PDA

View Full Version : Robotic Red's Commentary (Naruto 343: AKA, the AWESOME Chapter)

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 09:27 AM
Behold, another week...new Shippuden...life is good.

This chapter...well, it's quite surprising. There's a reason it's called the AWESOME Chapter.

Naruto 343: Heartless

Cover

Creepy Sasuke...staring at you...PEERING INTO YOUR SOUL...

Eh, it's a portrait. What more do you want? Anyway, colorists, HOOOO!

Page 1

So many fallen...all of them alive, apparently. This speaks greatly of Sasuke's skill if he managed to incapacitate them all without killing them. But there's old Orochimaru, saying that Sasuke can't do anything if he doesn't kill his emotions. Yeah yeah, we've heard it before.

Page 2

Sasuke only intends to show no mercy to Itachi.

This is quite promising. Sasuke has vowed to only kill Itachi. So he still has a core of humanity left within him. There's hope!

And ooh...Orochimaru admits that Sasuke was better than he was at that age!

Page 3-4

Holy CRAP! There's hundreds of them! He took them all out without killing them! Geez!

No wonder Orochimaru wants his body.

...okay, that sounded wrong. XD

Page 5

Team 7, sans Yamato, at Ichiraku Ramen. Naruto isn't ambidextrous when it comes to utensils, apparently. Can't see Ichiraku Teuchi's new assistants though...

Page 6

Well, there's a definite downside to Futon: Rasen Shuriken. He used it three times (well, twice, if you don't count the one he used with the Kage Bunshin), and his arm's fractured in multiple places. Just like Chidori, which takes tons of chakra to use, this new technique even has a downside to one who has enough chakra to use at least ten Chidori!

I'm glad Kishimoto puts limits into strongest of all techniques. Chidori can only be used less than five times a day due to how much chakra it uses. Mangekyou Sharingan takes TONS of chakra (leading to Kakashi being hospitalized for days...and if Itachi's words are to be believed, it also leads to eventual blindness). Orochimaru's jutsu to switch bodies can only be used once every three years. Naruto isn't like DBZ, where Goku can use Kamehameha whenever he feels like it. Until he runs out of power, which he replenishes by dying his hair blonde and yelling a lot. :P

And what's Naruto enjoying? Close proximity to Sakura?

Page 7

Ah.

And despite his injuries, he's still focused on Sasuke. That's what he's enjoying...and in a way, they are getting nearer to him. He's closer and closer to crossing that bridge...

And I bet Kishimoto threw those bottom panels in for the NaruSaku fans. Just a bone and nothing more...

Page 8

Especially considering this page. XD

Sorry Naruto, Sakura's not going to feed you. It's Sai! "Why the hell are you the one feeding me?!" He recalls from a book how a true friend always helps a friend in need! Then Naruto retorts that before doing that, one needs to know the atmosphere (aka, what are the circumstances?) of the situation.

Ah, comedy. How joyous. And I can't recall the last time Naruto complained about ramen being too hot. o.o

And here's Kakashi! And he ends up being the one feeding Naruto.

XD

Page 9

Poor Kakashi. He's been in the hospital so often, it's a strange sight to see him outside. If Naruto and Company hadn't showed up, it seems Kakashi would have ended up using the Mangekyou Sharingan against Kakuzu.

This leads to what would've been a cool victory, but it would've hospitalized Kakashi. Again.

Page 10

Kakashi speaks once more about how Naruto is now either equal to or past Kakashi. Perhaps he refers to it in terms of jutsu strength...or maybe he's talking about how Naruto will be once he reaches Kakashi's age?

But here we have a warning. The greater the jutsu, the deadlier its effect on the user. Remember this Naruto!

Page 11

...Orochimaru's new hideout is a hole in the ground.

Am I the only one who found this hilarious?

It seems Orochimaru's body is reaching its limit. This seems to be a universal problem with old snake-face. It also struck me as odd that Orochimaru would be dying just from having his arms sealed. No jutsus, to be sure...but to the point of dying? Now we have a reason; apparently, the longer he stays in a body, the more his spirit seems to 'corrode' away at it. This brings Dante to mind from the Fullmetal Alchemist anime; in FMA, Dante had used the Philosopher's Stone to transfer her soul from body to body over several centuries. However, with every switch, her soul would cause the body to decay even faster.

