PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 265 Discussion [Bleach]

ttxdragon
February 23, 2007, 09:37 PM
Grab your goodies here:
Bleach 264 R/T/S (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15680.0)
Bleach 265 R/T/S (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16131.0)

wow this chapter has some nice feats,
Gin and Ulquiorra talking, 'Kaien' freaking out Rukia and she goes shikai as well as Renji getting paired against the #8 espada Zaeru-Apollo Grantz.

What do the two "Grantz" mean? Is there a connection?
Can rukia stand her own against the kaien-lookalike?
What screwed stuff does Gin have in mind for the oncoming events?

Predict it here, we want your opinion!

chapter out, download it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16131.0).

Navarr0Newton
February 23, 2007, 11:13 PM
OK this may b OFF topic,
but
Zaeruapollo Grants is incomparably the hottest espada.Next 2 the black gurl and guy.
On Topic;
Rukia will totally take on "Kaien" and will be almost to his level.they will keep on fighting and he will get upset and reveal wat was going on and why he has weird moments like that.so she will yell something lik
"I loved Kaien and i will save him in death"
then she will attack with the last dance.kaien will b suprised and will get hurt then release his zanpakuto then rukia will laff and say.Didnt u think i came prepared 2 die.then................BAN-KAI
alotta ice.Then she will say sumtin like the second most powerful ice type zanpakuto and kaien will get pawned.there may b a flashback and maybe a flash over 2 renji and the number 8 espada , Zaeruapollo Grants.Pollo ( who has a really kool design BTW) will pawn Renji with his amazing battle tactics and knowledge.Then renji will release his and total pawnage on renji frum Pollo even in his unreleased state.sumone hgatta lemme no bout my boi chad.so maybe we might hear sumtin frum telsa.soo..................
thats jus what i WANT 2 Happen.
o and i am officially in love with Zaeruapollo Grants.In LOve.Not as much as chad but almost there.
i LUV that dude.
sry bout the gay stuff (apologies)

Silhouette
February 23, 2007, 11:34 PM
Sado will fall in the hands of the death squad

Rukia is now convinced that Espada 9 isn't Kaien and will fight with full power, her anger might make her a bit careless in her attacks and she will get struck badly

Renji will fall in another trap set by Zaer

Pessimistic? yes I became somehow....after Sado's defeat >.>;

Koen
February 24, 2007, 07:42 AM
Okay,

Renji will try to pwn zaeruapollo, but he will not. Renji is going to be defeated. Kaien will have stopped that attack, and will try to finish his sentence (which I think, the conclusion that rukia made was wrong). Kaien will reveal the true reason why he wants rukia and her nakama with him, for other reasons then killing. I think, we'll see ishida or ichigo in front of a new ennemy, and espada.

Wouldn't be suprised if yammi wants to take revenge on ichigo...

ninetailfox
February 24, 2007, 08:12 AM
rukia and renji will get owned, this is the esiest prediction i've made in mangahelpers, hehe :p

i mean its obivious that they are not capable to match the espada!!

indzn
February 24, 2007, 11:59 AM
rukia and renji won
:D

bayanbatn
February 24, 2007, 01:32 PM
renji, rukia will be beaten. Ichigo will be the first to beat an espada (probably the guy with the sickle) as he was the first to beat a captain back in SS.

Aladar
February 24, 2007, 05:39 PM
i dont think that enji or rukia will be beaten - they are quite strong, and Renji trained all the time with Chad, after all

..i think that we will maybe finally see Rukia's bankai.. i hope :)

sahugani
February 24, 2007, 05:48 PM
i expect Renji to win and Rukia to lose. i think that very soon, Kaien will put an end to his fight and take Rukia alive. then we will see Ichigo/Grimmjow and the fight will happen simultaneously with Renji's (i hope they cut back and forth, but don't know if they will)

moscovite999
February 24, 2007, 06:25 PM
I don't want to see fights, fights and fights... I hope in the future chapters there will be a development of the plot, the relations between the different Arrancars...
The manga doesn't become very interesting if it's just fights, fights and fights...
I forecast in the future chapters the arrival of Orhime who says to Ichigo to come back on earth because now she found her place...

Jack Van Burace
February 25, 2007, 08:20 AM
I think Sado won't fall. Making use of the pronounciation theory (the espadas who pronounced themselves sooner, when beeing briefed of the intruders, were the 6-10 espadas) the Old-man is Espada number 7, which means Noitra was 1-5, and therefore out of Sado's reach. Adding the fact that Ulquiorra mentioned that Noitra was ahead of his position, that place Sado is in might be the another Espada's palace.

