PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
December 01, 2005, 02:00 PM
Whoa!~ So 286 was a pretty good chapter for comedy relief - and seeing Sakura knockin' the beejeez out of Sai.

And we learn a bit more about Yamato's personality too.

What's next? What do you guys think?

Zenith
December 01, 2005, 04:00 PM
yamato is going to be revealed as a relative of shodaime. Or maybe he's a student (wait...that cant be right..he'd be old by now) :p

MaggeuS
December 02, 2005, 06:24 AM
He is already revealed as a relative of Shodaime no ? ^^
I guess that we should see a fight next time ...
( Sai vs Naruto ? lol :))
I think we can't really predict the next ... There were so much things in 286 ... Woaaa :) ( loved it btw )

Zenith
December 02, 2005, 06:51 AM
No i dont think he was revealed as the shodai hokage's relative yet. It's just that he can do the same jutsu type which supposedly only can be performed by the shodai hokage. He's just the best ANBU member in his training camp which is under Tsunade currently.

Dyroness
December 02, 2005, 03:28 PM
There are rumours of possible early scans/camera shots circulating with Sasuke. Because of his appearance things will move faster this week, it seems. Though my luck isn't at peak now.

I'm afraid of posting at nf in fear of crash.

njt
December 02, 2005, 10:34 PM
There are rumours of possible early scans/camera shots circulating with Sasuke. Because of his appearance things will move faster this week, it seems. Though my luck isn't at peak now.

Yeah, it's better to post that stuff here :) This server should be able to handle the load :)

Zenith
December 02, 2005, 11:54 PM
early camera shots of sasuke O.o? and it's only saturday!

bebong
December 03, 2005, 01:39 AM
Hmm..... pics of Sasukee..... I AGREE!!! I'm dead waitin too see Sasuke.... I haven't saw him in the manga for...... NEARLY ONE YEAR!!!

Morlun
December 03, 2005, 07:56 AM
If the guy is a relative of the Shodai, then it makes sense that Tsunade has chosen him, since they are relatives too.

I would definitely get a kick out of it if Yamato was Tsunade's son. :)

Meijin no Kori
December 03, 2005, 11:36 AM

Of course, the last time Sasuke was rumored to appear (at least in a predictions thread I visited), he didn't, and we got Deidara using "Death by Suffication" on Tobi instead. And a Friday is extremely early for camera pics to appear. Until at least Monday or Tuesday comes around, I'm going to be extremely skeptical of, if not just ignore, these rumors.
But then again, Sasuke is being talked about alot lately. So, I suppose there is a chance, although a small one, of him appearing.

Zenith
December 04, 2005, 12:33 AM
maybe his shadow will appear to tease us. haha.

Wraith
December 04, 2005, 06:56 PM
My prediction for this chapter is that we will see Yamato flashback of killing sai's teacher after he did a bit of cat peeking.That would really explain why he had his mask there with him. And those cat like eyes of his.Maybe we will even see some sasuke scenes o.O.Cross your fingers XD

Zenith
December 04, 2005, 07:07 PM
sai's teacher? probably you meant his senior. right?

akasuna no imax
December 04, 2005, 10:47 PM
if oro is around, we got lot of chances to see sasuke, but maybe he gonna be disguised (he's not stupid).

and those who say "yamato kill the sai sensei" (or senpai, d'ont remember ^^) he's maybe himself the sai sensei.
Else, i think it's too obvious sai wanna do something about naruto.. it must be an other mission (maybe use sasuke, or something like that).

Gold Knight
December 04, 2005, 10:52 PM
Dyro, and guys... try to remember that this forum is more or less an arm of NarutoForums.

It's here specifically for Naruto Forumers who don't like to be frustrated by the servers crashing over there due to constant refreshing.

RAWs, translations, and scanlations would all be much more easier to access here.

Just had to comment after the Sasuke spoiler pics comments.

If enough people at NF start to realize this, the servers over at NF will probably be more secure in the coming weeks.

Anyway, on with the predictions ^_^

Leen
December 04, 2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah yeah GK. We know that already. I am always around here. :amuse

Gold Knight
December 04, 2005, 11:23 PM
XD  Well, I know you know, eileenting88.

Still needed saying though, because people are already aware that we may get Sasuke spoiler pics or whatever at NF.

njt
December 04, 2005, 11:25 PM
XD Well, I know you know, eileenting88.

Still needed saying though, because people are already aware that we may get Sasuke spoiler pics or whatever at NF.

Well let's see- I'm kinda wanting to know what sasuke will look like, though shouldn't be all that different... then again he IS staying with Orochimaru and well look what Kabuto looks like after :p

Leen
December 04, 2005, 11:42 PM
I want to see Sasuke too. After all he's one of my favourite character. *runs from Naruto fans* :bees

Gold Knight
December 04, 2005, 11:51 PM
We all have our own favorite characters.

Honestly I think it's a bit childish to bash other people's favorite characters just because we may have different preferences or desires as to how the story would go.  *Shakes stick at rabid Naruto fans*

I mean, the story isn't up to us, and if it doesn't go the way we want it to for our own favorites, we sure shouldn't be venting by attacking other people's favorite characters, either.  What does it accomplish in the end?  A big fat NOTHING.  Heh.

That being said, I'm hoping to see Sasuke too, even though I'm typically more of a Naruto fan.  But I'm really anxious to see how Kishimoto will re-design Sasuke, because I know he's always been proud of Sasuke's character design personally.  I also wonder, since Sasuke was also the most difficult, if Kishimoto will make it easier for himself to draw Sasuke from here on.

akasuna no imax
December 05, 2005, 01:40 AM
sasuke gonna be draw exactly like in the past ^^
and oro gonna say "i use a jutsu on him for he keeps for ever this appearance" :p

bebong
December 05, 2005, 01:53 AM
He shouldn't change. I can't think of anything else that would suit him LOL:P

akasuna no imax
December 05, 2005, 02:05 AM
i gonna have the same suit as oro xD
it would be really funny :p

nah-nah
December 05, 2005, 03:12 AM
I'm just really dreading how Sasuke is going to look. I mean, seriously... Sasuke spent what, two and a half years with Orochimaru? Ugh.... That poor thing, I really love Sasuke so much and just the thought of what that creature did to him mentally, emotionally, and physically just breaks my heart.