Perhaps the same is happening here. We can only hope!

Page 12

Standard evil laughter. Wonder how much he's anticipating the transfer to Sasuke's body...

And Kabuto looks oddly suspicious. Why...?

Page 13

An energy sword! Orochimaru's being attacked!

Page 14

An unknown chakra type...? Even Orochimaru's never seen this before! A new mixed element, like Mokuton is a mix of Earth and Water for Yamato, and Hyoton was a mix of Water and Wind for Haku?

Door's sliced open. Who is it...?

Page 15

What the?

SASUKE?!

o.o

Huh. Guess we know what that jutsu was Orochimaru told him not to use...or not. After all, Orochimaru's never seen this chakra type before, so it seems this 'chakra sword' was made by Sasuke alone. So we're still in the dark about what it was that Orochimaru told him not to use...but besides that, dude! Sasuke's attacking him!

Page 16

Seemed Orochimaru expected this...because apparently, there's nothing left for Sasuke to learn from him.

And really, this final panel in the chapter says it all.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d115/UltraSonic007/343-16.png

The Curse Seal's been activated, and Sasuke's done with Orochimaru.

Wow. Talk about a twist. I did NOT see this coming.

Rating: 5/5

I literally yelped when I saw page 15. I'm not kidding. It's been a long time since a chapter surprised me like this. Seriously.

This bodes well for Sasuke. If he manages to get away from Orochimaru, then it's just him against Itachi. Then after that...what's left? Rebuilding the clan? Sasuke's still capable of humanity! Looks like Naruto's goal isn't so inconceivable after all.

Seriously, wow. This chapter had humor, action, drama, and surprise. It was COMPLETE. And it has the potential to...no, scratch that. It IS a huge turning point in Part II.

To end this commentary, I leave you with this.

OMGWTFBBQ.

And that's my reaction to this chapter.

(squeals in delight for preparation for next week) Sasuke vs. Orochimaru!!! :D

EDIT: Looking back now, I can see why Kabuto looked suspicious. He walked out the exact same door that Sasuke broke through moments later.

So Kabuto saw Sasuke coming.

So either Kabuto will intervene on Orochimaru's behalf...or he'll sit on the sidelines and watch...or he'll help Sasuke.

The plot thickens.

RaZe
February 23, 2007, 11:18 AM
OMGWTFBBQ.

proposal acknowledged, accepted and seconded.

great review. ^^ [damn, you really get to this stuff early. mr. ninja reviewer].

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 11:21 AM
Well, it's only a page-by-page commentary. The purpose of it is to be quick, to tide people over until Gold Knight or someone else can deliver a more substantial, thorough review.

Elros
February 23, 2007, 11:22 AM
good work!
I especially liked your comment about page 11.
tks.

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 11:31 AM
good work!
I especially liked your comment about page 11.
tks.

It always bugged me about the Sasuke Retrieval arc why he was dying. I was initially thinking that his sealed arms may have been causing him all of that pain...but this gives me a reason to rethink that.

matsyes
February 23, 2007, 11:33 AM
OMGWTF is right that was my reaction to this chapter to seriously a turning point in part two ... perhaps until now kishimoto was doing the groundwork ... necessary to show the growth and change in the characters perhaps ....But this chapter is brilliant ...

Page 6

Well, there's a definite downside to Futon: Rasen Shuriken. He used it three times (well, twice, if you don't count the one he used with the Kage Bunshin), and his arm's fractured in multiple places. Just like Chidori, which takes tons of chakra to use, this new technique even has a downside to one who has enough chakra to use at least ten Chidori!

I'm glad Kishimoto puts limits into strongest of all techniques. Chidori can only be used less than five times a day due to how much chakra it uses. Mangekyou Sharingan takes TONS of chakra (leading to Kakashi being hospitalized for days...and if Itachi's words are to be believed, it also leads to eventual blindness). Orochimaru's jutsu to switch bodies can only be used once every three years. Naruto isn't like DBZ, where Goku can use Kamehameha whenever he feels like it. Until he runs out of power, which he replenishes by dying his hair blonde and yelling a lot. :P

And what's Naruto enjoying? Close proximity to Sakura?

