PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

destinator
March 02, 2007, 05:01 PM
Yeahhh the newest chapter just came out!!! You still don't have it? Shame on you! Get it here, NOW (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16106.0)!

So will Oro die now? Has Sasuke really surpassed him?

So whats going to happen now? Tell us because we want to know it =)

Please remember to stay on topic and respect the other members- and that includes no spoilers outside of the spoiler section!

Saifi
March 02, 2007, 05:04 PM
Sauske pwns oro , then oro pwns sauske , then sauske goes CS 3!

*am the 1st one? YESH I AM I AM , didnt think id be the first poster on any thread :P

tahus
March 02, 2007, 05:20 PM
I kinda get the feeling orochimaru dies

kadoman
March 02, 2007, 05:27 PM
I can't see Oro surviving this one but oddly, I really want him to.

Black/Light
March 02, 2007, 05:32 PM
. . . Weres the link?

Raimaru
March 02, 2007, 05:34 PM
The link is: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16106.0

After watching the raw I came to my personal conclusion:
This is definetly the end of Orochimaru as a powerful villain at least for a long time, even if he does not die (but I think he does).
The flashbacks will kill him. :(

EDIT: Sry, had to edit the link. =/

leo81202
March 02, 2007, 05:35 PM
I can't see Oro surviving this one but oddly, I really want him to.

I agree, Oro is proably gonna die or get badly beaten

Saifi
March 02, 2007, 05:37 PM
i want oro to live too , not cause i like him or anything , but hes almost been built up as mega freakin awesome one of the "legendry 3 Nin" shouldnt be taken down by sauske at this point !

i mean there are many S rank criminals (even besides akatsuki, i think zabuza was one too) but none of them have gotten the title legendry! this guy SHOULD not go down at this point and time in the manga but......

Most likely since kishi loves sauske and the sharingan equals " an act of God/an act of congress/a note from your mom" its gonna kick every thing's butt and have sauske victorious.

hmalik1003
March 02, 2007, 05:39 PM
yea i see Oro dying but like stated earlier, i actually don't think it is his time to die yet. I kinda feel bad 4 him cuz he's evil because his parents died while he was young(jus like sasuke) and the 3rd gave him false hope. But then again. i guess he does get to meet his parents when he dies. But i still want him to survive. And if he does die. doesn't that mean sasuke will become weaker because he loses his CS mark. well this looks like its gonna be a win in the naruto column soon. It also seems like the manga will be ending soon because of the way everything is coming together

leo81202
March 02, 2007, 05:41 PM
I see your point Saifi, but given the current situation, it does not look good for Oro. Given that fact that he's a Sannin, I'm quite sure he has something up his sleeve but I don't think its going to be enough

Saifi
March 02, 2007, 05:44 PM
I see your point Saifi, but given the current situation, it does not look good for Oro. Given that fact that he's a Sannin, I'm quite sure he has something up his sleeve but I don't think its going to be enough

ooh i agree , i think oro will kick the bucket as well, i am just saying i dont think it should happen , even tho i dont like the idea of sauske-chimaru either

enzomars
March 02, 2007, 05:50 PM
Kabuto's gonna help Sasuke escape from Oro's cs control.

ITACHIWIFE
March 02, 2007, 05:54 PM
my prediction i that naruto 345 will be late and i bet 5 bucks whatever the outcome fans will complain

Kaddel
March 02, 2007, 05:56 PM
Oro is one of my favorite characters. I don't see him dying. He has spent the last 40 or 50 years learning how to prolong his life. Even if sasuke defeats him, I don't see him dieing. But sasuke will defeat him.

I just can't seem to figure out exactly what will happen. I guess...

Sasuke will go full body chidori and oro won't be able to touch him. Oro will do some uber move that will take the fight outside. Sasuke will blast oro apart and oro will slither away and into the ground. Then there will be a "sasuke with this brother over his shoulder" kind of shot.

Beyond this I can only think that there will be a look for sasuke, while sasuke looks for his brother with the akatsuki, and the akatsuki look for naruto.

hitokugutsu
March 02, 2007, 06:06 PM
I'm thinkin the next chap is gonna be a flasback, wich I'm greatfull fore because I think we'll get to see a good side of Orochi

Well, From what i saw on the last chapter.. I think either Sasuke going to be control by sasuke by is CS2 form or He going to kill Orochimaru and Hurting him self as well.

But the last Chapter is so boring and it doesn't give much to think on..

Shouji
March 02, 2007, 06:09 PM
my god , its been a while since a saw such a good chapter , damn i cant wait for 345 and on..

for me next chapter will have half of oros flash and half of battle, i cant prectict the outcome , just dont want oros to die =/

enzomars
March 02, 2007, 06:10 PM
Oro is one of my favorite characters. I don't see him dying. He has spent the last 40 or 50 years learning how to prolong his life. Even if sasuke defeats him, I don't see him dieing. But sasuke will defeat him.

I just can't seem to figure out exactly what will happen. I guess...

Sasuke will go full body chidori and oro won't be able to touch him. Oro will do some uber move that will take the fight outside. Sasuke will blast oro apart and oro will slither away and into the ground. Then there will be a "sasuke with this brother over his shoulder" kind of shot.

Beyond this I can only think that there will be a look for sasuke, while sasuke looks for his brother with the akatsuki, and the akatsuki look for naruto.

Ninja Monkey? I bet next time we meet on the arena i'll kick your ass :p
(just kiddin')

But what will be the purpose of Oro surviving this fight.
He's done for if you ask me.

heiky0711
March 02, 2007, 06:15 PM
I hope we get to see oro's past, maybe when he couldn't beat itachi. I think everyone is starting to like oro instead of hating him.

Recall: He said to sarutobi about mixing the greens and the blues ( or something like that). Maybe his goal is something like mixing sharingan and the snake thing for creating and become the ultimate ninja.

Mou Wang
March 02, 2007, 06:16 PM
Yo!

I'm new to this bit... But, I wanted to chime in. I would be truly disappointed if Kishimoto kills of Orochimaru. However, seeing as how this chapter ends, I can't see anything but death for him. I was disappointed when the Third died, but it was for the progression of the story. I'm not sure how Orochimaru's death will help progress the story, which is what bothers me about this set up.

We often have discussions about how Naruto is going to progress (the manga, not the character) and a couple unusual ideas surfaced...

First Theory: Orochimaru will get beaten, but Sasuke won't kill him as Kabuto will intervene last minute. Saving Orochimaru and helping him escape. Realizing that the plan of obtaining Sasuke's body has failed, Orochimaru decides to transfer to Kabuto instead. Kabuto has suggested this is the past, but Orochimaru desires the Uchiha bloodline. He'll hatch some sort of plan, while Sasuke continues his quest for revenge.

Second Theory: It's not Orochimaru! I had problems with this idea, but my friend is somewhat competent. Orochimaru isn't stupid, no way. Attacking Sasuke right now is a feint, because he knows he can't win, so he distracts Sasuke with this snake body, while the real body (the one on the bed) escapes. Realizing he's failed... Etc...

Well, regardless. I'm going to have to invent a time machine to see what happens, because the wait is killing me.

bennibb
March 02, 2007, 06:18 PM
Looks to me like Sasuke underestemates Oro a bit here... Hes TO confindent that i beleve he can pull this of so easy. Uchiha might have been the stronges overall clan... But that doesnt give them the best Warriors...

So i predict that Sasuke has to flee eventually... If he kills Oro then im mighty surprised :blink Doesnt fit in the story where Oro is looked at the main Villain...

Oro knows about the Cursed seal inside out, he comes from Konoha so he knows alot about Sharingan. He trained Sasuke so he knows him about 90%+++ There isnt much Sasuke can throw at him thats new (ok, he got him with that Chidori sword... But now he knows that to) And Oro has 40+ years of war behind him... Plus even though Sasuke claims hes "just" a genius... Oro is feared by the Akatsuki and all the rest of the world. Im pretty sure he can make some hell even with his injuries... Pluss... Kabuto is around.

Sasuke has to flee... I cant see what else is gonna happend. Oro may look like near death... But that he has before... Its gonna go back and forward until a stalemate and then Sasuke runs. Something like that... Maybe Oro reveals something to Sasuke... About Itachi that makes Sasuke mad...

mightymask
March 02, 2007, 06:19 PM
What makes absolutely no sense to me is the whole thing with the curse seal. If the curse seal is supposed to signify slavery to negative emotions (vengence) and 'selling his soul to the devil', how can Sasuke beat Orochimaru? If Orochimaru doesn't use the power of the curse seal against Sasuke, that part of the story makes absolutley no sense.

WolfXplorer
March 02, 2007, 06:23 PM
Flashback about Oro's childhood.

Flemmball
March 02, 2007, 06:31 PM
Flashback about Oro's childhood.

I second that it would be in Kishimoto's style to give his characters a back story, especially an important one.

hitokugutsu
March 02, 2007, 06:32 PM
What makes absolutely no sense to me is the whole thing with the curse seal. If the curse seal is supposed to signify slavery to negative emotions (vengence) and 'selling his soul to the devil', how can Sasuke beat Orochimaru? If Orochimaru doesn't use the power of the curse seal against Sasuke, that part of the story makes absolutley no sense.

Its not for sure if Orochi can surpress the CS. He did it with Anko but she was resisting the CS, while Sasuke is kinda embracing it

Snake1786
March 02, 2007, 06:40 PM
What the hell orochi has a good side. Damn that makes it hard to hate him.
I think orochi is gone, i mean flashbacks are always something bad even in real life but i cant understand why orochi dont use the cs to control sasuke.

Fibrizio
March 02, 2007, 06:49 PM
Looks to me like Sasuke underestemates Oro a bit here... Hes TO confindent that i beleve he can pull this of so easy. Uchiha might have been the stronges overall clan... But that doesnt give them the best Warriors...

So i predict that Sasuke has to flee eventually... If he kills Oro then im mighty surprised :blink Doesnt fit in the story where Oro is looked at the main Villain...

Oro knows about the Cursed seal inside out, he comes from Konoha so he knows alot about Sharingan. He trained Sasuke so he knows him about 90%+++ There isnt much Sasuke can throw at him thats new (ok, he got him with that Chidori sword... But now he knows that to) And Oro has 40+ years of war behind him... Plus even though Sasuke claims hes "just" a genius... Oro is feared by the Akatsuki and all the rest of the world. Im pretty sure he can make some hell even with his injuries... Pluss... Kabuto is around.

Sasuke has to flee... I cant see what else is gonna happend. Oro may look like near death... But that he has before... Its gonna go back and forward until a stalemate and then Sasuke runs. Something like that... Maybe Oro reveals something to Sasuke... About Itachi that makes Sasuke mad...

Yes, I agree with all that.
And however Orochimaru is a too big character so that he wuold die so ridiculously killed by his own disciple.

UsuskeY
March 02, 2007, 06:53 PM
Yes, I agree with all that.
And however Orochimaru is a too big character so that he wuold die so ridiculously killed by his own disciple.
exactly

Terumaru
March 02, 2007, 06:59 PM
There comes a time when everybody should face reality.. I think he's going to die because he's no longer of use to the story... the plot can do without Orochimaru..

enzomars
March 02, 2007, 07:02 PM

That's what i'm wondering about toooo!

There comes a time when everybody should face reality.. I think he's going to die because he's no longer of use to the story... the plot can do without Orochimaru..

100% true. If you follow the logic. That's why i think he'll have to :
1-die
2-control sasuke with the cs power and then Kabuto will have to help sasuke escape

Fibrizio
March 02, 2007, 07:06 PM
But if Orochimaru dies than seems probably also the eight-tailed demon inside of him will die and so also the purposes of Akatsuki'll vanish.

warbandit66
March 02, 2007, 07:10 PM
I think that sasuke may end up flying away because I dont think that he would ever activate cs2 in order to fight now, I think that maybe he just wanted to make a statement to Oro I'm not sure what but next chapter we will find out

moved your post here

kangster113
March 02, 2007, 07:11 PM
But if Orochimaru dies than seems probably also the eight-tailed demon inside of him will die and so also the purposes of Akatsuki'll vanish.

he has a eight tailed demon???? and i think oro is dead too because it showed the past of oro which means his going to die. like they always show their past before death

chocohexe
March 02, 2007, 07:12 PM
hmm but if you look closly in this chap oro is in rage, like a beserker i dont think that he trully thinks of anything other than sasukes body and this could be his mistake. And sasuke dont look like hes in trouble. And a pupil can always develope something that his master dont knew. I mean that the meaning of teaching.

Angel2Demon
March 02, 2007, 07:13 PM
I really think that Oro's asistant is no other than a st*pid rock in the middle of the field! Please, go help your Oro-sama already! *slaps Kabuto* I really hate it when there are characters in the scene, standing and staring at the fight and DON'T DO CRAP ABOUT IT! What is he waiting for? To get Oro killed? well, till then that would be too late. Gosh, I predict that Kabuto will still be standing there like an idiot and perhaps begging Sasuke to spare him. Gah! Too annoying, Kabuto...

I don't expect Oro dying in the next chapter, cuz, you know, FlashBack! xD But that would be kind of a pity.... the super malevulous hyper ssssnapy villian... dead? That just sounds like the end of everything >.<
Unless, you know, he revives by Kabuto's only useful thing about himself, being a medic.

enzomars
March 02, 2007, 07:14 PM

Gosh .. this again?! where is it said in the mang a or even in the anime fillers that Orochi's got the 8 tailed in him?
People ... let's just wait for it to be state in the manga to start using it as an argument.

kangster113
March 02, 2007, 07:15 PM
oro doesn't have any tailed demons

SmallTiger
March 02, 2007, 07:20 PM
Wow! Winter Lion's JapFlap translation of the preview for next week makes it sounds like this is going to be a pretty even match... one twisted monster in danger from an "even greater monster?" Pretty strong words, there. I don't know how this will end (I know how I WANT it to end :eyeroll ) but I hope it's going to be gooooood.

Oh, and I got one more thing to say to all those "Oro is gonna die" folks... Just a reminder, Oro needs no hands for his Fushi Tensei and he's got those huge-@$$ snake eyes now. And I'll bet Kabuto knows how to suppress a curse seal...

enzomars
March 02, 2007, 07:27 PM
And I'll bet Kabuto knows how to suppress a curse seal...

Why suppress it if all it does is ... turn you into Orochimaru sama's slave? Kukuku!

Sakon: The cursed seal isn't smth to use so carelessly
If u keep "releasing it like that it will slowly invade ur body
However when it's completely taken over your body ...
You will lose all free will FOREVER
Tayuya : Instead of giving u power it merely transforms u into
Orochimaru-sama's SLAVE
For us ... We have already lost that freedom.
To gain something u must sacrifice smth else...

leo81202
March 02, 2007, 07:37 PM
Why suppress it if all it does is ... turn you into Orochimaru sama's slave? Kukuku!

