PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 266 Discussion [Bleach]

Galth
March 02, 2007, 07:18 PM
Grab your 266 goodies here:
The Bleach 266 R/T/S Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16536.0)

So, we learn that Renji cannot use BanKai in this battle, and fighting an Espada of rank eight, he definitely needed it! Moreso, it seems he killed this Espada's brother, so even though Zaeru-Apollo says he was scum, is he still mad about that?

And Rukia's battle continues, with Kaien showing us the ShiKai form of his zanpakutou, how will she defeat her previous training partner?

And don't forget, the awesome colour pages <3333333

Such a great chapter, predict away----...

ANBU4U
March 02, 2007, 09:53 PM
Well one things certain now, Kaien is'nt an Arrancar. His Shikai was just that, a shikai. No physical alterations of any sort.

I cant say for certain he's a Vaizard (tho im fairly certain) but he most deffinately is'nt an arrancar.

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 12:33 AM
I don't think that Zaeruapollo gives a shit about Ilforte's death, to be honest. I think he's looking at this mostly from an experimental perspective--Ilforte's loss gave him the chance to kill and capture a captain-class Shinigami.

As to next week's chapter, I don't see Rukia fighting by herself, if at all for more than one chapter, unless Kubo doesn't put it in the chapter at all or gives it very little face time. My guess is that she'll either lose, escape or get help. If it's the thrid choice, then it'd be awesome if it were Ichigo--if only to see him fight Kaien.

aznskman
March 03, 2007, 12:37 AM
i agree with ANBU4U. his shikai is regular instead of a transformation. its possible to think that kaien followed aizen for a while but that seems so unreasonable. and what do you guys think about his shikai? and do you think he has a bankai.

im not sure if he's a vaizard, we have to wait and see, but we did see him have a mask.

ginousuke
March 03, 2007, 01:30 AM
Since Kaien is a fukutaichou, most likely he has bankai.

If it's the thrid choice, then it'd be awesome if it were Ichigo--if only to see him fight Kaien.

I like the idea.

But I prefer Rukia fighting alone. We never really see her fighting

rayywang
March 03, 2007, 01:47 AM
Another possibility for a resolution of the bad situation (Rukia, Renji, Sado being pwned) aside from either the good Hueco Mundo arrancar or the vizard bailing them out ... (and what about Ishida and Ichigo) ... is that somehow Orihime figures out how to make Ayame and Shuno regress the hogyoku into nothingness ...

yanniv
March 03, 2007, 02:28 AM
It's time to see what happened with Noitora.

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 11:25 AM
Another possibility for a resolution of the bad situation (Rukia, Renji, Sado being pwned) aside from either the good Hueco Mundo arrancar or the vizard bailing them out ... (and what about Ishida and Ichigo) ... is that somehow Orihime figures out how to make Ayame and Shuno regress the hogyoku into nothingness ...

Well, even if she did, would anyone in the rescue team be strong enough to save her? Because I know for sure that she wouldn't be able to fight ANYONE in Las Noches, down to the guy who brings her food. Plus, if Aizen saw through Zaeruapollo's experimentation, then I'm sure he's smart enough to predict that Orihime might try and pull something like that. He did go out of his way to show her where it was, after all--and I sincerely doubt he trusts her like he said.

So I'd really like to see what Aizen would have in store for her if she tried something, because I'm sure it's not going to work anyway. Like Gin, he enjoys giving people false hope just for his own amusement, but he can do it on a MUCH grander scale.

Kruggo
March 03, 2007, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure Rukia will get pwned by Kaien. He said something about "not getting along with daylight" earlier, so she might just be able to use her ice techniques to break a few walls and let him stand in the sunlight, and maybe something fun would happen :smile-big

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure Rukia will get pwned by Kaien. He said something about "not getting along with daylight" earlier, so she might just be able to use her ice techniques to break a few walls and let him stand in the sunlight, and maybe something fun would happen :smile-big

Ha ha--something fun!? You're terrible!

