was puking non-stop, & when I saw that bag, I just had to puke. After that, I got rid of it!!! It has reached the point of 'Too much is Just Too Much!!'
Yes, i think bax is beginning to like purple now.
And my most favoritest color is not green, it's purple :wtf green is second best. :D
Yeah, that's why i got rid of several purple t-shirt... :D

sahugani
March 01, 2007, 02:30 PM
i'll join the color discussion

regarding pink, its a cool color (if for no other reason than that pink starbursts are the yummiest).
Purple i'm kinda undecided on and think i only have 1 purple shirt, but haven't worn it in a while.
Green and red are my favorite colors, but i'm only allowed to wear dark shades of them.
so i end up wearing lots of blacks, blues, and browns

Nami, i must repeat des' question from above.

So whats your type of girl or boys :D?

and i also must ask how One Piece is working out for the little you've read so far

Xophien
March 01, 2007, 02:35 PM
You guys have no taste, of course the color that pwns all other colors is orange :D The only color that pwns green and black, actually >.>

Nami
March 02, 2007, 10:10 AM
Okay now that we've established who Ai Yazawa is again which former work of hers would you recommend the most?

And have you watched the Nana anime? I've only caught a couple of episodes, but seems very well done!

And just a random question here, are you an outdoors girl or do you like to stay in the house? :amuse

Ai Yazawa's previous works - Gokingjo Monogatari & Paradise Kiss are good and they are inter-related. Of a slightly different genre, that'll be Kagen No Tsuki, that is half shoujo & half mystery.. Sad to say, I did not really follow the Nana anime, only a few episodes here and there, but I thought watching the anime gives this manga a total new feel.

Nope, I'm neither here not there..... would rather just go out and sit at some cafes and people watch...those kind of stuff..
:hbunny

Oh, and what's Zombie Hunter? I just noticed you translate that o.O

Its about how Toshio undergo some hellish training to become a Zombie hunter to hunt aliens/monsters that invade people's bodies...but is one of the earlier works...so....

Yes, i think bax is beginning to like purple now.
And my most favoritest color is not green, it's purple :wtf green is second best. :D
Yeah, that's why i got rid of several purple t-shirt... :D

HA! Just mail your purple shirts to Bax!!! He had a FETISH for purple!! :p

Purple i'm kinda undecided on and think i only have 1 purple shirt, but haven't worn it in a while.
Green and red are my favorite colors, but i'm only allowed to wear dark shades of them.
so i end up wearing lots of blacks, blues, and browns
and i also must ask how One Piece is working out for the little you've read so far

Just curious, why are you allowed only to wear dark shades of green & red? What kind of policy is that?

One Piece - Story wise - too early to say much, i had some time trying to adjust to these kind of drawings...I'm just too used to seeing Bishies in like 80% of the manga i read...plus i have yet to see any gals yet....hahaha! :gigglebunny

You guys have no taste, of course the color that pwns all other colors is orange :D The only color that pwns green and black, actually >.>

:modsmack
STOP PARADING IN ORANGE HERE!!! MY PINK IS DEFINETELY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and lastly, if Des & Sahugani can tell me what's your type, we can share pointers.

Currently facing information overload, i need a helmet to keep my thoughts in one place.

destinator
March 02, 2007, 10:25 AM
Oh...and lastly, if Des & Sahugani can tell me what's your type, we can share pointers.

Pft :P you just dont want to answer us =)

Nami
March 02, 2007, 10:30 AM
BUT Its such A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNG list!!
Only 3 points - Looks, Feel & X-Factor...there u go!! :eyeroll

What About You??

sahugani
March 02, 2007, 11:54 AM
Just curious, why are you allowed only to wear dark shades of green & red? What kind of policy is that?

One Piece - Story wise - too early to say much, i had some time trying to adjust to these kind of drawings...I'm just too used to seeing Bishies in like 80% of the manga i read...plus i have yet to see any gals yet....hahaha! :gigglebunny

Currently facing information overload, i need a helmet to keep my thoughts in one place.

...its complicated

as for OP, it took me a while to get used to the art as well. i have friends who refuse to read it for that reason alone

as for type, get a little more specific first

rykarreolacr
March 02, 2007, 11:56 AM
Hey Nami, just wanted to tell you that you are doing an amazing job at the FF.
Keep it up. <3

buruca
March 02, 2007, 06:55 PM
Great! Another fellow pink lover!!&#160; :glomp
Any plans to invade MH with me together in pinK?

Muahaha...plans shall ensue eventually...we could start with a tray of cookies--no one can resist good cookies *nod* yup!

destinator
March 03, 2007, 08:37 AM

yes btw my type xD? gothics *lol*

Nami
March 03, 2007, 08:55 AM
as for OP, it took me a while to get used to the art as well. i have friends who refuse to read it for that reason alone

Yes...I'm afraid...the artwork had actually put me off reading OP for 2 years??!!! :p
Hopefully, this time round, I'm more determined to continue reading it...and not give up halfway...
Type? Later..U first.

@ Ryk - Thanks ya!! Come back soon! :amuse

Muahaha...plans shall ensue eventually...we could start with a tray of cookies--no one can resist good cookies *nod* yup!

Yes! Cookies are nice! I love chocolate chip cookies!
:hbunny

yes btw my type xD? gothics *lol*

Hey!! I remember seeing a pic of a member in gothic style!!
So as long as a boy girl is in gothic style, you will like them?
That's all???!!!

By the way, I just discover a Maid Cafe today, where the waitressess are dressed in maid uniforms!!!! :blink

destinator
March 03, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hey!! I remember seeing a pic of a member in gothic style!!
So as long as a boy girl is in gothic style, you will like them?
That's all???!!!

WHO :D :nuts

Well not really its just a style I really like =)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
March 11, 2007, 09:05 PM
Nami, here's some random questions for you:

- What's your favorite movie?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea, and why?
- Do you like sport?
- What do you think of radio?
- Blogging, yes or no?

That would be all for now :D

BlueChild
March 28, 2007, 03:33 AM
Nami! congratz on being a global now!!! :glomp

Nami
March 28, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Blue Child - Thanks! :glomp

- What's your favorite movie?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea, and why?
- Do you like sport?
- What do you think of radio?
- Blogging, yes or no?

That would be all for now :D

Favourite movie - Lord of the Rings, Sleepless in Seattle, Eternal Sunshine of The sleepless mind..actually I had too many favoruites... :spaz
Coffee - Because I need it to wake up!!
Sports - I HATE sports..hmm maybe swimming...maybe...
Radio - nice distraction when i can afford to
Blogging - Yes, when I'm free. :tem

BlueChild
March 28, 2007, 10:12 AM
Lord of the Rings? you have a good taste :nuts

then let me ask you
~who's your fav character?
~what's you fav scene?
~which movie did you like the best?
~have you read the book?
~have you read "the little hobbit"?
~if yes, do you want the movie to be produced?

bax
March 28, 2007, 10:39 AM
Nami? >.>

Just wanna ask you.. Don't you wanna edit your thread title? :tem

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
March 28, 2007, 02:06 PM
Hi Blue Child - Thanks! :glomp

Favourite movie - Lord of the Rings, Sleepless in Seattle, Eternal Sunshine of The sleepless mind..actually I had too many favoruites... :spaz Isn't it Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? You must've got it mixed up with Spotless in Seattle, a story about a man with a laundry business and meeting the love of his life on a radio show. :XD

Nami
April 06, 2007, 11:30 PM
Lord of the Rings? you have a good taste :nuts

then let me ask you
~who's your fav character?
~what's you fav scene?
~which movie did you like the best?
~have you read the book?
~have you read "the little hobbit"?
~if yes, do you want the movie to be produced?

Hmm...
- Fav character is Aaragon, very manly...and yes, I like him because of that. :love
- "A light in dark places where all the lights go out!

deathshadow25
April 07, 2007, 12:20 AM
OMG Nami YAY how are you? Global huh? I guess that meansalot more work for you, I hope to see you in the Fun Forum and if you ever need a sig just ask me :whoo

btw check these two out

http://www.freewebs.com/progenitor_of_ka05/Hottie.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/progenitor_of_ka05/LoveMe.jpg

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 07, 2007, 12:39 AM
Hmm...
- Fav character is Aaragon, very manly...and yes, I like him because of that. :love Whaddaya know, BlueChild is also a big fan of Vigo Mortensen. :D

Er...yes, you got it wrong yourself too...It should be "Sleepless in Seattle"....pot calling kettle black...but both shows have some nice 'by the sea' scenes....always such romantic scenes... :loveActually, i meant that as a joke by mixing the title from both movie. :D

Nami
April 07, 2007, 10:14 AM
OMG Nami YAY how are you? Global huh? I guess that meansalot more work for you, I hope to see you in the Fun Forum and if you ever need a sig just ask me :whoo

I am doing fine. Thanks.
Your sigs are getting better and better. I like both of them...anything with gals is always nice. And yes, I do hang out at Fun Forum, maybe is just the time difference. :amuse

Actually, i meant that as a joke by mixing the title from both movie. :D

Really, u sure u're not trying to cover up your bloopers?? :rolleyes:

The Boff
April 07, 2007, 10:36 AM
yo nami-chwaaaaan!

one question and one question only:
If we met, would you hug me?

:nuts

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 08, 2007, 03:49 AM
How come you never asked me anything like that, Boff? :(

The Boff
April 08, 2007, 09:10 AM
are you a hot girl ichi? nope :nuts

Nami
April 09, 2007, 10:07 AM
yo nami-chwaaaaan!

one question and one question only:
If we met, would you hug me?

:nuts

Zee Buffffff!!

Why not?! unless there's a reason for me not to??!! :amuse

How come you never asked me anything like that, Boff? :(

I direct your attention to HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5233), where hugs are definetely appreciated and welcome, without asking.

:XD I take it as a compliment....

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 12:27 PM
I direct your attention to HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5233), where hugs are definetely appreciated and welcome, without asking.:XD Ok, i'll ask bax for a hug, then. :D

:XD I take it as a compliment....

I take that as a compliment too... Or not?

And here's a question for you, Nami:
How do you imagine yourself when you're 50 years old? :D

Nami
April 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
Urghh....tough question...see how long i take to reply you... :p
Actually my first thought to this is .....I never ever want to live so long..
But well, if I ever live so long, I hope i'll still look as good as...er...Charlotte Rampling?!! :amuse

Babii-Boo
April 22, 2007, 11:32 AM
Hi Nami!! Long time no talk! Haven't been in touch 'cuz of school and work :(
But anyway, what you been up to lately? Everything all good? ^^
Which mangas are you currently reading?
Which animes are you currently watching?
XD Random I know... I'm expecting something LONG back haha :P
Hope you see you online soon <3

Happy Earth day!

Nami
April 23, 2007, 10:20 AM
Weee!!! It's Boo!!! :glomp

It's been a while....since you came spamming along...
Yes, everything's well for me, sometimes life is best with minimal changes...too much ups & downs can kill the soul & mind...

As for your questions...just read on for all the answers...

I'm still reading quite a bit of manga recently. Shoujo ones like Bronze no Tenshi (www.storminheaven.net) , Kakan no Madonna (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=914), by Chiho Saito :love (I told you before to read shoujo, remember?), a weird series called Homonoculus, and Nightmare Before School (http://www.gocomi.com/series/nightmare/?content=volume&id=1), yaoi by Minami Manase, Silver Diamond and the usual ones like Shin Angyo Onshi, Vampire Knight, Gintama, Bleach...:D

As for animes, not really following, the last one i seen was Nodame Cantabile, you should catch it...its funny.

Hahaha...don't think i'm writing you a long reply..what do you think this is.......writing english essays? (must be 2500 words and above ?!)
Anyway, I'm on-line most of the time, if not, join me at IRC, I'm always there......er....when u're in school >.> Meh, darn the time difference....:darn

sahugani
April 23, 2007, 10:27 AM
whatever happened to starting up One Piece?

Babii-Boo
April 23, 2007, 12:15 PM
Weee!!! It's Boo!!! :glomp

It's been a while....since you came spamming along...

Maybe I should come more often then :) *evil laughs*

Hahaha...don't think i'm writing you a long reply..what do you think this is.......writing english essays? (must be 2500 words and above ?!)
Anyway, I'm on-line most of the time, if not, join me at IRC, I'm always there......er....when u're in school >.> Meh, darn the time difference....:darn

Heck... Not long enough?! It took me a good 5 minutes to read that LOOoOoNG post XD (ok.. talk about over exaggeration lol). And yeah, when it's morning here it's night there >=C Damn..

The Boff
April 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
if you had to choose between only eating bananas for the rest of your life OR only eat carrots for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

(i like weird questions) :nuts

Nami
April 29, 2007, 10:37 AM
whatever happened to starting up One Piece?

I started reading the 1st volume, but what happened is.....:sweat
i got distracted along the way...No worries, I'll definetely get back to it again.

Maybe I should come more often then :) *evil laughs*

Yup yup, just remember to come back from your 222nd century for some fun!! I heard its so boring there :p

if you had to choose between only eating bananas for the rest of your life OR only eat carrots for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

(i like weird questions) :nuts
Weird?? How about I would rather die first than eat all these food....:sbunny

~Lilium~
April 29, 2007, 08:46 PM
hey nami! :wtf

i didn't know you had a thread. If i knew i would've come earlier. :p

so how's everything! :XD

BlueChild
April 29, 2007, 09:43 PM
Weird?? How about I would rather die first than eat all these food....:sbunny

you like neither bananas nor carrots? >.>
i can understand bananas, but why dislike carrots <.<

Babii-Boo
April 30, 2007, 01:25 PM
I can understand carrots (nasty!) but why dislike bananas? After all, we are the descendants of monkeys! Respect your ancestors!

Bananas = Sign of respect to our ancestors (monkeys).

Carrots = -.-" Is NOT good. Stop stealing the food of the rabbits and stop trying to gain good eyesight. Girls these days, always thinking about themselves. Tut tut.

:D LOL!!

