PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 299 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : 1 [2]

Neo_Sasuke
March 16, 2006, 12:37 PM
I was so emotionally overwhelmed by Yamoto's pimp-ness. As i fell over dead, i mumbled something along the lines of: "It's about damn time!" and i guess we finally have the answer to "Would Naruto suck without having Kyuubi?" Answer: F*ck no. I just love him so much...

Gosh! I was talking about the cover of Sai's book.

Ahh What do you mean' Sai's book cover'??

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 12:46 PM
Ahh What do you mean' Sai's book cover'??

?? sai's book has two little boys on it?? I don't know what my quote has to do with it but...i personally have been waiting to find out about that book since i first seen it. O.O and also i was wondering when someone was going to get around to telling Naruto about being a tiny kyuubi monster *is suddenly reminded of cookie monster for no reason*

Neo_Sasuke
March 16, 2006, 12:52 PM
ahahhahahha Yes,..Well, I'm sorry, I'm new to this ^^;, Anyway, Yes,..I think it's Sai and his brother on it.
*shrug* i don't really give a shit about him though.
eheheheh

MadTact
March 16, 2006, 12:56 PM
First i got to do this. Hahahahahahahahahahaha @ all those who thought Sai was dead. I was saying all along they could end his life like that, the story get more interesting and more possiblities if he is alive, Good work Kishi.

Anyway, Naruto is up and Yamato made some interesting points about Naruto's ability and hes still amazed that Naruto can use that much Kyubi chakra. I liked this chapter.

Neo_Sasuke
March 16, 2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah,...I didn't think he was dead.
it would have been TOOOOOOOOOOOO soon, sense he just came in.
Right?, Well, *shrug* gonna go read.

anbutofu
March 16, 2006, 01:19 PM
as ive said many times before...it looks like a young kabuto. ^ ^ that would add a twist to things eh? the picture could be of a young naruto(which would support the idea of naruto being a genetic experiment) or even neater a picture of a jinchuriki!

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 01:31 PM
ahahhahahha Yes,..Well, I'm sorry, I'm new to this ^^;, Anyway, Yes,..I think it's Sai and his brother on it.
*shrug* i don't really give a shit about him though.
eheheheh

Heh.

I'm pretty sure that is Sai's brother on that book...since it is his brother's book...What I'm more interested in is who is Sai's brother?? When i first saw the dark haired boy on the cover (back?) i thought it could have been Itachi...or Sasuke...but i thought Sai was Sasuke at first and he clearly isn't...so now i'm just really confused...XP I just want chapter 300. MORE THAN ANYTHING...almost...XD

Predator
March 16, 2006, 02:17 PM
Looking on the Sai's picture book, It seemed to me that the black haired boy on one cover was Sai in childhood drawn by his brother and brother himself with white hair on the other cover. What I'm thinking now is, how many light haired characters able to draw well do we know. I can't recall any except Naruto, Yondaime and Jiraya. It's possible that the picture in the book is unrelated to Sai's familiar bonds.

animefeen
March 16, 2006, 02:23 PM
Its all becoming full circle now in the past we saw how naruto would basically exhaust the charka he would have and then go and depend on the nine tail...Jir..always told him that he needs to learn how to use both of those charkas together and not to depend to much on one. We first saw him doing this when he first summoned the boss frog...now he's moving up to his next level of ninja maurity in which he knows now his own charka is the only one able to control that of the nine tail(subtext meaning noone in akas. could possible stand a chance with the nine tails within them) and he has the power to stand up against anyone with his OWN skills first...

dylec
March 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
Hm, we have a nice chapter that should signal how Naruto will fight like in the future. Yamato's talk sure got to him. ;]
Kabuto is up to his corpse jutsu again, either an improvement or a variation.
Now, what's in the book that Sakura called both over w/urgency? I think it's someone, or even thing, they know.

ikuroi
March 16, 2006, 03:23 PM
is it just me who can see, how obvious kishimoto is pointin the plots direction at narutos orgin, yamatos whole "his body!?" ... "how can he!?" style, is making naruto w/o kyuubi more and more impressive

antukecik
March 16, 2006, 03:28 PM
Who is Sai brother??

chin sai
March 16, 2006, 03:37 PM
that's the million dollar question, i don't think it'll be that important though. i'll probably regret that

Leen
March 16, 2006, 03:39 PM
Who is Sai brother??