But I definitely didn't consider that possibility. I'm not really sure if that's still a weakness, or more because of the Hollow's natural nocturnal tendencies. So, like anything else, we'll have to wait for Kubo to show us.

sahugani
March 03, 2007, 02:17 PM
i think that the whole daylight thing was just a ruse to see if Rukia would fall for the initial trap. i doubt he has any real aversion to light. What i'd really like to see is Kaien's bankai, but i doubt if he even has one. Zaerapollo said Renji was the first bankai level person he's seen and it's not like Kaien would really need it to beat Rukia. I think its more likely that he will incapacitate her in a brief flash of power with a vaizard hollowization.

as for Renji, he will win eventually, but most of his fight will be running around to avoid traps until he finds some way to break the Bankai seal due to his recklessness or Dondochakka's idiocy. then he will unleash hell on the physically weaker Zaerapollo. until then though, their fight will be somewhat slow, giving Kubo the chance to start Ichigo on a fight with Grimmjow as Renji's situation will give Ichigo plenty of time to start it up. as i've said before, i'd really like to see Ichigo and Renji win their fights simultaneously

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 03:07 PM
I highly doubt that Ichigo would be able to beat Grimmjow though, since he hasn't improved his time with the mask much, and that probably won't be enough to win with if he releases. So I don't see how he'd win.

I do agree with you on Apollo, though--I'm really looking forward to seeing Renji kick his ass. Hopefully, he won't escape at the last second like Mayuri--we don't need 2 low-end Espada running around waiting to be killed. And, unlike Yammi, we aren't waiting for someone to avenge a loss off of Apollo, and I don't want Renji to lose just for that reason.

yanniv
March 03, 2007, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry but I don't see anyone killing any of the Espada any time soon. Unless you are talking about Ichigo then maybe.

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry but I don't see anyone killing any of the Espada any time soon. Unless you are talking about Ichigo then maybe.

Well that's fine. But I don't see what the point of making Renji lose here, under such bullshit conditions, would be for the story.

sahugani
March 03, 2007, 04:37 PM
ya you may be right about Ichigo not having the Grimmjow fight yet as it is a bit early for that. so i have formulated a new prediction. (its not exactly a new theory of mine, but i've switched my former order of events with the Grimmjow fight) Ichigo will run into Kaien, who has Rukia incapacitated. their little revalation sequence will occur simultaneously with Renji's fight. I am still undecided on whether Rukia or Ichigo will deal the final blow, but i still like the idea of the 2 Espada getting beat at the same time

and also, i released my review of the last chapter last night, so check it out along with gigantor21's

yanniv
March 03, 2007, 05:37 PM
Well that's fine. But I don't see what the point of making Renji lose here, under such bullshit conditions, would be for the story.

To show it was a mistake to mess with Aizen's army.

gigantor21
March 03, 2007, 07:30 PM
To show it was a mistake to mess with Aizen's army.

We already knew that...but if Zaeruapollo would definitely lose outside of such a controlled environment, then why wait?

Navarr0Newton
March 03, 2007, 08:05 PM
Im sorry ppl but i am a TOTAL Zaeruapollo fanboi.so..........
1)
I would say the manga opens with kaien facin rukia and her looking on in shock.then his mask will begin 2 appear on his face.rukia will think 2 herself VIAZARD!! and kaien will begin 2 pawn her.she will start crying with her head down.two frames later she will lift her head an say BAN-KAI!!!.kaien wont have enough time 2 react and rukia will use her amaxzin speed 2 half kill kaien.HE will look in shock.
then it will flash over 2 Zaeruapollo and renji`s scene.renji will looke suprised for a few scenes and say sumthin like "well its a good thing i can change the (sumthinj) of my bankai.he will compose it differently and Zaeruapollo will be shocked
he will start laughin and say somethin like WOW ive never been so intrigued in my life.he will start 2aff an insane laff and shock renji.then he will release his zanpakuto.(for those of u who wonder where i got the whole intrigued thing from,check out onna my favorite characters Kurotsuchi Mayuri!!!:)
[br]Posted on: March 03, 2007, 07:57:58 PM_________________________________________________and 2)
Zaeruapollo looks at reenji and says weaklin.My breother got defeated by you!!??renji will laugh and say a REALLY HIGH LEVEL KIDOU.he will of course fail and look acroos 2 the dude whose with him an he will say somethin that will help renji out.flash over 2 ichigo he will hear
"HEy Shinigami"
and grimmjow will appear from the shadows and smile.the he will say lets finish this and jump 2 wards ichigo it will flash bac 2 pollo .he will b bloody and look suprised.he will say somethin like what was that.
renji will say my bankai.i attacked usin kidou.(because hoozokimaru is composed of his reiatsu. the other guy will do nothin but say 2 himself "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??!!!"
well there ya go thats just what i want 2 happen.either as long as chad meets his abuelo:)
i know i am a total chad head.[br]Posted on: March 03, 2007, 08:03:51 PM_________________________________________________<object width="450" height="622"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf"></param><param name="flashvars" value="id=47705935" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=47705935" height="622"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47705935/">Chad Yasutora arrancar</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://navarr0newts.deviantart.com/">Navarr0Newts</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>

