PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 299 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Dragonzair
March 09, 2006, 11:51 AM
Naruto 298 Goodies! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1850.0)

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in this thread! I had already posted a previous thread, but the technical problems a while back had deleted it, and I had not noticed until now. ^^

Anyway.

Seems like this chapter seems more dialogue-filled than the past chapters which gave us full action, eh?

Yamato seems to be making a relevation about Danzou. He seems to be pointing him out as the evil guy, or something. Hence the creepy, ugly looking mug of his, covered in shadows. >_> Well, at least, that's what I can tell from the pictures.

Then we also see Sai hopping about *lol* with Oro and Yamato. It seems our new character has betrayed the other three group members.

We also later see Naruto not being able to handle the pressure of his body after turning into Kyuubi a while back. *and the Hinata/Naruto fan in me is crying out loud T_T* I do not like that scene. D= *wails*

Oh! We also see a hanging Sai!! *grins*

*ahem*

Anyway, it's up to you all to predict away for the next chapter!!! Will Sasuke ever appear again? Did Sai really betray Konoha, or is he still in their side, but is trying to do things his own!?!

Syntaxis_
March 09, 2006, 11:56 AM
Danzou wasn't in shadows.. that was blood. His blood I hope.

Dragonzair
March 09, 2006, 12:00 PM
Lol. I meant those lines in his face. XD Like a shadow was created over him. ^^

And yes...blood. Forgot to mention that. XD Hoping it's his too. I'm not that fond of him. =/

Anyway, I'm thinking the next chapter would be mroe dialogue filled...

Silver_Archer
March 09, 2006, 12:01 PM
I predict that isnt Sai hanging there. That is Orochimaru sneaking into konoha to meet with Danzou. We already know he can get into peoples skin and thus infiltrate into konoha [he did it during the second phase of the chuunin exam and also as the kazekage]. I reckon its superior to a simple henge. Ofcourse, this time he is sneaking in not as a living person, but as a dead one. Sai is, ofcourse, dead.

The theory has rough ends though, the most significant being, how in blazes is orochimaru going to pass off as a corpse while still being alive on the inside, and secondly how is he able to hang there and stay alive? A bit complicated to smoothen out, but apart from these obvious gaping holes in the theory, I am sticking with it just because I want to :P

Edit: Missed the blood on danzous pic there. Ok. This theory is useless.

Leech
March 09, 2006, 12:52 PM
Surely Akatsuki knew about this meeting between Sasori and Orochimaru. The huge amount of damage caused to the landscape will have attracted any nearby Akatsuki. Naruto will be left alone, and Akatsuki may appear! You really think he'll get back to the village alone? What will he do when he gets to the village, apart from Chuunin exam which has already been done?

Either Akatsuki or Sasuke will appear. Or both.

Sasuke has a reason. He found out about Orochimaru meeting Akatsuki. He knows his brother is with them. So he secretly watched the fight. Now he sees Naruto alone and decides to approach.

Anyone? Sasuke had better come back soon!

Silver Archer: good theory, but wouldn't it be better applied to Kabuto? He posed as an ANBU corpse before, and he's a spy.

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 12:54 PM
This isn't REALLY a prediction, but the old Saku/Naru fan girliness is starting to come back to me...*OH NOES!*  I feel like a traitor...but they are so cute together!!

OH!  I predict that it is not a real Sai that is hanging there, though i don't really feel like concocting an explanation for that prediction...XP  I also predict that it will be yet another chapter with absolutely no hint of seeing Sasuke.  *sigh*  I hope i am wrong...

Miso
March 09, 2006, 01:30 PM
I predict that isnt Sai hanging there.

Yeah... I also think that one is a fake.
I can't image Sai just dying so unceremonially :xp. I think it's like it is said: He's accompanying Oro to Konoha now.
I would say that Oro and Danzou are going to make up some conspiracy but then I'm not sure what the thing with Danzou is (As there isn't a finished trans out there)...is he dead?

Remus
March 09, 2006, 02:01 PM
I think the hanging Sai is Oros old body and Sai now is Oros container.
As for Danzou I dun think Oro would take help or work with some one like Danzou. He wants to crush Konoha by himself. He does not care of the needs or ambitions of others. As I said before lets get over with Oro and bring Akatsuki on the line.

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 02:36 PM
I think the hanging Sai is Oros old body and Sai now is Oros container.
As for Danzou I dun think Oro would take help or work with some one like Danzou. He wants to crush Konoha by himself. He does not care of the needs or ambitions of others. As I said before lets get over with Oro and bring Akatsuki on the line.

you have a very good point, but you have to admit that orochimaru IS an opportunist....hmmm....i can't wait to see! XD as for sai being Oro's container, YES! that would be very cool! but he didn't seem like he was gonna croak just yet though and he wants sasuke REALLY bad! *shivers in anticipation*

OH! and here is an explanation for my previous post stating that it isn't sai: maybe it is a 'doodle' no jutsu (whatever it's called) that is hanging there? my best guess for now XP

Predator
March 09, 2006, 02:36 PM
Taking the previous spoilers into account it seems to me that the hanging Sai could be a trap to capture Yamato, but as Oro finds out it's a clone he destroys it and the team moves on. Also Sasuke could appear anytime during the next two chapters, but during chapter 300 it's a higher possibility.

Many have forgotten that Orochimaru's body swithing jutsu takes time to execute and makes the new body weak for some time. He could not waste three years of waiting for Sasuke and time while escaping the battle, plus risk being cought in disadvantage simply to change the container prematurely. His body is still the same and all three of them are waiting to ambush the pursuers.

Hermie
March 09, 2006, 02:37 PM
I belive the good Admiral Ackbar said it best:
http://www.fivedigits.net/pix/phun/itsatrap.jpg

Dragonzair
March 09, 2006, 02:57 PM
LOL Hermie. XD

I believe it isn't Sai as well. As someone mentioned up there, it might as well be 'doodle-no-jutsu'. LMAO.

And, here's to hoping Sasuke makes a comeback. I think Sai would be the first to see Sasuke...maybe his mission was to even kill Sasuke. :laugh No...too far fetched. Eh. XD

But that can't be Sai. As Hermie and others pointed out, it's definitely a trap. But I have a feeling Sai will come back..to take his brother's picture. :blink

mageofdeath
March 09, 2006, 03:09 PM
I predict, and I am 100% sure on this we will see or hear of Sasuke in one form or another, I am positive Kishi is just trying to surprise us, and I'm not biting...

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 03:11 PM
Does anyone else just find it really echi saying things like: Oro want's sasuke!  He's waiting for sasuke's body!  sorry off topic...XP  just had to say that...XD anyways, i predict that when sai sees sasuke he's all:  "I saw your friend!  He really wanted you!  I also saw his penis!*smile*"  

okay so that's not gonna happen...but i just love it when sai talks about naruto's penis.   :jir_thumb

raptor02_2001
March 09, 2006, 03:42 PM
woah i dont kow Sai was killed? or not i dont thought Sai will killed by Oroc unless it is need to killed but i am lost !!

it is possible , Sai 's hang body is fake

Miso
March 09, 2006, 04:44 PM
But that can't be Sai. As Hermie and others pointed out, it's definitely a trap. But I have a feeling Sai will come back..to take his brother's picture. :blink

I think that will be reserved for a later chapter and will make some nice plot as a fillip for Sai to return to Konoha.
Somehow I have got the feeling we will see a Naruto-Sai or a Sasuke-Sai fight some day. After all we haven't seen him getting serious in a fight by now.
And he has some neat jutsus with his "drawing technique".

InsincereDave
March 09, 2006, 04:49 PM
The huge amount of damage caused to the landscape will have attracted any nearby Akatsuki. Naruto will be left alone, and Akatsuki may appear!

I'm kind of dissapointed no Grass Ninjas came to check out the big smoke clouds or column of blood, wondering what the hell was going on, but I'll be happy if some new Akatsuki members pop up instead. :amuse

It would certainly be a good time to introduce the Akatsuki again, it is pretty much their best chance of capturing Naruto so far if Yamato and Sakura leave him behind. He is severely fatigued, and if left alone he will stand no chance against Akatsuki. Either Naruto can tap back into the Kyuubi's power in his weary state to protect himself, finally use "that" jutsu to escape or he will be captured (providing no one come to his rescue, may provdie a not so cheesy way for Sasuke to return? Who knows...).

What will he do when he gets to the village, apart from Chuunin exam which has already been done?

Well if Naruto does get back to the village ok, I presume he will enter the Chuunin exam (even though I would rather not see Naruto doing the exam again). No doubt reporting the situation to Tsunade would be the first thing Naruto does, just about anything could happen after that :blink

Personally I don't think Sai is dead, Kabuto is quite skilled with changing faces of bodies as he showed to Kakashi and so it's probably a decoy. For what purpose I don't know, but I just find it hard to believe that Sai would die so soon after doing relatively little.

Ifuritas-fan
March 09, 2006, 05:02 PM
The cover of this chapter is fascinating...

My goodness, do you think that handseal of sai's on the cover might have something to do with the final page?

Ya think?

walkie
March 09, 2006, 05:39 PM
dieee sai!!!!!

no wait..it is just sai's another painting type jutsu :(((

since that bunshin will stop yamato, the chase will end before it starts...come on, do you really think it si easy to follow someone like orochimaru?!?!? if it was that easy, than jiraiya could find him long ago or akatsuki doesnt need a spy for finding his place

darion
March 09, 2006, 05:43 PM
I kina predict that the Yamato+Sakura mission will end with failure, bah with Yamato dead probably, and Saskue will be the one who will kill him!
They will probably let go of Sakura or she will escape back to the village just to find out that Naruto was caputred halfway going back to Konho by Akatsuki.
This scenery will be cool for Naruto fighting whole Akatsuki and Orochimaru !!!!:) ( how naive am I ? )

Kusachu
March 09, 2006, 06:27 PM
ooooooh...i now predict that Naruto is going to get jumped when Sakura and Yamoto leave him. I hope so anyway...i want to see some akatsuki action...or like that one person suggested, Grass nin...or *gasp* Sasuke-kun? And holy crap! I am now wondering if Sai really IS dead! That would suck but at the same time its kind of awsome to see someone get HANGED! i predict that will be edited somehow in the corresponding anime episode...

animefeen
March 09, 2006, 06:32 PM
Sasuke Brothers has seen how far Naruto has advance and it would take atleast two to three to handle Kyb. in stage four. not to mention that they were know he was trained by jir. and we know how he feels about jir. But I think the next chapter will be someone following and arriving back up for Naruto's team and possibly the arrival of a new akas. member that doesnt attack because the new person is to much to handle with naruto

Crimson
March 09, 2006, 06:35 PM
Hmm..Gonna make this quick and concise: Hanging Sai = Clone, Reason = Deter their pursuers and make them think Sai is dead (at least temporarily), Oro = going to escape, Naruto = will encounter a member of Akatsuki while returning, Sakura/Yamato = will be forced to head back and will interrupt the fight between said Akatsuki member and Naruto, thus creating one big last fight before they go back to Konoha for Naruto to finally reveal "that" jutsu, and hence suprise the ^%$& out of everyone including said Akatsuki member. :amuse

Kickmeister
March 09, 2006, 06:47 PM
Lol it would be funny if Naruto got attacked from all sides when staying there :D Or if he got some sweet backup ^^

R3sistance
March 09, 2006, 06:53 PM
Actually it would be more likely in my opinion the hanging body is Kabuto. Orochimaru used all of the chakra that the body would allow him to take out and therefore would suffer to hold such a technique up. Kabuto probably wants to meet with Danzou(sp). And as for leaving Naruto alone, errr yes leave the most wanted person by criminal organisations, alone and vunable...

LOSING NARUTO IS ALOT WORSE THEN LETING OROCHIMARU GO!!!

As for running into members of the Akatsuki, I can only assume that if a member of the Akatsuki did appear that Naruto either escapes (leaves a shadow replication in the open and hides himself) or that someone else steps into to block the akatsuki member. Either way I don't see how else an Akatsuki member could appear other then to kill Orochimaru that is... what I doubt so I don't really think it will happen. Tho the journey back perhaps might happen but Naruto can't fight in his state and Yamato and Sakura...

I really do doubt it's the real sai hanging, even if it is. Would someone like Yamato stop for such a thing? A traitor, no he would stop because he suspects a trap. Espically since it is HANGING and not a dagger in the stomach or decapitation!

kubik
March 09, 2006, 06:56 PM
Akatsuki attack is quite possible but lets face it, Sakura would never left Naruto:
- Sakura-chan *_*
- Naruto... I really... Y_Y
- Sakura-chan!
- Naruto... Naruto-kun!
Hinata: Hey! Thats my line! And get your dirty hands off my man!
okay sorry ;p

ogreslayer
March 09, 2006, 07:08 PM
Before I said they shouldn't pursue... Yamato on the other hand seems to think this is a good idea. This is quite obviously gonna end in some sort of diversion or trap. Yamato seems to be looking at this alittle too much like an ANBU, he is willing to walk into an unadvantageous situation and leave Naruto sitting in the woods weakened, when he knows its a village priortiy to keep Naruto out of Akatsuki's hands (i'm inferring this but considering he had a talk with Jiraya, Kakashi and Tsunade, it seems fair). He's mission is an obvious failure its time to withdraw with such a weak force. Hanging Sai there is a perfect distraction to get the bushin and the rest when they catch up to stop; although if Yamato is willing to leave Naruto in a ditch he might just go past Sai(bushin or not).

Either way this has been my favorite Chapter since Sai was introduced. My prediction is Naruto goes with them, they see the body Naru gets angry and then the bushin which is either a drawing or mud dissolves (or since we didn't see the face it might be Kabuto hanging there dead which I still consider a positive... mind you not as much as a dead Sai, but positive nonetheless). Then wisely since they no longer have a bushin tailing Oro nor have any idea where they are headed Yamato finally decides to retreat; truthfully they are ahead of the game since they know Danzou is up to something and Sai is no longer with them :amuse

kadoman
March 09, 2006, 08:25 PM
Hmm..Gonna make this quick and concise: Hanging Sai = Clone, Reason = Deter their pursuers and make them think Sai is dead (at least temporarily), Oro = going to escape, Naruto = will encounter a member of Akatsuki while returning, Sakura/Yamato = will be forced to head back and will interrupt the fight between said Akatsuki member and Naruto, thus creating one big last fight before they go back to Konoha for Naruto to finally reveal "that" jutsu, and hence suprise the ^%$& out of everyone including said Akatsuki member.  :amuse

You got it mate. I'm going with this one. Bang on.

Gokami
March 09, 2006, 09:14 PM
ok, here is my opinion: 1) If the "dead" sai was a bunshin or a drawing, it would dissappear or melt away like before! 2) Yamato will force Sakura to follow him and leave Naruto by himself 3) Naruto will try to go back to Konaha by himself, but Sasuke AND Itachi will show up (at least i hope they do) I say this because Sasuke wants to fight Naruto and Itachi wants Kyubi. Makes since to me, but oh well. Its only an opinon. 4) Yamato clone will set off a trap and be killed by Orochimaru and Kabuto. Once Oro and Kabuto find that its only a clone, they'll realize that they have waisted precious time, unless Oro knew that the clone was there the whole time. 5) Sai has truely no reason to live right now anyway. He served his purpose giving Oro that letter from Danzo.Plus I really hate his guts. The only reason he IS alive is because they havent done anything with his past and brother since before the fight began.