Anyway, I hope Kabuto is still hot as hell. XD He's damn fine, next to Itachi. Rawr. *stops fangirling*

Oh, I wonder who sees Sasuke? I kind of hope that it'll be Naruto's team, but I'm not quite sure about that. 'Cause you know if Naruto and Sasuke see each other, a battle of massive proportions is going to take place.

Leen
December 05, 2005, 04:13 AM
I seriously hope that he wont be wearing the purple big belt. It just look so ugly.

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 04:19 AM
maybe sasuke will look like itachi..minus the akatsuki coat. and i changed my siggy. w00t!

Leen
December 05, 2005, 04:39 AM
Great sig. How do u do it?

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks. Did it the same way everyone else does theirs - use grunge brushes and color balance changes here and there. :)

aylw
December 05, 2005, 07:49 AM
maybe sasuke will look like itachi..minus the akatsuki coat. and i changed my siggy. w00t!

God, I HOPE not. Sasuke has always looked so cool. Itachi, aside from the first "shadow pic" in Sasuske's mind, has looked like a complete weenie woman. Which would be fine. If he was a woman.

Man, when I saw the first comic pages revealing how Itachi looks, I almost cried. Same thing goes with Sasori, when they reveal his "true form". Mohawk dude= cool. Girly child = not so cool. ... Man, come to think of it, he did the same thing with Orochimaru... Maybe Kishimoto has an irrational fear of female children? That's why he turns all his big villians into them? Oh well, as long as Sasuke stays a man, I'll be happy.

You know who LOOKS like Itachi, though? Sai. What's with that midriff? WHAT SELF-RESPECTING MAN WEARS A MIDRIFF!?!?!

If Sasuke just kills Sai, in a way where Sai isn't saving Naruto after learning the error of his ways, that would be suprising, exciting, and satisfying. But probably a bit "adult" for an all-ages comic like Naruto. Maybe he can just maim him a little?

-Aylw

iijyanaika
December 05, 2005, 08:19 AM
i hope we get a glimpse of sasuke in this chapter, or heck the whole chapter, it would be a nice birthday gift :D

nine
December 05, 2005, 09:06 PM
yeah Sasuke appearence will be the most what people been expecting..i want to show this pix to you guys about how Sasuke "will look like"..remember this is just a fan imagination...here the link -> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20966340/ he look so damn badass..:D

and about Yamato can do the Shodai jutsu..same as Naruto can do the forth jutsu..rasengan.. that too much of coincident to me..maybe they indeed related to their respective 'jutsu owner'..:p..sorry i don't know what phrase should be use here..

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 09:12 PM
That picture is very nice. Even though the artist is talented but i dont like the cape-like thing that goes with this pants..haha. He just looks like another oro-minion lookalike which he's not. Sasuke is meant to surpass Itachi!

akasuna no imax
December 05, 2005, 10:53 PM
good news, like dyro don't wanna give us the pic of sasuke (if she really had it ^^), i found it !

enjoy
287 - Sasuke preview (http://imax.free.fr/coloration/287_preview.png)

njt
December 05, 2005, 11:14 PM
good news, like dyro don't wanna give us the pic of sasuke (if she really had it ^^), i found it !

enjoy

WOW!!!! He looks better than last time :o

Leen
December 05, 2005, 11:30 PM

enjoy

:rofl What else can I say??

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 11:35 PM
O__________________________O ROFLMAO!

Silaor
December 05, 2005, 11:59 PM
WOW !!!! Is it me, or did Kishi get even better ? :eek

akasuna no imax
December 06, 2005, 12:26 AM
looks like someone post the pic on NF ^^

Leen
December 06, 2005, 12:47 AM
Any link???

akasuna no imax
December 06, 2005, 12:49 AM
Any link???

i was talking about my special preview ^^

nine
December 06, 2005, 01:58 AM
omg..that's totally a badass!! :rofl

zeroJdeath
December 06, 2005, 02:19 AM
I think this whole mission is gonna end up(at least I hope) with sai killed by sasuke as sai runs in the way to save naruto, then naruto goes off and sprouts three tails and beating down sasuke/orich, with help from a recover kakashi or maybe team gai, but yamato and sakura get beat down by kabuto/orichi.

-this is my first post here,nice fourm.

Tony G.

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:01 AM
I'M BANNED, SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY POST THIS ON NF. IT'S THE SCAN
About before, I didn't have it. But my source is right

http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/4818/fin8ff.jpg

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 07:09 AM
hmmmm

very vague pic... I dont know
could be real, or not

forgive me for still being sceptical, but after all the ruckus you caused on NF..

it could also just be from a dream sequence or a mental image from Naruto or Sakura :p

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah, the ruckus was a prank. I just got this though, my source just sent it to me.

njt
December 06, 2005, 07:12 AM
I'M BANNED, SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY POST THIS ON NF. IT'S THE SCAN
About before, I didn't have it. But my source is right

http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/4818/fin8ff.jpg

We don't want to kill NF, and such thing might do it, why not bring others here and see how much this server can really take?

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:12 AM
Since people sent me, I also don't know if this is fake or not. My bet is fake, I've seen other japanese do better

NJT: Since I'm banned there, there's not much of a reason to not visit mangahelpers. :p

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 07:14 AM
your source seems like some uber secretive agent working to overthrow kishimoto. :smile-big And njt....someone already posted that link in NF!

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:15 AM
The forest spoiler was half-fake, and the guy that sent me this picture isn't the one that told me the details. So it could all be fake.

