PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

destinator
February 23, 2007, 05:08 AM
Yeahhh the newest chapter just came out!!! You still don't have it? Shame on you! Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15609.0), NOW!

SASUKE VS OROCHIMARU! Who Wins?

So whats going to happen now? Tell us because we want to know it =)

voilder
February 23, 2007, 05:47 AM
sasuke thinks he can defeat a half dead oro!? not a chance!!!

Gold Knight
February 23, 2007, 05:49 AM
Orochimaru isn't going to die. :amuse

I don't know how he will counter Sasuke, but I can't help but think that Orochimaru is going to take advantage of the curse seal on Sasuke's neck to force him to stop attacking. Though I don't know if it will stop Sasuke from leaving altogether.

Either way, Orochimaru will survive. I'm glad to see that I was right that we'll get to see more of Sasuke and Orochimaru.

scooby
February 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
dont think so!
orochimaru is going to win, easy!!!!

kyubisharingan
February 23, 2007, 05:55 AM
sasuke wont win.......or atleast kabuto will come bak

rayywang
February 23, 2007, 05:55 AM
Sasuke vs Oro ...

It's going to be something disappointing, like Sasuke is about to pwn Oro (or vice versa) and something happens ... like Kabuto steps in and halts things, or someone runs away, or "haha, just kidding!"

Sasuke's got some stuff going for him, like the Sharingan and the fact that Oro is sick. But he's on curse seal which Oro put in him, plus Oro is Sannin after all.

It's about time we saw some Sasuke / Oro

bennibb
February 23, 2007, 05:59 AM
hehe cant wait to read the trans... No no and no Oro is not going to die. Its not liks Star wars lore where the Sith apprentice kills his master. But this may open for a Sasuke gettaway. But what then? just wander around and hope to bump on Itachi.. This predict is a tough one. Either Sasuke get beaten almost to death and finds out he can still learn alot from Oro... but now Oro knows what he must have felt all along.. Sasuke is not gonna be taken over like Kimimaro was prepared to. And Sasukes is not totaly dark. Or... Oro has to get help from Kabuto and Sasuke looses "respect" from Oro.... OR the 3. scenario Kabuto helps Sasuke as many in this forum has speculated in (or something like that hes stronger bla bla)... this is nevertheless going to be a nice followup :smile-big

Rokudaime Hokage
February 23, 2007, 06:11 AM
I think they will have a hard fight, and Orochimaru will die... whose body should he take now ? there is nobody, so I guess it is the end for Orochimaru...
And Kabuto is either going to help Orochimaru or he is going to help Sasuke, cause they planned to kill Orochimaru together...
Afterwards Sasuke is going to get stronger on his own.

e283
February 23, 2007, 06:20 AM
Sasuke will never win... Oro in his sick time was able to move and battle 2 Sannin at a time and still survive... What's more, he can't use any hand-related jutsu at that time! What chances does Sasuke have? He'll probably fight and by the time he MIGHT be able to kill Oro, Kabuto comes and interrupt... and then Sasuke say bye2 and goes *poof*~

amg
February 23, 2007, 06:29 AM
wait think about it he has seen every move of oro or at least most oro is sick and weak plus he has the sharigan. PEOPLE stop hoping and accept oro is gonna die unless kabuto comes which i think he will and he will stop it.

clowsui
February 23, 2007, 06:32 AM
I have the strongest feeling that Sasuke will win...he knows what he's doing, so there's no doubt that he's got something planned to using the Curse Seal. Obviously he's used it in other times, in the presence of Orochimaru...which means, again, he knows what the fsck he's doing, non? Perhaps the summoning of Manda?...I have a theory about the curse seal though - while it may serve as a link to transfer one's soul into (lol I have a feeling this is another speculation too so I'll state it outright; I honestly think the curse seal is the transfer "device"/"USB Port"), it saps OROCHIMARU's own chakra reserves. Note that just because his jutsus are severely hampered in terms of use, it doesn't necessarily detract from his reserves (which are probably GIGANTIC). So perhaps Sasuke's use of it will further weaken the man, and lead to his victory.

It's either that...or it comes down to Kabuto. It might be a draw; at that point Kabuto has to decide whether Orochimaru is of any use to him anymore (zomg switching sides on the situation - from the controlled to the controller!) or if Sasuke's efforts are worth supporting, if only to be able to leave. Or perhaps he'll help Sasuke kill Orochimaru then cripple the Uchiha.

EDIT: A half dead Oro is a dead one. ~35 years difference (Godaime-sama is 50ish; means Oro is around that age too) + possible MS + Sharingan (in general) + effective jutsu manipulation = dead Oro.

Omi
February 23, 2007, 07:04 AM
Sasuke vs Oro heh. Oro's approach has always been the manipulator of events. Even when Sarutobi caught him he was still laughing almost with overconfidence that he wasn't going to die. I think his fighting style should be enough to stop Sasuke. But like Sasuke's last major opponent that we know of, he wants Sasuke, his intention is not to kill him.

To the death: Oro wins.
Current situation: If Oro doesn't take over control via the cursed seal, Sasuke wins.

I have two mutually exclusive predictions:

Orochimaru plays with Sasuke then uses the cursed seal to hold him and then consume him (enters his body). We don't see that part but we see a dead Oro and Sasuke (who is now Oro) returns to Konoha.
Akatsuki attack as the fight is about to begin. During which we end up seeing Oro showing his pupil how far he is behind him.

CheckMate
February 23, 2007, 07:20 AM
Well, maybe this is not a surprise at all. I have a feeling that this is not the first time Sasuke tries to kill Orochimaru.

Pee
February 23, 2007, 07:24 AM
I think sasuke is going to put some nice pressure on oro but oro is going to get out of it fight back alittle bit and invite hell frc to command grab sasuke throwing him in the corner and then oro will summon little eddie and procede with a double shadow gallery loop killing sasuke.

cap14
February 23, 2007, 07:27 AM
Now that would be funny. A Stewie (from Family Guy) mentality creeping into Sasuke -- attempting to kill Orochimaru every five minutes.

February 23, 2007, 07:35 AM
well... i always been thinking about the idea of Oro taking over Sasuke body. I still don't think that will happen, sasuke need to fight with his brother on his own (not just the body which Oro taken over)

on the side note, there's something about Kabuto's eye when he walk out from the room.

as for the fight, may be sasuke just wanted to test his skill with Oro... just how far can he goes as trying to kill him. and i think that Oro might be happy to test Sasuke full strength as well. it's hard to predict the out come but i like to see sasuke escape oro and have a chance of fighting his brother... a true blood sharingen fight. tell me who doesn't want to see that happen. we all want to know the extend of the power for the true blood user. so far we only see Kakashi's copy style and genjutsu and not as much in the ninjutsu from Sasuke or his brother.

King
February 23, 2007, 07:42 AM
Orochimaru should have known it was Sasuke who was attacking him then, not asking, "who's there?"

I actually think Sasuke has a pretty good chance of defeating Orochimaru. The line Orochimaru says in the spoiler translation, "I have never seen chakra alteration of this kind before," reveals that Sasuke has been hiding his true powers from Orochimaru, hiding it even in the epic battle where Sasuke leaves hundreds of ninja defeated in his wake. I would like to say the same of Orochimaru, that he has some hidden jutsu we've never seen before, but of what I've seen of him so far, I'm not too impressed. Okay, so he has the ability to summon the dead; that's not too helpful without preparation (or maybe he will do an edo tensei of Uchiha Madara and pwn Sasuke but I really doubt it). He has this mask-like ability (shedding like a snake) that protected him from Naruto's Kyuubi1 and 2 attacks... and a strange snake body (recall how his body got split in half by Kyuubi4's taijutsu attack and he sewed himself back together with snakes or some shit, and how his neck stretched a thousand miles to attack Naruto from underground). The point I'm trying to make is that we've seen his fighting techniques a number of times, and they haven't really gotten any better. He's been focusing on instructing Sasuke over the past 3 years, not on improving his own techniques, and he may very well suffer the consequences for this negligence.

ninetailfox
February 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
Nah, oro will never take sasukes body or if he did, all sasuke fans will ran riot!! plus i think it would be bad for the story. naruto will have no motivation to get stronger anymore!

Dracul
February 23, 2007, 08:39 AM
sasuke will be getting beat because oro will use the cursed seal against him. then, kabuto is gonna come in at the last second, remove sasukes cursed seal, and they will defeat oro together.

matsyes
February 23, 2007, 08:44 AM
Ok i think sasuke and oro dont fight ...see oro does say i knew this day would come ...and cmon oro is not stupid to wait like an idiot for the day to come w/o planning anything, so he beats sasuke by some trick that he's done with him ... but we get an entire revelation about how sasuke never wanted to surrender his body to oro anyway ... oro prolly just shirks it off or something and says sasuke's his ...it's prolly gonna like a redeeming thing for sasuke and all that maybe we'll get a bit of sasuke's thoughts

Raimaru
February 23, 2007, 09:02 AM
Ok, two predictions...

First: Sasuke tries to get rid of Orochimaru but now has to face the fact Orochimaru can control him with the cursed seal. (Like one of the Sound Four said -> you get power by giving your freedom)

Ok, and now the ulitmate crazy second one:

This guy who is attacking Orochimaru is KABUTO. He transformed into Sasuke (of couse with a very high leveled henge no jutsu) and tries to fool Orochimaru. Therefore the snake guy wondered about the strange chakra nature/form before.

mars0103
February 23, 2007, 09:13 AM
well it looks like oro and sasake fight and it might be elemental training for naruto most likely earth to strengh the arm.
or the 5th asks for them

boyakist4649
February 23, 2007, 09:24 AM
I think I agree with some of the predictions made here: I think Kabuto will switch sides once again. I think Kabuto/Sasuke are in it together, and will together defeat (maybe not kill) Orochimaru. Otherwise, Kishimoto would not have a couple frames dedicated to Kabuto "looking back" at Orochimaru's room. The chakra blade - maybe Kabuto himself taught Sasuke that Keitaihenka.Afterall, Kabuto was one of the earlier characters in the series to use his chakra as a blade or scalpel. In any case, I am glad that Kabuto looks to be involved in the next few chapters :smile-big

The next chapter is named:「再生」, which means regeneration or rebirth, so we might expect to see some kind of change here.

Maybe even Kabuto might jump in place of Sasuke when Orochimaru starts his Tensei, therefore protecting Sasuke for another 2~3 years.

photaibo
February 23, 2007, 09:27 AM
Great chapter... finally .. in a long time!!

I don't think either that Oro will take Sasuke's body... no matter how this fight ends.

.... maybe he gets Neji's body (not really likely though)?

kadoman
February 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
I agree with GK.

Oro is not going to die. Although, it would be a nice piece of dramatic irony if Sasuke does kill him. Why? Because Oro killed his master. It is fitting then, that Oro's apprentice kills him. Still, I don't think that will happen, because Oro is the staple villian of the series. Think Kishi is going to keep around for a while longer yet.

Somebody suggested Oro interferes with the curse seal somehow and puts a stop to Sasuke's attack - I quite like that idea. We have to remember that Oro has been expecting this. When he first chose Sasuke he knew he would grow stronger - stronger even than Itachi - were his thoughts back then, so he'd have to be a right royal fool to not have prepared for this day. He'll have some tricks up his sleeve.

What I wonder is, will Sasuke be able to walk away a free boy or will he be trapped into staying?

matsyes
February 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
well it looks like oro and sasake fight and it might be elemental training for naruto most likely earth to strengh the arm.

Oh thats a brilliant idea

ir_entau
February 23, 2007, 09:31 AM
Yup..Kabuto definitely will switch to become Sasuke's Butler......My guess is Sasuke thinks he is strong enough but makes a wrong move thinking that while Oro have some hidden Jutsu will own Sasuke 4 sure. But Kabuto definitely will show up and help Sasuke pawn Oro. This reminds me when Kabuto becomes the spy in the chuunin exam where Oro said u better kill me now if not u will regret 4 sure. I think coming next 2 chapter we will know why Kabuto wants to kill Oro.

neomaster121
February 23, 2007, 09:45 AM
MY prediction.

Sasuke will beat/kill Oro. I think he has activated the seal maybe to allow himself to do some special abilities. To those who say Oro will use the curse seal against sasuke are wrong. If you guys remember Kakashi left sasuke with a gift to counter the curse seal. It works by using Sasuke's will power, Which i believe is very high considering his avenger mentality. I see Oro being shocked if he attempts to control Sasuke and fails due to Kakashi's seal.

PreLuderS
February 23, 2007, 10:04 AM
2 possibilies:

1) sasuke wins against oro, but does not kill him. he realizes that he is strong enough go go against itachi. so he leaves and searches for itachi. oro is going for revenge

2) sasuke and oro will tie up. kabuto interferes and helps oro. sasuke escapes and seeks for more power just to kill itachi. oro searches for a new container.

mrcongojack
February 23, 2007, 10:12 AM
My prediction:
Orochimaru is too weak to fight Sasuke. Sasuke wins, not killing Orochimaru for some reason and Orochimaru switches into another random body. Sasuke then gets out of those ridiculous robes and tights and into some pants.

bloodline
February 23, 2007, 10:15 AM
preluders your second possibility sounds good and i would like to see oro go after naruto for his new container...

stoney556
February 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
Okay, Oro is too popular of a villain to be killed off with such dishonor to his character. Despite what happens, Oro will survive to fight another day.

As for Oro using the curse seal against Sasuke, remember that Kakashi placed a seal around it, so I don't think Oro has the same amount of control as he does with other subordinates of his.

Now, I'm sure Sasuke will win, but will be unable to kill Oro as he'll prove to be too powerful. Sasuke will be able to maim him in some way giving himself enough of an advantage to run away. Although I doubt he'll simply leave without an idea of where to go next, and I believe that all lies in Oro's Akatsuki ring. Where else will Sasuke get more power and closer to Itachi than being a member of the same organization? He had to have heard of Oro's involvement and that he still has the ring.

As for Kabuto, he probably knows that Sasuke will be doing this and, for better or worse, he will reveal his intentions in the coming chapter. He won't stop Sasuke, but he also won't fight Oro. Whatever he's thinking I'm sure none of us will be expecting it.

I think every page will be focused on Oro/Sasuke/Kabuto in this next chapter, so no Naruto or any other Konoha nin. Maybe some Akatsuki, but not much, like the last page to Zetsu reporting to the AL. Nothing too special.

razor
February 23, 2007, 10:41 AM
see,a powerful and exprienced kakuzu been defeated by naruto.so why not Oro been killed by sasuke?.so,here come my predicition

1.Sasuke will attack Oro and win it.
2.Kabuto only watch it.
3.please,some akatsuki members reveal.

ok,im done.

Saul-san
February 23, 2007, 10:41 AM
Hmmm what if Kabuto has some relations with Akatsuki :blink

Fluff
February 23, 2007, 10:48 AM
my prediction :
oro vs. Sasuke battle is raging chakra is everywhere and stuff, and ultimate moment approaches!
Kabuto will step into the Oro's room and says: Orochimaru-sama, I brought the medicine~!
Sasuke and Oro: Shut the hell up!

heiky0711
February 23, 2007, 10:49 AM
Sasuke going to have to defeat oro if he wants to defeat itachi. After all, itachi is stronger than oro.

My prediction:
1. The fight between oro and sasuke (maybe a bit of conversation in between)
2. Akatsuki's next move
3. Nothing to do with konoha for the next chapter (maybe) - they all recovering

Tias
February 23, 2007, 11:11 AM
hmmmm, well i think sasuke infact might kill orochimaru, well being a sasuke fan aside.
i also think about what they say sometimes, i mean, just like shikamaru said he ''HAD'' to defeat hidan no matter what. i mean, a chuunin defeating a Akatsuki member, which is S rank +.

i dont know if this has any meaning, but in the begening of chapter 343 orochimaru said that if sasuke needed to be ruthless or else he could not kill anyone, mostly itachi, sasuke said that when the time gomes he will become ruthless, whatever he would like it or not....leaving, then orochimaru goes crazy about sasuke becoming strong and having his tounge all out and stuff, and see sasuke eyes(hinting for something)

and well in the end of the chapter. well yeah oro DOES say he expected this to happen, so he must have SOMETHING in his sleves..but sasuke said something in the lines of

''it seems like in front of you, i have no trouble becoming ruthless''
pointing at the fact that he has no trouble in killing him, or that he can kill him

of course, sasuke KNEW that if oro took over his body he would never be able to get his OWN revenge on itachi, HE wants to kill itachi, not someone else, so he knew this of course.

My predtictions will be that sasuke will fight orochimaru, he will most likly give orochimaru a very hard time.
Orochimaru DID say to naruto in 3 tails form that he had a long way to keep up with sasuke, and naruto in 3 tails form ripped of oro's arms and what not.
IF orochimaru tries to take ocntrol of sasuke with the seal, i think sasuek will surpress it, due to 2 thing

the other seal which is holding back the curse seal, and like when he fighted one of those sound nins in the chuuning exams, pressing the curse seal back.

i dont know if sasuke did it on purpose, but maybe he predicted that oro would block his attack with his arms, and aimed for the Tattoo wit hthe snake thing on, now that he has damaged the seal, he whont be able to call manda, maybe that was his plan?

As for kabuto, i dont know, he might come and help one of them out, or just not come at all.

as for akatsuki, well soon enough we WILL see zetsu going to get the rings back, but i wonder what he will do when he meets hidan, just heat him and his head?
he maybe take him back?
and we will maybe also get to see another akatsuki member.

Naruto and the others have a ''break'' so i do think this will be a ''mini arc'' to satisfie all the sasuke fanboys/girls. showing that he as also become stronger.

i mean, shikamaru and naruto both defeated a akatsuki, which are VERY strong ninja's.....sasuke also needs to do something, he if kills orochimaru it counts as a score, since oro WAS a member but left.....

but then again, i just cant get over the fact that IF sasuke does kill orochimaru, where will he go?
and what will he do?

train by himself?
go back to konoha?(which i doubt, but if he did, wtf :blink !!! )

remember, sasuke is naruto's best friend, and also his revil, making sasuke weak, would, yeah, kinda make the plot, dunno what, so we will see sasuke equal to stronger then naruto or osmething

DarkManSharingan32
February 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
My prediction was obliterated... but the funny thing is, that this scenario was one i predicted bach when Sasuke first left to go with Orochimaru.

Either way, this is a really good development...and i can't wait to see what Kishi does with it.
There are quite a few options but they all start with:

1) Sasuke vs. Oro
1a) They have an epic final battle...where Oro dies

Or From here...
2) We can see Kabuto inturrupt.
3) Akatsuki can inturrupt (FINGERS CROSSED!!)
---

I hope it's a combination of all of these, honestly... it will make for a really good mini-arc.
And there was a prediction that a Itachi vs. Sasuke battle would end in Oro taking over a weakened Itachi...
If Akatsuki Itachi indeed shows up... this is a good possibility.
3)

indzn
February 23, 2007, 11:25 AM
sasuke can't defeat orochimaru
but orochimaru is "sick"
they are have 50%chance to win

ahfei
February 23, 2007, 11:30 AM
if next chapeter is called rebirth, it could mean orochimaru get sasuke body or sasuke rebirth![br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 11:29:54 AM_________________________________________________

sasuke can't defeat orochimaru
but orochimaru is "sick"
they are have 50%chance to win

orochimaru is always sick :mad

DarkManSharingan32
February 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
if next chapeter is called rebirth, it could mean orochimaru get sasuke body or sasuke rebirth![br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 11:29:54 AM_________________________________________________
orochimaru is always sick :mad

Slightly true...
But he is only like THIS when the body-switch is imminent and imperitive.
---

The only question, is how much pain, before his last body switch... was caused by the tearing out of the soul of his arms? Back then Oro was completely helpess in this situation, and was writhing in pain.

Since that is not the case now... I can only predict that Oro can put up a good fight, at least on a time-limit.

cerventus
February 23, 2007, 12:01 PM
I dont believe Orochi was less of a genius compare to Sasuke at his age....he was hailled as a genius that came once in a thousand years.

BUT sasuke might have a chance with oro as he is very ill.

I think we will see a stale mate with sasuke fleeing and oro taking kabuto's body instead.

hibachi
February 23, 2007, 12:05 PM
Wow! What a chapter.

Sasuke has grown so much. Not even Orochimaru recognized who he was after he attacked him with his chakra blade. I think this confirms that Sasuke has not only been using Orochimaru, but he has also been developing on his own.