Sakon: The cursed seal isn't smth to use so carelessly
If u keep "releasing it like that it will slowly invade ur body
However when it's completely taken over your body ...
You will lose all free will FOREVER
Tayuya : Instead of giving u power it merely transforms u into
Orochimaru-sama's SLAVE
For us ... We have already lost that freedom.
To gain something u must sacrifice smth else...

While it was stated that it made you his slave, it never said whether or not it could be used to control a person. So I believe that he won't be able to stop sasuke with the cursed seal, and if its possible, I think sasuke might have found away around it

thiagojoe
March 02, 2007, 07:38 PM
I think we'll have some more of sasu\oro fight, but i think there will be no winner then... it'll be postponed to 346, i think we'll see more flashback or maybe some konoha scenes...

Eyefarted2
March 02, 2007, 07:43 PM
i think oro is gonna die in ch 345

theshizzle
March 02, 2007, 07:48 PM
Kabuto will begin to play a bigger role.

SmallTiger
March 02, 2007, 07:49 PM
We shall see, won't we? Unless Itachi magically comes barging in...

I was trying to see if baby Oro had the snake eyes yet and you know, I could not tell. It looks like his eyes were all colored in black at the end to me. I was wondering because if I remember right, in the original Japanese legend Orochimaru is initially a good-guy follower of Jiraiya but then becomes overpowered by (or gives himself over to?) serpent magic.

BTW, *fangirl blush* I like Oro's PJs on p.1.

Uchiha Slayer
March 02, 2007, 08:22 PM
For some odd reason I dont want Oro to die because he's the nucleus of evil in the series, I'll be sad if Oro die :(. So im going to predict that Oro will servive but not take sasuke body and sasuke will escape.

arslan
March 02, 2007, 08:59 PM
orochimaru is going to be defeated by sasuke for sure. whether he will be killed or not is debatable. i would rather oro dies

sharingan_kakashi
March 02, 2007, 09:05 PM
orochimaru is going to be defeated by sasuke for sure. whether he will be killed or not is debatable. i would rather oro dies

Oro even though is a good candidate to die shudnt, mainly because he has not revealed the secret on the who the guy on the last coffin ( fight with sandaime) was. If it wasnt a secret and the 4th was in that coffin then he could die in the next chapter.

ALKHHKLA
March 02, 2007, 09:07 PM
I don't believe Oro will die, at the most he will be defeated but he will escape.

arslan
March 02, 2007, 09:08 PM
Oro even though is a good candidate to die shudnt, mainly because he has not revealed the secret on the who the guy on the last coffin ( fight with sandaime) was. If it wasnt a secret and the 4th was in that coffin then he could die in the next chapter.

but that secret hardly matters cause if 4th was in the coffin revealing about that now won't serve any purpose plus its my personal belief that naruto would be there when 4th's life and 4th is discussed in the manga

bighawke5
March 02, 2007, 09:52 PM
well the thing is that its been proven that sasuke's not stronger than oro at least when he was well and looking at sasuke kill a 1000 shinobi. what proved it you say? well he didn't attack orochimaru when he was doing a lil well or when he could've fought him but he attacks orochimaru now when he's already coughing up blood and dust is comming out of his skin(sarcasm) and all and he's unable to fight until kabuto gives him that strong medecin he needs.
anyhow if he was as strong as he says he is then he wouldve fought orochimaru back when he's training was over as soon as it was also since that would really say that he's gotten stronger than oro but to wait while someone's down on his butt and kick him in the groin to bring about his death and call yourself a better "genius" thats not very "so skilled and powerful" of sasuke.

so some say orochimaru's gonna die.....YES its 90% possible right now, but the other thing some other are saying.....sasuke's stronger than orochimaru....thats not true since he waited for orochimaru to be eating dust first b4 he hit attacked him to prove to orochimaru that he's stronger. lol wow sasuke if u wanna brag about ur skills act like naruto and insult or challenge the akatsuki leader or someone thats lightyears stronger than him right now lmao(i love the old naruto for that trait, its funny really)

back to point, oro might die since that flashback showed something specific about his childhood and it is somehow related to him seeing his parents meaning dieying. i dont know bout you but its true when some characters in naruto had flashbacks or in an anime in general they are about to face something terrible or lose their lives but sometimes "they dont die." so that rule isn't absolute, but due to the specific flashback they showed that had for theme death in general and rebirth that makes me believe he will at least die...dont ask me bout the rebirth part.lol

now u guys don't get me wrong, sasuke's strong and all but i don't think he would've been able to take on a healthy Sannin head on since that would put him at itachi's level, lol i'm pretty sure he's closer then eva but not up there yet i'm afraid sasuke fans, but by all means i'm sure he's improving day by day and so is naruto as kishi is trying to make it seem the way he's drawing the last fight b/w sasuke and naruto ever closer...soon they'll be fighting for the last time again or its goin to be naruto fighting itachi and sasuke comes find them and joins in the fight or something which is my take on how sasuke and itachi well finally meet and fight.

arslan
March 02, 2007, 10:00 PM
i think the purpose of that specific flash back was to tell us how the idea of gaining immortality came to oro;s mind. the way he is looking at the skin in the end is that of deep and devious thought. it is clear that at that moment oro had decided that he was somehow going to achieve immortality

bighawke5
March 02, 2007, 10:12 PM
i think the purpose of that specific flash back was to tell us how the idea of gaining immortality came to oro;s mind. the way he is looking at the skin in the end is that of deep and devious thought. it is clear that at that moment oro had decided that he was somehow going to achieve immortality

well that idea came later on as the 3rd explained what the white snake meant becuz he didn't knew it mean rebirth beforehand. but then the third mentions "maybe u'll join them someday" to which oro ask when or something along these lines. anyhow that shows how he's not thinking bout immortality...yet cuz nothin in there about what he and the third talked bout says:"i hate death i'm going to become immortal". but i'm he did miss his parents and fear death like any natural person would after the death of their parents..just like sasuke...fear was instilled in his mind but not a want for immortality...orochimaru just go outta hand wit that fear of death thing so i guess that was a driving force behind him wanting immortality later on, but not exactly in that flashback scene.
that scene was about death and rebirth, that was the theme, not immortality.

arslan
March 02, 2007, 10:27 PM
well oro looks at rebirth means for gaining immortality and his tensei jutsu gives him exactly. also the way he looks at the snake skin in the last frame and his expression shows that he hungers for the power to be able to exist, possibly foever and this is the seed that later sprouts and gives us the oro that we have all learned to despise

moeman
March 02, 2007, 10:36 PM
Whatr bothers me is how is Oro going to use any justus without any hands. Oro had to give up the body because it was failing him. he had no choice. Ever since Oro fought the 3rd, he was never the same. I think Oro won't die but Sasuke will be the victor due to making the storyline better.

cinamax
March 02, 2007, 10:42 PM
Hi. I will try to predict, again.

Oro and Sasuke are about to have a good fight. The look on Kabuto's face before he left tells me he is up to something. This will likely happen in the next chapter.

1. Flash back of Oro's child hood
2. Sasuke and Oro fights evenly but Oro's health hinders him and he lost in the end.
3. Kabuto shows up with sound nin back ups and saves Oro barely.
4. Oro is forced to make a deal with Akatsuki by returning the ring.
5. Sasuke joins Naruto in hunt for Akatsuki. Sasuke wants to find Itachi and Naruto just wants to be a hero.

kakashi_317
March 02, 2007, 10:43 PM
heheh orochimaru as a character was largely used to created a super villain image. so i dont think he will die so easily. Infact it was far shortsighted to finish him off just now, cos there wont be a good enemy for naruto in the next arc! if the legends about orochi are right he wouldnt die so easily. he'd lose only to the kyuubi power, and none else..

arslan
March 02, 2007, 10:45 PM
i think oro might just use his snakes to attack or something. i can't see how he will be using any jutsus though.

kakashi_317
March 02, 2007, 10:48 PM
i predict the next episode will shif t focus to narutos training.. by this time jiraiya will have known the akatsuki are about to do something and he will bring back news

RaZe
March 02, 2007, 11:00 PM
my prediction? something like this:

http://www.jwildlifedis.org/cgi/content/abstract/30/4/616

eat that bird-boy [sasuke]. >.>

Chattjj
March 02, 2007, 11:24 PM
I guess it all goes for the same. The main characters have improved themselves. Shikamaru is able to kill (at least he won) Hidan with a well-prepared plan. Without that plan, Shikamaru could have lost. Naruto was able to beat the crap out of Kakuzu, while he only have three hearts (along with a little help from both kakashi and yamato).

Therefore, I guess Sasuke might be able to beat orochimaru at his weaken stage as well.

mrcongojack
March 03, 2007, 12:09 AM
I predict the fight will continue. Orochimaru probably won't die, seeing as he is the main villain of the story and having Sasuke on the run from Orochimaru would make a great arc.

stoney556
March 03, 2007, 12:26 AM
Chapter 345 will start off with another Oro flashback, of when he began his evil experiments. This will last about three pages, giving us his true reason for immortality. It will make Oro seem more respectable and human, only he is misunderstood.

It will then shift to Oro's fight with Sasuke, where they will converse some more. It's here two different things may happen:

1: Oro declares to Sasuke that he influenced and tricked Itachi to kill the Uchiha. By doing this he gained two things: There would be no more Uchiha to get in his way, and he would in turn gain the Uchiha with the most potential (Sasuke). This will make Sasuke really pissed off, and he will kill/heavily damage Oro.

2: Sasuke and Oro engage in battle, only to have the scene change to Konoha. Naruto is alone, casually walking through the streets, finding himself very bored with his broken arm. It's here that he will run into someone from Team 8, most likely Hinata or Kiba.

If it's Kiba, they'll get into a fancy story competition, with Naruto surprising Kiba with his victory over Kakuzu. If it's Hinata, however, it will be a half a chapter with awkward pauses and lots of blushing.

Whatever happens, the mini Oro/Sasuke arc will last another two chapters, with the result in the next chapter and the finishing touches, which would be Kabuto's reactions to Oro losing/dying, in chapter 347.

Non-Life
March 03, 2007, 01:48 AM
I hope Oro pulls through, cause if he's gone there be: more spamming on Sasuke who'd just taken out a Sennin on a handicap, and the AL as the main villain for the rest of the story, who's appearance may last less than 1/3 of the remaining story. I hope Kishimoto has a trick up his sleeave to take care of our hopes.

P.S. If you want to talk about more than Manga, go to animephoenix.com and join the forum (it's for a friend of mine)

venicia777
March 03, 2007, 02:29 AM
I predict the fight will continue. Orochimaru probably won't die, seeing as he is the main villain of the story and having Sasuke on the run from Orochimaru would make a great arc.

i know what you mean. That will certainly be great. and then we could have Naruto get wind of Oro cornering sasuke in a certain village and then Tsunade sending Team Yamato plus maybe Kakashi to do the third and hopefully final save sasuke arc.

although i am starting to think Kishimoto will really raise sasuke above another pedestal again. Like if Naruto defeated an Akatsuki member with three hearts- sasuke defeated hundreds of ninja and then was able to defeat Oro and escape. It will be like Naruto will be playing catch up again.

stoney556
March 03, 2007, 02:39 AM
I hope Oro pulls through, cause if he's gone there be: more spamming on Sasuke who'd just taken out a Sennin on a handicap, and the AL as the main villain for the rest of the story, who's appearance may last less than 1/3 of the remaining story. I hope Kishimoto has a trick up his sleeave to take care of our hopes.

Nah, I highly doubt that the AL will be the final villain. Will Naruto face him? Yes. Will Naruto defeat him? Yes. Will he be the last challenge for Naruto? No. I never figured so many people would overlook the third and most likely option for the final villain: The Kyuubi.

I see Oro dying, leaving Kabuto to do whatever he pleases. Yes, this opens the door for more of the Akatsuki to shine, but remember their goal: to capture all the biju. I predict that they will achieve their goal, including getting the Kyuubi, yet Naruto survives, via Kakashi and Chiyo's jutsu.

The final battle will be between Naruto and the Kyuubi. Naruto's theme for the whole manga was to become the best Hokage ever, and a better shinobi than his idol, the Yondaime. What better way to show his achievement than to have defeated the Kyuubi and survived?

If you think about it, the Kyuubi fits everything that Oro has going for as a villan, such as been there since the beginning, is truly evil, and has ties to the main character making him hate him. Yet he also has more, such as his ties to the Yondaime. It's a generally accepted fact that the Yondaime could beat Oro, so what would be so great about Naruto defeating Oro? However, the Yondaime died against the Kyuubi, so he makes the perfect final villain for Naruto's theme: surpassing the Yondaime.

neomaster121
March 03, 2007, 04:23 AM
well it seems as tho oro left his old body when he went into the snake form. I'm guessing this is the end of oro, if not a major defeat. In the short term i don't see sasuke going back to konoha but i do see information getting back to the 5th and jiraiya that oro has be defeated/died. I'm guessing after this we will see more of naruto's training considering its only 50% maybe he will learn some extra jutsu's from kakashi's wide range of jutsu's.

Dante Shamest
March 03, 2007, 04:38 AM
I think Sasuke is going to be one of the main villains of the story.

He is the Naruto world equivalent of Anakin Skywalker. The first arc, was like Star Wars 1-3.

I don't think that Orochimaru will be the the final villain. I think it will be Itachi, the Akatsuki leader or Sasuke.

Fibrizio
March 03, 2007, 05:16 AM
However at the end this chapter is probably only a climax, in the next one maybe Orochimaru'll take a better position.