yanniv
March 03, 2007, 08:37 PM
We already knew that...but if Zaeruapollo would definitely lose outside of such a controlled environment, then why wait?

Who said he was going to lose outside of a controlled environment?

ZeroAxis
March 04, 2007, 12:25 AM
If you ask me, I think it looks bleak for all our heroes. If Ichigo meets Grimjow soon, I think he'll lose as well, which opens the door for some Hollow Ichigo character development( I'm pretty sure he's still around even though he's under control for now)

rayywang
March 04, 2007, 04:27 AM
Oh, and don't forget Aizen's 'genjutsu' shikai ... the story looks pretty bleak ...

I would like to see how Kubo causes the good guys to 'win' and rescue Orihime ...

will it be dumb 'deus ex machina'

variant thereof (cool new technique never seen before)

or something really worthwhile ...

rai-chu
March 04, 2007, 08:33 AM
Renji will struggle his bout against Zaeropollo Grants and Rukia is probably going to be rescued by Ichigo..

Well, I just have to wait and see.

nordicbattlesigns
March 04, 2007, 06:04 PM
Random twist nobody saw coming and will probably never happen, but anyway...wild speculation's what it's all about!

Since nobody in the group has fought an unreleased espada yet, and even Ichigo's best attack (hollowized bankai) injured Grimmjow but was still shrugged off afterward, I get the serious feeling that everybody is on a losing battle.

Ichigo knows his hollow side is more powerful. His hollow has argued the fact ("Can't you see I can win this?" or similar during Byakuya battle for instance.) Ulquiorra has recognized, thinking to himself during the 1st Karakura incursion, that Ichigo is sometimes stronger than even him during his wild power fluctuations. Having his hollow side subdued, Ichigo is strong, but strong enough? Maybe, seeing his friends all defeated, in a moment of desperation he does the unthinkable and does the only thing he knows can give him FAR more power...surrender to his hollow side. Giving his friends the chance to escape in the resulting carnage, but leaving him behind on a grim note, still laying waste to Hueco Mundo.

Second rampant speculation. Maybe Ichigo IS the reincarnation of Shiba Kaien. Ichigo the shinigami side with hollow restrained, espada Kaien the hollow side with shinigami restrained? (That may not stack up too well with latest Kaien=shinigami information, but I think that Kaien still has a hollow component, simply because otherwise on death his soul would have gone back into the earth/soul society life and death cycle rather than gone to Hueco Mundo.) What if these two met? Do two equivalent souls cancel out or maybe merge into something new? The power of that kind of merged being would be something terrible to behold.

urinnerchild87
March 04, 2007, 06:28 PM
Since nobody in the group has fought an unreleased espada yet, and even Ichigo's best attack (hollowized bankai) injured Grimmjow but was still shrugged off afterward, I get the serious feeling that everybody is on a losing battle.

Just a pet peeve, but Ichigo totally pwnd Grimmjow, Grimm couldn't do anything because Ichi was to fast (that was blood on him you know), but then Ichi ran out of time. And on a side note, where did the whole "Chad's Abuelo bs theory" come from. we say his abuelo like in one chapter at the begging of the series.

Anyways, i think renji will pull out some new trick of some sort, and Ichigo may or may not come to rescue Rukia.

nordicbattlesigns
March 04, 2007, 06:50 PM
Just a pet peeve, but Ichigo totally pwnd Grimmjow, Grimm couldn't do anything because Ichi was to fast (that was blood on him you know), but then Ichi ran out of time. And on a side note, where did the whole "Chad's Abuelo bs theory" come from. we say his abuelo like in one chapter at the begging of the series.

