PDA

View Full Version : Review RaZe's ramblings chapter - 343

RaZe
February 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
last time i was told i sounded "too professional" for rambling, so i threw out the teleprompter, lowered my linguistics and threw in the odd "ass" and "anyways" as a transitional. fear the beast you have unleashed. ^^

yea, my voice is abit slurry, as I'm feeling slightly sick. ^^ (flem in throat and all that).

more pronunciation butchering then ever before!

all right here on:
RaZes Ramblings, chapter 343 (http://media.putfile.com/RaZes-rambling-343)

For those who remember the last review, you remember my comment on how kakuzu would be dead unless he could somehow hide a foot in his ankle? I'm happy to see gold-knight has propagated the meme in his 42 review. ^^

and don't forget to check out robotic red's commentary and the soon coming gold-knights.

Saifi
February 23, 2007, 04:19 PM
alrighty then ...

first of all good fast komments :thumbs , even tho i still cant figure how come u don’t get to be in the top row with robotic red , meh anyway ....

1) the cover : ya i agree and am sure the colorists will welcome the return of sauske panels that they can make look kool , which i personally enjoy immensely and rotate em around as my desktop as well

2) As far as the "Ass Owning" goes , one thing that surprised me more than him "kicking a lot more ass" or them all being alive is that face that the cheeky bastard defeated them all so that none of them would fall at an angle that we can see a single headband !

3) i donno about the sakura hitting on naruto ! i mean she can flirt with naruto , heck hes been flirting with her since forever and since last time she didn’t say no to the date as well i think she’s matured enough to take the free dinner/lunch(depending on time) and know that going on an occasional date or flirting doesn’t necessarily mean that you are a couple! i mean i like hinata too but lets face it ," she’s still a shy lil girl who has been having a bit too many snacks thinking of naruto. Plus if you wanna feel bad for anyone it should be naruto who graciously takes whatever he gets from sakura who is just stringing him along , while naruto still knows that sakura doesn’t like him that way and will be with sauske in the end (i feel sad now , poor guy)

4) good catch on naruto looking sad there in pg 10 , but rather than sauske i think naruto was just thinking that maybe he wasn’t needed and kakashi sensei could have mangekyu'd kakuzu anyway , because right after we see kakashi restating that naruto IS strong , definitely up to his(kakashi's_ level and maybe even higher !

5) LOL( fairies under teh tree stump contractors)LOL but ..About the tree stump hideout ! but it does seem to be a style with oro even last hideout was kind of underground-ish ! but u know oro is the embodiment of a snake , and snakes live in holes under ground ! also what exactly is a Normal evil villain hideout

6) ooh lvl 10 medicine , u know that’s gonna be sour ! bit anyway what’s the deal with the bodies withering in 3 yrs ? i mean geez , so hes spent 3 yrs training sauske and he can only use his body 3 yrs ? i mean wtf , when does he get time to go learn new jutsus (his ultimate goal) when he’s spending time searching/upbringing his next container (poor oro) .

6) hmm.. kabuto Kahooting with sauske ? or tired of sauske being the apple of oro's eye and he wants oro to see that sauske is unworthy of being his new vessel , i am pretty sure kabuto doesn’t think sauske will win (neither do i) but kabuto would be happy if sauske escaped ! so he prolly did get out of the way to watch the show !

7) hmm.. i donno about the chakra re composition , i read a diff translation and would very much like to know what is the real deal with that , is it a different element never seen b4 or just that he’s surprised that hes never seen sauske's lightening element being used in that form without the sword !

8) i donno about chidori nagashi cutting the door up , i think he did do it with the other sword , as far as the stance is concerned , i think with everyone singing praise of his speed he could have slashed the door with the sword then got into a cool pose and gotten nearer to the door while holding his other chakra blade steady as well ! the reason i say this is that i think that if he was using chidori nagashi it would envelop all of him including the sword ! and sauske doing a new chakra blade , chidori nagashi and + swinging that sword around is wayyy too much multi tasking for someone who doesn’t have a demon sealed within !

9) As for the end of chap i guess oro should be happy that he wanted sauske to lose all emotion and for once "kill someone" i guess he got his wish granted , sauske was like OK A HOLE HOW ABOUT I START WITH YOU ? About the curse seal just hurting anko , i guess you are right but what the sound 4 said is that the seal makes you a slave to oro ,but that could just be pain and weather his pain threshold is passed when oro starts to deal the damage !