BD_Jiraiya
March 03, 2007, 06:13 AM
i think oro will die unless he shows a hidden power (for example power of yamata no orochi :blink) or his, because at that form of his he don't have any hand to perform seal and use any jutsus. so i think he is going to die unless show powers or use "kusanagi no tsurigi". i hope sasuke will kill oro and become the main villains of the story. :smile-big

razor
March 03, 2007, 06:35 AM
i think Oro flashback.plus kabuto come to rescue Oro and bring him to another place.while sasuke left alone.then sasuke don't know what to do.then...i don't know....but Kishi know what to draw.

siegfried
March 03, 2007, 06:36 AM
There is still his trump card -CS. CS obviously has a use for Oro. He will try to take control of Sasuke maybe but he will not manage it.

bennibb
March 03, 2007, 06:37 AM
Many here has predicted Oro's death couse of the flashbacks.... In the 3's fight we saw alot of flashbacks... And I have never seen anyone so close to death as Oro was there... But here he is again... Fighting for his life... Flashback doesnt mean Oro is gonna die. Oro's illness here is the only thing that can give Sasuke a kill... that or Kabut helping him... But even with all that, I beleve Oro is gonna make it alive

warbandit66
March 03, 2007, 07:01 AM
I dont think that Kishimoto would reveal Oro's true form and then kill him of straight away, maybe there are more plot arcs available now that more light has been shed on the character

hmalik1003
March 03, 2007, 08:32 AM
i think oro is gonna come close to death and at the last secong kabuto is gonna show his true form and strength and b able to get oro alive. Then he will offer his body to oro

Dante Shamest
March 03, 2007, 08:43 AM
I dont think that Kishimoto would reveal Oro's true form and then kill him of straight away, maybe there are more plot arcs available now that more light has been shed on the character

Well, he's done it before...Kimimaro, Sasori, Kakuzu etc.

heiky0711
March 03, 2007, 08:52 AM
I think oro will die because that's his trump card. I've never seen him so desperate to obtai sasuke's body. Also, the manga showed history's about oro which may indicate so, just like when sarutobi was going to die. ( at least that's what i think) :p

dmac
March 03, 2007, 09:31 AM
i think sasuke will try and kill oro quickly seeing as he cant stay in that CS2 for very long like with his fight against naruto

kingfencer
March 03, 2007, 10:02 AM
for oro to get killed so easilly is unbelievable, i still think that oro has control of the curse seal, wants he activates it, he can turn the tide.

heights161
March 03, 2007, 10:10 AM
call me crazy er something but i think Sasuke is goin to consume Oro...

pop_swe
March 03, 2007, 10:53 AM
Now, i've been sitting here and reading thru half the predictions, when i just had to post my own:

I think this fight will be like "Sakura/Obaasan vs Sasori" and "3rd vs Oro". This fight will go on for like, 5-10 chapters, while other stuff and flashbacks will go on in the meantime. I don't think Konoha will take any iniative at the moment, so the danger must come to them.

Prediction for the next chap only:
1) Flashbacks, 2 or 3 minor fighting pages(in the beginning and the end). Flashbacks will prob be with Orochimaru and the Sannins. Sasuke's flashies have we already seen all there is to know (right?^^).

This one is based on that there's (unbelievable enough) ain't no flashbacks next chapter:
2) Fighting will go on, some more chit-chatting (good for Oro), a twist of some sort, and Kabuto will intervene on the last page. There will be atleast 1 new jutsu for us to enjoy.

---

To predict 3 chapters ahead:

345: Flashbacks (see Pred 1) ).

346: Fighting fo' real. Kabuto will interfere at a critical point (still can't decide who he'll team up with, but most likely Sasuke, since he prob get in trouble.) It is revealed that Orochimaru had this fight planned all along, knowing and wanting it to happen, at that exact time, although his condition doesn't seem to be top-notch.

347-348: The battle will end. Many ppl will whine on this chapter, whatever end. The only thing that is certain is that Sasuke won't die (or rather, his body). There will be some more flashbacks if Orochimaru is lying there and only has a couple of minutes left to live. Sasuke will get some heals from Kabuto, and then, when Kabuto least expects it, he will get a Chidori thru his stomach - altho not vital - and Sasuke orders him to go to Konoha and tell them about the news. He will go after Akatsuki. At Konoha, something unexpected will happen, like Shikamaru changing gender* or something. Otherwise, there will just be some cute rehab- and bond creating scenes with Naruto, Sakura and Sai.

* = sorry, had to put in a little joke =)

SacredNic
March 03, 2007, 10:54 AM
I think Oro will win the fight, but will not be able to take over his body for some reason. Sasuke will be restrained and held hostage.

smoke
March 03, 2007, 10:55 AM
can oro still be considered sick anymore he did leave that body already ?

yodakage
March 03, 2007, 11:08 AM
Hopefully we learn more about Oro's parents. I hope they are friends to Kakashi's dad or they are his teacher or something like that.

CheckMate
March 03, 2007, 11:12 AM
Oro is losing. C'mon, there is no "khukuku..." anymore.

When was the last time he is like that? When his hands were taken by the God, and that was a real shit for him.
This one is same, he is in a very big trouble.

MadDog
March 03, 2007, 11:17 AM
For 345, we'll continue to see Sasuke let out some vengence on Orochimaru. However, after a battle lasting a few chapters, Orochimaru wil come out on top. Being a villain, he won't take his prize right away, and Sasuke will slip away with some covert help from Kabuto. After that, who knows.

bannik
March 03, 2007, 11:37 AM
I dont think they can kill off oro that quickly, He is a sanin after all and no matter how good sasuke is Oro is wiser and more experianced, for him to do so easily will just ruin things

Uchiha-Itachi
March 03, 2007, 11:45 AM
Although i don't really like Orochi, but do hope that he won't die. :(
I think he have some sad story behind him making him become evil after all :p

I predict Orochi will be defeated by Sasuke but somehow he manage to escape himself by the help of Kabuto or some secret jutsu :p

bennibb
March 03, 2007, 12:38 PM
3 years of hard training doesnt make a legendary sannin out of even a Uchiha. Oro's illness is the only thing that makes Kishi wanna start this fight... To give Sasuke a slim hope of killing or getting away. Sasuke is using his only chance here to awoid forever (dunno if oro can be forced out of a body?after hes taken one) capture

rockleedrift
March 03, 2007, 12:50 PM
ok... am i the only one who is slightly dissappointed by Oro being a snake made up of a thousand snakes?
i just think that one went too far... every supervillian in most series is very human looking... the monsters are usually brutal but dumb...

and thats not how i think of Oro...

anyways, yep, Oro IS in some deep s***, which i doubt he will get out of easily... may be that why Matsumoto made hiim into a monster? to show hes weaker now? :S anyway, he's going down, but he's not gonna die... (read: i don't want him to die).

sangai
March 03, 2007, 01:33 PM
when i read that sasuke will get help from kabuto to escape that makes me laugh..

there is only 4 outcomes for this battle

1. oro dies and sasuke kills kabuto.

2. sasuke's body is taken by oro..

3. sasuke kills oro and kabuto survives.

4. sasuke realizes he's in the shit and flee's.

james
March 03, 2007, 02:54 PM
I have a feeling that Oro is going to go back to AK to get healed after this fight is over. Kabuto and him will replace the two dead guys so AK is back up to 9. Itachi will also give Oro the ok to take Sasuke's body.

juUnior
March 03, 2007, 02:57 PM
I would like to see the conclusion of this fight between Saske and Oro, nothing else. I'm hoping, that it will be short battle..

slim!
March 03, 2007, 02:58 PM
this is my first post. Enjoy

kind sad really. oro has gone so far to revive his parents. a little to far really.

I think he should tell sasuke his plans then mabey sasuke will give him his body.
hopeing that oro will revive his parents or something

mars0103
March 03, 2007, 03:05 PM
I have a feeling that Oro is going to go back to AK to get healed after this fight is over. Kabuto and him will replace the two dead guys so AK is back up to 9. Itachi will also give Oro the ok to take Sasuke's body.

thats to clean i think that oro will be wounded badly and takes kabato to prelong his life. this is the hard part is it that the 5th let sasuke go to be a mole kakeshi knows this but didn't tell anyone only the fifth knows.

naruto will make or learn a speed jutsu to increase the effectiveness of the shuikenrasegen.

info on the last members Ak

shachi
March 03, 2007, 03:39 PM
Orochimaru won't go full-out against Sasuke, because he cannot harm his next container. In contrast, Sasuke won't hold back. Clearly, Orochimaru is fighting with one hand tied behind his back. Plus, he's sick. This situation calls for a strategic retreat.

And after Kabuto and Orochimaru make their retreat, we'll get an Akatsuki update.

bennibb
March 03, 2007, 03:53 PM
I would like to see the conclusion of this fight between Saske and Oro, nothing else. I'm hoping, that it will be short battle..

100% agreed not some long battle that dont end in anything. If Oro is gonna die... then ok give the super naruto villain an honorable death with a long and good fight.

slim!
March 03, 2007, 04:01 PM
orochimaru is not sick.
the human vessel that was containing him was rejecting his takeover.
so the body was sick, not him.
he is only sick in the head

neomaster121
March 03, 2007, 04:22 PM
yeah your right it was his body. So sasuke is fighting a full powered oro, but the way the snakes exploded when they surround sasuke i think thats just showing us how this battles going. Oro meeting his deafeat by the hands of sasuke.

darkstar7
March 03, 2007, 04:37 PM
oro's definitely gonna lose this fight as so many others have said, but i just can't believe he's actually going to be KILLED

why would kishi wanna kill off a major villain like oro just two chapters after kakuzu was killed off.

First two akatsuki, and now orochimaru only a mere two chapters afterwards...

i tell ya, these super villains are dropping like flies!

<sigh>...it's good i guess, cuz kishi getting oro out of the way just means the sasuke vs. itachi fight is gonna happen all that much sooner.

if oro dies, my MAIN disappointment would be never getting to see oro fight an akatsuki member, that would've been one of the best fights ever!

i would at least have thought a villain like tobi or deidara would get killed BEFORE one like orochimaru, but oro's had his time in the spotlight,

so yeah...basically i predict his death...

ssjasper2003
March 03, 2007, 04:44 PM
I dont think oro will die just yet, too important to the storyline in this saga.

Oro & kabuto will retreat no doubt but might let kabuto off the hook since he worked for sasori & he could use some info from him to find out their hangouts.

If they go back to konoha, naruto should heal in 2-3 days so not much training. Hopefully he will learn some more wind based moves unless he improves his FRS into a projectile(which is too much) but maybe a wind blade like baki(gaaras sensei). Thatd be kool, needs to match sasukes warlord kills.

I dont think oro will die just yet, too important to the storyline in this saga.

Oro & kabuto will retreat no doubt but might let kabuto off the hook since he worked for sasori & he could use some info from him to find out their hangouts.

If they go back to konoha, naruto should heal in 2-3 days so not much training. Hopefully he will learn some more wind based moves unless he improves his FRS into a projectile(which is too much) but maybe a wind blade like baki(gaaras sensei). Thatd be kool, needs to match sasukes warlord kills.

Let me explain.. Naruto Jutsu he had now can kill sasuke. But Naruto don't want to kill sasuke. He trying to bring him back alive, not dead!

So making a stronger jutsu to fight sasuke only going to cause naruto pain. I think when Kakashi was telling Naruto about using a power jutsu creat great risk to the user - I think he's talking about if he actually wanted to bring sasuke home he might not want to use that jutsu. Because instead of carrying him home alive he'll be bring him home dead.

darkstar7
March 03, 2007, 04:58 PM

that's a really good point, cuz if he makes it out, sasuke's gonna have to know where to start lookin and kabuto may just be the ticket.

speaking of kabuto, since his precious oro-sama is in such danger now,

i think he will get mixed up in this fight somehow and resort to using whatever it was that

made his eyes all crazy ("old blood"??) way back in the forest of death when he got his face cut

after all, it seems the situation's never been this dire before so there's a good chance.

kyubisharingan
March 03, 2007, 05:12 PM
Prediction:

FINALLY kabuto comes to save Oro....just before sasuke kills him....OR Oro runs away while the hideout crumbles down! while sasuke gets out with no scars. now on his way for itachi

hitokugutsu
March 03, 2007, 05:40 PM
Orochimarus part in the overall story is done. He was the main villain of part I en he has already trained Sasuke. So unless Kishi decides to actually let Oro obtain the sharingan I dont see another good reason to keep him around

But it would definitly be cool to let Oro obtain sharingan........Itachi eat your heart out
I also think AL would be shaking in his shoes if Oro obtained sharingan

darkstar7
March 03, 2007, 05:46 PM
Orochimarus part in the overall story is done. He was the main villain of part I en he has already trained Sasuke. So unless Kishi decides to actually let Oro obtain the sharingan I dont see another good reason to keep him around

But it would definitly be cool to let Oro obtain sharingan........Itachi eat your heart out
I also think AL would be shaking in his shoes if Oro obtained sharingan

FO SHO!!!

and that's why i hate the idea of oro being done
(you're right of course - akatsuki are the main villains of part two)

because oro vs. akatsuki would've been something to really see, sharingan or not

SmallTiger
March 03, 2007, 06:40 PM
I really don't know what will happen, but I just can't see Oro dying just yet. (Not that I'm biased or anything... :eyeroll) Sandaime couldn't kill him even with the Death God yanking on his soul for 7 or 8 episodes, for goodness sake. Orochimaru is a Sannin, and he needs to meet his end in some grand and glorious and PUBLIC fashion, not in his bedroom at the hands of a 15-year old purple punk.

I have a ridiculous thought, prob. not gonna happen but it would be cool. I know that sometimes the new chapter starts by rehashing a panel or two of the previous chapter. What if chapter 345 shows that Oro's screaming "Saasuuukkee!" and rushing towards him because... Kabuto's standing behind CS2 Sasuke with some implement of death?

paptimus
March 03, 2007, 07:16 PM
i am going to say this again ,OROCHI WONT DIE JUST YET ,hes too important to the story ,i have seen people saying that just as naruto killed an akatsuki kishimoto will make sasuke do a simillar thing ,let me explain the situation :

1.kakuzu was never an important part of the story (aside from being an akatsuki ,but thats it),but even then kakuzu was able to give kakashi and the others a hard time ,and even before that,he faught against izumu ,kotetsu ,shikamaru and asuma ,and they(he and hidan) caused chaos .

2.people are saying that orochimaru's objective is obtaining the sharingan ,and thus if it comes to fighting sasuke he will either get it or die because hes of no value cuz his objective failed ,i am just gonna say is obtaining the sharingan orochi's true purpose ? NO ,and we all know that .

3.people might say just as oro killed his teacher ,it would be fitting for him to die at the hands of his student(ironic really),that might be true but lets just think about how that happened -for GENERATIONS orochimaru have developed his skills ,and then even when he fought the 3rd at his full power ,he was injured badly,so will sasuke kill orochi in 2 years worth of training ?I GOD DAMN HOPE NOT ,OTHERWISE THE LEAST KISHIMOTO MUST DO IS CHANGE THE SERIES'S NAME TO SASUKE RATHER THAN NARUTO.

you people wanna see sasuke fight an akatsuki ,well heres what i hope is gonna happen ,we havent seen the akatsuki talking about hidan and kakuzus defeat so i am hoping that the next chap will include the akatsuki coming for oros ring and kakuzus (and getting hidan from that damn well )and by that we can predict that the fight will end and a new fight will start over oros ring (that will save orochi from KISHIMOTO'S EVIL HANDS FOR NOW).