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 07:17 AM
imagine sasuke already more powerful than orochimaru...now that's a killer.

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:20 AM
Mmhmm. And also this time is different, I just contacted one guy, I didn't find this in the 2ch forums like before. =/

This week and the next ones I won't be providing spoilers / camera pics / raw though.

njt
December 06, 2005, 07:21 AM
ah- I see... well that could be the problem :p (ps where in the 2ch forums do you normally "hunt"?)

azn_hostyle
December 06, 2005, 07:36 AM
whuat? dyro got banned from NF?
y?

njt
December 06, 2005, 07:38 AM
Mmhmm. And also this time is different, I just contacted one guy, I didn't find this in the 2ch forums like before. =/

This week and the next ones I won't be providing spoilers / camera pics / raw though.

I'm sure you have your reasons~ thanks for what you did provide us with :).

whuat? dyro got banned from NF?
y?

no clue wasn't there when it happened

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 07:39 AM
she asked a mod to do it from what I heard (from the mod)

I guess she ran away after the prank :p

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 07:47 AM
Why would I run? 8D I had some things to deal today.

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 07:49 AM
Why? well... because you made a fool out of everyone :p

Chiru
December 06, 2005, 07:59 AM
So...Dyro... Hello. [/spam]

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 08:03 AM
Hey Chiru. ^_^

And I've made a fool of everyone many, many more times. I'm the ultimate NF prankster.

azn_hostyle
December 06, 2005, 08:05 AM
somethin' 2 be proud of? :x

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 08:06 AM
Pretty much, since it's almost nothing compared to what I did for the forum in the past.

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 08:13 AM
You're "the girl who cried Sasuke" :D

who's gonna buy your pranks now... 'cept for the usual mindless drones :)

kei
December 06, 2005, 08:14 AM
Pretty much, since it's almost nothing compared to what I did for the forum in the past.

u're right!

Omolara
December 06, 2005, 08:22 AM
His nose looks off, and the eyes are a little small looking. I say fake, or at least I'm hoping it is. Oh and hello Dyro-chan. :)

On NF: When I read that on your sig, I was like "Oh no, I am so not buying this one" and then I took the BEST NAP EVER.  I didn't even get excited and avoided the forum for the rest on the day.

Anyhow, I predict that we will learn just a little more about "Ne" and/or Sai this chapter. He has to be established as a person before Sasuke returns.

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 08:26 AM
I could've put viruses in the raw you downloaded with no fear every last week. :) I f I camped this week, would you download it?
I won't though.

On NF: When I read that on your sig, I was like "Oh no, I am so not buying this one" and then I took the BEST NAP EVER. I didn't even get excited and avoided the forum for the rest on the day.

Hahahaha XD

Chiru
December 06, 2005, 08:28 AM
I'm not suprised Dyro has pulled so many pranks before. Its not like she's the only one to do so. I remember when the translators fooled you all by translating Chapter 270 as
"Chidori" when it was actually "Last Battle".

moridin
December 06, 2005, 08:31 AM
hey all

translators are mean, what was the mangekyou one, crazy pubic hair no jutsu o_O

I don;t know what to think on this chapter, thinking we might get a sasuke glimpse is tempting but I just feel its too early

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 08:45 AM
I could've put viruses in the raw you downloaded with no fear every last week. I f I camped this week, would you download it?
I won't though.

lol, go ahead ^^
my Mac wont budge for a feeble virus :)

kei
December 06, 2005, 08:51 AM
hey all

translators are mean, what was the mangekyou one, crazy pubic hair no jutsu o_O

I don;t know what to think on this chapter, thinking we might get a sasuke glimpse is tempting but I just feel its too early

I remember that.. hahaahahahah

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 10:27 AM
according to almost all of the moderators...
dyro asked to be banned for "some reason"

and dyro...... if you value your credibility at all........ you should give me the pix i wont show any1 :P

akasuna no imax
December 06, 2005, 10:31 AM
i leave the conversation some hours.. and i don't understand anything ^^

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 10:33 AM
ugh....... dryo, you suck >_O

kei
December 06, 2005, 10:41 AM

and dyro...... if you value your credibility at all........ you should give me the pix i wont show any1 :P

nice try... :P

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 10:42 AM

nice try... :P
heheh >=)

phenomnaruto
December 06, 2005, 11:02 AM
this doesnt make sense ... why do all the raw providers have to go emo/ premadonna?

kei
December 06, 2005, 11:06 AM
this doesnt make sense ... why do all the raw providers have to go emo/ premadonna?

I dont understand u... what u mean with emo/premadonna?!

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 11:10 AM
Rofl jojo

Go find it yourself, do you think I'm gonna waste my time anymore for you? =P

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 11:12 AM
Rofl jojo

Go find it yourself, do you think I'm gonna waste my time anymore for you? =P
yes? :crying

phenomnaruto
December 06, 2005, 11:15 AM
i mean, yea this was a prank, and now everyone is saying dyro has zero credibility which is gay since shes brang the real raw for countless weeks

I just dont get why dyro has to seem all butt hurt becasue of some prank she pulls?
Why ask to get banned? Didnt something like this happen a few weeks ago when hinata was posted? whats with all this nonsence ... if the raw providers cant handle providing the raw then why do it?

"Oh the board went wacky so imma punish them by not prividing the raw becasue i am the almighty raw giver and finder" thats all that im hearing and its getting kinda stupid.

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 11:19 AM
I agree with phenomnaruto

this entire thing is just childish

phenomnaruto
December 06, 2005, 11:23 AM
i mean for real .. imma go directly to her with this.

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 11:27 AM
Hmm?

I asked to be banned because I had to deal with things outside the forum.

And you have no right to judge :oh
And you can perfectly find someone else to do the job.

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 11:29 AM
why asked to be banned?.......................................
that was stupid dude.... if you had things to deal with.... then just get off the comp and come back on when you can........ if i need to go do sumthing, i dont ask to be banned........ i just get off....