Sasuke is definitely a large threat to Orochimaru, but I doubt Orochimaru will be dying anytime soon, he's too essential of a villian. I really don't know what to expect next chapter, a great deal of it will lie in how much power Orochimaru has over Sasuke's seal. Also, the look on Kabuto's face when he leaves? Is he in on this with Sasuke? It definitely hints that he knows what's about to happen... but who's side is he really on?

Next chapter's title being "Regeneration" or "Rebirth" really gets me thinking... is Orochimaru going to take over Sasuke's body? Or has Sasuke changed his ways? Who knows what it means... next chapter is going to be even more hyped up than this one.

Oh, and the Ramen sequence in Konoha was great. Sai ruining Naruto and Sakura's moment was hilarious and the look and Kakashi's face while feeding Naruto was priceless. "From Sakura-Chan to Kakashi-Sensei... This sucks." LOL

Uchiha Slayer
February 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
Wow, I cant believe what just saw!!!

First I think Kabuto will come back and fight Sasuke. My reason is because kakashi said naruto is stronger or equal to him. And we all know ero-sennin is stronger than kakashi. Its the samething with kabuto, Oro and sasuke. I dont even have to say how Oro would own kabuto. Remember when the sannin were about to face off. ero-sennin told naruto kabuto is epual to kakashi. So thats why I say kabuto the faithful puppet of Oro will come in and try to save his master. It would be a true test to Sasuke.

Kabuto vs. Sasuke

rodis3d
February 23, 2007, 12:38 PM
i have a cool idea:
that sasuke is really kabuto who used some kind of henge to transform!why? he's jealous;
prediction:
kabuto loves oro > he wants him to take his body instead of sasuke's> he weakened oro with drugs> he makes it look like this'd be the last chance to do body switch/posession> oro takes kabuto's body> since he was weakened, he leaves kabuto's personality alive> now we have an overpowerful orochibuto with split personality....

ok, the last two parts quiet suck, but the rest imho fits pretty well with the chakra blade and the title "rebirth"

kheopz
February 23, 2007, 12:42 PM
Guys... curse seal or not .. There's no way Sasuke can Kill a Sanin ... r was sick when he killed the third and was just due for a new body too. If Sasuke can kill Oro it's like Naruto can Kill Jiraya... Sanins are just that special..Only one can kill another one...

My predictions is that kabuto will be the one fighting Sasuke at the end of all that .. he will fight with Oro but it will be limited. The seal will break somehow because of something but the seal will break and he will be off by his own.. This will last a good 5 or 6 chapters

Kaervas
February 23, 2007, 01:07 PM
Sasuke defeats oro but kabuto arrives to help.

Kabuto's hidden dream finally comes true and he servers as a vessel for orochimaru's soul.

DarkManSharingan32
February 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
Guys... curse seal or not .. There's no way Sasuke can Kill a Sanin ... r was sick when he killed the third and was just due for a new body too. If Sasuke can kill Oro it's like Naruto can Kill Jiraya... Sanins are just that special..Only one can kill another one...

My predictions is that kabuto will be the one fighting Sasuke at the end of all that .. he will fight with Oro but it will be limited. The seal will break somehow because of something but the seal will break and he will be off by his own.. This will last a good 5 or 6 chapters

Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are GOING to surpass the Sannin.
All it comes down to is a matter of time... which Kishi seems to be speeding up at his will.

So, it may very well be the case that Sasuke has surpassed Orochimaru... but who really cares? He want's to defeat Itachi, and being stronger than Oro is only a stepping stone for Sasuke.
---

Either way, it's too soon to tell Sasuke's strength in relation.
But this IS Sasuke... I don't think he would just outright attack Oro unless he had a plan, and the belief he could win.

Non-Life
February 23, 2007, 01:37 PM
The next chapter better be worth it.

NRZero
February 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
I dunno how the outcome will be but if Sasuke has to use the curse seal to defeat Orochimaru then hes got a problem there. The seal would then become his crutch once again to his power. Without what will he be like? He probably used the seal to defeat all those ninjas lying on the ground too.

ElfieRae
February 23, 2007, 01:45 PM
I think that Sasuke will defeat Oro, but not kill him, and Kabuto will come back after the fight is over. Sasuke would just go and attack Oro for no reason and without a plan, and of course Oro knew Sasuke would one day attack him, since, yeah he killed his mater. I think Kabuto might be working with Sasuke, but then again Kabuto has a habbit of switching sides at the last second, so you never know.

Oro can't take Kabuto's body because its the wrong bloodtype, he said that when Sasuke got there, something about taking Kaubto's body if not for the wrong blood, and even Kabuto said that when talking to Kimi.

I don't think Oro can control Sasuke with the seal because of Kakashi's seal. I think he's using the seal's power to mock Oro as well, kinda like "I'll use the power you gave me to defeat you" kinda thing XD I also think that Sasuke is/would progress faster than Naruto, though naruto has the 'natural' advantage of the Kyuubi, Sasuke's goal is Itachi, and, he is a genius after all XD

Id say it'll last at least a few chapters and if not, then it'll be a few frames of fighting, then they'll skip to Naruto and the Gang and/or the Akatsuki then come back.

I kinda like the mystery of their other jutsus, so then when there is a large battle that's long and drawn out, its more of a surprise, yeah?

well that's my two cents XD

DarkManSharingan32
February 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
I think that Sasuke will defeat Oro, but not kill him, and Kabuto will come back after the fight is over. Sasuke would just go and attack Oro for no reason and without a plan, and of course Oro knew Sasuke would one day attack him, since, yeah he killed his mater. I think Kabuto might be working with Sasuke, but then again Kabuto has a habbit of switching sides at the last second, so you never know.

Oro can't take Kabuto's body because its the wrong bloodtype, he said that when Sasuke got there, something about taking Kaubto's body if not for the wrong blood, and even Kabuto said that when talking to Kimi.

I don't think Oro can control Sasuke with the seal because of Kakashi's seal. I think he's using the seal's power to mock Oro as well, kinda like "I'll use the power you gave me to defeat you" kinda thing XD I also think that Sasuke is/would progress faster than Naruto, though naruto has the 'natural' advantage of the Kyuubi, Sasuke's goal is Itachi, and, he is a genius after all XD

Id say it'll last at least a few chapters and if not, then it'll be a few frames of fighting, then they'll skip to Naruto and the Gang and/or the Akatsuki then come back.

I kinda like the mystery of their other jutsus, so then when there is a large battle that's long and drawn out, its more of a surprise, yeah?

well that's my two cents XD

Your mixing up Oro's words there.
That blood reference just means that Oro and Kabuto are two cometely different types of people. And in Japanese culture certain blood-types are given certain qualities...

darkwater
February 23, 2007, 01:55 PM
THAT OROCHIDI*K KILLED MY FAVORITE HOKAGE........ SARUTOBI SENSEI..... I WANT HIM DEAD..... WHY HAS KISHI LET HIM GO JUST LIKE THAT..... WHO WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE DEATH OF THE HOKAGE....... I HOPE HE DIES AND THE HANDS OF HIS OWN STUDENT....... OR I HOPE ONE DAY KONOHAMARU TAKES REVENGE ON ORO FOR THE HOKAGE'S DEATH.......

ElfieRae
February 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
Your mixing up Oro's words there.
That blood reference just means that Oro and Kabuto are two cometely different types of people. And in Japanese culture certain blood-types are given certain qualities...

awh, that makes more sence ^_^ I just thought maybe that's why he haddn't taken over Kabuto's body yet, that and Kabuto is the medical nin and all

Thanks ^_^

erikrhys
February 23, 2007, 02:40 PM
THAT OROCHIDI*K KILLED MY FAVORITE HOKAGE........ SARUTOBI SENSEI..... I WANT HIM DEAD..... WHY HAS KISHI LET HIM GO JUST LIKE THAT..... WHO WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE DEATH OF THE HOKAGE....... I HOPE HE DIES AND THE HANDS OF HIS OWN STUDENT....... OR I HOPE ONE DAY KONOHAMARU TAKES REVENGE ON ORO FOR THE HOKAGE'S DEATH.......

wow, some rage is going on here.....and there are many others that want to take revenge on oro for various reasons.....sasuke for almost becoming a puppet.....naruto and sakura because oro "stole" sasuke....jiraya because oro always showed him up and for betraying the leaf......there are so many......so eventually oro is gonna die.......

macchonk
February 23, 2007, 02:51 PM
after all that confidence that shown by sasuke.... i think he has another thing that make him confident....
i don't think sasuke would face orochimaru just by using all the jutsu that has been tought to him.... i believe sasuke has revive his Mangekyou Sharingan somehow.... and if it's really happen, then Oro is really in a big danger...... And u know what.... the steps that taken by sasuke basically pretty similiar with itachi.... it just itachi kill the whole clan(a bunch of skilled ppl)... while sasuke Defeat a bunch of jounin without killing them....... my guess is... it's another thing that Uchiha Madara wrote in the scroll... so all the uchiha's that want to reach a higher level of mangekyou sharingan is to defeat a lot of high level skilled ninja.... because if u think about it..... why itachi need to kill his whole clan when he actually aquired the MS already......
so predicition of the next chapter....
"Orochimaru's unexpected trouble.....Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan....."
noworry nice......

rokudai(ME)
February 23, 2007, 02:52 PM
next chapter...more of sasuke "TRYING TO KILL" orochimaru...hope sasuke wins...so it will be fun later for sasuke vs naruto (part 2)...hehehe

erikrhys
February 23, 2007, 03:00 PM
^^ but most likely he wont...........

Toad Sage
February 23, 2007, 03:02 PM
One quick thing before my prediction: Naruto's motivation to progress as a ninja since the first issue has been to catch Sasuke. If Naruto surpasses Sasuke somehow, that motivation wilts, and with it, the entire story basically. So it's important to keep Sasuke's power in that perspective.

That said my predictions are:

We may finally see Kabuto's true nature, including Kabuto actually betray Orochimaru. It was awfully convenient the way he exited Orochimaru's chambers immediately prior to the attack. Additionally, we see his gaze linger and seem suspicious when he listens to Orochimaru laughing through the walls.

Sasuke will not defeat Orochimaru, at least next issue. It's dificult to predict what shall happen here, but I guess I'm going to place my bet on Orochimaru stopping Sasuke with something connected to his curse seal (recall Sasuke's conversation with the sound four). Otherwise, with Orochimaru in his weakened condition, Sasuke is going to utterly defeat him, and I do not feel this is the direction the story is going to take (high chance I'm wrong here).

Last, as for Naruto, we are either not going to see him at all, or if we do, it may be in the context of a "what do we do next" type of meeting. Given Shikamaru's large role as of late, I wouldn't be surprised to see team 7 and team 8 both included at such a hypothetical meeting.

Hope I'm correct about one prediction at least :)

showland
February 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
My personal thought:

If that is the real sasuke, then he is only attacking orochimaru as a test. Famous tagline " I have nothing more to learn from you". Thats just not something I can come to terms with. Orochimaru has studied, gained, and perfected jutsu's his whole life. He's defeated the Konoha Hokage among much else. There's no apparent reason for me to believe that sasuke has learned everything. I see this as a push for sasuke to beat more training from him. I remember sasuke being rather impatient with his training when he first went to orochimaru.

My speculation also agrees with that of sasuke only using Orochimaru. If sasuke wanted to leave, he could. He has that seal from kakashi. His will is linked to it and his will is linked to his stubborness of seeking out and fighting itachi. So I only see sasuke there for training and nothing more. He wants to bleed orochimaru of his knowledge. He had to find some way of developing his skills to be able tot ake on itachi.

Could sasuke defeat orochimaru? probably given the right circumstances. Another important question would be, can naruto and sakura both defeat their masters? Which to me, is the same. They could, given the right circumstances. However, defeating them outright, most likely not yet.

I do find it interesting that sasuke defeated those shinobi. It makes me wonder whether he requested it or was told to do so. He knows that Itachi killed his entire clan. So it makes me wonder that he is following suite. Do not that Sasuke (in the anime atleast) speaked of following itachi but not his ways. Speaking of attaining the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing naruto. Not sure if he said that in the manga, I cannot remember that far back.

So you could probably guess what my thoughts are on the next chapter.
Akatatsuki will probably still be heading for the jinchuriki's unaware that hidan and kuzu are dead. The fight between Sasuke and Orochi progresses. Kubuto's character to me implies that if he notices the battle, he'll stand to the side and be neutral to the fight. After all, if a master needs constant aid from his servants, then he isn't much of a master at all. The thought of a servent taking over is very natural. However, I do want to see orochimaru take over kabuto's body, not sasuke's. Naruto will continue to heal and eventually practice his new jutsu more. My only complaint is that he doesn't practice taijutsu. I would also like to see him incorportate his wind elemental into new attacks or maybe a weapon. Similar to the blade of sasuke. Naruto could definately use one to balance out the arsenal between him and sasuke.

Flaiming
February 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
I definitely believe that this is the end for Orochimaru.

Sasuke's avenger spirit and dark attitude is very important in the series and Orochimaru being defeated by his pupil (and betrayed by his right hand man) and is as good an end as we can get. If Sasuke does not defeat/kill Orochimaru, he's gone for good.

I think we better be patient 'cause this might be a looooong one.

-Flaiming

kadoman
February 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
I definitely believe that this is the end for Orochimaru.

Sasuke's avenger spirit and dark attitude is very important in the series and Orochimaru being defeated by his pupil (and betrayed by his right hand man) and is as good an end as we can get. If Sasuke does not defeat/kill Orochimaru, he's gone for good.

I think we better be patient 'cause this might be a looooong one.

-Flaiming

Well, I'm not quite so final about Sasuke's fate as you are, but I do agree with you about Sasuke's defeating Oro. :amuse I think it would be a nice bit of poetic justice to see Oro defeated by his own pupil, as Oro defeated his master. It would be a fitting end for Oro. However, I really think Kishi is going to keep him around a while longer. I think Oro is going to stop Sasuke's attack by somehow manipulating his curse seal...immobilize him? I've no idea how...but it's just a hunch.

Welcome to MH by the way! :D

MagixRel
February 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
I think the cursed seal will still be Sasuke's checkmate in this match. He'll give it a good try, and he'll probably show he is more powerful than Orochimaru, but not yet smarter sadly. Orochimaru will play along just long enough to learn everything that Sasuke has developed outside of Orochimaru's tutelage then put him back in his place through the seal.

I think that Orochimaru will reward Sasuke for his betrayal though, it's the same as his nonchalant attitude about Kabuto's loyalty in part 1. He respects evil in any aspect and Sasuke trying to kill him is something that Orochimaru will definitely respect. He'll reward Sasuke with Itachi's location and one shot at his vengeance before Oro takes the body.

I think the cursed seal will still be Sasuke's checkmate in this match. He'll give it a good try, and he'll probably show he is more powerful than Orochimaru, but not yet smarter sadly. Orochimaru will play along just long enough to learn everything that Sasuke has developed outside of Orochimaru's tutelage then put him back in his place through the seal.

I think that Orochimaru will reward Sasuke for his betrayal though, it's the same as his nonchalant attitude about Kabuto's loyalty in part 1. He respects evil in any aspect and Sasuke trying to kill him is something that Orochimaru will definitely respect. He'll reward Sasuke with Itachi's location and one shot at his vengeance before Oro takes the body.
I always think that as well. Because Orchimaru loves when a person is evil and for sasuke to attack him show that he has Guts. He might even change is mind and switch body with Kabuto or someone else. But i'm waiting to see what really happen in the next chapter.

arslan
February 23, 2007, 05:33 PM
well one thing is for sure. the fight is going to be interesting and so is the next chapter

Konkun
February 23, 2007, 06:00 PM
Okay let me analyze this for a sec. There is certaintly a parallel between the growth of Sasuke and Naruto. They are more similiar than they appreared to be. My prediction is that similiar to Naruto fighting Jiraiya in 4tails mode, Sasuke is going to fight with Oro using the cursed seal and sharingan. Now the fight between Jiraiya and Naruto; Jiraiya was seriously injured during the fight but he was able to come out on top (though injured) because he knew how to seal the power of Kyubi; it was then passed on to Kakashi to keep Kyubi in checked in case Naruto goes berserk. Now Sasuke is in a similiar sistuation, hes using the curse seal to fight Oro. Which means Oro can turn off that power up if he wants to or uses it against Sasuke. Without the curse seal, I dont think Sasuke would be able to beat Oro.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure Sasuke can take Orochimaru in Orochimaru's current state. THe body Orochimaru was using was already rejecting him and when someone is coughing up blood, it's never a good sign. I mean let's analysis the last few scenes.

Sasuke attacked and Orochimaru couldn't even dodge he. He was force to block with his own arms. Btw, at least one of his arms was pierced so I doubt he can do hand seals fast enough now. Now, if you can't even dodge it in time, it shows how sick he is. The only way Orochimaru can hope to not die is two things:

1) Kabuto comes back and help (I still support the theory that Kabuto is way stronger than he shows and he's just biding his time until he fulfills his ulterior motive).

2) Orochimaru can use the cursed seal to overpower Sasuke

Point 2: Sasuke has been training himself up for this moment and he knows what Orochimaru can do with the cursed seal. Sasuke probably has enough willpower to suppress the cursed seal.

Point 1: I really believe Kabuto is merely using Orochimaru for something. The subtle things Kabuto does kinda suggests that he's not really loyal to Orochimaru. I doubt Kabuto is gonna help Orochimaru and he's just get let Sasuke kill him.

My prediction: Kabuto will let Sasuke kill Orochimaru and Kabuto will team up with Sasuke or something like that. Either that or we'll finally see Kabuto's true power (which I honestly believe is above Sannin level)

kadoman
February 23, 2007, 06:01 PM
I think the cursed seal will still be Sasuke's checkmate in this match.  He'll give it a good try, and he'll probably show he is more powerful than Orochimaru, but not yet smarter sadly.  Orochimaru will play along just long enough to learn everything that Sasuke has developed outside of Orochimaru's tutelage then put him back in his place through the seal.

I think that Orochimaru will reward Sasuke for his betrayal though, it's the same as his nonchalant attitude about Kabuto's loyalty in part 1.  He respects evil in any aspect and Sasuke trying to kill him is something that Orochimaru will definitely respect.  He'll reward Sasuke with Itachi's location and one shot at his vengeance before Oro takes the body.

Excellent post! That's given me food for thought.  Only thing I'd disagree with is the part where Oro gives away Itachi's location.  I don't think he's going to be quite that rewarding, esp. as he wants Sasuke as his container, like, ASAP and will be busy carrying out his own plans thereafter.  I don't think he'd give Sasuke an opportunity to carry out his vengeance.  I don't think he'd care that much to appease Sasuke.  :amuse

BigCamaro
February 23, 2007, 06:05 PM
youd think Sasuke should have him now in his weakened condition. Then again Oro was a match for the sannin with no arms (granted Jiraiya wasn't at his best). Perhaps Sasuke will knock him around then he'll reveal the curse seals hold over Sasuke. But before he can do anything else his body freezes up like against Kyuubi and Sasuke uses the chance to escape. Or maybe Sasuke is going for the kill when Kabuto shows up and holds him off while Oro takes his medicine.
Or maybe Sasuke actually kills Oro and gains the Mangekyou as a result, running off to face his brother (only way I see them killing Oro is if Sasuke benefits from it..otherwise Kishi will let an akatsuki do it if hes gonna die soon).

Amano
February 23, 2007, 06:10 PM
I can only see 2 things happening now ... Its either Sasuke is gonna be ambushed or he will kill Orochimaru and Kabuto ... it depends on the way the author wants to go with sasuke, I expect him to be aiming for a reunion with naruto so I assume that sasuke will lose this fight against orochimaru now. As Orochimaru said already.. He knew that this day would come so he surely is not unprepared .. I suppose kabuto and someone else we dont know are gonna take out sasuke and prepare his body for orochimaru .. this will probably for some reason take a few days till everything is ready and this will naruto just give enough time to safe sasuke. After that sasuke will decide to stay with naruto cause he knows that akatsuki is after naruto anyway and he will realise that the best chance of finding his brother is to stay with naruto ... alternatively ... sasuke will kill orochimaru and kabuto and go out on his own .. this would be sort of cooler but i dont think likely to happen

AestheticHyro
February 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
Orochimaru won't die. I believe after trading blows and fighting for awhile, they'll be (or Sasuke) convinced to spare each other/Orochimaru until they destroy more Akatsuki members.