Nami
May 01, 2007, 07:20 AM
hey nami! :wtf

i didn't know you had a thread. If i knew i would've come earlier. :p

so how's everything! :XD

Hi Lilium :glomp
Happy to see you here too.
Life is well for me. How about you and your new place?
And i'm watching Spiderman 3 on Thursday! hopefully its good. :amuse

you like neither bananas nor carrots? >.>
i can understand bananas, but why dislike carrots <.<
I'm not really a vege person, and we're talking about these 2 items for the rest of my life...i think i'll die just eating that...:oh

I can understand carrots (nasty!) but why dislike bananas? After all, we are the descendants of monkeys! Respect your ancestors! Bananas = Sign of respect to our ancestors (monkeys).

Carrots = -.-" Is NOT good. Stop stealing the food of the rabbits and stop trying to gain good eyesight. Girls these days, always thinking about themselves. Tut tut.

:D LOL!!

Seriously Boo, u're from the 222nd century & u believe in those booshit that we come from apes? :blink
I don't buy that...can u imagine, if we evolve from them, why aren't we evolving any more?

By the way, girls will always want to look good, no matter what they say..:lovebunny

~Lilium~
May 01, 2007, 09:30 PM
things are alright here in florida. your watching spiderman 3! i wanna watch that too! i'm gonna ask my friends*new friends* to go with me! hopefully they will.

we're descended from....... ALIENS!!!! O.o

Nami
May 01, 2007, 09:41 PM
Sounds fun!!! Going out with new friends!
How's Florida as a place, compared to where you used to live? :amuse

So, are you telling me you came from outerspace?? *ET lilium phones home*:tem

Babii-Boo
May 03, 2007, 01:20 PM
After thinking it through for quite some time, I've decided that you'll be my big sis from now on and I'll be your little sis. It's okay - you can get me a present later, seriously :p! I'm expecting a lot of protection and respect from the older one :D

P.S. Nope, you can't reject me ;)

Nami
May 04, 2007, 11:34 PM
Yessshh sureee..:glomp

but why do you need to take some time to think :notrust

Anyway, you know i'm always around to listen to you......and yessssh....being my sis has its privileges too.....
it entitles you to the regular bickering between sisters, and NO, i'm not sharing ANY of my stuff with you :p

Babii-Boo
May 05, 2007, 03:29 AM
Yessshh sureee..:glomp

but why do you need to take some time to think :notrust

Anyway, you know i'm always around to listen to you......and yessssh....being my sis has its privileges too.....
it entitles you to the regular bickering between sisters, and NO, i'm not sharing ANY of my stuff with you :p

But but... sharing is caring! That's what sisters are MEANT to do!
Heh :p A good reason why I had to take my time to think things through... jkz jkz.

Nami
May 08, 2007, 10:33 AM
Yesssh...sharing is caring! Just remember to share your birthday presents with meeeee!!! :tem

By the way, guess what, someone gave me a Tresor as present today and just yesterday, another girl gave me this Victoria Secret's lotion and perfume too...I feel so lucky...starts humming Kylie Minogue "Lucky" :music

Babii-Boo
May 08, 2007, 01:41 PM
Yesssh...sharing is caring! Just remember to share your birthday presents with meeeee!!! :tem

By the way, guess what, someone gave me a Tresor as present today and just yesterday, another girl gave me this Victoria Secret's lotion and perfume too...I feel so lucky...starts humming Kylie Minogue "Lucky" :music

:D IS THAT SO.... Boo is kinda smelling a little right now... Hem hem... Hint hint :p

bax
May 20, 2007, 11:20 PM
People in 222nd century still need perfume? :XD

How old technology there. Must be a bad place to live :XD

ttxdragon
May 27, 2007, 09:10 AM
nacchan!

how're you today?

after you proclaimed summer the love&yaoi-days ( :notrust ) what are you gonna do this summer?

and my ultimate question:
do you play visual novels? :D

rhapsody blue
May 29, 2007, 09:33 PM
hey, nami!

i just noticed that you're red now aka an administrator! congrats :confetti

rykarreolacr
May 29, 2007, 09:37 PM
WOW Nami!!! O_O
Congrats!!! you have achieved the ultimate goal in life!!!! Becoming an admin at MH. :p

Now, you must show us a pic to celebrate. XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 29, 2007, 10:10 PM
NamiNami, somebody messed with your profile and changed the color on your username. :notrust

Wait a minute... that's an Admin color. You're an Admin! NamiNami is an Admin now!! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Congratulations, NamiNami!!! :D

sahugani
May 29, 2007, 10:16 PM
Nami-swaaaan!!! Congrats on rising to red. How do you plan on celebrating?

rabb
May 30, 2007, 01:09 AM
congrats nami. are you gunna hang out with us more, now? :wtf

eni
May 30, 2007, 05:25 AM
Congrats, Namiiiihiiii :luv

Let's celebrate this important moment in life with... http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/smile/yaoi.gif http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/smile/yaoi.gif http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/smile/yaoi.gif

ibra87
May 30, 2007, 10:49 AM
Congrats Namini!!!!!

Nami
May 30, 2007, 11:51 PM
nacchan!

how're you today?

after you proclaimed summer the love&yaoi-days ( :notrust ) what are you gonna do this summer?

and my ultimate question:
do you play visual novels? :D

Ttx http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5793/knudelhm5.gif..I don't even know what is visual novels >.> maybe manga :p
I have summer all year round, and planned to do some suntanning soon,
the hotter the better! :d

hey, nami!

i just noticed that you're red now aka an administrator! congrats :confetti

Thanks Snoogen :hug

Thanks Ryk, Rabb,Ibra! :glomp
Thanks Ichi, & Eni http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6007/yaoigrompbykoffeebenpu7wn8.gif (http://imageshack.us)
p.s. looks familiar?! Pity bax is not here ^^

Now to individual questions....

WOW Nami!!! O_O
Now, you must show us a pic to celebrate. XD
Hmmm...that dosen't sound like something to celebrate...well, let's see if we can do a faustian deal :kukuku

Nami-swaaaan!!! Congrats on rising to red. How do you plan on celebrating?
Celebration?! ....How about looking for BL series to buy?
Ended up with Vol 17 for Nana though, but yesh, its still good! :D

congrats nami. are you gunna hang out with us more, now? :wtf
Yessh! Of course!! Still going to bug u guys! Hehehe :glomp

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 31, 2007, 12:23 AM
Don't worry NamiNami, i think bax is secretly proud that someone else than me use that smiley, which he gave me. :D

TechnoMagus
May 31, 2007, 12:26 AM
so it's allowed on the open forum then? another perverted glomp.... :s

Nami
May 31, 2007, 01:09 AM
Pervert glomp to be used? Not really..it's a one-off thing, and can only be used by true yaoi fans...unless you are!:nuts

Whoever use this must be a 200% yaoi fan - nothing more, nothing less :amuse

mugen
May 31, 2007, 09:51 PM
hello Nami :wtf
how is your life going? and what is your occupation?

Loloba
June 01, 2007, 09:25 AM
Hi, Nami :nuts
I Finally found your thread :) , And this time dont find any excuses for not having fun with me :notrust... please :wtf
Just kidding , so how are you doing this mourning/night ?

Yondaime-Uzumaki
June 03, 2007, 07:06 AM
@Loloba @mugen

You guys are complitely hopeless...
Nami Can you tell why you have so much fanboys? Have you shown them a picture Of you i didn't see ô.O ?
Will you ever Respond them? Are they attracted to administrators ? so many questions...

'Cause it seems to me that you're running away from your thread now...
Answer these questions

rhapsody blue
June 03, 2007, 09:50 AM
shhhhhh! don't boss nami around! she can do whatever she wants so :p

miss you nami and hope to see you around ^^

~Lilium~
June 05, 2007, 12:31 AM
why snoogen? where did nami go? :blink
btw, what perverted glomp smiley... can i see? :wtf

kadodo
June 05, 2007, 12:50 AM
Hey, Nami. I saw you go red a couple of days ago but I did not know you had a thread. Congrats on becoming a mod, then a global mod and then an administrator :worship2

Please don't be too strict on me :XD

By the way, I know you love shoujo mangas, do a lot of men read them?

Edit: Sorry, if I sent ou you useless messages before :)

Nami
June 05, 2007, 01:06 AM
Hi Everyone!

Yeah...just to answer all of you at one go.

hello Nami :wtf
how is your life going? and what is your occupation?
My life is going well so far.. As for my occupation, i'm like an odd-job worker, doing things here, there, everywhere ^^

Hi, Nami :nuts
I Finally found your thread :) , And this time dont find any excuses for not having fun with me :notrust... please :wtf
Just kidding , so how are you doing this mourning/night ?

Sorry, came to your msg late, I'm doing fine. The morning just went by peacefully, and i'm just looking out for new manga series to try, best if its josei or seinen. I hope you're having fun at fun forum so far :)

@Loloba @mugen

You guys are complitely hopeless...
Nami Can you tell why you have so much fanboys? Have you shown them a picture Of you i didn't see ô.O ?
Will you ever Respond them? Are they attracted to administrators ? so many questions...

'Cause it seems to me that you're running away from your thread now...
Answer these questions

Oh...running away??! :blink
Moi is a procrastinator sometimes and I always get distracted by lots of stuff, so well, that's what it happens. And Hey, ain't I replying to everyone now? And do I have fanboys, not that i known of. Maybe they keep thinking that I"m the Nami from One Piece, which i myself isn't that sure how she's like :sweat

shhhhhh! don't boss nami around! she can do whatever she wants so :p

miss you nami and hope to see you around ^^

why snoogen? where did nami go? :blink
btw, what perverted glomp smiley... can i see? :wtf

I'm around!!!!! :glomp
Great to see you gals!! Seems like the both of you have made a lot of friends here! Including me...hehehe :p

Hey, Nami. I saw you go red a couple of days ago but I did not know you had a thread. Congrats on becoming a mod, then a global mod and then an administrator :worship2

Please don't be too strict on me :XD

By the way, I know you love shoujo mangas, do a lot of men read them

Thanks Kadodo! :)
I do love shoujo manga, but I actually started out with shonen first, then I switch to shoujo as they are ususally shorter series, and more emotional. You will be surprised, there are men who read shoujo series, whether it's a lot of them, I can't say, cos most of them don't dare to admit it, I think :kukuku

Xophien
June 07, 2007, 03:29 PM
Been a while since I came here, so hi there Namko-chan :amuse

Here's a bunch of Angel Sanctuary related questions for you :D

-Your favorite human in AS?
-Your favorite angel?
-Your favorite demon?
-The end of the manga could have been quite different, and much more depressing, as Yuki-sensei said in the afterwords of vol20, don't you sometimes wonder what it could have been? :amuse

Loloba
June 10, 2007, 10:00 AM
Nami! hi my looove ! :)

thx , i'm having fun at the fun forum.. but It would be better if you were there too, Aint much fun witout you :) i miss you Nami :scry * hope she comes after that *

i got some questions for you..

What's your favorite color?
What music do you often listen to?

mugen
June 24, 2007, 10:22 PM
Nami
what's up ..do you like boys with piercings?

kadodo
June 26, 2007, 08:27 AM
Hello Nami, what's up? Beside reading reading manga and watching anime, what do you do for fun?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 08, 2007, 07:06 PM
Hi NamiNami! :D

How's life been treating you lately? Are you still busy with deadlines? Been in any good party(s) lately? :D

Nami
July 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
Heh...just ate supper and feeling too full to sleep yet ^^

Here's a bunch of Angel Sanctuary related questions for you :D

-Your favorite human in AS?
-Your favorite angel?
-Your favorite demon?
-The end of the manga could have been quite different, and much more depressing, as Yuki-sensei said in the afterwords of vol20, don't you sometimes wonder what it could have been? :amuse

Xophy!!! Ouch, I read this in chinese, and I had to look up the names before replying you on this. Praise to all the great fansites for Angel Sanctuary!!! My favourite human in AS is actually Setsuna, does he count as human? His persistence or pursuit of love is something to be admired. As for favourite angel, it would be Alexiel, though she rarely appears, and demon is no one else but Lucifier. The ultimate bishie in this whole series! And I totally love the hinted love/hate he had for Alexiel at one point :love

Your last question - I've got no answer to that, i must have missed it out :sweat

Nami
what's up ..do you like boys with piercings?

Mugen - it really depends whether it is done tastefully. I had seen really cool ones on guys and the piercings just totally matched their style! :amuse

Hello Nami, what's up? Beside reading reading manga and watching anime, what do you do for fun?

Kadodo - I guess watching movies, shopping, and maybe going out with friends for drinks is fun! Being in great company is always fun! By the way, what's up with your sig? It looks kind of over-stretched :oh

Hi NamiNami! :D

How's life been treating you lately? Are you still busy with deadlines? Been in any good party(s) lately? :D

Ichi! :glomp
Life has been good and bad, meh, but there's no deadlines so far! Yeah!
As for parties, which type are we looking at? THe last one i went was my friend's nurse night out, and yeah, it was memorable, for the wrong reasons though :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 10, 2007, 10:36 PM
Memorables for the wrong reasons? Hmm... details, please. :D

ornis
July 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
What's so great about Angel Sanctuary? Yes. Please tell for the umpteenth time. :P

Nami
August 18, 2007, 11:10 AM
Great....i'm breaking my own record - replying only in a month's time. Will try to change! >.>

Ichi - the party! It was just so memorable' that I want to forget it. Puking all the way home, just makes me feel shitty.:sarc

Ornis - Angel Sanctuary is just love! Pure Love!!!!! You have to read to understand!! Comparing it to Naruto, there is no clear line for good and evil. It's less fights, more drama, depth, angst, lots of love, and a bit of blasphemy and lots of darkness in it. Of course, the other draw is definetely the bishies!! :love

ornis
August 23, 2007, 04:35 PM
Is your picture anywhere on this site or is that an out-of-MH treat? E-mail? PayPal? What does it take to get it?

PaperYomiko
August 23, 2007, 04:42 PM
Nami, are you really taking a break? this sounds ominous.... :crying :amuse

anyway, how are you? we should chat sometime, you gotta save me from all these weird guys talking to me on msn :XD

bax
August 23, 2007, 04:54 PM
Is your picture anywhere on this site or is that an out-of-MH treat? E-mail? PayPal? What does it take to get it?