Marq
March 03, 2007, 07:26 PM
From the end of the chapter of 343, I can see that fight is going to be short, if Kishi wants to stay with constiency, Sasuke in his CS2 form,he won't be able to stay like that for long. ( Naruto v.s. Sasuke fight at the EOTV, sasuke said that it caused great damage to his body, and had to end the fight quickly, and we did see that) Sure I would like to see a full-blow battle between both, but as I repeated, Sasuke pulled out the CS2 form and is intending to end this quickly. For the prediction, Sasuke will get to the point of killing Oro.. however the CS2 takes it toll on sasuke and he's unable to deliever the finishing blow, and retreats while Oro is weakened at a state that he can't pursue sasuke.

But at the same time, that would be a little anti-climatic if it went that route..

arslan
March 03, 2007, 08:15 PM
I really don't know what will happen, but I just can't see Oro dying just yet. (Not that I'm biased or anything... :eyeroll) Sandaime couldn't kill him even with the Death God yanking on his soul for 7 or 8 episodes, for goodness sake. Orochimaru is a Sannin, and he needs to meet his end in some grand and glorious and PUBLIC fashion, not in his bedroom at the hands of a 15-year old purple punk.

I have a ridiculous thought, prob. not gonna happen but it would be cool. I know that sometimes the new chapter starts by rehashing a panel or two of the previous chapter. What if chapter 345 shows that Oro's screaming "Saasuuukkee!" and rushing towards him because... Kabuto's standing behind CS2 Sasuke with some implement of death?

i think it would be very interesting if oro dies very suddenly and in a totally unexpected way[br]Posted on: March 03, 2007, 08:03:01 PM_________________________________________________oro's death would be similar to sandaime's that both were killed by their students however there are many sharp contrasts. sandaime died a content man with the knowledge that he had protected konoha while oro will die with all his dreams being snatched away from him. sandaime also did not regret dying while oro certainly will. at any given point during his fight with oro, sandaime never feared while oro is going to be very fearful just before he dies. sandaime made the world a better place by voluntarily giving his life while oro will be making the world a better place just by dying :smile-big( though reluctantly). i think a little info about oro will be given in the next chapter and it would be made clear that he is not surviving this encounter with sasuke.

P.S. To the people who say sasuke is a coward foe fighting oro when oro was weak I will just like to say that sasuke could have taken oro on but fighing oro when oro was weak just was more convenient because sasuke was at a strategic disadvantage. he had no support and if he got injured life could be very difficult for him. Fighting oro when he is weak eliminated that problem though oro revealing his true form and sasuke using CS2 might cause trouble for him ie weakening him and causing him mild, recoverable damage.

bennibb
March 03, 2007, 08:28 PM
:offtopic Just a remark... the shinobi Sasuke is sitting on in chapter 342 and 343 (end and start) is INSANLY huge... In all pictures hes like twice the sice of a big human. Maybe a clue to where this is??? dont think so but i just noticed it :p maybe it has been posted before. Again Sorry for the off topic

Gigga
March 03, 2007, 08:34 PM
I think a nice prediction (if not already mentioned) is that orochi will use the cursed seal to try to control sasuke, BUT the big thing most people forgot was the seal that kakashi used to control the cursed seal. Sasuke himself controled himself without kakashi's extra seal before from going seal 1 during the chunnin exam, so his willpower (when used to fight the cursed seal) is very strong by itself. if orochi will use his power from the cursed seal to try to control sasuke, he already has the seal from kakashi to counteract it, so that will probably bring the fight to a standstill. Either sasuke will kill orochimaru (not likely but possible) or he will escape, not to konoha, but to start hunting itachi. Maybe if he kills orochi, who has the best connection to him now than anyone, he can attain mangekyou sharingan, which would be awsome, but who knows. lol.

one thing i really think is that when orochi was surprised that sasuke used a form manipulation that he has NEVER seen sasuke do before....That means that sasuke has been training by himself to PASS orochi's power. that one instance of new things sasuke knows will DEFINANTLY not be the last one he shows orochi, maybe he's even put a new spin on the technique orochi told him not to use when they were with naruto, who knows? :D

playbychris
March 03, 2007, 08:45 PM
next chapter will be a lame emo side of oro's past.

arslan
March 03, 2007, 08:48 PM

the next chapter is going to touch on oro's past for sure but i greatly doubt that it would have an emotional side. also the climax of oro reminiscing has already arrived which was the last frame of 344 chapter when oro is staring at the snake skin while smiling to himself because that is the point that gave him the direction he started traveling ie his quest for immortality

playbychris
March 03, 2007, 08:52 PM
yea he wants immortality to be able to see his parents again

arslan
March 03, 2007, 08:56 PM
yea he wants immortality to be able to see his parents again

i honestly think it has nothing to do with seeing his parents again. he just GOT the idea to gain immortality when his parents died while he was young. the parent's premature death just had a psychological affect on oro and it caused deteriorating of his personality as time passed and his obsession about immortality and gaining great powers got the best of him.

playbychris
March 03, 2007, 09:00 PM
na i dont think that losing to his feelings for power is the reason. there has to be a deeper reason that made oro lust for immortality and power. it was probably the fear of death, im not sure if it is this one but a genius like him with a great mind cant lose control over himself

arslan
March 03, 2007, 09:05 PM
na i dont think that losing to his feelings for power is the reason. there has to be a deeper reason that made oro lust for immortality and power. it was probably the fear of death, im not sure if it is this one but a genius like him with a great mind cant lose control over himself

the deeper reason is lust it self. that is the main point kishi is trying to make that oro in a sense is pure evil. we also get this from sasuke's comment that how oro likes to play god with people's lives and sasuke finds it disgusting

bannik
March 03, 2007, 10:19 PM
Oro is goint to get fragged
Oro gets angry he needs a transfer
He doesnt have anyone who can be a suitable body
apart from 1
Kabuto then gives his body and oro gets a new one......
Oro angry goes after sasuke

ShinigamiPerv
March 03, 2007, 10:27 PM
Oro is going to die. Hopefully not in snake form. I want a jutsu battle and not a snake-freak vs. cs2-freak. Hey Kabuto, find a body for Oro! He can't die with that kind of f-d up hair. XD

caco
March 03, 2007, 11:55 PM
Oro is going to die. Hopefully not in snake form. I want a jutsu battle and not a snake-freak vs. cs2-freak. Hey Kabuto, find a body for Oro! He can't die with that kind of f-d up hair. XD

i agree with you if oro is going to die (wich i dont know) he must die in really cool way because oro is really cool villian

Ryan Holer
March 04, 2007, 01:02 AM
I Have to say I think Oro will kick the bucket but I'm dissapointed with the way it seems to be coming about. I mean If Sasuke kills him then naruto obviously loses the urgency in the save sasuke plan.
Plus Oro having to fight someone who he doesn't want to kill is a huge disadvantage because right there most of the techniques he would use if not in snake form are thrown out. Those are the techniques that I'd like to see him go out using!

zerocharisma
March 04, 2007, 01:21 AM
I want to know the meaning of the last look Kabuto gave Orochimaru before Kabuto left the bedroom. It looks oddly as if Kabuto at least knew Sasuke was going to be the next person in the room, and maybe even "hey we did it, Sasuke, we got him! Let's go out and celebrate with some snake sushi."

Remember the chapter with Kabuto and Yamato (disguised as Sasori) on the bridge? Kabuto has been walking a razor edge of loyalties for quite some time now. Maybe Kabuto taught Sasuke his new techniques.

Just a thought...

z.

Thirdeye
March 04, 2007, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure Orochimaru won't die or at least not in any way permanently.
I think he is or will be the 8 tails bijuu.
In chapter 201, Kimimaro says a little about Orochimaru's dream.
About a life form no longer bount to a body. I think Orochimaru is trying to become the 8 tail. It also makes sense that he wants to get rid of the Akatsuki since they would cause problem with their little collection of bijuus. Maybe the orignial 8 tails died and somehow reincarnated ( the whole idea about a white snake).

anyway if i'm correct the lore says that the 8 tails is named Yamata no Orochi
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=57918

Its likely that Naruto and Orochimaru will end up in a big fight somewhere in the distant future. 8tails vs 9tails That would be pretty cool. :smile-big

raptor02_2001
March 04, 2007, 01:43 AM
i wonder Orc will do with sasuke ?? big question ? is Sauske will escape or kill Orc but it is too early to kill Orc ..

sharingan_kakashi
March 04, 2007, 02:00 AM
I'm pretty sure Orochimaru won't die or at least not in any way permanently.
I think he is or will be the 8 tails bijuu.
In chapter 201, Kimimaro says a little about Orochimaru's dream.
About a life form no longer bount to a body. I think Orochimaru is trying to become the 8 tail. It also makes sense that he wants to get rid of the Akatsuki since they would cause problem with their little collection of bijuus. Maybe the orignial 8 tails died and somehow reincarnated ( the whole idea about a white snake).

anyway if i'm correct the lore says that the 8 tails is named Yamata no Orochi
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=57918

Its likely that Naruto and Orochimaru will end up in a big fight somewhere in the distant future. 8tails vs 9tails That would be pretty cool. :smile-big

9 tials vs 8 tails is not likely, and that wre to happen it would prolly be naruto vs sasuke.

Oro being the 8 tails has been going around for quite some time now but there has been no proof of this. the 9 tails is a hydra if im not mistaken and oro's form is a big snake with white snake scales (disturbing)

paptimus
March 04, 2007, 05:54 AM
oro is not the 8tail for now ,but it is nevertheless a big possibility,for all we know that oro was human (with the 8tail or not) ,and while he was in short of experimental objects he experimented on himself and eventually lost his human self,but he was definately human.

ashlan95
March 04, 2007, 06:07 AM
Maybe Oro will turn after Kabuto

neomaster121
March 04, 2007, 07:20 AM
oro is not the 8tail for now ,but it is nevertheless a big possibility,for all we know that oro was human (with the 8tail or not) ,and while he was in short of experimental objects he experimented on himself and eventually lost his human self,but he was definately human.

Oro is not the 8 tails so keep quiet about that.

paptimus
March 04, 2007, 07:25 AM

keep quiet about that ,i didn't know that there was such a rule ,i'll pay more attention next time ,oh and i dont like people ordering me around ,u forgot to add please.

neer
March 04, 2007, 09:45 AM

I Totally agree!!

warbandit66
March 04, 2007, 10:58 AM
i think that sasuke may be in trouble the next chapter because the cursed seal hurts his body much like the kyuubi chakra and he is unable to heal himself

komikero008
March 04, 2007, 11:24 AM
i agree with hitokugutsu, the next one will be a flashback.
i kinda pity orochimaru now, though.

i think sasuke will kill orochimaru and hunt down itachi, afterwards.

zerocharisma
March 04, 2007, 11:52 AM
Another thought:

http://www.m-w.com/mw/art/caduce.gif

The caduceus is the medical insignia with the snakes on it. White snakes....white hair, medical jutsu, eyes like a snake (chuunin exam)--we can probably extrapolate from there--

Just a thought...

z.

dmac
March 04, 2007, 12:04 PM
i believe sasuke will kill oro thus removing the curse seal from his and everyone who has it body and then kohona finds out oro is dead from anko's cs being removed only meanin oro was killed and news travels to akatsuki who is shocked and cant believe sasuke got that strong

slim!
March 04, 2007, 12:09 PM
mabey, just mabey we'll find out about kabuto's goals in the next chapter.

I can see it know, kabuto in the medic room thinking about his plans
then bursting out into an evil laughter
"mwah hahaha".

then see kabuto doublecross oro.

FatalFlaw
March 04, 2007, 12:19 PM
Personally, not only do I think that Sasuke will lose this fight, but I also think he's going to lose his body.

Let me explain.

Historically in this manga, whenever a character is overly-confident in himself, he ends up losing. Case and point: Jirobu vs. Chouji. Jirobu completely underestimated Chouji, calling him trash and a pawn in Shikamaru's plan. In response, Chouji pulled every trick in the Akamichi book to whoop his ass. In fact, that battle has a few similarities with this one. Similarly, Hidan vs. Shikamaru was similar in this fashion. I cannot remember one character who hasn't lost after being too confident in himself.

As someone pointed out, historically in this manga, flashbacks will happen when a character powers up or when a character dies. Orochimaru is experiencing flashbacks, so one of the two will happen, however, I think it's fair to assume that Orochimaru ending up stronger than people expected is a strong possibility.

Furthermore, although Orochimaru has universally served to be the badass of all badasses, there are still things we have not found out about him. We understand that he left Akatsuki, but why does he want to destroy them? Orochimaru does not share Sasuke's goal of Itachi's eventual demise - he has nothing to gain by it. So, why does Orochimaru want Akatsuki's disbandment?

Also, I think that this recent scene of Orochimaru suffering because the body he was in was rejecting him, shows us that it is quite possible to escape Orochimaru's jutsu. With that in mind, I believe that the story can afford Sasuke's loss and takeover, because even if he loses his body, it's still possible to regain it. Orochimaru mentioned somewhere in the storyline that the personalities of the bodies that he absorbs are still intact within him. It's possible that Orochimaru will take the body, but in the long-run, not be able to control or sustain it.

That's why he asks to give a wish to the person who's body he had taken over before. He wanted to make sure that there was consent to enter his body. Ultimately, that didn't work too well, as we can see from his eventual eviction.

But personally, I can't see Orochimaru dying yet. I can see Sasuke losing, and I can see him losing his body. He has already unleashed CS2, which means that this fight, win or lose, won't last long. But I think that using Orochimaru's own power against him will eventually backfire.

I look foward to the next chapter.

arslan
March 04, 2007, 12:43 PM
Personally, not only do I think that Sasuke will lose this fight, but I also think he's going to lose his body.

Let me explain.

Historically in this manga, whenever a character is overly-confident in himself, he ends up losing. Case and point: Jirobu vs. Chouji. Jirobu completely underestimated Chouji, calling him trash and a pawn in Shikamaru's plan. In response, Chouji pulled every trick in the Akamichi book to whoop his ass. In fact, that battle has a few similarities with this one. Similarly, Hidan vs. Shikamaru was similar in this fashion. I cannot remember one character who hasn't lost after being too confident in himself.

As someone pointed out, historically in this manga, flashbacks will happen when a character powers up or when a character dies. Orochimaru is experiencing flashbacks, so one of the two will happen, however, I think it's fair to assume that Orochimaru ending up stronger than people expected is a strong possibility.

Furthermore, although Orochimaru has universally served to be the badass of all badasses, there are still things we have not found out about him. We understand that he left Akatsuki, but why does he want to destroy them? Orochimaru does not share Sasuke's goal of Itachi's eventual demise - he has nothing to gain by it. So, why does Orochimaru want Akatsuki's disbandment?