Probably something of that nature.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
Just because Orochimaru said he expected it doesn't necessarily means he's prepared. The guy is laying in bed coughing up blood. He's weak as hell. He's gonna lose to Sasuke if he fights him 1-on-1.

Naruto took down Kakuzu (who is S-Rank like Orochi and I believe it stronger), so I'm pretty darn sure Sasuke can take down a SICK Orochimaru.

timlee77
February 23, 2007, 06:30 PM
I think that Sasuke is only challenging Orochimaru to test their strengths. I don't think this is will be a fight where either one will die. Sasuke will go all out, no one will win -- something with stop them, and in the end, they'll continue on their business.... Sasuke knows that even though he might surpass Orochimaru, he can't surpass Itachi without him. In the end, Sasuke will still offer up his body once he realizes that he's still far from Itachi.

mrcongojack
February 23, 2007, 06:36 PM
Just because Orochimaru said he expected it doesn't necessarily means he's prepared. The guy is laying in bed coughing up blood. He's weak as hell. He's gonna lose to Sasuke if he fights him 1-on-1.

Naruto took down Kakuzu (who is S-Rank like Orochi and I believe it stronger), so I'm pretty darn sure Sasuke can take down a SICK Orochimaru.

I agree that Sasuke could easily take a sick Orochimaru, but to say Kakuzu is (or rather, was) stronger than Orochimaru is a stretch. I mean, Orochimaru has killed at least to Kages (the Third Hokage and the Fourth Kazekage). Well technically he didn't kill the Third, but was pretty close until Sarutobi pulled out the Shinigami.

godofthesunn
February 23, 2007, 06:37 PM
Now for me to add my 2 cents...

1. If sauske winse over oro it will be to linear, While it was a slight change in plans it would be alittle strange for it to happen so soon. .. Yet at the same time sasuke is so important to the story that i doubt that kishimoto will let him simply be overridden by oro. Thus sasuke may or may not kill oro but he will escape...

2. It seems that kabto wont be helping out this time. Even if he did, then sasuke would still finish him off quickly thus to me kabuto is no longer a threat.

3. At preset sasuke or the sasuke look alike(since its possibly not him at all) has paralyazed orochimaru. His lighting attackes are usesd for paralaisis. So its possible that he could finish this fight soon....

4. How did orochimaru block that blade. if it can cut through anything? I dunno,... Its obiously a raition element he shouldnt be able to block it regardless of what element he would counter with.

5. I hope to see the defeat of orochimaru and consequently the end of the cursed seal or rather its power over sausuke, While it does give him power it may at the same time hold him back....food for thought..

Darrenj
February 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
well 2 things come to mind:

Oro needs a body and is in large pain
Sasuke looses, he looses his body

So its either, Oro gets sasuke's body, or Oro dies...

Im going with sasuke winning, esp. after sakura and naruto both have proven themselves... its sasukes turn

mageofdeath
February 23, 2007, 06:51 PM
I predict that oro and sasuke fight, something happens etc etc...
and for the grand finally kabuto joins akatsuki...

arslan
February 23, 2007, 06:55 PM
i hope sasuke shows some cool new jutsu

truepanda
February 23, 2007, 06:57 PM
In episode 83 Itachi claims that if he fought jiraya then he would die in the process, and since Itachi is stronger then Oro... Jiraya... but then it might just be the Anime saying that or kishi forgot D:

arslan
February 23, 2007, 06:57 PM
well 2 things come to mind:

Oro needs a body and is in large pain
Sasuke looses, he looses his body

So its either, Oro gets sasuke's body, or Oro dies...

Im going with sasuke winning, esp. after sakura and naruto both have proven themselves... its sasukes turn

i think kishi might go along the lines of oro taking over sasuke's body, naruto arriving a little late but then their bond of friendship causing sasuke to return. kinda like how it happens in shaman king anime.

though it is going to suck for me. i just want sasuke to kill oro or just injure him badly and leave

amperx
February 23, 2007, 06:59 PM
well.. i just hope that gay snake dies, but he could cheat it i guess, he has control over those cursed seal guys, remember when he uses some jutsu on Anko before? and it may work on sasuke too, but dunno anything could happen.. but i still hope for sasuke winning though :amuse

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
I agree that Sasuke could easily take a sick Orochimaru, but to say Kakuzu is (or rather, was) stronger than Orochimaru is a stretch. I mean, Orochimaru has killed at least to Kages (the Third Hokage and the Fourth Kazekage). Well technically he didn't kill the Third, but was pretty close until Sarutobi pulled out the Shinigami.

So your defense is Orochimaru is stronger because Orochimaru killed 2 Kages. Okay so what does that have to do with anything? I know you're not saying a fresh Kakuzu (all 5 hearts and fresh for battle) wouldn't beat Sandaime, are you? Sandaime is good, but seriously Kakuzu would annihilate him. The Kazekage was weaker than Sandaime so that doesn't matter. Trust me, Sandaime wouldn't be able to take down Kakuzu and with the Death God thing. If Sandaime tried to hold Kakuzu, Kakuzu would immediately kill him with the chakra strings.

Now for me to add my 2 cents...
2. It seems that kabto wont be helping out this time. Even if he did, then sasuke would still finish him off quickly thus to me kabuto is no longer a threat.

Don't count Kabuto out. We definitely haven't seen his true power yet. I'm pretty sure Orochimaru will die before Kabuto does. Plus, there is so much to Kabuto that were are unaware. Like where did Sasori find him? We know Sasori was controlling him before Orochimaru got his hands on him.

shachi
February 23, 2007, 07:11 PM
whenever we've seen sasuke and orochimaru interact, sasuke is always prodding him to teach him more jutsus. since orochimaru is interested in sasuke just for his body, teaching him jutsus is counter-productive and dangerous too. so, i think sasuke is trying to force orochimaru to use jutsus that his sharingan will memorize, out of frustration.

to whomever brought up the mangekyou sharingan part, thanks as that also got me thinking. an alternative scenario could be that sasuke is trying to acquire the MS by killing orochimaru.

still, i think that this fight might end quickly and cheesily. Kabuto will stop the fight by trying to persuade sasuke about how dangerous akatsuki is and how vital orochimaru is to stopping them, perhaps touching on the ring still in his possession. This long speech will serve as more akatsuki exposition.

and maybe sasuke wants to justify his faith in orochimaru as well. i mean, he is putting his life and ambitions in his hands.

showland
February 23, 2007, 07:17 PM
kabuto being a medical nin, was sasori really controlling him?

I also dont think its fair to compare dead people to those who have been introduced into the manga in an after fact way. Sandaime and Kakuzu never fought. So because of this, you cant say who would or wouldn't win.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 07:37 PM
Comparing the abilities of the two, I can analyze them. The Sandaime Orochimaru defeated can be easily defeated by Kakuzu. Just because Sandaime is dead doesn't mean jack squat. An analysis of their fighting styles and etc etc can be decide which of them would win.

So your defense is Orochimaru is stronger because Orochimaru killed 2 Kages. Okay so what does that have to do with anything? I know you're not saying a fresh Kakuzu (all 5 hearts and fresh for battle) wouldn't beat Sandaime, are you? Sandaime is good, but seriously Kakuzu would annihilate him. The Kazekage was weaker than Sandaime so that doesn't matter. Trust me, Sandaime wouldn't be able to take down Kakuzu and with the Death God thing. If Sandaime tried to hold Kakuzu, Kakuzu would immediately kill him with the chakra strings.

Don't count Kabuto out. We definitely haven't seen his true power yet. I'm pretty sure Orochimaru will die before Kabuto does. Plus, there is so much to Kabuto that were are unaware. Like where did Sasori find him? We know Sasori was controlling him before Orochimaru got his hands on him.
So correct and as you said about 3rd hokage. he could never kill Kakuzu. Because Kakuzu is way stronger than him at that time when he fight Orchimaru. Even if Kakashi use is MK Sharigan he could never kill Kakuzu one & one with kakuzu 5 hearts.

Kakuzu would be too much for Kakashi sensi in a battle. Because he can harden is skin and use all elements.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 08:00 PM
Also, don't you notice that Kakashi likes to talk smack ONLY when he's at an advantage?

He talked smack to Zabuza and to Kakuzu AFTER Kakuzu was near death. I don't remember him talking smack when Kakuzu was kicking him all over the place :P

Kakashi also said if Naruto didn't show up, he'd use the MS. Wtf? Didn't Naruto SAVE him from getting his heart ripped out just then? Also, I don't remember him preparing for an MS attack. Remember when they were chasing Deidara? He had to get time to prepare and it would be kinda weird that Kakashi would have enough chakra to do MS when he was doing all those Raikiris and having the Sharingan on all the time.

arslan
February 23, 2007, 08:09 PM
Also, don't you notice that Kakashi likes to talk smack ONLY when he's at an advantage?

He talked smack to Zabuza and to Kakuzu AFTER Kakuzu was near death. I don't remember him talking smack when Kakuzu was kicking him all over the place :P

Kakashi also said if Naruto didn't show up, he'd use the MS. Wtf? Didn't Naruto SAVE him from getting his heart ripped out just then? Also, I don't remember him preparing for an MS attack. Remember when they were chasing Deidara? He had to get time to prepare and it would be kinda weird that Kakashi would have enough chakra to do MS when he was doing all those Raikiris and having the Sharingan on all the time.

people people no need to be that cold to kakashi. you hardly have enough time to talk smack when u r fighting a guy with 3 working hearts and have also to worry about protecting 2 good for nothings :amuse and i believe kakshi still has a lot of fight left in him even though he seemed kinda overwhelmed by akatsuki. he should have settled in the pattern by now

pop_swe
February 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not quite sure what Kabuto will do. I will skip predictions about Akatsuki, since i hope that won't disturb the fight in the next chapter.

Prediction:
Sasuke and Orochimaru starts fighting. Orochimaru says something like "I knew this day would come" implementing that he has done something to guard himself against Sasuke. One answer could be that he seals and/or controls Sasuke's Cursed Seal, forcing him to fight without it. We have only seen Stage 1 and 2. I believe there is a chance Orochimaru has developed a Stage 3 with the cursed seal, not yet teached it to Sasuke. This will make it really hard.
I'm also looking at the possiblitity that Kabuto has drugged Orochimaru, instead of trying to heal him. I think Kabuto won't interfere in the beginning, not sure which side to choose. Orochimaru will roar at Kabuto to help him, but Kabuto will just stand there, not sure who to aid. Another possibility could be that he will just take the opportunity and run away. Or, as someone else have mentioned, he might have some links to Akatsuki, but i don't think Kabuto is THAT strong to be honest.
For the finish, i think Sasuke will defeat Orochimaru, but not be able to kill him. as Orochimaru said, "You won't be able to kill Itachi, if you can't even kill your emotions." and that being said, i think he will spare Orochimaru's life... And maybe start a fight with Kabuto? Anyhow, this goes a bit further than 1 manga chapter so I'll stop here. No one will die, atleast. There has been enough dying in this series, and it would almost be comical if atleast 1 more died here. :)

It could be, that Sasuke has developed Mangekyouu Sharingan without Orochimaru knowing about it (or will do, during the fight). THAT would be a great twist in the heat of the battle!

I just dearly hope we won't get a lame chapter where Naruto is getting fed by his sensei and Sakura putting on her cute smile and Sai trying to be a human *geesh*

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 08:25 PM
Prediction: Sasuke kills Orochimaru. Sasuke goes after Kabuto but Kabuto easily disables him and Sasuke wonders about Kabuto's true power, but Kabuto suggests a truce (he will now use Sasuke instead of Orochimaru to fulfill his ulterior motive), but this time Kabuto will act as the superior instead of the subordinate. Oh and Tobi will buy some more eye drops.

Wait a minute, did I make this prediction already?

mrcongojack
February 23, 2007, 08:28 PM
Comparing the abilities of the two, I can analyze them. The Sandaime Orochimaru defeated can be easily defeated by Kakuzu. Just because Sandaime is dead doesn't mean jack squat. An analysis of their fighting styles and etc etc can be decide which of them would win.

So you are saying Kakuzu was stronger than the Third. Naruto killed Kakuzu so...are you implying that Naruto is stronger than the Third Hokage was?

Naruto is good, probably at upper-jonin level, but not Kage-level. Kakuzu is definitely not stronger than Orochimaru, who we know from the databooks is Kage level.

sharingan_kakashi
February 23, 2007, 08:32 PM
So correct and as you said about 3rd hokage. he could never kill Kakuzu. Because Kakuzu is way stronger than him at that time when he fight Orchimaru. Even if Kakashi use is MK Sharigan he could never kill Kakuzu one & one with kakuzu 5 hearts.  

Kakuzu would be too much for Kakashi sensi in a battle. Because he can harden is skin and use all elements.  

I agree that kakuzu is stronger than kakashi but i dont think the 3rd (at his prime) would get his ass handed to him by kakuzu. Mainly because we never seen him fight in his prime. i assume sandaime would have been at least 3x faster and stronger than when he fought oro.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 08:34 PM
So you are saying Kakuzu was stronger than the Third. Naruto killed Kakuzu so...are you implying that Naruto is stronger than the Third Hokage was?

Naruto is good, probably at upper-jonin level, but not Kage-level. Kakuzu is definitely not stronger than Orochimaru, who we know from the databooks is Kage level.

1. Naruto's jutsu can kill almost anyone if it hits

2. Naruto didn't kill Kakuzu, he just took out 2 masks.

3. Naruto's strength is probably at kage-level or farther. Remember I said STRENGTH.

Err, I'm pretty sure everyone in Akatsuki is around Kage-level. Look how Sasori easily killed the third Kazekage (which was said to be the strongest Kazekage) and flaunted his body like it was a toy.

Seriously, analyze both. Kakuzu would kick Orochimaru's butt.[br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 08:34:12 PM_________________________________________________

I agree that kakuzu is stronger than kakashi but i dont think the 3rd (at his prime) would get his ass handed to him by kakuzu. Mainly because we never seen him fight in his prime. i assume sandaime would have been at least 3x faster and stronger than when he fought oro.

I meant the old Sandaime that Orochimaru barely defeated.

godofthesunn
February 23, 2007, 08:39 PM
Prediction: Sasuke kills Orochimaru. Sasuke goes after Kabuto but Kabuto easily disables him and Sasuke wonders about Kabuto's true power, but Kabuto suggests a truce (he will now use Sasuke instead of Orochimaru to fulfill his ulterior motive), but this time Kabuto will act as the superior instead of the subordinate. Oh and Tobi will buy some more eye drops.

Wait a minute, did I make this prediction already?

If your predeciton came true then I would almost have to stop reading naruto and stick with shippuden....

My thing is...it looks like orochimaru can only stay in a body for what 2 or 3 years. 2 or 3 years isnt alot of time. for someone who could make even more progress after that time. If sasuke were to give him his body then after that time period he body would be useless and he would die. and at the same time not accomplshing anything...

Thus he has to get rid of oro. The problem is that oro has a backup plan.
I for one hope that sauske doenst rely soely on the cursed seal to do everything because if he does then he will be taken over.

Kabuto's intentions are unknown heck he could be poising oro instead of helping him.....

true. lol He talks all that crap when hes at a advantage for real. But he forget that Naruto save is life. I wonder what Kakashi would look like with his heart out. lol lol

But i think Naruto know that Kakashi was at is limit and there is nothing Kakashi could have done at that point. because Kakuzu would have killed him even if he use MS Sharigan.

Terumaru
February 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
If people know anything about story writing is that you dont' keep characters in a story that you don't think will be useful to the plot:

This being said, I believe Orochimaru will be killed.. I'm not sure if it will be this time, but very soon.. and through Sasuke, he made it perfectly clear that he doesn't need Orochimaru anymore, -"You have nothing left to teach me"- Even if it only seems like he's completely useless to Sasuke; as far as I've seen he's become completely useless to the plot as well.

What's Orochimaru done for the story other than teach Sasuke so he can take his body? Not much... even Kabuto has more of a purpose because people don't know who's side he's actually on and where he comes from. The Third Hokage also wore out his use to the plot when he was fighting to save the village.. it's noted many times in the story that a Hokage will die for his village. This is why he used the Shinigami against Orochimaru; because not only did he know he was going to die but everybody as a reader had a feeling he would as well.

That' being said, my prediction is that Orochimaru will die because Sasuke needs to know if he has the power and potential as Itachi does so he can set off to fight him. Sasuke may not want to achieve MS by killing Naruto (his best friend) but I agree with those that say he'll kill Orochimaru to obtain MS in order to match Itachi.

This is my opinion and prediction; sometimes I like to look at the story as a whole rather than a chapter at a time :) That's why I rarely post until a really plot turning/ twisting chapter comes along.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
Well I 100% support the idea of Orochimaru dying but I doubt Kabuto will die to Sasuke, but how else can I incorporate Kabuto in the new plans? :P

blackboy
February 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
i enjoyed this chapter. glad to see sasuke back. after seeing sasuke use a new weapon-like jutsu
naruto is really going to need asuma's chakra knives. or could he just use a normal weapon, put wind nature chakra into it and it will be just as effective as the chakra knives?

any way prediction time:
Sasuke and Orochimaru exchange justus, with Sasuke having a major advantage over Orochimaru.
At least until Orochimaru begins using new jutsus and taking advantage of Sasuke's cursed seal.

One Eyed Sharingan
February 23, 2007, 09:15 PM
i think, Naruto's strength (stamina, chakra) is exceptional... and i don't think there's "kage level (physical) strength"

whoa.. for 344 predicition... damn, we gonna get a hell of fight, i don't think oro's ass will be handed, he may have taught many to Sasuke but i do think he has many he hadn't taught to Sasuke

Darrenj
February 23, 2007, 09:18 PM

I disagree, the ammount of Raikiris he did in that fight, was compareable to his limit when he was teaching it to sasuke
I believe his limit was way above of what we saw in that fight, now in the timeskip

Only takes 1sec to do MS, problem with Deidara, was he was moving... Kakuzu was point blank

sasmita
February 23, 2007, 09:23 PM
sasuke will kill oro and then gain his mangekyou

I disagree, the ammount of Raikiris he did in that fight, was compareable to his limit when he was teaching it to sasuke
I believe his limit was way above of what we saw in that fight, now in the timeskip

Only takes 1sec to do MS, problem with Deidara, was he was moving... Kakuzu was point blank

You missing the point. Kakashi using the sharigan which drain is chakra. So that limit how many time he use is Raikiris. so Kakashi was at is limit when naruto save him. using the Ms Sharigan could even kill kakashi at that point.. because is chakra level is all most on empty..

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 09:27 PM

But it takes time for Kakashi to prepare the MS especially when his chakra was that low and I doubt Kakuzu was gonna stop ripping Kakashi's heart out and wait for him to prepare[br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 09:26:03 PM_________________________________________________Btw, how can killing Orochimaru give Sasuke the MS? Did I miss something because when did Orochimaru become Sasuke's best friend?

Did they go see movies together or something? lol

clowsui
February 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
The next chapter's title being Rebirth...I wonder what it references to.

Terumaru
February 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
Btw, how can killing Orochimaru give Sasuke the MS? Did I miss something because when did Orochimaru become Sasuke's best friend?

Did they go see movies together or something? lol

The point of obtaining MS is killing someone important to you and even that is not exactly what it is in full detail. It's not about being your best friend. It's still a huge mystery on how MS is obtained.. The way Kakashi and Itachi obtaining the MS was different from each other. So killing Orochimaru (Sasuke's Sensei) may allow him to obtain MS.

blackboy
February 23, 2007, 09:40 PM
it could possibly be a rebirth of Sasuke. perhaps since we last saw him have an actual battle, he has changed his fighting style and how he handles his emotions during battle.

just my opinion....

arslan
February 23, 2007, 09:42 PM
yeah i think sasuke gaining MS by killing oro is just speculation. if anything i think kakashi will teach him how to activate MS ;)

Tha_bounce
February 23, 2007, 09:43 PM
Err, I'm pretty sure everyone in Akatsuki is around Kage-level. Look how Sasori easily killed the third Kazekage (which was said to be the strongest Kazekage) and flaunted his body like it was a toy.