We dont know his name. The only thing we know is that he is the boy in Sai's diary.

hyde-chan
March 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
Sai could be an Uchiha too, hidden by Danzou... My theory is that in the end, it's Sai's body that will be used instead of Sasuke. We know that Sai must be very skilled and strong bec the evil Danzou has entrusted this mission to him.
I think the older bro is already dead.. but it could be Kabuto since it was mentioned before that he was adopted by a medical ninja (not sure if just a doctor or maedical ninja, can't remember.. ) in konoha. His real parents could really be from Konoha.
Another one of my theory is that Sai will be of great help to them in the future. He's just being controlled now by Danzou, but deep inside, locked are his emotions. He won't bring that picture/scetch book if he's not sentimental. So i'm hoping he's a good guy underneath....Heck, Even Gaara is now a good guy! :D
[br]Posted at: March 16, 2006, 12:43:23 PM_________________________________________________

is it just me who can see,  how obvious kishimoto is pointin the plots direction at narutos orgin, yamatos whole "his body!?" ... "how can he!?" style, is making naruto w/o kyuubi more and more impressive

i'm still sticking to my theory that Naruto is related by blood to Yondaime... They're so similar in many ways, even Jiraiya pointed that out... He must be the son of the 4th.. I hope he is.. But if he is, how come no one knows??? But no one also knows anything about Naruto's parents anyway.. he was raised an orphan.... hhhmmm.... this must be anwered in the future!!

johanna4life
March 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
lol

Kickmeister
March 16, 2006, 03:51 PM
Sai+Sasuke=Twins

And this chapter was awesome!

C4animax
March 16, 2006, 04:25 PM
So naruto will have to show some justu...will he be able to activate it? By seal or whatever or is it the end of kyubi?

Neo_Sasuke
March 16, 2006, 04:42 PM
ahaha.

Ah yes, I thought it was Sai when i saw it, Hmm,...I havn't seen the blond haired kid, on the cover?, Well, i'd like to see it.
I wounder who it is too, *sigh* Well, he's not Sasuke.
So thats good.
^^

HokageNaruto
March 16, 2006, 04:59 PM
i just wanted to understand this, yamamoto explained the whole relying on his own chakra tonaruto, then he said he would seeal the kyubbi so that nartuo uses his own chakra, does this mean tht yamamoto will completely seal the kyubbi chakra so that naruto depends on his own, or will he seal it away whenever naruto unleashes a tail?

Nawulf
March 16, 2006, 05:00 PM
What I liked the most in this chapter that finally someone told Naruto what he does when he looses his mind. Yamato-san, thank you. I believe this helped Naruto more than the (friendly) lies from Jiraya, Sakura and others. Yamato-san has known Naruto for a short while but still he's the only one to believe in Naruto's own true strenght and encourage him to concentarte on using it instead Kyuubi.

Again: thank you, Yamato-san, though I can't thank you enough. ^_^

HokageNaruto
March 16, 2006, 05:05 PM
maybe sai brother is kabuto?....white hair glasses, and maybe kabuto and sai where seperated during the younger years so both dont recognisze eachother, could be a possibility

conan
March 16, 2006, 05:22 PM
loved this chapter, yamato has only been for so long in the manga but it seems he is the only one to say what is needed ,
i hope he and naruto would team up in anbu in the future :kkanbu.
and what the hell is in sais book,well i dont care for now becuase its going to be my gift for nextweek, the last studying week
in htis term and before a long holiday :knk.

kadoman
March 16, 2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah, this was an excellent chapter. Thank god, Yamoto finally set Naruto straight with the truth. That was really bugging me. And so much for Sai's death enrages Naruto. Wonder what that was all about? Think we all Sai wouldn't be dead. I had to chuckle at the not-so-subtle flirting between Oro and Kabuto. Jeez, like, get a room will yas?