Knowing her.. it'll cost you a lot :p

Nami
August 25, 2007, 09:38 AM
I'm yeah...taking a break from whatever stuff that I'm doing here.
And nope, not what you think Yomiko. :hug

Yomiko, if those guys bother you too much, just tell them
- "My dad/boyfriend is beside me reading this"
- "Sasuke is such a hot bishie...."
- "Wanna hear about this yaoi series I've read"
The last line usually works, if that guy happens to be Bax :kukuku

And bax is right, Ornis, the price is too high to pay.
First, you have to wear a skirt....perform a strip dance...and what else...let me think about it. :p

PaperYomiko
August 25, 2007, 10:10 AM
ok, I'll try that Nami :plot ( just don't tell....I haven't ever read any yaoi... :sweat )

well, have a good break, but I hope we will still get to see you :hug

Xophien
August 25, 2007, 10:22 AM
ok, I'll try that Nami :plot ( just don't tell....I haven't ever read any yaoi... :sweat )

Alright, I won't tell :eyeroll

Hi there Namnam :glomp

Nami
August 25, 2007, 10:26 AM
Hmmm...somehow i still think you got me wrong. I'll still be around at MH.
Just taking a break from modding, if I hang out here :p

If you want a list of yaoi titles, I can recommend you. ;)

XOPHY-KUN!!!!!!! :glomp

PaperYomiko
August 25, 2007, 10:32 AM
ooohhh, ok, I understand now. sorry, I'm slow in the morning :XD

about the yaoi, thanks, I'm good for now though :amuse

Alright, I won't tell :eyeroll

you again.... :notrust

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 25, 2007, 10:39 AM
So, NamiNami... How are things with you and what manga/manhua/manhua are you following now? And, had any awesome party(s) lately? :D

Nami
August 25, 2007, 11:03 AM
Morning Yomiko!! Heh...so what's for breakfast or brunch? :tem

And Itchy!!!!!!!! More yaoi for you sir? :amuse

Anyway, as usual, I follow too many series....
But I am currently, as in today, reading Parfait Tic - this shoujo that has this love triangle relationship that has been on-going for 20 volumes. Ok, i know, it's kind of long, but there are just some really heartbreaking moments in there.

The other one, as I was telling GrayFoxx is actually After School Nightmare.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/Blog/41FS5D3ZAFL.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/Blog/41PEFAANH8L.jpg

Its a weird shoujo or shonen-ai about a guy who realises he has female parts....and he's torn between a guy and a girl. And that's not just it, there are some fantasy horror elements about this story that makes it totally incredible. Actually Ichy, I think you'll like this. Go check it out. :)

Shhzzzzz....think i'm getting a bit talkative today.

ibra87
August 25, 2007, 11:08 AM
Its a weird shoujo or shonen-ai about a guy who realises he has female parts....and he's torn between a guy and a girl.

-_-; Wouldn't that be more like a mix between shoujo/yaoi?

PaperYomiko
August 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
Morning Yomiko!! Heh...so what's for breakfast or brunch? :tem

evening Nami! :amuse

my breakfast....coffee and a granola bar. not much, but I'm about to go play tennis again. and if I eat too much before sports, then.... :barf very inconvenient :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 25, 2007, 11:45 AM
Oh, i read parfait tic two months ago, and i like it. A coworker of mine have been feeding me shoujo manga. She stopped after i gave her MPD Psycho. :XD

I will check out that series. Thank you for the recommendation NamiNami! :thumbs
as for yaoi, i stick to fanfics these days

GrayFoxx
August 29, 2007, 10:17 PM
I can't sleep... -_-;

Help me Queen... :scry

ornis
August 31, 2007, 06:36 PM
Nice shoes, Nami, in an "I'll do more than stomp you" kind of way :p

Nami
September 01, 2007, 07:57 AM
I can't sleep... -_-;

Help me Queen... :scry

>.>

Nice shoes, Nami, in an "I'll do more than stomp you" kind of way :p

I love high heels....the higher they are, the better for me. They do wonders <3333

ornis
September 01, 2007, 08:19 AM
For intimidation? :p

GrayFoxx
October 21, 2007, 03:22 PM
Queen,why is your thread always so quiet? I think I should change thata a thread of my favourite Admin can't be so calm :p

Well then, need to think of a question... hmm...

I've got it!

What is the weirdest food you had eaten? :amuse

sakura_hime04
October 22, 2007, 07:59 AM
Nami, :hi5 just wanna stop in your thread :XD
Look like i'm familiar with PY's, Ichi, Xophy-dophy Nii-chan name... PY and Xophy dophy can make your thread so lively, since they're moodmakers or may be dopplegangers like me :XD Just kidding guys :jk
hey i wanna ask you one question

1+1=?

Ryokai PY, i won't tell anyone, but i'm gonna spread it :XD

~Lilium~
October 23, 2007, 07:46 PM
hey nami! :gigglebunny

who's your avi? is that tyki? :blink looks really like him... or is it a real person...

Nami
October 24, 2007, 11:21 AM
Queen,why is your thread always so quiet? I think I should change thata a thread of my favourite Admin can't be so calm :p

Well then, need to think of a question... hmm...

I've got it!

What is the weirdest food you had eaten? :amuse

Yelo Foxxy!
It's better that my thread be calm and peaceful compared to yours >.>
Actually my fault. When I'm here, I always look for other threads to post. hahaha :D

Weirdest food eh....usually I avoid anything that looks weird, and no, I dont try them either. The only stuff that came close to that is actually was roasted pigeon! Yes, those birds you see around you :amuse

Nami, :hi5 just wanna stop in your thread :XD
Look like i'm familiar with PY's, Ichi, Xophy-dophy Nii-chan name... PY and Xophy dophy can make your thread so lively, since they're moodmakers or may be dopplegangers like me :XD Just kidding guys :jk
hey i wanna ask you one question

1+1=?

Helo sakura! Great to see you here! :)
11 or 2? I'm bad at such stuff.....

hey nami! :gigglebunny

who's your avi? is that tyki? :blink looks really like him... or is it a real person...

LILIUM!!!! :glomp
What have you been doing? Anyway, this is not tyki..., are you talking about Tikki? It's this guy from some anime Baku something.

GrayFoxx
October 24, 2007, 11:25 AM
Yelo Foxxy!
It's better that my thread be calm and peaceful compared to yours >.>
Actually my fault. When I'm here, I always look for other threads to post. hahaha :D

That's no good, I'm gonna spam you with questions all the time then :tem

Weirdest food eh....usually I avoid anything that looks weird, and no, I dont try them either. The only stuff that came close to that is actually was roasted pigeon! Yes, those birds you see around you :amuse

A pigeon you say, I think my Mum told me she ate one too, was it tasty? :amuse

And another food question. What's your favourite food? :amuse

Nami
October 24, 2007, 11:38 AM
YOU KNOW SOMETHING???
I remembered saying i want that too! Not the picture but the sig!!
Why are you having a yaoi looking sig when it should be mine???!!!!! :notrust

pigeon you say, I think my Mum told me she ate one too, was it tasty?

And another food question. What's your favourite food?

Actually, if you have the roasted pigeon, it is very tasty! Imagine eating a small roast chicken, with extra crispy skin!! Delicious!

I have lots of favourite food, but my all time favourite is creamy pasta and ice-cream and cheese and .......Are you treating me? ;)

GrayFoxx
October 24, 2007, 11:45 AM
YOU KNOW SOMETHING???
I remembered saying i want that too! Not the picture but the sig!!
Why are you having a yaoi looking sig when it should be mine???!!!!! :notrust

Oh really? :p No problem, I changed my sig anyway so I can give you that one, I will just add your name to it, is that ok? :amuse

And was it all that looking yaoi? :s

Actually, if you have the roasted pigeon, it is very tasty! Imagine eating a small roast chicken, with extra crispy skin!! Delicious!

It really does sound delicious :tem

I have lots of favourite food, but my all time favourite is creamy pasta and ice-cream and cheese and .......Are you treating me? ;)

If you'll ever be in Poland then why not :amuse

Nami
October 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
Oh really? :p No problem, I changed my sig anyway so I can give you that one, I will just add your name to it, is that ok? :amuse

And was it all that looking yaoi? :s

It's a beautiful sig! but I thought it's better to let you have the honour of running around in MH with a yaoi sig :p

If you'll ever be in Poland then why not :amuse

Sure! I'll quote you!! :tem

GrayFoxx
October 24, 2007, 11:54 AM
so you don't want that sig? :blink

Nami
October 24, 2007, 12:06 PM
No...I want that pic as the sig, but not the same design as yours :p

GrayFoxx
October 24, 2007, 05:30 PM
Girls change their mind so quickly -_-;

I'll try doing something for you :amuse
[hr]
You're in luck Queen, I asked someone I know from NF to make a sig for me out of that Kimimaro pic, and she made 2 versions for me. And one of them fits the size limit of MH (well... it didn't, but I resized it ^^) :amuse

So... there you go, credits go to Curry :love

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/2945/kimiavyfornamiyd3.png

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/332/kimisigfornamioy9.png

sakura_hime04
October 24, 2007, 08:04 PM
Helo sakura! Great to see you here! :)
Me too :hug

11 or 2? I'm bad at such stuff.....
Nah, forget it, coz i'm bad in that stuf too :XD

Hey, who's chara that you use in your avi? Is that L in death note? :blink

Velvet_Rain_Dropz
October 25, 2007, 08:57 AM
Heya nami! ^^
Try to drop here and say hi to you. :amuse And Thank u very much for your help nami! ^^
Btw, here's a few question for you. :amuse
1. What is your fav shoujo manga?
2. What is your fav instrument?
3. Do you play any instrument nami?
4. What is your fav animal? ^^

Nami
October 25, 2007, 11:54 AM
Girls change their mind so quickly -_-;

I'll try doing something for you :amuse
<hr noshade size="1">
You're in luck Queen, I asked someone I know from NF to make a sig for me out of that Kimimaro pic, and she made 2 versions for me. And one of them fits the size limit of MH (well... it didn't, but I resized it ^^) :amuse

Wow....the signature set is so beautifulllllll....I must really credit Curry for this. *drooools* Thanks a lot!! :occa

Hey, who's chara that you use in your avi? Is that L in death note? :blink

Sakura-hime chan! :hug
I know for sure it's not L, I think its a character from an anime called 'Baku-something' Yucks, i can't remember the name at the moment. Sorry.... :s

Heya nami! ^^
Try to drop here and say hi to you. :amuse And Thank u very much for your help nami! ^^
Btw, here's a few question for you. :amuse
1. What is your fav shoujo manga?
2. What is your fav instrument?
3. Do you play any instrument nami?
4. What is your fav animal? ^^

Helo Velvet!!! Nice of you to drop by! ^^

1) I have a lot of favourite shoujo series!!! Hee...the ones that i can think of now is Parfait Tic, Nana (josei), Bokura Ga Ita, Hot Gimmick, Love Celeb, Cat Street. You read any before?

2 & 3) Fav instrument - I guess i would love to play the violin one day. Totally inspired by Vanessa Mae! She makes playing the violin so sexy!! Personally, I play the piano, and dabbled a bit in guitar. The fingers hurt like shit when i play the guitar so i give up.

4) Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse

GrayFoxx
October 25, 2007, 12:04 PM
Wow....the signature set is so beautifulllllll....I must really credit Curry for this. *drooools* Thanks a lot!! :occa

No problem :amuse Now gimme your pic! :nuts

Nami
October 25, 2007, 10:12 PM
Hahaha....Nice try! :p

sakura_hime04
October 25, 2007, 11:17 PM
Sakura-hime chan! :hug
I know for sure it's not L, I think its a character from an anime called 'Baku-something' Yucks, i can't remember the name at the moment. Sorry.... :s

Nah it's alright :XD
hey What's your bad habbit? It's alright that you don't wanna answer it :p

Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse
How bout Bear? XD

Velvet_Rain_Dropz
October 26, 2007, 03:36 AM
Helo Velvet!!! Nice of you to drop by! ^^

1) I have a lot of favourite shoujo series!!! Hee...the ones that i can think of now is Parfait Tic, Nana (josei), Bokura Ga Ita, Hot Gimmick, Love Celeb, Cat Street. You read any before?

I read parfait tic and Nana. That shoujo series is awesome! :gigglebunny
But never tried the other before.. :p So is it good nami? I'll try read them too then next time.. ^^
So do you read nodame cantabile nami?

2 & 3) Fav instrument - I guess i would love to play the violin one day. Totally inspired by Vanessa Mae! She makes playing the violin so sexy!! Personally, I play the piano, and dabbled a bit in guitar. The fingers hurt like shit when i play the guitar so i give up.

You like vannesa mae too nami? :nuts I like her too!! She is so cool!!! And indeed she make plays the violin looks so cool and sexy! :amuse So what is your fav vanessa mae's video clip nami? ^^
You play piano nami? Cool! :amuse So what kind of song do you like nami? ^^

4) Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse
What about penguin nami? :XD So do you have any pet right now? ^^

GrayFoxx
October 26, 2007, 11:09 AM
Hahaha....Nice try! :p

:crying

~Lilium~
October 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
wow nami! your thread is active! :XD i guess that's thanks to velvet n grayfox :p

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh

who's your siggy,btw?

Nami
October 27, 2007, 10:48 AM
I read parfait tic and Nana. That shoujo series is awesome! :gigglebunny
But never tried the other before.. :p So is it good nami? I'll try read them too then next time.. ^^
So do you read nodame cantabile nami?

Velvet! Good for you!! Those 2 are just so wonderful!!!
You should try reading Bokura Ga Ita if you like bittersweet love stories, its almost the same, with some tragedy and angst. Hot Gimmick is funny love story while Love Celeb is mature smut shoujo. Are you above 18 for that? :p But Love Celeb has really some funny and hot scenes in them. I read Nodame till Vol 3, and sad to say, I'm now just looking at the books, waiting to start on them again.