I'm sorry but neither you nor I know how "easily" the 3rd Kazekage was killed. Sasori could have done it in 5 mins and not break a sweat or almost at the verge of his life. And I believe somewhere in the manga it was said he had help from Oro to do it. If that is right... that in itself is testament to the Kazekage's strenght.

Yes the Akatsuki are strong and some possibly at Kage level (in my opinion) not all but my point is with all these who killed who and who is stronger discussions - they are difficult to determine. All you really know is Kazekage is dead. How he got beaten is a mystery till it is shown to us and as a result how strong Sasori is as a result of killing him is a far stretch from fact and more speculation.

sharingan_kakashi
February 23, 2007, 09:49 PM
i think its time for Oro to die. he is useless now that he has killed the 3rd and passed his knowledge to Sasuke.

i think, Naruto's strength (stamina, chakra) is exceptional... and i don't think there's "kage level (physical) strength"
If Naruto isn't at "Kage level" in strength, who is? Because he has twice the amount of chakra/ stamina of the hokage i saw so far. He just need to get more training or try to train is self even more by fighting other Ninja's from other countries..

Terumaru
February 23, 2007, 09:53 PM
yeah i think sasuke gaining MS by killing oro is just speculation. if anything i think kakashi will teach him how to activate MS ;)

Well if anything, he's gaining his freedom by killing Orochimaru.[br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 09:51:46 PM_________________________________________________

i think its time for Oro to die. he is useless now that he has killed the 3rd and passed his knowledge to Sasuke.

My sentiments (and words) exactly. I totally agree.

PredatorNar
February 23, 2007, 09:59 PM
I still wonder where Jiraiya is. Shouldn't Jiraiya be helping Konoha battle Akatsuki instead of looking at porn?

Jiraiya should be at Orochimaru's door and be like "Hellllllloooo. Anyone home?" and then join in one the battle, summon the frog stomach and let nature take its course.

sasmita
February 23, 2007, 10:06 PM
then after obtaining MS, sasuke *stupidly* practices amaterasu and tsukuyomi

kabuto then captures the exhausted sasuke to become his next container

then kabuto (with sasuke body and MS) will join akatsuki by defeating AL

ultimately kabuto will slay naruto and seal kyuubi on himself or the next container (itachi)

mangadictus
February 23, 2007, 10:24 PM
Oro should live. Without Oro, it'll be Akatsuki all the way for the antagonists side. And if Oro survives, he can just grab another fresh meat and do the soul transfer. Why wont he use Kabuto instead. Uber power!

Richard
February 23, 2007, 11:19 PM
If sauske does gains his freedom, there's a possibility he would come back to konoha maybe, after all itachi is bound to come to konoha sooner or later, i can see sauske watching the others fight other akatsuki and not move a finger to help them, just waiting for itachi, but then again that would end the drama of his absence.

Other strange posibility is that the one fighting orochimaru could be an akatsuki member, leaving oro too weak, then he could be saved by sauske only to leave oro alone, at any rate it would be interesting to see akatsuki members or jiraya in that sauske/oro fight.

There's just no way oro would die or sauske would be taken over for good, worst case scenario is that sauske will find a way to get free from orochimaru sooner or later.

Dattebayo45
February 23, 2007, 11:38 PM
Kabuto will interfere and fight Sasuke and Kabuto will show us that misterious power that his eyes showed in the Chunnin Exams.Then Orochimaru will mock Sasuke for being weak.

Elmdorz
February 24, 2007, 12:12 AM
2 Predictions for me. And so far Ive been 1/1. mark my words mods!!

Prediction 1: Sasuke will kill Orochimaru.

Prediction 2: Orochimaru will call a bluff, he will say exactly these words.. "If you kill me now, you will never be able to ressurect your clan as you always wanted". Basically he will say the same thing he said to Tsunade about her boyfriend or whatever. And Sasuke will be a moron and fall for the trick.

One of those 2 will happen Im tellin ya.

godofthesunn
February 24, 2007, 12:55 AM
as much as I wish it was an akustki member I know thats not going to happen. I just hope sauske doens't get taken over because if so he would die in three years since eveyone oro inhabits dies after 2 or 3 years or something.

hereis
February 24, 2007, 01:16 AM
Damnation, what a chapter!

Kabuto sneaks out steathily and with suspicious timing (Oro starts laughing as he picks up on this fact and the possibility that Kabuto just might be weakening/limiting Oro via medications), Sasuke confirms his ability to manipulate his elemental affinity beyond plausible recognition (Oro cannot even ID it), and the chapter ends with a beautiful cliffhanger as to what Sasuke will do after he says to Oro: "I have nothing more to learn from you... and will show no mercy."

What's next?

1) Sasuke challenges Oro to a match to the death

I see this happening for several reasons.
a) Sasuke directly alludes to it when saying he will show Oro no mercy, even if Oro begs for it.
b) Oro had previously mocked Sasuke's ability to control his emotions when it came to delivering the final blow. Sasuke being the proud Uchiha he is takes this to heart and therefore determines Oro's destruction to be a worthwhile rebuttal for Oro's unfounded remark.
c) Sasuke is certain that there are particular battle techniques Oro refuses to show him because Oro is a selfish bastard and wishes to always have a few aces up his sleeve, even against his pupil. Embracing this knowledge, and combining it with his desire to acquire all jutsus necessary to defeat Itachi, Sasuke decides he must force Oro's hand in the matter. In defending his life Oro must use his best battle jutsu, and by showing them to Sasuke, Sasuke will either acquire them via his sharingan or he will be able to analyze them later on and develop counters at his own disposal.
d) I agree with people who say Naruto and Sakura have both had their moments in the spotlight, and it's now Sasuke's turn. Kishi's been keeping him disturbingly mystified to the point he's beyond enigmatic and just a plain ol' question mark now. It's time to see something. And since it's been so long since anything with Sasuke has really been displayed, and the Sasuke following is so large and dedicated, this should be a whole lot of that special something.

Furthermore, even though Oro is coughing up blood, he has regained use of his hands and probably his arms as well. Note how he is able to manipulate his hands to hold the blood he's coughed up, and also how he can bend his arms at the elbows to block (block!!) Sasuke's chakra blade. He was unable to do these things during the Sannin fight. Although Sasuke damaged the seal necessary for summoning Mando, if Oro has truly regained use of his appendages he'll still be able to put up one hell of a fight, ill or not.

2) Sasuke defeats Oro and heads to Konoha

a) Yea, yea, why? Well, after acquiring all Oro has left within him during their death match (battle-wise, since I doubt Sasuke cares for all this immortality-nonsense) Sasuke decides Oro isn't really worth killing, in the end. After all, Oro is a bother to the Akatsuki and the Akatsuki will probably get in Sasuke's way when he tries to confront Itachi - so why not leave the humiliated (or debilitated) Oro to deal with or distract them? I do not believe the Mangekyou theory is valid here, since Sasuke obviously is not even fond of Oro and saying Oro is "important" to Sasuke is a bit like saying defecation is crucial to the actual process of digestion.
b) Kabuto decides to stick by Orochimaru because of the advancements Oro develops/is developing towards immortality. Kabuto, being a medical nin, and also an extremely mysterious character of implicitly incredible strength, will bide his time further in hiding while Oro recuperates and takes over some poor soul's body.
c) Sasuke goes back to Konoha under the reasoning: "Itachi is in the Akatsuki. I know the Akatsuki are after the kyubbi and the kyubbi is in Konoha." (READ: Naruto) Therefore he'll be heading off to a reunion, of sorts, with the rest of team 7 when the Akatsuki attacks Konoha. It's been a long time coming.

(and that's my mini essay for the week! i can't wait til the next chapter arrives :) )

amphreded
February 24, 2007, 02:08 AM
My prediction

1) Sasuke will start fighting with Oro
2) Kabuto will be watching the fight. He won't take side and decide that he will obediantly serve the winner of the match (I think this fits his personality).
3) Sasuke clearly has the upperhand, until Oro activates the "Seal" to weaken Sasuke
4) Eventually Oro will lose because Sasuke proves too stong to be contained by such seal. Likely Oro will die, since this is his best time to die, imo. Prolonging his life will make us audience feels like the story keeps stretching and unresolved.
5) Kabuto tells Sasuke that he will now serve Sasuke. Sasuke would refuse. Kabuto is now a free roaming ninja who will be saved for later storyline.
6) Sasuke will go to Konoha sooner or later. One prediction is that he knows Akatsuki is looking after Naruto, so Sasuke will be around Konoha. Another prediction that he will sneak into Konoha and actually go talk to Tsunade, asking her that he will be the one to fight Itachi - and in return, he will come back to Konoha if he successfully avenges his clan. The council elders will tell Tsunade to contain Sasuke and disallows him to fight because it will cause too much trouble. However, Tsunade will keep her word to Sasuke because she knows there's no way to stop Sasuke and his deal (to come back to Konoha) doesn't sound too shabby.

sectum
February 24, 2007, 02:57 AM
Furthermore, even though Oro is coughing up blood, he has regained use of his hands and probably his arms as well. Note how he is able to manipulate his hands to hold the blood he's coughed up, and also how he can bend his arms at the elbows to block (block!!) Sasuke's chakra blade. He was unable to do these things during the Sannin fight. Although Sasuke damaged the seal necessary for summoning Mando, if Oro has truly regained use of his appendages he'll still be able to put up one hell of a fight, ill or not.

That is already obvious from the 4-tail Kyuubified Naruto fight. Orochimaru uses his arms to do all sorts of stuff then.

Anyway, I'm guessing that at the end of this fight, Sasuke is going to lose and Orochimaru is going to use his spirit-transfer jutsu to take over Sasuke's body. I mean, it's pretty much the only choice left here that makes sense, plot-wise.

What happens after that though, I have no idea.

Actually, on second thought, maybe Sasuke "wins." But regardless, Orochimaru is going to use this as an opportunity to take over Sasuke's body. Look at it this way - would the manga author allow Sasuke to just blindly allow Orochimaru to take over his body? No way, that would just be lame and pathetic. So, he sets up this battle royale so Sasuke gets one last hurrah (for a while at least). Like I said, maybe there's some way that the merged entity can be separated later, but the merge IS going to happen, and soon.

From the story perspective, Orochimaru is obviously going to need to transfer out of his current body VERY SOON. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and use the transfer as a way to squash Sasuke's rebellion.

neomaster121
February 24, 2007, 05:01 AM
That is already obvious from the 4-tail Kyuubified Naruto fight. Orochimaru uses his arms to do all sorts of stuff then.

Anyway, I'm guessing that at the end of this fight, Sasuke is going to lose and Orochimaru is going to use his spirit-transfer jutsu to take over Sasuke's body. I mean, it's pretty much the only choice left here that makes sense, plot-wise.

What happens after that though, I have no idea.

Actually, on second thought, maybe Sasuke "wins." But regardless, Orochimaru is going to use this as an opportunity to take over Sasuke's body. Look at it this way - would the manga author allow Sasuke to just blindly allow Orochimaru to take over his body? No way, that would just be lame and pathetic. So, he sets up this battle royale so Sasuke gets one last hurrah (for a while at least). Like I said, maybe there's some way that the merged entity can be separated later, but the merge IS going to happen, and soon.

From the story perspective, Orochimaru is obviously going to need to transfer out of his current body VERY SOON. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and use the transfer as a way to squash Sasuke's rebellion.

how does oro taking over sasuke's body make sense plot wise?

Maybe to u but to a lot of people including me it doesn't. I think that he might not get killed by sasuke but badly beaten. He still has thousands of nin that he can transfer into as sasuke left them all alive.

Anyways Kabuto gave the look of death to oro as he heard him laugh. I believe we will see like a training exercise. Oro makes his moves and sasuke counters all. In turn increasing his ego. After that he would say something like "As i thought you really do have nothing to teach me!" Oror gets shook and then Sasuke shows us a glimps of his new tech that he wanted to use against naruto.

Sarmad
February 24, 2007, 05:50 AM
I think that there are two reasons why Orochimaru can't be defeated by Sasuke or at least won't die by his hands.

1. As many of you already said, Kishimoto probably wants to keep Oro a little longer around.

2. Naruto is the one who needs to kill Orochimaru. As a future Hokage he is bound to prove that he can deal with any evil guy who threatens Konoha. And Orochimaru happens to be the greatest threat. :amuse

As for my predicitons for the next chapter:

I doubt that there will be a final battle in the next chapter or rather any time soon. It's too early for that. And i don't think that Akatsuki is going to show up. That'd be way too easy.

I guess that the three of them - Kabuto, Oro and Sasuke - will fight for a while just to show us how strong they actually are and part ways after that, all of 'em alive. ^^ I can't quite say in which constellation .. If it'll be Sasuke with Kabuto or Sasuke alone... don't know. But something tells me that the final battle will take place when Sasuke confronts Itachi.

I'm not sure about one think though. Is Orochimaru able to transfer his soul already?

neomaster121
February 24, 2007, 05:57 AM
no he can't transfer his soul for a few more months if im not mistaken i believe it was said by kakashi when they first trained naruto

GreeN Beast of Konoha
February 24, 2007, 06:14 AM
i want to know which shape manipulation does sasuke did

ninetailfox
February 24, 2007, 07:23 AM
well, prediction:

oro own sasuke, no doubt about it! but when i think about it, oro is sick, so i will go with sasuke owning oro, nop i think its oro win, nah its sasuke would win....arghhh this make me crazy!!

guess i have to wait a week to see whats happen, :p

ferza
February 24, 2007, 07:32 AM
Maybe we get to find out how crazy Kabuto is....

hitokugutsu
February 24, 2007, 08:47 AM
Sasuke was able to ake out hundreds of ninja without a scratch on him, and with Oro in such a bad condition he could probably win. But Oro isn't gonna die, he'll offer Sasuke to bring back his clan, since that was also one of Sasuke's goals

scy_sasuke
February 24, 2007, 09:41 AM
i think sasuke just try to test the power of orochimaru when he sick, so he can trust him that oro can beat itachi

juUnior
February 24, 2007, 10:16 AM
I think that next chapter will be all about beginig with some talking on fight Saske vs Oro, I don't see any option :D

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 10:54 AM
but in the legend oro was killed by Sarutobi Sasuke, and sarutobi is death so it can be sasuke xD

yodakage
February 24, 2007, 11:16 AM
did anybody notice when sasuke used the chakra blade, his left hand is already in the curse seal mode?

as for if sasuke be able to surpress the seal from oro by using kakashi's seal, you have to remember when kakashi put the seal on sasuke, oro was in the room. oro even mention how kakashi was able to perform seal since the last time he saw him. oro might know how to counter kakashi's seal.

as for pred: kabuto will help sasuke 'try' to kill oro, and at the last minute switch side and fight sasuke.

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 11:24 AM
but the seal from kakashi is already broken when i remember. So it have no affect on the cursed seal all sasuka can do is to predent on his on willpower

NotAJock2Day
February 24, 2007, 11:25 AM
Kakashi was able to use MS to get rid of Deidara's explosion pretty much instantly, so Kakuzu's BODY would have been done for. No place to put hearts = dead guy.

Oh yeah and Orochimaru can't take Sasuke's body yet because it hasn't been 3 years yet (it almost is). Oro's sweating way too much to have anything big up his sleeve. If he's going to try to control the Curse Seal I bad Sasu's "cursed blood" is going to override his influence at this point. There's got to be something about a mature Sharingan that made Oro unable to take over Itachi, so I'm sure Sasuke has developed that mental power as he displayed against the Kyuubi.

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 11:26 AM
hmmn lol sasuka, wtf did my finger do i mean sasuke

pcxxy
February 24, 2007, 11:58 AM
Wow this chapter was UBER schweet!!!

Anyhows, there's a few things I wanna bring up from what I've read from these few chapters:

1) Kakashi's seal on the seal behind Sasuke's neck: I don't think it's gonna be there any more coz I mean there's no way Oro won't know about it and not do anything about it after spending nearly 3 years with Sasuke.

2) Kabuto siding with Sasuke: I just don't see how they can 'get along'. Maybe there's a slim chance that Kabuto has given up the partnership with Oro but if he really does, I can no longer see where he'll be in the future, unless he's some Akatsuki spy (but it's already revealed that he was only Sasori's puppet, so that's pretty unlikely). Perhaps he knows about Sasuke's plan and knows about Oro's intention of fighting Sasuke so he just glanced back at his room to wish him the best or something...

Now my predictions:

1) Oro will be able to use some leverage on the curse seal that he's put in Sasuke to gain some advantage in the battle.

2) Sasuke may have already excelled in his fighting skills so he doesn't need the cursed seal to fight Oro. What we're seeing is in fact Sasuke's Sharingan genjutsu to trick Oro into thinking that he has the upperhand by maniputing that cursed seal. Afterall, the sound four have said 'you get power at the cost of freedom', and we were led to think that you would lose control of your body when you have that cursed seal... and it is also probably the route that Oro uses to take over someone else's body.

3) I feel that Sasuke will win, but Oro will not be dead, or at least he could be alive when Sasuke thinks he killed him (so we'll see Kabuto saving Oro), or Kabuto just helping Oro escape... Oro will probably have to get the body from someone else... just like how he got his current body.

4) Sasuke may end up joining teh Akatsuki (and pick up Oro's ring) since they loss of 2 more members... well, Zetsu might be able to recover Hidan somehow... but Kakuzu is gone for good.

5) We'll be seeing Oro in the future in his next battle with Sasuke or Naruto...

ANBU4U
February 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
Well, I'm not quite so final about Sasuke's fate as you are, but I do agree with you about Sasuke's defeating Oro. :amuse I think it would be a nice bit of poetic justice to see Oro defeated by his own pupil, as Oro defeated his master. It would be a fitting end for Oro. However, I really think Kishi is going to keep him around a while longer. I think Oro is going to stop Sasuke's attack by somehow manipulating his curse seal...immobilize him? I've no idea how...but it's just a hunch.

Welcome to MH by the way! :D

Im not sure I agree with all these cursed seal theorys.

If I remember the conversation with the sound four correctly they simply told Sauske that if he over used the seal at level 2 he would become a mindless slave of Orochimaru. Im fairly certain he keeps control of his own will at level one, especially with the evil supression jutsu over top of it.

Yes the seal does react to the presence of Orochimaru, but it seems to only realy bother those who dont have control over it, I doubt Oro will be able to subvert Sauske's will while he's at level one. We can talk again if he's farced to go to level two, but honestly I dont see Sauske needing to go that far......Im not sure how but Oro wont die here, but he ceratinly wont be able to "stop" Sauske.

Eithe Kabuto will intervein in some way, or Sauske may decide that he does in fact have some mercy, and that hell kill orochimaru at his best. Just like he waited for the third to age yada yada.

Either way I think we'll get a deffinate Sauske Wins vibe before things are cut short.[br]Posted on: February 24, 2007, 12:03:07 PM_________________________________________________

Okay let me analyze this for a sec. There is certaintly a parallel between the growth of Sasuke and Naruto. They are more similiar than they appreared to be. My prediction is that similiar to Naruto fighting Jiraiya in 4tails mode, Sasuke is going to fight with Oro using the cursed seal and sharingan. Now the fight between Jiraiya and Naruto; Jiraiya was seriously injured during the fight but he was able to come out on top (though injured) because he knew how to seal the power of Kyubi; it was then passed on to Kakashi to keep Kyubi in checked in case Naruto goes berserk. Now Sasuke is in a similiar sistuation, hes using the curse seal to fight Oro. Which means Oro can turn off that power up if he wants to or uses it against Sasuke. Without the curse seal, I dont think Sasuke would be able to beat Oro.

Ive heard this before, and it never really rings as a fair comparison to me.

Sauskke is at least in control when he hits level 2. But Naruto is mindless at 4tails, its either him gone beserk, or the fox completely taking over. I just cant put the 4 tailed state anywhere near the "progress" column for naruto.

khel
February 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
i think in chapter 344, half of the manga would be on sasuke n the half on naruto and Akatsuki.

my predictions:

1) As an Uchiha, sasuke has developped more than oro can imagine and furthermore sasuke doesn't bluff, so if he says oro has become useless, I think he has. Maybe sasuke has copied all oro jutsus; so I think he'll take him on quite easily but he would spare his life and leave to Konoha. :p
The half dead oro will transfer to kabuto's body and chase after sasuke.

2) We will also see Naruto being promoted to jounin ;) [maybe sakura] and preparing to go rescue sasuke.