Now will Sasuke make an apperance or not? Doesn't seem likely, and yet, they've got to go to Oro's lair. The suspense...!!!

enzomars
March 16, 2006, 06:04 PM
How many chapter does it take to go back to Oro's lair?
I think it's about time they get there (Oro Kab Sai),
And i hope the Sasuke apearing in chapt 300 prediction is true caus' i'm dying to see his new look ( the predicted gay one :-)

Miso
March 16, 2006, 07:01 PM
What I liked the most in this chapter that finally someone told Naruto what he does when he looses his mind. Yamato-san, thank you. I believe this helped Naruto more than the (friendly) lies from Jiraya, Sakura and others. Yamato-san has known Naruto for a short while but still he's the only one to believe in Naruto's own true strenght and encourage him to concentarte on using it instead Kyuubi.

Again: thank you, Yamato-san, though I can't thank you enough. ^_^

Yeah, it really seems that Yamato is pretty sensible when it comes to Kyuubi. However, I was a bit surprised that Naruto was this willing to give up the Kyuubi power. Of course, he knows that Kyuubi can cause much damage, but I would have thought that Naruto would cling more to the power of his Jinchuuriki as it always seemed that he depended heavily on it.

Overall, I also liked the chapter. It had a more "slower pace" than the ones b4 (filled with fights) but focussed more on the character and story development.
Nice, a good read.

Substance
March 16, 2006, 07:14 PM
Hmmm so is Yamato going to completely surpress the kyuubi powers so naruto can no longer use it?

Sephcloud
March 16, 2006, 07:45 PM
Finally he will have to rely on his own power :D fun if he just pwns Sasuke with it later... But seriously we've only seen Naruto's own true power in one fight.... The one against Gaara, and then he beat the crap out of his strongest controllable Shukaku form while Sasuke lost to Semi-Shukaku.

tonks2006
March 16, 2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, it really seems that Yamato is pretty sensible when it comes to Kyuubi. However, I was a bit surprised that Naruto was this willing to give up the Kyuubi power. Of course, he knows that Kyuubi can cause much damage, but I would have thought that Naruto would cling more to the power of his Jinchuuriki as it always seemed that he depended heavily on it.

I was thinking that too; i guess Naruto really has grown up over the past 2 and a half years.
Although, the panel after Naruto's eye is...weird. I've been staringat it for like 5 minutes now and im convinced it's the Kyuubi's XD; I dunno, im probably looking into it too much and being a weirdo who's drunken far too much diet coke today, but, i have a feeling that the Kyuubi won't let Naruto give up on his powers/chakra. Maybe something huge'll happen when Sasuke comes into the picture? Maybe the Kyuubi has something up it's...fur? So many questions @__@

Oooo T__T Kishimoto-sensei is so mean to his fans.

ALSO. the fact that someone FINALLY pointed out that Naruto is strong because he is capable of with holding the Kyuubi's chakra while any normal ninja probably couldn't made me very happy *__* Yamato is kool *nods*

xon
March 16, 2006, 09:13 PM
now vi no how much chakra naruto relly has. and maby wi see som jutus from naruto on nest capters

C4animax
March 16, 2006, 09:42 PM
That could be cool that kyubi refuse to let someone seal him, that would mean that yamato's seal will remain here for a long time with the possibility for naruto to get it back when the most serious action scene comes in!