Also, I think that this recent scene of Orochimaru suffering because the body he was in was rejecting him, shows us that it is quite possible to escape Orochimaru's jutsu. With that in mind, I believe that the story can afford Sasuke's loss and takeover, because even if he loses his body, it's still possible to regain it. Orochimaru mentioned somewhere in the storyline that the personalities of the bodies that he absorbs are still intact within him. It's possible that Orochimaru will take the body, but in the long-run, not be able to control or sustain it.

That's why he asks to give a wish to the person who's body he had taken over before. He wanted to make sure that there was consent to enter his body. Ultimately, that didn't work too well, as we can see from his eventual eviction.

But personally, I can't see Orochimaru dying yet. I can see Sasuke losing, and I can see him losing his body. He has already unleashed CS2, which means that this fight, win or lose, won't last long. But I think that using Orochimaru's own power against him will eventually backfire.

I look foward to the next chapter.

sasuke is being overconfident and he will lose eventually but this is one fight that he can not afford to lose. also sasuke is comparing his CLAN'S power to oro aminly because he hates oro too much. like sasuke says, he hates how oro likes to play god with people's lives. i think if oro dies at sasuke's hand now, it would be a deserving death. even if oro doesn't die sasuke will be able to get away because sasuke's character was never designed to be overtaken by oro.

slim!
March 04, 2007, 12:54 PM
I think no ones dying, and no bodys will be stolen.

only asses will be kicked and snakes will be doublecrossed
and M.Shringans(?) will be unleashed.

sasuke is not stupid he knows chidori blades and curse seals will not be enough

hitokugutsu
March 04, 2007, 01:13 PM
Villains who show their true forms dont actually get to live long (Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Sound Four etc). So I'm thinking Oro is dead
Altough a small part of me want him to kick Sasuke's ass and take over his body, then we'll get an Akatsuki massacre, beacause at this rate Akatsuki will just keep replacing members

warbandit66
March 04, 2007, 01:18 PM
I think that maybe Kishimoto is letting evertbody think that sasuke is one step ahead of naruto when in reality he isnt because maybe he wont beat Oro.

If you think about it Oro and Kakazu are very similair opponents, they both use high level jutsu of all elements and utilize strange techniques, they also kill others to increase their lifespans.

I dont think that Oro will not take sasukes body but sasuke will lose badly and will have to retreat to konaha where he will be placed under some sort of arrest, I think that Oro will then take the body of a cloned version of himself because I cant see Oro not having an insurance policy if you will, Because I dont think kabuto is going anywhere the character has far too much potential

Omi
March 04, 2007, 01:27 PM
Strangest prediction I've ever come up with:

Oro wants to become Sasuke's summon.

If this is his true form, he is more or less a talking snake. He may want to be like Manda is to him during this period while he uses Sasuke for his bringing the world into chaos plan.
------
More probably prediction:

Sasuke shows us a little of what his hawk form can do then Oro takes over using the seal.
(Oro did know what he was thinking if we consider his decisions during the Rescue Sasuke arc. Oro never goes head in unless he knows what he is up against.)

Vegitto
March 04, 2007, 02:06 PM
Strangest prediction I've ever come up with:

Oro wants to become Sasuke's summon.

If this is his true form, he is more or less a talking snake. He may want to be like Manda is to him during this period while he uses Sasuke for his bringing the world into chaos plan.
------
More probably prediction:

Sasuke shows us a little of what his hawk form can do then Oro takes over using the seal.
(Oro did know what he was thinking if we consider his decisions during the Rescue Sasuke arc. Oro never goes head in unless he knows what he is up against.)

Oro just THINKS he knows what he's up against, and I don't blame him. He's been training the brat for nearly three years, but all this time Sasuke's been developing jutsu's and has been training non-stop.
Sasuke won't lose his body to Oro, because SASUKE must kill Itachi. I don't know whether Oro will die or not, but he sure as hell won't be in Sasuke's body.

My prediction:
Next chapter will give us some more flashbacks of Oro's past, a bit of fighting and Kabuto (seemingly) doublecrossing Orochimaru. He's done it before a couple of times (Tsunade, Sasori/Tenzou), but I don't know where his TRUE loyalty lies. We'll see :).

jerger
March 04, 2007, 02:35 PM
i predict... sasuke will get his ass kicked... however he has befriended and met a new ultimate ninja.. who if can push him far enough... will unlock the final form of his uchiha eyes...

so if sasuke gets wooped... he could train his eyes... then in mid battle kill oro in a swift new move.

sasuke is being pushed, but he is causing someone to do the pushing that he does not love.

Amatsu-Tenshi
March 04, 2007, 02:41 PM
To tell you the truth Akatsuki is the main villian. You forget the show is called Naruto and Orochimaru isn't the main antagonist after Naruto that would be Akatsuki. Orochimaru is a side-show to Akatsuki. Orochimaru's death will further the plot by showing that Sasuke is Kage level and is a genius. If Sasuke kills Orochimaru (which I don't think he will as Kishimoto probably will have him escape somehow) of even beats him I have a feeling Sasuke is going to confront Kakashi in some way. I mean Kakashi developed Mange. w/o &#160;killing his best friend so I can see how Sasuke might want to learn how. Unless Sasuke already has Mangekyou and uses it against oro and wins that way. Either way I am glad Sasuke will be rid of Orochimaru as out of all the Naruto characters I hate him the most. He is soo... cliche.

Bad post but meh I was in a hurry =P

bennibb
March 04, 2007, 03:04 PM
To tell you the truth Akatsuki is the main villian. You forget the show is called Naruto and Orochimaru isn't the main antagonist after Naruto that would be Akatsuki. Orochimaru is a side-show to Akatsuki. Orochimaru's death will further the plot by showing that Sasuke is Kage level and is a genius. If Sasuke kills Orochimaru (which I don't think he will as Kishimoto probably will have him escape somehow) of even beats him I have a feeling Sasuke is going to confront Kakashi in some way. I mean Kakashi developed Mange. w/o killing his best friend so I can see how Sasuke might want to learn how. Unless Sasuke already has Mangekyou and uses it against oro and wins that way. Either way I am glad Sasuke will be rid of Orochimaru as out of all the Naruto characters I hate him the most. He is soo... cliche.

Bad post but meh I was in a hurry =P

Dont agree at all... Orochimaru is the one who is causing the most trouble for Konoha. Hes tried to kill Naruto... Hes trying to kill Sasuke (his soul that is) He is a constant treath to Naruto... Naruto views him as the main villain... not Akatsuki. Konoha views him as the main Villain... And Akatsuki fears him if he gets the Sharingan... Hes the most feared and known Bad guy in the whole Naruto world. That pretty much says it all. Akatsuki is a little known organisation it seems for now

tupacamaru
March 04, 2007, 04:19 PM
My prediction is that Oro has more stuff to show us. I mean, not only jutsus but also history development. So unless we are shown f****g lots of things flashback-style Oro wouldn't die yet. For he has his own homework to do.
And for Sasuke... I predict he won't be on par with Oro.

arslan
March 04, 2007, 04:32 PM
My prediction is that Oro has more stuff to show us. I mean, not only jutsus but also history development. So unless we are shown f****g lots of things flashback-style Oro wouldn't die yet. For he has his own homework to do.
And for Sasuke... I predict he won't be on par with Oro.

no matter what oro is not getting his hands on sasuke. i personally would rather that oro dies.

Toad Sage
March 04, 2007, 05:43 PM
My prediction is this is the arc we're going to see Sasuke obtain the mangekyou sharingan. First, there is a lot of emphasis on being ruthless in the dialouage. Recalling Itachi's admonishment to Sasuke that he kill his best friend in order to obtain the mangekyou sharingan, I think it's fair to interpret this as a form of ruthlessness. When Sasuke says, "I can be ruthless in front of you" it seems to be that killing him is going to be what unlocks the secret of that dojutsu (that's eye technique, right?)

Secondly, Naruto has recently obtained a powerful new jutsu, so in the interest of keeping Sasuke and Naruto competitive, it would follow Sasuke must now acquire an enormously powerful jutsu himself.

Last, now that Sasuke has upset his relationship with Orochimaru, he must do something. We know he's not going to sit around the lair no matter how this turns out, so it is natural to guess he'll return to tracking Itachi. Well, as we know, this can only realistically happen in the manga once he controls the MS.

All of this together strongly points toward predicting the purpose of this arc shall be Sasuke acquring the MS.

That all said, I think next chapter we'll see a little more Orochimaru backstory, probably see him near death at the end of the chapter.

bighawke5
March 04, 2007, 05:58 PM
My prediction is this is the arc we're going to see Sasuke obtain the mangekyou sharingan. First, there is a lot of emphasis on being ruthless in the dialouage. Recalling Itachi's admonishment to Sasuke that he kill his best friend in order to obtain the mangekyou sharingan, I think it's fair to interpret this as a form of ruthlessness. When Sasuke says, "I can be ruthless in front of you" it seems to be that killing him is going to be what unlocks the secret of that dojutsu (that's eye technique, right?)

Secondly, Naruto has recently obtained a powerful new jutsu, so in the interest of keeping Sasuke and Naruto competitive, it would follow Sasuke must now acquire an enormously powerful jutsu himself.

Last, now that Sasuke has upset his relationship with Orochimaru, he must do something. We know he's not going to sit around the lair no matter how this turns out, so it is natural to guess he'll return to tracking Itachi. Well, as we know, this can only realistically happen in the manga once he controls the MS.

All of this together strongly points toward predicting the purpose of this arc shall be Sasuke acquring the MS.

That all said, I think next chapter we'll see a little more Orochimaru backstory, probably see him near death at the end of the chapter.

i thought u had to kill someone close to you(like someone that u have a type of brotherly relationship with even if not ur brother or some type of love or friendship like naruto and sasuke) and kill them to obtain the magenkyou sharingan. isn't that what itachi explained. i don't think u can just kill anyone u just know like that and get the magenkyou sharingan or sasuke would've done it many times if he wanted to. he and orochimaru dont have any bonds so by killing him he wont get the magenkyou sharingan. i dont know why ppl keep saying he would get it by killing oro.

erieru
March 04, 2007, 06:33 PM
I think Oro will be beaten by Sasuke somehow, just because of how weak he is at this moment, however, I think the decisive person in this battle will be Kabuto. Kabuto + Sasuke = Oro dead ; Kabuto + Oro = Oro lives and Sasuke escapes. That's how I see it, and my theory behind how Kakashi got his MSharingan is that he copied it from Itachi when Itachi used it against him, he did have his (kakashi's) Sharingan activated when he got attacked by Itachi.
I also hope we get to see something about Akatsuki's response to the death of two of their members and also what happened to Kakuzu's ring (I think hidan's is still in the hole)

tupacamaru
March 04, 2007, 07:05 PM
No one sees akatsuki interfering the fight? since they have to deal with oro...

Toad Sage
March 04, 2007, 07:08 PM
@bighawke-I didn't elaborate too much on my point because it's a prediction thread, but what I'm trying to say is the real meaning of "kill someone close to you" is to become truly ruthless. Orochimaru tells Sasuke he needs to become rutheless to kill Itachi, and Sasuke says he cannot because they are not who he wants to kill. Once he attacks Orochimaru, however, he says he is ready to become "ruthless" so I'm saying "ruthless" here means more than just beat people up. It's being used with special significance, to suggest the sort of feelings that ignite the mangekyou sharingan. Last, Orochimaru isn't just anyone to Sasuke, he's Sasuke's sensei, so there is a bond of sorts there... I think breaking the bond is what's important, and you break a bond by becoming ruthless. Just recall how much emphasis has been placed on the notion of bonds elsewhere in the series. I think it is the key to predicting this arc.

THETRUTH.com
March 04, 2007, 07:10 PM
i thought u had to kill someone close to you(like someone that u have a type of brotherly relationship with even if not ur brother or some type of love or friendship like naruto and sasuke) and kill them to obtain the magenkyou sharingan. isn't that what itachi explained. i don't think u can just kill anyone u just know like that and get the magenkyou sharingan or sasuke would've done it many times if he wanted to. he and orochimaru dont have any bonds so by killing him he wont get the magenkyou sharingan. i dont know why ppl keep saying he would get it by killing oro.

While this is the most excepted theory behind obtaining the MS. Kakashi certainly didnt use this method but when it comes down to it we have never seen the moment someone got the MS. Did Itachi get it from killing his friend or his clan? In may be like DBZ were Goku went SS for one reason and Vegeta went SS for another reason. The obtaining of MS may be an individual quest everyone needing to find their own way.

ciardha1966
March 04, 2007, 07:28 PM

Snort! You are so going to eat your words, and I will laugh. The chances of Kishimoto revealing Orochimaru as the eight tailed snake looks near certain to me. I think it might even be revealed in the next chapter.

As for the flashbacks=death, not always with Kishimoto, even with flashbacks during a battle. He's just as likely to use it to add depth to a character. (Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, etc...)

Kabuto's loyality to Orochimaru is a question. Something no has brought up is Kabuto's own ties to the Akatsuki. Could he perhaps believe in their plan still and be concealing that from Orochimaru. What if he does and has stuck by Orochimaru because he knows he's the 8 tailed snake. Maybe the drugs he's been giving Orochimaru haven't been helping Orochimaru but weakning him to the point where Kabuto felt he might be able to alert the Akatsuki that they could take him. If this is Kabuto's plan he will let Sasuke fight Orochimaru to a point, but won't let him kill. He clearly hates Sasuke though, so he probably hopes Sasuke will weaken Orochimaru but end up so injured he'll die untreated. Plus I'm sure he knows about Itachi and why Sasuke wants to kill him. By calling up the Akatsuki, Kabuto will kill two birds with one stone.

kingfencer
March 04, 2007, 07:32 PM
^ ... he's not eight tail...

erieru
March 04, 2007, 08:02 PM
While this is the most excepted theory behind obtaining the MS. Kakashi certainly didnt use this method but when it comes down to it we have never seen the moment someone got the MS. Did Itachi get it from killing his friend or his clan? In may be like DBZ were Goku went SS for one reason and Vegeta went SS for another reason. The obtaining of MS may be an individual quest everyone needing to find their own way.