3)And an Akatsuki meeting sayin : Kakuzu team has been taken by konoha shinobi; and more Importantly the kyubi boy(Naruto) has improve and he is apparently at an akasuki level. :s

ANBU4U
February 24, 2007, 01:20 PM

Kabuto sneaks out steathily and with suspicious timing (Oro starts laughing as he picks up on this fact and the possibility that Kabuto just might be weakening/limiting Oro via medications), Sasuke confirms his ability to manipulate his elemental affinity beyond plausible recognition (Oro cannot even ID it), and the chapter ends with a beautiful cliffhanger as to what Sasuke will do after he says to Oro: "I have nothing more to learn from you... and will show no mercy."

What's next?

a) Sasuke directly alludes to it when saying he will show Oro no mercy, even if Oro begs for it.
b) Oro had previously mocked Sasuke's ability to control his emotions when it came to delivering the final blow. Sasuke being the proud Uchiha he is takes this to heart and therefore determines Oro's destruction to be a worthwhile rebuttal for Oro's unfounded remark.
c) Sasuke is certain that there are particular battle techniques Oro refuses to show him because Oro is a selfish bastard and wishes to always have a few aces up his sleeve, even against his pupil. Embracing this knowledge, and combining it with his desire to acquire all jutsus necessary to defeat Itachi, Sasuke decides he must force Oro's hand in the matter. In defending his life Oro must use his best battle jutsu, and by showing them to Sasuke, Sasuke will either acquire them via his sharingan or he will be able to analyze them later on and develop counters at his own disposal.
d) I agree with people who say Naruto and Sakura have both had their moments in the spotlight, and it's now Sasuke's turn. Kishi's been keeping him disturbingly mystified to the point he's beyond enigmatic and just a plain ol' question mark now. It's time to see something. And since it's been so long since anything with Sasuke has really been displayed, and the Sasuke following is so large and dedicated, this should be a whole lot of that special something.

a) Yea, yea, why? Well, after acquiring all Oro has left within him during their death match (battle-wise, since I doubt Sasuke cares for all this immortality-nonsense) Sasuke decides Oro isn't really worth killing, in the end. After all, Oro is a bother to the Akatsuki and the Akatsuki will probably get in Sasuke's way when he tries to confront Itachi - so why not leave the humiliated (or debilitated) Oro to deal with or distract them? I do not believe the Mangekyou theory is valid here, since Sasuke obviously is not even fond of Oro and saying Oro is "important" to Sasuke is a bit like saying defecation is crucial to the actual process of digestion.
b) Kabuto decides to stick by Orochimaru because of the advancements Oro develops/is developing towards immortality. Kabuto, being a medical nin, and also an extremely mysterious character of implicitly incredible strength, will bide his time further in hiding while Oro recuperates and takes over some poor soul's body.
c) Sasuke goes back to Konoha under the reasoning: "Itachi is in the Akatsuki. I know the Akatsuki are after the kyubbi and the kyubbi is in Konoha." (READ: Naruto) Therefore he'll be heading off to a reunion, of sorts, with the rest of team 7 when the Akatsuki attacks Konoha. It's been a long time coming.

(and that's my mini essay for the week! i can't wait til the next chapter arrives :) )

There isnt an ounce of this I disagree with, bravo.

I dont even know where to begin commenting on it...so I'll pick a different topic. Sauske versus Naruto.

In the end thats half of this upcoming fight. We've seen Sakura, and we've seen Naruto, now Kishi is giving us an earnest look at Sauske so that we can compare the three. And by comparing them we know that this story is far from over.

Heres what we know about the would be team 7:

Sakura has much improved, neigh, S-Ranked supplementary skills as well as immense strength and what seems to be decent (if standard taijutsu) which is further helped by her power. Also she has.....alleged......genjutsu skills, which would be interesting to see, she's certainly adapt at dispelling them, which is a plus.

Naruto has what seems to be solid (if once again unwowing) taijutsu skills. There is alot of hear-say of course but from what weve seen his speed is nothing to note however his usage of shadow clones is percise and he can generally use their placement to suppliment any disadvantage against speedy opponents. He has some wicked finishing moves....but his ability to set them up leaves one wanting. He also has promising wind manipulation skills, though they have yet to be utilized.

Now for Sasuke. We KNOW nothing, all we have are isolated abilities and no clue how he strings them together in combat:

1. His speed is note worthy, and as far as sakura is concerned quicker than the eye.

2. We know his defense is such that grabbing him would probably be a mistake ::CN::.

3. We also know that he's more than likely completely reinvented his fighting style. In part 1 he specialized in mid-range attacks and a distinct taijutsu (sadly, taijutsu that was then more notable than both Naruto and Sakura's is currently) he is now seen weilding one or two swords in every encounter. This porbably means, or at least implies, that he switched to a short to mid range style ::at least one of the swords can change length:: and focuses on specilaized melee weapons combat.

4. He's capable of Sharingan Genjutsu at this point.

5. He can supress the kyuubi's chakra to an unknown extent.

From this I can only conclude that this fight will reiterate up the ONE consistant thing in this manga. Naruto chasing Sauske.

Win or lose what we're about to see should be wowing, and it will ::eventually:: fuel Narutos drive, his chase for equal footing. This story is over the day Naruto officilally surpasses Sauske....likely the day he becomes hokage. So, the next chapter will give us an idea of how far Naruto has left to go. This is why, ultimately, we'll get a good chapter or so to see Sauske's skills, because the fights not even about him versus Oro. Well, at heart anyway.

Well, thats my opinion. Right or wrong, enjoy!

P.S.- I have no clue about Kabuto, all I can say for sure is that he knows whats going on.[br]Posted on: February 24, 2007, 01:13:56 PM_________________________________________________

1) Kakashi's seal on the seal behind Sasuke's neck: I don't think it's gonna be there any more coz I mean there's no way Oro won't know about it and not do anything about it after spending nearly 3 years with Sasuke.

It's deffinately still there, you can see it clearly a few chapters back. I'd pull out the page and chapter numbers but...lazy. But trust me im 100% positive it's there.

MagixRel
February 24, 2007, 01:28 PM
2) We will also see Naruto being promoted to jounin ;) [maybe sakura] and preparing to go rescue sasuke.

I really like this and hope to see it come true as well. I'd add Shikamaru to the jounin promotion list as well though; afterall he did take out Hidan and has always been the quasi leader of the new generation on missions.

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
ehmm guys kakashis seal was broken.... why has everybody this forgotten :p

DarkManSharingan32
February 24, 2007, 01:42 PM
ehmm guys kakashis seal was broken.... why has everybody this forgotten :p

Probably because the seal was shown again.
Pity you for missing it. lol

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 01:47 PM
hm can you tell me in which chapter?? When it is so than iam sorry and it slipt my mind ^^

arslan
February 24, 2007, 01:49 PM
There isnt an ounce of this I disagree with, bravo.

I dont even know where to begin commenting on it...so I'll pick a different topic. Sauske versus Naruto.

In the end thats half of this upcoming fight. We've seen Sakura, and we've seen Naruto, now Kishi is giving us an earnest look at Sauske so that we can compare the three. And by comparing them we know that this story is far from over.

Heres what we know about the would be team 7:

Sakura has much improved, neigh, S-Ranked supplementary skills as well as immense strength and what seems to be decent (if standard taijutsu) which is further helped by her power. Also she has.....alleged......genjutsu skills, which would be interesting to see, she's certainly adapt at dispelling them, which is a plus.

Naruto has what seems to be solid (if once again unwowing) taijutsu skills. There is alot of hear-say of course but from what weve seen his speed is nothing to note however his usage of shadow clones is percise and he can generally use their placement to suppliment any disadvantage against speedy opponents. He has some wicked finishing moves....but his ability to set them up leaves one wanting. He also has promising wind manipulation skills, though they have yet to be utilized.

Now for Sasuke. We KNOW nothing, all we have are isolated abilities and no clue how he strings them together in combat:

1. His speed is note worthy, and as far as sakura is concerned quicker than the eye.

2. We know his defense is such that grabbing him would probably be a mistake ::CN::.

3. We also know that he's more than likely completely reinvented his fighting style. In part 1 he specialized in mid-range attacks and a distinct taijutsu (sadly, taijutsu that was then more notable than both Naruto and Sakura's is currently) he is now seen weilding one or two swords in every encounter. This porbably means, or at least implies, that he switched to a short to mid range style ::at least one of the swords can change length:: and focuses on specilaized melee weapons combat.

4. He's capable of Sharingan Genjutsu at this point.

5. He can supress the kyuubi's chakra to an unknown extent.

From this I can only conclude that this fight will reiterate up the ONE consistant thing in this manga. Naruto chasing Sauske.

Win or lose what we're about to see should be wowing, and it will ::eventually:: fuel Narutos drive, his chase for equal footing. This story is over the day Naruto officilally surpasses Sauske....likely the day he becomes hokage. So, the next chapter will give us an idea of how far Naruto has left to go. This is why, ultimately, we'll get a good chapter or so to see Sauske's skills, because the fights not even about him versus Oro. Well, at heart anyway.

Well, thats my opinion. Right or wrong, enjoy!

P.S.- I have no clue about Kabuto, all I can say for sure is that he knows whats going on.[br]Posted on: February 24, 2007, 01:13:56 PM_________________________________________________
It's deffinately still there, you can see it clearly a few chapters back. I'd pull out the page and chapter numbers but...lazy. But trust me im 100% positive it's there.

i totally agree that sasuke's fighting style is going to be even more distinct now and he does seem to have matured alot. also i can see a decisive fight between naruto and sasuke in slightly distant future. kakashi might teach sasuke MS after he joins them

PS. kakashi's evil sealing method seal can be seen on sasuke at the end of ch 340 when naruto asks for another chance to take kakuzu down

gcd
February 24, 2007, 02:21 PM
I hope sasuke dies, please god...

arslan
February 24, 2007, 02:26 PM
I hope sasuke dies, please god...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i honestly think sasuke won't die. he and naruto are kinda like yin and yang so sorry but i think your wish is highly unrealistic

DarkManSharingan32
February 24, 2007, 02:33 PM
hm can you tell me in which chapter?? When it is so than iam sorry and it slipt my mind ^^

Chapter 342, on splitpage 17 and 18.
If you notice Sasuke's left shoulder, you will see Orochimaru's Cursed Seal...encircled by Kakashi Evil Sealing jutsu.

DMS--->:burnkk<---chocohexe

j9virtue
February 24, 2007, 02:33 PM
I think their fight will be interrupted by akatsuki. Its about time they catch up to orochimaru. Orochimaru won't get sasuke's body, but orochimaru will get what he wants - the sharingan. I am not sure who from but it has to happen. I still believe orochimaru has to live till the end of this series or at least be killed by either the other 2 sannin or one of the higher-ups in akatsuki. Sasuke won't be the one to kill orochimaru, at least not this early if it happens then this series can't last for much longer. Oro is far too important and too developed to die this early.

gcd
February 24, 2007, 02:34 PM

i honestly think sasuke won't die. he and naruto are kinda like yin and yang so sorry but i think your wish is highly unrealistic

Hehe just let the lady die :).

rajuchacha
February 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
sasuke is simply testing himself and orochimaru, he accept in front of naruto that he cannot kill itachi, but oro in his body can. He just want to check whether oro qualifies to claim his body, if oro loses to sasuke he dont deserve his body, but if wins sasuke has a lot to learn from him. its a win win situation.[br]Posted on: February 24, 2007, 02:46:15 PM_________________________________________________

sasuke wont coz oro wont kill him, he is his prized container after all

chocohexe
February 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
youre right dsm, but why did you burn me ;_____________; *lol* I really have not seen this.

yemsta
February 24, 2007, 02:56 PM
I agree with various people who have said that sasuke is testing orochimaru with this fight I think this is the most probable thing. Although or is in pretty bad shape atm . I still think oro will win because remember when sasuke killed all those nin and oro said " they called me a genius but I was nothing compared to him at his age" or something like that, It sounded like oro still knew he was much more powerful than sasuke. Its just the way he said it it just seemed like he thought he could still pwn sasuke.

Also when sasuke attacked him he was still talking like he could pwn him. He is a Sannin after all and many people believe he is stronger than jiraiya (although I dont) so oro is not out of it yet.

By the way that chakra blade was nice by sasuke!! I can see him attacking someone with his sword and they think he has missed then he makes a lightning chakra blade and kills thm with it lol!

arslan
February 24, 2007, 03:02 PM
I agree with various people who have said that sasuke is testing orochimaru with this fight I think this is the most probable thing. Although or is in pretty bad shape atm . I still think oro will win because remember when sasuke killed all those nin and oro said " they called me a genius but I was nothing compared to him at his age" or something like that, It sounded like oro still knew he was much more powerful than sasuke. Its just the way he said it it just seemed like he thought he could still pwn sasuke.

Also when sasuke attacked him he was still talking like he could pwn him. He is a Sannin after all and many people believe he is stronger than jiraiya (although I dont) so oro is not out of it yet.

By the way that chakra blade was nice by sasuke!! I can see him attacking someone with his sword and they think he has missed then he makes a lightning chakra blade and kills thm with it lol!

well that chakra blade and oro not knowing about it is indicative of the fact that sasuke's true growth and strength are hidden from oro, so i won't count sasuke out of the fight yet. i think next chapter is going to be awesome :)

aziboxe
February 24, 2007, 03:18 PM
hm. but oro looks worried. he is at his limit. very weak now ^_~. besides, wasn't someone looking for the parallel to naruto beat akatsuki.

however, oro may still have some to contribute to the plot, to more than likely, he will not die =\

neomaster121
February 24, 2007, 04:49 PM
I think sasuke will beat him so badly he just doesn't see the point of killing oro

Marq
February 24, 2007, 04:54 PM
Interesting chapter. Good chapter to follow up after the Immortal Arc. Boy I bet, NaruxHinas fans must be blowing their heads off on that one. (I view the NaruxHina paring cute and fits with the cliche) I wonder what Kishi is gonna do with Team 8 seeing as they have yet to even make a showing at all.. but back to the chapter itself. So now, the now the battle between Orochi v.s. Sasuke happens. (It was going to eventually)

Boy what a predicatment this battles is. Sasuke wins, Orochi is defeated, the Akatsuki is left as the enemies of the story. But if Orochi wins, doesn't that mean.. Sasuke is pretty much screwed.. I would like to see just Orochi v.s Sasuke with out interruptions. ( I mean, Kabuto is probably going to come back and do something)

arslan
February 24, 2007, 05:01 PM
I think sasuke will beat him so badly he just doesn't see the point of killing oro

that might very well be the case :blink

violette
February 24, 2007, 05:08 PM
ahh...this chapter totally ruined my prediction for the series... -_-;;; (not necessarily a bad thing though).

it's weird, i feel like, now, the naruto/sasuke battle is never going to happen...it seems more like sasuke's going to end up in some comprising situation that requires saving either from akatsuki or oro...

i dunno. i just want sasuke out of there and into a better outfit. :p lmao

oh and pft, haha, predictions for next few chaps: oro beats sasuke saying he still has a lot to learn, sasuke tries to lash out (while being a sore loser and bleeding from wounds) but is stopped by kabuto who tells him he knows how sasuke can beat him...blahblah, next fight sasuke almost defeats him, but oro uses jutsu to get his body -> kabuto leaps in front of sasuke, sasuke uses chance to escape.

and throw in some akatsuki/konoha stuff.

moscovite999
February 24, 2007, 06:11 PM
I think the fight Orochi / Sasuke will happen; and the pleasure for Kishimoto and for us of course will be to draw a sword fight. The raikiri sword and the snake sword. It's impossible that Oro dead here, at this step of the manga. S o for the result of the fight... Of course kabuto will participate to the fight...

Astral_Shive
February 24, 2007, 06:20 PM
ok i will explain something..........

oro can win with no problems ,whatever someone like that or no.........
everyone remember mark that orochiamru gave to sasuke in forest of death?
Sasuke fight in Chunin exams
with gaara

that mark take almost all his powers
next sound 4 take him to orochimaru in that funny box

He change himself to stage 2
but that mark hurts and orochimaru give orders to his people ..........that doesnt change
oro can do whatever he like with people with his mark on neck

so if Sasuke go fighting oro he have less than 1% chance for victory

but Naruto author.......Ma...... hehe i forget the name
xD

he can do whatever he like
but when we look at this situation with common sense
....Sasuke can't win

but that depends on author what he will do

maybe some Kabuto drugs help Sasuke destroy negative effects of this mark or something
xD

ok whatever xD

insideabreak
February 24, 2007, 06:24 PM
i think that sasuke will lose somehow. however, he will end up gaining ms in the near future. if oro was expecting this day to come, why would he not prepare? i seriously doubt sasuke will succeed in killing him.

Shouji
February 24, 2007, 06:56 PM
i dont count on sasukes win , he winning means he is stronger then the 3rd hokage ( by logical ) nad i dont think he is on that lvl

body flicker
February 24, 2007, 07:54 PM
i don't think there's going to be a winner to this fight nor do i think sasuke just testing oro

this fight will probably only last about two chapters sasuke going to put a hurting on orochimaru for awhile then oro going to use some tight ass jutsu
sasuke gets hurt then he uses some jutsu as a distraction gets away oro's pissed kabuto comes back acts like he dosent know what just happen

stoney556
February 24, 2007, 07:59 PM
i dont count on sasukes win , he winning means he is stronger then the 3rd hokage ( by logical ) nad i dont think he is on that lvl

Where do you get Sasuke beating Oro means he's stronger than the Sandaime? Oro at 100% could barely beat the Sandaime, and lost his arms in the process. Oro may have regained his arms, but I'd say he's currently around 50-60%, with his arms encased in seals and his coughing and hacking up blood. I'm sure Sasuke is stronger than a heavily weakened Oro, and will thus win this fight in some way, whether it be in killing Oro or maiming him in a way that he can escape.

This could all prove for naught, however, if Kabuto's hidden desires revolve around Oro being alive. With his glance back at the room, however, I highly doubt he cares either way. This means Oro has likely fulfilled his usefulness, so Kabuto may want to kill him now so he won't hinder his future plots.

All three will be involved in some way, Kabuto most likely as a spectator. I doubt Sasuke will kill Oro, that will be up to Kabuto. Sasuke will flee the fight, and he will be faced with three choices:

1:) He goes off to train alone, perfecting his skills and challenging various shinobi. Not a very likely chance unless he develops MS in this fight.

2:) He returns to Konoha, saying he defected from Oro and killed him. Tsunade will allow him back after pleading from Naruto and Sakura, but he will constantly be in company of Kakashi. This is very likely as he knows Itachi is after the Kyuubi in Naruto, and if he's near Naruto he will find Itachi.

3:) He steals Oro's Akatsuki ring and joins the organization, knowing they can make him stronger and he will be able to fight Itachi at any given time. Also likely as it fulfills two of his goals: more strength and closer to Itachi.

No matter what happens, Sasuke will be freed of Oro, Kabuto will reveal his ulterior motives, and Akatsuki will show who their next target is (hopefully not the Kyuubi, they still have two weaker biju to find). I also hope Team 8 shows up in some way, as they are long overdue for an appearance. Also, some interaction between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata could give the manga the much needed love and drama Kishi was planning to give it.

sirlipton
February 24, 2007, 08:13 PM
i predict that sasuke is more than a match for the sick oro and will practically kill him, but with kabutos help (he will help out oro) they will be forced to flee, then oro will have no choice and kabuto will offer his body as the container. i think all of this will happen in 344. either this or sasuke is forced to flee, but either way i think kabuto will be the next container

ANBU4U
February 24, 2007, 08:20 PM
Interesting chapter. Good chapter to follow up after the Immortal Arc. Boy I bet, NaruxHinas fans must be blowing their heads off on that one. (I view the NaruxHina paring cute and fits with the cliche) I wonder what Kishi is gonna do with Team 8 seeing as they have yet to even make a showing at all.. but back to the chapter itself. So now, the now the battle between Orochi v.s. Sasuke happens. (It was going to eventually)

Boy what a predicatment this battles is. Sasuke wins, Orochi is defeated, the Akatsuki is left as the enemies of the story. But if Orochi wins, doesn't that mean.. Sasuke is pretty much screwed.. I would like to see just Orochi v.s Sasuke with out interruptions. ( I mean, Kabuto is probably going to come back and do something)

Im actually fine with the little NarutoxSakura scenes that keep popping up. The more I see them the more im certain it will be nauto and Hinata in the end. I mean come on....It's NEVER the the relationship thats hinted at the works. EVER. I'm not sure what will happen, but hinata or no, it deffinately wont be Sakura and Naruto.

