PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 245 Discussion/246 Predicton thread

Allashandra
February 26, 2007, 12:52 PM
The latest chapter of Gantz is out. Go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15834.0) to find everything that you need.

Also feel free to discuss this chapter here.

Snake1786
February 26, 2007, 02:21 PM
Damn i love that guys ( no homo) there by far my most favourite.

monkeyolsen
February 26, 2007, 08:04 PM
this chapter was so.....uneventful...=="

vaiobob
February 27, 2007, 04:54 PM
Yeah, this chapter didn't do much to advance the story but it did help explain how Takeshi was doing all of those moves and provided some nice character development. That duo has got to be one of my favorites, second only to Kurono and the old man.

2ndKurono
February 28, 2007, 01:00 PM
man this chapter was awesome , hope theyle get those 100 points soon to rewiew Kurono and where is Nishi hiding???

Jacky Lungs
March 03, 2007, 08:03 AM
I liked the character development but the story left something to be desired. Gantz and Bleach seem to be on downwards stroke at the moment.

Magical Poof
March 04, 2007, 09:06 PM
Haha, vaiobob, the Kurono/old man duo is the best. Sorry Takeshi/Muscle Rider. I guess it was some nice development and such, but did nothing to further the plot aside from remove one alien from the scene.

But I think 2ndKurono mgiht be on to something. I was expecting a billion chapters without Kurono and spending the whole 2nd Phase revolving around getting Kurono back, but I would die of joy (or maybe piss my pants in happiness) if Kurono came back after the Kyoto arc. After all, there's a billion monsters this time around, it seems like. As long as those stupid Kyoto dudes don't take them all out first, we might get Kurono back sooner than I expected! -happy dance-

ForteAnly
March 05, 2007, 02:41 PM
I wonder when they will revive Kishimoto probably after they revive Kei assuming if no else dies before that.

kimochi
March 05, 2007, 03:09 PM
I hope Kei gets with Reika.

ForteAnly
March 05, 2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I hope he does too. Reika is a cool and hot chick. Tae is nice and all but come on Reika is an Idol who kicks alien ass and looks good doing it.

kimochi
March 06, 2007, 02:04 PM
When day do Raws for GANTZ generally come out?

ForteAnly
March 06, 2007, 11:44 PM
Good question I was wondering that myself also. Hopefully soon. :smile-big

xi0
March 07, 2007, 04:07 AM
When day do Raws for GANTZ generally come out?

It depends on whether there is a chapter in the upcoming issue. Raws for Gantz, and the other series in Weekly Young Jump usually hit the net around Sunday/Monday EST. The magazine goes on sale in Japan on Thursdays.

Since there was a chapter last week and there isn't one until next week, expect the raw to be out this Sunday or Monday.

2ndKurono
March 12, 2007, 10:41 AM
man im waiting for the 246 issue , man cant wait ,to bad they stoped making the anime

Shinic
March 12, 2007, 11:35 AM
when will be the next chapter out?

ikuroi
March 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
its out already folks grab it at the raw thread ;) and it fuckin rocks