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 09:53 PM
Maybe the Kyuubi has something up it's...fur? So many questions @__@

My thinking goes something like this:  Naruto is sensitive enough to the prospect of hurting others, that I think he is definitely willing to not rely on the Kyuubi.  However, the thing is...he has to keep his emotions in check.  As for Kyuubi, I think it either a)has something up its sleeve that is going to make Naruto have a bit of trouble with control OR b) Kishimoto just signed Yamato a peripheral death sentence.  If Yamato is that valuable to the matter of Kyuubi control, I can see how his elimination woul cause wonderful story conflict in the future.  Either way, we are going to see more tails...eventually.  First, I hope to see Naruto on his own with what he has learned.  (He carried a lot of scrolls, for instance.)

Also, another question that surfaces is the matter of mixed chakra.  If Kyuubi and Naruto's chakra are beginning to mix, as has been said in the past, then what does that mean exactly?  If Akatsuki were to try and extract Kyuubi, what would the consequences be? Is there a chance that this will idea of mixing will return?

Ash
March 16, 2006, 10:13 PM
I was thinking that too; i guess Naruto really has grown up over the past 2 and a half years.
Although, the panel after Naruto's eye is...weird. I've been staringat it for like 5 minutes now and im convinced it's the Kyuubi's XD; I dunno, im probably looking into it too much and being a weirdo who's drunken far too much diet coke today, but, i have a feeling that the Kyuubi won't let Naruto give up on his powers/chakra. Maybe something huge'll happen when Sasuke comes into the picture? Maybe the Kyuubi has something up it's...fur? So many questions @__@

Oooo T__T Kishimoto-sensei is so mean to his fans.

ALSO. the fact that someone FINALLY pointed out that Naruto is strong because he is capable of with holding the Kyuubi's chakra while any normal ninja probably couldn't made me very happy *__* Yamato is kool *nods*

I took a closer look at naruto's eye. I'm convinced that ti's not kyuubi, but naruto's own consciousness. Take a closer look, Naruto gives a reflective stare, and on the close up on his eye, on the left side is a faint picture of sakura and on the right side is a faint picture of sasuke.

I think that it's naruto's own personal goal to want to protect sakure and fullfill the promise about sasuke, and he wants sasuke back as well...without kyuubi.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6605/eye8px.jpg

Wunderchu
March 16, 2006, 10:32 PM
I took a closer look at naruto's eye. I'm convinced that ti's not kyuubi, but naruto's own consciousness. Take a closer look, Naruto gives a reflective stare, and on the close up on his eye, on the left side is a faint picture of sakura and on the right side is a faint picture of sasuke.

I think that it's naruto's own personal goal to want to protect sakure and fullfill the promise about sasuke, and he wants sasuke back as well...without kyuubi.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6605/eye8px.jpg
woah .. I never noticed those images of Sakura & Sasuke.. thanx Ash :)

enzomars
March 16, 2006, 11:35 PM
It's not only a question of fullfilling a promise he made.
I think Naruto himself want to bring Sasuke back to the light.
He still considers Sasuke as a Comrade, a friend ,he needs to help

Ash
March 17, 2006, 12:22 AM
It's not only a question of fullfilling a promise he made.
I think Naruto himself want to bring Sasuke back to the light.
He still considers Sasuke as a Comrade, a friend ,he needs to help

Hmm I thought I mentioned that but I guess I didn't :p
But yeah I totally agree

DarkManSharingan32
March 17, 2006, 12:29 AM
Ahhhh, well it seems i can only get one half of all of my predictions correct...lol

Kabuto's ability to manipulate corpses was again showcased, and for all you people who tryly though Sai was dead.... POO on you..lol

I don't think many people foresaw Naruto leaving with the group after what Yamato said... but i guess he was just encouraging Naruto to "suck it up".

As for this chapter, it was pretty straight forward. FINALLY, someone has told Naruto that his own power can be good enough, and that he doesn't need to rely on his Kyuubi chakra in order to be successful. BUT for those of you who believe that Yamato is secretly apart of the ROOT organization, these words should send up some red flags. If Naruto truly is WEAKER without his Kyuubi chakra... it could all be a trap by Yamato to ensnare Naruto later on... (which could end up backfiring, if Naruto's true strength can outmatch those around him)

Anyways, now that Naruto has this drive his fights should become more interesting... Look for some bushin combos between Naruto and Yamato later on...