That was blood on him, yes. But after Ichigo's time limit came up, Grimmjow was still standing, shrugged off Rukia's attempt on him and then was ready to give the interrupting Vizard a good fight as well. One arm down, bloodied and having taken the full brunt of the best of what Ichigo could throw at him. He was only really pushed hard (to release his own zanpaktou) when Shinji Hirako went all Vizard on him, at which point Ulquiorra inconveniently cut it short. Ichigo got some good hits in, but he didn't seem anywhere near pwned at the end.

In short, if Ichigo couldn't go the distance, mask or no mask, with Grimmjow unreleased, then he probably doesn't have much hope against an espada at full strength - as we have seen him now, anyway. Or the stronger espada, remembering Yammy's arm. Orihime was taken in that same battle so I don't think he's had any time to train up past the 11 or so seconds of hollow time he had going.

I don't remember the exact chapter, but I think I remember something about the spirit of Chad's Abuelo being in his new right arm of the giant power, and then someone (where?) speculated on the old espada being his Abuelo. I have no idea where they get that from. I don't seriously think Abuelo would manifest in BOTH, and since Chad already feels that spirit in his new powers, I'm doubtful it's the espada.

ZeroAxis
March 05, 2007, 06:32 PM
I predict Renji winning his battle with some sort of high level Kidou attacks he's been holding as a trump card and probably some help from that Tiki Mask hollow( if Nell can swallow a Cero, then this hollow could probably lend a hand as well). Rukia's getting own unless she learns Bankai on the fly( it be awesome to see how a shinigami obtains it for the first time). Chad K.O. for the duration of this arc, and whoever that Arrancar with the crescent moon axe gets to first is K.O.( bye bye Ishida).

I see only 3 ways for a sucessful Orihime extraction.

1. Vaizard come in and save the day( but I don't think they know where Ichigo is seeing as how he left them with a note and a bag of old clothes)
2. Isshin and Ryuuken come and save the day( which is pretty likely since at least Isshin knows Urahara pretty well and he can get them there, and Ryuuken is probably pissed that Ishada jacked Daddy's stash of Quincy killing toys.)
3. Nordicbattlesigns first speculation about Hollow Ichigo( I'm betting $100 on it and it's my favorite prediction as I think it would just take Bleach to a new level)

blueangelx
March 05, 2007, 10:42 PM
hmm i'm a little more pessimistic... the situation looks like the group will have to give up their rescue mission n retreat without inoue. even if the vaizards intervene, they will only take ichigo n his friends out. they said before they're neutral. no point opposing aizen so soon n putting themselves in danger when ss is the current target of aizen's wrath.

Kyuubi_no_Gaki
March 06, 2007, 11:41 AM
Right. Something EVERYONE is forgetting here.

They're in Huenco Mundo.

Chad's arm (arms) evolved THAT quickly in such a short space of time just by being in a Hollow environment. His powers are that of a hollow. In an earlier chapter, Urahara was watching Chad train and said "it's almost like he's..." or something of the sort. Urahara thus CLEARLY knows of the nature of Chad's powers and recognises that they are hollow in nature.

That being established...

Ichigo's Vaizard form is his hollow form. I believe that Ichigo and Grimmjow will have a battle for the ages but it's going to be a stalemate because Ichigo's Vaizard form fully powered up by the air in Heunco Mundo will bring him up to if not higher than the level of an Espada. That being said, he won't be able to hold it long not knowing how to deal with the power. Like his bones were crushed by his own reiatsu in his first battle experience using Ban Kai. I reckon he'll be able to use Vaizard form on a released Grimmjow for a few minutes and they'll have a kickass brawl at which point his mask will start to lose power but he'll have kicked the crap out of GJ so badly in that few minutes that they'll be on even keel. Just a thought.

------------------------------

As for Renji, he's going to figure out how to break the dude's spell. Something a la "if what you say is that my Ban Kai doesn't work in this room then what I have to do is painfully clear

*flash to his determined eyes* ...get rid of this room...