I posted this in last page but it looks like it got ignored somehow :(
would it be too farfetched to say that Kakashi copied MS when Itachi used it on him? Or maybe (even tho' it may be a very small possibility) Kakashi even planed it that way, and that may answer why Itachi was so surprise when he faced kakashi later.
and I don't think Oro is a bijuu, it doesn't fit the story IMO

sirlipton
March 04, 2007, 08:43 PM
Sasuke will defeat oro, then he will head to find his brother. aka will unlease an attack against naruto and the village ,and i predict sasuke will come in this fight and help out naruto when things start looking bad for the village.

kheopz
March 04, 2007, 08:48 PM
My predictions is simple Oro doesn't die (somehow) and Sasuke doesn't obtain MS. To be frank his bond with Naruto is far greater then his sensei Oro. I agree with Toad on this that Sasuke needs to be ruthless against someone he has a bond with but it will turn out not to be the case. Sasuke is avoiding somehow to kill Naruto in that process or dismissed that is the way to go but he is contradicting himself by killing Oro. He sweared not to obtain MS they way itachi by not Killing someone sloe but now he is killing his sensei to obtain MS.... My other prediction/theory will be that he will have to go to some other training or so to obtain MS or find a way to kill itachi without it .. BTW everytime Sasuke has bragged or boast about himself he get his ass whooped.

Naruto93
March 04, 2007, 08:55 PM
yeah he does get his ass whooped everytime he boasts i frankly think that sasuke will get ms but i cant think of a plauible way beside killing naruto.or sakura dieing with him saying how really did love her then his sharingan starts to spin and bam ms. also can anyone tell me if there is naruto vs yondaime thread...............?

arslan
March 04, 2007, 09:54 PM
i predict sasuke is getting away from oro while oro might survive thought there is a great chance that oro might die. sasuke gaining MS during this fight was never a possibility. i think kakashi will help sasuke gain MS the nonviolent way i suppose

bighawke5
March 04, 2007, 10:22 PM
I think Oro will be beaten by Sasuke somehow, just because of how weak he is at this moment, however, I think the decisive person in this battle will be Kabuto. Kabuto + Sasuke = Oro dead ; Kabuto + Oro = Oro lives and Sasuke escapes. That's how I see it, and my theory behind how Kakashi got his MSharingan is that he copied it from Itachi when Itachi used it against him, he did have his (kakashi's) Sharingan activated when he got attacked by Itachi.
I also hope we get to see something about Akatsuki's response to the death of two of their members and also what happened to Kakuzu's ring (I think hidan's is still in the hole)

that would be cool but then it would mean that sasuke also knows magenkyou sharingan since he saw it the time itachi was trying to capture naruto with the water guy and his big sword. the thing is you can copy ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu moves with the sharingan but not the bloodline limits. just like sasuke can't copy byakugan, since its not his bloddline limit. the magenkyou sharingan is not something which can be copied, its attained, there are requirements for it and one was to kill the person thats closest to ur heart, like a friend and kakashi knows the other way to obtain it
if it was something which u could copy then sasuke wouldve had it a long time ago in the first part of the manga. plus its a bloodline limit not a jutsu.

Angel2Demon
March 04, 2007, 10:29 PM
I really want Kabuto to help him at least. He has this super kick*ss technique in the hands. That paralizing nerve thingy, ne? I don't think an Akatsuki would bother itself to interrupt the battle... >.>

Edit: plus, I think Sasuke has gone far too coward to attack a weirdly sick gramps. Even if Orochimaru's body is turning into mut and will take over Sasuke's body, Sasuke really turned into a coward show-off. (Although... he still has kick*ss attacks xD) And if Kabuto leaves Oro to fight with Sasuke... what the hell have he been doing all these three years? Why didn't he simply escape? WTH how come he will betray Oro so easily? O,o

Saifi
March 04, 2007, 11:20 PM
ok i didnt want to take a side (most likely losing one) but i do have 1 question , u say oro is going to die ! when hes the rebirth /reincarnation symbol white snake !

also how exactly do u think sauske will kill oro ? cut him in half with his sword? we al;ready saw the kyubbi naruto do it , didnt kill him then , no reason it will now ! will sauske pierce him with his cs2 chidori ? how will that be any different ? oro is made up of unending snakes , the only way sauske can hope to kill oro is to kill every single one of those snakes , and i doubt he can do that , i dont think he has a single jutsu that is strong enough ! and even if he did i am sure some of those slimy snakes will slink away and oro will get another body !

razor
March 04, 2007, 11:30 PM
I think Oro will learn that snake cannot fly in the air.after this Oro will try get bird type body so he can fly like sasuke said.but it's already too late...so sasuke may kill him in few chapter more.or maybe in chapter 345.and kabuto will feel guilty that he follow wrong guy.so he will follow sasuke and be a good man.i gotta say that kabuto is a nice guy in bad guy world.lol.

p/s - i felt tension a bit because my boss mad with me because not finish my work on time(suppose to submit yesterday).hahahaha.

kakukoya
March 04, 2007, 11:33 PM
Hmm... Kabuto is plainly dubious as it is... as for Oro... the snake wouldn't die so easily... he regards Sasuke as "better than him at that age" but thats how it is, Oro might likely go into hiding again... and don't forget that Sasuke's cursed seal is powered by Oro in a sense...

Nate43
March 05, 2007, 12:02 AM
My Prediction is that the Next Chapter is Mostly About Oro's Past then it gets back to the Fight at the End

paptimus
March 05, 2007, 12:35 AM
ok i didnt want to take a side (most likely losing one) but i do have 1 question , u say oro is going to die ! when hes the rebirth /reincarnation symbol white snake !

also how exactly do u think sauske will kill oro ? cut him in half with his sword? we al;ready saw the kyubbi naruto do it , didnt kill him then , no reason it will now ! will sauske pierce him with his cs2 chidori ? how will that be any different ? oro is made up of unending snakes , the only way sauske can hope to kill oro is to kill every single one of those snakes , and i doubt he can do that , i dont think he has a single jutsu that is strong enough ! and even if he did i am sure some of those slimy snakes will slink away and oro will get another body !

well,i am sure oro has only one head ,so i just hope that sasuke doesnt realize that and attack oros head cuz he wont be able to regenerate that ,and this is the only way to kill a large snake,even one as big as orochi.

Yondaime Uzumaki
March 05, 2007, 02:11 AM
Wow. This latest chapter changes my view of Oro completely. Now it seems that Oro and Sasuke have more in common then I originally thought. Oro transfers from body to body not for immortally, but to meet his reincarnated parents. How is that different from Sasuke? They both do whatever they feel is necessary to achieve their personal goals, however selfish they might be. It's funny how Sasuke talks bad about Oro, not knowing that he is exactly the same. Anyway, I doubt Oro will die but I could be wrong.

yemsta
March 05, 2007, 02:11 AM
that would be cool but then it would mean that sasuke also knows magenkyou sharingan since he saw it the time itachi was trying to capture naruto with the water guy and his big sword. the thing is you can copy ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu moves with the sharingan but not the bloodline limits. just like sasuke can't copy byakugan, since its not his bloddline limit. the magenkyou sharingan is not something which can be copied, its attained, there are requirements for it and one was to kill the person thats closest to ur heart, like a friend and kakashi knows the other way to obtain it
if it was something which u could copy then sasuke wouldve had it a long time ago in the first part of the manga. plus its a bloodline limit not a jutsu.

But sasuke has never directlyseen the ms in use before if im not mistaken

venicia777
March 05, 2007, 02:24 AM
But sasuke has never directlyseen the ms in use before if im not mistaken

Didnt itachi use MS on him as a kid to torment his mind after he killed the clan? and didnt sasuke also see itachi's eyes get to the mangekyou shape when the Uhciha police came to question him about Shisui's death?

bighawke5
March 05, 2007, 07:37 AM
Didnt itachi use MS on him as a kid to torment his mind after he killed the clan? and didnt sasuke also see itachi's eyes get to the mangekyou shape when the Uhciha police came to question him about Shisui's death?

he also saw it with his sharingan i think when itachi kicked his ass at the hotel where itachi and the guy with the huge sword were trying to capture naruto and then jiraiya came. so he pretty much has seen it couple times and had it used against him.

Amano
March 05, 2007, 07:51 AM
I think next chapter will be a bit about Oro's past and a few slides fighting .. Then we ll probably see Kabuto interfering too and then it depends really on how strong the author wants Sasuke to look .. he is either gonna fight against both and force the two of them to retreat .. or, and I think this is more likely, it will probably be Sasuke who retreats realising that he cant deal with both. We may see him using this jutsu he wasnt allowed to use against Naruto.

hayoula
March 05, 2007, 10:29 AM
In the next chapter we will see a couple of pages about Oro's past and then we will return to the fight observing that Sasuke is having the upper hand and kicking the ... out of Oro. But at the end of the chapter or probably later in the coming chapters we will see Oro using his trump card that he had been hiding up his sleeve upto now. Anyway in the end Sasuke is going to barely make it out of Oro's layer and flee and Oro is weakened and in desparate need of a new host. (Perhaps Kabuto)

damagichour
March 05, 2007, 12:39 PM
Oros story is gonna be similar to what Sasuke went through, some sort of dramatic ending to parents lives. Thus giving Oro his own reasons for doing what he does.

Now during this fight Oro tells his story, Sasuke now knowing the truth looks at Oro with some respect, even thinks of him as a friend, then kills Oro(which is gonna be off the charts if it happens)then he learns the Ms Sharingan. Maybe.

Gold Knight
March 05, 2007, 05:28 PM
Added the link to the first post -.- Guess des forgot.

diegocfq
March 05, 2007, 06:00 PM
I just hope things don't drag on too much, Kishimoto always exceeds my patience limits of waiting =P, I want either to Sasuke win or lose quickly so the story can move on (in both possible results the story will show us something new)

oblivionjedi
March 05, 2007, 07:04 PM
this is what i want to happen in chapter 345:
orochimaru gets really pissed off at sasuke cuz he's talking so much crap, and then he takes over his body, but sasuke's will burn deeply in oro's soul, that now oro will seek Itachi and will kill him for sure...
question: can oro do any jutsu or special moves being a snake? can he like summon or something?

slim!
March 05, 2007, 08:47 PM
this is what i want to happen in chapter 345:
orochimaru gets really pissed off at sasuke cuz he's talking so much crap, and then he takes over his body, but sasuke's will burn deeply in oro's soul, that now oro will seek Itachi and will kill him for sure...
question: can oro do any jutsu or special moves being a snake? can he like summon or something?

Answer?: Little is known about orochimaru's snake form
but seeing that he has no arms or legs I doubt he would be able to

Naruto93
March 05, 2007, 08:49 PM
well for all people who say kakshi gained ms by coping it and that sauke could have too. well no because im pretty sure as a kid sasuke didnt have sharingan and sharingan got knocked out of him before itachi used ms the other time im preety sure. which ois different since kakshi's shringan stays and cant be knocked out of. i really dont like this explaination of how kakshi got ms though.

lobo971
March 06, 2007, 12:02 AM
i predict more scenes from Oro's past, and Kabuto willingly giving his body to fight Sasuke... and using his hidden medic bloodline whatsoever skills to control Oro's powers wich was what he had in mind aaaalll the time ( seriously, we need to know more about kabuto now.. it's about time!)

Equil
March 06, 2007, 03:25 AM
I,m agree with lobo971
it's about time we know much about kabuto

warbandit66
March 06, 2007, 08:15 AM
yes we do need to know about kabuto because the enigma surrounding him has started to grate on me, I mean how long is Kishimoto going to keep his past and intentions a secret?

GPZrag
March 06, 2007, 12:04 PM
yes we do need to know about kabuto because the enigma surrounding him has started to grate on me, I mean how long is Kishimoto going to keep his past and intentions a secret?

but kabuto's past has been unfold long time ago... sandaime told us about him and sasori did too... so i don't see where is the enigma here?; the only thing we don't know about kabuto is "his goals" besides that we do know everything about him... :)

cerventus
March 06, 2007, 12:11 PM
Maybe kabuto helped oro to do his snake form.
Which might see in more flashback

warbandit66
March 06, 2007, 12:18 PM
we still need to know about his 'old blood' and we only know that he was the son of a well known medic nin and how he came to konaha nothing major

JJJJS
March 06, 2007, 01:05 PM
Here's my two cents: the Mangekyou cannot be copied.

Why? The Mangekyou is a much more advanced and presumably complex technique than normal Sharingan. So if the Mangekyou can be copied, presumably so can regular Sharingan. For example, with Kakashi's help, Sasuke could have gone straight to the higher-level (three dot) Sharingan as soon as he got his. All he'd have had to do was look in Kakashi's eyes, or at most have Kakashi perform some Sharingan-based genjutsu, etc. Kakashi had every chance to do this between missions, and it wouldn't have taken more than ten minutes for an immediate increase in combat ability.

So why didn't this happen, given that Kakashi wanted to see Sasuke as strong as he could be? The only reasons I can think of are:
-It's a plot hole, Kakashi acting in an unrealistic way so that Sasuke can be kept weaker for longer in the manga as neccessary. Of course there's no reason to assume this; we'll give the author some credit for better writing than that.
-The higher-level sharingan was copyable, but Kakashi didn't know it. I find this unlikely; he knows how the eye works better than almost anyone living.
-The higher-level sharingan is not copyable, but Mangekyou is. This seems farfetched, but the author could probably make a case for it: "It's the same technique, only done better; it's not a technique Sasuke doesn't already know, he's just not good enough at doing it yet or something. Mangekyou, on the other hand, he doesn't know how to do." I think this seems too unlikely to assume it's true without official confirmation.

As far as I can tell, that encompasses every possibility. So if you don't like one of those reasons, then you'll have to concede that normal Sharingan can't copy MS (by which I mean, seeing it with Sharingan isn't enough to be able to perform it; whether he "understands how it works" or not isn't very important.)

shachi
March 06, 2007, 03:00 PM
I think each stage of the Sharingan emerges only if your life or the lives of your loved ones are in peril. In the same way that Naruto was only able to access the Kyuubi's chakra in near-death situations, Sasuke's will attain the MS only when he is pushed to his absolute limit.

Itachi said that you needed to kill your best friend in order to obtain the MS.

Well, who makes a better or more challenging opponent than someone who knows you, your strengths, weaknesses, tendencies, style, etc.? Who better to push you to the limits than this kind of opponent?

If Orochimaru pushes Sasuke to his limit, Sasuke could come away with both the victory and the power he covets: the MS.

slim!
March 06, 2007, 07:18 PM
If kishi gives sasuke m.s. this early then he should have named the show sasuke instead of naruto.

FatalFlaw
March 06, 2007, 07:47 PM
Um.

No Mangekyo Sharingan. No way.

You can't copy the technique, or else the Uchiha clan would have used it right against Itachi when he killed them all. Also, Kakashi's MS would have been exactly the same as Itachi's. It's not.

cerventus
March 06, 2007, 11:04 PM
Naruto need mountains to overcome..thus why the show is call NARUTO and not Sasuke.

I perdict it is reveal that Zetsu is secretly teaching Sasuke thus giving him the confident of defeating Oro ...

However, Oro will escape death..

We will see oro use Kusanagi but not with the mouth as usual.
Sasuke will use his level 2 Chidori.