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 11:31 AM
I dont get what reason there possibly could be that  you being banned could help with things outside the forum... really none at all

but, this is none of my, or anyone's business in the first place
but you've really put yourself in the spotlight with the prank, so in a sense you kinda had it coming

Why dont we all just put this behind us and move on to the next >_>

Dyroness
December 06, 2005, 11:37 AM
why asked to be banned?.......................................
that was stupid dude.... if you had things to deal with.... then just get off the comp and come back on when you can........ if i need to go do sumthing, i dont ask to be banned........ i just get off....

Is it your business in any way? Who are you?

Why dont we all just put this behind us and move on to the next >_>

:aobatom

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 11:44 AM
okay...you're right... it is none of my business.... but.....what is my business is why you felt it was necesarry to trick everyone.. =/
i mean, i personally am not angry, but there sure are people who are angry.. and you did sort of promise certain pictures at a specific time... =/

well..... bottom line..... can we expect any pictures still? :D

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 11:45 AM
In a sense, its everyone's fault for being to gullible

dont believe anything untill wednesday.

phenomnaruto
December 06, 2005, 11:47 AM
thank you for replying dyro.
Well this all silly. not silliness by dyro .. but by everyone whos overhyping this.
F'real i couldnt see myself as a constant raw provider all the time either, so Dyro .. good luck with what you got to take care of .... you'll be welcomed when you decide to get yourself unbanned

As for the sasuke prank .... that was kinda messed up .. but it was also funny ... 90 people viewing the thread at 10:00 GMT ... yikes.

Well ... looks like we'll have to wait an extra day for raws ... no biggie
being back on topic ... we might see sasuke according to the last part of 286 that nihong (umm) translated .. the shaded face or whatever.

Jojo .. you forget about dyro's twisted funny side (from what ive seen) she likes to pull pranks ... i fell for it .. for a second then moved on ... everyone else went trigger happy becasue they expect too much from her like shes god or something .. oh well im going to KFC  

overjojojojo
December 06, 2005, 11:50 AM
HERE HERE! i agree! it was funny! i have this cursed twisted side also! and yes, you are of the utmost appreciated in the naruto community, dyro! so yeah... you do deserve to pull a prank! and i dont blame you! you still own! and you dont have to explain anything to anyone! no worries! you win! =) </offtopic>

<ON TOPIC>
sasuke will show when kishimoto is damn well ready to show him! i dont even know why i even cared about any of this... i hate the fag :p

Onizuka-sensei
December 06, 2005, 12:00 PM
like someone said in narutofan forums...we can expect to see sasuke an oro soon...since the popularity poll comes out in january. Expect them to be seen somewhere this month eheh

chunks
December 06, 2005, 12:04 PM
gold knight is a mod here too hm?

what's this poll? and why does it mean sasuke's returning?

Meijin no Kori
December 06, 2005, 12:10 PM
gold knight is a mod here too hm?
Actually, he's an admin here.

and why does it mean sasuke's returning?
See Dyroness's post here:
http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?topic=104.msg1216#msg1216

Of course, this still isn't confirmed as true yet.

moridin
December 06, 2005, 12:19 PM
I think the popularity poll coming soon means that sasuke and oro will both likely appear as they are hugely popular characters (maybe not oro so much but still). Unless Kishi drew sasuke and oro pre-timeskip style it would make sense for them to appear in the manga before its all spoiled by the poll.

I actually found the whole sasuke's turning up, pics at 10pm gmt thing to be quite amusing especially when it turned out not to be true :P

I never really trust anything early, bleachwise we used to get 'official' spoilers on a wednesday and then a script later that evening, raw used to show up on thursday but the provider @ the japanese end seems to have dissapeared.

Narutowise I tend not to trust anything till the wednesday, then its a matter of clarification from raw shots and the actual raw

ChildGamez
December 06, 2005, 01:02 PM
I actually found the whole sasuke's turning up, pics at 10pm gmt thing to be quite amusing especially when it turned out not to be true :P

Yeah, I got totally pwned by dyro :P . Anyhow I now go back to my original prediction and say we'll see Sasuke somewhere around 330. He may appear in flashbacks though.
This chapter will most likely involve more character design on Yamato and Sai. Hopefully they'll arrive at the bridge too...

njt
December 06, 2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I'm all for having Sasuke coming back, but why don't we wait till the chapter comes out before speculating. Even if someone says he is in the chapter. Just wait to see it before you believe it and there should be no hard feelings :ossu.

I used to camp raws as well so I know it can be stressful and hard so give Dyro props for helping us out these past few weeks.

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 04:38 PM
i dont mind the dyro pranks...i love them actually. haha..they're uber funny.

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 05:52 PM
the people that are mad about it are the people who got fooled
thats their fault for being so gullible imo :p

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 06:11 PM
well, those ppl can just go back to sleep. they should learn to take a chill pill. haha.

njt
December 06, 2005, 06:22 PM
well it's hard to blame them, Sasuke's apperance is something that will be big :)

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 07:01 PM
heh, indeed
I'll admit that Ive never been his biggest fan
but Im real anxious to see how badass Kishimoto will make him look :p
Sasuke + Evil = Win  :cool

Gold Knight
December 06, 2005, 07:24 PM
Well, at least I don't have to delete all the spam here. Spam away... just be nice.

And yeah, I'm an admin here. Surprise! :woo

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 07:55 PM
i hope sasuke gets like a better thing than a stupid curse seal. Like develop some kinda new sharingan surpassing the mangekyou...lolz. Curse seal is so gay.

barbapapa
December 06, 2005, 08:15 PM
lol gay?
meh I think its pretty badass... ;D
Kidoumaru vs Neji rocked big time, Sakon/Ukon too

tho I have to say, Sasuke's curse seal lv2 design needs some improvement; he'll grow into it :p

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 08:25 PM
everything is kinda okay...but the wings...THEY HAVE TO GO!

njt
December 06, 2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah they were kinda gross, like a mix between a wanna be 80's rocker with hands for wings going all emo...