Then, as someone suggested, he'll use some bigass Kidou. Not to release his Ban Kai but to destroy the limitation of him not being able to use his Ban Kai. Bare in mind that he's at 100% not having used even Shikai in battle this time around. Then he'll make quick fuckin work of Apollo. I doubt he'll kill him though, since I'm sure he has some sort of escape technique like Mayuri did. We shall see.

------------------------

Rukia? Ban Kai? Fat chance. If she did pull out a Ban Kai out of nowhere it would suck because of the DBZ factor.... Still, it will be exhilerating to see Kaien's Zanpakutou in action... I'm a big fan of trident- type weapons as well as staff type weapons (yes, Ikkaku is my fav Shinigami). That ought to Pwn. She won't get helped but Kaien will teach her a nice little lesson and then teach her how to refine her shizzle. He's oficcially not an arrancar since his released state is not a complete body transformation. Vaizard? Possibly.

--------------------

Vaizards interrupting, VERY unlikely. Issin and Riyuuken, I think they'll jump into the picture along with Urahara and Youruichi. Not to help them succeed in their missions but to rescue their asses from SERIOUS destruction. At which point we'll have 6 to 10 weeks without much action. Then the Winter War itself. Then the end of Bleach.

-----------------

Now for the randomass prediction/speculation for the day, Orihime will sacrifice herself. She will indeed deny the existence of the Hyougoku, but her own existence at the same time. Ichigo will be the only one ever to remember her as he realises he is in fact in love with her too. Then he will go to soul society to seal his powers one last time and then turn into his father with the crazy thing goin on! (delete this portion of my post if it offends anyone please, mods!)

cerventus
March 07, 2007, 04:54 AM
Vizzard interupting

I dont know, Bleach have a history of ppl coming for backups and I dont think the Shinagamis will go to rescue. Ichigo's dad wont participate. Most likely we will see some vizzards in action.

Kyuubi_no_Gaki
March 07, 2007, 07:59 AM
No way dude. The Vaizards regard the whole thing as pointless. They won't do a thing until the Arrancar come to Karakura because only at that point will Aizen and his tropps become a direct threat to them.
You may be right though. I still think it'll be the dads and sandalhat and flash god.

THETRUTH.com
March 07, 2007, 10:42 PM
But I prefer Rukia fighting alone. We never really see her fighting

I think this is a very important statement. We dont really know much about her abilities so she could have achieved bankai I dont think it is that much of a stretch. Everyone else has been training and getting stronger why not Rukia. Kaien said "she created those moves in front of him" that was several decades ago she should have some more techniques one might e bankai. Also Byakuya cares about Rukia he must think she can hold her own if confronted. He has some idea of what the Arrancar are capable of although the one she faces is different from the others.

In the end I think Orihime will go and try to destroy the Hyougoku but it will not work and brings it to full power. Then someone will come to HM to help allowing the group(with Orihime) to escape. Chad will may have his other arm reach a new level while recovering.

Next Chap Rukia executes some completely new techniques after some more talking with Kaien. Renji mostly get pawned for the time being.

poopoomaru
March 08, 2007, 04:24 AM
Well if you think about it, Aizen has complete and utter control over Orihime. Not just in the Physical sense, but what she experiences as well. His zanpakuto lets him alter everything she perceives. For instance, Uliqurroa might have never actually reported Orihime all this time, but rather it is just an illusion by Aizen to push her into action. To go even as far as to manipulate her into a situation where she thinks she is negating the existence of the Hougyouku with her power, while in fact she is negating something else entirely, perhaps even the barrier to the Realm of the King of Soul society.

venicia777
March 08, 2007, 05:28 AM
YEAH-- i especially am expecting aizen to trick her into doing that. thinking it is her own will while aizen knows full well somethings that she may never know.

Because i honestly think that if inoue will try to deceive those freaking hollows and expatriate shinigami-- and aizen knows. Ulquiorra's machinations may not even be that helpful in this.

Kyuubi_no_Gaki
March 08, 2007, 09:49 AM
That's an AWESOME way to look at it.... I had COMPLETELY forgotten about Aizen's Zanpakutou's ability.... Having said that, we haven't actually heen him release it in front of her.... We are yet to see. Sweet prediction though.