Naruto93
February 24, 2007, 09:07 PM
well actually i beleive naruto will end up with no or with someone who isnt showed in the story but now on kto the chapter i beleive sasuke is just testing oro but i read a prediction that sasuke would join akt and i beieve that would be nice. but then there would be the prob that sasuke would have to go for naruto which would set up the fight we all want but then how would we get to the sasukexnaruto vs itachi fight?

Firstly, Its stupid for Sasuke to Join akt and it won't happen. Because Itachi is there and AKT not going to have 2 brothers working for him fighting each other. So that is out of it for me.

second, I can see sasuke returning to the Leaf village, because he know Itachi is after Naruto and thats the only way he can see to it he protect is fren/testing is Brother.

3rd, The worst thing could happen is Orochimaru taking over sasuke body. or Sasuke & Kabuto becomes frens and turn against Orochimaru.

4th, I doubt sasuke is stronger than Orochimaru even at is worst state. remember he's a sannin after all and they make the sannin as people who is really strong. Not because he look sick he might be able to teach sasuke some manners since he been expecting it.. :noworry

Naruto93
February 24, 2007, 10:06 PM
well i would like for sasuke to be testing oro becuase i like the idea of either kakashi killing oro or jariaya.

stoney556
February 24, 2007, 10:19 PM
Well, i don't see kakashi killing Orochimaru. Its either Jiriaya ,Sasuke or Naruto..

I can also see Itachi killing Oro, although this would only happen if Sasuke can't beat him in this upcoming fight. We all know that Itachi and the AL don't want Oro to get the Sharingan, so they'll stop Oro before it happens, and Itachi will probably be the one to do it.

Naruto93
February 24, 2007, 10:26 PM
yeah i know sinjce most people think that sasuke is stronger then kakshi but i syill think it would be nice.

I can also see Itachi killing Oro, although this would only happen if Sasuke can't beat him in this upcoming fight. We all know that Itachi and the AL don't want Oro to get the Sharingan, so they'll stop Oro before it happens, and Itachi will probably be the one to do it.

Itachi can do it. But i don't see it happening either. unless sasuke going to fight Itachi as well Or sasuke get away and Itachi or some AKT meet up with Orchimaru. and challenge him.

But other from that happen its either Jiriaya,sasuke or Naruto Killed Orochimaru.

Rhan
February 24, 2007, 10:37 PM
I would love if Sasuke was been taken over at the end of the fight.

After make us believe in a possible Sasuke redeeming (he didn't kill anyone !), portrayed as a super genius (stronger than Oro at the same age !), finally attacking Evil Oro, Kishi should just make him lose badly. A bit like when everybody expected Naruto to blow up Kazuzu at the first try before screwing up pathetically. (I know Naruto won in the end, but he had Yamato save him once ! That would be the difference between them : even if he gets really strong, Naruto still isn't alone anymore)

Also, it doesn't make sense to have Kakashi thinking how Naruto is getting close to Sasuke and have Sasuke turning good (by killing the murderer of the Third) by himself in the same time. And if Sasuke kills Oro, his only option to find Itachi will be to stalk Naruto. I just can't see that happening.

My prediction for the next chapters : Sasuke looses and is drugged by Kabuto to remain quiet until Oro takes over his body, which he will. Naruto will kick Orochimaru out of Sasuke's ass, but in a looong time.

Shouji
February 24, 2007, 11:14 PM
damn oro pwoned sasukes an d in the end taking his body would be crazy

damn oro pwoned sasukes an d in the end taking his body would be crazy
Yeah. But you know if that happen i expect to happen? Orchimaru trying to kill Naruto since he know thats the only way to Obtain the MS Sharigan. But there always apart of the container souls remain in the body that orochimaru takes over. So i think that might be a Problem for Orchimaru that going to ended up for him to kill is self at the end. Because Naruto going to make Sasuke take over is Body right before him or Naruto gives the last blow. lol

Amatsu-Tenshi
February 25, 2007, 02:12 AM
Ok lets break this down piece by piece...

1st - Oro did hold his own against 3 Sannin but they were all injured in some way. Jiraiya was drugged, Tsunade was cut several times by Kabuto and Oro couldn't use his arms. Hardly a battle I would give any credit to showing a Sannin's actual power.

2nd - Itachi once said that if he and Kisame were to confront Jiraiya head on the best possible outcome would be them dying and taking Jiraiya with them. Which means that Jiraiya is in fact stronger than Orochimaru as Oro is weaker than itachi and that if CS2 amplifys Sasuke's power anywhere near 4T Naruto then Orochimaru doesn't stand a chance.

3rd - Sasuke killed 1000 ninja without a scratch without any sign of him having his Sharingan or CS activated. I would say that warrants an S-class criminal ranking.

4th - 4T Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya and beat Orochimaru. We can assume that Sasuke's power normal is around Kakashi level (I would say slightly lower but I am feeling higher as I don't see Kakashi killing 1k Ninja w/o a scratch). Which considering Kakashi can take on Akatsuki with his Mangekyou Sharingan I would say is impressive as is.

5th -&#160; When activating CS your power is at least doubled. We can assume CS2 doubles CS1. So multiply Kakashi times 4 and I would say u have a fair idea of where Sasuke's highest lvl of power lies.

6th - As of right now only 2 people have ever been able to manipulate Nature and Form at the same time and those ppl are Sasuke and Naruto. I would like to remind everyone that the Fourth Hokage could not accomplish this feat and the fourth was way stronger than oro. How strong was the fourth? Well he took on Kyubi (9 tails) with Gamabunta and was able to have enough power to seal it. Oro got the crap kicked out of him against Naruto with 4 tails. Granted that the tailed Biju's power is able to be used at full potential with a Jinchuriki but I doubt 4T Naruto could kill Kyubi.

7th - Sasuke's speed is incredible I would bet that it increases a hell of alot when CS is on.

8th - We have no proof that Oro can actually take command of those with CS.

9th - Sasuke has Sharingan and quite possibly Mangekyou as Kakashi developed it without killing his best friend.

10th - If Sasuke's ability to manipulate chakra nature and form without Oro's knowledge then there is alot that he might have up his sleeve. Let us not forget the jutsu that Oro stopped Sasuke from using on Naruto.

11th - Oro was just stabbed in his arms and is coughing up blood. I don't know about you but if you can't use your arms and if your internal organs are bleeding chances are you don't have long to live.

In light of this I would say Sasuke has a very good chance of success given the circumstances and the fact that Sasuke's abilities and skill are at least Jounin level if not near Sannin level. If you remember Orochimaru did say that he was nothing compared to Sasuke at that age. Now this could mean that he views Sasuke as weaker then himself but it also and most likely was referring to the fact that even though they said Oro was a genius, Sasuke surpasses the previous definition of a genius. But this is just my logic and reasoning and I say... SASUKE!!!!

- Amatsu-Tenshi

cerventus
February 25, 2007, 02:44 AM
i AGREE with everything cept 6th and sasuke beating oro

6th =everyone can do chakra Nature and form manipulation, look at those water dragons by Kisame (maybe cept for LEE). It is the rasengan is the MAx you can bring to a form manipulation that makes it hard to fused with a nature manipulation. which mean so far we only seen Naruto with max form manipulation infused with nature jutsu

Sasuke winning? nope...remember how easy is oro to process the other person's body? he did it without his arms.

voilder
February 25, 2007, 03:55 AM
Ok lets break this down piece by piece...

1st - Oro did hold his own against 3 Sannin but they were all injured in some way. Jiraiya was drugged, Tsunade was cut several times by Kabuto and Oro couldn't use his arms. Hardly a battle I would give any credit to showing a Sannin's actual power.

2nd - Itachi once said that if he and Kisame were to confront Jiraiya head on the best possible outcome would be them dying and taking Jiraiya with them. Which means that Jiraiya is in fact stronger than Orochimaru as Oro is weaker than itachi and that if CS2 amplifys Sasuke's power anywhere near 4T Naruto then Orochimaru doesn't stand a chance.

3rd - Sasuke killed 1000 ninja without a scratch without any sign of him having his Sharingan or CS activated. I would say that warrants an S-class criminal ranking.

4th - 4T Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya and beat Orochimaru. We can assume that Sasuke's power normal is around Kakashi level (I would say slightly lower but I am feeling higher as I don't see Kakashi killing 1k Ninja w/o a scratch). Which considering Kakashi can take on Akatsuki with his Mangekyou Sharingan I would say is impressive as is.

5th - When activating CS your power is at least doubled. We can assume CS2 doubles CS1. So multiply Kakashi times 4 and I would say u have a fair idea of where Sasuke's highest lvl of power lies.

6th - As of right now only 2 people have ever been able to manipulate Nature and Form at the same time and those ppl are Sasuke and Naruto. I would like to remind everyone that the Fourth Hokage could not accomplish this feat and the fourth was way stronger than oro. How strong was the fourth? Well he took on Kyubi (9 tails) with Gamabunta and was able to have enough power to seal it. Oro got the crap kicked out of him against Naruto with 4 tails. Granted that the tailed Biju's power is able to be used at full potential with a Jinchuriki but I doubt 4T Naruto could kill Kyubi.

7th - Sasuke's speed is incredible I would bet that it increases a hell of alot when CS is on.

8th - We have no proof that Oro can actually take command of those with CS.

9th - Sasuke has Sharingan and quite possibly Mangekyou as Kakashi developed it without killing his best friend.

10th - If Sasuke's ability to manipulate chakra nature and form without Oro's knowledge then there is alot that he might have up his sleeve. Let us not forget the jutsu that Oro stopped Sasuke from using on Naruto.

11th - Oro was just stabbed in his arms and is coughing up blood. I don't know about you but if you can't use your arms and if your internal organs are bleeding chances are you don't have long to live.

In light of this I would say Sasuke has a very good chance of success given the circumstances and the fact that Sasuke's abilities and skill are at least Jounin level if not near Sannin level. If you remember Orochimaru did say that he was nothing compared to Sasuke at that age. Now this could mean that he views Sasuke as weaker then himself but it also and most likely was referring to the fact that even though they said Oro was a genius, Sasuke surpasses the previous definition of a genius. But this is just my logic and reasoning and I say... SASUKE!!!!

- Amatsu-Tenshi

do u even have any idea what is chakra manipulate and nature manipulate?
naruto is the only shinobi who combined the chakra manipulate and nature manipulate together

neomaster121
February 25, 2007, 04:58 AM
i agree with the list and it does seem sasuke has managed to combined a high degree of chakra manipulation with nature. Naruto changed the rasengan into a shuriken. http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter339.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26194

as u can see the rasengan is still in the middle, while he uses the wind charkra forming blades

Sasuke as reshaped the chidori into a sword. If you look at his hand when its a full close up of his whole body you will see a small chidori in which the sword comes out from.

http://manga.unrivaled.info/pictures/Manga/Naruto/343/Naruto343_15.jpg

When kakashi made the chidori he used both parts but not at their maxium. ( he says this when he explains the two jutsu's)

http://manga.unrivaled.info/pictures/Manga/Naruto/314/ch314_UK_Page_11.png

So in my eyes it seems like Sasuke has managed to add high level chakra manipulation, with nature manipulation. If thats the case then his justu is mostlikly very simular to naruto's new tech as well.

Voilder you can't say naruto is the only one cause sasuke seems to have done the same. This may be because he already had the jutsu the use a bit of both and all he had to do was max out the chakra manipultation side of the chidori.

maideth
February 25, 2007, 06:43 AM
naruto's manipulation is different, he had chakra manipulation (rasengan,basically spinning chakra) ,and he added the nature manipulation to it
sasuke had the chidori (nature manipulation?) and he added the chakra manipulation
i'm not sure about sasuke,cause we don't know much about that,except that chidori makes his chakra visible

i don't think that sasuke is testing oro,i mean he is weakened atm,it's not a good test for his power... he is just trying to take advantage of his illness and kill him
in next chapt i hope that we will see kabuto to know if he is loyal to oro or he is just a spy from konoha or akatsuki!

bennibb
February 25, 2007, 08:22 AM
Earlier its said that Sasukes turning on Oro didnt make sence....

Wel, maybe it does. Sasuke wanna kill Itachi alone. Maybe thats why he gave that speach to Naruto so that Naruto would stay away and let Sasuke get his revendge on his own. And when Sasuke came to to face Itachi with Naruto and Jiraya... Then why didnt he ask for help? he told them (wel, only Naruto but...) to stay out of this. This makes a paradox with his speach to Naruto.

I think Sasuke all along wanted to do this alone. Thats why he turns on Oro and Oro has known this all along. I dont actually think that Oro thinks what hes saying to Sasuke, about Itachi beeing TO strong for both of them. And I dont even think Itachi is stronger than Oro.... Wel, maybe but in that lvl Sannins Hokage and Akatsuki are at, its a damn damn damn close call.

Oro has a twisted sence in the word and meaning of POWER. Jiraya confirms this in there confrontment. Maybe thats why Oro thinks Itachi is the strongest. Oro thinks X jutsu > X-1 jutsu. Wel, Itachi in my translation sais nothing about he can only get killed by Jiraya (dont hang me couse I had a different translator at that point) but that they would put there lives to risk if they face him. And it wouldnt matter where when of how may they where. Ok back to point. Itachi fears Jaraya Oro fears Itachi (he claims atleast) Oro says hes superior to Jirayia. Wel this is no rock sissor paper game... All of them are basicly the same strenght. But Oro thinks Itachi is better couse of his idea of Power.

My ending must be: Dont conclude until they fight... And Sasuke has all along wanted to kill Itachi on his own (maybe he was afraid Naruto would kill as he couldnt???? since he go angry everytime Naruto did better than him???) And Sasuke has TWO goals... Resurection of Uchiha... Iv never heard him say he abandond that goal. He just says he MUST kill Itachi first... or he wil have no peace with himself.

Elmdorz
February 25, 2007, 08:50 AM
@ Amatsu Tenshi
The problem with this is.. Naruto isnt like DBZ. You cant say well Ninja A beat Ninja B but Ninja C can beat Ninja A thus Ninja C is the strongest out of the 3.

What makes this series great is everyone is different and unique. Some have different fighting styles and strats than others. What is a strength for one is a weakness for other. That being said I wouldnt be so quick to say Jiraiya is stronger than Orochimaru.

I dont' recall Orochimaru ever stating he was no where near Sasuke's level(unless this past chapter said so). I find that hard to swallow seeing that Sasuke wasn't that impressive as a young kid.

At this point I think quite a few people could kill orochimaru. Actually Orochimaru told Kabuto he could possibly take him out at his weaken state. This was said when Orochimaru questioned whether or not Kabuto was going to betray him. But anyways Sasuke can kill Orochimaru at his current state imo. Orochimaru is very very weak right now.

If Sasuke wants to kill Itachi for himself, then he MUST kill orochimaru that or somehow break out and escape lol.

bennibb
February 25, 2007, 09:12 AM
If Sasuke wants to kill Itachi for himself, then he MUST kill orochimaru that or somehow break out and escape lol.

Looks to me that's what hes trying to do ;)

And someone who wants revendge... they dont let others do it... not this kinda revendge anyway

rockleedrift
February 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
can't remember who said this but someone said that "oro won't die because he has been the standard villian".

my prediction is that oro IS going to die, whether its by sasuke or by jiraiya or someone else, he is going to die, and Sasuke will take he's place as the main villian. (which leaves space for a last battle between naruto and sasuke at the end of the manga). I think the manga will end with a confrontation between sasuke, itachi and naruto. itachi kills sasuke, sasuke is pissed but thanks naruto for being a friend and so on, naruto gets made kills itachi will some amazing new jutsu, becomes hokage and leaves the manga with a bittersweet end. Naruto Hokage, Sasuke dead.

anrufen
February 25, 2007, 09:25 AM
i believe... Orochimaru is gonna die... and everyone is gonna be super scared of sasuke's abilities and growth... think about it... how many times do you think orochi is gonna escape death... this is getting old... ryt? ;)
Plus the new villainz... are way more troublesome and in ways powerful then Orochi...
Sasuke wont escape... he will defeat and kill Orochi... and walk out the front gate... And may be... just may be, Kabuto will help Sasuke out... heh... who knows... this is naruto... the unexpected always happens... :smile-big
Then sasuke is going to return back to konoha... and find Itachi with Three other Akastkiii fighting the Ninetail Jinchurici... and together... naruto and sasuke will defeat the these 4 invaders... Then team seven will be reunited... and they will live happily ever after...
N.B. Sakura will die...lolz ;)

Konkun
February 25, 2007, 09:55 AM
I dont think Oro will die. Oro is pretty slick, he knows exactly whats he doing and knew that Sasuke would turn against him. I predict Oro will offer Sasuke something he cant refuse. Perhaps something that he hasnt shown Sasuke. I think maybe just MAYBE Oro knows how to unlock the secret of Sharingan ie. MS. The guy is obsessed over Sharingan, he should know at least a thing or two about it. I mean come on Oro, you dont teach Sasuke EVERYTHING you know so that he can use it against you later. If Sasuke managed to escape, he would probably be barely alive in doing so.

yemsta
February 25, 2007, 10:47 AM

What's next?

Superb absolutely superb. I agree with you 98% the thoery about sasuke not caring about oro therefore does not gain MS from this is most likely true especially as he has stated before that he does not want to gain strength Itachi's way (after his fight with naruto).

Also as to the theory about sasuke returning to konoha. It makes so much sense. To be honest I preiously thought that sasuke wil never return but now thinking about it he is not hated by konoha and konoha does not hate him he only left to gain power and I think this theory is plausible even if he goes to konoha just to be there when itachi goes for naruto he will go back and remember why he shouldnt have left.

ABSOLUTELY GREAT POST HERIS![br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 10:44:29 AM_________________________________________________

i believe... Orochimaru is gonna die... and everyone is gonna be super scared of sasuke's abilities and growth... think about it... how many times do you think orochi is gonna escape death... this is getting old... ryt? ;)
Plus the new villainz... are way more troublesome and in ways powerful then Orochi...
Sasuke wont escape... he will defeat and kill Orochi... and walk out the front gate... And may be... just may be, Kabuto will help Sasuke out... heh... who knows... this is naruto... the unexpected always happens... :smile-big
Then sasuke is going to return back to konoha... and find Itachi with Three other Akastkiii fighting the Ninetail Jinchurici... and together... naruto and sasuke will defeat the these 4 invaders... Then team seven will be reunited... and they will live happily ever after...

Oi leave sakura alone I want to see whether she grows breasts like tsunade or not so she'd better not die! :P

i apologise for my perverted nature

Dead or Alive
February 25, 2007, 11:06 AM
I'm kinda curious about Oro's comment of never seeing an elementally recomposed type like Sasuke's cakra sword before(atleast that is what I read on the translation). Does it mean Sasuke mastered all the elements and create a new element? Or does it just mean Oro never seen that jutsu before?

arslan
February 25, 2007, 11:08 AM
I'm kinda curious about Oro's comment of never seeing an elementally recomposed type like Sasuke's cakra sword before(atleast that is what I read on the translation). Does it mean Sasuke mastered all the elements and create a new element? Or does it just mean Oro never seen that jutsu before?

it means that sasuke had never used that form of form or shape manipulation in front of orochimaru before. sasuke hasn't created a new element. atleast we arenot told that he has

cerventus
February 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
As with All Ancient Chinese Kung Fu master...they will not teach 100% everything to his pupil....there is always a succession technique that he will use as his trump

I think even at a weaken state, oro can hold his own...although i think Kabuto will be there to help.

But to help who...that is the question

Amatsu-Tenshi
February 25, 2007, 12:01 PM
@) Elmdorz - By that same logic you could say that Oro might be weak against Sasuke.

To everyone who said Sasuke didn't just combine Nature Manipulation (elemental properties) with Form Manipulation (Giving the Chakra shape) is crazy. I would like to point out that Sasuke took a normal chidori which is a ball of lightning and made it into a sword. Now if you don't think this form manipulation is high level I would like to point out that

1st - Chidori is a simple thrust so the idea of making it into a sword maximizes the jutsu's killing potential.