Thats all I have to say for now.

antukecik
March 09, 2006, 09:18 PM
yeah i think sai must be dead... akatsuki?? maybe there will be akatsuki interfere to kidnap naruto

SchmoDawg
March 09, 2006, 10:33 PM
I have a feeling theres more of a chance that the Akatsuki come into play instead Sasuke making a comeback. And Sai hanging dead is deffinately a trap, theres no way there was enough time for them to kill him without the clone noticing a battle.

Nibi Nekomata
March 09, 2006, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the hanging Sai is really Kabuto.  A Kabuto of the dead variety, for that matter.

If you pay attention to Orochimaru's line on page 13 he says "No matter which way we do it, one corpse is need isn't it now... Right Kabuto?" / "Either way, one corpse might be necessary... right, Kabuto?"

This seems just a tad suggestive to me, and I wouldn't put Orochimaru past offing his subordinates when it suits him.  Plus, we already know Orochimaru doesn't completely trust Kabuto (or anyone, for that matter), so I doubt his loss would negatively affect Orochimaru's plans.

Going out even farther on a limb, I have a hunch that now that Naruto is alone in Grass Country, he might soon encounter another jinchuuriki.  I've been saying this since the arc started, but I think we'll be introduced to the Nekomata jinchuuriki sometime during the course of this story arc.

devo
March 09, 2006, 10:56 PM
Man, I hope that's not the case. Kabuto's easily my favorite villain in the series and it'd be infuriating to see him die such a meaningless death.

donkeyhigh
March 09, 2006, 11:35 PM
Sai isn't dead yet, that would be stupid.
Bringing in a whole new character, getting to learn about his abilities and past. His brother, his drawings, and then suddenly kill him.
If Danzel or whatever wanted to tell Orochimaru something, he wouldn't have used one of his sub-ninjas from the Konoha village, or taken Sai into the village first.
He would have used someone else, some meaningless ninja...
I think Sai and Danzu has a different plan. Maby :p

Anyway, Sai isn't dead. What's the point with the story of his life if he's just gonna die anyway, Kishimoto wouldn't do it like that.

Also:

Yamato: That's the stuff he's dropped it looks like.

Yamato: He really must have been nervous in front of Orochimaru.

Please, Sai doesn't know what "nervous" means, he has no friggin' emotions. So he obviously left the drawingbook and note there for a purpose.
As a clue or lead for Team-7 to find.

My thoughts anyway. :)

venicia777
March 09, 2006, 11:49 PM
Sai isn't dead yet, that would be stupid.
Bringing in a whole new character, getting to learn about his abilities and past. His brother, his drawings, and then suddenly kill him.

I think Sai and Danzu has a different plan. Maby :p

Anyway, Sai isn't dead. What's the point with the story of his life if he's just gonna die anyway, Kishimoto wouldn't do it like that.

too true. Orochimaru in the chuunin exam could take the face of a ninja whom hes killed as his own (remember the grass guys), he can summon dead hokages, etc etc. why cant he make up a dead looking SAI. and the way it was done it was too hurriedly, probably because of yamatos speed.

but definately sai is not dead. And i think wit the way he is soo mechanical i doubt he was nervous speaking to Oro in the first place. HE left those things of his behind so that these guys might follow and/or probably think he was forced to follow Oro.

he is never dead- and if it is a real bunshin yamato and co will find out pretty soon.

lentharius
March 10, 2006, 01:07 AM
Here's a random theory I have been thinking about: Naruto isn't weakened, and has been pretending because he noticed an Akatsuki member lurking in the shadows. He's sacrificing himself so his comrades can go after Sasuke because if Naruto goes with them the Akatsuki might attack the entire group and not only injure them but prevent a great lead on getting to Sasuke.

zenador
March 10, 2006, 01:32 AM
I'm pretty sure Naruto would be the last of the three to notice anyone lurking in the shadows.

My prediction:

The discovery of Sai's "body" will probably cause Yamato's bushin to lose track of Oro, as he stops to investigate. They'll probably decide to head back to Konoha to inform Tsunade, Kakashi etc. about Sai's betrayal. No idea what could happen on the way back. Maybe some of Danzu's henchmen could try to stop them or something.

bigyo
March 10, 2006, 01:48 AM
-Sai's body is a fake
because nobody dies in Narutoland or they find a way to be revived again. the storyline is becoming too predictable. losing Gara would have sucked but at least the storyline would have had alot more depth to it.. anyways going ot.

- Yama and Saku take off on Orichi's trail
- Itachi shows up to take the weakened, and alone, Naruto
- Sasuke, who was trailing his bro, pops up.
- Naruto says he's happy to see Sasuke helping him out.
- Sasuke tells him he doesn't give a shit what happens to him... he's only there for this brother.
- Another Akatsuki member shows up to break the fight and run away with Naruto.
- Sasuke is pissed for not finishing off his brother and feels guilty for Naruto's kidnapping.
- Choji has a heart attack... the end.

devo
March 10, 2006, 02:02 AM
because nobody dies in Narutoland or they find a way to be revived again.

That's hardly fair. Haku and Zabuza died, the Sound Five all died, Obito was crushed to death, both Yondaime and Sarutobi died protecting the village...

I seriously doubt that Sai's dead, but to say that no one dies (or even that no one important dies) in Naruto is ridiculous.

Crimson
March 10, 2006, 02:22 AM
Here's a random theory I have been thinking about: Naruto isn't weakened, and has been pretending because he noticed an Akatsuki member lurking in the shadows. He's sacrificing himself so his comrades can go after Sasuke because if Naruto goes with them the Akatsuki might attack the entire group and not only injure them but prevent a great lead on getting to Sasuke.

Thats...wow. Interesting theory. Still I dont buy the reasoning behind Naruto sacrificing himself. Yamato and Sakura cant exactly deal with Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sai, and possibly even Sasuke by themselves. Thats just too much. Even with Oro in his weakened state. But If Naruto had gone with them, and X Akatsuki member had followed, he/she wouldve probably backed off if they reached Orochimaru, because otherwise it would be a giant free for all.

because nobody dies in Narutoland or they find a way to be revived again. the storyline is becoming too predictable. losing Gara would have sucked but at least the storyline would have had alot more depth to it.. anyways going ot.

Where are you getting this from? Gaara has thus far been the only character to which that has happened too. Weve seen PLENTY of death in Naruto. REAL death. Sandaime, Obito, The sound 5, Haku, Zabusa, and Chiyo to just name a few. And even then, regrading Gaara, hes no longer a jinchuuriki. Thats a BIG Deal. Its life renewed for him. This is a fresh start. In fact, If I remember correctly, they dont mention wether he still has the power to move sand anymore like he used to (If they did I dont recall it happening, someone please point out the specific chapter, thanks). If this is the case, he also has to start training once more. Therefore its somewhat, well, biased to be brutally honest, to say something like "no one dies in Narutoland". Your basically disregarding all of the characters that have helped shaped our protagonists' character development through their very REAL deaths.

bigyo
March 10, 2006, 02:53 AM
ok generalizing and exagerating is bad. I didn't mean every single person so let me eat my words. Though I still believe everything is a little predictable.

Chiyo died but she never held a strong presence anyways in the story. She was predicted by most to die.
Obito died but we knew his outcome before the story was presented to us. At the same time, there is speculation that he is the myserious Akatuski member which means maybe he didn't die.
The sound four had no backstory or plot to them and they were the "bad guys". Expected to die.
We never see the Fourth's death... only told about it. Again speculation about whether or not he appears again.
Sandaime's death wasn't predicted, but he was old and the way had to be set for Naruto to become Hokage.

What I guess I mean is.... I wanna see an important plot piece die if only to bring back some unpredictability to the story. Whenever I see any of the Hidden leaf teams go out on a mission I'm almost guaranteed that they will find a way to all some out of it safetly. Especially since the Rescue Sasuku arc in which every single "good guy" unrealistically came out unharmed (ex. Choji taking the red pill which we're told no one can come back from... yet he survives somehow). It's not fun basically knowing the outcome of the story.

up_town2
March 10, 2006, 03:10 AM
yeah i think sai isnt dead yet

i also think there is a reason why he was picked to do this mission, a special jitsu maybe.. id bet later on everthing will come full circle and explain itself like whats up with that portriat of his. and why the as000 attitude  :tem

and the saku/naru thing i still think its similiar to family bonds not the "L" word :p

marvacw
March 10, 2006, 03:17 AM
been said tons of times but i agree that sai's not dead cuz his backstory hasn't been cleared up...

according to KON's translation the preview says

"to naruto, the sudden death of sai, (brings) resentment!!"

so i'm guessing naruto has enough strength to follow them? and also that they don't realize that its a clone...either that or if sakura and yamoto realize it and quickly pass it but naruto comes up later and doesn't?....

Calibur
March 10, 2006, 03:54 AM
sai is still alive. that is a clone. too soon for sai to die. tooo soon. probably kabuto in disguise to prolong the chase.

Crimson
March 10, 2006, 06:27 AM
What I guess I mean is.... I wanna see an important plot piece die if only to bring back some unpredictability to the story. Whenever I see any of the Hidden leaf teams go out on a mission I'm almost guaranteed that they will find a way to all some out of it safetly. Especially since the Rescue Sasuku arc in which every single "good guy" unrealistically came out unharmed (ex. Choji taking the red pill which we're told no one can come back from... yet he survives somehow). It's not fun basically knowing the outcome of the story.

So basically, you want Naruto to go from a Shonen manga to a Seinen Manga? See thats the problem. Kishi's making a Shonen manga. So theres a fine line he cant cross that lies between a tennage story and an adult story. He has to make it so its acceptable by both fronts, hence why death is a part of the show (and even realistically) but yet is limited to side characters and not, possible storyline conclusion characters. If anything, it IS possible hell kill off some of the genins the story was introduced with, if he sees that their deaths would help appropriately develop a main character to a specific point in maturity that he requires. But if he does itll be minimal, it wont be half of them or anything of the sort. On the other hand, I DO expect for older characters in the series to die off, so as to leave the future in the hands of these genius genins. Basically expect more death to come, as the protagonists in Naruto age to a more adult age, but dont expect Kishi to stray TOO far from the mangas shonen roots.

EDIT: I know many will disagree with me (this IS a prediction though) but for some reason I think Kakashi and ALL the Sannins will die by the entire series' end.

up_town2
March 10, 2006, 07:03 AM
EDIT: I know many will disagree with me (this IS a prediction though) but for some reason I think Kakashi and ALL the Sannins will die by the entire series' end. [/b][/size][/font][/color]

if the storyline goes in that direction awsome...

kadoman
March 10, 2006, 07:34 AM
EDIT: I know many will disagree with me (this IS a prediction though) but for some reason I think Kakashi and ALL the Sannins will die by the entire series' end.

Well, I think this is a big stretch. Especially Kakashi and especially in light of what you'd correctly said about this series being strictly Shonen. I don't believe that as the characters age, the series will be given the green light to become more death riddled...it still attacts new young readers, as well as keeping the ones who grow older with it (bit like Harry Potter isn't it?).

There's a reason why Gaara, Neji and Choji all live to see another day and I don't see why Kakashi's fate would fare differently. Baddies will die.

I predict Oro will die, and all of Akatsuki (except for Itachi, who will be 'saved' by Sasuke, as it were). I predict both Kabuto and Sai will 'turn good' (probabably thanks to Naruto).

Calibur
March 10, 2006, 07:46 AM
or in the future prediction : naruto dies before he becomes Hokage. oh what a twist of fate! lol. anywoo, back onto the topic, i agree on the point where all the Sannins will die. as they were all once teammates.

Snake1786
March 10, 2006, 12:52 PM
I dont think that it is Sai maybe it is atrap or something like that. And I dont think that Danzou wanna be an ally of Orochimaru I think rather he wanna catch him.

Miso
March 10, 2006, 01:52 PM
I dont think that it is Sai maybe it is atrap or something like that. And I dont think that Danzou wanna be an ally of Orochimaru I think rather he wanna catch him.

But it is said that Danzou is the warhawk of Konoha and that he wants to remove Tsunade from the Hokage seat. Allying with Oro might give him a chance. He can use Oro's wish to destroy Konoha for his own sake.
But what will be his profit for catching Oro? I don't think that there is any motive for Danzou doing that. It's not like Konoha will applaud him and give him the Hokage position or something like that. I think they're fine with Tsunade.
For becoming Hokage Danzou has to accroach the positon violently by force of sneaky with conspiration, I think.

donkeyhigh
March 10, 2006, 01:54 PM
Erh, okay, to prove it's not a real Sai..:

Sai is a capable ninja, he's compared with Kakashi.
The Yamato-clone is so close to Orochimaru and co. that they could sence it.

Even _IF_ Orochimaru and Kabuto tried to kill Sai, they would have to use some time, atleast a few minutes, especially if they hung him..
The Yamato clone would have heard and senced this back. I mean, if Orochimaru and Kabuto sences a bunshin following them, atleast the bunshin would sence a fight up ahead.

Also, if they were to quickly kill Sai, they wouldn't have hung him, they would have slit his throat.

The only way this is possible, is if Sasuke popped up, and suddenly was capable of doing the Mangouku Sharingan or whatever it's called, and made Sai hang himself. Or if Orochimaru's got some bad-ass gen-jutsus up his snaky sleeve..

Edit: Maby I'd buy the "we hung Sai"-theory if the rope was a live snake.

xallisto
March 10, 2006, 02:00 PM
Or the bunshin its self is caught in a genjutsu

bebong
March 10, 2006, 02:38 PM
hunged up is the weirdest way for a ninja to die...so i say sai only uses his....errr.....ink-bunshin . bTW maybe his life energy is sucked by oro with his stupid tongue...(NH3) coz oro said still we NEED ONE CORPSE so....but its like confusing LOL ninja's death should be stabbed or such??? and maybe in the last page, the hanged sai, naruto's anger?? maybe he'll show the true 4 tailed kyuubi... why, coz in the last chapter yamato said jiraiya sama has spoke of the 4th tail but..i don't think so..the kyuubi chakra recovery is slower... maybe maybe.. just a prediction...

Crimson
March 10, 2006, 04:39 PM
Well, I think this is a big stretch. Especially Kakashi and especially in light of what you'd correctly said about this series being strictly Shonen. I don't believe that as the characters age, the series will be given the green light to become more death riddled...it still attacts new young readers, as well as keeping the ones who grow older with it (bit like Harry Potter isn't it?).

There's a reason why Gaara, Neji and Choji all live to see another day and I don't see why Kakashi's fate would fare differently. Baddies will die.

I predict Oro will die, and all of Akatsuki (except for Itachi, who will be 'saved' by Sasuke, as it were). I predict both Kabuto and Sai will 'turn good' (probabably thanks to Naruto).