Ok, since Gin has rearranged the fights in order to bring sense to the confrontations, and has put Rukia vs. Kaien and Renji possibly against Il Forte's brother, I wouldn't be surprised if that fake spoiler we had some weeks ago turns out to be true, and that is in fact old man Oscar, Sado's Abuelo (grandpa).

So, I see 2 ways of things going:
a) Sado still fights very injured against Yammy and wins because he's much stronger now, and the old man isn't Abuelo;
or b) when he wakes up, Noitra has left and he has been sewed up by someone, gets up and discovers that the number 7 espada is Abuelo. They fight and he finnally teaches Sado about his true nature and how to use his powers more effectively, which will eventually lead to him fighting and taking revenge on Noitra for this cut.

But back to next chapter, I see Rukia discovering Aaroniro's weakness to the light and taking him outside to even things out. And Zael explains Renji that he's Il Forte's brother (explains how it is possible) and hopefully we'll get many nice revelations! ^^

cerventus
February 25, 2007, 11:38 AM
Kien is part Kien and part Hollow...
he cannot fully control his body but his memory is his.

ahfei
February 25, 2007, 05:03 PM
rukia and renji will get owned, this is the esiest prediction i've made in mangahelpers, hehe :p

i mean its obivious that they are not capable to match the espada!!

thats what make it interesting

mitterand
February 25, 2007, 05:14 PM
bleach is getting really boring and pointless... way too many cliffhangers... way too much pointless chatter. Rukia said like 5 times this isnt the kaien dono etc... alright we get the point. plus its taking too long and there is no conclusion... too much wondering of what is going to happen next is like eh... pretty much bleach should only have been ishia, chad and ichigo and hueco mundo... no need to waste renji and rukia...
prediction:
RUkia and kaien fight and kaien has multiple personality
Renji is being whopped and the hollow that was with Renji will try to help him... and wham chapter over maybe rukia saying Bankai. \
another pointless cliffhanger.. man naruto is getting much better than bleach.

sahugani
February 25, 2007, 05:18 PM
i've got my money on Renji for this fight

Quoting my response to Sarmad in my latest chapter review section -

technically, you are right in that there is no real reason to believe that Renji can win after seeing Noitora destroy Chad. However, you must remember a few things. First of all, remember way back to the start of the arrancar arc before everyone's massive training, Ichigo was owning an unreleased Espada 10, so it's not out of the relm of possibility that Renji after training could at least hold his own against a released Espada 8 (Noitora is likely a high level Espada, i'm guessing #2). also, after Chad's huge upgrade, alot of us assumed that Chad was then fully capable of handling Espada, but our beliefs were shattered by Noitora (but once again, Noitora is likely better than average, so Chad may still be strong enough for Yammy). If mangas were easily predictable, they would be boring. i think Noitora's fight against Chad was to once again turn the heros into underdogs after the Tres Cifras victories. Now its time for Renji to shock us again

as for Rukia, as the timeframe for her training is a pretty convincing reason to me for her not having bankai, i don't think she can overcome Kaien and will lose somewhat soon, but will be taken alive and possibly meet up with Orihime somewhere down the line

Codejunky
February 25, 2007, 06:47 PM
There's a lot of predictions. One that I think would be rather interesting is during the fight between Rukia and Kaien is that she is gets impaled, but then the real Kaien, briefly awakens and transfers his power to Rukia. Like when Rukia transfered hers to Ichigo in the beginning of the story, then the arrancar would get a seriously pwned by Rukia afterwards.

verdygo
February 25, 2007, 10:18 PM
My prediction.

Rukia- loses and gets captured
Renji- Wins and proceeds

Kaien would be the most likely to take a captive alive. Especially with Rukia and so that's what I'm going to base the outcome off of.