STOIC
March 06, 2007, 11:27 PM
some more background story.. highly anticipated.. Orochimaru's parents and what they were to Konoha.. what they looked like even and how strong they were if they birthed the genius Orochimaru. this will be Very interesting to see where orochimaru is coming from and even a point where he had feelings.

I hope they try to get oro on a Good Guy side (not complete good, but not as Bad as akatsuki or even sasuke) you dont make a character that strong and detailed and keep him as a bad guy forever. when you start to reveal his motives and background, that in its own sheds light on the character.

sasuke kill orochimaru? i doubt it.. im preetty sure oro will come out with some hurts.. and hopefully kishi uses this scene as well to go into kabuto.. there is enormous secrecy surrounding his background. who was the medical nin that raised him. what happened to him and why is kabuto so good(strong). then, why is he on Oro's side... what can oro possibly do for him for him to obtain His goal..

sasuke.. ahh. this will be a great scene to really see how strong he is and what tools he has at his disposal.. allow the story to go further rather than naruto simply trying ot bring him back.. finally see where sasuke plans to go before he can kill itachi.. he wont be able to fight itachi without the MS so how does he plan on obtaining it.. possibly getting at naruto to befriend him and then kill him? is that viable? very good point in the story we are in.. the akatsuki's true intentions have been revealed.. sasuke is strong as shit.. oro.. finally getting into his background.. hes so cool... kishi wouldnt DARE kill him.. naruto strong and new technique

by the way.. anybody know the difference between hiraishin and shunshin no jutsu? when did they even Mention hiraishin? when we were in the kakashi gaiden.. we only saw the hiraishin. shunshin. any information on hiraishin would be much appreciated.. and finally....

Kadoman.. you have the coolest F*n quote "My name is Uchiha Sasuke. You tried to take my body. Prepare to die." hahahah i was watching that damned moving like 2 weeks ago (Y) Cheers

sharingan_kakashi
March 06, 2007, 11:33 PM
Prediction:
1. Kabuto stops Sasuke from killing Orochimaru
2. or Sasuke kills Oro and Kabut now has a new master.

by the way.. anybody know the difference between hiraishin and shunshin no jutsu? when did they even Mention hiraishin? when we were in the kakashi gaiden.. we only saw the hiraishin. shunshin. any information on hiraishin would be much appreciated.. and finally....

i was aconfused about that too, i concluded that hirashin was when the other konoha ninjas threw noted kunais to enemy hideouts and the other ninja said dont even blink because u will miss it, now you will see why he is called the Yellow Flash (or something like that)
But Hiraishin was never mentioned at all.
Can anyone clarify..

Sawya
March 07, 2007, 03:02 AM
Oro is in the deep shit right now , so Sasuke will beat the trash out of him , and then Oro some way get the chance to get Sasukes body, Sasuke will probably do something in the last sec, then Kabuto gets in the room and Orochimaru has no other way then to transfer in Kabutos body. This way Oro will not dye , but his next target will be the revenge on Sasuke . But Sasuke will get away but I relly can´t predict where he would go (sorry for the creepy english)

IchiT2
March 07, 2007, 10:49 AM
Sup guys, this is actually my first time posting really on any forums about Naruto im usually just a reader, but i have been following Naruto since Day 1..

My prediction as to the next chapter, is from Sasuke telling ORO you can no longer teach me anything im wondering.

Has Sasuke Learned Mangkeyou yet?

Some people are saying many different things, he might have been on and undercover mission to kill Oro, or he may join Akatsuki.

My prediction is this, i think Sasuke hasnt learned Mangkeyou yet, and there is only one way for him to learn it, Whos That? Kakashi, yes he is going to seek Kakashi as soon as he finds out Kakashi can use Mangkeyou and beg for training.

I hope he kills ORO, but it probably wont happen this chapter, i think oro is gonna run like a girl, find another body and start all over again.

Sasuke will seek out Kakashi, but it wont happen yet, maybe he will go find Itachi and get whooped again, then Itachi will tell him your pathetic or something along them lines and that a non Uchiha was able to get Mangkeyou, then he will learn of Kakashi.

last one here
March 07, 2007, 10:56 AM
After Sasuke kills Oro and leaves a booldy mess, Kabuto walks in and moans, "look what you did, now I got to clean this up."

Remus
March 07, 2007, 10:57 AM
Prediction:
1. Kabuto stops Sasuke from killing Orochimaru
2. or Sasuke kills Oro and Kabut now has a new master.
i was aconfused about that too, i concluded that hirashin was when the other konoha ninjas threw noted kunais to enemy hideouts and the other ninja said dont even blink because u will miss it, now you will see why he is called the Yellow Flash (or something like that)
But Hiraishin was never mentioned at all.
Can anyone clarify..

Hiraishin ist the Jutsu which Summons oneself. The Seal is essential because it determines the place you summon yourself. It's instant movement. But you need a seal near it to determine the place. How it works is still unknown though. I dont want to go to deep into interpretating how this seal reacts to the user so thats it I suppose.

shachi
March 07, 2007, 11:02 AM
Hiraishin almost seems like a reverse kawarimi (the subsitution jutsu). or an offensive version of kawarimi. sorry off-topic.

full_metal_pancake
March 07, 2007, 12:17 PM
Not sure if this idea has been floated already, but I think Sasuke might actually kill Orochimaru andwhen he does, he gets his Mangekyou Sharingan.
As Sasuke has to kill his "best friend" or there-abouts to get Mangekyou, maybe its Orochimaru who fits the bill now? He would be about the closest thing to a "best friend" Sasuke has at the moment...my 0.02c anyways

cerventus
March 07, 2007, 12:30 PM
I doubt that Sasuke has MS. Although it would be cool to see Him using MS when it comes to his fight with Naruto when Naruto outsmart him.

I think we will see a flash back of sasuke first few session with Oro.

venicia777
March 07, 2007, 01:42 PM
i really want him to get power his own way like he said he would. Maybe a power to rival the MS that itachi doesnt know or may ridicule but may get beat by it. But it looks like most want him to get MS because many feel it is the only chance he may have against Itachi.

for the flashbacks-- i just hope they continue with the Orochimaru flashback last week. i want to see more of him in his infancy. ii never expected him to be this cute.

jerger
March 07, 2007, 02:42 PM
I don't know if sasuke should get MS yet, my aunt has it and all she can do is lay in bed all day and yell for my uncle.

I have been predicting one of these

A. he gets MS from killing oro
B. oro does the body stealing jitsu, only to realize that sasuke finished the jitsu first... leaving his body for sasuke.
C. some lame battle were sasuke wins (it will look great in anime... but the battle looks weak for this one in manga compared to naruto's).

sirlipton
March 07, 2007, 03:45 PM
the battle will end and it will look like sasuke came out on top, but what he or anyone else doesnt know is that oro is lying dormaint inside of him, and will be revealed down the road. sasuke will defeat his brother and then oro will take over and that will be the final battle between him and naruto.

warbandit66
March 07, 2007, 04:32 PM
the battle will end and it will look like sasuke came out on top, but what he or anyone else doesnt know is that oro is lying dormaint inside of him, and will be revealed down the road. sasuke will defeat his brother and then oro will take over and that will be the final battle between him and naruto.

I agree and it will lead to the tragic final showdown where sasuke manages to fight internally with Oro and will ask naruto to kill him in order to save him and others from Oro, it will be a major twist because the one who wanted to save him ends up killing him

erieru
March 07, 2007, 04:49 PM
I dunno, I hope none of these happens and we get surprise somehow, I really wish that Oro is beaten by Sasuke (I'm not a Sasuke fan but I just don't like the idea of Oro taking over his body and an internal fight between them all the time, bleh! lame) then Oro takes over kabuto's body or something like that, if he gets Kabuto's medicine knowledge then maybe he can stay in that body longer than 3 years or something like that.

:offtopic also, why hasn't Naruto asked anyone about who that f()*&(*&^ this Uchiha Madara is??? I mean, you would think that he would get curious and ask kakashi or someone.

cerventus
March 07, 2007, 07:40 PM
"also, why hasn't Naruto asked anyone about who that f()*&(*&^ this Uchiha Madara is??? I mean, you would think that he would get curious and ask kakashi or someone."

I think this is a good way to weave into the story. Naruto will ask Kakashi who is Uchiha Madara while Oro and Sasuke is fighting. When Kakashi tells Naruto what type of person Madara is...

Sasuke will show us something crazy just like how Madara is.

ITACHIWIFE
March 07, 2007, 11:56 PM
i say when i wake up tommorrow no raw

and sasuke still be alive

I predict manga will be late and we will see an Agony thread made.

I know sasuke won’t die. And I don’t think Orochimaru is dead as well. I think there is a possibility that they might be split personality of Orochi & sasuke within Sasuke body. Or Orochimaru would be place inside of Sasuke body some thing similar to what Naruto got inside of him.

Or Orochimaru is defeated, But going to take Kabuto body when he enter the room.

Jinto
March 08, 2007, 12:08 AM
i say when i wake up tommorrow no raw

and sasuke still be alive

LoL, I agree about the no raw thing.

Listen everyone, there is no way in hell little baby Sasuke can beat the one and only Itachi. Itachi has such an advantage it's not even funny. Besides, he is the most powerful character in the show next to the Kyuubi, and possibly Yondaime and Akatsuki leader.

LoL, I agree about the no raw thing.

Listen everyone, there is no way in hell little baby Sasuke can beat the one and only Itachi. Itachi has such an advantage it's not even funny. Besides, he is the most powerful character in the show next to the Kyuubi, and possibly Yondaime and Akatsuki leader.
He's powerful.. yes. But there is people more powerful than Itachi in the show and there is people who has more potential to be greater than Itachi as well.

But I also agreed that Sasuke is no where near Itachi level. But he still has time....

For telling you who is stronger than Itachi.. jiriaya is stronger than Itachi,1st,2nd,3rd,4th and Kakashi father was stronger than Itachi. Donzou is stronger than Itachi as well. there is so many people who is stronger than Itachi. not mention bad guys out there who is stronger than Itachi..

But as we all know.. the Raw! will be late.. i can tell how many people going to be crying.

alehkcis
March 08, 2007, 01:35 AM
hi guys im new in this forum..jiraya is stronger than the 4th? but then why did lots of people is saying the the 4th is the finest shinobi that konoha has ever produced..and why do lots of people think naruto can surpass the 4th..why dont they jsut say naruto can surpass jiraya..sorry for the off topic

L Desu
March 08, 2007, 01:45 AM
"also, why hasn't Naruto asked anyone about who that f()*&(*&^ this Uchiha Madara is??? I mean, you would think that he would get curious and ask kakashi or someone."

I think this is a good way to weave into the story. Naruto will ask Kakashi who is Uchiha Madara while Oro and Sasuke is fighting. When Kakashi tells Naruto what type of person Madara is...

Sasuke will show us something crazy just like how Madara is.

I like how you think cerventus. My question to you guys is who is the leader of the Akatsuki. If you look at the leaders' eyes then you can see that he has speacial eyes like the Uchiha. I believe that he is Uchiha Madara.

JiraiyasGirl83
March 08, 2007, 02:02 AM
I like how you think cerventus. My question to you guys is who is the leader of the Akatsuki. If you look at the leaders' eyes then you can see that he has speacial eyes like the Uchiha. I believe that he is Uchiha Madara.

I just wanna know so that the AL theories can stop, true or not. The theories and rumours run so rampant of NF. I agree though, imo, with whats been brought to light, theres a good chance AL could be Madara more than anyone else. Cept the Orangey-brown hair thing doesn't coincide with the rest of the physical genetics of the Uchiha clan. I mean, he could be a nobody we've never heard of, Kabuto, or possibly Yondy, but i personally don't beileve that.

I also agree with cerventus though. Geez Naruto really. Such a curious fellow and yet he has yet to ask the most revealing and important of questions. Damn you plot no jutsu! :mad

THETRUTH.com
March 08, 2007, 02:12 AM
hi guys im new in this forum..jiraya is stronger than the 4th? but then why did lots of people is saying the the 4th is the finest shinobi that konoha has ever produced..and why do lots of people think naruto can surpass the 4th..why dont they jsut say naruto can surpass jiraya..sorry for the off topic

I dont think that is what Karma was saying. I think he was saying Jiraiya along with Shodai, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondi, and Hatake Sakumo (kakashi dad) were all stronger than Itachi.

Oh yeah, Welcome to MH :Gaipose

alehkcis
March 08, 2007, 02:40 AM
thnx..sorry if i misunderstood his post..

dimplez
March 08, 2007, 10:51 AM
mayb naruto will save them all

I dont think that is what Karma was saying. I think he was saying Jiraiya along with Shodai, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondi, and Hatake Sakumo (kakashi dad) were all stronger than Itachi.

Oh yeah, Welcome to MH :Gaipose
you got that right..

Uchiha Slayer
March 08, 2007, 12:03 PM
Those Oro flashbacks got to mean something...I predict somethings got to happen to Oro for Kishi to put flashbacks in at a time like this. I just cant put my money on what it is. I'll give it a try:

1. No Oro will not die
2. Something will happen where Kubuto might be taken over by Oro.
3. Sasuke flee

But none of my predictions cant support the reason why Kishi put flashbacks of Oro in at this point..I just dont know :(

No one saying the 4th was the finest Shinobi. But he's among the finest and consider how he died at his young age. Naruto is the main Character with alot of mystery surrounding him and the 4th hokage who happen to be the one that seal the kyuubi inside of Naruto.

So tell me why would naruto would want to be compared to Jiriaya when the 4th Hokage is consider a Hero of the leaf village? I would rather want to surpass someone like the 4th Hokage if i was in his shoes as well. Because it takes guts to take up a title Has the Hokage. being a Hokage is similar to Joining the America Army at this moment because you know for sure you'll be going to either Iraq & Afghanistan at one day. and you know if you live or Die you'll be consider a Hero when you return. why? Because a lot of people doesn’t have the guts to join. :Godaime

zerokule
March 08, 2007, 01:29 PM
I always thought that the AL had eyes like Kurenai, they always looked like circles, not the teardrop like shape of the Sharingan.

BTW, where is the 346 prediction thread? I thought 345 was out last week.

JiraiyasGirl83
March 08, 2007, 01:33 PM
hi guys im new in this forum..jiraya is stronger than the 4th? but then why did lots of people is saying the the 4th is the finest shinobi that konoha has ever produced..and why do lots of people think naruto can surpass the 4th..why dont they jsut say naruto can surpass jiraya..sorry for the off topic.

Well consider this. Kakashi has said recently that every new generation that springs up is destined to surpass the previous one. Jiraiya taught the 4th. 4th became strong and accomplished at that time what no one else could do. The difference is that Jiraiya has lived many more years and Yondy's time was short. So Jiraiya has experience, whereas Yondy acheived alot in a short span of time. Because of his abilities, him dying young, and the circumstances of his death, the 4th is the stuff of legend.