Navarr0Newton
March 09, 2007, 01:45 AM
Well if you think about it, Aizen has complete and utter control over Orihime. Not just in the Physical sense, but what she experiences as well. His zanpakuto lets him alter everything she perceives.

Thats impossible.she would have to SEE him release it.If not then she isnt under the "complete hypnotism".And so far she hasnt seen it being released.in fact she has probably never seen it!!

i took out the part that came directly for the spoiler. Even if you rewrite it and put 'whatever' or 'something similar' and such stuff in it, it still goes against the rule posted in the spoilerthread!

ChristopherE
March 09, 2007, 07:47 AM
I think Ichigo's hollowmask time has improved greatly. Chad said he could now use his arm to a further extent and that the spirit particles in Hueco Mundo are greater than that in Soul Society. That means that
Ichigo could be able to use his mask for a tiny bit longer.

1nfamous
March 09, 2007, 03:55 PM
i hope renji learns new moves while hes in the room. no more bankai ..that sucks

Ayah
March 09, 2007, 04:03 PM
RAW'S OUT! Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16536.0) ;)

Athena
March 09, 2007, 04:27 PM
Looks like Rukia is more powerful without her zanpaktou! That really was a nice fight, she even forced that Espada to show his real face.

You go girl!

gigantor21
March 09, 2007, 05:36 PM
That was easily one of the best exchanges I've seen in the entire manga--just as the Ikkaku-Eduardo fight was the best adapted one in the anime. Bleach is definitely on point this week.

Since Kylara did such a kickass job of scanning the RAW, I'm going to scanlate it before I do the review. So depending on how long it takes for someone to translate it, the review might have to wait until tommorow. I'm going to be going home for spring break later tonight.

poopoomaru
March 09, 2007, 06:19 PM
All I could think when I saw this chapter was like "WTF IS THAT? OR THOSE, WHATEVER, WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?!" I mean it had just complete shock factor. I do also agree that Rukia seemed to be a very effiecient user of kidou as opposed to her sword. It was incredibly smart how first she used a weak fast one to give her time to do a strong second binding one.

Kruggo
March 09, 2007, 07:54 PM
WHO'S THE CHAMP!? :smile-big

I was the first one to get it right~ *brags*
And you gotta agree, something fun really DID happen! Wahaha

Silhouette
March 09, 2007, 09:39 PM
I see now where Rukia got her fighting techniques/dances from...Kaien's moves are so beautifully gracious. No wonder she fell for Kaien. I would love to see this ch animated.
Kaien was a great shinigami indeed and if it wasn't for his wife trick the hollow would've had no chance at all in getting him.
I guess the greatest weakness in shinigamis is their attachment to their loved ones.

Rukia's skills in Kidou just shows what a powerful and high level shinigami she is ( I would say she is on par with VCs...isn't the binding technique she used is the same as the one Byakuya did when he fought Renji?

I believe Kaien's shikai is the real thing since it didn't vanish along with the face. One of the two heads can be the result of the hollow-Kaien fusion. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that hollow's ability stealing shinigami's zanpakuto after the fusion? This would also explain why Aero knows so much about Rukia...even her early training with Kaien.

conan
March 10, 2007, 01:58 AM
its a great chapter, I did like the way rukia fights, we havent really seen that many kidou fighters, it is about time, but just one thing made me confused, wasnt hadou ( destruction method ) 63 raikohou, not souren soukatsui, kukkaku was the one who used raikohou before when she jumped aizen while she was on jidanbou's back, did some one mess things up or is there some thing I am not getting.

poopoomaru
March 10, 2007, 02:51 AM
its a great chapter, I did like the way rukia fights, we havent really seen that many kidou fighters, it is about time, but just one thing made me confused, wasnt hadou ( destruction method ) 63 raikohou, not souren soukatsui, kukkaku was the one who used raikohou before when she jumped aizen while she was on jidanbou's back, did some one mess things up or is there some thing I am not getting.

Yea that confused me too, I checked back on the chapters and then to Wikipedia, I guess it is possible that there are mutiple kinds of Kidou with mutiple numbers.