And finally about the Eyeball thing.... i found that to be a pretty obvious point. Kyuubi could care less about who Naruto likes/loves/wants to protect..... If death wasnt an option for him... he would have Naruto rot along time ago...lol

enzomars
March 17, 2006, 12:54 AM
Wow! Is that true that some really believed Sai was dead!??!! ( Sorry but i was intentionally out of the last discussion for a week or 2 )

Happy to see that old members didn't fall for that trick :-)

DeeperCut9
March 17, 2006, 02:44 AM
I just wonder about the dynamic that would be in the Naruto v. Sasuke fight now...

Naruto fighting without his Kyuubi power
Sasuke with Oros power in conjunction with his Sharingan

Plus Sasuke referred to himself being "More special" than Naruto... I think it would make a pretty strong statement if just Naruto, not Kyuubi Naruto, beat Sasuke at this point. Potential for a turning point in Sasuke's character development possibly?

But hey, Im happy to just wait and see lol

siegfried
March 17, 2006, 09:07 AM
well let me remember the things happened this chapter.
what kind of monster oro is?even a touch makes sakura poisoned.kyuubi naruto tore oro apart and nothing happened to him.it sucks. :(

this chapter showed us that naruto is not some randomly chosen kid.and naruto is yondaime's son(or has relationship) theory is a step nearer to the truth.when choosing naruto yondaime knew that naruto was capable of handling kyuubi.whose son can be this powerful?I think you know the answer.

ahaha.

Ah yes, I thought it was Sai when i saw it, Hmm,...I havn't seen the blond haired kid, on the cover?, Well, i'd like to see it.
I wounder who it is too, *sigh* Well, he's not Sasuke.
So thats good.
^^

he is naruto :)

conan
March 17, 2006, 10:18 AM
siegfried, i agree with you, about naruto being chosen by yondaime not randomly but for a a specific reason.
i mean when yondaime sealed kyubi in naruto he made him responsible for it,you wouldnt choose just any one for that
and sandaime did say that yondaime saw naruto as a hero,well ofcourse he is ,he is keeping the world safe from kyubi.
and his body handling kyubis chakra made yamato sure that naruto had great chakra potential in him,and during the chakra forest training
kakashi said that narutos potential chakra is even greater than his,and that he couldnt wait to see how strong naruto will get.

so over all i believe too that yondaime chose naruto to be the kyubis jinchuriki for a specific unknown reason.

rokuroku
March 17, 2006, 02:50 PM
I bet Sai's drawings are hentai, that's why Sakura was all :O

MadTact
March 17, 2006, 03:30 PM
Wow! Is that true that some really believed Sai was dead!??!!  ( Sorry but i was intentionally out of the last discussion for a week or 2 )

Happy to see that old members didn't fall for that trick :-)

Lol, some people even said Kabuto might be dead

Anyway again we see brilliance of Kabuto, There something i just remembered, Danzou said that Sai was the strongest of his generation. So maybe thats why he sent Sai to show hes serious about his plan.

Hopefully we will get to see that picture Sakura was talking about.

sbourget
March 17, 2006, 06:08 PM
I think that Yamato's technique is actually still affecting Naruto, and so he will just channel a bit more of his chakra into the technique whenever Naruto starts going Kyuubi.

siegfried
March 17, 2006, 07:34 PM
this is a question I forgot to ask. where did kabuto find a dead body from?as if they are traveling with a spare one :) .it was really stupid.

enzomars
March 17, 2006, 11:45 PM
this is a question I forgot to ask. where did kabuto find a dead body from?as if they are traveling with a spare one :) .it was really stupid.