Si Long
February 26, 2007, 01:18 PM
I think Renji will win but i don't think Zael will die. If anything he'll pull a fast one a la Mayuri and escape from the battle. as for Rukia well idk whats gonna happen. I still wanna believe that Kaien is really just testing her for something and that he really does want to use her to take Aizen down. idk :s

Rokudaime Hokage
February 26, 2007, 01:31 PM
I don't think that the espada Aaroniro Aluluerie is Kaien or has anything to do with him...
He somehow got into Rukia's brain and memories so he knew about Kaien...and he took of his mask, which made an illusion or something and he tried to trick Rukia...
reminds me of the grand fisher...

sahugani
February 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
I don't think that the espada Aaroniro Aluluerie is Kaien or has anything to do with him...
He somehow got into Rukia's brain and memories so he knew about Kaien...and he took of his mask, which made an illusion or something and he tried to trick Rukia...
reminds me of the grand fisher...

the only problem there is his zanpakuto, Nejibana. i don't think that is so easily morphed

cielorossas
February 26, 2007, 07:01 PM
here's my take on it.

after reading the chapter, i predict that aaroniro is not kaien due to the fact that ulquiorra found gin "manipulating hallways." there could be two meanings here that a) the hallways can somehow manipulate the environment in the hallways which could be why aaroniro looks like kaien or b) that gin is just manipulating how people were meeting who to fight.

if it is b. then i think aaroniro is still part kaien and hollow but the hollow is in full control of the body and is just using the image and zanpakutou of kaien.

nippyer
February 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
i dont think Rukia will lose... cause i dont want her too... and also bacause its not really fare. shes always in the backround, and she never really won. if she looses then it will mean shes a little weakling and will not be of any help in saving inoue.

poopoomaru
February 27, 2007, 04:08 AM
She Might have a chance if she can amount to maybe vice captain level power. Captain level is more then enough to rip apart Yammy, and Kaien is Noveno so he isnt much stronger. Then again I dont know how any of them are gonna be able to beat any Espada in their released zanpakuto forms.

Sin-Car
February 27, 2007, 05:58 PM
She Might have a chance if she can amount to maybe vice captain level power. Captain level is more then enough to rip apart Yammy, and Kaien is Noveno so he isnt much stronger. Then again I dont know how any of them are gonna be able to beat any Espada in their released zanpakuto forms.

Vice Captain level is definitely not enough to beat an Espada, so even if Rukia is as strong as a Vice Captain, she stands no chance. When the Arrancar attacked for the third time, Hitsugaya, another Shinigami with an ice type zanpakutou, fought against Yammy at the start, and he admitted that without bankai he would be unable to beat him. So, Rukia's strength could be at Vice Captain or even Captain level and she would still lose, unless she has obtained bankai, and even that does not guarantee anything. It seems that bankai is necessary for beating an Espada. Well, at least for some.

poopoomaru
February 27, 2007, 06:43 PM
Vice Captain level is definitely not enough to beat an Espada, so even if Rukia is as strong as a Vice Captain, she stands no chance. When the Arrancar attacked for the third time, Hitsugaya, another Shinigami with an ice type zanpakutou, fought against Yammy at the start, and he admitted that without bankai he would be unable to beat him. So, Rukia's strength could be at Vice Captain or even Captain level and she would still lose, unless she has obtained bankai, and even that does not guarantee anything. It seems that bankai is necessary for beating an Espada. Well, at least for some.

Two things though, Rukia's attacks arent the same as Hitsugaya's, remember that the application of the ice in Shikai for Hitsugaya was something that Yammy was easily able to break apart. Rukia's however involve an immediate freezing effect of the entire body ( that speed Renji was talking about) it was even able to completely freeze over Grimmjaw immediately , even though in almost every sense, even with the element of suprise Grimmjaw should have been able to dodge but couldnt. So under that same situation a much less powerful kaien might actually become fazed by the attack.

Sin-Car
February 27, 2007, 07:37 PM
Two things though, Rukia's attacks arent the same as Hitsugaya's, remember that the application of the ice in Shikai for Hitsugaya was something that Yammy was easily able to break apart. Rukia's however involve an immediate freezing effect of the entire body ( that speed Renji was talking about) it was even able to completely freeze over Grimmjaw immediately , even though in almost every sense, even with the element of suprise Grimmjaw should have been able to dodge but couldnt. So under that same situation a much less powerful kaien might actually become fazed by the attack.

Yeah, true. I was just bringing up the ice thing because of how easily Yammy handled it, and that was from a stronger Shinigami. I mean, it is obvious that the Espada can easily handle an opponent who only uses shikai, and even if Rukia's ice is rather effective, it will not be enough to win her the battle. Unfortunately, she is facing an Arrancar that seems to be part Kaien, which would mean that he probably knows how her moves work. Of course, she has gotten better, but without bankai she will be unable to win. Or rather, she should not be able to win.