Page 6 : this is one thing kishi has always stressed on ...everyone has a weaknesses and strengths and everything has its drawbacks ...love the DBZ goku statement (colours his hair blonde and yells a lot lolzzz :D )

Page 8

Especially considering this page. XD

Sorry Naruto, Sakura's not going to feed you. It's Sai! "Why the hell are you the one feeding me?!" He recalls from a book how a true friend always helps a friend in need! Then Naruto retorts that before doing that, one needs to know the atmosphere (aka, what are the circumstances?) of the situation.

Ah, comedy. How joyous. And I can't recall the last time Naruto complained about ramen being too hot. o.o

And here's Kakashi! And he ends up being the one feeding Naruto.

XD

I guess its to devious for naruto but the way he said we are getting closer it seemed to me like he was almost hinting towards ...the fact that he wanted sakura to think that he was thinking about them being closer :P

Page 12

Standard evil laughter. Wonder how much he's anticipating the transfer to Sasuke's body...

And Kabuto looks oddly suspicious. Why...?

why was oro laughing it seems bizzre to say the least and kabuto ... somethings going on and it think oro saw the plot ...thats why he's laughing

Page 15

What the?

SASUKE?!

o.o

Huh. Guess we know what that jutsu was Orochimaru told him not to use...or not. After all, Orochimaru's never seen this chakra type before, so it seems this 'chakra sword' was made by Sasuke alone. So we're still in the dark about what it was that Orochimaru told him not to use...but besides that, dude! Sasuke's attacking him!

Page 16

Seemed Orochimaru expected this...because apparently, there's nothing left for Sasuke to learn from him.

And really, this final panel in the chapter says it all.

and i think no one saw that except perhaps oro himself

Lovely comments ... and i totally agree with ur rating of 5/5 ...also shippudeen is awesome this episode ...seriously in the last weeks naruto is seriously looking up :D

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 11:45 AM
I don't know if Orochimaru saw this coming...the last panel in page 12 shows an exclamation point in Orochimaru's word bubble, indicating surprise/shock.

The only way I think Oro could have seen this coming would be if Sasuke's tried this stunt before. After all, Orochimaru has a history of being surprised by people who do seemingly suicidal moves.

Was he surprised by Sarutobi when he unleashed the Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fujin, which would have killed him in exchange for Sarutobi's life? Yes.

Was he surprised when Tsunade took a sword in the chest for Naruto? Yes.

Hence, his surprise here.

RaZe
February 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
Well, it's only a page-by-page commentary. The purpose of it is to be quick, to tide people over until Gold Knight or someone else can deliver a more substantial, thorough review.

still, t's the dedication that wins you points in my eyes. ^^ i honestly could never work up enough care to do it before 1. >.> [fear the north American time zone chauvinism]

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 01:01 PM
Eh, I live in the Central Time Zone, so I guess that helps.

Also, I added an extra bit about Kabuto at the bottom of the first post.

Saifi
February 23, 2007, 03:09 PM
good summary/ commentry , except for page 14 ! it seems like you are trying to compare that charka blade to mokuten and hyouten (sp?) when there is no eveidence that its a bloodline , or even a mixture of two types of chakra , actually in the scanlation i read it said that oro says" the chakra nture is 'his' but...."

besides that a 5/5 rating is correct even tho i can be nitpicking that even tho in your commentary u say that kishimoto has a balance for everyone with super strong jutsus but u forgot to add (except sauske) who apparently is the god of lightening already !

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 03:21 PM
good summary/ commentry , except for page 14 ! it seems like you are trying to compare that charka blade to mokuten and hyouten (sp?) when there is no eveidence that its a bloodline , or even a mixture of two types of chakra , actually in the scanlation i read it said that oro says" the chakra nture is 'his' but...."

I'm not calling it a bloodline. It might not even be a mixture of two. It might. It might not. But it's clear that it's a new type of chakra that has not been seen by Orochimaru before.

My prediction? Mix of Katon and Raiton.

kadodo
February 23, 2007, 03:38 PM
Great review. I like how you review every page. I too loved this chapter. I cannot even say what was my favorite part of it. I think there are three mysteries that we have to wait a while to see.

1) who will win the battle between Orichimaru and Sasuke
2) if kabuto knew that sasuke will betray him, did he tell kabuto something in order to help him?
3) will kabuto help Orichimaru?