See thats the thing. I didnt say the series is strictly Shonen, just that it cant turn into a Seinen. Kishi has to know where to draw the line so that it doesnt become one, and killing off main protagonists consists of heavy violence (even heavier than what weve seen), which would be then considered Seinen. Killing side characters makes sense though, as it loses a reader favorite but at the same time gives the series a bit more more mature, (And realistic if you think about it) storyline, without getting too violent or edgy. And besides, theres too many incredible genins, now chuunins and jounins, soon to be legends in of themselves. Either some of them die or some adult jounins/sannins, die. If you really think about it, when the manga first started and he introduced Sandaime, no one SERIOUSLY thought such an important person would bite the dust huh? And in such a manner too. Yet it happened.
And regarding Sai, I seriously doubt hes going to live through to the end. Hes just oozing with *kill me now so I can help develop Naruto*, lol. (btw, u made an interesting parallel to Harry Potter but at the same time dont realize that ridiculously important and central characters have died in the series, akin to Kakashi and Jiraiya, that have pushed Harry from a teenage wizard, to an adult one).

kadoman
March 10, 2006, 05:18 PM
See thats the thing. I didnt say the series is strictly Shonen, just that it cant turn into a Seinen. Kishi has to know where to draw the line so that it doesnt become one

Um...no offense, but if it can't turn into seinen (and I don't see it turning into any other genre) then it has to be shonen - strictly.  Like you said - Kishi's got a line he cannot step over.  This line keeps the title strictly inside Shonen territory.

I see what you mean saying the series stands to 'gain' from a few high profile deaths, however I really don't think the editors will risk cutting off or alienating a large chunk of their reading demographic.  Remember all the angry fan letters and outrage that accompanied the killing of a much loved character in Rurouni Kenshin?  Even though it was a red herring and Watsuki had planned to keep her alive alll along, they lost readers over it.

If you really think about it, when the manga first started and he introduced Sandaime, no one SERIOUSLY thought such an important person would bite the dust huh?

Yeah, good point.  Only thing I can think of in defence is that he wasn't 'beloved' by the readers as much as say, Kakashi and co, therefore he was more expendable.

(btw, u made an interesting parallel to Harry Potter but at the same time dont realize that ridiculously important and central characters have died in the series, akin to Kakashi and Jiraiya, that have pushed Harry from a teenage wizard, to an adult one).

Yeah, I'm not really qualified to comment on this one, as I have only read up to the third book (sorry, to Ms Rowling, I just got bored in the end) although I am aware of which characters bit the dust.

Erm...so just to bring this back round and keep it on topic, I predict for long term future, that Kakashi, Tsunade, J wont' die, neither will Sai (because as much as you say he is wearing a 'I'm ripe for killing' sign around his neck, he's also wearing a 'I'm ripe for converting by Naruto' sign too!   :smile-big  He's a prime candidate for Naruto to work his charm ala Gaara style.
P.S - I personally do not believe that Naruto develops. He acts as a catalyst for other characters to develop around him, but that is for another thread!

Crimson
March 10, 2006, 07:37 PM
Um...no offense, but if it can't turn into seinen (and I don't see it turning into any other genre) then it has to be shonen - strictly. Like you said - Kishi's got a line he cannot step over. This line keeps the title strictly inside Shonen territory.

Actually theirs a pretty blurry distinction between the two, and due too the fact that hes already actually killed quite a few beloved characters (people loved haku back in the day, and many still do), hes technically already overstepped the shonen boundaries. Doing something in between is what Kishi seems to be aiming for, if not Naruto would have its own Heaven ala DB, or characters would simply find ways to come back from the dead without much explanation.

I see what you mean saying the series stands to 'gain' from a few high profile deaths, however I really don't think the editors will risk cutting off or alienating a large chunk of their reading demographic. Remember all the angry fan letters and outrage that accompanied the killing of a much loved character in Rurouni Kenshin? Even though it was a red herring and Watsuki had planned to keep her alive alll along, they lost readers over it.

This is different though. If they would kill a high profile character in Naruto it would be near the end or during the series' climax. Sure a good fanbase for said character would be pissed, but then again theyd understand the series is nearing its ending.

Erm...so just to bring this back round and keep it on topic, I predict for long term future, that Kakashi, Tsunade, J wont' die, neither will Sai (because as much as you say he is wearing a 'I'm ripe for killing' sign around his neck, he's also wearing a 'I'm ripe for converting by Naruto' sign too! :smile-big He's a prime candidate for Naruto to work his charm ala Gaara style.
P.S - I personally do not believe that Naruto develops. He acts as a catalyst for other characters to develop around him, but that is for another thread!

Sai doesnt have any identifying qualities with Naruto as of yet though. Gaara shared quite a deal with Naruto (being a jinchuuriki, growing up in an enviroment of extreme emotional pain, etc etc), and as such, Naruto identified with him. For all we know all that Sai said about not having feelings couldve been false, and part of the plan given to him by Danzou. After all, even his name isnt real. The only reason Naruto would be shocked by Sai's death is because he was a teammate, but not because he has a relationship with the guy similar to Sasuke or Gaara. And how can you bear yourself to say Naruto doesnt develop?! Youve had to have been blind and deaf throughout all of the series as of yet to be able to say that. Sure there are some immature, defining, characteristics of Naruto that he has yet to shed, but, as an example, the way he acted with Sai that one time in chapter 288, when Naruto held back and told Sai that hed work even with him if it meant saving a friend; that kind of response was unfathomable by Naruto early in the series. And thats just one of many examples.

Tanuki-dono
March 10, 2006, 07:47 PM
As interesting as the long-term discussion of Naruto genre is guys, how about some new ideas for Chapter 299?  :smile-big

For instance, how will everyone react to Sai's "Death"? Righteous anger? Suspicion?

Crimson
March 10, 2006, 08:08 PM
As interesting as the long-term discussion of Naruto genre is guys, how about some new ideas for Chapter 299? :smile-big

For instance, how will everyone react to Sai's "Death"? Righteous anger? Suspicion?

Considering the fact that everyone whos posted on this topic thus far save for 1 or 2 has predicted that it ISNT really Sai hanging there, its pretty safe to say that people think Yamato and gang will get suspicious or that the bunshin (or w/e justu Oro and gang used) will just dissappear alltogether.

EDIT: O and gomen for taking it offtopic (although the first part of my last paragraph was on topic, lol).

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 10, 2006, 08:45 PM
I'm SO GLAD someone finally agrees with me about the whole theory that the sannin will all end up dying.
I'm going to say that, no matter who says otherwise.
Also, I don't think that was Sai was the person hanging from the tree.
I mean, it didn't show his face, even. I think it would be interesting to see that was Sasuke hanging there dead. Though ood. I doubt thatwould ever happen.
Does anyone think that they will meet up with Sasuke in the next chapter, though?
I think Kakashi might show up, too. But he won't be coming alone....I'm thinking maybe team Gai?
Ah, I don't know.

DarkManSharingan32
March 10, 2006, 09:05 PM
I'm SO GLAD someone finally agrees with me about the whole theory that the sannin will all end up dying.
I'm going to say that, no matter who says otherwise.
Also, I don't think that was Sai was the person hanging from the tree.
I mean, it didn't show his face, even. I think it would be interesting to see that was Sasuke hanging there dead. Though ood. I doubt thatwould ever happen.
Does anyone think that they will meet up with Sasuke in the next chapter, though?
I think Kakashi might show up, too. But he won't be coming alone....I'm thinking maybe team Gai?
Ah, I don't know.

We've already seen Team Gai.... soo my guess is that one of the teams that were shown.... but not developed will be coming. (ie Team Kurenai)
And as it pertains to Sasuke... i've wanted to see him show up, and have come up with an intelligent way for him to appear... in every situation so far... lol
So, my latest is that while Yamato and Sakura confront the Bunshin... Sasuke would confront Naruto... BUt who knows... Sasuke could also be waiting at the hideout... and confront Sai there (which i feel is a bit more likely).

And i want to address something... the reason Naruto "disklkes" Sai so much is for a couple reasons. Sai he isn't Sasuke.... But deep down, Naruto sees that Sai and Sasuke are quite similar in alot of ways (and different in others.... much like Yamato and Kakashi...)... but mainly cause he has taken Sasuke's place.

For this reason... i feel Naruto would show his classic anger if he found out Sai was dead. (I think Yamato wil without this information from Naruto.. and tell Sakura about it on the way...) Anyways, the point of all of this is to show that Naruto cares for Sai even though he doesnt want to... and it's because of his relationship with Sasuke... And thus... he will... if he gets the chance... give Sai that dose of "Yellow-Haired Truth" in order for the conversion...

and then Sasuke will kill Sai... :-)

donkeyhigh
March 10, 2006, 09:24 PM
Kabuto with Sais clothes.. :p
That would be awsome :)
Sai draw Kabuto as himself, then hung him :p although, I stick with my previous theory. :)

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 10, 2006, 09:30 PM
You really should stick to your theory, that's nice.
I doubt it's Kabuto, either. But I'm sure it isn't Sai.

donkeyhigh
March 10, 2006, 09:45 PM
Prediction #2:

Naruto summits a big-ass toad, giving Yamato and Sakura a free ride :D

Then he heads back to tell Tsunade wtf happened himself.
On his way, he meets Sasuke, whom tells him he's got a long road ahead of him. And then disapears again..
Then Tsunade sends Jiraya and Kakashi in order to get Orochimaru. On their way, the meet different opponents they all have to fight.

like, Kakashi has to deal with Kabuto.
Jiraya meets Orochimaru.
Naruto meets Sasuke.
Sakura and Yamato meets other weird guys..

Then, when they're completely screwed, Sand comes to help them again, making a smartass joke about how Konoha always needs help :p
Then Gaaras sister makes out with Shikamaru..

Err, okay, that's far fetched.. but would be cool :p :) but way to easy.. :p I'll just leave it up to Kishimoto this time :p :)

chin sai
March 10, 2006, 11:30 PM
ooooooh...i now predict that Naruto is going to get jumped when Sakura and Yamoto leave him. I hope so anyway...i want to see some akatsuki action...or like that one person suggested, Grass nin...or *gasp* Sasuke-kun? And holy crap! I am now wondering if Sai really IS dead! That would suck but at the same time its kind of awsome to see someone get HANGED! i predict that will be edited somehow in the corresponding anime episode...
it'll more than likely be sasuke, who's been watching the whole time just about to com out when akatsuki appears.
he'll probably not care till he sees itachi, he'll definately kill kisame]Posted at: March 10, 2006, 08:23:55 pm
[/quote]it doesn't make sense if i was naru in that situation i would lead them to oro 2 birds one stone

xallisto
March 10, 2006, 11:31 PM
The Modify button please Chin Sai.

chin sai
March 10, 2006, 11:46 PM
modify accomplished
p.s. i want more akatsuki leader wooo yeah
ok generalizing and exagerating is bad. I didn't mean every single person so let me eat my words. Though I still believe everything is a little predictable.

Chiyo died but she never held a strong presence anyways in the story. She was predicted by most to die.
Obito died but we knew his outcome before the story was presented to us. At the same time, there is speculation that he is the myserious Akatuski member which means maybe he didn't die.
The sound four had no backstory or plot to them and they were the "bad guys". Expected to die.
We never see the Fourth's death... only told about it. Again speculation about whether or not he appears again.
Sandaime's death wasn't predicted, but he was old and the way had to be set for Naruto to become Hokage.

[/quote]dude they were all seriously hurt a couple almost died, that was a total coming of age your not a genin anymore arc, welcome to the fucked up world of adults espesially for shikimaru
chiyo never cared about anything exept waiting for death
naruto changed her heart enough for her to give up what little time she had left for the good of the village.
the only thing predictable about this is that naruto won't die for a while

btw that fight was unreal..like seriously

tzeonn
March 10, 2006, 11:53 PM
i predict that when yamato and sakura leaves naruto behind to heal, itachi and kisame comes and captures him!

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 12:05 AM

you think kabuto is good oro has more of a chance of changing his way
at least oro shed a tear when trying to kill the 3rd, he just wants to be recognised as a big strong genious guy
kabuto i believe is truly evil...i don't know why but i think he'll out live a the villians

i predict that when yamato and sakura leaves naruto behind to heal, itachi and kisame comes and captures him!

no too easy it'll be other non jutsu copying akatsuki and naruto will use sunshin no jutsu
sorry for the misspell champange is ver goot.

As interesting as the long-term discussion of Naruto genre is guys, how about some new ideas for Chapter 299? :smile-big

he's not dead they have been thrown off they leave get cut off from naruto
akatsuki shows, no sakura , no barrier for kyuubi to do his thing he wipes out an akatsuki group
naru becomes thier prime directive

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 11, 2006, 12:07 AM
Sorry, pjoto, I don't think that's going to happen.
Don't you think the Sannin are going to take eachother out?
You know all this Sais with Orochimaru stuff is Danzous' doing. He's just trying to get to the Hokage chair, and, because of it, Tsunade, Jiraya, and Orochimaru are going to end up fighting, and all dying. ((Then Shikamaru will become Hokage.))

The person hanging in the tree isn't Sai, but that really would be nice. ((I hope it isn't Kabuto, he isn't really bad...not that I love him.))

So I suppose we'll be seeing Sasuke soon.
And, if team Gai doesn't show up to help, then it would be nice to see the sand siblings ((Kankuro, Temari and Gaara)) show up to fight. I mean, we haven't seen them in action lately, and Gaara would think he owes Konoha another debt, like before.

((I think when we finally see some Temari Shikamaru action, it will be when they return to the viliage, and those two are standing there kissing. Whouldn't that be nice?))

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 12:18 AM
You know all this Sais with Orochimaru stuff is Danzous' doing. He's just trying to get to the Hokage chair, and, because of it, Tsunade, Jiraya, and Orochimaru are going to end up fighting, and all dying. ((Then Shikamaru will become Hokage.))

The person hanging in the tree isn't Sai, but that really would be nice. ((I hope it isn't Kabuto, he isn't really bad...not that I love him.))

And, if team Gai doesn't show up to help, then it would be nice to see the sand siblings ((Kankuro, Temari and Gaara)) show up to fight. I mean, we haven't seen them in action lately, and Gaara would think he owes Konoha another debt, like before.

((I think when we finally see some Temari Shikamaru action, it will be when they return to the viliage, and those two are standing there kissing. Whouldn't that be nice?))
if you go by the names of the japanese primal gods and not janken oro dies by yamato no orochi, funny thing is that yamato is from oro's experiments
jiraya lives, i'm not sure tsunade does but oro dies definately..wait i'll check wikepidia

bebong
March 11, 2006, 12:26 AM
I've just got a stupid vision in my dreams!!! 0o0!!! that sai is just a kunai trap and naruto and co chases oro and in the end, naruto will meet sai and he is getting angry and...turns to kyuubi mode again.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 11, 2006, 12:52 AM
I've just got a stupid vision in my dreams!!! 0o0!!! that sai is just a kunai trap and naruto and co chases oro and in the end, naruto will meet sai and he is getting angry and...turns to kyuubi mode again.

I won't doubt you. I had a dream of a Naruto chapter, and it actually happened.

if you go by the names of the japanese primal gods and not janken oro dies by yamato no orochi, funny thing is that yamato is from oro's experiments
jiraya lives, i'm not sure tsunade does but oro dies definately..wait i'll check wikepidia

Hm. I have never heard of that before. Looks like I'll have to read it now. Thanks.

donkeyhigh
March 11, 2006, 01:06 AM
Ehm, I was kinda kidding..

DarkManSharingan32
March 11, 2006, 02:41 AM

Will you cut it out with the whole Shikamaru being the next Hokage thing? Honestly he's a smart kid, but nothing about him points to him becoming Hokage... right now Neji would be a better choice... But beside all of that, there hasnt been a single hint or piece of evidence that leads you to that conclusion... Right now... Kakashi (based on STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE) and Danzou are the smartest candidate choices for Hokage after Tsunade... (the elders who appointed Tsunade would never choose Shikamaru...)
----

I'm almost 100% sure we will not see the sand squad again for a while... Especially since both Gaara and Kakurou took pretty heavy damage less then amonth ago (in the timeline...i believe)... Which is why i lean toward Kurenai's squad, if they get any backup at all...