You like vannesa mae too nami? :nuts I like her too!! She is so cool!!! And indeed she make plays the violin looks so cool and sexy! :amuse So what is your fav vanessa mae's video clip nami? ^^
You play piano nami? Cool! :amuse So what kind of song do you like nami? ^^

YEssssh!! I love Vanessa Mae! Her MTV for Toccata and Fugue is sexy. Was that the one that showed her white translucent dress in water?

Usually, my own favorites are anything by Chopin and Tchaikovsky. At least they are the ones i know I will try playing at least once. Chopin just has some really melancholic pieces that i love. I'm not into playing any pop music, cause they just ain't made for piano playing :)

What about penguin nami? :XD So do you have any pet right now? ^^
No! I don't keep pets, too much maintenance. Hmm....maybe young cute boys :p

Nah it's alright
hey What's your bad habbit? It's alright that you don't wanna answer it
How bout Bear? XD

Bad habbit? Lotss!!! One of them is I can be late for anything!!! The clock and watch don't
work for me! Bear - yes, love them too! Especially the fluffy pure white fur of the poala bears or the grizzy brown bear :)

Haha...yes, cry more. I love it :kukuku

wow nami! your thread is active! :XD i guess that's thanks to velvet n grayfox :p

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh

who's your siggy,btw?

YeshhH! Thanks to you guys for popping by!!
Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?

GrayFoxx
October 27, 2007, 11:02 AM
Haha...yes, cry more. I love it :kukuku

Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?

Admit it, you love it cuz it's a sig from me :luv

~Lilium~
October 27, 2007, 12:55 PM
well my asthma is gone now... though i don't think its due to the bird. i went to a breathing therapy thing... i think that was the one that did it. the pigeon is still good though! :XD

oh yeah nami, how many languages do you know? i heard that in ur country people usually know 4 languages *an average...* is that true? :wtf my dad told me that...

Velvet_Rain_Dropz
October 28, 2007, 12:05 AM
Hello Nami! :glomp

And thanks to you too lil, i guess. :XD

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh Is it? :blink I've never eat pigeon before. Is is delicious lil?

Velvet! Good for you!! Those 2 are just so wonderful!!!
You should try reading Bokura Ga Ita if you like bittersweet love stories, its almost the same, with some tragedy and angst. Hot Gimmick is funny love story while Love Celeb is mature smut shoujo. Are you above 18 for that? :p But Love Celeb has really some funny and hot scenes in them. I read Nodame till Vol 3, and sad to say, I'm now just looking at the books, waiting to start on them again.

Yup, it is indeed wonderful! ^^ Thanks for the info too nami! :hug And i'll read them all too! :amuse And yes, i was above 18 so i think i can read that one. :XD
What do you think about nodame nami? How bout chiaki~senpai! :nuts I think there is a scan for nodame. ^^ And hope you find the book nami. :amuse

YEssssh!! I love Vanessa Mae! Her MTV for Toccata and Fugue is sexy. Was that the one that showed her white translucent dress in water?

:nod :nod Yep, it is! ^^ Vanessa Mae is so cool!!! I like her devil's trill! :nuts
Do you watched the devil's trill one nami? ^^

Usually, my own favorites are anything by Chopin and Tchaikovsky. At least they are the ones i know I will try playing at least once. Chopin just has some really melancholic pieces that i love. I'm not into playing any pop music, cause they just ain't made for piano playing :) Cool! I like classical music too! ^^ Do you know maksim nami? ^^

No! I don't keep pets, too much maintenance. Hmm....maybe young cute boys :p :XD

My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?You're welcome nami. :amuse I like to drop by here and asked you some question tough. ^^

well my asthma is gone now... though i don't think its due to the bird. i went to a breathing therapy thing... i think that was the one that did it. the pigeon is still good though! :XD

Good for you then lil! ^^ Asthma can be troublesome sometimes.. :darn

Nami
October 28, 2007, 11:09 AM

Admit it, you love it cuz it's a sig from me :luv

Hahaha...maybe, but why should i admit it :p
If you find any more yaoi pics, remember to share them with us!

oh yeah nami, how many languages do you know? i heard that in ur country people usually know 4 languages *an average...* is that true? :wtf my dad told me that...

I see!! Nice to know that your asthma is *poof*.
I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^ And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>

What do you think about nodame nami? How bout chiaki~senpai! :nuts I think there is a scan for nodame. ^^ And hope you find the book nami. :amuse

:nod :nod Yep, it is! ^^ Vanessa Mae is so cool!!! I like her devil's trill! :nuts
Do you watched the devil's trill one nami? ^^

Cool! I like classical music too! ^^ Do you know maksim nami? ^^

Nodame!! I love Nodame more than Chiaki!! Her mad nature drives Chiaki mad sometimes, and it's so funny. Chiaki is too straight-faced sometimes. OMG, you should check out the frowns of Chiaki in the Jap Nodame Drama - totally hilarious! How far are you into Nodame series now?

I haven't seen that Devil's Trill yet! Or maybe i have, but i have forgotten :s
About Maksim, i only saw his ads on tv, and he really looks like a cool performer, but somehow, i hasn't buy the cd, maybe one day :D

~Lilium~
October 28, 2007, 07:24 PM
Is it? :blink I've never eat pigeon before. Is is delicious lil?
yeah it's like duck but more pigeony... :oh it's really good though! :XD

Good for you then lil! ^^ Asthma can be troublesome sometimes.. :darn
yeah i remember when i was younger i had to get shots everyweek for sometime cuz sometimes if i had asthma attacks it was really bad that i couldn't stop coughing... :darn
*i dreaded those shots :s that's why i still don't like injections...*

I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^
no pigeon there? :o how can that be?
i remember a buffet over there that had everything even crocodile soup :s i think they have pigeon too.

And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>
do people there speak malaysian or indonesian too? hokkien is a type of chinese right?

Velvet_Rain_Dropz
October 30, 2007, 01:14 AM
I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^ And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>

You're going to hongkong nami? ^^ You should try the one thousand egg nami! ^^ It's an unusual egg with an unusual colour.. :XD So what is your favourite food nami? ^^
And how many language can you speak nami?

Nodame!! I love Nodame more than Chiaki!! Her mad nature drives Chiaki mad sometimes, and it's so funny. Chiaki is too straight-faced sometimes. OMG, you should check out the frowns of Chiaki in the Jap Nodame Drama - totally hilarious! How far are you into Nodame series now? Yup, nodame is hilarious too. :XD I'm going to check the Jap Nodame Drama right away! I want to see the frowns of chiaki! :nuts Thanks for pointing that out Nami! :amuse I'm still around vol 5, and i'll continue read it after my exam is end. ^^ How bout you? Have you finished watching the drama nami?

I haven't seen that Devil's Trill yet! Or maybe i have, but i have forgotten :s
About Maksim, i only saw his ads on tv, and he really looks like a cool performer, but somehow, i hasn't buy the cd, maybe one day :D
:XD Well, you should check it too someday nami. ^^ The vid is awesome! :whoo
So who is your fav singer and music nami? ^^

yeah it's like duck but more pigeony... :oh it's really good though! :XD

Is it? I've never tried it before, but maybe i should try it too someday. :XD

yeah i remember when i was younger i had to get shots everyweek for sometime cuz sometimes if i had asthma attacks it was really bad that i couldn't stop coughing... :darn
*i dreaded those shots :s that's why i still don't like injections...* every week? :blink Aww.. Glad your asthma is gone lil. :hug Or else you will get shot every week again.. :darn

sakura_hime04
October 30, 2007, 10:29 PM
Nami :glomp
I wanna ask sumthing who's your fave chara in OP?

Nami
November 04, 2007, 01:45 AM
no pigeon there? :o how can that be?
i remember a buffet over there that had everything even crocodile soup :s i think they have pigeon too.

do people there speak malaysian or indonesian too? hokkien is a type of chinese right?

Hmmm....I don't remember hearing any good pigeons around here. Maybe it's some expensive restaurants that you go? :p

The most common language use here is mostly english. But majority of the population is chinese, so mandarin is quite common as well. Hokkien is more of a dialect and mostly spoken among those within the same dialect groups. Examples of dialects are Cantonese, Hakka, Hainanese, Teochew etc. Anyway, a handful of the malays here do speak in malay but bahasa indonesian is hardly used here. :)

You're going to hongkong nami? ^^ You should try the one thousand egg nami! ^^ It's an unusual egg with an unusual colour.. :XD So what is your favourite food nami? ^^
And how many language can you speak nami?

Century egg? I think you mean this. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg). I have eaten that before, it's quite commonly found here too in the Century Egg Porridge, and maybe those in hong kong will taste different! Yummy! Thanks for reminding me, i've got to check it out there too! Languages - mostly english and chinese.

Yup, nodame is hilarious too. :XD I'm going to check the Jap Nodame Drama right away! I want to see the frowns of chiaki! :nuts Thanks for pointing that out Nami! :amuse I'm still around vol 5, and i'll continue read it after my exam is end. ^^ How bout you? Have you finished watching the drama nami?

I'm not done with the drama yet. I don't want it to spoil me or destroy the good impression i have of it...so...i'm going to read the manga first. :amuse

:XD Well, you should check it too someday nami. ^^ The vid is awesome! :whoo
So who is your fav singer and music nami? ^^
Its been a while since i listen to anything. But those singers I like include Madonna, Goldfrapp, U2 etc.

Nami :glomp
I wanna ask sumthing who's your fave chara in OP?
Gawhhh...I don't know?! I haven't really read OP yet...sorry. But if it's based on looks, I think Robin and Sanji makes the mark. :amuse

~Lilium~
November 04, 2007, 07:18 PM
hullo! here to bother you! *as i said i would! :XD*

Hmmm....I don't remember hearing any good pigeons around here. Maybe it's some expensive restaurants that you go? :p
maybe... the only thing i remember is that it was a buffet with alot of things! *crocodile was htere*... inside a big mall :p

The most common language use here is mostly english. But majority of the population is chinese, so mandarin is quite common as well. Hokkien is more of a dialect and mostly spoken among those within the same dialect groups. Examples of dialects are Cantonese, Hakka, Hainanese, Teochew etc. Anyway, a handful of the malays here do speak in malay but bahasa indonesian is hardly used here. :)
is fukien also a diaclect there? i know they speak in in Taiwan abit, and the philippines...

Century egg? I think you mean this. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg). I have eaten that before, it's quite commonly found here too in the Century Egg Porridge, and maybe those in hong kong will taste different! Yummy! Thanks for reminding me, i've got to check it out there too! Languages - mostly english and chinese.

century egg... never seem to like that 'egg' too much... :s i mean the first bite is okay but i can't eat the whole egg... :scry

when r u going to hongkong btw?

and yeah, nami, i think i we won the game today. no one really counted the score... *:oh* id on't know why. but i was the low attacker. basically i just stand by the opponent's goal and wait for a player to come so they can give me the ball and i can shoot it. i didn't play much yet though, they're still trying out positions for me.
i have another game next week too... :XD everyweek except for thanksgiving... :scry

that's gonna tire me... :scry

Nami
November 11, 2007, 12:53 AM
is fukien also a diaclect there? i know they speak in in Taiwan abit, and the philippines...

Sorry Lilium, I try to answer you sooner but er, things happen. Anyway, fukien (or Hokkien) I hope i've got this right, is used quite commonly in Taiwan too, and if you listen carefully, a bit of thai sounds like that too.

century egg... never seem to like that 'egg' too much... :s i mean the first bite is okay but i can't eat the whole egg... :scry

when r u going to hongkong btw?

I have never tried eating Century Egg whole...it looks yucky to me. Though if it's cut into mini pieces and thrown into porridge, i'll eat it. It taste much better this way. And it's also better not to think of how they make century egg. :p

I'm going to Hong Kong in 2 days time!!

and yeah, nami, i think i we won the game today. no one really counted the score... *:oh* id on't know why. but i was the low attacker. basically i just stand by the opponent's goal and wait for a player to come so they can give me the ball and i can shoot it. i didn't play much yet though, they're still trying out positions for me.
i have another game next week too... :XD everyweek except for thanksgiving... :scry

that's gonna tire me... :scry

Seems like you're having fun playing games! I think the best postiion is to be the attacker! :)

~Lilium~
November 13, 2007, 03:07 PM
hi nami! :hug where have ya been! :wtf

Sorry Lilium, I try to answer you sooner but er, things happen. that's fine. :hug

Anyway, fukien (or Hokkien) I hope i've got this right, is used quite commonly in Taiwan too, and if you listen carefully, a bit of thai sounds like that too.
fukien or hokkien are the same? :blink i thought they were different. I just wen to a chinese buffet the other day and this waitress said she spoke fukien but it was totally different... :headscratch.

I have never tried eating Century Egg whole...it looks yucky to me. Though if it's cut into mini pieces and thrown into porridge, i'll eat it. It taste much better this way. And it's also better not to think of how they make century egg. :p
yeah! :wtf century egg in porridge with soysauce is good! :darn

don't they bury under the ground for ...:oh a very long time.... :oh

I'm going to Hong Kong in 2 days time!!
lucky!!! have a fun trip!!! :XD :gigglebunny is it a leisure trip? or business?

Seems like you're having fun playing games! I think the best postiion is to be the attacker! :)
:darn i'm defender though... *doesn't like to run too much -_-; *

ibra87
November 27, 2007, 02:32 PM
After having today to eat a sandwich with obviously too much mayonnaise in I could weirdly enough only think of Gintama and therefore this question came up to my mind:

If thou were to be offered a Hiijakata special, would thou gracefully accept it? Or would thou humbly turn it down?

mugen
November 28, 2007, 07:17 PM
hey there nami...since you're a global now...wondering if you could put the tube option...you know...I don't want Mh to be left behind :scry

baboysai
January 05, 2008, 08:47 AM
heya Nami! first time I've been here! well, just saying my greetings I have to throw up in a bit from excessive partying bye! yeah! more shoujo! bring it on! bye....

Nami
January 06, 2008, 08:09 AM
Eh...really sorry for taking such a long time to reply, hope you guys don't mind :fan

After having today to eat a sandwich with obviously too much mayonnaise in I could weirdly enough only think of Gintama and therefore this question came up to my mind:

If thou were to be offered a Hiijakata special, would thou gracefully accept it? Or would thou humbly turn it down?