SilveryShadows
February 23, 2007, 04:44 PM
(Someone who likes the chapter? Seen a lot of negativity toward it during a while in the spoilers nights ago..)

Orochimaru probably anticipated something like this to happen sooner or later, but maybe just not sooner/now?

I agree with the rating! Good chapter!

I've always wondered whether Kabuto is truly on Orochimaru's side. We've seen him 'betray' Orochimaru, but turns out he wasn't.
What now? Will he continue to remain the fateful servant, or finally go against Orochimaru?
I don't know which I would rather him do. I'm expecting another those 'he acts as if he's betraying Orochimaru but really is helping him', but....

Saifi
February 23, 2007, 04:57 PM
(Someone who likes the chapter? Seen a lot of negativity toward it during a while in the spoilers nights ago..)

its a good chapter in that
1) the story is advancing
2) we get to see the sauske prespective
3) a lot of panels and stuff for colorists
4) opens a whole lot of intresting possibilities for the future

its not such a great chapter (the negetivity) in that it suffers from
*Sauske the god* Complex ! (and belittles narutos glory even more, but hey u can only soo long whine about that , its a trend that kishi loves it and we just have to live with it )

As far as kabuto is concerned he wont ever betray oro,(As in let him come to any serious harm) but maybe a sauske vs oro confrontation is benifitial to his agenda (whatever that may be) i personally think he doest believe sauske to be worthy of the honor of being oros body !

KickAzzThug
February 24, 2007, 02:47 AM
I don't know if Orochimaru saw this coming...the last panel in page 12 shows an exclamation point in Orochimaru's word bubble, indicating surprise/shock.

The only way I think Oro could have seen this coming would be if Sasuke's tried this stunt before. After all, Orochimaru has a history of being surprised by people who do seemingly suicidal moves.

I think what Orochimaru meant was that he knew that one day Sasuke would try to defeat him and that this whole time he knew that Sasuke only wanted to learn from him. I dont think it is meant to be literal like I knew this was gonna happen right now. I think he meant that he always knew that sooner or later sasuke would betray him.

amg
February 24, 2007, 05:29 AM
i really hoped they would show team 8. but i guess they totally got negeleted again man whats so wrong with that team

kiddo7
February 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
Don't give up on them yet. I don't think this storyline with sasuke will be very long, and they will be switching back to konoha periodically to show what is happening there. It is still possible...

voilder
February 24, 2007, 09:45 PM
i can see u are the biggest kakashi fanboy in this manga site. kakashi has already admit naruto is better than him in the last 2 chap and u still dont want to beleive it. see the difference between page 9 and page 10 review? for page 9 u were praising kakashi could lead to great victory and for page 10 u were like bashing naruto how he can only surpass kakashi in kakashi's age. so before u want to write a good review plz put ur fanboyish aside first

Robotic Red
February 24, 2007, 10:23 PM
i can see u are the biggest kakashi fanboy in this manga site. kakashi has already admit naruto is better than him in the last 2 chap and u still dont want to beleive it. see the difference between page 9 and page 10 review? for page 9 u were praising kakashi could lead to great victory and for page 10 u were like bashing naruto how he can only surpass kakashi in kakashi's age. so before u want to write a good review plz put ur fanboyish aside first

Dude, what?

I'm trying to put his comments into context. If anything, I'm more of a fan of Rock Lee or Gaara than Kakashi. I know what Kakashi's saying, but be honest. Kakashi was an ANBU Captain. Kakashi is one of the strongest Jonin in Konoha. If he was seeking to kill Naruto, he probably would. I'm just being reasonable here.

As for page 9...come on. His Mangekyou Sharingan nearly pulverized Deidara (had he been able to aim properly). The same most likely would have happened to Kakuzu.

Page 10. Bashing Naruto? Where the heck do you get this?

And if you don't like my take on this chapter, write your own review. My opinions are not the same as yours. So don't go around acting all accusatory.

Also, spell correctly and use better grammar.

voilder
February 24, 2007, 11:17 PM
Dude, what?

I'm trying to put his comments into context. If anything, I'm more of a fan of Rock Lee or Gaara than Kakashi. I know what Kakashi's saying, but be honest. Kakashi was an ANBU Captain. Kakashi is one of the strongest Jonin in Konoha. If he was seeking to kill Naruto, he probably would. I'm just being reasonable here.