MadTact
March 11, 2006, 04:35 AM
In a scantation for chapter 298 i saw at the end that Sai's death enrages Naruto. So based on that i am pretty sure no Akatsuki is going to try anything and certainly Sasuke is not watching.Someone like Zetsu(if thats his name) should be seeing all of this, because Akatsuki did want to get rid of Orochimaru so its possible they knew about the Sasori going etc, unless Sasori got ahead of himself and kept it to himself

maggi
March 11, 2006, 04:49 AM
a i don't really think the sand brothers are gonna appear but anyways. my prediction is that oro took sai's body instead of sasuke's for some kind of reason. yamato is gonna force sakura to go with her. then when sakura see sai, she's gonna cure "sai" and he'll be inconcious for some time. the clone of yamato is gonna try to go after oro but kabuto is gonna destroy the clone. then while with naruto itachi and that guy that is always following him....i forgot his name but anyways....they are gonna get close to him, then naruto is gonna try to do something but that would not help, then somebody is gonna throw a kunai from somewhere then that person is gonna appeard in the shadows then it won't show it to well but the eye is gonna have the sharingan eye, then the chapter  is gonna end. :sgan as always kishimoto is gonna live us with suspence as always. :cussing
:offtopicAnyways i think sakura love naruto now than sasuke, but she doesn't want to admitt it becauseshe is waiting for sasuke to come back. if sasuke doesn't goes back after this mission or naruto takes the chunnin exam sakura is gonna declare his love or naruto is gonna notice it soon, or everybody else is gonna start saying to sakura if she likes naruto ect. :pleased that would be kind of cool.

tzeonn
March 11, 2006, 04:58 AM
about the sai being hung, my prediction is that it was just a body drawn by sai, and with full scents of sai done by kabuto. i tink it was merely to delay and distract rather then to engage yamato.

DarkManSharingan32
March 11, 2006, 04:59 AM
a i don't really think the sand brothers are gonna appear but anyways. my prediction is that oro took sai's body instead of sasuke's for some kind of reason. yamato is gonna force sakura to go with her. then when sakura see sai, she's gonna cure "sai" and he'll be inconcious for some time. the clone of yamato is gonna try to go after oro but kabuto is gonna destroy the clone. then while with naruto itachi and that guy that is always following him....i forgot his name but anyways....they are gonna get close to him, then naruto is gonna try to do something but that would not help, then somebody is gonna throw a kunai from somewhere then that person is gonna appeard in the shadows then it won't show it to well but the eye is gonna have the sharingan eye, then the chapter is gonna end. :sgan as always kishimoto is gonna live us with suspence as always. :cussing
:offtopicAnyways i think sakura love naruto now than sasuke, but she doesn't want to admitt it becauseshe is waiting for sasuke to come back. if sasuke doesn't goes back after this mission or naruto takes the chunnin exam sakura is gonna declare his love or naruto is gonna notice it soon, or everybody else is gonna start saying to sakura if she likes naruto ect. :pleased that would be kind of cool.

However badly worded that was... it was still a solid prediction...
I would actually like to see that... Itachi vs. Sasuke this early... MORE than interesting...lol

akahigi
March 11, 2006, 05:36 AM
hmmm i was just wondering something, that picture of his brother is like so important to Sai and yet he actually left it on the ground and go off with Orochimaru ... perhaps a clue ?

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 05:41 AM
i am puzzled about next chapter captions, naruto enraged...,...,. 4t kyuubi again??

hmmm i was just wondering something, that picture of his brother is like so important to Sai and yet he actually left it on the ground and go off with Orochimaru ... perhaps a clue ?
yeah someone said it was such earlier

hatakescarecrow
March 11, 2006, 06:44 AM
The holy prediction....................................This week's manga is too troublesome to guess.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 06:49 AM
y'know i don't think i realized how much this chapter confused the fuck out of me, 'til today.
is oro going to bring someone back from the dead " him or the other we only need 1 corpse.

Mara999
March 11, 2006, 07:42 AM
y'know i don't think i realized how much this chapter confused the fuck out of me, 'til today.
is oro going to bring someone back from the dead " him or the other we only need 1 corpse.

You know, I've been thinking for a long time that Orochimaru should resurrect the most powerful of his deceased minions. Maybe he'll do it now to get some extra fire-power. But he's most likely recruited some new blood as well.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 08:01 AM
i'm dissapointed with naruto himself as far as character development goes....i mean, i know he's a goofball but,
damn i was expecting more of him developing as a bad ass. i know , i want too much too soon but don't be a loser that goes kyuubi every time anything happens ma'an come on.

contradicting myself; that fight was unreal. anyone see the japanese version of the grudge, i got that same scary other worldly creepyness from kyuubi..y'na

more control more mastery of himself and kyuubi
with his entire being he should be able to control his jutsu like he does kagebunshin, on the fly any wich way he does a jounin level technique with no hand seals or even concentration

hmm.....omg he does that with all his jutsu( all kage level...)

i don' know

he's confusing

Mara999
March 11, 2006, 08:31 AM
Maybe he'll get the Kyuubi extracted as many have suspected and he'll go through a period of extreme depression having lost his source of power but later on realize that the Kyuubi only gave him extra chackra, like doping, and that his true source of power was his heart etc and he'll grow strong on his own. THEN battles between him and the really strong bad guys will be interesting, since it wasn't actually he who was fighting Orochimaru.

maxhrk
March 11, 2006, 08:45 AM
i'm dissapointed with naruto himself as far as character development goes....i mean, i know he's a goofball but,
damn i was expecting more of him developing as a bad ass. i know , i want too much too soon but don't be a loser that goes kyuubi every time anything happens ma'an come on.

contradicting myself; that fight was unreal. anyone see the japanese version of the grudge, i got that same scary other worldly creepyness from kyuubi..y'na

more control more mastery of himself and kyuubi
with his entire being he should be able to control his jutsu like he does kagebunshin, on the fly any wich way he does a jounin level technique with no hand seals or even concentration

hmm.....omg he does that with all his jutsu( all kage level...)

i don' know

he's confusing

He seem not developed or progressing from my point of view.. Of course no doubt he is good at justu, but at emotion level and his knowledge about having tails all that.. is none. Blame that one on Jariya, he need to have his nuts SMASHED with Steel hammer. :laugh

Crimson
March 11, 2006, 09:22 AM
Weve yet to see Naruto actually REALLY fight though. That last fight didnt include him. It was 4 tailed mini kyuubi versus Orochimaru, with only Naruto's spirit preventing Kyuubi from potentially killing Sakura during that one point. The fight versus Deidara was ridiculously short lived, and actually, the same applies to the fight with the fake Itachi. They just didnt constitute as real fights. This leads me to believe that Kishi is saving it for a special encounter. Not necessarily Sasuke, but possibly an Akatsuki (maybe even Sai? now theres a possibility). And for some reason, I get the feeling that during said fight, well finally get some of Naruto's past, as a reminder to Naruto of why hes able to kick so much ass even without kyuubi. :smile-big

kadoman
March 11, 2006, 11:22 AM
The reason I said that Naruto has not developed as a character is because he is exactly the same person at chapter 1 as he is at chapter 298.  Development happens when a character learns from, or is significantly affected by an event or experience.  This becomes apparent to us through a noticeable change in the character's ideals and/or behaviour (not necessarily their personality, you understand). 

Naruto has held exactly the same ideals and has behaved in exactly the same way for 298 chapters - no exceptions.  By contrast, other characters have changed their opinions, or their ideals and most certainly their behaviour (Gaara did a complete U-Turn, Neji changed his whole outlook on life and there are others), showing how much they've developed as characters. Naruto just stays the same, doesn't change one way or another - another reason why I wish to god Yamoto and Sakura had told him about the kyuubi taking him over, because you know, that might just make a big difference to his character development.

Sorry for going off-topic. Is there a place we can take off-topic discussions?

Just to bring it back on-topic:

Hmm..Gonna make this quick and concise: Hanging Sai = Clone,
Reason = Deter their pursuers and make them think Sai is dead (at least temporarily), Oro = going to escape, Naruto = will encounter a member of Akatsuki while returning, Sakura/Yamato = will be forced to head back and will interrupt the fight between said Akatsuki member and Naruto, thus creating one big last fight before they go back to Konoha for Naruto to finally reveal "that" jutsu, and hence suprise the ^%$& out of everyone including said Akatsuki member.  :amuse

Quoted for reinforcement: I've already said before, I'm going with this one. This is the best prediction so far! Can't top that. :smile-big

C4animax
March 11, 2006, 12:20 PM
An intervention of the akatsuki isn't probable, the title of next chapter is : sai's death enrages naruto...from that i can guess that naruto will not be left alone and gain some "mysterious" power that will allow him to go with yamato and sakura...he was even defending sai when yamato was talking about his betrayal.

For me the corpse is a trap, it can be a drawing or a bushin...from what we saw (however gay that was) he isn't the type who could fail for an easy assasination attempt (even if it's orochimaru/kabuto).

Next chapter : Yamato's bushin found out the trap and suddently die, leaving yamato reporting something like : My bushin has been taken down and sai is dead, resulting as naruto getting upset. All three heads to sais location...i can't see any fight for now...maybe some appearance are near...

jimhawking
March 11, 2006, 03:32 PM
Could the body be a sacrifice that was meant for edo tensi? I could see orchimaru being prepared for any thing when fighting akatsuki. I think the bushin will not investigate the body but head past to keep and eye on orchimaru. After that I see it going two ways the will either the real Yamto, Sakura will investgate the body or the will pass it by also.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 03:47 PM
itll be a trap, they all fall for it naruto uses hiraishin ooooooooooooo

venicia777
March 11, 2006, 03:57 PM
so, somebody agrees with me. but even though it is what i expect may happen i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt. we could see naruto use the jutsu Jiraiya warned him about - ie if he hasnt already used it.

Miso
March 11, 2006, 04:00 PM
An intervention of the akatsuki isn't probable, the title of next chapter is : sai's death enrages naruto...from that i can guess that naruto will not be left alone and gain some "mysterious" power that will allow him to go with yamato and sakura...he was even defending sai when yamato was talking about his betrayal.

Good argument.
I also think we won't see Akatsuki next time. Actually I think we won't see them in the next few chapters at all. Why? Because it will add more suspense to the whole story. We are waiting for Sasuke and/or Akatsuki appearing that's why it won't happen IMO.
We will just see Oro, Kabuto and Sai heading to the village. Some interference with Yamato's Mokubunshin thus a fight between one of the three with the Bunshin.

Sorry for going off-topic. Is there a place we can take off-topic discussions?

If it is Naruto related off-topicsm you can visit the Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=220.0).

kadoman
March 11, 2006, 04:12 PM
An intervention of the akatsuki isn't probable, the title of next chapter is : sai's death enrages naruto...

Yeah, but if Kishimoto wanted to drag this out big time (and espeically if he wants to delay, delay, delay Sasuke's return) then this would be probable. Also, he can still inject the akatsuki in a chapter that doesn't feature their name in the title.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 05:41 PM
he seriously needs to not drag this out, he doesn't have to finish the story , but keep it movin' baby

MadTact
March 11, 2006, 05:49 PM
i don't believe that its the real Sai hanging there. Must be some sort of clone. His books is left behind and all that. No way Sai can be dead already

Kusachu
March 11, 2006, 07:02 PM
gyah!  reading naruto is like torture!!  T-T  I want to see what happens!!  I want to see more about that book.  I want sakura to get nosey or something...

and dang...it works that Yamoto is a hard ass, but someone should have told him that Naruto is not to be left alone...  I don't think that under any circumstances the powers that be would want him out of "their" sight...but it makes for interesting reading!!  XD  i really want him to get jumped...or freak out and hunt down sai at all cost...

its got to be hard for him sinse sai is like a metaphore for sasuke...and now sai is doing exactly what sasuke did...poor angsty naruto...T-T

C4animax
March 11, 2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah, but if Kishimoto wanted to drag this out big time (and espeically if he wants to delay, delay, delay Sasuke's return) then this would be probable. Also, he can still inject the akatsuki in a chapter that doesn't feature their name in the title.

Well chin sai said it, the current story isn't finish yet, i really think that a few more things between oro and co will happen before they "safely" go back to konoha i mean wtf it would be to have an akatsuki member coming out of nowhere??? But yeah as you said kishi can do everything he wants :p.

For the title it's a fact. If he puts an akatsuki member here they will locate orochimaruu's hideout which has been too difficult for them for a while...that would mess everything really.

Galth
March 11, 2006, 10:08 PM
yeah oro needs to get home safely to his sasuke kun...SO WE CAN SEE HOW BAD ASS HE IS NOW!!!  GYAH!  DYING!!!  NEED!!!!  lol

sasuuke kuun ah missed you soooo much...bwahahahahahah

LOL! i just realized how funny my last post sounded!! XD  lol...hee hee

Spamming = NO.

I believe this actually is the real Sai, and note that i do like the character... But it would just be so damn obvious if it was a fake ( the sidebar even mentioning the option first ), just like the last Sai we saw dying the chapter before, that i think Kishimoto will astound us all... Oro got what he wanted, from the envelope, and got away, without Sai, whom he doesn't trust at all...

Hmmz, suddenly the thought popped up that Sai's brother could be Akatsuki, or Danzou wants Orochimaru's help against the Akatsuki ( a plan Tsunade would NO immediatly )...

If Sai's brother was Akatsuki, Sai could mention his as 'dead' in his eyes ( since he really hates traitors -> sasuke ). Other possibility would be that Obito was Sai's little brother... There's still the Uchiha look-a-like-ness to take into account...

EDIT: Sorry if this was mentioned before, i don't have the time anymore to read whole threads :darn, it's called being a 'mod' or something... :amuse

xallisto
March 11, 2006, 11:09 PM
Obito was Sai's little brother, i think that it would make more sense if it was the other way round :S

Since obito died some 15 years ago and he was at least 12 back then that would make him at last 27 if he were still alive.

donkeyhigh
March 12, 2006, 01:08 AM
Being Obitos brother means he would have to be an Uchia.. Which are all dead, except Sasuke and Itachi..
So, there would have to be some major explination for that one.
Pluss, if he was Obitos brother, he wouldn't be a bitch. Obito was kind-hearted :)
Or, err, Itachi isn't exactly so passinate either, and Sasuke's, well, sorta kind.. okay.. So, if you compare that way.. Err, well, you see my point.

UzumakiRoman
March 12, 2006, 02:32 AM

sounds good! i think maybe Naruto knows more of Yondaime's techniques and Jiraiya is treating those as forbidden jutsu(except rasengan).
i think that Jiraiya is starting to realize that maybe the similarities between Yondaime and Naruto are not coincidence.
If Naruto is seen using more of Yondaime's jutsu he might become even more of a target, not just by Akatsuki, but by the entire shinobi world!!

Eagles Claw
March 12, 2006, 03:12 AM
sounds good! i think maybe Naruto knows more of Yondaime's techniques and Jiraiya is treating those as forbidden jutsu(except rasengan).
i think that Jiraiya is starting to realize that maybe the similarities between Yondaime and Naruto are not coincidence.
If Naruto is seen using more of Yondaime's jutsu he might become even more of a target, not just by Akatsuki, but by the entire shinobi world!!