2nd - Not only is it a sword but we now see that it able to extend at least over 20 feet that in and of itself must require tons of chakra control. If you don't think so saying that Rasengan is harder because Naruto uses a clone to do Rasengan. I would like to remind you that Sasuke has better control than Naruto and everyone else who can do Rasengan does it solo. If you don't think Sasuke has enough chakra I would also like you to look back to the Wave Country Arc. Kakashi comments on both Sasuke and Naruto's chakra capacity being above average granted Naruto has more.

3rd - It took out Chidori's biggest weakness... Closing in on someone. With this form manipulation you never need to get close to your opponent keeping your body out of harm's way.

4th - If the blade extends as fast as Sasuke moving at full speed then Sasuke has not only achieved a jutsu that combines Nature Manipulation and Form Manipulation but he has perfected that jutsu.

5th - If #2 still hasn't satisfied you in my logic of Sasuke's chakra capacity. The arm performing Chidori is clearly under the influence of CS so that right there increases chakra capacity.

EDIT: Also look at the last page of chapter 343. Orochimaru doesn't have a confident grin or look on the contrary he is sweating and has a pained expression. I am taking this as a sign of his body's overall weakness. If Kabuto does come back I would think he would give his body to Oro so he can fight although this would extend the plot another 3 years. Timeskip part 2 anyone?

The most interesting plot twist I could think of would be if Oro tries to take over Sasuke and Sasuke uses that seal Kakashi put on him to seal Oro in there. Then every so often Sasuke loses his ability to control Oro and you get a sort of Bleach/Ichigo complex. I personally find the idea of Oro failing that way to be very ironic and funny.

Once again this is my opinion and logic...

~ Amatsu-Tenshi

DarkManSharingan32
February 25, 2007, 12:27 PM
i AGREE with everything cept 6th and sasuke beating oro

6th =everyone can do chakra Nature and form manipulation, look at those water dragons by Kisame (maybe cept for LEE). It is the rasengan is the MAx you can bring to a form manipulation that makes it hard to fused with a nature manipulation. which mean so far we only seen Naruto with max form manipulation infused with nature jutsu

Exactly.
As i've said before, EVERY elemental jutsu has some form of Form and Nature Manipulation.
It's the reason why all elemental jutsu DON'T look the same. lol[br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 08:19:33 AM_________________________________________________

As with All Ancient Chinese Kung Fu master...they will not teach 100% everything to his pupil....there is always a succession technique that he will use as his trump

I think even at a weaken state, oro can hold his own...although i think Kabuto will be there to help.

But to help who...that is the question

I believe that that is exactly what Sasuke wants to copy from Orochimaru by going through this battle.
I think Sasuke figures that Orochimaru is holding back somethings from him... and he wants those secrets.

So, here is Sasuke's logic right now.

1) I'll fight him, "to the death"... If he doesn't use anything new, he'll die. I'll move on.
2) If he, DOES do something new... i'll copy it, and survive it. It will just be another bit of strength added on to fight..."him".
---

I think if you look at this fight in this way... it all makes a little more sense, and not so random.
Sasuke has reached the limits of what Oro is willing to teach him... Sasuke wants more, and is going to force it out of him. If it never shows up, Oro dies... no big deal, he had no more use. If not... then Sasuke's initial plan is successful.

Smart kid, id say.

ANBU4U
February 25, 2007, 12:46 PM
@) Elmdorz - By that same logic you could say that Oro might be weak against Sasuke.

To everyone who said Sasuke didn't just combine Nature Manipulation (elemental properties) with Form Manipulation (Giving the Chakra shape) is crazy. I would like to point out that Sasuke took a normal chidori which is a ball of lightning and made it into a sword. Now if you don't think this form manipulation is high level I would like to point out that

1st - Chidori is a simple thrust so the idea of making it into a sword maximizes the jutsu's killing potential.

2nd - Not only is it a sword but we now see that it able to extend at least over 20 feet that in and of itself must require tons of chakra control. If you don't think so saying that Rasengan is harder because Naruto uses a clone to do Rasengan. I would like to remind you that Sasuke has better control than Naruto and everyone else who can do Rasengan does it solo. If you don't think Sasuke has enough chakra I would also like you to look back to the Wave Country Arc. Kakashi comments on both Sasuke and Naruto's chakra capacity being above average granted Naruto has more.

3rd - It took out Chidori's biggest weakness... Closing in on someone. With this form manipulation you never need to get close to your opponent keeping your body out of harm's way.

4th - If the blade extends as fast as Sasuke moving at full speed then Sasuke has not only achieved a jutsu that combines Nature Manipulation and Form Manipulation but he has perfected that jutsu.

5th - If #2 still hasn't satisfied you in my logic of Sasuke's chakra capacity. The arm performing Chidori is clearly under the influence of CS so that right there increases chakra capacity.

EDIT: Also look at the last page of chapter 343. Orochimaru doesn't have a confident grin or look on the contrary he is sweating and has a pained expression. I am taking this as a sign of his body's overall weakness. If Kabuto does come back I would think he would give his body to Oro so he can fight although this would extend the plot another 3 years. Timeskip part 2 anyone?

The most interesting plot twist I could think of would be if Oro tries to take over Sasuke and Sasuke uses that seal Kakashi put on him to seal Oro in there. Then every so often Sasuke loses his ability to control Oro and you get a sort of Bleach/Ichigo complex. I personally find the idea of Oro failing that way to be very ironic and funny.

~ Amatsu-Tenshi

QFT

Suaske's LITERAL Raikiri, is certainly a high form of shape and nature manipulation......the shape may not be manipulate to the same degree a Rasengan, but its likely wayyy up there in dificulty.

On a side note I was being coy with the whole "lightning blade" thing...get it...it's a sword. But now that I think on it Sauske's likely using Raikiri post time skip, not chidori.

I mean the only REAL difference between the two is the amount of chakra put into one hit.

To everyone who said Sasuke didn't just combine Nature Manipulation (elemental properties) with Form Manipulation (Giving the Chakra shape) is crazy. I would like to point out that Sasuke took a normal chidori which is a ball of lightning and makes it into a sword. Now if you don't think this form manipulation is high level I would like to point out that

~ Amatsu-Tenshi
I think he combinded Both Nature & Shape Manipulation just like Naruto. But I think His Jutsu is not as Powerful Has Naruto own. Because I feel after Naruto Completed that New Jutsu it might able to give him long range. I just think Rasengan his form Manipulation highest level.

If i'm getting this correct, Isn't Chidori a Nature Manipulation?

If that is correct i felt Sasuke might Able to combind shape Manipulation with is Nature. But its not on the same level Has naruto. Because All Chakra color should be blue and if sasuke sword isn't blue inside with Nature around it. that means its not on the same level has Naruto. It might be on the same level has Naruto Jutsu he used on Kakuzu. But it wouldn't be on the same level when Naruto completed it.

But its sweet that sasuke had combined Lighten Nature element with is Chakra..

But a lot of you people forget that people had been combinding both Elements long before naruto,Sasuke etc.. Its just that Naruto Combinded the highest level Shape manipulation with his nature.

Sasuke Been doing a long time ago with is Fire Manipulation from day one.

But what will make things different between the main character is the way he did it.

1st. No Hand seal.

2nd. He uses Kage Bunshin to learn the Jutsu even faster

What is next for Naruto do is to find out about is next element he can control. Then after that we will see if he could combind both Nature element to form some thing - Bloodline.

Like Yamoto - Wood.

Haku - ICE

So far we had seeing a lot of unbelievable things that Naruto already did. But no one every say what if naruto has a strong bloodline that never been spoken about because of it secrecy for the hidden leaf village power. Plus i don't quite remember if they mention Naruto being a Orphan either. If they do he must have grand parents etc.. Do is family die fighting the Kyuubi? (*Doubt that since other clan like Uchica Was around who suppose to know how supress Chakra*). lol Just being Sarcastic there. Because Uchica Can't Supress the full Nine tail Chakra.

I realizes that anyone that has the Bijuu inside of them is special in some sort of way for them to contain it inside of them. Like Garra who is the Kage even thou he's not a Jinchuuriki anymore. is Father was kage as well, Naruto father/Brother was a Kage as well.

i'm almost certain that a Bijuu couldn't just go any Ordinary Baby. Some thing is left to be told about Bijuu... Plus the containers.

Why Naruto doesn't have any Cousin,Brother,sisters,Uncle Father etc.. While every had one in this story.

Why is it that Uchica Clan is such Genius, same with Neji and others. But other of those two leaf Village clan none never became Hokage. And i don't think its some thing they don't wanted either. I just feel there is other clan in Naruto that is even better than what saw so far.

Well, This is my Opinion and Logic as well..

Let me see what you people thinks.

arslan
February 25, 2007, 01:14 PM
hey does anyone think that sasuke will reveal his 'that' jutsu? :blink and what about the true purpose behind the uchiha clan that itachi was talking about? :s

tricel
February 25, 2007, 01:16 PM

wow it's a very nice fanfiction material..,but sadly it doesnt work that way. it's either sasuke kills or sasuke get's pawned by his dear oro,and finally realized what he really wants to do..,he can just ran away b'coz i'm sure kabuto will be very busy healing orochimarus injured body or he can also just accept his fate of being oro's vessel w/o regret after seeing many of orochimarus hidden forbidden techniques.

Dinos
February 25, 2007, 01:23 PM
does the fact that naruto has two chakras (kyubi) mean that he would have at least three-four chakra chakra elements???Two of his own chakra and two of kyubi's.Right??As for the next chapter predictions i do not think that orochimaru is going to die..Hes a main character after all.

neomaster121
February 25, 2007, 01:35 PM
and if his chakra slowly fusing with 9tails (as jiraiya said when he first taught him) would that mean he would gain a bloodline limit? If they have different elements.

arslan
February 25, 2007, 01:36 PM
and if his chakra slowly fusing with 9tails (as jiraiya said when he first taught him) would that mean he would gain a bloodline limit? If they have different elements.

not really

diegocfq
February 25, 2007, 01:47 PM
I think that Orochimaru is extremely surprised about sasukes' ability, that's why he mumbled something like: "And I was called genius...".

Both of them probably knew that this day would happen, so we will probably see who made the best preparation... I don't think things will unfold completely in the next issue so i predict that the fight will only get started =)

ANBU4U
February 25, 2007, 01:54 PM
I think he combinded Both Nature & Shape Manipulation just like Naruto. But I think His Jutsu is not as Powerful Has Naruto own. Because I feel after Naruto Completed that New Jutsu it might able to give him long range. I just think Rasengan his form Manipulation highest level.

If i'm getting this correct, Isn't Chidori a Nature Manipulation?

If that is correct i felt Sasuke might Able to combind shape Manipulation with is Nature. But its not on the same level Has naruto. Because All Chakra color should be blue and if sasuke sword isn't blue inside with Nature around it. that means its not on the same level has Naruto. It might be on the same level has Naruto Jutsu he used on Kakuzu. But it wouldn't be on the same level when Naruto completed it.

But its sweet that sasuke had combined Lighten Nature element with is Chakra..

But a lot of you people forget that people had been combinding both Elements long before naruto,Sasuke etc.. Its just that Naruto Combinded the highest level Shape manipulation with his nature.

Sasuke Been doing a long time ago with is Fire Manipulation from day one.

But what will make things different between the main character is the way he did it.

1st. No Hand seal.

2nd. He uses Kage Bunshin to learn the Jutsu even faster

What is next for Naruto do is to find out about is next element he can control. Then after that we will see if he could combind both Nature element to form some thing - Bloodline.

Like Yamoto - Wood.

Haku - ICE

So far we had seeing a lot of unbelievable things that Naruto already did. But no one every say what if naruto has a strong bloodline that never been spoken about because of it secrecy for the hidden leaf village power. Plus i don't quite remember if they mention Naruto being a Orphan either. If they do he must have grand parents etc.. Do is family die fighting the Kyuubi? (*Doubt that since other clan like Uchica Was around who suppose to know how supress Chakra*). lol Just being Sarcastic there. Because Uchica Can't Supress the full Nine tail Chakra.

I realizes that anyone that has the Bijuu inside of them is special in some sort of way for them to contain it inside of them. Like Garra who is the Kage even thou he's not a Jinchuuriki anymore. is Father was kage as well, Naruto father/Brother was a Kage as well.

i'm almost certain that a Bijuu couldn't just go any Ordinary Baby. Some thing is left to be told about Bijuu... Plus the containers.

Why Naruto doesn't have any Cousin,Brother,sisters,Uncle Father etc.. While every had one in this story.

Why is it that Uchica Clan is such Genius, same with Neji and others. But other of those two leaf Village clan none never became Hokage. And i don't think its some thing they don't wanted either. I just feel there is other clan in Naruto that is even better than what saw so far.

Well, This is my Opinion and Logic as well..

Let me see what you people thinks.

Chidori uses form and shape manipulation. The shape is just manipulated to a very low degree. Kakashi explains it when hes explaining the concepts of shape and form manipulation to Naruto. Chidori recomposes chakra into lightning, then focuses into a rough sphere in the palm of the users hand.

Rasengan forms normal chakra into well..basicaly a complex gyro. The most advanced example of shape manipulation known....what naruto's done is recompose his chakra into wind while he's shaping it into the rasengan.......he seems to have discovered a few branches along the way, such as the FRS, where the wind chakra is concentrated along the outer shell rather than evenly distributed.....but I think the Wind Release: Spiraling Sphere (id just call it Vortex) will be the true final form, once he gets it right.

As for Sauske's new technique, it seems as tho it takes his raikiri and stretches it out into a percise blade.......which is probably a very difficlt bit of shape manipulation, especially given Lightnings nature (it jumps). Also there MAY be more to it than we can easily see.......perhaps the blade is constantly moving along the outer edges like a chain-saw for example. Either way it's impressive.

Now to address your thoughts on Naruto's bloodline......I dont think it's advanced, but you never know. Giving him the ability to combine elements is simply a bit too advantagous for him....kishi is already having trouble controling his power and will probably settle for letting him combo his own attacks with his clones. Still its possible that he has an ABL.

And finally on your Hokage theory.....there have only been five. The First had a Blood Line Limit. The Second was his brother, the Third was their prize student, and the 5th was the First's grandaughter.....

The only Hokage that wasnt directly connected to The First was The Fourth, and he actually was connected to him via Teacher/Student relationships.

Anyway what this shows is that The Leaf is veryyyyy biased in their Hokage selection process. I imagine there are several top ninja worthy of the title in some generations (likely the case in Naruto's), but the one chosen in the end is the one with the closest ties to the previous Kages. Hell when they wanted The Toad Hermit even he said Tsunade was a better candidate because of her lineage.

It takes a bit more than skill, you need connections to become Hokage, Naruto actually has them in more ways than one.. about 3 I believe. Student/Teacher, his relationship with Tsunade (who thinks of him as a son), and possibly his relationship to the Fourth. It would be really hard for any other family (ABL or not) or Student/Teacher lineage, to break into the Hokage crowd.[br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 01:52:19 PM_________________________________________________

....It's feasable. If kishi himself wrote that into the story I wouldnt scoff at it at least.

At the very least he should be able to use the 9-Tail's chakra for another manipulation...but im not certain a demons chakra has normal properties...

SnailBeast
February 25, 2007, 02:07 PM
kishimoto doesn`t show few things at the same time.
for example, he showed naruto`s training and H&K`s moving at same time - naruto faced kukuzu after all
I think it is same thing:
Naruto is resting while sasuke is confronting oro. I think that there is some bind bitween those facts, Naruto will surprise Sasuke or Sasuke will...
Any way, they gonna meet somewere somehow.
that`s my prediction...
as for next chapter I predict we will se some of 1st moves of Sasuke vs Oro fight and want see contin...
so we will not know the result and will learn it from flashback just like about kakashi`s hand:)

I think, we`ll see some naruto healing things and sakura`s growth:
she is going to becom stronger in using genjutsu
naruto now = Jiraya+Asuma
Sakura = Tsunade+Kurenay
Sasuke = Itachi+Orochi+Kakashi (3-sensei-IMBA)

I just think of some thing...

What if Itachi got a curse seal just like Sasuke. But the difference about Sasuke & Itachi, Itachi has the MS Sharigan at the time When Orochimaru trying to take is body and that Unable Orochimaru to switch body because Itachi Genjutsu was too powerful that make it hard for him to control is mind.

So that would give a reason for Itachi Black Chakra that he uses to get out of Jiriaya Toad Belly. and its the same Black Chakra Sasuke uses when he was at CS2 when fighting Naruto. Because Sasuke Chidori was covered with Black Chakra.

I actually think Orochimaru lied to sasuke about him not able to kill Itachi. He wasn't able to switch body thats all. Because why he would want to kill Itachi when he's after is body?

Just tell me what you all think..

arslan
February 25, 2007, 02:16 PM

What if Itachi got a curse seal just like Sasuke. But the difference about Sasuke & Itachi, Itachi has the MS Sharigan at the time When Orochimaru trying to take is body and that Unable Orochimaru to switch body because Itachi Genjutsu was too powerful that make it hard for him to control is mind.

So that would give a reason for Itachi Black Chakra that he uses to get out of Jiriaya Toad Belly. and its the same Black Chakra Sasuke uses when he was at CS2 when fighting Naruto. Because Sasuke Chidori was covered with Black Chakra.

I actually think Orochimaru lied to sasuke about him not able to kill Itachi. He wasn't able to switch body thats all. Because why he would want to kill Itachi when he's after is body?

oro being able to put cursed seal on itachi is nearly impossible and what itachi used when they were caught in jiraya's jutsu was amaterasu which creates black fire. the black chakra sasuke used with cs2 was different

ANBU4U
February 25, 2007, 02:17 PM

The black flames are a distinctive characteristic of Ameratsu, one of the 3 abilities granted by the MS. You know...flames as hot as the sun and all. It's highly unlikly that they had anything to do with a cursed seal.

Also, if you're refering to the color change of Sauske's Chidori while in cursed seal level 2, the colors of that and the Ameratsu flames a very different. One being grey and the other being blue/black.

Sauske never used a fire jutsu while in CS2.

arslan
February 25, 2007, 02:21 PM
The black flames are a distinctive characteristic of Ameratsu, one of the 3 abilities granted by the MS. You know...flames as hot as the sun and all. It's highly unlikly that they had anything to do with a cursed seal.

Also, if you're refering to the color change of Sauske's Chidori while in cursed seal level 2, the colors of that and the Ameratsu flames a very different. One being grey and the other being blue/black.

Sauske never used a fire jutsu while in CS2.

i agree with you completely

venicia777
February 25, 2007, 02:24 PM
does the fact that naruto has two chakras (kyubi) mean that he would have at least three-four chakra chakra elements???Two of his own chakra and two of kyubi's.Right??As for the next chapter predictions i do not think that orochimaru is going to die..Hes a main character after all.

those are possibilities. i think there are thread(s) somewhere that discusses both these assumptions/speculations in detail.

Both of them probably knew that this day would happen, so we will probably see who made the best preparation... I don't think things will unfold completely in the next issue so i predict that the fight will only get started =)

yup!!! Orochimarus words were clear enough that he expected this. The guy is a con man, he is been doing this stuff for ages, he should have known there was a huge chance sasuke will just use him and run away at the last moment.

so who prepared the best? the fight starts now.

arslan
February 25, 2007, 02:31 PM
whatever happens i am sure sasuke gets away from oro or at least that is what i would like to see.

Raimaru
February 25, 2007, 02:34 PM

Like Yamoto - Wood.

Haku - ICE

The special thing concerning bloodline elements is NOT the fact the user is able to use 2 different elements but using them both equal. The elemental affiity is innate so you can't compensate this with training. Therefore the use of bloodline elements is limited to people who are born with it.

kishimoto doesn`t show few things at the same time.
for example, he showed naruto`s training and H&K`s moving at same time - naruto faced kukuzu after all
I think it is same thing:
Naruto is resting while sasuke is confronting oro. I think that there is some bind bitween those facts, Naruto will surprise Sasuke or Sasuke will...
Any way, they gonna meet somewere somehow.
that`s my prediction...
as for next chapter I predict we will se some of 1st moves of Sasuke vs Oro fight and want see contin...
so we will not know the result and will learn it from flashback just like about kakashi`s hand:)

I think, we`ll see some naruto healing things and sakura`s growth:
she is going to becom stronger in using genjutsu
(3-sensei-IMBA)
How can Sasuke has 3? you so bias..