10) to wrap it up ! Nice ramblings (this time it did sound like ramblings) :woo , and extra ossou for adding the pics :confetti :occa :turtle :occa :confetti , all in all id also give the chap a 5 and also cant w8 to see where this fight goes ! my money is still on oro , but then again sauske is kishi's golden boy so who knows ? keep up the good work !

kiddo7
February 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
Wow Raze!
I Loved that! you made me laugh so much I especally liked your comment on orochimaru's contractors

"...Same guy's who work for willy wonka..." FTW! lol You are really good at this how comentary thing, keep up the good work.

Of course there are a few points on which I disagree with you like whether sasuke cut the door with his sword or not, but those are just details.

You are the man.

RaZe
February 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
first of all good fast komments :thumbs
Thanks. :)

on a side note, i just spent a good 40 seconds chasing that :thumbs smiley accross the more smiley list. ^^ darn fast loading. :P

even tho i still cant figure how come u don’t get to be in the top row with robotic red , meh anyway ....
well, i've upgraded to 1P/60V from last times 1P/50V. maybe theres a golden point where you win sticky points. :)

also that one week gap probably makes me look unreliable. -_-

1) the cover : ya i agree and am sure the colorists will welcome the return of sauske panels that they can make look kool , which i personally enjoy immensely and rotate em around as my desktop as well
good I'm not the only one. ^^ there are two in this chapter that i might attempt. Although i haven't tried colouring in illy/ps cs2 yet.

2) As far as the "Ass Owning" goes , one thing that surprised me more than him "kicking a lot more ass" or them all being alive is that face that the cheeky bastard defeated them all so that none of them would fall at an angle that we can see a single headband !

hehe.

oro: gooood[à la palpatine], you have defeated them all, let's go home.
sasuke: No! there is one last task i must complete!
oro: oh? finishing the job, you may not lack hatred after all.
sasuke: no, that's not it.
oro: what then?
*sasuke jumps around repositioning the bodies*
oro: what the hell are you doing?
sasuke: oh, i got this funny feeling that a manga artist may be drawing this scene form your angle, so i figured I'd up the suspense by hiding all the headbands.
oro: .... You know you're not supposed to drink the rubbing alcohol kabuto gives you, right?

3) i donno about the sakura hitting on naruto ! i mean she can flirt with naruto , heck hes been flirting with her since forever and since last time she didn’t say no to the date as well i think she’s matured enough to take the free dinner/lunch(depending on time) and know that going on an occasional date or flirting doesn’t necessarily mean that you are a couple! i mean i like hinata too but lets face it ," she’s still a shy lil girl who has been having a bit too many snacks thinking of naruto. Plus if you wanna feel bad for anyone it should be naruto who graciously takes whatever he gets from sakura who is just stringing him along , while naruto still knows that sakura doesn’t like him that way and will be with sauske in the end (i feel sad now , poor guy)

yea. you just want to reach in and give them a good shaking. >.> I guess imagining parallel realities where you can enter into an alternate manga based universe and give the characters love advice is a good sign that you like the manga.

4) good catch on naruto looking sad there in pg 10 , but rather than sauske i think naruto was just thinking that maybe he wasn’t needed and kakashi sensei could have mangekyu'd kakuzu anyway , because right after we see kakashi restating that naruto IS strong , definitely up to his(kakashi's_ level and maybe even higher !
I don't know. the gist of the leading up discussion was "without you guys, the best case scenario would be me in the hospital again".

5) LOL( fairies under teh tree stump contractors)LOL but ..About the tree stump hideout ! but it does seem to be a style with oro even last hideout was kind of underground-ish ! but u know oro is the embodiment of a snake , and snakes live in holes under ground ! also what exactly is a Normal evil villain hideout
according to "How to write a best selling fantasy novel." http://members.ozemail.com.au/~imcfadyen/notthenet/fantasy.htm
It must be "hewn from the living rock".

IMO, the filler hideout that was a normalish tunnel:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/naruto/geo/orochimaruplace.jpg

after all, he's not the only guy there. must be annoying for kabuto, he might bruise one of his test subjects if he drops them down the hole.