Damn, that's a very good point. But when you think about it, turning into a invincible indiscriminate beast would make you a target more than anything. Dude was holding his ground against oro... doubt it get's much better than that out of Kyuubi mode.

Anyway, Khaludh also dropped a valid point. "Sai's Death enrages Naruto" He's dead gys, get over it. And no trust me, there's no Chiyoba-Sama to "resurect" him like Garra. As if he deserves it anyway. I think oro just didn't need him anymore just as much as he didn't trust him (Someone mentioned that too, forgot who) Why would he take some random Konoha Ninja he doesn't know to his hide out. I mean yeah he can't escape from Oro, but why would he even need him?

And... Naruto being left alone... whther he does or not, why worry about it? Something dramatic's gonna happen and he'll come out alright as usual, though obviously much more ornate than how I put it. I predict there's gonna be some excuse and they can't pursue oro anymore. Sai's death perhaps, although your suppose to continue your mission after a team members death... Kishi may have forgot.. lol or on more logical terms... Missions with oro are ALOT different to any other S-Class mission. Anyway I'll turn out wrong in the end as always >.< So I better stop here...

EDIT: Oh, it was Khaludh that mentioned the point about oro not trusting Sai too :amuse.

chin sai
March 12, 2006, 03:53 AM
2 cents here. naruto angered by sai's death. meaning he doesn't go back to the village alone aww man i wanted to see him in distress.

Eagles Claw
March 12, 2006, 04:03 AM
Probably right, but that doesn't entirely certify that he won't. He may get angry, but he still needs to recover. He can't be following oro like that.

Anyway, about Sasuke comming back. Kishi hasn't made us wait long enough yet. We've been waiting for ages and are dying to see him. But I'm sure Kishi's gonna drag it on alot more, and just when we start thinking he's not coming back in the story, there he is.

chin sai
March 12, 2006, 04:13 AM
Probably right, but that doesn't entirely certify that he won't. He may get angry, but he still needs to recover. He can't be following oro like that.

Anyway, about Sasuke comming back. Kishi hasn't made us wait long enough yet. We've been waiting for ages and are dying to see him. But I'm sure Kishi's gonna drag it on alot more, and just when we start thinking he's not coming back in the story, there he is.
this is total denial ..i know

naruto gets angry, sasuke remembering the whole haku affair comes out to hold naru's hand
they all group hug, realizing how gay that is sasuke immediately socks naruto and dissappears into thin air
naru/ saku hugs and cry...yamato frikkin' pukes from the sakurin overload

believe it or not i'm not completely goofin' here.

Dracul
March 12, 2006, 04:43 AM
Somewhere early in this thread something was said about naruto being left alone, and possibly members of akatsuki coming to abduct him in his weakened state. Then there is the possibility that itachi would show up and then sasuke would show up to kill itachi. This sounds like the most likely scenario considering that kishi is likely waiting til 300 for sasuke's return, and there will probably be one more chapter relating to sai's "death" and yamato's clone's infiltration. We will likely get a brief glimse of a sharingan eye or a sasuke profile.

i am dying to see the new manga. dammit, i hate the anticipation. not that i particularly care for sasuke (traitor bitch) but i am looking forward to more character development for naruto and sakura, and the return of kakashi and team gai!

chin sai
March 12, 2006, 05:14 AM
yeah but for more developement they need a war or a mock war( chuunin exam)
seriously though i wanna see kakashi kick ass all over the place
mangekyou
mangekyou
mangekyou oooooooooo

maggi
March 12, 2006, 06:32 AM
I wan't to see sasuke but it seens that masashi is not planning to show sasuke. what i really, really would that sakura leaves naruto and then the akatsuki appear and naruto tries to set them apart from him but it is useless, then they beat him up even more, i would like to see naruto bleeding and suffering while sakura is helping sai or something like that. ahhahhahah....that would be awesome....ehehehehe :smile-bigwould love it.

kadoman
March 12, 2006, 09:05 AM
Somewhere early in this thread something was said about naruto being left alone, and possibly members of akatsuki coming to abduct him in his weakened state.  Then there is the possibility that itachi would show up and then sasuke would show up to kill itachi.  This sounds like the most likely scenario considering that kishi is likely waiting til 300 for sasuke's return, and there will probably be one more chapter relating to sai's "death" and yamato's clone's infiltration.  We will likely get a brief glimse of a sharingan eye or a sasuke profile.

i am dying to see the new manga.  dammit, i hate the anticipation.  not that i particularly care for sasuke (traitor bitch) but i am looking forward to more character development for naruto and sakura, and the return of kakashi and team gai!

Not a bad prediction, except I reckon Itachi is not going to die. There'll be a fight of course, between him and Sasuke, but Sasuke will 'save' his older brother and show him the 'error of his ways' of something like that. And I don't think Sasuke will fight Itachi until the very end...towards the end of the series.

bebong
March 12, 2006, 11:10 AM
just think if sai is hanged, how does his face look...mwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Snake1786
March 12, 2006, 11:23 AM
B
But what will be his profit for catching Oro?

Your right but maybe he wants to win the Trust of the Village and then attack surprisingly although I dont think that the a Ninja village is that Dumb.[br]Posted at: March 12, 2006, 08:21:20 AM_________________________________________________

I wan't to see sasuke but it seens that masashi is not planning to show sasuke. what i really, really would that sakura leaves naruto and then the akatsuki appear and naruto tries to set them apart from him but it is useless, then they beat him up even more, i would like to see naruto bleeding and suffering while sakura is helping sai or something like that. ahhahhahah....that would be awesome....ehehehehe :smile-bigwould love it.
Man thats some crazy shit. Lol it would be something fresh and appealing.

UzumakiRoman
March 12, 2006, 12:19 PM
Your right but maybe he wants to win the Trust of the Village and then attack surprisingly although I dont think that the a Ninja village is that Dumb.

I don't know Sand was pretty stupid during the chunnin exam! Orochimaru had them eating out of his hand and he wasn't even a member of the village1
Konoha was pretty arrogant with their approach to the situation too. that's why they got served!

i don't know man, we may see the 4th secret world war before you know it!!!!!!!!!!

Snake1786
March 12, 2006, 12:35 PM
I don't know Sand was pretty stupid during the chunnin exam! Orochimaru had them eating out of his hand and he wasn't even a member of the village1
Konoha was pretty arrogant with their approach to the situation too. that's why they got served!

i don't know man, we may see the 4th secret world war before you know it!!!!!!!!!!

Lol thats True I hate this stupid things that make no sense and a ninja must have the intuition for the Danger. Sometimes you see Kakashi or Shikimaru doing amazing thing like thinking 7steps ahead but when it comes to things like they are dumb as hell.

Neo_Sasuke
March 12, 2006, 02:20 PM
I bet that wassn't sai at all, it probably was Kabuto.

I bet Orochimaru and sai are going to get away, Or Naruto's going to get attacked by Sasuke when Sakura and Yamato are gone fallowing Orochimaru.
It'd figure.
But, Sasuke's not around.
so probably not.
I hope Sakura doesnt get hurt.
Same for Yamato,..he'll most likly die though,...*sigh*, Do you guys think Gaara Konkuro and Temari arre going to help those guys out, Cuz Gaara thinks he has a det to any one that helps him.

MadTact
March 12, 2006, 06:33 PM
Now i am pretty sure that Sasuke is not coming in the next chapter and no Akatsuki is going to attack Naruto

Anyway, Khaludh also dropped a valid point. "Sai's Death enrages Naruto" He's dead gys, get over it. And no trust me, there's no Chiyoba-Sama to "resurect" him like Garra.

That doesnt mean he is actually dead, could be some sort of clone. In Episode 165 of naruto it was titled "Naruto death" if i am not mistaken. Also after showing us so much about Sai, all of a sudden he's dead thats just madness.I would be surprised if he is "really dead".

I bet that wassn't sai at all, it probably was Kabuto.

I bet Orochimaru and sai are going to get away

Why would he kill Kabuto, that doesnt make sense. Orochimaru's dream is to learn all techniques and Kabuto is helping him in that regard.

DarkManSharingan32
March 12, 2006, 06:52 PM
Now i am pretty sure that Sasuke is not coming in the next chapter and no Akatsuki is going to attack Naruto
That doesnt mean he is actually dead, could be some sort of clone. In Episode 165 of naruto it was titled "Naruto death" if i am not mistaken. Also after showing us so much about Sai, all of a sudden he's dead thats just madness.I would be surprised if he is "really dead".
Why would he kill Kabuto, that doesnt make sense. Orochimaru's dream is to learn all techniques and Kabuto is helping him in that regard.

This is what he means (because other people have been saying it): Kabuto has been known to control corpses in the past... think back to the Chuunin exams, when he manipulated a dead ANBU soldier to look like him... and gave it life using his chakra...

This is the type of technique we feel is being used to create the "hanged sai"... and if you look back to Orochimaru's words... it makes sense...

C4animax
March 12, 2006, 09:03 PM
Anyway, Khaludh also dropped a valid point. "Sai's Death enrages Naruto" He's dead gys, get over it.

Well thing are always tricky i think, it may say he's dead and we could trust it from the title or the picture of it and still be fake, but that would change the prediction then, would yamato's bushin bring the corpse back to team 7? Would they just go to the scene where yamato's bushin is and then having TWO yamato chatting?? (lol)...

I think that's just a trap and sai might not be dead.

Hemostrat
March 12, 2006, 11:14 PM
I'm not really sure why everyone thinks that Sasuke is gonna come and attack Naruto. From what I got from the last episode, and chapter that Sasuke was in, he sees Naruto as a friend, as a brother. Now why would he attack his brother? He already said that he will not power the same way that Itachi did, so he has no motive to kill Naruto.

devo
March 12, 2006, 11:55 PM
Now why would he attack his brother?

Maybe he wouldn't in the metaphorical sense, but in the literal sense, that's kinda his entire reason for existing. :p

mrwhos
March 13, 2006, 12:32 AM
Why whould Sasuke attack Naruto? Doesn't make sense,didn't he said that he will gain power on his own way after the fight at the Valley of End with Naruto? THe only reason to Sasuke to appearand kill Naruto is if he couldn't gain the power on his own way, go same way as Itachi kill his best friend to manage to get the Ultimate Sharingan or to fight Itachi. I doubt it beacuse Oro couldn't even pierce through KN with the sword. Kakashis Ultimate SHaringan isn't better then Itachi's beacuse Kakashis body isn't an Uchiha. For sasuske to become more powerfull then Itachi he must gain same Sharingan as Itahchi or even stronger. If he have same Ultimate Sharingan as Kakashi, then he still not powerfull enough to kill Itachi. Now if Akatsuki and Sasuke will appear is that Sasuke will save Naruto from Akasuki, beacuse Oro must have said something about Akatsuki and tier mission to collect the tailed MOnsters, and if Kyuubi will fall in the hands of Akatsuki and transfered into Itachis body (doubt it, but don't think Sasuske know it) then it whould be impossible for Sasuske to Kill ITachi beacuse of Kyuubis Chakra, and he has some experience about it ;).

Itachi with Kyuubis Chakra whould be an disaster for every1 beside Akatsuki.

Gokami
March 13, 2006, 01:49 AM
im just ganna give my prediction of the whole story
Naruto will be jumped here by someone (akatsuki)
someone from sound and an akatsuki member will die here
Naruto and co will find Oro's lair and retreat back home
An attack will go on Konaha, Tsunade will die and Jiraya will be forced to be Hokage
something else happens
gai gets in another fight w/ Kisame and will die (cause kisame is so F***ING strong)
rock lee will train to kill kisame and does, but dies in process
some more stuff happens
Oro dies somewhere eventually, sasuke becomes leader of sound
each akatsuki member dies off one by one untill the leader, who by that time will have obtained 8 tailed beasts (total of 36 tails)
He will try to take out all of the villages and rule all, but Naruto (w/ some help will kill him)
Naruto becomes Hokage
Final fight of the series is Sasuke vs Naruto, both die, THE END
anyway, thats my opinion

C4animax
March 13, 2006, 02:21 AM
im just ganna give my prediction of the whole story
Naruto will be jumped here by someone (akatsuki)
someone from sound and an akatsuki member will die here
Naruto and co will find Oro's lair and retreat back home
An attack will go on Konaha, Tsunade will die and Jiraya will be forced to be Hokage
something else happens
gai gets in another fight w/ Kisame and will die (cause kisame is so F***ING strong)
rock lee will train to kill kisame and does, but dies in process
some more stuff happens
Oro dies somewhere eventually, sasuke becomes leader of sound
each akatsuki member dies off one by one untill the leader, who by that time will have obtained 8 tailed beasts (total of 36 tails)
He will try to take out all of the villages and rule all, but Naruto (w/ some help will kill him)
Naruto becomes Hokage
Final fight of the series is Sasuke vs Naruto, both die, THE END
anyway, thats my opinion

DarkManSharingan32
March 13, 2006, 02:38 AM

Yeah.. i had that reaction too...

Mostly because it has very little to do with Naruto...lol

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 03:28 AM
just think if sai is hanged, how does his face look...mwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

[quote=mrwhos ]
Why whould Sasuke attack Naruto? Doesn't make sense,didn't he said that he will gain power on his own way after the fight at the Valley of End with Naruto? THe only reason to Sasuke to appearand kill Naruto is if he couldn't gain the power on his own way, go same way as Itachi kill his best friend to manage to get the Ultimate Sharingan or to fight Itachi. I doubt it beacuse Oro couldn't even pierce through KN with the sword. Kakashis Ultimate SHaringan isn't better then Itachi's beacuse Kakashis body isn't an Uchiha. For sasuske to become more powerfull then Itachi he must gain same Sharingan as Itahchi or even stronger. If he have same Ultimate Sharingan as Kakashi, then he still not powerfull enough to kill Itachi. Now if Akatsuki and Sasuke will appear is that Sasuke will save Naruto from Akasuki, beacuse Oro must have said something about Akatsuki and tier mission to collect the tailed MOnsters, and if Kyuubi will fall in the hands of Akatsuki and transfered into Itachis body (doubt it, but don't think Sasuske know it) then it whould be impossible for Sasuske to Kill ITachi beacuse of Kyuubis Chakra, and he has some experience about it ;).

Itachi with Kyuubis Chakra whould be an disaster for every1 beside Akatsuki.

help i need modify classes

kakashi i think will push the sharingan past the level of it's "masters" he is konoha's prodigal genious

MadTact
March 13, 2006, 04:43 AM
1. Sasuke is not going to show up or attack Naruto

2. No Atasuki will attack Naruto

This is what he means (because other people have been saying it): Kabuto has been known to control corpses in the past... think back to the Chuunin exams, when he manipulated a dead ANBU soldier to look like him... and gave it life using his chakra...

This is the type of technique we feel is being used to create the "hanged sai"... and if you look back to Orochimaru's words... it makes sense...

I disagree, after giving so much info on Sai, he just dead so quickly. Thats just really sad

mageofdeath
March 13, 2006, 04:48 AM
look this is 299 if kishi doesn't tease us with a tiny hint or silhouette of sasuke than I have no idea what chapter sasuke may pop up in at this point, or if we may ever see him again...