Gold Knight
December 06, 2005, 08:40 PM
I hated the lipstick more.

njt
December 06, 2005, 08:41 PM
Well with mimicking 80's rock stars, lipstic is a neccessity I mean, look at poison :darn

Chiru
December 06, 2005, 09:27 PM
Well, at least I don't have to delete all the spam here. Spam away... just be nice.

And yeah, I'm an admin here. Surprise! :woo

I wanna be a mod! :D

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 10:12 PM
sasuke with the lipstick and all is like going akatsuki-gothic style with a padophile-sensei twist.

moridin
December 06, 2005, 10:22 PM
its like you can;t be a badass anymore if you don;t wear some form of make up.

Leen
December 06, 2005, 10:36 PM
I hate lipstick. Hopefully no lipstick here. Not from Sasuke at least.

Dragonzair
December 06, 2005, 10:53 PM
Lipstick tastes funny.

I think I bit it once. :oh

Leen
December 06, 2005, 10:59 PM
I know how it taste like too. After u put it on, it sort of crack all your lips because u cant even drink water or the lipstick will be washed away.

Dragonzair
December 06, 2005, 11:14 PM
EEEEWWW XD

I know xD

Sasuke with lipstick?

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7583/ioh4wq.gif

Good god no. NEVER.

He's okay the way he is, even if he has wings. >.>

Gold Knight
December 06, 2005, 11:17 PM
Look at what I started :D

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 11:25 PM
hahha..that picture is funny.

Leen
December 06, 2005, 11:29 PM
That picture is hilarious. :D

Dragonzair
December 06, 2005, 11:39 PM
Why thank you. ^_^

And all I needed was a light pen and MSPaint. XD

Leen
December 07, 2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah whatever. :D

moridin
December 07, 2005, 01:51 AM
omg thats hawt :P so anyony got any interesting predictions or heard any rumours, its a wednesday so there should be stuff circulating somewhere

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:00 AM
Well..unless someone goes to the same site as Dyro does, we might not have any spoilers or anything this week.

We can keep our fingers crossed though, that this chapter'll be good enough.

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 02:05 AM
well, we just have to wait for dyro to post something here. The raw camping thread is just full of rubbish and the prediction thread has nothing credible yet.

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:17 AM
Oh well. While we're waiting, we can post our own spoilers.

:cool

*can't think of any*

pshaw. I give up. I'm still hoping I see Asuma or Kurenai. *slouches*

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 02:19 AM
Too bad jounins wont get some new badass outfits...they'll just stay the same with that green thing.

kei
December 07, 2005, 02:19 AM
I think this week without Dyro we will have to wait until jojo's version...

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 02:22 AM
it's scary how quick jojohot can clean and come out with a chinese scanlation. I'm beginning to think they're robots. :p

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:23 AM
I know. :(

I wish the jounins had, at least, a bit of changes. You couldn't see the two year changes in Kakashi at all.

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 02:25 AM
neither did Gai changed his green outfit >.<

kei
December 07, 2005, 02:28 AM
Yep.. I think is easiest when u are near Japan,and maybe most of the ppl know how to speak it...

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:30 AM
:rofl

Think he ever will? XD Gai's suit..is soo Gai.

I'm also hoping to see a bit of other characters as well...but that's like wishing for it, right?

The group is already headed to the place where Sasori told Sakura about, so we might not see any of the others until they're done. :(

moridin
December 07, 2005, 02:40 AM
I want to see Asuma and Kurenai, I'd like to have seen more outfit changes in the older generations as well

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:43 AM
Yeah. But as Zenith says, that won't likely happen.

TT___________TT

We can always imagine...

Dang, I'd love to see Kurenai wearing different clothes. XD I love her style .xD

moridin
December 07, 2005, 02:46 AM
i know its wishful thinking but hey :P

heh I went to go see what i could find about the japanese p2p program winny as I heard dyro used it sometimes, seems like the founder got arrested o_O found a couple of places to d/l from but I doubt I can make enough sense of things to make it worthwhile.

kei
December 07, 2005, 02:48 AM
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/10/winny_founder_arrested/

moridin
December 07, 2005, 02:50 AM
yeh that was the article I read on it as well

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 02:54 AM
Arrested?!?!?! :wtf

*reads article*

>___> Will they do that to Tazmo?

moridin
December 07, 2005, 02:59 AM
I assume it was the fact police documents were shared via it that was his downfall

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 03:11 AM
Well, Dyro isn't banned at NF anymore.

So we should e seeing real spoilers now, hopefully.

moridin
December 07, 2005, 03:37 AM
if dyro's doing them this week, i didnt really catch what happened as to whether she was taking a break from finding stuff for a bit.

I can be patient though :P

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 05:10 AM
i was sure dyro mentioned earlier that she wont be posting raws and stuff for a couple of weeks to do other stuff. oh well...we'll see. And winNY is a confusing program...

kei
December 07, 2005, 05:40 AM
i was sure dyro mentioned earlier that she wont be posting raws and stuff for a couple of weeks to do other stuff. oh well...we'll see. And winNY is a confusing program...

yeah.. she said something like that. And i can search anything on winNY.

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 05:52 AM
maybe you could search for raws and post them when they're available, LQ and HQ whichever applies.

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 06:20 AM
So, kei, is there anything out on winNY yet? Or...nada?

I'm guessing we're going to get some pictures today, but get the full raw tomorrow.

kei
December 07, 2005, 06:30 AM
So, kei, is there anything out on winNY yet? Or...nada?

I'm guessing we're going to get some pictures today, but get the full raw tomorrow.

Well I guess there is no raw out yet, i cant find it. I think we will have to wait until jojo's version..