6) ooh lvl 10 medicine , u know that’s gonna be sour ! bit anyway what’s the deal with the bodies withering in 3 yrs ? i mean geez , so hes spent 3 yrs training sasuke and he can only use his body 3 yrs ? i mean wtf , when does he get time to go learn new jutsus (his ultimate goal) when he’s spending time searching/upbringing his next container (poor oro) .
yea, it doesn't really fit.

IMO, whats the point of targeting a uchiha if he only gets about 3 years out of the deal? he should have spent that time reversing the effects of the wear down. [imo, caused by the loss of his soul arms].

if he has figured out a way to extend a containers lifetime, you would think he would not be in such a hurry.

7) hmm.. i donno about the chakra re composition , i read a diff translation and would very much like to know what is the real deal with that , is it a different element never seen b4 or just that he’s surprised that hes never seen sasuke's lightening element being used in that form without the sword !

I would too. i imagine there's a furious debate ongoing as we speak. ^^

8) i donno about chidori nagashi cutting the door up , i think he did do it with the other sword , as far as the stance is concerned , i think with everyone singing praise of his speed he could have slashed the door with the sword then got into a cool pose and gotten nearer to the door while holding his other chakra blade steady as well ! the reason i say this is that i think that if he was using chidori nagashi it would envelop all of him including the sword ! and sasuke doing a new chakra blade , chidori nagashi and + swinging that sword around is wayyy too much multitasking for someone who doesn’t have a demon sealed within !
I don't think it's necessarily chidori nagashi itself, but more like on off shoot of the chidori's piercing power. so far we see: rasengan / chidori, nagashi / oodama rasengan, fuuton rasenshuriken [sp?] / ?. i think this new slashing effect we are seeing, combined with hi sword, is sasukes answer to the 50% wind rasengan. Obviously, it may not be the full jutsu itself, but it may be a hinting at it. so, all sasuke would have to do is launch the chakra blade, and activate the new chidori [if that is what it is], while resting his sword in a cool stance.

of course, i have little proof of this atm, so ockam's razor disagrees with me.

9) As for the end of chap i guess oro should be happy that he wanted sauske to lose all emotion and for once "kill someone" i guess he got his wish granted , sauske was like OK A HOLE HOW ABOUT I START WITH YOU ? About the curse seal just hurting anko , i guess you are right but what the sound 4 said is that the seal makes you a slave to oro ,but that could just be pain and weather his pain threshold is passed when oro starts to deal the damage !
maybe. i imagine they ere talking about the "evil, lets go break that sound ninjas arms for fun" taint + ombined witht he pain it can cause. [which we know was alot].

Further, I am beginning to wonder if that earlier art of sasuke with the kakashi seal was a bit of foreshadowing.

suffice to say, there are alot of new questions needing answers. ^^

10) to wrap it up ! Nice ramblings (this time it did sound like ramblings)
wewt!

and extra ossou for adding the pics
i plan on keeping them there for future chapters, as it didn't take much longer to make. [although, i set clip lentgh before the recording, so the ending was rushed. :P wont do that again. ^^

all in all id also give the chap a 5 and also cant w8 to see where this fight goes ! my money is still on oro , but then again sauske is kishi's golden boy so who knows ? keep up the good work !
thanks again. :)

Posted by: kiddo7:
Wow Raze!
I Loved that! you made me laugh so much I especally liked your comment on orochimaru's contractors

"...Same guy's who work for willy wonka..." FTW! lol You are really good at this how comentary thing, keep up the good work.

Of course there are a few points on which I disagree with you like whether sasuke cut the door with his sword or not, but those are just details.

You are the man.
Thanks alot for the kind words.

and yea, the sword thing may be a bone of contention. ^^

Robotic Red
February 23, 2007, 11:14 PM
PM Gold Knight if you want to get stickied.

Raine_Joybringer
February 24, 2007, 07:30 AM
No need to now, all taken care of :)

RaZe
February 24, 2007, 12:34 PM
No need to now, all taken care of :)

thanks. :)

kiddo7
February 25, 2007, 02:00 AM
OH there is one more thing I just remembered about your rambling...
Nice job defending NaruxHina! Are you a great Hinata fan? You know you cannot deny it not after what you said! And now it is on the interweb where millions of people can attest to it. You should check out the official Hinata thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10015.0) I think you will like it.

Saifi
February 25, 2007, 08:57 PM
^boo! on the naruXhina thread , shes FAT , and a STALKER ! (j/k)