Tanuki-dono
March 13, 2006, 05:33 AM
In a scantation for chapter 298 i saw at the end that Sai's death enrages Naruto. So based on that i am pretty sure no Akatsuki is going to try anything and certainly Sasuke is not watching.Someone like Zetsu(if thats his name) should be seeing all of this, because Akatsuki did want to get rid of Orochimaru so its possible they knew about the Sasori going etc, unless Sasori got ahead of himself and kept it to himself

Hm. I'd like to see more of Zetsu as well.  He's been dropped in and out of the background, and I hope that the time comes that we become better acquainted with him.  Given that he's been given little scenes, such as when he was spying or eating, lately, perhaps he'll be a focal point in the very-near future.

I agree with hatakescarecrow about this week's chapter being troublesome to predict. I might have to lean towards Crimson's concise prediction, because that is honestly how I would like* to see things unfold.

On a side note, I'm not giving up on Naruto's characterization yet.  He's a brilliant actor in some regard, one might say.  Some experiences seem to "bounce" off his outward persona.  Many complain that his hardships leave him unchanged, but so far, he does seem changed and/or affected.  He soaks up the misery of others like a sponge - not exactly healthy if you think about it - but not insincere.  There have been some turning points for him, such as when he informed Sakura of the Kyuubi within him.  To me, his psychological way of dealing with hardship, in the way he acts overly happy to compensate and/or hide deeper feelings, reminds me so much of the children I come across in real life.  (And ninja or no, he's still only 15.)  Also, there was that bit with Itachi's MS that revealed some of his inner fears - the skin flaking off in parallel to losing control of Kyuubi, Sasuke (his other half) threatening to kill, Sakura (heart) and Kakashi (conscience/the voice on his shoulder, haha) being disappointed in his failure to succeed.

Coming full circle with the character discussion, I would very much like to see more Akatsuki soon, purely for the sake of putting Naruto under pressure and stripping away that grinning mask, which is a difficult thing, seeing as Kishimoto tends to send him into Kyuubi state when he's terribly distraught, rather than letting us see the more human part of him dealing with it.   So, in that regard, I am a bit biased when it comes to hoping Akatsuki will show.  However, since they were heavily featured not too long ago, I realize that it *might* be too much to hope for.

The current story is based very much on Konoha politics (or at least it seems to be).  Perhaps Kishi is looking to resolve and/or escalate some aspects of the Orochimaru side of the story before moving on to bigger fish (Akatsuki).  And just a glance of Sasuke, even if he was not to return for a while, would be effective in sucking in fans like one of those turbo vacuum cleaners.  Plus, the the whole matter of Sai development and revelation, which simply has to happen, regardless of whether or not the boy is dead (while I seriously doubt he died that easily after Oro went through the trouble of preventing Kabuto from harming him before). 

Personally, I still hope there's some awesome hidden factor that connects Konoha, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru's ambitions together.

EDIT: Oh, by the way...ver~y cool ideas on Kabuto's possible manipulative techniques, MadTact. :smile-big

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 06:22 AM
he's ( naruto) is going to come up short realize that he needs to be srronger learn to control himself,..but that could just be part 3

Kusachu
March 13, 2006, 06:24 AM
I just want to see some of this romance that Kishimoto says he's going to start adding!! Aw...i kinda hope Sakura gets a little crush on Naruto...that would be an interesting dynamic :love

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 06:29 AM
not to contradict but i want hinata and naruto. sakura is the type of girl you think you want.
hinata is the type that god gives to you
she's so sweet

but on topic, that jutsu is body flicker

Kusachu
March 13, 2006, 06:38 AM
not to contradict but i want hinata and naruto. sakura is the type of girl you think you want.
hinata is the type that god gives to you
she's so sweet

but on topic, that jutsu is body flicker

Ah, yeah Hinata is sweet, and i used to be a fan of that pairing, and i don't necessarily want Naru/Saku, but i think it would add a whole new level of angst to the story...i just love angst. The only pairing i am totally for is shikamaru and temari.

On topic: I predict that...um...yeah...I predict that we wil get a nice teaser of seeing Sasuke, and then the manga will not be released for a couple of weeks...*sigh*

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 06:48 AM
kukukukuuk

hinata totally filled out

naru will perv out on her

but back to topic after naru gets mad over sai's death, akatsuki canstill attack.
kishimoto does mislead with his words sometimes

Kusachu
March 13, 2006, 06:59 AM
kukukukuuk

hinata totally filled out

naru will perv out on her

but back to topic after naru gets mad over sai's death, akatsuki canstill attack.
kishimoto does mislead with his words sometimes

I don't think that Naruto will necessarily be enraged about his death...(can't remember the exact quote from the end of the chap XP) especially if he is not really dead, but maybe he will become enraged at Sai because of the whole betrayal thing. He was the first to get Sai's back when his loyalty came into question even though he hates him. Plus the similarity between him and Sasuke...(like how Naruto told Sakura not to worry about Sasuke because Sasuke was a strong person.) I just think that the betrayal would/should deeply hurt him...especially since he has that whole "Hokage" mindset and all. A betrayal of Konoha is a betrayal of his own (naive) trust...or something like that...XP I could be waaay off base...

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 07:07 AM
na, your right
but expect something

ikuroi
March 13, 2006, 09:32 AM
My thoughts on this is, Naruto is going back... Sakura & Yamota continue with the mission. While Oro and Kabuto are back at their liar. Sasuke is gone! Oro is pissed, Kabuto is worried, Sai is, dunno... Anyway while Naruto is going back an akatsuki member ambushes him, my guess is that it is Tobi. Anyway, they talk bla bla and fight a bit bla bla... Naruto thinking "Tobi uses a weird doujutsu!!"...then ta-daaa Sasuke appears.

bebong
March 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
i hope....i'm also expecting sasuke !!!!!

Eagles Claw
March 13, 2006, 01:03 PM

Well in actual fact, as it says Sai's death enrages Naruto, you gotta remember... who saw Sai's body? Yamato... and Yamato as an elite ANBU isn't gonna just jump to that conclusion and tell naruto before he's quiet certain right? Therefore I say It seems more as if he is dead... I know it's hard to take in and it looked like something was building up but Kishi does like to suprise us... it doesn't mean his stories over anyway. NAruto may look in his "Secret Diary" and try to finish what he wanted to do or whatever. Y'know "I'm gonna fulfil Sai's wishes and kick Oro's ass" something liek that.

My thoughts on this is, Naruto is going back... Sakura & Yamota continue with the mission. While Oro and Kabuto are back at their liar. Sasuke is gone! Oro is pissed, Kabuto is worried

Oro wouldn't leave Sasuke unsecure. Sure he's a sick bastard, but not a dumb ass.

MadTact
March 13, 2006, 01:48 PM
1. Sasuke is not going to show up or attack Naruto

2. No Atasuki will attack Naruto

3. Sai is not dead. After all that developement just ended like that, no way that would be to sad.

Well in actual fact, as it says Sai's death enrages Naruto, you gotta remember... who saw Sai's body? Yamato... and Yamato as an elite ANBU isn't gonna just jump to that conclusion and tell naruto before he's quiet certain right? Therefore I say It seems more as if he is dead... I know it's hard to take in and it looked like something was building up but Kishi does like to suprise us... it doesn't mean his stories over anyway. NAruto may look in his "Secret Diary" and try to finish what he wanted to do or whatever. Y'know "I'm gonna fulfil Sai's wishes and kick Oro's ass" something liek that.

Remember when Kabuto went after Sasuke, in the hospital what did Kabuto do to dead ANBU bodies. That body doesnt have to be the real Sai.

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 03:46 PM
sai's death enrages naruto..hm?

it paints a pretty clear picture no need to stay too far,

but he is playing those who belive the captions

where's yamato's compass again

venicia777
March 13, 2006, 07:37 PM
sai's death enrages naruto..hm?

it paints a pretty clear picture no need to stay too far,

but he is playing those who belive the captions

where's yamato's compass again

yeah!!! it goes like this: yamato, where are you, sensei?naruto gets enraged- comes up with a new jutsu we have all been waiting for. Meets sasuke in chapter 300. and poooaaaaaaah!!!

i bet you everybody is waiting for something like this- and that includes me. nevertheless i am expecting Kishimoto to spring something just superb out of the blue.

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 07:40 PM
yeah he's totally goofin' on all of us
naruto only sent a bunshin on the mission lol

kadoman
March 13, 2006, 08:22 PM

Oro wouldn't leave Sasuke unsecure. Sure he's a sick bastard, but not a dumb ass.

I'm inclined to agree with you.  The title 'Sai's Death Enrages Naruto' could have more than one layer of meaning, ya know?  It could be, that Sai is indeed dead in their eyes, but actually, not dead in reality.  He may fake his death. 

It could be that Naruto see's him hangin' from the tree, jumps to the obvious conclusion, then gets enraged before he checks out the reality - which may be that he's still alive.

I hope to GOD that Naruto doesn't go all fox on us again.  Jezus...I'm sick of the damn thing.  Would like to see that Naruto is actually good for something else.

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 08:29 PM
... ... oh no more, i want to see himm fool the someone who attacks him with a bunshin, that they thaught was him,
he'd have to use his brain and crap

MadTact
March 13, 2006, 09:34 PM
If Naruto really gets angry then a nice chase is going to take place

yeah he's totally goofin' on all of us
naruto only sent a bunshin on the mission lol

U wish

donkeyhigh
March 13, 2006, 11:53 PM
I kinda think Sai is dead, and because Naruto knows of his past, he want's to somewhat avenge him. Even more reason to kick Orochimarus ass.

Naruto: Even though he was a real dick, and he really liked that word, he was still my teammate.
Sakura: Yeah, I didn't like his attidue either, but he somewhat reminded me of Sasuke. We're definently gonna kick Oros ass!
Yamato: It seems he shared the fate of his brother, it was a lost chase.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Yamato: The boy on the picture he draw was his brother, his last memories of him. His brother whom also was killed by Orochimaru, 12 years ago.
Naruto: *gaRr*
Yamato: While trying to recover from the loss of his only familly, and while trying to find the person whom he could release all his anger too, it seems as if he lost all his memories and emotions instead. And now, he hangs dead by the hands of his own brothers killer, without even knowing the throuth of his famillys sad story.
Naruto: I'm gonna kill Orochimaru!!

Something like that.

chin sai
March 13, 2006, 11:59 PM
I kinda think Sai is dead, and because Naruto knows of his past, he want's to somewhat avenge him. Even more reason to kick Orochimarus ass.

Naruto: Even though he was a real dick, and he really liked that word, he was still my teammate.
Sakura: Yeah, I didn't like his attidue either, but he somewhat reminded me of Sasuke. We're definently gonna kick Oros ass!
Yamato: The boy on the picture he draw was his brother, his last memories of him. His brother whom also was killed by Orochimaru, 12 years ago.
Yamato: While trying to recover from the loss of his only familly, and while trying to find the person whom he could release all his anger too, it seems as if he lost all his memories and emotions instead. And now, he hangs dead by the hands of his own brothers killer, without even knowing the throuth of his famillys sad story.

Something like that.

damn dude .....woww!
mouth is open

Sentou Ryoku
March 14, 2006, 01:13 AM
The whole formulaic "Naruto gets enraged by (insert event here)" is kind of getting a little tired...Hopefully it's one of those bogus "Next week on Naruto" previews Kishimoto gave us before.

=S=

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 01:49 AM
omg it's the same thing. hahahahah

MadTact
March 14, 2006, 02:30 AM
Going to really disapointing if thats the real Sai's body, didnt want to see another chase with them jumping through trees again.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 03:40 AM
besides what they said could take up the first 2-3 pages
what else could go wrong in that chapter.. the other 15 pages
i know this is so old of me but, ican't help but have this huge foreboding fear that akatsuki will appear at this most opportune momment either to get the 9 tails or to finish off orochimaru

Eagles Claw
March 14, 2006, 04:25 AM

Something like that.

Yeah... I was thinking it was something like that too. Who knows, maybe Kishi and co got sick of the guy too just as a great many of us have. They had a staff vote and decided to kill him, lol. I do like the new interesting characters that come in, get aquanted with naruto and change for the good, but Sai was just a NO, NO, NO for me. I hope he is dead, saves having to see him anymore. Then we'll probably get a replacement who hopefully wouldn't be too interested in Naruto's dick O_o.

And I thought I explained this before... it's not Naruto that spotted the body, it was Yamato's Bunshin, who apaarently is ahead of them and I don't believe he can be tricked so easily by a fake dead body or something, whether it be Spder/Chakra Senses or whatever. Plus he wouldn't just go off and tell Naruto like that with out being sure. I mean the whole Idea has "Trap" written all over it, so I'm pretty sure he checks it all out before broadcasting Sai's death.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 04:30 AM
trap no way! why would you think its a trap.
yeah it's so obviously a trap that i wonder if it really is a trap
kinda confusing y'know

Eagles Claw
March 14, 2006, 04:38 AM
No... I said the whole thing has "Trap" written all over it... that's one of the reasons I don't think it's a trap. But my main point was, Yamato would most probably have assumed it was a trap first, and not have told everyone Sai was dead... so he would've checked it out first right? After that, assuming he'd want to make sure first, if he was able Sai's body down and realize he really is dead, then it wouldn't be a trap IMO.

So yea, I don't mean I think it's a trap. Just that the thing seems like a trap, too easy to jump to that conclusion though, so I don't think so.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 04:43 AM
but that's my exact meaning, what you said or trap in the fact that they have to stop and check so it's goals as a trap or not suceed :tem
meaning no more persuit

Eagles Claw
March 14, 2006, 04:47 AM
Yeah lol... I don't think they're gonna be pursuing oro anymore. He probably left Sai there as a warning, he did say they needed one corpse... and they'll probably have to "deal" with sai.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 04:49 AM
what about the other 13 plus pages ??? what do you think

Eagles Claw
March 14, 2006, 04:58 AM
My mind doesn't reach past the first 5 pages with Naruto predictions, heh heh. Unless there's a battle of course.

People have mentioned Akatsuki and/or Sasuke appearing. Though they could be right, I doubt it'll be how they thought it would. It's so damn hard to predict this stuff, but I'll try..

If anything, I think some akatsuki was somewhere around, probably quiet far due to the fact that it ain't easy to hide from oro. But they've got to be keeping an eye on Naruto, waiting to attack. That was kinda mentioned back at the village also. So judging from all that, I think an encounter with Akatsuki isn't too bad a prediction. Putting Yamato in a awkward position with one team member dead or betrayed them, another injured and the last, Sakura who isn't exactly in the best of states at the moment. I can't really see anything else happening. It'd also give us a chance to see Yamato's real fighting skills and some cool Jutsu ^_^ and possibly some new Akatsuki members we haven't seen yet. Sasuke jumping out and attacking Naruto (who'd rip him apart if he wanted to) just doesn't make any sense at all to me.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 06:08 AM
ya! i think they couldn't have missed the explosions.
they're probably watching like in the valley of the end.
most importantly what no one's thaught of, is finishing off oro
they can wait for naruto, oro? kill asap.
should be fun to watch heheehe

CuteIswhatIAimFor
March 14, 2006, 10:36 AM
has anyone noticed this? maybe yamato is up to no good himself
http://urtrendsetta.250free.com/285-286.JPG
making naruto stay behind. :o

ikuroi
March 14, 2006, 11:37 AM

Yeah seen it, my guess is.. Yamoto took the Root guy out, remember the cat? Yeah.... after he left, Yamoto took him out.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 02:24 PM
exactly...maybe wasn't just acting like "root"

Leen
March 14, 2006, 04:32 PM
I did noticed that mask. I know that there has to be something there. It cant be that Yamato had killed Sai's senpai, can it?? Or maybe Yamato is the senpai himself and all these is just a setup by Tsunade to trick Danzou??