Well ... we'll have to speculate that Orochi always has a bunch of bodies ready ( for situations like this one , or for other spooky jutsus) in the belly of one of his snakes.
He uses them as hand bags :-)

kadoman
March 18, 2006, 09:43 AM

In effect, they are. He's probably got a scroll with them tucked away. No, not literally, the bodies would be summoned, remember? I mean, hey, if you're going to go down that road, most of Naruto would not be logical - where does a giant frog hide? How does Oro get an army of snakes to fly out of his mouth? For that matter, how can Naruto turn into a fox then turn back into his old self and still be wearing his clothes, eh? See...just don't go down that road...:)

siegfried
March 18, 2006, 10:00 AM
you are right.If we go on to find the plot holes,we will start to hate naruto.well then I will try to concentrate on the main story.

Anax
March 18, 2006, 12:00 PM
So far Naruto has been a very uncool main character. Some of love him for what he is, some of us don't. However I think all the fans of the comic would want to see him evolve and surpass Yondaime, the person whose jutsus and sensei he shares. Finally enough attention was given to Naruto's ablility at withstanding the Kyuubi chakra. Just a mere scratch and Sakura is suffering, when Naruto had his whole body engulfed in that dense chakra and now seems just fine. It was a great moment for me, when I read this :D Now, let's see what Naruto is capable of on his own :plot

Concerning the picture in Sai's book, I'll say they seemed to know the person. I think. Now, if the person in the cover is Sai's brother I bet we'll see one hell of a lot of weird and "out there" predictions. Like? Well, it's a picture of a young kid with long blonde hair: Yondaime? Genma? Chouji? Mizuki? Kabuto?... Deidara? It could be even worse, you know how white in the manga can be pink like Sakura's hair or silver like Kakashi's and Jiraiya's? Well, the kid could be Kakashi!! :eyeroll Now, do we really want to go down that road?

About Sai's death, I'll say most of us predicted it'd be false. I'm just kind of disappointed at the misleading line "Sai's death enrages Naruto"... Oh, well. Still, for those who thought that Sai did die, I have to say that Kishimoto is the kind of person who wouldn't surprise me if he'd done that. Why? a) It'd be one hell of an unpredictable plot twist b) it could serve as a plot tool where Sai's real body was studied by Orochi. What Danzou truly had done was send Orochi his best specimen for study. Orochi could find unimaginable information in it and consequently derive twisted, dark conclusions, that would in turn lead to more forbidden jutsus. Sai could be turned into a hero via that small book of his and a series of flashbacks which would tell us his... sob story. Sai's brother could fit somewhere amongst it all, as a reminder/replacement of Sai, the person who "died his way" into not being Sasuke's replacement anymore.Yeah, I'm aware that Sai isn't Yondaime, that he has a lot of evolution to undergo as a character; something death would prevent. Whereas Yondaime had already reached his peak when he died, so his story is the most fitting to be told that way. Still, nothing is impossible for an imaginative writer such as Kishimoto :ossu

Lastly, I think the page with Naruto's eye was meant to show us Naruto's transition from rellying to Kyuubi, to rellying on himself. Kishimoto has always payed attention to his character's eyes and has given us quite the close ups. Especially in the past few issues we've been seeing the Kyuubi's eyes a lot, often in contrast to Naruto's own. So, this whole page is meant to show us Naruto's eyes are crystal clear blue, nothing Kyuubish about them; his mind filled with thoughts of the two people he calls comrades, the two people that complete his team, the two people he cares the most for. All in all, a marvelous page I'll never forget! :D

Galth
March 18, 2006, 12:06 PM
Sai brother is younger, so it cannot be Kakashi, Deidei, Yondaime etc etc

ophidial
March 18, 2006, 12:59 PM
while im sure everyone was expecting naruto to eventually rely on his own powers, i wasn't expecting
it so soon. perhaps though that is what kishi wanted, so now instead of seeing more and more tails,
we'll hear the kyuubi taunting naruto about how weak he is and how he needs kyuubi power...
i mean there is a reason why kishi said the seal is weakening right? i've always thought of it as
the weaker the seal the more the kyuubi could fully come out and that would be the kyuubis
alterior motive in allowing naruto his powers, to weaken the seal and ultimately gain control
of naruto... perhaps this sorta of plot still has a chance of happening, with the kyuubi
picking on naruto in one of his weaker moments.