It'll depend who i'm eating with, and if i'm really hungry, i'll eat anything that's placed in front of me...but too much mayo is really an overkill.

hey there nami...since you're a global now...wondering if you could put the tube option...you know...I don't want Mh to be left behind :scry

Tube? Ain't you doing fine with just placing tube links here? ;)

heya Nami! first time I've been here! well, just saying my greetings I have to throw up in a bit from excessive partying bye! yeah! more shoujo! bring it on! bye....

Yeah! You should read more shoujo! You ain't reading enough yet!!
Sounds like you have fun @ your party ^^

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 08:11 AM
I'm kinda thinking I should give the Zetsubou-sensei a try. Though I don't have an inkling what it's about!

And Lucky star as well. -_-

Gaara_dono
January 08, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hi there Nami-hime ^^
All I wanna ask... Do you read Manhwa? And Have you ever heard about one calld "Legend of Neired"... That's a cool one.. Advising you to start with if your interested of cours ;)

Bey ^^

~Lilium~
January 08, 2008, 08:52 PM
:nuts nami u'r finally on your thread again? :hug how are you? busy? :XD

Nami
January 08, 2008, 10:14 PM
I'm kinda thinking I should give the Zetsubou-sensei a try. Though I don't have an inkling what it's about!

And Lucky star as well. -_-

Darling....Zetsubou sensei and Lucky star are not shoujo, but i think it'll be better to watch the anime than the manga though, which is a bit wordy and can be monotonous if you can't catch the jokes :amuse

Hi there Nami-hime ^^
All I wanna ask... Do you read Manhwa? And Have you ever heard about one calld "Legend of Neired"... That's a cool one.. Advising you to start with if your interested of cours ;)

Bey ^^

Hi Gaara-dono!!
Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?

:nuts nami u'r finally on your thread again? :hug how are you? busy? :XD

Lilium!! *tickles*

I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse

~Lilium~
January 08, 2008, 10:48 PM
:wtf hospital :comfort what happend? :hug :(

oh yeah. i'm on my last year in High School now! :dance i was supposed to graduate next year but i got upgraded to a senior today!!! :pmg

baboysai
January 08, 2008, 11:30 PM
Darling....Zetsubou sensei and Lucky star are not shoujo, but i think it'll be better to watch the anime than the manga though, which is a bit wordy and can be monotonous if you can't catch the jokes :amuse

I know. -_- I'm currently dl-ing lucky star anime. But I enjoyed Zetsubou-sensei. Really fun! Do you read it?

It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?

hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.

I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse

Hospital?? What happened? Did you have a baby?

rhapsody blue
January 09, 2008, 01:17 PM

oh no, nami! what happened? i hope you're okay and everything is going well :hug

Gaara_dono
January 09, 2008, 09:08 PM
Hi Gaara-dono!!Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa

You picked a good one... I'm on it too... Vol. 5 actually but I'm on my way to dl the 6th one..
Well... *Preparing a Shoujo to Read List ^^*:

http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/a301890713f218fb856a014f5d40e67e_thumb.jpg (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/81)Elfen Lied (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/81)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/35e136c920719e29c375d8ae169c39fb_thumb.gifFutari Ecchi (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/55)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/44c5b01c56c00fcb733d8ba5216d75a0_thumb.jpgFutari Ecchi for Ladies (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1143)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/fa769d70ecb114099fc92422867a354f_thumb.gifKiss and Never Cry (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/Kiss%20and%20Never%20Cry)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/42adce69af1e0728e73a9c001772f7dc_thumb.jpgParadise Kiss (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/543) If you love Yazawa Sensei
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/261fdfbef05ef0889699fc161ff95f16_thumb.jpgGolden Boy (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/138) for mature reader
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/99eeb9ad35302cca0020bdcebca7c0d4_thumb.jpgHis and Her Circumstances (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/384)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/d04a655a4b1d8b9951c6180d302a44a4_thumb.bmpOuran High School Host Club (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/70)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/f8c21b7abd9c83c1d5682487f8b49506_thumb.jpgDevil and Her Love Song (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1759)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/9bda3b4c16c3e2dc1551406369717cf2_thumb.jpgShinigami no Ballad (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1750) short but gooood
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/6fc5cd69a8a8d0f19f1c301dbe482ffe_thumb.jpg8mm (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1545) just targic
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/9be3a655c9d2aefe578f937aa0738cf9_thumb.gifForbidden Lessons After School (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1715)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/131f7ccbca9957be2d5722fbcf825637_thumb.jpgBoy's Next Door (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2288) a 3 stories Oneshot... But a must read
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/e6d183e802d8d876fe539d30c2376106_thumb.jpgDear Friends (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2716)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P136V1 Divine Melody (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=136)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P21V1Death, the Maiden and I (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=21)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P113V1Billion Girl (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=113)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P238V1The True Feeling of Lust (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=238)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P312V1The One (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=312)
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P210V1BX (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&tid=1&sid=210) a boxer meeting a woman... ? and what happend... 4 chapter one shot
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P239V1Romantic Blue Ice (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&tid=1&sid=239) as it says... all is about romance
http://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P305V1Desire (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&tid=1&sid=305)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/4bbaac1c83c71e327a4a08323b6845c5_thumb.jpgAkuma Na Eros (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/445)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/d8ef9e3a2f43c285a69f24af2167cdbc_thumb.jpgLove Celeb (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/481)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/7c895071ba59ad15e45bd103b117f148_thumb.jpg9 Faces of Love (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2405)8 storeis Oneshot... Amazinghttp://shoujomagic.net/update/images/volumes/P1V13D Material (http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php?module=smmanga&func=display&sid=1) just good to read.. but good anyway ^^
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/be78728e9fa385ac232b8b9b2b30d0f9_thumb.jpgKill Me Kiss Me (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/535)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/1209b87ae6a7bd01ecdc61cb8b44a88e_thumb.jpgRubbers 7 (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1091)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/bd8c20364778954206137349e5d59e5e_thumb.jpgImmortal Rain (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/636)

Deep Love Serie an excellent one ^^
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/7a050032f285fdb1c9ed5e3e2bea0433_thumb.jpgDeep Love - Ayu no Monogatari (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/331)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/b01bf1d0e858e56cfe4245e79c9dae39_thumb.jpgDeep Love - Reina no Unmei (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1554)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/1d9c6dbb2671cf4b64ee4fd9e2d3b8b1_thumb.jpgDeep Love - Host (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1511)

Here some Manhwa (only 7 o_0) ... For you Nami-hime ^^

http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/f5a7ee15d0fc25e746d290d67c80481d_thumb.jpgRed Lion (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/561)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/04e76cd1ae96df9152effaf926762952_thumb.jpgHWA (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1965) a mix-up of Shoujo Shounen-ai & Drama Manhwa!!
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/90cf55ccef9449ebbb2166158c7a66ca_thumb.gifYou are So Cool (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/414)from the same Manhwaka as the one above xD
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/88616dc8f78066b7676981226b5347c3_thumb.jpgI Wish (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/678)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/d958163a35b0a74aada2eaf90b0b11f6_thumb.jpgCash Girl (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1287) gooooood manhwa (starting to love them more ^^)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/e558cc806fbf81301538ee5d716a0f56_thumb.jpgPriceless (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2069)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/0b44be3b4e6935a9e05c26ff7679b8dc_thumb.JPGQueens (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2636)
http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/18af5adf06a36063401aeb2ae646fbac_thumb.jpgReally!? (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2580) carefull for mature readers only!!

After a deep thinking.. I'll add this Yaoi Manhwa... (Though I don't even read the Yaoi s**t... But it would please Kadoman-chan ^^)... But a good one ^^

http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/2dd6f6b115f1d0114b207f32b3130b48_thumb.jpgOne Thousand and One Nights (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2328)

Hope you're fine now!! These are my hospital gift for you ^^

Took me soooo long to prepare the links for ya ^^ xD
Sure this will take a long time to be completed... So take your time... Ask about any of'em (though I didn't completed all of'em^^"; but they're all excellent ones)

Hi Gaara-dono!!

hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.
It's really an awesome one... But I don't think it's available in anime version.
Here is MangaTraders Summary:

Another fantasy title, this story intertwines with the Greek Gods. An oracle prophesizes that the current heir to the throne will be usurped, and is forced to name who will be the usurper. He lies, and sacrifices an innocent soul instead - due to his lie, this changes the life of the 15 year old girl, Matia.

Nami
January 16, 2008, 01:37 AM
oh no, nami! what happened? i hope you're okay and everything is going well :hug

Thanks snoogen!! :hug

I know. -_- I'm currently dl-ing lucky star anime. But I enjoyed Zetsubou-sensei. Really fun! Do you read it?

I read Zetsubou-sensei till vol. 8, somehow it just don't appeal to me.

I don't think there's an anime for this. Is there?

Hospital?? What happened? Did you have a baby?

Nah.....:)

You picked a good one... I'm on it too... Vol. 5 actually but I'm on my way to dl the 6th one..
Well... Hope you're fine now!! These are my hospital gift for you ^^

Took me soooo long to prepare the links for ya ^^ xD
Sure this will take a long time to be completed... So take your time... Ask about any of'em (though I didn't completed all of'em^^"; but they're all excellent ones)

Whoa...that's a long list that you've done! Thanks a lot!!
I have read those series done by Ai Yazawa, Kaori Yuri and Shinjo Mayu and Deep Love. They are really great though Deep love is really depressing! I have just finished Legend of Negried, and now moving back to The One :D

I have read the 1st chapter of 1001 nights. It's really good, and you just gave me an idea!!! *off to download * :mokona

Gaara_dono
January 16, 2008, 06:39 AM
Lolz... Happy to se you getting weell... Didn't know you're an Otaku of shoujo ^^
Good for ya..!! What do you recommend in Deep-Love like manga ^^ (I'm really depressed nowadays ^^)

Gold Knight
January 16, 2008, 08:14 AM
:glomp @ Nami

Hope everything is going well. Hospital leave? I knew you weren't having a baby (I don't think I was away that long!) but that does make me worry. Are you OK? Get better soon!

Nami
January 17, 2008, 07:57 AM
Lolz... Happy to se you getting weell... Didn't know you're an Otaku of shoujo ^^
Good for ya..!! What do you recommend in Deep-Love like manga ^^ (I'm really depressed nowadays ^^)

Deep Love Genre? Frankly, I think that is the only one i read that belongs to that category. I can only suggest somewhat similar but not as realistic as Deep love series to you, more towards the bittersweet genre and maybe not shoujo. You can try Bokura Na Ita, Mucha Kucha Daisuki by Ako Shimaki, I don't need you or That's not Love by Ao Mimori, Allegro Agitato by Setona Mizushiro, Girlfriend etc. :)

By the way, the 1001 nights are only previews of the volumes and isn't completed. *sigh*

:glomp @ Nami

Hope everything is going well. Hospital leave? I knew you weren't having a baby (I don't think I was away that long!) but that does make me worry. Are you OK? Get better soon!

Eh...i'm not having a baby!!! :notrust But i'm getting better now. :amuse

Gold Knight
January 17, 2008, 08:05 AM
Your English seems to be getting better lately BTW. :D Starting a sentence with "Frankly" - I didn't expect that from you. ;)

Gaara_dono
January 17, 2008, 09:27 AM
Deep Love Genre? Frankly, I think that is the only one i read that belongs to that category. I can only suggest somewhat similar but not as realistic as Deep love series to you, more towards the bittersweet genre and maybe not shoujo. You can try Bokura Na Ita, Mucha Kucha Daisuki by Ako Shimaki, I don't need you or That's not Love by Ao Mimori, Allegro Agitato by Setona Mizushiro, Girlfriend etc. :)

By the way, the 1001 nights are only previews of the volumes and isn't completed. *sigh*
Waaoh... A huge to read list... I thi,k they must wait ... héhé ^^"

Your English seems to be getting better lately BTW. :D Starting a sentence with "Frankly" - I didn't expect that from you. ;)
Man... She's still freshly out of the hospital... Maybe the Doctors there were all talking English (that's why she got the "Frankly" word ^^)... Besides.. They must look handsome huh ^^

LadyHatake
January 21, 2008, 12:15 PM
Nami~~ It's our duty to bolster eni and give her lots and lots of yaoi when she finishes exams. So that means we need to get a hold of a whole bunch of yaoi she hasn't already seen...Any ideas of where to start?

baboysai
January 23, 2008, 12:19 AM
Nami... I have a question. I think this was already discussed in the Shoujo/Josei threads but I forgot where to look it up.

Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtf

LadyHatake
January 23, 2008, 07:10 AM
NAMIIIIII<3 I LOVE Parfait Tic!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Nami
January 23, 2008, 09:48 AM

>.>

Waaoh... A huge to read list... I thi,k they must wait ... héhé ^^"

Man... She's still freshly out of the hospital... Maybe the Doctors there were all talking English (that's why she got the "Frankly" word ^^)... Besides.. They must look handsome huh ^^

Take your time. Manga are meant to be enjoyed, not rushed through. Heh...not sure about the docs, but i saw some pretty nurses :)

Nami~~ It's our duty to bolster eni and give her lots and lots of yaoi when she finishes exams. So that means we need to get a hold of a whole bunch of yaoi she hasn't already seen...Any ideas of where to start?

Yaoi? I always recommend Minase Masara but I think she has started on him. I'm not sure whether has she read Ayamo Yamane's works - Crimson Spell and Viewfinder. Really to drool for. And also Makoto Tateno's works - Hero Heel, Martini, and Yellow are good. Oh, and there was this really impressive series i read called Me de Shireru. They are dressed in yukata!! My favourite! It was considered completed, but there are actually chinese raws for this from Vol. 2. But even reading just a volume is good.

Nami... I have a question. I think this was already discussed in the Shoujo/Josei threads but I forgot where to look it up.

Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtf

Oh well, i used to think Nana is josei, but after flipping through Cookie, most of the series there seem a bit shoujo, or more towards shoujo. If we go by magazine genre, it'll be shoujo. Though, sometimes i find it quite realistic and reminds me of josei stuff.