Tanuki-dono
March 14, 2006, 04:46 PM
Wow, on the mask thing. Either way, I hope we can delve further into the true nature of ANBU and Root. It's something that's a bit vague. And with the recent chapter brushing some of Yamato's ideas about "not babying" and being gung-ho on leaving friends behing (which, is not a bad idea in itself other than it contadicts Kakashi and Naruto's way of the ninja, and the show really focuses on not leaving teammates behind), the possibility that Yamato might not be all he seems goes up. It would be kind of bad for Danzou to have Yamato on his side, though. Yamato is such a trump card with that ability of his. Then again, perhaps Yamato simply hunted the other guy down...

Kusachu
March 14, 2006, 05:54 PM

OH WOW! I NEVER NOTICED THAT! That's very cool. Very very cool. XD I am so flabbergasted I don't even want to comment about that! O.O I'm now thinking there is more to Yamoto than we think. Didn't Yamoto Bunshin say about Sai "He must have been planning this from the time at the Onsen" in the last capter?? Anyways, thank you for pointing that out!!

I think he is up to no good. *nod* at least...I HOPE HE IS!!! XD

The Lakeflower
March 14, 2006, 07:27 PM
Thats not Yamato under that mask, The eyes look too different... yamato got big scary eyes, and these are small..
He probably just killed him and kept the mask.

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 10:30 PM
mysteries abound!!
will yamato set up naruto, "be a man go home by yourself"
ambush in the wings heheh
with all this speculation i just can't wait

for everyone else predict exactly opposite of what i'm predicting and you'll probably be right

yamato is a fool who thinks way too highly of himself.
leaving naruto is a bad call
not going back immediately to deal with danzou also a bad call

Galth
March 14, 2006, 10:32 PM
Yamato cannot do anything about Danzou without getting information from Sai/Oro/Kabuto, Danzou's actions are only guessed at, HE doesn't know for sure whether Danzou has anything to do with Sai's betrayal yet...

chin sai
March 14, 2006, 10:40 PM
yeah, but it was a major suspicion of tsunade, hence

lexiefaye
March 14, 2006, 11:09 PM
I predict Sai gets used as a Pinata:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1816/sai9xr.th.jpg (http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sai9xr.jpg) http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6594/pinata3tp.th.jpg (http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pinata3tp.jpg)

donkeyhigh
March 14, 2006, 11:39 PM
Yamato is a good guy.
He cares about Naruto, probably just as much as Kakashi does, but he understands that in order for Naruto to evolve, learning new techniques and getting physicly stronger isn't enough.

Remember Zabusa and Haku?
Zabusa said that even IF Naruto could beat Haku, he wouldn't win no matter what. He said growing up in a fairy-town like Konoha wasn't enough.
Naruto would never be able to be a real fighter unless he stains his hands, and Yamato knows it is time for Naruto to start growing up as a fighter, and he knows this is a perfect situation.
Unless Naruto is able to start hurting bad people around him more than a few punches in the stomach, he will get killed himself. For christ sake, he's got the übervillian Akatsus trying to kill him, and the evhull mastermind Orochimaru hanging around.
He is totally right about being having to be able to protect himself, some of it being that Kakashi and the others won't always be around to protect him Naruto, but some of it also being that Kakashi and the others might not be able! to protect Naruto.

Some of these bitches are stronger than Tsunade, Kakashi and Jiraya, and the only guy who can beat them is Naruto himself. He is the strongest of them all, and Yamato knows this. He has to make Naruto mentally prepared for these fights.

And that, is why he said what he did, and intends to leave him alone.

That's my thoughts anyway.

Kusachu
March 14, 2006, 11:40 PM
I predict Sai gets used as a Pinata:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1816/sai9xr.th.jpg (http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sai9xr.jpg)   http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6594/pinata3tp.th.jpg (http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pinata3tp.jpg)

BWAHAHAHA!!  that would be so awesome...hee hee hee...

I can just see Yamoto using Mokuton (or whatever) to make a big stick and give Sai a good couple of wacks for being a traitor..LOLOLOL!  "Naughty Sai!" *wack*  "Bad!" *wack* "Bad!"  *wack* And here's one for that belly shirt!  *WACK* :spank

C4animax
March 14, 2006, 11:51 PM
If the stuff on the table was part of the root ambu why you guys are saying that yamato is a suspect?
As an experiment of orochimaru i don't expect yamato to just be friendly with someone who played genetic with him. For me yamato is THE good guy you can trust.

Something could be good as well, naruto get enraged but still cannot go with sakura and yamato, he heads back to the village and get stopped by an akatsuki member....as naruto cannot get rid of him sasuke appear and make the bad guy retreat saying to naruto some weird "cool" stupid sentence like : yo baka. Naaaahhh i'm thinking too much :p.

lentharius
March 15, 2006, 02:18 AM
If the stuff on the table was part of the root ambu why you guys are saying that yamato is a suspect?

They aren't saying he is working with Oro, they are saying he is working with Danzou. It is still up in the air what exactly Danzou is doing with Oro, whether he actually does want to work with him or if he is setting Oro up. Hell he could even be thankful to Orochimaru for giving him such incredible powers.

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 05:22 AM
Yamato is a good guy.
He cares about Naruto, probably just as much as Kakashi does, but he understands that in order for Naruto to evolve, learning new techniques and getting physicly stronger isn't enough.

Remember Zabusa and Haku?
Zabusa said that even IF Naruto could beat Haku, he wouldn't win no matter what. He said growing up in a fairy-town like Konoha wasn't enough.
Naruto would never be able to be a real fighter unless he stains his hands, and Yamato knows it is time for Naruto to start growing up as a fighter, and he knows this is a perfect situation.
Unless Naruto is able to start hurting bad people around him more than a few punches in the stomach, he will get killed himself. For christ sake, he's got the übervillian Akatsus trying to kill him, and the evhull mastermind Orochimaru hanging around.
He is totally right about being having to be able to protect himself, some of it being that Kakashi and the others won't always be around to protect him Naruto, but some of it also being that Kakashi and the others might not be able! to protect Naruto.

Some of these bitches are stronger than Tsunade, Kakashi and Jiraya, and the only guy who can beat them is Naruto himself. He is the strongest of them all, and Yamato knows this. He has to make Naruto mentally prepared for these fights.

And that, is why he said what he did, and intends to leave him alone.

That's my thoughts anyway.
i will say first that you are right but at this momment in time , that is not an action that is sanctioned by his superiors

naruto steps up no matter what all the time, he has willingly blead for his team mates

fought eay stronger foes than yamato by himself or with help

that decision was a bad call

BWAHAHAHA!! that would be so awesome...hee hee hee...

I can just see Yamoto using Mokuton (or whatever) to make a big stick and give Sai a good couple of wacks for being a traitor..LOLOLOL! "Naughty Sai!" *wack* "Bad!" *wack* "Bad!" *wack* And here's one for that belly shirt! *WACK* :spank
omg i just saw thathahahaahahah

Eagles Claw
March 15, 2006, 07:59 AM
For all that say Yamato is up to no good, lets do maths shall we...

Danzou + Roots = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Yamato + ANBU = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Roots + ANBU = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives.

Yamato + Danzou = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives. With addition that Danzou was upset that he was set as the leader.

I rest my case.

Jimnast
March 15, 2006, 11:18 AM
That mask does not belong to yamato, first of all the guy who wore the mask had hair like shikamaru not like yamato and secondly that's the anbu root style mask, yamato was looking through sai's belongings and found the mask. It belongs to sai.

MadTact
March 15, 2006, 12:17 PM
I wondering if Yamato's clone will move on ahead or check on the body, because if it slows down the check on the body, more distance will be created between itself and Oro

anbutofu
March 15, 2006, 12:24 PM
the body is a trap setup by sai. why by sai? he must show his allegiance to orochimaru and since sai knows its probably the bunshin, so he will have no qualms about taking it out.

C4animax
March 15, 2006, 01:52 PM
They aren't saying he is working with Oro, they are saying he is working with Danzou. It is still up in the air what exactly Danzou is doing with Oro, whether he actually does want to work with him or if he is setting Oro up. Hell he could even be thankful to Orochimaru for giving him such incredible powers.

What i was saying is that the mask belongs to root ambu and as jimnast said that's saï's belonging on the table (you can see the bags on the table) so how could you even think of yamato working for danzou. On the picture you can see his eye that's definitly not the same, the hair as well and it seems that root are wearing gloves yamato doesn't.

I think the "trap" here is to get rid of yamato's bushin and slowing down team 7 from catching oro and co, so they will be slowed down anyway...

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 02:54 PM
the body is a trap setup by sai. why by sai? he must show his allegiance to orochimaru and since sai knows its probably the bunshin, so he will have no qualms about taking it out.
so it's a bunshin, so as soon as they hit it, it should disappear....aahhh!

Jimnast
March 15, 2006, 04:47 PM
According to the spoiler summary posted, hefalumps and woosels appear ask for naruto's help to capture the creator of honey.

donkeyhigh
March 15, 2006, 06:23 PM
Could you explain that a little more into detail?

MadTact
March 15, 2006, 07:49 PM
According to the spoiler summary posted, hefalumps and woosels appear ask for naruto's help to capture the creator of honey.

huh? Er.....What u talking about

lexiefaye
March 15, 2006, 09:19 PM
huh? Er.....What u talking about

Its a Winnie the Pooh referance ....

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 10:12 PM
huh? poo in naruto??
omg tigger's using naruto colors ahso!

glasskatana
March 16, 2006, 12:19 AM
what if Kabuto just uses his medical skills to hang himself and make it look like he's both dead and Sai and then when someone comes to check up on him he kills them, in this case Yamato's clone. And that's why Orochimaru said 'right Kabuto' at the end of the sentence.

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 03:05 AM
For all that say Yamato is up to no good, lets do maths shall we...

Danzou + Roots = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Yamato + ANBU = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Roots + ANBU = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives.

Yamato + Danzou = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives. With addition that Danzou was upset that he was set as the leader.

I rest my case.

That's probably true. I hope, however that there are more layers to this predictable setup. *sighs* I want more "underneath the underneath" kinds of dealings. Sai just isn't cutting it as far as "shocking betrayal" goes. Ah, well. Maybe Kishimoto will pull something out of his hat.

chin sai
March 16, 2006, 03:48 AM
That's probably true. I hope, however that there are more layers to this predictable setup. *sighs* I want more "underneath the underneath" kinds of dealings. Sai just isn't cutting it as far as "shocking betrayal" goes. Ah, well. Maybe Kishimoto will pull something out of his hat.
dude i laughed out loud, thats' one in a very few times

Eagles Claw
March 16, 2006, 04:33 AM

Yeah, I'm sure he will... that's why I think all of our predictions are wrong. Coz we ain't shinobi, we can't see underneath the underneath lol.

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 05:01 AM
Somehow there is a chance that the body really is sai.
Think about it.....
If sai's mission would be to just give the letter to oro and die on purpose so no living person other than
Danzo and oro knows about the plan.
Since sai is such a robotic person , he would be perfect for the job.

So for all we know, it might be a trap or sai himself.

sejma
March 16, 2006, 05:18 AM
Somehow there is a chance that the body really is sai.
Think about it.....
If sai's mission would be to just give the letter to oro and die on purpose so no living person other than
Danzo and oro knows about the plan.

*Imagines a Twin Peaks-like scenario intent on solving the mystery of Sai's brother...*
I suppose Kakashi would be Agent Cooper, then, with coffee and cherry pie replaced by Makeout Tactics. Orochimaru gets to be Ben Horne, and Kabuto Horne's brother. Sakura is Donna, Naruto gets to be James, and Sasuke can be Bobby. Bob is the Akatsuki leader. Itachi is perhaps Mike the One Armed Man? Kisame sort of seems like Leo. And Zetsu can be the backwards-talking dwarf.

I like Twin Peaks, okay? I mean, Cooper! How could you not like him? Best character EVER.

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 05:27 AM
*Imagines a Twin Peaks-like scenario intent on solving the mystery of Sai's brother...*
I suppose Kakashi would be Agent Cooper, then, with coffee and cherry pie replaced by Makeout Tactics. Orochimaru gets to be Ben Horne, and Kabuto Horne's brother. Sakura is Donna, Naruto gets to be James, and Sasuke can be Bobby. Bob is the Akatsuki leader. Itachi is perhaps Mike the One Armed Man? Kisame sort of seems like Leo. And Zetsu can be the backwards-talking dwarf.

I like Twin Peaks, okay? I mean, Cooper! How could you not like him? Best character EVER.

Somehow i do not give a damn about his brother because i believe he is dead and always will be.

StyM
March 16, 2006, 05:27 AM
i hope this chapter will reveal a new akatsuki member...

sejma
March 16, 2006, 05:46 AM
Somehow i do not give a damn about his brother because i believe he is dead and always will be.

But Sai's brother is the whole reason why he ostensibly can't be killed. He has a story, and it's not finished :. either not dead or somebody else is going to follow the brother thread. Or Sai's storybook will have some massive importance otherwise. (OGMZ IT TOTALLY SAYS WHO THE THIRD MS USER IS ITS KABUTO FOR REALZ)

maxhrk
March 16, 2006, 05:48 AM
i found a new spoiler information about new akatsuki!

Here the spoiler info:

chapter 299: it turns out the akatsuki member that is in chapter 299 are female and is.. gasp.. DYRONESS!

there you have it ladies and gentlemen.. have a good day! *run away*

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 06:08 AM
I got to ask........do u know how to use spoiler tags?
Buts its funny though.

maxhrk
March 16, 2006, 06:22 AM
it is intentional. :p

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 06:22 AM
O.......................
*curiousity killed the scarecrow :smile-big*

maxhrk
March 16, 2006, 06:24 AM

okay go back to whatever you are doing...

*bring out a knife and kill hatakescarecrow on spot*

edit: thank you tanuki for modifying my post. :D heh.

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 06:28 AM
*bring out a knife and kill hatakescarecrow on spot*

Pulls out gun and presses trigger :p
Ok back to what i'm doing.

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 06:32 AM
;)
Hey, maxhrk, where doth this spoiler come from originally?   :eyeroll Is it valid? (I wonder why I even ask at this point. Practically everything's up in the air until we actually get the chapter, but we all continue to hope.)  At this point in the night, everyone's brain cells begin to fire...or die, depending on the situation.  

maxhrk
March 16, 2006, 06:36 AM
Pulls out gun and presses trigger :p
Ok back to what i'm doing.

that is cheating, man. CHEATER! by scientfic community they say it is impossible to time travel because it is ever-changing present in sense of time globally. Therefore you cant time travel back and kill me on spot! DAMNIT!

well.. i must speak funny in some way.. bah!

Sorry, Tanuki my evidence has been eaten by my dog. Give me more time to find(hopefully reproducing) the evidence you want to see. :D heh.

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 06:40 AM
*clears throat and tries to keep a striaght face without laughing*

Every opinion/spoiler/theory must be taken seriously...even...

Dyroness.

And to keep this a valid on-topic post, Danzou is probably ugly underneath his bandages.  And I wonder what his eyes look like when he actually opens them. Special ability? X-ray vision? Laser beams?  :p

edit: I wonder if you're in the brain cell firing group or brain cell death at this point?  :noworry  :amuse

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 06:40 AM
that is cheating, man. CHEATER! by scientfic community they say it is impossible to time travel because it is ever-changing present in sense of time globally. Therefore you cant time travel back and kill me on spot! DAMNIT!

well.. i must speak funny in some way.. bah!