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 06:34 AM
u know..jojohot should share those chinese raws...even looking at the pictures w/o understanding the words satisfies my thirst for naruto. hehe.. I'm a chinese but cant read a single word. :sweatdrop

Leen
December 07, 2005, 07:11 AM
Too bad Zenith I share the same fate. I only know a few chinese words and my own name. Other than that, I am hopeless.

pretear
December 07, 2005, 12:26 PM
i hope that next chapter we will see more of yamato's past.

lexiefaye
December 07, 2005, 01:52 PM
I think we were all spoiled by last weeks pics from Dyro and early release ...

Chap 287? I hope that we get more info on the newbie characters too ... chap starts with them on the road w/ internal thoughts but then this flashbacky stuff is interupted by either:

A. Reaching the bridge, planning of action ensues
B. Stopped by enemy, action immediately ensues

Gold Knight
December 07, 2005, 01:54 PM
Welcome, pretear and lexiefaye!

I'm hoping to see some action - some bad shinobis attacking, and the team finally doing some teamwork and taking them down. I bet we'll see Sai's abilities some. But more of Yamato's won't be revealed yet.

kcal[freedom]
December 07, 2005, 02:21 PM
People on the narutofan forum seem to be angry with Dyroness :O *tear* anyways, i hope we get to see sasuke next chapter ^^;;

Cbot
December 07, 2005, 06:31 PM
whatMs the deal with the narutofan forum?Can someone explain me what is happening?

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 06:41 PM
Nothing's wrong with the narutoforums. What do you want explained anyway?

Gold Knight
December 07, 2005, 06:49 PM
@ kcal:

I have mixed feelings about the prank.  I love Dyro, but I can understand how her pranks could upset some people.  Also, it encourages agony spam that I have to spend like 15-30 minutes deleting.

But people shouldn't be so hateful, yeah.

@ Cbot - hmm?

Chiru
December 07, 2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah... I just wish I knew where to look for some spoilers. www.google.jp is not that useful...

Leen
December 07, 2005, 06:57 PM
So still no spoiler this week????? :D

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 07:05 PM
unfortunately no eileen. Jojohot may or may not come out with a scanlation tomorrow..we'll just have to wait patiently.

Leen
December 07, 2005, 07:08 PM
U mean midnight???

Something like 2 to 3 am ????

I can stay up until that late. :D

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 08:37 PM
lexiefaye's right though. We have been spoiled too many times by Dyro for the past few weeks.

I think it's time we try to make it on our own? :wink

But, dang xD My head hurts for trying to look for a good site which provides it. It's probably only that site dyro goes to, which is helpful. Or until jojohot puts em up.

I'm jsut expecting some conversation going on, actually. Seems like the previous chapters were only convos...:sad

We want more fights! :yelling

kcal[freedom]
December 07, 2005, 09:23 PM
I had no luck in finding the early RAW releases of Mai Otome, so I doubt i will have any luck finding the RAW chapter for naruto. :crying. I am perpetually doomed.

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 09:26 PM
We're all in the same boat...so dont fret. And i wonder why arent there anyone living in japan who can actually buy the jump issue and maybe just take camera shots...that would be good enough ya?

kcal[freedom]
December 07, 2005, 09:33 PM
Could it possibly be illegal to do that in Japan? Posting camera shots of the manga online that is. Just curious.

Leen
December 07, 2005, 09:36 PM
I dont think that is illegal if u dont get caught. :jk

I always believe that anything is legal until u get caught. :D

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 09:39 PM
Even if it is illegal, there are people still posting them, right?

Have mercy on us, oh almighty japanese people! :wtf Post us some piccies!

>.>

And if it's something to do with Asuma and Kurenai, send them directly to me! :nuts

But I figure it's just conversation. As I said a few posts ago. :amuse

Gold Knight
December 07, 2005, 09:39 PM
Not a whole lot of japanese people living in Japan go to NF, from my experience - haven't you noticed?

Mostly, they keep to their own internet communities - so that's why people go to their sites to hunt 'em down.  They're the ones getting ahold of the scans.

Oh, and yeah, it's illegal. Until somebody tells us we can't do it, though...

Zenith
December 07, 2005, 09:44 PM
Well, camera shots arent totally illegal actually...unless you go around scanning each page and selling them online.

Dragonzair
December 07, 2005, 09:48 PM
Oh yeah. Well...well....

:scry

Ah well....

Guess we have to depend on jojohot's scans now. TT____TT

Gold Knight
December 07, 2005, 09:51 PM
Ah, thanks for the clarification, Zenith

bebong
December 07, 2005, 10:59 PM
mendokuse..... NOOOOOOOO!!!

moridin
December 08, 2005, 12:11 AM
oooh dyro posted a cam shot at nf, I'd guess she'll bring it over here in a min :D

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 12:15 AM
The ones coming out on monday or tuesday are HQ scans. You can't possibly get a raw before a jump issue is out..coz the raw IS from the jump magazine. -____-"
I am not really sure when exactly the jump issues come out in japan. Probably someone living in Japan could clear up this matter?

moridin
December 08, 2005, 12:18 AM
ty zen, that makes a lot more sense :)

hrm the spy looks absolutely badass

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 12:20 AM
yeah...i ran over to NF when i noticed you edited your post. lol. Yeah the spy looks like a dark rider from LOTR.

moridin
December 08, 2005, 12:23 AM
heh or Kabuto from the chuunin exams minus the anbu mask :P

kei
December 08, 2005, 12:30 AM
heh or Kabuto from the chuunin exams minus the anbu mask :P

yeah.. seems to be him. Or Kishi wants to make us think that...

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 12:32 AM
I guess i might as well posts these here as well. Credits to Dyroness for these.