enzomars
March 18, 2006, 01:45 PM
After taking a closer look at the 3 last pages again.
I came up with this conclusion:

There's no sign of great surprise in all the 3 characters expressions when they look at the picture in the book.
* From the first time she open the book till the 2 others came, i feel Compassion and Sadness in Sakura's eyes.
+ she didn't even stand up and go all " HHUUURRRY WTFF!??!!"

* Yamato has this 3 dot ... expression i understand like " humm interesting ..."

*And Naruto as usual Bakaa-stupid expression "hee? Nanda?"

So i think they didn't recognise anybody in this book, and it might just be some sad pictures involving Sai's Tragic,Sad, Naruto-style,Garaa-style , PAST.

So Sai's brother isn't someone those 3 know!

Substance
March 18, 2006, 05:52 PM
i hope this turns out good...hopefully his lvl doesnt revert back to when oro had sealed the kyuubi during the chunnin exam

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 18, 2006, 09:31 PM
It would be interesting if the Akatsuki leader were Sais' brother. But I doubt it.

venicia777
March 19, 2006, 12:38 AM
It would be interesting if the Akatsuki leader were Sais' brother. But I doubt it.

yeah! you really should doubt that. Nobody knows who he is- so even if the teams knows this pictures identity it cant be connected to akatsuki in anyway.
Now i am glad- soo glad- that finally somebody acknowledged something about narutos own power. Yamato is soo dependable- and soo cool now. i just pray he is not intending to permanently prevent kyuubi transformations. Of course Jiraiya and the rest will not allow that. or that he is not a member of root.

unimatrixzer0
March 19, 2006, 05:45 AM
After taking a closer look at the 3 last pages again.
I came up with this conclusion:

There's no sign of great surprise in all the 3 characters expressions when they look at the picture in the book.
* From the first time she open the book till the 2 others came, i feel Compassion and Sadness in Sakura's eyes.
+ she didn't even stand up and go all " HHUUURRRY WTFF!??!!"

* Yamato has this 3 dot ... expression i understand like " humm interesting ..."

*And Naruto as usual Bakaa-stupid expression "hee? Nanda?"

So i think they didn't recognise anybody in this book, and it might just be some sad pictures involving Sai's Tragic,Sad, Naruto-style,Garaa-style , PAST.

So Sai's brother isn't someone those 3 know!

I was thinking Sasuke's brother because they keep saying his voice sounds a lot like his and how he's an experiment too?

Saithan
March 22, 2006, 12:11 PM
well, what if the book is some kind of a "tv" that allows the person who has it to see things through Sai's eyes ?

enzomars
March 22, 2006, 11:19 PM
^^ Nice try hehe!

dedi2s
March 24, 2006, 07:58 AM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g208/dedi2s/sais_butt.png (http://www.slibe.com)
Taken from chapter 299, page 14, done by Shannaro&Japflap.
What do people you think ?
Just realized it, but I think it was Sai's fart got zoomed.

To the admins and moderators. I don't know where to put this thread, so kindly relocate it to somewhere more appropiate

Miso
March 24, 2006, 11:35 AM
*merged it into the 299 thread

Haha....it really looks a bit like a fart here. :xp

MadTact
March 24, 2006, 12:54 PM
Lol Kabuto fart,lol

Sai brother is younger, so it cannot be Kakashi, Deidei, Yondaime etc etc

Huh, u sure? i thought he bro was older oh well

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 25, 2006, 07:21 PM
His brother is older, I'm sure, but I highly doubt it would be Kakashi or Deidara.