Yessshhh....it's just lovely. Some scenes are just so beautiful. It gives the 'let's fall in love all over again' :lov

Gaara_dono
January 24, 2008, 01:38 PM
Take your time. Manga are meant to be enjoyed, not rushed through.

Ok.... About the shoujo actuel reading... I'm rushing Ouran High Host Club... Love the Yaoi-ish Incestous Twin love... (Hikaru is cuter than Kaoru ^^)... And the fact that Haruhi is a GIRL.... This mangaka is a GOD in my eyes ^^
And I agree about the fact that the other reading are going to wait a little gomenasai Nami-chaaaan ^^ !!!

What's that?? An interesting shoujo.... *added to must read list ^^*

Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtfOh well, i used to think Nana is josei, but after flipping through Cookie, most of the series there seem a bit shoujo, or more towards shoujo. If we go by magazine genre, it'll be shoujo. Though, sometimes i find it quite realistic and reminds me of josei stuff.

Well Nana is my first shoujo love... And I still think it's a shoujo type manga... Though it contains real life experience... But still there are many touches of shoujo writing in Ai Yazawa sensei style ^^..

Heh...not sure about the docs, but i saw some pretty nurses :)
Huh.... *idiotic eyes look*... Pretty NURSES you say!! *Gluttony from FMA full hungry mod: ON*
Where are the PRETTY NURSES ^^??!!!

mugen
January 31, 2008, 04:23 PM
baby, i just wanted to say i miss you!
and how you been?

Nami
February 10, 2008, 08:41 AM
Mugen! :glomp
Nice of you to come by! I'm just doing the same as usual, just expecting to be busy once i go back to work tomorrow. Urghh..
How about you? Any plans for Valentines? :)

baboysai
February 10, 2008, 11:08 PM
I don't have any plans on valentine's, unfortunately, nami. -_- It's been 3 years since I had plans for valentine's.

Gold Knight
February 10, 2008, 11:13 PM
My Valentine's plan is to do nothing. >.>

I have no girlfriend at the moment, and it's not a good time to get in a new relationship anyway. XD

Xophien
February 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hopefully I'll have my Lucky Star game by then, so that I can date the love of my life (Konata) on Valentine's day :oh Perfect valentine for an otaku, I'd say :shakefist

mugen
February 11, 2008, 02:02 PM
Mugen! :glomp
Nice of you to come by! I'm just doing the same as usual, just expecting to be busy once i go back to work tomorrow. Urghh..
How about you? Any plans for Valentines? :)

yeah, i guess its my girlfriend's birthday, you? what are you doing?

ornis
February 12, 2008, 01:51 AM
V-day, as others phrased it... hmm, the more I think about that ("V-day") the greater it sounds one-sided in a more than loving way. Could I be too honest? Well, anyhow, on Cupid's Day of Reckoning, sleeping sounds good... if I don't work or go to school...

...wait ... yeah, that's right, I haven't put a schedule around Valentine's Day to mind. Must be why I get anxious... at the last minute. But I love girls; that's for sure >> I'm just out of sync with seemingly-holy-days. In a sense, V-day just seems to be. Depending on interpretation. Well, thank research. How "do you do" yours?
[hr]
Okay. When you get this, I wish to get a response (just being honest)... please. Impatience begets you >.> just teasing... so, just kick it *Anyone else remember that song*

Nami
February 16, 2008, 01:44 AM
Valentine's Day is over!! And I know how 'unbearing' that day was for those who are single. Fortunately, there really isn't much hpye over it at my place too. I don't really see a lot of girls carrying flowers, or guys queuing up to buy flowers for their loved ones. Dinners in restaurants are expensive and packed, which totally lack the romantic atmosphere it should have been. :oh

And after ranting...i hope babysai, GK and Xophy had peaceful ones too. Xophy with his Konata, GK with his fantasy girl, and babysai with her prince charming. ^^

yeah, i guess its my girlfriend's birthday, you? what are you doing?
And Congrats MugeN!! You have a girlfriend!! What did you do?
I actually went for dinner a day in advance to avoid the 'boring' valentine's set dinner menu with exoprbitant prices that restaurants try to impose on couples. :p

V-day, as others phrased it... hmm, the more I think about that ("V-day") the greater it sounds one-sided in a more than loving way. Could I be too honest? Well, anyhow, on Cupid's Day of Reckoning, sleeping sounds good... if I don't work or go to school...

...wait ... yeah, that's right, I haven't put a schedule around Valentine's Day to mind. Must be why I get anxious... at the last minute. But I love girls; that's for sure >> I'm just out of sync with seemingly-holy-days. In a sense, V-day just seems to be. Depending on interpretation. Well, thank research. How "do you do" yours?
<hr noshade size="1">
Okay. When you get this, I wish to get a response (just being honest)... please. Impatience begets you >.> just teasing... so, just kick it *Anyone else remember that song*

Hey Ornis!! How are you? :glomp
But patience is a virtue...though yeah, it's my fault...all my fault..just kick me >.>
In the end, what did you end up doing? Did you send flowers to anyone? I suppose you had a crush on someone? :)

Gold Knight
February 16, 2008, 02:18 AM
GK with his fantasy girl

I didn't even have a fantasy girl. LOL

Nami
February 16, 2008, 02:43 AM
Really??? Impossible!!! I thought guys will always have some pin-up girls or fantasies in their minds :p

Gold Knight
February 16, 2008, 03:04 AM
Nope, not me.

My mind was mostly on Final Fantasy that day, though... :rofl

baboysai
February 16, 2008, 10:06 AM
No ideal girl at all, GK???

I have a question for Nami.

How is your current love life? Story, story! :nuts
[hr]
btw Nami. I love your new avy. Satsuki-chan.

Another question.

Why do you think the kid's name is Satsuki when all this time so far Hachi and Takumi have accepted to name the child Sachiko?

ornis
February 17, 2008, 05:26 AM
Hey Ornis!! How are you? :glomp
But patience is a virtue...though yeah, it's my fault...all my fault..just kick me >.>
In the end, what did you end up doing? Did you send flowers to anyone? I suppose you had a crush on someone? :)

:glomp back at cha

I slept... a little, worked, too, and had school the next day.

I also think I posted in this forum. I'll confirm that for you, Nami. Give me a moment :rofl :p

Okay.... I needed that. I have a crush, but she's tooo busy. Yay.
[hr]

I also think I posted in this forum. I'll confirm that for you, Nami. Give me a moment :rofl :p

It's just funny to think I was giving some hi-priority report on my semi-lifelessness :lmao

Nami
February 17, 2008, 07:23 AM
Nope, not me.

My mind was mostly on Final Fantasy that day, though... :rofl

:notrust

I have a question for Nami.

How is your current love life? Story, story! :nuts
<hr noshade size="1">
btw Nami. I love your new avy. Satsuki-chan.

Another question.

Why do you think the kid's name is Satsuki when all this time so far Hachi and Takumi have accepted to name the child Sachiko?

Story?! It's just a old fashioned love story - boy bullies girl, turns confidante, turns boyfriend, girl bullies boy now. :p

I actually have no idea, and that is why i like her works. It makes me wonder, and wonder and wonder. but isn't Sachiko the name of that girl who was with Hachi's ex boyfriend, Shoji. I can't imagine any woman who allows their own children to be named after their boyfriend's or ex-boyfriends' girlfriends, or exes (if you can get my drift). Either that, or she is born in May, since Satsuki means May. Anyway, these are just wild guesses.

I slept... a little, worked, too, and had school the next day.
Okay.... I needed that. I have a crush, but she's tooo busy. Yay.

It's just funny to think I was giving some hi-priority report on my semi-lifelessness :lmao

Hmmm...*wonders where's the link to the post*
Anyway, having crushes are healthy, being too obsessed isn't. Give a girl more space, and if she still don't respond in any way, just move on.

I find love so strange, it never happens when you want it to, and when you vow to stay off love forever, it just comes knocking on your door. Sounds cliche, but its true. :amuse

baboysai
February 17, 2008, 08:14 AM
Story?! It's just a old fashioned love story - boy bullies girl, turns confidante, turns boyfriend, girl bullies boy now. :p

totally shoujo-esque.

I actually have no idea, and that is why i like her works. It makes me wonder, and wonder and wonder. but isn't Sachiko the name of that girl who was with Hachi's ex boyfriend, Shoji. I can't imagine any woman who allows their own children to be named after their boyfriend's or ex-boyfriends' girlfriends, or exes (if you can get my drift). Either that, or she is born in May, since Satsuki means May. Anyway, these are just wild guesses.

Sachiko was the name of shoji's girlfriend, and that's why Hachi said it was an evil name and she'd never name her child that. But when she said it, Takumi heard it wrong and thought she liked it. And after that he kept referring to the child as Sachiko and Hachi got used to it as well.

I'm still betting there must be something about the name that's important though. Since Yazawa exists in the details..

kaylee
February 18, 2008, 09:27 PM
Nami-chan! I'm caught up on NANA!! :whoo

So let me ask you a question, since you're a fan of Takumi/Hachi... what do you think Takumi sees in Hachi? He regards Reira as the #1 female in his life, but Hachi's still somehow more than "just a lover" to him. Is it just because she's pregnant with his child, or something else? Mother complex, maybe?

I have to admit, I'm still pretty confused on this point. And why do you think he chose to take care of Hachi and the kid in the first place, instead of forcing persuading her to get an abortion?

baboysai
February 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
You should visit us at the NANA discussion page, kay-chan! I'll answer you there as well. :p

GrayFoxx
February 19, 2008, 03:03 PM
Talk about Love with me! (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8973)

Love is overrated :p

The cuteness of Red Pandas however, is not :nod

Nami
February 21, 2008, 08:19 AM
Sachiko was the name of shoji's girlfriend, and that's why Hachi said it was an evil name and she'd never name her child that. But when she said it, Takumi heard it wrong and thought she liked it. And after that he kept referring to the child as Sachiko and Hachi got used to it as well.

I'm still betting there must be something about the name that's important though. Since Yazawa exists in the details..

Yesh, I think that's how it goes. I thought Takumi insisted on the name Sachiko despite Hachi's protests :amuse

Nami-chan! I'm caught up on NANA!! :whoo

So let me ask you a question, since you're a fan of Takumi/Hachi... what do you think Takumi sees in Hachi? He regards Reira as the #1 female in his life, but Hachi's still somehow more than "just a lover" to him. Is it just because she's pregnant with his child, or something else? Mother complex, maybe?

I have to admit, I'm still pretty confused on this point. And why do you think he chose to take care of Hachi and the kid in the first place, instead of forcing persuading her to get an abortion?

Congratulations!! You should watch the anime too, and if you have a bit more patience, the 2 live movies for Nana too. The guy who acted as Takumi is a BISHIE!! :love

I'll have to apologise first for my messy answer, my mind just works in a swirl. I think Takumi knows how aimless Hachi is - totally bimbotic, with no aims in life, the happy-go-lucky kind, who falls in love with just any handsome man that comes along. If he don't take care of her, who can? Besides he mention that he knows how bad things are when his own sister was pregnant as well and she was almost at the same age Hachi is. so i guess he kind of understand her situation. Takumi is a practical person, most probably he acted the way he thinks was the best solution at that moment. Although there is doubt about whose kid is it, or he's even feeling really possessive and jealous over Nobu, maybe he still feels responsible for the whole mess. Besides, hachi really has all the good qualities that a wife has - she cooks, takes care of him etc. If he ever wants to retire, maybe that's the kind of family he actually wishes to have. What about you? What do you think about this whole proposal?

Have you read the Takumi special (a one-shot)? It actually gives more indepth about how Takumi feel about abortions. If i remembered correctly, he actually detested it, and hated the girls who did that.

You should visit us at the NANA discussion page, kay-chan! I'll answer you there as well. :p

Good suggestion Baby! Though i don't like getting involved in the current 'debate' there. It's just too much to even think about it :p

Love is overrated :p

The cuteness of Red Pandas however, is not :nod

Hahahaha...of course, for those people who don't understand what is love, it's overrated. And, what? Red Pandas? >.>

kaylee
February 21, 2008, 05:48 PM

Ah, you're right, I should. Sorry, I've just gotten so used to discussing Naruto in the mods threads. :amuse

What about you? What do you think about this whole proposal?

Not sure, really. I mean, when he first proposed I think he was only doing it because that was what would work best for the band. It could be like you say though, that since then he's started to want to take care of her because she's so "bimbotic". And I think the fact that she acts like the "perfect wife" has something to do with it too.

Have you read the Takumi special (a one-shot)? It actually gives more indepth about how Takumi feel about abortions. If i remembered correctly, he actually detested it, and hated the girls who did that.

Yeah, that was the last thing I read, actually. It's not that he detested abortions, per se. He just detested the fact that he had to use the money that should've been going towards his mother's life support to pay for his gf's abortion instead. But when she first told him about it, he was pretty nonchalant about it: "You already decided, huh? Well, having you give birth to it would be bothersome."

But you're right, I guess from that, he never would've forced Hachi to get an abortion. Still, I'm puzzled as to why he so strongly supported her having the baby before she had even made up her mind. Maybe she does remind him of his sister...?

Gaara_dono
February 26, 2008, 10:06 AM
The real bishi is.... SHIN :luv ^^
That's the first male character that I'm attached to in this manga...

But Nana (I mean Osaki Nana.... Not that weak dumb idiot ***** called Hachi...) Is my woman!
Why... Strong character... Big heart... Pride and know how and who forgive.
The most hated character in that manga will be (Nami-chan forgive me!) TAKUMI! An irresponsible arrogant womanizer. I hate him mainly because he took Hachi from my beloved Nobu (but now I think he's too weak to assume a woman... But whatever...) ^^

And About love Nami-chan.... I can tell you that such a thing is still existing in the world... That kind hearted people are every where... The only but is if they can understand our deferences...

Love is like God... He existes but we can't see him (though I'm not that religious ;)) ^^

baboysai
February 26, 2008, 11:08 AM
Alright, Nami-san. I'll talk about love with you.

Love's changed, the older I got. Before I experienced it I thought it about it with all its glitz and glamor, that love's perfect and stuff. That's why I got a boyfriend so late because I was very idealistic and romantic. My first ex had to go through so much and oddly enough, he reached that ideal. Amazing.