We will just have to wait and see. If she does lose, I hope that she does not lose too badly. After Chad's loss, we really need someone to put up a fight.

Navarr0Newton
March 01, 2007, 09:46 PM
i cant tottally tell u wats gonna happen.rukia wil attack and kaien will release his nejibana and laff at her.it will go over 2 zerupollo an renji.he will again lafff at rnenji ant tell him that he can defeat him easily.i mean doesnt he do sumthin with dead bodies?.so i think he will tell renji that he researched his reiatsu and found a way 2 defaet him by using the data fum ill forte grantz(his BROTHER)
renji wont b able 2 do anything 2 fight bac...and ........
PAWNAGE!!!!!

TooNice
March 02, 2007, 01:32 PM
I think that after this arc, Rukia will be promoted to vice-captain. Her squad hasn't got one since Kaien had gone, and I think this battle is a good way to test her will/destiny. Perhaps she'll initially be beat, but get into one of those 'trance' where her zanpakuto gives her a boost much like the old man for Ichigo.
On a side note, I would love to see Zaraki fight Grimmjow.

Navarr0Newton
March 02, 2007, 03:45 PM
On a side note, I would love to see Zaraki fight Grimmjow.

lol
ME 2.lmao
that wud be the battle of INSANITY.

Galth
March 02, 2007, 07:11 PM
The raw is out, to be found here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16131.0), so from here on this is a DISCUSSION THREAD. :amuse

Zaelapollo|grantZ
March 02, 2007, 08:11 PM
Excellent chapter this week. Bleach is really starting to pick up now!

I'm still wondering, what was Zaerapollo taking out of his neck in chapter 264? It look almost like a little radio or com-link. I dunno. I like his sword though, more of an Kusanagi than a normal sword.

~Lilium~
March 02, 2007, 11:17 PM
nothing mcuh happend.... i still think that rukia and kaienn would be good together. too bad he isn't the "real" kaien :crying

aznskman
March 03, 2007, 12:33 AM
i just finished dling the chapter but i first wanted to say how tempting this is getting. the thing is, those hollows are getting sort of annoying

ginousuke
March 03, 2007, 01:25 AM
But who knows probably Don will help Renji considering he can't use his bankai.

venicia777
March 03, 2007, 02:47 AM
But who knows probably Don will help Renji considering he can't use his bankai.

i really want to see what he can do. All the members of the brothers have helped out in one way or the other. With kubos style Dondochakka is definately going to help out. But i will be quite surprised if Kubo makes them win.

I wonder whether Renji still knows a little of his kido- a useful one.

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 11:33 AM
Hmm...well, if the spirit parasites were injected in Doldooni and Ilforte without them knowing about it, then it's possible that there are several lower-end Arrancar who have been infected by Zaeruapollo. Thus, he could have data on several others which might come into play later in the arc, or in the story as a whole. I really want to know what Apollo is planning on doing with that info, beyond just fighting Renji.

cairo
March 03, 2007, 04:33 PM
thats what make it interesting

i agree. but i hope to see some good fightin on rukia's part before she goes down.... stupid espada... using kaien against rukia... but it's gonna be worse if that really is kaien...

Silhouette
March 03, 2007, 08:52 PM
I'm still wondering, what was Zaerapollo taking out of his neck in chapter 264? I

Maybe it was a communication device with Gin, you know to let him know that the target (Renji) fell in that special room

Hmm...well, if the spirit parasites were injected in Doldooni and Ilforte without them knowing about it, then it's possible that there are several lower-end Arrancar who have been infected by Zaeruapollo.

It would be scary if Neru and her friends were injected with them too :s
Shocks! If Aizen or Zaer develop a counter technique to fight Ichigo, then it won't even matter if Ichigo can sustain his mask for a long period since his attacks can be nullified

Most people were expecting Renji to show new moves with his banaki and to win eventually sice he is facing Espada 8. But we were shocked as much as Renji with the banaki trap.

I am not sure how much help Don can offer, I mean even if he sacrifices him self to block one or two attacks, then what?

Espada 9 going shikai started even more new theories about what he is. I have to say that my favorite is him being a mix of both with the hollow part being dominant and kaien' body gaining the hollow's weakness (against sunlight).