Random camera shots of chapter 287:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8357/5i4vj16f152ea.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5779/5i4vj26f155ic.jpg

moridin
December 08, 2005, 12:33 AM
latest rumour posted by Dyro is that sasuke is being helped to run away by someone and that the spy is already dead o_O

Leen
December 08, 2005, 12:40 AM
spoiler is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo

murai
December 08, 2005, 12:44 AM
can someone translate that page?

kei
December 08, 2005, 12:45 AM
spoiler is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo

Where?! Do you mean the camera shots?

kei
December 08, 2005, 12:55 AM
What was that spoiler with sasuke involved?!

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 12:58 AM
Please don't discuss in these threads, though - do that over at the Predictions thread.

Go over to the 287 predictions thread and you will know. Thanks.

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 01:02 AM
Is that building one of Yamato's Mokuton Ninjutsu???, if yes.....Yamato's one helluva badass..

Leen
December 08, 2005, 01:07 AM
Thanks Dyro wherever u are now. :glomp

Leen
December 08, 2005, 01:09 AM
kei, that's right.

akasuna no imax
December 08, 2005, 01:36 AM
this pic gonna be easy to draw ^^
no much detail :p

moridin
December 08, 2005, 01:45 AM
sure is quiet here considering we have cam shots out, if Sasuke is being helped to run away why do you reckon he'd be running in the first place? Maybe trying to get to Itachi before Oro takes his body?

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 01:51 AM
i dunno..the whole sasuke running away part is sorta weird.

moridin
December 08, 2005, 01:56 AM
yeh, I don;t really see him as having a change of heart or anything really

Kyuubi Naruto
December 08, 2005, 01:57 AM
Well yeah it is sort of weird but we wont know until the chapter comes out. Usually its out around this time between the next 4 hours.

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 01:59 AM
dyroness sure loves to taunt us with little pieces to the puzzle. :p

kazekage_shinagami
December 08, 2005, 02:00 AM
He have decieded to leave Otogakura to get Itachi, Or, he could be going after something he thinks will give him an edge over Orochimaru.
Although Sasuke agreed to let his body get taken when he left konoha I doubt he would keep that promise. It just is part of the character I saw while reading the manga.

moridin
December 08, 2005, 02:00 AM
hopefully a couple more pics will turn up to tie us over and clue us in a bit more :)

Leen
December 08, 2005, 02:01 AM
How many pictures all together now?????

kei
December 08, 2005, 02:01 AM
i dunno..the whole sasuke running away part is sorta weird.

yeah, is so wierd, we need more information..

moridin
December 08, 2005, 02:02 AM
How many pictures all together now?????

still just the 2

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 02:07 AM
if there's some new pictures notify me and i'll edit my post in the spoiler subforums.

Gold Knight
December 08, 2005, 02:09 AM
Or people can just post them there themselves, actually.

moridin
December 08, 2005, 02:30 AM
i found what might be a 207 spoiler so I posted it up, my japanese is too limited to really get any decent understanding though. I would have pmed it to someone who knows better japanese than me, but then I realised I cou;dn;t spy anyone I remembered as being good translators on

chunks
December 08, 2005, 02:43 AM
eh could we have the summaries and the spoiler pics posted in the same thread? just have all the preview stuff in one place...

hunterx
December 08, 2005, 05:08 AM
op and bleach manga are out.. Naruto should be out soon ;)

Me love u 1000x dro ;)

Kyuubi Naruto
December 08, 2005, 05:36 AM
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TULOZX16RYBN3B323WN4XSFLM

From Moridin

http://rapidshare.de/files/8820845/N...o.287.zip.html

Seems as though NF's Yellow Flash was just to fast for even a thanks :oh
s

Leen
December 08, 2005, 05:39 AM
Thanks KN. :smile-big

Gold Knight
December 08, 2005, 05:40 AM
Aha, alrite, time to get to work

Thanks KN!

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 05:41 AM
THanks for the link (even though i already downloaded it off torrent :p)

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 05:42 AM
thanks, Kyuubi Naruto. <3

animefeen
December 08, 2005, 05:43 AM
I just dont understand why Tsunde would risk sending Naruto out without Kas..or Jir..around being that he is very dangerous once he reached one tailed imagine if he's able to reach even more than one without anyone there to seal him out of it....unless she doesnt know that is? What do you all think

moridin
December 08, 2005, 05:45 AM
hrm need a translator now, not so much action but it seems like NaruSaku, well Sakura more are accepting/liking Sai a little more

akasuna no imax
December 08, 2005, 05:47 AM
a talk talk chapter :/
without translation, it's really creppy ^^

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 05:53 AM
I just dont understand why Tsunde would risk sending Naruto out without Kas..or Jir..around being that he is very dangerous once he reached one tailed imagine if he's able to reach even more than one without anyone there to seal him out of it....unless she doesnt know that is? What do you all think

She probably trusts Naruto. And Naruto can probably be stopped by Yamato, fi anything ever happens to him.

I don't think Tsunade would let Naruto go without letting Yamato know what is going on.

And thanks KN!

Leen
December 08, 2005, 05:54 AM
translator, please come now and help translate. We will thank u from the bottom of our heart. :crying

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 05:57 AM
nihongaeri-sama we need you now! hehehehehe.

ZeroEXE
December 08, 2005, 05:58 AM

Yamato seems capable enough to contain Naruto if things go awry.

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:00 AM
I wonder who that little boy is in that picture. Maybe it's sai at a younger age? Or maybe a sibling?

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:06 AM
.....Gaaaaaaaaaah translator pleeeeaseeee, help us!!! Feed us
Okay..that cape guy...(please don't make any theory that that cape guy is Obito, i'm fed up with that)

ScorpionOcean
December 08, 2005, 06:07 AM
I wonder who that little boy is in that picture. Maybe it's sai at a younger age? Or maybe a sibling?

If I read that correctly Sai mentions an older brother...

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:11 AM
.....Gaaaaaaaaaah translator pleeeeaseeee, help us!!! Feed us
Okay..that cape guy...(please don't make any theory that that cape guy is Obito, i'm fed up with that)

.... The cape guy is Obito. XD

No, I think it's just the new bad guy. And I bet someone's gonna say that it's Sasuke within the next hour. XD

ZeroEXE
December 08, 2005, 06:12 AM
Pfft, the guy in the cape is OBVIOUSLY Yondaime.