Naruto has the blessing of being trained by both the 4th's sensei and the 4th's genius apprentice, (Kakashi). He also has chakra jammed pack in him like nobody's business, has Kyuubi, and furthermore he is linked directly to Yondy in some way. The 4th was said to have chosen Naruto as the Kyuubi's holder because he believed Naruto to be strong enough and save Konoha one day, therefore he wanted everyone to view him as a hero, a savior. Which has not been acknowleged by everyone just quite yet, but is bound to be. Therefore, in order for that to happen he will have to surpass the 4th in a big way. Furthermore, Kakashi said that if anyone could do it, it would be Naruto.

Jinto
March 08, 2007, 02:24 PM
He's powerful.. yes. But there is people more powerful than Itachi in the show and there is people who has more potential to be greater than Itachi as well.

But I also agreed that Sasuke is no where near Itachi level. But he still has time....

For telling you who is stronger than Itachi.. jiriaya is stronger than Itachi,1st,2nd,3rd,4th and Kakashi father was stronger than Itachi. Donzou is stronger than Itachi as well. there is so many people who is stronger than Itachi. not mention bad guys out there who is stronger than Itachi..

First off how is Jiraiya stronger then Itachi if Itachi himself is stronger then Orochimaru who is in turn stronger then Jiraiya? How can the 1st and 2nd Hokages be stronger then Itachi when the third beat them who was then defeated by Oro? How can Kakashi's dad beat Itachi if he's not even part of the main show, both physically and spiritually unlike the Yondaime? And Donzou, what about him? We've seen him once and that's like it. It's not that I'm jocking Itachi (even though he is the shizz) it's just that anyone who becomes an ANBU captain at freakin 13 is powerful in my bingo book. Oh yeah, Mangekyo Sharingan.

First off how is Jiraiya stronger then Itachi if Itachi himself is stronger then Orochimaru who is in turn stronger then Jiraiya? How can the 1st and 2nd Hokages be stronger then Itachi when the third beat them who was then defeated by Oro? How can Kakashi's dad beat Itachi if he's not even part of the main show, both physically and spiritually unlike the Yondaime? And Donzou, what about him? We've seen him once and that's like it. It's not that I'm jocking Itachi (even though he is the shizz) it's just that anyone who becomes an ANBU captain at freakin 13 is powerful in my bingo book. Oh yeah, Mangekyo Sharingan.

Don't get it twisted.. Orochimaru isn't stronger than Jiriaya. and not Because Itachi becomes captain at a young age that doesn't being he's stronger than everyone in the Bingo book. at this moment the AL is stronger than Itachi because he's the leader of Itachi. Plus i don't think Orochimaru couldn't kill Itachi. I think he can't controll Itachi because of Itachi Obtaining the Mangekyo Sharingan.

But if Orochimaru is stronger than Jiriaya he would have killed Jiriaya when they battle. Jiriaya seems to be a Naive person when he Fought Orochimaru thinking that he could have saved him just like Naruto doing.

You got to realized that you not really making alot of sense when you say the 1st,2nd could beat the 3rd. These guys is old people. even at the 3rd old age Orochimaru couldn't fight him with is own Power. he have to use some Jutsu to call for the 1st & 2nd to help him.

When why Kakashi said the new genration will surpass the previous. its because its the truth in reality and in the manga. Because when someone die they isn't much he can do other from what people can add to his legacy & develope some thing new so when that person die it continue.

What you should look at right now - There wasn't a Uchiha
who became Hokage. why? Because there is other clan who is way stronger than them. Plus you might think Kakashi dad shouldn't be mention. But he's well known through out the story. Been said that he was on the same level has a sainnin. not only to mention that we recently heard about donzou who happen to be as stronge as the 3rd hokage. So that let you know there is many people out there that is stronger than Itachi even the sannin we heard about.

What you should look at right now - There wasn't an Uchiha Who became Hokage. Why? Because there is other clans out thier which is stronger than Uchiha. Plus you might think Kakashi dad shouldn't be mention. But he's well known through the story. Mention by the sand lady when Naruto and Kakashi came to rescue Garra.

hmalik1003
March 08, 2007, 04:08 PM
i dident read ya whole post but i can say that orochimaru wasn't able to do any jutsus or use his arms when he was fighting jaraiya and tsunade and he was still doin damaga to jaraiya

Remus
March 08, 2007, 04:26 PM
i dident read ya whole post but i can say that orochimaru wasn't able to do any jutsus or use his arms when he was fighting jaraiya and tsunade and he was still doin damaga to jaraiya

Yeah and you now know why. Because there was a big ass snake hidden in the body. The last chapter really freaked me out. So this whole body switching actually works as some sort of snake skin removal.

Jinto
March 08, 2007, 04:30 PM
A lot of what you say is reasonable and a lot of what I say is reasonable. Neither of us will ever be certain for sure though. My reasoning behind Itachi's power is his status in the show and his age. If he's just as powerful (if not stronger) then most of the strong characters in the show at ages 17-20, what could he be like at age, let's say 27? I still hold firm the belief that the only beings stronger then him are possibly the Akatsuki leader, Yondaime, and maybe Uchiha Madara. Kyuubi for sure though. And besides, Itachi said the only one who can defeat him is another Sharingan user, and you know Kishimoto means Sasuke.

GPZrag
March 08, 2007, 04:39 PM
A lot of what you say is reasonable and a lot of what I say is reasonable. Neither of us will ever be certain for sure though. My reasoning behind Itachi's power is his status in the show and his age. If he's just as powerful (if not stronger) then most of the strong characters in the show at ages 17-20, what could he be like at age, let's say 27? I still hold firm the belief that the only beings stronger then him are possibly the Akatsuki leader, Yondaime, and maybe Uchiha Madara. Kyuubi for sure though. And besides, Itachi said the only one who can defeat him is another Sharingan user, and you know Kishimoto means Sasuke.

OR! mabe the main character of this manga :) :p

as the guy said who quoted you first. Probably the main character.

and never you belief all that crap about only sharigan can defeat a Sharigan. Because at this moment all the pass Hokages wasn't a sharigan holder. same goes for the village around that has Kage.

The Writer loves to surprise is fans and thats what happen through out a story.

Because what i expect to happen is that later down in the manga.. naruto will reveal to the fans that he also has a Advance bloodline. But his bloodline is unique as others but rarer to find and not everyone knows of it. Maybe Not even genius Orochimaru who studies Human body, unless he would have gone for Naruto body or he know but didn’t want to mess with it because he know containing Naruto body will makes him become good. No evil person wants to become good.

jerger
March 08, 2007, 07:02 PM
what if??

sasuke... finishes the seal and oro becomes trapped in his body...

however... oro may be a jinchuuriki... the 8 tail snake demon....

since naruto may be a reincarnation of the 8tails... in human form...

this could mean sasuke will have his own demon now.. giving him more chakra (his plus oros) plus more abilities... however he still will be dependent on oro... since they will share chakra... summons... but sasuke will be like naruto... with a daemon tied to his soul..

Jinto
March 08, 2007, 09:14 PM
Oh I totally agree that Naruto will eventually be the strongest. He is the main character so I expect that much. But I don't think we will ever get to see Itachi have much of a serious battle with any other character besides Sasuke eventually. And likewise, Naruto's main adversary is the Akatsuki leader. Kakashi will most likely have a serious battle with Tobi as well. That actually might be the first Mangekyo vs. Mangekyo battle before the Itachi vs. Sasuke one.

Mattias / Sweden
March 09, 2007, 02:55 PM
Who do you think won? Sasuke or Orochimaru?

Merged with 345 Discussion.

Wind_NiN
March 09, 2007, 03:34 PM
I think that Sasuke won the fight because of his sharingan.

oblivionjedi
March 09, 2007, 03:38 PM
the fight between itachi and orochimaru seemed to have happened in the outside world, the fight between oro and sasuke was in the mental world, i think there orochimaru is even stronger, therefore sharingan or not, once ur there ur dead...

Bukkage
March 09, 2007, 03:42 PM
Well from the way he was acting Ide say it appears Sasuke won the fight. Also now that we have had so long to stare at the last panel I would expect orochimaru to chide Kabuto for asking that question if it was him.

hmalik1003
March 09, 2007, 03:46 PM
sasuke won. we have to continue the manga so

the fight between itachi and orochimaru seemed to have happened in the outside world, the fight between oro and sasuke was in the mental world, i think there orochimaru is even stronger, therefore sharingan or not, once ur there ur dead...

..orochimaru killing sasuke is impossible plot wise. remember plot-no-jutsu

newbi
March 09, 2007, 03:48 PM
Ummm...the first page was kinda creepy, it looks creepy when oro is hangin over Sasuke in that way whit his tounge out.

I for once dosen't want Oro to be defeated, cus as some people said, it feels kinda wrong to have Sasuke walk all over him.

It would be kinda like watching Naruto pwan Jiraya, and that i don't think will happen any day soon....unless all hell brakes loose and Naruto goes Kyuubi, but even then he diden't manage to kill either Jiraya or Oro

Oh well, guessing the way Kishi loves to hype him up i will not be supprised if it happens.

SixthAngel
March 09, 2007, 03:58 PM
So much for Sasuke's big talk since Oro just ATE him. Things are also looking bad for Sasuke in the transfer ritual since the spike genjutsu was not what Itachi used to stop the transfer but instead to surprise Oro and cut his arm off. Oro was also expecting it so I don't see Sasuke being totally in control.

sabyr
March 09, 2007, 04:05 PM
the cover is pretty homo...

Toad Sage
March 09, 2007, 04:06 PM
I have to believe that Kishimoto is not going to drop Sasuke from the story, so it must be the case that Sasuke survived the ritual in one form or another. I'm hestitant to say he won however, because I think that outcome would be too predictable at this moment in the story. I'm really at a lose on this one, but I'm certain this will be a hotly debated point until next week's chapter (or whenever the outcome is eventually settled).

NastyM
March 09, 2007, 04:07 PM
Hmm, interesting what you said about the spike genjutsu 6thangel. When I first red it I thought that the spikes had to do with orochimarus ritual, but I must be the paralizing jutsu that both uchihabrothers use.
Orochimaru seemed a little bit scared when he saw the spikes again. So he´s not in total control either.

Anyway, Sasuke is surely alive, no doupt. But has he been altered by Orochimarus ritual? Maby they kind of share the body together or something like that.

Mattias / Sweden
March 09, 2007, 04:10 PM
Personally i think that Sasuke won. it would be kind of boring if Sasukes whole growth was to no meaning at all. I also came up with a theory that, Orochimaru might be inside Sasukes body but he hasn´t take over him completely. So their personalities might switch from Sasuke to Orochimaru depending on the situation. though the chance that might happen isn´t really big i thought it was a fun idea :amuse

MasterOdin
March 09, 2007, 04:17 PM
I think Orochimaru won overall, but Sasuke is still in there fighting. It's clear from the backstory that Orochimaru has prepared for the genjutsu. Sasuke used the same thing, but now Orochimaru has figured out a way around it.

I also think the point of showing the "bodies" of the past people Orochimaru took over is to show that Sasuke will be in there somewhere. Eventually Sasuke will be released and Orochimaru killed.

Elmdorz
March 09, 2007, 04:20 PM
Well this chapter just showed how much more powerful Itachi is than Orochi. Not only did he break his mental jutsu, he also cut off his hand when Orochimaru tried to defend himself. Thats just insane.

Kusachu
March 09, 2007, 04:21 PM
That cover is so effing hot...I'm so happy...XD

Wind_NiN
March 09, 2007, 04:22 PM
In addition if Naruto could beat Kakuzu then why can't Sasuke beat Oro.
Personally, I think that Naruto's on the same level as Sasuke.

Urazz
March 09, 2007, 04:29 PM
I think Orochimaru won overall, but Sasuke is still in there fighting. It's clear from the backstory that Orochimaru has prepared for the genjutsu. Sasuke used the same thing, but now Orochimaru has figured out a way around it.

I also think the point of showing the "bodies" of the past people Orochimaru took over is to show that Sasuke will be in there somewhere. Eventually Sasuke will be released and Orochimaru killed.

I'm thinking that Sasuke won and absorbed Orochimaru into himself. The "bodies" just show that a remnant of the previous hosts still remains so some of Orochimaru still remains inside of Sasuke like his memories, jutsus, etc. So this way it makes Sasuke more powerful and make it look like Naruto doesn't have a chance when he fights against him.

Part of my reasoning for thinking Sasuke won was his reply to Kabuto's question on who won. It just doesn't seem like Orochimaru would just be silent at Kabuto's question. I picture Orochimaru being arrogant and chiding Kabuto on his lack of faith on his abilities.

aznhotbod
March 09, 2007, 04:29 PM
Orochimaru tried to capture Itachi in a somwhat genjutsu ritual... thats bad idea against a sharingan user and he didnt expect it. A regular 1 on 1 fight, he might not have lost JMHO

hitokugutsu
March 09, 2007, 04:47 PM
Umm didn't anybody found it strange that Kishi totally messed up the timeline with Itachi. Because in part I Sasori states that Oro left 7 years ago, and Itachi would be 10/11 years old or something around that time.....and that defenitely doesn't look like an 11-year old Itachi

And did Itachi just use his genjustsu to slice of Oro's arm.....that is just sick

Elmdorz
March 09, 2007, 05:12 PM
Umm didn't anybody found it strange that Kishi totally messed up the timeline with Itachi. Because in part I Sasori states that Oro left 7 years ago, and Itachi would be 10/11 years old or something around that time.....and that defenitely doesn't look like an 11-year old Itachi

And did Itachi just use his genjustsu to slice of Oro's arm.....that is just sick

Actually no one knows when Itachi joined Akatsuki, but he apparently was a kid when he joined. He had to be most likely 12-13. And ya it doesnt look like a kid itachi but then again, he didnt look like a kid during the past either. He looked pretty grown if you ask me.

Kusachu
March 09, 2007, 05:13 PM

If Sasori said that, (which i don't recall since it's been so long) that would still put Itachi at about 14, since he's about 21 now.

Elmdorz
March 09, 2007, 05:18 PM
If Sasori said that, (which i don't recall since it's been so long) that would still put Itachi at about 14, since he's about 21 now.

I dont recall the exact quote but he said something along the lines of... "Its been 7 years since we've had a meeting like this, Orochimaru left". Sasori said something like that when we first see Akatsuki in the cave. And people say Itachi was captain of anbu squad at 13. Sooo that means he did all that stuff to Orochimaru the same year. So he was most likely 13 when he joined Akatsuki which is crazy.