It better you say
Sakura = Tsunade+Kurenay
Sasuke = Orochi+Kakashi

Sasuke he not even on Itachi level has yet and you saying he powerful the same and if its the future you talking about.

Naruto going to be Jiraya+4th Hokage+Asuma

Rhan
February 25, 2007, 02:39 PM
Naruto going to be Jiraya+4th Hokage+Asuma

Not that I like to piss on the dead, but is it any different from Jiraiya + Yondaime ?

MagixRel
February 25, 2007, 02:43 PM
In regards to Naruto having a bloodline limit, I would be very disappointed if this turned out to be so. As has been stated before his central theme is -NOT- having one but being the hardworker. I'd much rather see Naruto develop a new bloodline limit for a new line he starts.

The special thing concerning bloodline elements is NOT the fact the user is able to use 2 different elements but using them both equal. The elemental affiity is innate so you can't compensate this with training. Therefore the use of bloodline elements is limited to people who are born with it.
Well, we all know that. But no one know if Naruto is of a Bloodline. you understand?

Some time its takes a while. Just like the Sharigan with Obito. He knows he's from that Bloodline but he have to be at some level of Anger/death to activate it.

So no one really know if Naruto is from a Advance Bloodline. He change people who had been in contact with him. Even Orchimaru who wanted to kill naruto during the sannin fight didn't feel like killing him again even thou we know he couldn't. he was more testing Naruto when he last saw him.

So don't be surprise to know that the Naruto is very special. Even to the AL. Because i doubt the AL needed to take the Kyuubi out of Naruto. There some thing with Naruto and the Kyuubi other from being the container he have to have special abilities.

My opinion..

[br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 02:49:45 PM_________________________________________________

Not that I like to piss on the dead, but is it any different from Jiraiya + Yondaime ?
Yes!. The 4th Hokage was more outstanding than Jiriaya. He might not be stronger. But is abilities was better. Its like Obito and Sasuke. The both Sharigan users , But sasuke is a more stand out character than Obito even if he was alive. you got it?

arslan
February 25, 2007, 02:57 PM
i think that kyuubi and uchiha clan are deeply related and the greater purpose of the uchiha clan has something to do with biju

In regards to Naruto having a bloodline limit, I would be very disappointed if this turned out to be so. As has been stated before his central theme is -NOT- having one but being the hardworker. I'd much rather see Naruto develop a new bloodline limit for a new line he starts.
Well, well.. Check this out.

If Naruto should creat is Bloodline later down he has to have a Bloodline in his Generation that Pass.

1st. The 4th Hokage was the first to creat the rasengan and he weren't able to finish because of his death.

2nd. There is no way Kakashi is saying that the forth couldn't have done it if he was alive. Its just like what Kakashi said to Naruto when he was saying that he could whip up a New Jutsu in no time. In other for the next generation to surpass the other the previous of to come up with Idea/invent. Its like the real world we live in today. The person who discover electric had died before TV could have made. and the Person who made TV died before Computer made and it goes on..

3rd. These story always has a twist in it.. Like for instant we thinking that Jiriaya,4th hokage & Naruto was the only one that could have done the rasengan and shortly to know Kakashi knows it all this time. It could have been the same with Jiriaya at this moment. He can do that same S rank Jutsu. I think certain things been said in the story only to motivate the readers to continue reading and for the Main character to continue standing out..

Rhan
February 25, 2007, 03:13 PM
[br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 02:49:45 PM_________________________________________________Yes!. The 4th Hokage was more outstanding than Jiriaya. He might not be stronger. But is abilities was better. Its like Obito and Sasuke. The both Sharigan users , But sasuke is a more stand out character than Obito even if he was alive. you got it?

Errr... I just wondered if Jiraiya + Yondaime was different from Jiraiya from + Yondaime + Asuma.
Asuma is not that important in Naruto's growth. He just gave him a few tricks on how to use his own power. He could have got the same advices from Temari and no one would have said Naruto would become Jiraiya + Yondaime + Temari.

Errr... I just wondered if Jiraiya + Yondaime was different from Jiraiya from + Yondaime + Asuma.
Asuma is not that important in Naruto's growth. He just gave him a few tricks on how to use his own power. He could have got the same advices from Temari and no one would have said Naruto would become Jiraiya + Yondaime + Temari.
Thats what i'm saying as well. Because Asuma didn't do any thing to Naruto that any other wind element user couldn't have done. But the Person who mention Asuma is just like the Usual Sasuke fans and fail to Admit that there Bias and always putting Sasuke Higher than he deserve.

Because he even Mention Itachi & Kakashi with Sasuke. Come on.. Sasuke is not has stronge as Itachi as yet so why bother to mention them together? He already said Orchimaru in the same line who is a sannin & Kakashi who is a Special Jounnin. So why bother to mention Itachi.

He even go as to mention Asuma who is weaker than Kakashi and a less skilled Ninja than Kakashi as a comparison to Naruto.

It should be like this...
Sasuke = Orchimaru + Kakashi Sensi
Naruto = Jiriaya + Kakashi Sensi

Some times i find it funny lol

arslan
February 25, 2007, 03:27 PM
It should be like this...
Sasuke = Orchimaru + Kakashi Sensi
Naruto = Jiriaya + Kakashi Sensi

Some times i find it funny lol

errr...why is every one trying to make naruto seen like an equation :s coz humans tend to be kind of complex :smile-big

errr...why is every one trying to make naruto seen like an equation :s coz humans tend to be kind of complex :smile-big
I'm not doing that at all.. The guy i quoted on Page 14 actually doing equation. lol He thinks he's smart even thou its his Opinion. But i was going to left it alone until i saw that he mention Itachi with Sasuke. lol He's so bias!!!! If he had left off Itachi. I would leave it alone. Thinking that he's just matching the personality & elements they found in other character to Sasuke & Naruto. But he over did it~! He remember Itachi and forget the 4th Hokage. lol :noworry

Toad Sage
February 25, 2007, 04:48 PM
WARNING

Yah, please stay on the topic of predicting chapter 244. I'll have to delete spam/off topic posts after this warning.

Of course I mean "off topic" will include trying to reduce Naruto to a system of linear equations, as I am supremely confident Kishimoto is not thinking of ways to relate the Naruto characters to matrices and determine the future events of the story by conjugating matrices over a field of arbitrary characteristic :P

On an additional note, since the topic of spam may need some clarification as well, if you're posting here and averaging around three posts per page, you should try to lay off and give other people a chance to post predictions. Of course it's true that some discussion goes on in the prediction threads, and indeed it is welcomed. However, when the discussion becomes so overwhelming that it seems only a few people are left posting, then it becomes a problem. So I entreat you all to use this as a guide, at least in part, as to what "spam" means, because I would prefer for you to determine for yourselves what "overdoing it" is rather than forcing a moderator to do it for you.

I believe regulating yourselves leads to a more healthy synthesis of the forum's rules and your enjoyment of the forum. Once the chapter is actually released and the subject matter is literally known, then by all means engage in discussion. But, until such time, technically this thread is still a forum mostly for stating one's predictions.

Thanks alot,

TS

AestheticHyro
February 25, 2007, 06:51 PM
Orochimaru won't die. I believe after trading blows and fighting for awhile, they'll be (or Sasuke) convinced to spare each other/Orochimaru until they destroy more Akatsuki members.

Probably something of that nature.

In addition to what I predicted here, I JUST thought of this scenario. Sure, Sasuke could just be rebelling against Oro to see if he really does have anything else to learn from him.

But what if (and there may be a debate about what Oro said about it definitely being his chakra) Sasuke used the same jutsu that Itachi used when facing Kakashi and Naruto? The shapeshifting technique where another person's body is used as an exact clone of the technique's user?

Maybe not, but what if Sasuke used someone to clone himself to rebel against Orochimaru, then Orochimaru and Kabuto end up using this clone for Orochimaru's next Living Corpse Reincarnation believing he has finally transfered his soul into the body of his goal only for Sasuke to reveal his real self, setting up this ploy so that Sasuke's body is still his to keep for another 3 years.

If this were to happen, I'd bet Orochimaru would reveal something like improving the technique to use it with a less time gap than 3 years or something. The only thing I don't get is this; at first I thought Orochimaru's blood and coughing was due to the lost of his arms (and it most likely was) yet he's in the same condition now with his new body WITH (I assume) the use of his arms (which is weirder to me since the Demon Seal technique thing that the 3rd used on him consumed the 'soul' of his arms, thus it would make more sense that even if he transferred his soul into another body, his soul still lacks arms so his body shouldn't be able to use it).

So then, the trouble of achieving Sasuke's body is almost pointless other than learning jutsus faster within the living time phase of the body. Uchihas are extinct, it's not like he'll get another one.

By the way, I don't remember if it was mentioned, but what do you suppose the jutsu Jiraiya mentioned Naruto NOT to use when Naruto and him finally came back to Konoha? I wouldn't consider releasing his Kyuubi chakra or tails a jutsu unless the the translation I read was inaccurate. What chapter was that? I'll try to find out.

On a side note, I think that if Naruto can master his wind manipulation and incorporate it into his taijutsu, he'd be pretty bad ass when he performs a tajuu kage bunshin (or just a normal one) since all his clones can implement wind manipulation. It'd take a hell of a lot of chakra though....add henge jutsu to that (the stuff he usually pulls already) and it'd be insane since when his clones or him transforms into objects, his non-transformed self/clones can use their henge counterparts (shurikens, kunais... Asuma's trench knives, etc) as wind elemental weapons as well as surprise attacks.

Just thought it'd be kool.

Toad Sage
February 25, 2007, 07:52 PM
So you really think all of this is going to happen next week, huh?

urinnerchild87
February 25, 2007, 11:17 PM
But on topic, I think its way passed time for Orochimaru to die, I say Sasuke owns him in his weakened state, and kabuto maybe in on it. But we won't know till we see it.

Richard
February 25, 2007, 11:45 PM
Even if sauske was to lose, i don't think Akatsuki would let orochimaru get the sharingan, but yeah i agree with that all we will see next chapter (or next 3-5 lol) is going to be how sauske has improved and what he has learn all this time, i expect him to be stronger than naruto, he at least looks more mature as well, so he will remind us that he's somewhere between naruto and shikamaru, using his skills in a smart way, and not blowing away people with 1 hit. It will be a fun fight.

sirlipton
February 26, 2007, 12:24 AM
Sasuke and oros fight will be interupted by aka, i dont know what else could happen, but i have a feeling that something will interupt the fight. But im pretty sure that neither Sasuke or oro are going to die right now, and i think the word "rebirth" is just to throw us off like always. Or maybe oro is forced to use kabutos body.

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 26, 2007, 01:07 AM
I don't know. I always thought that Jiriaya was going to be the one to take Oro out, or vice versa. I don't think Oro is going to die at the hands of Sasuke. I don't know what to think about Kabuto.I think he's way too mysterious to be weak. I think we will find out if Kabuto is with or against Oro next chapter.

thefinaltheory
February 26, 2007, 01:24 AM
I definently think Orochimaru's time has come, he is weak sweating and sick in bed his body is rotting and rejecting him. How can Oro win? He can't, all the powerful jutsu's Orochimaru can use to wipe the floor with Sasuke require chakra. This is just speculating, but someone who is sweating and coughing up blood bed ridden, doesn't have the chakra that it takes, to down one of the series most powerful (current) characters. To add to this, Kishimoto Masashi is clearly showing Sasuke's power and strength, with the whole owning naruto's team and defeating hundreds of ninja and the way he speaks to Oro is FORESHADOWING. It's time for Oro to die, or for this entire confrontation to be interuppted by some third party. That is the only way I can see this happening, anything else and all the buildup kishi has been doing and all the foretelling would just be in vein.

-TFT

toru_naruse81
February 26, 2007, 01:44 AM
about sasuke fight oro, sasuke want to know how strong he is now. if he can't beat oro, like he said he would give his body to oro. if he can, so like he said in the end chapter, it will useless to learn from oro if he can do better.
but my prediction sasuke can't defeat oro because he is big enemy that give a big rule in this story
for naruto, he might become a strong ninja, but he can win again sasuke. and next chapter he must learn a new jutsu that would defeat sharingan or something jutsu that sound great to me. ha...ha.

razor
February 26, 2007, 01:49 AM
Yeah,remember what kakashi said earlier.something like it's time for new generation to take place from old generation.so,sasuke is going to kill oro like naruto killed kakuzu.so,oro definitely can die like kakuzu died.it is time for sasuke.

Panda
February 26, 2007, 02:41 AM
Orochimaru's not dying yet! There is a price of a lifetime to pay for the power that Sasuke gained through the cursed seal. The plot is about Naruto saving Sasuke yes?

"Come to Orochimaru, and HE will give you power"
"The more that you use the cursed seal, the more you sacrifice your freedom" - Sound nin

Would Orochimaru's authority over Sasuke's will factor into this battle? How long has Sasuke been using the cursed seal? How would he lose his freedom? How will he overcome it?

hayoula
February 26, 2007, 03:48 AM
Considering the current situation, Sasuke's imrovement and Orochimaru's illness, I think Kabuto will take sides with Sasuke. Still I don't think that they can beat Orochimaru. I suppose the battle will end up with a draw and both Orochimaru and Sasuke taking separate paths from now on. Oro will probably take Kabuto's body in the end.

cerventus
February 26, 2007, 04:14 AM

WEll said.
For perdiction THIS week.
Oro will fight with sumonings instead of facing sasuke head on.

exbankai
February 26, 2007, 06:00 AM
i think sasuke will win! he wont just go there and suicide! he must be confident enough to kill orochimaru! since he has been with him for so long. he knew everything about oro! his weakness etc

woefdram
February 26, 2007, 06:02 AM
maybe this chapter involves the long existing theory of kabuto being a jinchuriki...he'll come in and fight sasuke unleashing his tailed beast....i don't think so :smile-big

exbankai
February 26, 2007, 06:07 AM
WEll said.
For perdiction THIS week.
Oro will fight with sumonings instead of facing sasuke head on.

orochimaru has manda. sasuke? XD

venicia777
February 26, 2007, 06:28 AM
i dont think an animal boss like Manda will fight a human. Manda will fight with Oro against another Ninja with another beast-- but i doubt he is going to fight a mere human.

if there is going to be any summoning-- it could be Oro using his edo tensei technique (i hope the name is right). That is supposing he has bodies/sacrifices already prepared and there arent any limitations on the location of these sacrifices from his location.

War
February 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
Well, actually I had felt that Orochimaru would take over Sasuke's body while they were in the middle of a fight.

However, that would be highly improbable as most of the NarutoFans wouldn't want that. [ neither would I ] xP

--

So I predict that Sasuke will have the upper hand for the first part of the match.

But Orochimaru, with his devious mind, already has a plan in mind, and turns the table.

The curse seal will be probably be involved too. I think the corpse-technique Orochimaru uses, summoning and his sword.

Sasuke would use his Chidori and some new techniques he invents.

This will probably be a long fight. Maybe 5-6 chapters.

Kabuto could barge in in the middle of the match. Most probably on Sasuke's side.(not because he wants to aid sasuke, but because he wants to defeat Orochimaru.)

Orochimaru, desperate for a new host, takes over Kabuto's body as Sasuke was making it tough for Orochimaru to take over his.

(Kabuto has some good abilities, and he sure can fight.)

There could be a side story in a later chapter about Kabuto's true past and the reasons for the stuff he's doing.

So I conclude that at the end of the fight, Orochimaru would have taken over Kabuto's body, & Orochimaru would have left.

As he didn't want to continue the match, not because he lost.

He could have said something like "We shall fight another day. I don't want to kill you. Your body is necessary for me to take over the world, or something."

dj_threat
February 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
344 prediction for me is

1 sasuke having a good fight with oro
2 naruto training
3 sasuke using the cursed seal level two

pls note that oro is not an easy opponent and even naruto with 4 tails didnt even hurt him

War
February 26, 2007, 07:41 AM
pls note that oro is not an easy opponent and even naruto with 4 tails didnt even hurt him

Well, neither could Oro hurt him.

4-tails Naruto could have dealt some serious damage if he had continued fighting with Oro.

i dont think an animal boss like Manda will fight a human. Manda will fight with Oro against another Ninja with another beast-- but i doubt he is going to fight a mere human.

I don't suppose Sasuke is a mere human, right? ;)

Moreover, Orochimaru was in a tight spot and could die. ([i]perhaps[i])

toru_naruse81
February 26, 2007, 07:49 AM
I don't think so that kabuto will betray oro, because he admire oro, i think the end of fighting must be one of sasuke or oro withdraw from battle

ANBU4U
February 26, 2007, 08:42 AM

if there is going to be any summoning-- it could be Oro using his edo tensei technique (i hope the name is right). That is supposing he has bodies/sacrifices already prepared and there arent any limitations on the location of these sacrifices from his location.

In his state Manda is far more likely to attack him than Sauske. Im not even certain Orochimaru could summon him safely while healthy any longer.

segarraramon
February 26, 2007, 09:42 AM
sorry i have not been able to read all of the prediction so i don't know if this has been posted yet.
my prediction is that what will be reborn is the 8 tailed demon animal.
this is how it will happen sasuke is fighting oro and at one point oro trying to defeat sasuke by attacking his soul is stopped.
like when sasuke meet the kiuby inside naruto and was able to fend him off the same now.
Realizing that orochimaru is a demon animal and therefore not killing orochimaru. Orochimarus is himself a container of the tailed beast so when sasuke realizes he can defeat the container and have orochimaru, he tries to overcome the demon and take his power for himself.
the uchia clan i belive were the guards of the kiuby and had in the secret room in the bottom of the prayer house information on how to control a demon especially the demon kiuby which seams to be made of fire. (red chakra burns naruto).
now sasuke takes that demon into himself becoming a target for akatsuky and itachi must now take the fight to sasuke.
at some point naruto and sasuke meet up in order to take on atkatsuky members already infused with demon animals.
crazy i know.

wojo
February 26, 2007, 09:46 AM
I believe that oro is the 8 tailed beast. there are too many similitaries between the two. But this chapter, i think sasuke starts to take him on and this should hopefully take a couple of chapter to do the whole fight, but eventually oro will unleash his tailed beast. I think that's one of the reasons he left akatsuki cuz he got his beast somehow. Like the first beast akatsuki caught they put into him maybe cuz they didn't have the statue ready or something. sorry for being a lil off topic.
But, Kabuto will definitely enter the fight, the only thing is which side will he join?

DarkManSharingan32
February 26, 2007, 09:58 AM
You two need to remember, especially with the Three Tailed Inonade as an example... That Kishi used that Tailed-Beast mythology at his whim. It seems that Characters like Kisame and Orochimaru have already adapted some of those elements... but it does not make them containers.

And before you get all uppity on me...
First answer this question: How does Orochimaru transfer his inner demon when use transfers his soul from body to body?
----

If your looking for somone that might have the 8-tails... your looking for Kabuto.

segarraramon
February 26, 2007, 10:04 AM
you are probably right.
for answer i can only speculate that what is being transferred is the demon and that the soul that has been transferred is that. but kabuto is good guess and i would not discard that possibility.

dj_threat
February 26, 2007, 10:09 AM
we could see oro failing to get sasuke's body he might get kabuto's body instead boy i would love to see that.

RaZe
February 26, 2007, 11:01 AM
And before you get all uppity on me...
First answer this question: How does Orochimaru transfer his inner demon when use transfers his soul from body to body?

first answer: oro is not the container for the 8 tails, oro IS the 8 tails.

hypothetically of course. -_-

woefdram
February 26, 2007, 11:44 AM
i'm still wondering about that theory though...that time when have gave that weird stare during the chuunin exams :blink

DarkManSharingan32
February 26, 2007, 11:47 AM
i agreed neomaster, it's totally ridiculous

moreover, there's no way Kabuto would have the 8-tail from the looks of his during his previous fights.

Kabuto has had one previous "fight"... and that was against Tsunade.
Honestly, it was a battle he was made to fight concidering it was Medic vs. Medic.

But what happens when Kabuto starts losing... and in turn loses that cool he maintains?
That still remains to be seen... but if a red-eyed glow is a hint for anything, I would say it's a hint for a Jinchuuriki.

jodi
February 26, 2007, 11:50 AM
I predict that Oro will use the seal on Sasuke's neck to stop him, but then, Sasuke will fake and injury Orochimaru, telling him that he already took out the control that Oro had in his seal.
Then we will have another ending chapter with a slightly begining of a fight

Joe