Silaor
December 08, 2005, 06:13 AM
You fool, it's Sasori, who else can it be ? :D

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:14 AM
LMAO...imagine sasori meets sasori (the henge)

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:14 AM
Sakura looks alot pretty without her head protector on her head.

:blink

Actually, she looks like Shizune.

And the cape guy?

I'm thinking Sasuke. :P

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:16 AM
SCORE. What'd i tell ya?

XD Dude, but what if it IS Sasuke?

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:17 AM
Okay...Sai say somthin about pen*s again when he's talking to naruto in page 9 frame 1........
can't think about any comment on that right now.....
That cape guy is....pakkun

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:17 AM
99% chance it's the spy. 1% it's sasuke.

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:18 AM
Actually, I'm serious. xD

I really do believe it's Sasuke.

imagine, Dyro was actually right and she didn't know. xD

Silaor
December 08, 2005, 06:19 AM
Okay...Sai say somthin about pen*s again when he's talking to naruto in page 9 frame 1........
can't think about any comment on that right now.....

Yes, I forgot that ! Apparently Naruto makes a comment on Sai's drawing and Sai answers : "Well, your chinpo is the same" or something like that :D

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:20 AM
...Sai and chinpo...

Poor Naruto.

Sakura looks uneasy when she and Sai are talking. I really want to know why. Maybe he reminds her of Sasuke a little too much? I just hope she doesn't start becoming attracted to him. After bitchslapping him, I doubt that she would, but you never know.

shimomizu
December 08, 2005, 06:24 AM
'chinpo' joke in every chapter ..

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:25 AM
i don't think it's sasuke...the figure is a bit too tall i think....
that mokuton ninjutsu is pretty convenient ain't it...

damn..lookin' at Sakura, Sai and Naruto's expression in the conversation make me even desperate for translation
Translator needed here....translator needed here...

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:27 AM
Maybe Naruto was saying that the pencil lead was too tiny?

:rofl

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:31 AM
HAHA...too tiny like his chinpo. XD

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:31 AM
Yes, I forgot that ! Apparently Naruto makes a comment on Sai's drawing and Sai answers : "Well, your chinpo is the same" or something like that :D

I guess it's like this:
Naruto: this drawing is nothing special
Sai: is it so? just like your pen*s then

maybe....

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:34 AM

I guess it's like this:
Naruto: this drawing is nothing special
Sai: is it so? just like your pen*s then

maybe....

XD Poor Naruto. He should retaliate with a good comeback sometime. I'd like to see an argument about chinpo. XDDD That would be hilarious.

moridin
December 08, 2005, 06:34 AM
lol OES, that;d be an ultimate comeback

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:37 AM
:rofl :rofl

Oh Lord. I'm tempted to join the NarutoXSai FC. He's soo into Naruto and his..you know what XD

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:38 AM
:darn yaoi stuff

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:41 AM
Okay, first time naruto met sasuke they (accidentally) kissed.
And with Sai... (although not in the first time they met) they talked about pen*s
Seems naruto has problem with male comrades...sheesh

aburame
December 08, 2005, 06:43 AM
If Sai could get off Naruto's chinchin for like a second plskthx

haha one eyed sharingan, that's so true. kishimotosensei has an odd, odd sense of humor. one that I hapen to like <3

shimomizu
December 08, 2005, 06:46 AM
Sai probably just wanna make him angry like how Sasuke do last time with 'usuratonkachi' ~  but this time it's kinda too much of 'chinpo' euw :s

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:48 AM
yamato really did the "kuchiyose hilton hotel no jutsu" XD

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:49 AM
Okay, first time naruto met sasuke they (accidentally) kissed.
And with Sai... (although not in the first time they met) they talked about pen*s
Seems naruto has problem with male comrades...sheesh

You forgot.

When Naruto met up with Shino in part 2, he practically was jealous that Naruto recognised Kiba and Hinata but not him.

Kiba practically said "You look bigger!" when he saw Naruto again. :oh

:iik

nah-nah
December 08, 2005, 06:50 AM
^ XDDD You're right. I wonder why people are so obsessed with naruto's... size.

njt
December 08, 2005, 06:53 AM
haha coming from a girl that's just naughty :p

Leen
December 08, 2005, 06:54 AM
Wait wait, I am lost here. Can someone tell me what's the deal with Naruto's size?

What are u talking about???

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 06:55 AM
and when he met with chouji in part 2, chouji said "i can help you".
that leaves shikamaru

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 06:56 AM
Oh lord. I think I'm going to die laughing. xD

*ahem*

@eileen: >.> erm...erm.

@oneeyedsharingan: LOL. Shikamaru already had Temari. xD What about Rock Lee? xD Or Neji?
Back to topic:

It may be Sasuke *the cloak guy*. But if that's the spy, then I'm thinking Kabuto.

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 06:56 AM
eileen...you're such an innocent girl. XD ..naruto's ...size u know...the size of the lower part of the body

Don't scare the girl away from here! XD She's already an active member here xD

>.> *is the one who started it anyway*

-DZ XD

Leen
December 08, 2005, 06:59 AM
ok, Zenith. I get it. I know I am not good in dechipring those messages. :smile-big

Back to topic, I dont think that the cloaked guy is Sasuke. It's just too wrong. I prefer to see that guy as a new character, not some old character.

One Eyed Sharingan
December 08, 2005, 07:00 AM
what can be said about the cape guy, he said nuthin', he shows nuthin.
he's just standing there, he can be anyone, he might even Sai's model for Sai's next painting hehehe

Leen
December 08, 2005, 07:02 AM
He can be anyone, why must it be Sasuke right??

shimomizu
December 08, 2005, 07:04 AM
probably sasori spy?