I see now where Rukia got her fighting techniques/dances from...Kaien's moves are so beautifully gracious. No wonder she fell for Kaien. I would love to see this ch animated.
Kaien was a great shinigami indeed and if it wasn't for his wife trick the hollow would've had no chance at all in getting him.
I guess the greatest weakness in shinigamis is their attachment to their loved ones.

Rukia's skills in Kidou just shows what a powerful and high level shinigami she is ( I would say she is on par with VCs...isn't the binding technique she used is the same as the one Byakuya did when he fought Renji?

I believe Kaien's shikai is the real thing since it didn't vanish along with the face. One of the two heads can be the result of the hollow-Kaien fusion. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that hollow's ability stealing shinigami's zanpakuto after the fusion? This would also explain why Aero knows so much about Rukia...even her early training with Kaien.

Honestly I have no idea how much we should really try to logically figure this one out until it is explained. I mean there is nothing about two floating hollow orbs in a jar that could link back to Kaien and the fusion hollow except for the two beings in one thing. Really we will just need to get to the next chapter for this one.

Remus
March 10, 2007, 05:41 AM
Yes that Binding Technique was the same. It was a nice fight indeed but there is more to come. And about those heads in the jar. Well its Bleach and this guys a hollow. They dont follow any logical order in forming their bodies. But this one gave me the creeps. I wonder if those Mangaka dont overuse any drugs by creating those crazy figures oO

Silhouette
March 10, 2007, 06:12 AM
Honestly I have no idea how much we should really try to logically figure this one out until it is explained. I mean there is nothing about two floating hollow orbs in a jar that could link back to Kaien and the fusion hollow except for the two beings in one thing. Really we will just need to get to the next chapter for this one.

This is why it's called speculation, it doesn't have to be right or wrong as long as it's interesting and somehow makes sense. You're welcome to participate or just wait until it the facts are revealed like we all already know it will at some point.

Luckas
March 10, 2007, 06:20 AM
Yea that confused me too, I checked back on the chapters and then to Wikipedia, I guess it is possible that there are mutiple kinds of Kidou with mutiple numbers. I'm not sure I understand what you wrote, but there about 100 kidou (spells) in bleach.

conan
March 10, 2007, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you wrote, but there about 100 kidou (spells) in bleach.

well I started this by asking why did rukia's hadou no 63 be souren soukatsui, while kukaku used hadou no 63 before and called it raikohou, it was when kukaku was at jidanbou's back while they came down she aimed it at aizen and he dodged it.
so what is hadou no 63, is it souren soukatsui or raikohou.

Luckas
March 10, 2007, 05:13 PM
well I started this by asking why did rukia's hadou no 63 be souren soukatsui, while kukaku used hadou no 63 before and called it raikohou, it was when kukaku was at jidanbou's back while they came down she aimed it at aizen and he dodged it.
so what is hadou no 63, is it souren soukatsui or raikohou.
Rukia used kidou 3 times:
first time she bypassed the incantation, declaring immediately the kidou name and releasing his effect;
then she did a double incantation using 2 kidou at the same time, I believe one is meant to block the ninth espada and the other blasted the hole in the wall. This double incantation could explain your doubt about the names.

conan
March 10, 2007, 06:52 PM
Rukia used kidou 3 times:
first time she bypassed the incantation, declaring immediately the kidou name and releasing his effect;
then she did a double incantation using 2 kidou at the same time, I believe one is meant to block the ninth espada and the other blasted the hole in the wall. This double incantation could explain your doubt about the names.

its still not clear to me, she did mix an icantation, but that was with the binding kidou, not the destruction method, she still did the destruction method alone, and said hadou no 63, which is the same number of the destruction method used by kukaku previously, but it has a different name, any way I'll check the chapter and double incantation again to make sure.
-----
Edit: well you might be right since the last part of the incantation that is mixed she says "On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." (this line is quoted from winter lions translation).
so that might be it, I still dont get it totally, but its getting a bit clearer, thanks luckas. :smile-big

notBowen
March 10, 2007, 09:38 PM
I thought she just said the incantation for both before using either so they could be used in quick succession.

rayywang
March 11, 2007, 02:15 AM
ugh, gross. you see how the jawbone melted away in the sun? :x