As for page 9...come on. His Mangekyou Sharingan nearly pulverized Deidara (had he been able to aim properly). The same most likely would have happened to Kakuzu.

Page 10. Bashing Naruto? Where the heck do you get this?

And if you don't like my take on this chapter, write your own review. My opinions are not the same as yours. So don't go around acting all accusatory.

Also, spell correctly and use better grammar.

an anbu captain is nothing compare to the future hokage. im not here to start a fight but seriously u need to put ur personal opinion aside or else nobody is gonna read ur review

SilveryShadows
February 24, 2007, 11:27 PM
Ah, but what review (not just Naruto reviews, but reviews you may see in newspapers and sites) doesn't tend to be slightly biased? I didn't see what was the 'personal opinion' in the review, but isn't he allowed personal opinions? It's his review.
Stating comments like that is starting a fight, whether you meant to or not.
>>

weixiaobao
February 24, 2007, 11:48 PM
an anbu captain is nothing compare to the future hokage. im not here to start a fight but seriously u need to put ur personal opinion aside or else nobody is gonna read ur review

don't read my review http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15761.0 (this is not an advertise)
because.... i totally go for kakashi win.....
and PS. my review is 100% opinion and asumption

Nice review...
very good link between oro and dante...
I guess Kishimoto successfully fool you about sasuke willingly to be a vessel for oro. (i almost fall for that) (for being so surprise about the betrayal)
I guess alot of people just think that sasuke is clouded my vegence and not think right...
But i have high hope for sasuke, though...

RaZe
February 24, 2007, 11:54 PM
followed by:

an anbu captain is nothing compare to the future hokage.

http://www.fstdt.com/funnyimages/uploads/359.jpg

kiddo7
February 25, 2007, 12:52 AM

Actually, and just for your information, I read these reviews exactly for the personal opinions of the reviewers, I do not need an unbiased recap of a chapter I just read a few hours or even days ago, I come here to see what other people think about the chapter and to let others know how I feel. I probably would get bored reading reviews if they where 100% objective.

Robotic Red
February 25, 2007, 01:06 AM
A future Hokage is just that: future. In sheer jutsu power, chakra levels, and stamina, Naruto HAS surpassed Kakashi.

But all around? Who would I pick to win in a fight? At this point, Kakashi. For now.

voilder
February 25, 2007, 01:22 AM
A future Hokage is just that: future. In sheer jutsu power, chakra levels, and stamina, Naruto HAS surpassed Kakashi.

But all around? Who would I pick to win in a fight? At this point, Kakashi. For now.

omg another noob dont even know even know how things work in naruto world. u dont know need to be all around genius to be a great ninja!!! gai for example he only knows taijustu does this make him any weaker than kakashi!? shika only have the brain but he owned a immortal ak member!! dude u need to do some research before start making stupid comments

Robotic Red
February 25, 2007, 01:29 AM
Volider:

Believe it or not, Gai is capable of using ninjutsu. His personal summon is the turtle Ninkame (and Kuchiyose is a ninjutsu, is it not). He merely prefers taijutsu. And didn't I explicitly say there are some areas where Naruto's better than Kakashi? I'm merely saying that, in general, in a ONE ON ONE scenario in a fight to the death between two shinobi, at THIS point in time, Naruto would lose to Kakashi.

Shikamaru did defeat Hidan. Only because he had time to prepare. And his victory came at the cost of Asuma's life (ultimately, that is; had they not fought the first time, Shikamaru would not have been able to outmaneuver Hidan the second time around). Shikamaru was already a great deal smarter than most people, and to be frank, Hidan is a moron who used a single jutsu way too often.

And please, don't throw the 'noob' label around. You're making yourself look worse.

voilder
February 25, 2007, 02:21 AM
Volider:

Believe it or not, Gai is capable of using ninjutsu. His personal summon is the turtle Ninkame (and Kuchiyose is a ninjutsu, is it not). He merely prefers taijutsu. And didn't I explicitly say there are some areas where Naruto's better than Kakashi? I'm merely saying that, in general, in a ONE ON ONE scenario in a fight to the death between two shinobi, at THIS point in time, Naruto would lose to Kakashi.