The only hope I can see for Renji and Rukia is if they get the hell out of here they are...not to run but to change the battle field. If Renji can escape the banaki trap he can go berserk with Zabimaru on Zaer' neck..especially that Zaer isn't a combat type Espada. And if Rukia can fight under the sunlight...well I am sure Espada 9 will have trouble with that.

hhv94
March 03, 2007, 10:04 PM
LMAO..Looks like past spoilers for 265 were incorrect. Oh well either way looking forward to what happens next. Rukia and Kaien fight will be very predictable if Rukia ends up getting killed by Kaien at the end. I'm hoping she has some other moves then the ones Kaien just mentioned. Cant wait till 266.

Lohnt
March 04, 2007, 02:46 AM
I like Kaein now, his shikai is awesome, and I hope he has a larger role than just "random Espada Rukia has to defeat"

venicia777
March 04, 2007, 03:13 AM
I like Kaein now, his shikai is awesome, and I hope he has a larger role than just "random Espada Rukia has to defeat"

And i like the water type zanpukutu. He is looking more like a vizard with the hollow dominant. Rukia may be showing us something else she hasnt shown yet. i am expecting that.

i really dont want it to end like it did in SS-- where Ishida and Ichigo ruled.

Renji/Dondo & Rukia-- show us something,

blueangelx
March 04, 2007, 03:23 AM
rukia has something more, that's for sure looking at how kaien's taunting is like setting up a stage for her to perform. only question is if it's more to come from her zanpakuto... maybe more ice dance moves (really shows her mastery of her shikai) or kidou attacks since she is a good kidou user.

venicia777
March 04, 2007, 03:26 AM
rukia has something more, that's for sure looking at how kaien's taunting is like setting up a stage for her to perform. only question is if it's more to come from her zanpakuto... maybe more ice dance moves (really shows her mastery of her shikai) or kidou attacks since she is a good kidou user.

i really expect her extra training-- howver short it might have seemed, to yield some results. Otherwise her detractors will have a real field day.

and i truly want her to at least show us that her kidou has improved.

Pollux
March 06, 2007, 05:34 AM
There is something I find strange about Zaerapollo being Espada #8. It is said in this chapter, by Zaerapollo himself, that although he is #8, he is not so strong and that he is a scientist more than a fighter.
The problem is : aren't Espadas supposed to be ranked according to their strength ?
In that case, isn't it strange that Zaerapollo is #8 ?
Or is it because there is a huge gap in power between #9 and #7, Zaerapollo being closer to #9, hence saying that he is not so strong for #8 ?
Or is it simply that he refers to the fact that he is only #8 out of the 10 Espadas ?
Or is it that I'm simply thinking too much about it ? :)
Now, about Rukia, although I don't like the idea of her having bankai, I really doubt she will survive without it.
And about Renji, I find the idea of the him not being gable to use bankai a bit too much. Had it been a room where his power was limited (with the same effect as the limiter used when captains and VC come to Earth), I would have been okay with that, but a room where you can't use bankai is, in my opinion, a too big handicap.

rarin
March 06, 2007, 06:25 AM
Don will probably do something stupid like sit on the #8 espada :\. He's such klutz. And regarding zerapollo, perhaps it's like grimmjaw where he killed the 6th espada and took his place back from her? (After he lost his arm). Maybe Zaerapollo did something along that line (using his ability to observe and analyze), in order to defeat the previous no.8 espada and take his/her place?

poopoomaru
March 07, 2007, 02:37 AM
I have a couple of Ideas about this chapter.

I think Zaeruapollo's comment on not being that strong wasnt necassarily a testament to how strong he is, but how weak Espada #9(I will talk about him in a little bit) and #10 are. Yammy showed that he is much weaker then a Bankai ichigo, and I would put his released form power probably at about Ichigo's current bankai level power. Which would make him in his final form only about as strong as a mid-level captain ( come on lets be real guys Ichigo is strong but not the godliest shinigami on the block).
Kaien was originally only a lieutenant ( a strong one , but one non the less), and if you were to invert the whole lieutenant-adjuhha comparison then that would only make him just a bit stronger then Yammy (who is presumably a Adjuhha arrancar), so it might be that Zaeru means more that he is really the weakest of the competent espada ( Yammy isnt really seen with much respect, got his butt kicked twice, and not very intelligent, Kaien is just not a very powerful mix , lieutenant+ordinary hollow).

on Kaien power I would say that he probably wont have any kind of bankai type move, however he might metamorph into a body more reminiscent of the hollow in him, this might change up his Zanpakuto a little bit but I doubt it will make him some god Espada.