Sorry, Tanuki my evidence has been eaten by my dog. Give me more time to find(hopefully reproducing) the evidence you want to see. :D heh.

Whatever.... i'm not here to agrue with u.

And to keep this a valid on-topic post, Danzou is probably ugly underneath his bandages.  And I wonder what his eyes look like when he actually opens them. Special ability? X-ray vision? Laser beams?

Someone has been watching too much tv or something.
x-ray vision--->byakugan. Laser eye----->x-men :smile-big

The Touch
March 16, 2006, 07:40 AM
NARUTO - 299 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20299.zip)

Enjoy!

centimetre
March 16, 2006, 07:42 AM
thanks, man. I swear, I'm here the moment you put these up...

razor
March 16, 2006, 07:49 AM
man....u are the great man ever...The Touch

Vaizard
March 16, 2006, 07:49 AM
Need a translation for this one.  Lots of dialogue.

luffink
March 16, 2006, 07:52 AM
That signature... The Touch...
Scary voice: I know who you aare...

XD
Anyway, thanks for the raw...

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks very much for fueling our obsession, The Touch. You're a hero in our eyes. =)

Ayah
March 16, 2006, 08:15 AM
Yes, raw out! :whoo Thank you, The Touch. I hope a translation comes out soon.

That page with Sakura reading Sai's book and the last page, especially the last panel, asks to be parodied.

Sakura: Yamato-taichou! Naruto! Check this doujinshi out...
Naruto: This was... drawn by Sai?

Oh, and Sai is still alive. No surprise there.

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 08:24 AM
Yes, raw out! :whoo Thank you, The Touch. I hope a translation comes out soon.

That page with Sakura reading Sai's book and the last page, especially the last panel, asks to be parodied.

Sakura: Yamato-taichou! Naruto! Check this doujinshi out...
Naruto: This was... drawn by Sai?

Oh, and Sai is still alive. No surprise there.

:imslowXDDDDDD  Gotta love a good doujinshi!  XD  I think it should be a Naru/Sai ...what with all the talk of naruto's penis and all :kkbook

[ r u s h ]
March 16, 2006, 08:25 AM
so...who could be the person inside the drawing book? its definetely someone already introduced in the story.
what a killer cliffhanger for the 300th chapter of naruto.

Dracul
March 16, 2006, 08:26 AM
heres a hint. Its NOT sasuke. so dont even say it you uchihatards :-P

j9virtue
March 16, 2006, 08:28 AM
it could be sasuke , we won't till its translated or.. maybe even the next chapter

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 08:29 AM
heres a hint.  Its NOT sasuke.  so dont even say it you uchihatards :-P

you say that as if it's ab BAD thing!!  and i prefer the term Fan Girl. :sgan :sasuseal

Dracul
March 16, 2006, 08:30 AM
he's a traitor to the leaf and you know it. you should be ashamed of yourself! :p

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 08:32 AM
he's a traitor to the leaf and you know it.  you should be ashamed of yourself!  :p

Who, Sasuke-kun??   or Sai?  Either way, they are both awesome IMO (which is equivalent to about 2 cents)    :love

Vaizard
March 16, 2006, 08:32 AM
Well the pic on the cover of Sai's book shows someone with really light hair, almost white in appearance.  If it is someone already in the series, I'm guessing either Kabuto or Kakashi.

[ r u s h ]
March 16, 2006, 08:33 AM
its udon.

in response to vaizard. light colored hair....yondiame? lol

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 08:35 AM
no no no...it's kimimaro! or Tsumon... :imslow[br]Posted at: March 16, 2006, 05:34:40 AM_________________________________________________YONDAIME! KYAHAHAHA! I wish....

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 08:36 AM
Interesting chapter indeed.  Some much-needed resolution on the subject of Naruto's feelings.  And thankfully, we got a tiny flashback on the injured Jiraiya, which brings some wholeness to the picture.  My faith in Yamato went up a notch since last chapter - so glad he got around to telling Naruto about the Kyuubi form.  Sakura may want to protect/baby Naruto, but Yamato is going to give the truth to him straight-up.  I like that.  

Anyway, Sai is among the living...no surprise.  Did anyone think a *unique* guy like that would go down that easily?  I wonder what revelations the books holds.  Sakura looks disturbed.  The front and back cover seem to depict two different boys.  The shorter, dark-haired boy must be Sai, so who is the one with lighter hair? (Oh, I see Vaizard just beat me to this while I was busy slowly typing.) I hope these questions are answered next time, or perhaps a translation will provide some clues.

:smile-big

Edit: I have no idea who this lighter-haird brother could be.  Maybe it's...What's-his-name from chapter 1. Or Kabuto or...the list goes on. Hahaha. :p

Dracul
March 16, 2006, 08:36 AM
kabuto would make sense. that would explain why kabuto so readily tackled him. i would do the same to my little bro. out of love.

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 08:40 AM
Interesting chapter indeed.  Some much-needed resolution on the subject of Naruto's feelings.  And thankfully, we got a tiny flashback on the injured Jiraiya, which brings some wholeness to the picture.  My faith in Yamato went up a notch since last chapter - so glad he got around to telling Naruto about the Kyuubi form.  Sakura may want to protect/baby Naruto, but Yamato is going to give the truth to him straight-up.  I like that.  

Anyway, Sai is among the living...no surprise.  Did anyone think a *unique* guy like that would go down that easily?  I wonder what revelations the books holds.  Sakura looks disturbed.  The front and back cover seem to depict two different boys.  The shorter, dark-haired boy must be Sai, so who is the one with lighter hair? (Oh, I see Vaizard just beat me to this while I was busy slowly typing.) I hope these questions are answered next time, or perhaps a translation will provide some clues.

:smile-big

Edit: I have no idea who this lighter-haird brother could be.  Maybe it's...What's-his-name from chapter 1. Or Kabuto or...the list goes on.

Mizuki?? I forgot he had white hair...actually i forgot about him completely! XP I want a scanlation! T-T

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 08:51 AM
Mizuki??  I forgot he had white hair...actually i forgot about him completely!  XP   I want a scanlation! T-T 

Evidently, I had forgotten his name. @.@ <s>Which is odd given the amount of jokes my sisters have concoted revolving around him...</s> That would be so weird.  It would be unusual if it was someone completely new as well.  I don't think it's Kakashi, and Kabuto is a possibility, but one that strikes me as a bit strange for some reason. Who knows? (Other than Kishi, that is...) 

downfox
March 16, 2006, 09:41 AM
This is quite an interesting chapter, we probably have Naruto finally learning the consequences of allowing the Kyuubi to have control over Naruto's emotions. Can not wait for the translation of this chapter.

Gold Knight
March 16, 2006, 09:43 AM
Summary translation from Pazuzu at Naruto-online.nl, posted by Jordy:

Summary thanks to Pazuzu:

Title: Source of Strength

The gang are Tarzaning through the jungle and a few cuts on Sakura's arm go THROB, she falls and Yamato captures her.

Yamato recognises right away that the Kyuubi chakra went into her open wound like a poison.

And it's not something she can easily cure with her medical skillz.

And Naruto relies on that chakra.

So Sakura's all "That was just where Orochimaru got me before! It only hurts a bit...I'm OK."

Naruto's all protective and "Don't overdo it".

You know, like if she's in pain, she shouldn't do something she's not able to. Yeah.

Yamato says they should rest. Since Sakura's their only medical ninja, she's vital to the team.

Sakura's all "OMG I'M FINE WE HAVE TO GO NOW JUST LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE"

But Yamato's all "Yeah, but haste leads to mistakes."

Naruto's all "Yeah, you're our medical ninja and ridiculously strong too!"

Yamato tells Naruto that the two have to fight together, so they have to work out a pattern.

When they get far enough away, he tells Naruto that there's something he has to tell him.

"The one who injured Sakura...was you."

Meanwhile Sakura remembers something and reaches into her bag.

Naruto remembers the place he was training in being in a mess and Jiraiya lying there wounded saying "Naruto...you don't remember anything?"

Naruto: "So the bridge...the crater...Sakura's injury..."

Yamato: "That was you, yes."

Yamato tells Naruto that Sakura lied to him because she couldn't hurt him like that.

He says that he has a special power to control jinchuuriki like Naruto, but it'll only work when he's with him.

"So I could have not told you the truth...but why I told you is"

He says that using the Kyuubi's chakra might bring him closer to Sasuke, but the Kyuubi strength he relies on isn't his own power.

And relying on the Kyuubi will only hurt his own body, and possibly injure his companions.

Naruto must know at least that, but he was impatient, so he didn't try to stop the Kyuubi chakra.

He says that from now on, he'll completely suppress the Kyuubi chakra, but it'd be a huge mistake for Naruto to think that'd make him weak.

He says that even without relying on that power, Naruto is strong enough.

"The source of your strength isn't the Kyuubi's chakra. It's your own body's chakra, that's resisted the Kyuubi chakra for so long."

"You say you want to save Sasuke. Then use your own chakra. Not the Kyuubi's eyes...your eyes."

"If you want to see Sasuke. And if you want to save Sakura."

Big Eye Shot (tm)

Naruto: "Right!"

"You did well, Kabuto."

"Well, I was a little overcautious."

"Well, as always you have a great amount of skill, Kabuto."

Kabuto says that thanks to being with Orochimaru, he can make a limitless amount of corpses.

Kabuto wants to have Sai help with his experiments too, seeing as he'd have free time other than just being a channel to Danzou.

Orochimaru: "Hmph...Do what you want."

Back to Kabuto's bunshin..."A fake corpse...probably Kabuto's jutsu."

Kabuto's? Yamato's bunshin.

He has unnatural stitches in his head...otherwise Yamato would've been fooled.

Their pursuit was discovered, so now they have to be more discreet.

Sakura looks at the book and she's all "...huh?"

"This book..."

Yamato and Naruto are looking at plans, and Naruto hears Sakura and is all "?"

Yamato tells him to pay attention, but Sakura calls them over.

"Hurry!"

"Ah...that's Sai's..."

Naruto: "What's with...that picture...?"

Next chapter, "Sai's Picture Book"

centimetre
March 16, 2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the repost!

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 09:53 AM
Summary translation from Pazuzu at Naruto-online.nl, posted by Jordy:

*dies*

Syaoran
March 16, 2006, 09:53 AM
Fantastic :D
That was an interesting chapter ...

What do you think they saw in Sai's book ? Pictures of someone the know. That's certain. But who ? Sasuke, Naruto's parents with him as a baby ? Something else ?

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 09:55 AM
my respect for Yamoto has gone up considerably.

lo0p
March 16, 2006, 10:02 AM
I thought naruto was going to be left behind...? :s Didn't 298 end with Sakura agreeing to leave Naruto behind so he can recover?

lexiefaye
March 16, 2006, 10:04 AM
You guys realize what Yamato is saying .... he's saying the only way Naruto has been supressing the Kyuubi Chakra for so long is by having Chakra STRONGER than Kyuubi! wtf? And he can learn to use that ... crazy!

I am also thrilled that Yamato let Naruto know about tailing. It encompasses everything we know of his character and desire to treat them like adults.

Oh, and although they were talking about setting up a battle plan that sure looked like a sealing scroll to me ...

hatakescarecrow
March 16, 2006, 10:12 AM
Yawn this chp made me die of boredom.
But at least naruto knows it now.

Edit: dracul this is for u
        http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=70058&highlight=cursed+seal
and all other people who whine about sasuke.

lentharius
March 16, 2006, 10:33 AM
Yamato just shot up a thousand points in my book as well. I wonder if this is literally the chapter that is going to turn Naruto around. He found out that he not only hurt Sakura, but also realized what happened to Jiraiya. Plus it also raises the question now as to whether or not we think that the Akatsuki is actually going to get the Kyuubi now. Wouldn't it be really interesting if that having the Kyuubi removed made Naruto stronger as his chakra would no longer be being used to supress the Kyuubi. At the same time maybe Yamato completely supressing the chakra will accomplish the same thing.

frizbee1
March 16, 2006, 10:53 AM
Yamato is the SHIT! This guy is getting cooler by the minute. The maturity he has is one of the highest I've seen so far in this series. He really is another Kakashi type, in is own little way!

C4animax
March 16, 2006, 11:10 AM
Bwahaha so sai's still alive!!! For the one saying that the chapter ends by naruto being on the ground and suddently runs with the other in chapter 299 i just think that it's to skip naruto's reaction...The title says it...(or maybe ONE pic is missing)

Can't wait for the translation to come out!!

ps : Did you notice? This week the raw has the pages taken off the book :p

j0ny
March 16, 2006, 11:32 AM
I cleaned up the cover of 299 for all to see.

interesting chapter.

donkeyhigh
March 16, 2006, 11:36 AM
Edit: dracul this is for u
        http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=70058&highlight=cursed+seal
        and all other people who whine about sasuke.

PM or _any_ other thread?

-
Yes, finally! Naruto's gonna stop using his Kyuubi powers at will! Maby he'll haXx0r some new jutsus instead! :D

Although, Jiraya said some of the techniques he would teach Naruto would require high-level chakra, at the same rate as Kyubii chakra.. :)
So maby he'll use the chakra, but not change form or grow tails.. :)

enzomars
March 16, 2006, 11:43 AM
We're all wondering what's in the book. Yeah! But we're not going to know till next week.

So i'm more concern by WHO da hell is that blondy kid on the cover?

lexiefaye
March 16, 2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah ... Yamato really has impressed me ... since last week Ive been loving the guy and his mature, get the job done, act like adults attitude

j0ny
March 16, 2006, 11:51 AM
here is the cover

Majek
March 16, 2006, 11:56 AM
So Naruto finally got told what he should've been told long ago. Amazing.

enzomars
March 16, 2006, 12:01 PM
here is the cover

Gosh! I was talking about the cover of Sai's book.

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 12:03 PM
I cleaned up the cover of 299 for all to see.

interesting chapter.

Naruto is such a cutie pie :love  i could just eat him up.  Nice work on the cover BTW  

Predator
March 16, 2006, 12:14 PM
What suprised me was that even Jiraya didn't tell him of the four tail state. Then at least Naruto could have tried to control it. Now it seems like this revelation will lead him to further control of Kyuubi (he'd do anything for Sakura-chan). I bet Sai's picture book includes some very familiar face in childhood. For now at least the stupid question did Sai really die is solved and long forgotten.

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 12:18 PM
What suprised me was that even Jiraya didn't tell him of the four tail state. Then at least Naruto could have tried to control it. Now it seems like this revelation will lead him to further control of Kyuubi (he'd do anything for Sakura-chan). I bet Sai's picture book includes some very familiar face in childhood. For now at least the stupid question did Sai really die is solved and long forgotten.

I still want him to get hit with a big stick...like a pinata...(T-T) that would have been cute. XD

Jordy
March 16, 2006, 12:18 PM
*dies*

What's wrong? Didn't expect that did you :O

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 12:23 PM
What's wrong? Didn't expect that did you :O

I was so emotionally overwhelmed by Yamoto's pimp-ness. As i fell over dead, i mumbled something along the lines of: "It's about damn time!" and i guess we finally have the answer to "Would Naruto suck without having Kyuubi?" Answer: F*ck no. I just love him so much...