Shikamaru did defeat Hidan. Only because he had time to prepare. And his victory came at the cost of Asuma's life (ultimately, that is; had they not fought the first time, Shikamaru would not have been able to outmaneuver Hidan the second time around). Shikamaru was already a great deal smarter than most people, and to be frank, Hidan is a moron who used a single jutsu way too often.

And please, don't throw the 'noob' label around. You're making yourself look worse.

summoningjustu and ninjustu are two different things. naruto can kick kakashi arse and thats the fact.
cant believe u are like most of the noobs who thinks hidan is a moron! have u forgotten the scene when hidan was toying asuma!???

u look even worse than im by denying the fact naruto >>>> kakashi

ophidial
February 25, 2007, 02:42 AM

not to continue the argument but i don't think those are the only areas where naruto has surpassed kakashi, i mean his jutsu
speed in preforming kb is beyond kakshi's ability of picking it up
and as seen in the bell test he has the ability to easily outmanuvere
kakshi with his kb and with such powerful finishing moves that
can spell defeat.
still i think that in fair fight naruto would only be able to win
in probably like 4 out every 10 battles.

and btw thanks for the review, it was a nice read.

Raine_Joybringer
February 25, 2007, 07:00 AM
Voilder, please do not flame people for stating their opinion on the latest chapter- especially within a review thread such as this. Many people have different opinions, and not all of them will agree with your own, so I ask that you accept this and cease from any further negative comments, thank you.

Gold Knight
February 25, 2007, 07:36 AM
Not to mention, voilder, I can't see where you got the idea that Robotic Red was overindulging himself as a Kakashi fan of any sort. He said pretty much the facts: that in page 9, if Kakashi would have ended up having to use the MS, then he would have been hospitalized for his effort, whether he wins the battle or not. In page 10, Robotic Red was just repeating what Kakashi said to Naruto. He didn't say anything bad about either character, he just told it like it is.

That being said, I have more of a problem with your posts lately. Please refrain from attacking other members on the forums in such a crude manner. If you continue to do that, you will wear your welcome out here at MH and you will be banned.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I am the site's number one Kakashi fanboy, thanks. =p

Saifi
February 25, 2007, 08:50 PM
ok not to support voilder in any way (because Robo Red has every right to say his opinion and i for one will still read his reviews) and also that he pretty much ruins it for anyone who wants to argue the original point he made that naruto be given credit -_- but ... my opinion on # 10

"Kakashi speaks once more about how Naruto is now either equal to or past Kakashi. Perhaps he refers to it in terms of jutsu strength...or maybe he's talking about how Naruto will be once he reaches Kakashi's age?"

is that you are doing a little injustice to naruto ! if kakashi said that naruto is at the same level as kakashi , or maybe even higher i think that we should take it like it is! surer naruto cant beat kakashi in terms of experience but in the same context no new generation can beat the older in experience , but that is something contrry to the "king" concept as explained in the manga !
anywhoo i take comfort in the fact that naruto has grown strong enought (and people give him credit enough) for them to have an argument on who is stronger , i personally believe that on a good day naruto can best kakashi ! (srry gk :P and yes i donno how voldier missed you as THE kakashi fanboy)

Gold Knight
February 26, 2007, 07:49 AM
Well, I suppose that little bit at the end of his sentence might've been a little incriminating, but don't kill the man for it, he was just speculating, heh.

It's odd enough that Kakashi would admit so readily to something like that. You never know, he might be trying to encourage Naruto more than anything.

It was not too long ago that Naruto and Sakura had to fall on a trick in order to defeat Kakashi in the second bell test. They couldn't get to him otherwise at all. Naruto and Sakura were obviously frustrated. (http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7094/narutoch246p13wo8.png)

How has Naruto improved since then? Yes, he's come up with an awfully impressive jutsu, but other than that, he really hasn't gotten any faster, etc. Do you mean to say that if Sakura obtains an equally impressive jutsu, she's surpassed Kakashi as well? (Well, she might, if she learns genjutsu to a larger extent, I suppose...)

Nevertheless, I like that in Kakashi that he doesn't mind admitting to something like that, especially since Naruto's his student. Shows how humble he is, and how responsible he is about the future of the village.

aznboiray
March 01, 2007, 09:18 PM
nice review