I still held my ideals about love being perfect, and lasting, and that I thought we'd end up married because of the ideal love. But I was proven wrong. bugger. -_-

After 3 boyfriends, I come to the conclusion (Baboysai, age *almost* 21) that love can exist in a day, or probably a month, or sometimes longer. It may exist in a minute and gone the next. But love surely is a many splendored thing. (I end with a cliche -_-) :p

Gaara_dono
February 27, 2008, 07:46 AM
Don't cry Baboysai-sempai ^^

When we talk about love... Everybody's heart start going on a crazy beat tempo... You feel hot... Remembering the feelings when you were 9 years old.. And feeling shy when your mother presents you to the neighbor's beautiful and lovely daughter (I'm talking about myself in here ^^)...

When we talk love... We remember the person that we thought would be our "âme-sœur"... How many times we cried... The times we felt lonely... The times we were sad... But we also remeber the times we had fun... When we was by the river goin' all wild and playing with cool water all over our bodies in the first days of spring... When we met for the first time; when she ran away from her home just for me... When there was nobody watching us... When I first-kissed her... That day was the day I was born

When we're in love.... We feel dizzy... Not that we're sick or tired... This is the way our bodies express their joy when we're in love...
When we're in love.... We have that pinky lively skin... We feel hot... This is the sickness of Love (As a great artist said "Elle court; Elle court.... La Maladie d'Amour")
When we're in love.... Everybody notices it... They say:"You're different today? What's going on?"..
When we're in love.... The only things that matters are the moment that we're living; The person that we're loving; The memories that we'll be sharing...

Love lesson n° 1 ended.

Nami
February 27, 2008, 11:32 AM
Back to more Nana!!!

Not sure, really. I mean, when he first proposed I think he was only doing it because that was what would work best for the band. It could be like you say though, that since then he's started to want to take care of her because she's so "bimbotic". And I think the fact that she acts like the "perfect wife" has something to do with it too.

It's strange, but i've seen some common pairings where when a player settles down, he'll go for someone who's more like a homely wife, but yet his mistress or girlfriends will be the flashy/beautiful type of gals.

Yeah, that was the last thing I read, actually. It's not that he detested abortions, per se. He just detested the fact that he had to use the money that should've been going towards his mother's life support to pay for his gf's abortion instead. But when she first told him about it, he was pretty nonchalant about it: "You already decided, huh? Well, having you give birth to it would be bothersome."

But you're right, I guess from that, he never would've forced Hachi to get an abortion. Still, I'm puzzled as to why he so strongly supported her having the baby before she had even made up her mind. Maybe she does remind him of his sister...?

I must have interpreted it in my own way, or have mixed up some parts, i thought the girl wanted money from him, but he's just disgusted by the way how she handles the whole thing. And maybe he learnt from his sister's example - that is, things that HE SHOULD NOT do when a girl really needs help. Somehow, maybe deep inside his 'corrupted' soul, there is still a mini tinge of goodness left in him :amuse

The real bishi is.... SHIN :luv ^^
That's the first male character that I'm attached to in this manga...

Shin! Hahaha...nowadays, when you talk about him, i keep thinking of a mod who called himself Shin! Anyway, back to Shin, he has that "Mrs Robinson" complex in him, though i have not really looked much into his actions yet. He is a very observant guy, despite his young age.

But Nana (I mean Osaki Nana.... Not that weak dumb idiot ***** called Hachi...) Is my woman!
Why... Strong character... Big heart... Pride and know how and who forgive.
The most hated character in that manga will be (Nami-chan forgive me!) TAKUMI! An irresponsible arrogant womanizer. I hate him mainly because he took Hachi from my beloved Nobu (but now I think he's too weak to assume a woman... But whatever...) ^^

NANA, i admit she's strong too, but i'm not sure whether she's a person who let goes things easily. She seems to be a person who bears grudges, and is extremely stubborn, and a simple love with Ren can become such a complicated affair because she's not willing to give in? Her pride just stands in the way of everything she pursues.

Noooooo, please don't bash takumi here :crying
I do dislike him for his womanising ways, but there's no such thing or things as a perfect man exists in this world, is there? Maybe that's the only vice he has? >.>

Alright, Nami-san. I'll talk about love with you.

Love's changed, the older I got. Before I experienced it I thought it about it with all its glitz and glamor, that love's perfect and stuff. That's why I got a boyfriend so late because I was very idealistic and romantic. My first ex had to go through so much and oddly enough, he reached that ideal. Amazing.

I still held my ideals about love being perfect, and lasting, and that I thought we'd end up married because of the ideal love. But I was proven wrong. bugger. -_-

After 3 boyfriends, I come to the conclusion (Baboysai, age *almost* 21) that love can exist in a day, or probably a month, or sometimes longer. It may exist in a minute and gone the next. But love surely is a many splendored thing. (I end with a cliche -_-) :p

Ah...baboysai!! Sounds like a wonderful journey of love!! Because of our ideals, we always on the lookout for the perfect guy, the perfect love and we never give up, even though how heartbroken we were :XD

And About love Nami-chan.... I can tell you that such a thing is still existing in the world... That kind hearted people are every where... The only but is if they can understand our deferences...

Love is like God... He existes but we can't see him (though I'm not that religious ;)) ^^

When we talk about love... Everybody's heart start going on a crazy beat tempo... You feel hot... Remembering the feelings when you were 9 years old.. And feeling shy when your mother presents you to the neighbor's beautiful and lovely daughter (I'm talking about myself in here ^^)...

When we talk love... We remember the person that we thought would be our "âme-sœur"... How many times we cried... The times we felt lonely... The times we were sad... But we also remeber the times we had fun... When we was by the river goin' all wild and playing with cool water all over our bodies in the first days of spring... When we met for the first time; when she ran away from her home just for me... When there was nobody watching us... When I first-kissed her... That day was the day I was born

When we're in love.... We feel dizzy... Not that we're sick or tired... This is the way our bodies express their joy when we're in love...
When we're in love.... We have that pinky lively skin... We feel hot... This is the sickness of Love (As a great artist said "Elle court; Elle court.... La Maladie d'Amour")
When we're in love.... Everybody notices it... They say:"You're different today? What's going on?"..
When we're in love.... The only things that matters are the moment that we're living; The person that we're loving; The memories that we'll be sharing...

Love lesson n° 1 ended.

*nods head in agreement*
Just being in love or even having a crush on someone is enough to make one fly in the air. And its amazing that people around us can tell we are in love, how do they figure it out? It's good to read about your Love Lesson No.1, somehow it brings back memories :hbunny

baboysai
February 27, 2008, 11:42 AM
NANA, i admit she's strong too, but i'm not sure whether she's a person who let goes things easily. She seems to be a person who bears grudges, and is extremely stubborn, and a simple love with Ren can become such a complicated affair because she's not willing to give in? Her pride just stands in the way of everything she pursues.

On the contrary, I think that NANA is very weak, I mean she has very many issues. That's why she needs Yasu. But the fact that she's keeping her life is what makes her kinda strong too. You know, for someone as neurotic as her, it's amazing she hasn't attempted suicide yet.
[hr]
PS: I just started on Bride of the Water God, Nami-san! :D

Gaara_dono
March 11, 2008, 11:22 AM
Nami-chan... ^^ I love your new avy... (With that Hachi ^^)
I feel ashamed to ask you this... But were can I find the new Nana chapters ??

Hollow Kurono
March 12, 2008, 11:55 AM
Love??Hmm,love is a thing i forgot for a two years.I had a girlfriend 2 years ago and she was the best girlfriend i ever had.I could say I loved her...and the idiot me listened to his friends and left her because of them.Man i regret that so much,so much,i think we would still be a couple till now.I even had chance last year to get back with her,nah i even got a chance 2 years ago,but i have no idea why i didnt use it.We were chating again last year,for a month or so...then we had a trip to germany and god she said she is going to rape me,preety wild and "horny" girl i could say.That didnt happen,but i wasnt actualy on that for a long time and dont realy pay atention but the fact how ignored her after that and just removed her from my skype contacts and others and god i have no more chances with her,she probably has a boyfriend,preety terrible aint it??Well ill find someone,someway,someday...

baboysai
March 12, 2008, 12:02 PM
so HK, what do you think happened that your ex became that way? Maybe because you left her so coldly 2 years ago? 0.0

Hollow Kurono
March 12, 2008, 01:02 PM
Nah she was still sweet to me,we talked on some ocasions,then on valentines day her friend asked me if you want to get togheter again and i actualy didnt know why i didnt do it,but i didnt...then the year after that we talked again,its just last year i messed up big time,you know i feel furious at myself for that...but i dont know,she hasnt changed much,she was always walking threw me in halways at school when we werent friends or anything,but this time its seems that she is going to the different direction when she sees me and trying to go farther from me...tsk and she started to play with her phone a lot,thats not a good sign.

Nami
March 21, 2008, 11:45 AM
PS: I just started on Bride of the Water God, Nami-san! :D

Yo! Baby! How do you find Bride of the Water god?

Nami-chan... ^^ I love your new avy... (With that Hachi ^^)
I feel ashamed to ask you this... But were can I find the new Nana chapters ??
Hi Gaara!!
Have you caught up with the latest chapter yet? You can try this website Celestial (http://celestial-delinquent.com/) for latest version. And if you're dying from impatience sometimes, like me, I can recommend you some chinese scans too. ;)

Nah she was still sweet to me,we talked on some ocasions,then on valentines day her friend asked me if you want to get togheter again and i actualy didnt know why i didnt do it,but i didnt...then the year after that we talked again,its just last year i messed up big time,you know i feel furious at myself for that...but i dont know,she hasnt changed much,she was always walking threw me in halways at school when we werent friends or anything,but this time its seems that she is going to the different direction when she sees me and trying to go farther from me...tsk and she started to play with her phone a lot,thats not a good sign.

Awwwwwwww.........I was just reading this. What happen??!! Why did you listen to your friends and break up with her? But anyway, somehow it sounds like you still stand a chance with her. Maybe she wants to be cool about the wholte thing. Any hope? Don't you feel like trying again?:)

baboysai
March 21, 2008, 12:48 PM
Yo! Baby! How do you find Bride of the Water god?

Loved it! :wtf and the latest chapter is such a cliffie! (ch 30) And the art is really superb! Very poetic.

Hollow Kurono
March 21, 2008, 01:04 PM
Awwwwwwww.........I was just reading this. What happen??!! Why did you listen to your friends and break up with her? But anyway, somehow it sounds like you still stand a chance with her. Maybe she wants to be cool about the wholte thing. Any hope? Don't you feel like trying again?:)

I dont know anymore :blink i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway :notrust i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.

CheckMate
March 30, 2008, 03:07 PM
I dont know anymore :blink i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway :notrust i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.

Listen mate, I am not an expert in this love series, neither I do have lots of experiences in this field.
But to me, it's all come back to common sense all the way around.

You are the one who broke her, you are the one who decided not to contact or to communicate with her by any mean.

So it should be you who are strong enough to continue our life, and forget her, because has not it been your intention at the moment you broke with her?

If, and I say if, by any chance you can be together again, then do not ever disregard that possiblities. It is clear to me that you are still in love with her, despite not being together in this past 2 years.

Admit it that you still like her to yourself. And slowly but surely, try to be in contact with her again.

No one will know what can happen next. It is either she is single, and still feels the same way the way you are feeling now, or maybe she is totally over you and has new boyfriend.

The truth is you'll never know unless you try.
But one thing I can assure you, if she does still love you too, and you are not even asking, or at least trying to be woth her again, you may be regretting it for your life.

If she is over you though, then you know she is not for you, at least for now. So then you can continue with your life. As to consider her as a friend or not, it's up to you.

Life goes on, you'd rather live it freely, rather than to keep uneasiness for yourself, and makes everything tastes bitter in your life.

Just a suggestion though. I hope I am not acting so "smart-ass" and ofcourse I hope I am not hurting your feeling,

:)

En Yang Ji
April 02, 2008, 04:27 AM
Why are couples so happy together? I don't really understand love or their feelings.That makes since though, I've never been in love in my life.

baboysai
April 02, 2008, 08:52 AM
Nami-san, I forgot if you were married or not. -_-

Anyway, I think I'll be going to another island to study for 2 years, and I can't bear to be away from my boyfriend. :scry so sad. Although we can probably meet each other every few months. But it's still so sad since we'd been together every single day for 3 years now.

Nami
April 06, 2008, 11:23 AM

Sounds like you can live without her, it's time to move on. If you're not sure whether you should get back together or not, maybe the safer answer is Don't. It'll just makes things messier. ^^

Why are couples so happy together? I don't really understand love or their feelings.That makes since though, I've never been in love in my life.

Hi ki0! I hope one day fate will bring love to your doorstep! :amuse

..............The truth is you'll never know unless you try.
But one thing I can assure you, if she does still love you too, and you are not even asking, or at least trying to be woth her again, you may be regretting it for your life.

If she is over you though, then you know she is not for you, at least for now. So then you can continue with your life. As to consider her as a friend or not, it's up to you.

Life goes on, you'd rather live it freely, rather than to keep uneasiness for yourself, and makes everything tastes bitter in your life.............

Hi Checkmate! You made some really valid points! We must always try and regret later, at least we know we did our best before letting it go. :)

Nami-san, I forgot if you were married or not. -_-

Anyway, I think I'll be going to another island to study for 2 years, and I can't bear to be away from my boyfriend. :scry so sad. Although we can probably meet each other every few months. But it's still so sad since we'd been together every single day for 3 years now.

Baboy!!! I'm not married yet. :sweat
Well, i hope if you are really serious about each other, the relationship will sure work out some way or another. Though in 2 years, anything can happen. You just have to be positive about it. Whether good or bad things happen to a relationship, just look as it as part of growing up. Of course, i would like to say, keep your options open too!! :p

~Lilium~
April 08, 2008, 06:17 PM
Nami~!!!!! :glomp wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while :p so i'm dropping by :p

Fruit basket is a nice series :nod I just finished reading it two months ago. So anything new happening?

Oh yeah... :sweat is Singapore Polytechnic a good college? :oh

baboysai
April 09, 2008, 01:25 AM
Nami! I actually dug up my Furuba manga which I already burned to a dvd last night because I just had the craving for it, hehe. I'm now rereading vol 9.

I don't think i asked you yet. Who's your favorite character in furuba?

hatsuharupeace
April 09, 2008, 01:34 AM
Furaba!!!! Awesome manga, which pairing do you like the most???

Do I need to say...??:amuse

baboysai
April 09, 2008, 03:48 AM
Ah but I don't know about Nami-san's favorite character so.. :oh

Gaara_dono
April 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
Nami-chaaaan!! :hug... It's been a while ^^
I'm catching up lately with Nana... Plus I've finished in a night 4 volumes of Ouran High School Host Club ^^
Whaddaya think of my new sig :wtf ? :XD

Nami
April 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
Nami~!!!!! :glomp wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while :p so i'm dropping by :p

Fruit basket is a nice series :nod I just finished reading it two months ago. So anything new happening?

Oh yeah... :sweat is Singapore Polytechnic a good college? :oh

OH NO!!!!! And I missed you!!! :(
Do you call that a college? I think it's a reputable school, and there are quite a few similar ones around. Why don't you try the universities instead?

Nami! I actually dug up my Furuba manga which I already burned to a dvd last night because I just had the craving for it, hehe. I'm now rereading vol 9.

I did the same too! I decide to reread the whole series again. Furaba was one of the earlier manga series i read when i first started reading manga, and i wasn't that familiar with the 'box' sequence. Now reading it again makes me appreciate it more. My favourite character is actually Kyo!!! I like his awkardness moments and he was such a tragic figure throughout the series.

Furaba!!!! Awesome manga, which pairing do you like the most???

So many!! I can't decide. I definetely like the Kyo and Tohru pairing, Hatsuharu and Rin, and Ayame and his cosplay gf Mine too. Oh! Just noticed this, but is your name inspired by Hatsuharu? :amuse

Nami-chaaaan!! :hug... It's been a while ^^
I'm catching up lately with Nana... Plus I've finished in a night 4 volumes of Ouran High School Host Club ^^
Whaddaya think of my new sig :wtf ? :XD

Gaara! :glomp
Busy with your thread? And what, you've only read 4 volumes of Ouran Host?! You need to read more :p

hatsuharupeace
April 26, 2008, 10:28 PM
So many!! I can't decide. I definetely like the Kyo and Tohru pairing, Hatsuharu and Rin, and Ayame and his cosplay gf Mine too. Oh! Just noticed this, but is your name inspired by Hatsuharu? :amuse

Yep, got it in one. :XD

baboysai
April 28, 2008, 04:15 AM
You picked the right choice with Kyo, Nami-san! :thumbs I just love underdogs who get it in the end. :love Although he's a cat.. >.>

Nami
July 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
Ha! Furaba!! There's another series Hoshi wa Uta out by her too, has anyone read it yet?

And yes...i'm bumping this thread up for a while. Can anyone recommend me some really nice beach resorts around? :tem

baboysai
July 28, 2008, 11:42 AM
I'd actually recommend boracay, but that's in the philippines so, yeah. :XD

How's Hoshi wa Uta, Nami? is that new?

hatsuharupeace
July 28, 2008, 06:34 PM
Eh, read up to chapter 12 of Hoshi, then stopped. It was a bit bland, it seemed too much like Furaba to me. But is it loads better now, Nami?

Yabe
July 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
Ha! Furaba!! There's another series Hoshi wa Uta out by her too, has anyone read it yet?

And yes...i'm bumping this thread up for a while. Can anyone recommend me some really nice beach resorts around? :tem

Supposed to be around MH = my country's counted :] All the foreigners I know commented that they loved Samui's beaches - our local people around there are also friendly plus the cost for nice resorts are not heavy. You better come here fast, Nami. :)

p.s. Some evidence: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37171101@N00/160775166/

Nami
August 02, 2008, 02:57 AM
I'd actually recommend boracay, but that's in the philippines so, yeah. :XD

How's Hoshi wa Uta, Nami? is that new?

Yes, it's actually quite new, but the volume for tank 1 is out already. There are some scans around for it. Anyway, this blog at the Hoshi (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33945) thread has a good description of the series. I haven't read the beginning of it, just a few chapters here and there. :amuse

Boracay? Is that an island? I've heard of the 'phiphi' island - made famous by the movie 'the beach' starring Leoanardo di caprio.

Eh, read up to chapter 12 of Hoshi, then stopped. It was a bit bland, it seemed too much like Furaba to me. But is it loads better now, Nami?

Eh...i'm not sure whether is it better than Furaba. It dosen't have the supernatural mystery feel like furaba with spirits and curses and all that. Just a typical shoujo story in school setting i think?

Supposed to be around MH = my country's counted :] All the foreigners I know commented that they loved Samui's beaches - our local people around there are also friendly plus the cost for nice resorts are not heavy. You better come here fast, Nami. :)

p.s. Some evidence: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37171101@N00/160775166/

Koh Samui!!! Yesh!!! I've heard about it!!! That's a really nice view!!! I did think of going to phuket, or krabi or even Hua Tin. Where does the locals usually go? Have you heard of hua tin before?

baboysai
August 02, 2008, 09:14 AM
Okay I'll check Hoshi out, Nami-san! ^^

anyway, yep, boracay is an island. Here:

http://www.extremesportscafe.com/Graphics/kite_boracay/boracay_beach.jpg

http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/i/uk/tr/tg/lp/69/300_69f0e5b4c0ff758bd5ee570c63a43360.jpg

http://www.lakbaypilipinas.com/images/boracay_palm_trees1.jpg

Nami
August 02, 2008, 11:02 AM
OMG! I love it! The white sandy beach and the clear blue sea <3333
Have you gone there before? I really need to check out this place. its' the first time i've heard about it.

baboysai
August 02, 2008, 11:17 AM
yep. It's the best white sand beach in the Philippines. The sand feels like flour, Nami-san! :wtf

Yabe
August 02, 2008, 01:09 PM
Koh Samui!!! Yesh!!! I've heard about it!!! That's a really nice view!!! I did think of going to phuket, or krabi or even Hua Tin. Where does the locals usually go? Have you heard of hua tin before?
Yaahh, how impressive you know much of my tiny country and even used the word Koh!
<33

And yup, I've heard of it Hua Tin -- we at here call it Hua Hin (Hin refers to "a stone"). It's a very popular place the locals used to go on their holidays too, because it's one of the beaches that's near the central. I also liked it a lot. Another place must be Pattaya beaches, but unless you enjoy the night-party/pubs/drinking, etc. I won't recommend it to you since the beaches themselves are not clean and are very crowded.

Phuket and Krabi were all wonderful places the last time I saw them, but I haven't visited both places for a long time now; so don't know how they're like at nowadays.

baboysai
August 02, 2008, 01:27 PM
Hang it!

Nami-san, you are really shady with your info. How are we gonna recommend anything if you're from "United Nations" and "100 years old"?? What would baa-chans who are from all around the place like? Must be a hard pick to suggest you a beach... >.>

Nami
August 03, 2008, 10:57 PM
yep. It's the best white sand beach in the Philippines. The sand feels like flour, Nami-san! :wtf

:wtf take me there!!!

Yaahh, how impressive you know much of my tiny country and even used the word Koh!
<33

And yup, I've heard of it Hua Tin -- we at here call it Hua Hin (Hin refers to "a stone"). It's a very popular place the locals used to go on their holidays too, because it's one of the beaches that's near the central. I also liked it a lot. Another place must be Pattaya beaches, but unless you enjoy the night-party/pubs/drinking, etc. I won't recommend it to you since the beaches themselves are not clean and are very crowded.

Phuket and Krabi were all wonderful places the last time I saw them, but I haven't visited both places for a long time now; so don't know how they're like at nowadays.

Your tiny country? Don't underestimate it. I think your tiny country is quite well-known for its beaches. :amuse
Ah...one of my friends just went to Hua Hin and i thought it's a new beach resort that came up recently. Is it very touristy? I 've often heard about phuket and maybe pattaya, but somehow they sounds really touristy to me, which i'm trying to avoid.

Hang it!

Nami-san, you are really shady with your info. How are we gonna recommend anything if you're from "United Nations" and "100 years old"?? What would baa-chans who are from all around the place like? Must be a hard pick to suggest you a beach... >.>

I'm a old otaku and have never gone to a beach for vacation yet. Does that say something. >.>

baboysai
August 04, 2008, 09:23 AM
I'm a old otaku and have never gone to a beach for vacation yet. Does that say something. >.>

no. :notrust

And my definition of old otaku is watching erm... Daimos and Combatler V and Doraemon when they were first released.

Yabe
August 04, 2008, 11:19 AM
Your tiny country? Don't underestimate it. I think your tiny country is quite well-known for its beaches. :amuse
...If you said so. :smugbunny

Ah...one of my friends just went to Hua Hin and i thought it's a new beach resort that came up recently. Is it very touristy? I 've often heard about phuket and maybe pattaya, but somehow they sounds really touristy to me, which i'm trying to avoid.

Phuket, Pattaya and Samui are truly touristy, but for Hua Hin it depends on the months... it's definitely very crowded in April, though I still can't tell the certain perfect time. When do you plan to take your holidays? I could check it with the locals for you whether that'll be the suitable time. :vbunny
[hr]
Kyuuuuh... I just noticed it:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!

:confetti
:party :beer

Wishing you a fantastic day today.

baboysai
August 04, 2008, 05:12 PM
Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday! :glomp

which means you're 101 years old now? :XD Is that why you're looking for a beach? For your birthday party?

ibra87
September 13, 2008, 10:26 AM
umm, chucks :darn One moth too late, but happy birthday Namimi! Congrats on becoming older than a century.

Nami
September 14, 2008, 01:10 AM
Ha! Thanks Yabe, Baboysai & Ibra :tem

which means you're 101 years old now? :XD Is that why you're looking for a beach? For your birthday party?

No no, i wanted more opinions on beach resorts since i'm planning a holiday. I think I'll be going to Bali instead.

miyavisoap
September 14, 2008, 10:38 PM
gosh, bali is greatttt. but hawaii is better lol. they got the best malls around!!! (im a manga addict but also a shopping addict!)

baboysai
September 16, 2008, 12:42 PM
Nami-san, I think i remember snu-chan recommending DGM to me.

what can you say about it? btw, it just occurred to me. Did you use Nami as a username because of OP?

descendant
September 26, 2008, 03:27 AM
:blink uhrmm aa i think.. i'm lost
clicked your sig for some d.gray-man fan art
was expecting a gallery with some hot allen's pic
but ended up here
anyway i like your avatar... very much.. my imagination is running wild by just looking at it :sweatbunny

eni
March 08, 2009, 08:29 PM
*digs very deep in MH history*

Nami, don't die on us! :scry

Gold Knight
March 09, 2009, 04:22 AM
Nah she's fine... I spoke with her on FB >.>

I think she's just busy with life.

Nami
April 09, 2009, 11:15 AM
*digs very deep in MH history*

Nami, don't die on us! :scry

Hmmm??!!!! History? I'm not that old >.>
And I really miss those days when...I still have one or two innocent soulds to bully. :kukuku

Nah she's fine... I spoke with her on FB >.>

I think she's just busy with life.

And you're right!! Life is tiring when you have your own place. Housework saps everything out of you!! Gawhh...and i really hate ants, cockroaches and anything i find in the house!!! I wish to ban them forever!

Oh! Oh! By the way, has anyone watch the movie Detroit Metal City?

Agrias
April 09, 2009, 11:40 AM
Downloaded but I havent watched....yet. So excited for it >D

mugen
April 10, 2009, 01:29 AM
o hey how are you?

hatsuharupeace
April 10, 2009, 01:37 AM
St Kilda Beach? Where bouts is that?

Nami
April 10, 2009, 11:16 AM
Downloaded but I havent watched....yet. So excited for it >D

Hahaha!!! You should!!! It's really hilarious!!! i really like his set-up as Dr Krauser, and the way he runs!!! :rofl
Some girls who watched it was imitating him after the show. They were trying to run like him.

o hey how are you?

I'm fine!!! What about you? Busy with school or girls? ^^

St Kilda Beach? Where bouts is that?

Where??!!! Hahaha! It's right near your doorstep !!! Beautiful beach!! :tem

hatsuharupeace
April 10, 2009, 11:30 AM
Ohhhh, that one! How you liking Melbourne? :XD

And I live in Perth, for reference sake, so more to the west. :p

mugen
April 10, 2009, 09:42 PM
both, and sleep...busy with sleep. Currently watching Nick & Norahs Infnite Playlist
YOu seen it? if not you can come over my house and watch it with me. heh

Nami
April 12, 2009, 11:05 AM
Ohhhh, that one! How you liking Melbourne? :XD

And I live in Perth, for reference sake, so more to the west. :p

Ahhh....I'm not familiar with where the different cities are in Australia! How's Perth? Is it a boring place? Do they have hot bods there?

Totally love Melbourne! The weather, coffee and fashion is just great!!! I love the cafes, and drinking beer in broad daylight is something I've never dreamt of doing in my own country. :)

both, and sleep...busy with sleep. Currently watching Nick & Norahs Infnite Playlist
YOu seen it? if not you can come over my house and watch it with me. heh

Nope, haven't watch it yet. You seem to have fun lazing around.
Anyway, is there such a show? Will visit you if you buy me a return air-ticket :p

mugen
April 12, 2009, 02:05 PM
sure, once I have the money :p and its a Movie, YO!
So where are you? Do you have boyfriend? What kind of guy or girls you like :kukuku

hatsuharupeace
April 12, 2009, 11:31 PM
Yeah, Perth is great. You should visit it some time, it's quite different from Melbourne. To say it's a boring place.... :p There are some great places to visit, like Margaret River down south of Perth, and the city, but once you've been living here all your life, not much you can do around the place, I suppose.

So how long are you in Melbourne for? And any plans to visit any other parts of Australia?

baboysai
April 13, 2009, 10:16 AM
thank you for reminding me about the DMC movie. i should prolly DL it some time. but my priority is FMA..

oh nami, are you into scary movies?