PDA

View Full Version : Question Who do you think will be next to discover their spiritual powers?

hmalik1003
March 05, 2007, 03:38 PM
Well i was reading a previous post and noticed the pic of tatsuki with a zanpaktou. and i was wondering although this may just only be fanart, the anime/manga have shown that her spiritual powers have increased. This leads me to believe that she may eventually become a shinigami and if not a shinigami, atleast something like Sado or Orihime. then i began to think about Keigo and Karin who also posses the ability to see shiigami. Maybe later on in the show/manga they will deveolop some power. I honestly think if it is anyone than it will be Tatsuki. What fo you think?

ttxdragon
March 05, 2007, 03:55 PM
i added mizuiro to the poll since he seems somehow involved (check chapter of ichigo&co departing for las noches)

And yeah, as a tatsuki fanboy i must vote for tatsuki of course.
and even if i wouldn't be... she displayed those powers quite often and her role in the story gets stronger, so i guess she'll come in with a bang :)

if you meant this picture, it is from kubo tite himself:
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4286/tatsuki023hk.jpg

Richo
March 05, 2007, 04:37 PM
i would say karin as her father is a shinigami, so it would be possible for her to awaken her shinigami like ichigo (lets hope an other way ichigo had to do).
Tatsuki would develop powers like chad and inou more unique and non shinigami powers.
Keigo would be very surprising withi his idiotic behaviour but hell ishin was a captain class shinigami.

kiddo7
March 05, 2007, 04:44 PM
I cannot guess but I can wish.
And I soooooo wish Tastuki would! Karin would be cool with shinigami(or whatever) powers as well But I still would rather see tatsuki get them.

Paz42
March 05, 2007, 05:23 PM
i persoanly think that tastuki karin and keigo will all get powers at some point

because both ichigo and his dad are pure shinigami so it would be safe to assume that so are both karin and keigo but i also think Tastuki will also be a shinigami because she has been around ichigo almost as much as chad and inoue so i believe that she might be somthing along the same lines as ichigo a pure blood shingami that is on the way to awakening her powers maybe she will be different from the other shinigami because she is an excallent boxer and only uses her zanpaktou as a last resort.

I think this beecause so far from what we have seen all other shinigami are choosen in SS depening on reiatsu if i remember rightly so maybe all pure blood shinigami children have the ability to awaken there shinigami powers in the human world. But seeing as tatsuki hasnt had a sword put through her chest hers are awaking much slower or maybe they where give a kick start by ichigos reiatsu.

if you meant this picture, it is from kubo tite himself:

and i think if this picture is anything to go on im along the right path but i guess only time will tell

hmalik1003
March 05, 2007, 05:48 PM
huh. the 1st part i dont get is y would u talk abt isshin and then compare kiego to karin. they aren't related. and "pure shinigami" i thought if n e thing. they are the farthese from pure shinigami. they would have to be dead if the term even exists. plus you say she should b a shinigami if she hangs ard sado and inoue. they aren't shinigami so unless u're refering to the pic. wut leads you to believe that tatsuki will become a shinigami. but if she used hand to hand instead of her zanpaktou it would be interesting. kido seems to make women better in hand to hand. and shinigami are chosen based on their reiatsu and their nobility. they dont say n e thing abt pureblood. cuz if that was the case. rukia wouldn't jp;e tajt much importance cuz she is from the streets. Ichigo just has a high level of reiatsu for unknown reasons not because of his blood.

body flicker
March 05, 2007, 10:03 PM
i might be wrong but i dont think you mean karin shes the younger sister that cant see ghost at all

but i do think that tatsuki would get powers next but for some reason i think that it would be overkill

ttxdragon
March 06, 2007, 01:49 AM
Ichigo just has a high level of reiatsu for unknown reasons not because of his blood.

Grand fisher said something about ichigo being a pureblood shinigami when facing isshin.

i might be wrong but i dont think you mean karin shes the younger sister that cant see ghost at all

Yuzu = blond little crybaby that can't see but sense ghosts.
karin = blackhaired tomboy that fought a hollow together with chad. she can see ghosts just fine. check anime ep01 or manga ch01 for that.

RevenGz
March 06, 2007, 02:19 AM
my theory is those who were effected by the *name of item aizen took from rukia's body*

well that thing .. caused some kind of aura thing happening .. and it effected chad and inoue + ichigo's constantly flowing reiatsu = weird ass powers . .

so i guess tatsuki would have been effected too .. .

wasnt there a manga title that refered to tatsuki as some kind of dragon fighter and inoue as something else. . the chapter when inoue's powers appeared with the jellyfish hollow ..

Jacky Lungs
March 06, 2007, 07:13 AM
I'm dying to see Tatsuki break out since we always get teased about it but nothing comes through. Karin would be my second choice but I doubt it'll happen any time soon if ever. I still wonder about Her and Yuzi's heritage or maybe they could of been born outside soul society and could well in fact be more human then shimigami in their birth.

Yuzi in theory should see spirits but she doesn't and has more human attributes so I guess the sisters were born outside the soul society.

Silhouette
March 10, 2007, 06:48 AM
Well, Karin, Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro have all shown higher spiritual force than regular humans. event huogh it wasn't surprising in Karin's case since she is the daughter of a shinigami but Mizuiro came in the picture all of a sudden. However, I think the first to utilize such power will be Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro since Urahara have let them in his layer and he tends to help/train those who he thinks will be useful to him....I also think Tatsuki will rise above the rest in terms of strenght and skills because she's always been tough.

hmalik1003
March 10, 2007, 10:07 AM
if your guessing who will be the strongest im going with Karin. Thats because she is of pure shinigami decent. This should drastically increase her reiatsu as in Ichigo's case and she's not a dansel in distress in most hollow cases. Then i would say Tatsuki because she is indeed tough. Then Mizuru and Kiego. I say Mizuru will look stronger but Kiego will have some unlockable potential but wont realize it until a serious fight(im analyzing his personality)

Kyuubi685
March 10, 2007, 09:01 PM
i would go with tatsuki, well not only because she can now see hollows, shinigamis, etc. but if they were to ever need backup in hueco mundo on their mission to save inoue, i'd guess that tatsuki would go in a instant. she did follow ichigo to urahara's with keigo and mizuiro...but i don't think that either keigo or mizuiro has enough spirtual power yet.

it would be awesome if ichigo was in a pinch say fighting against an espada with inoue watching and deciding whether to help aizen or help ichigo, then out of no where this blast comes and the person firing it would be tatsuki...hahahaha! just my imagination going wild now....

Maxy Barnard
March 11, 2007, 03:36 PM
I don't see mizuiro gaining anything solid for the longest time.

But in the long run its betwee nKeigo and Tatsuki as to whod get powers first, and somehow i think Keigo being around Ikkaku's raw power may speed him along.... a lot

ginousuke
March 12, 2007, 03:16 AM
I would love to see all of them discovering their spiritual power.
Since Urahara has made contact with Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro; there's a possibility Urahara will train them so all of them would discover it at the same time. Afterall, their powers will do a great help to protect Karakura later.
But since I could only vote for one characters, I'll go with Tatsuki ^^

sirhcmick
March 22, 2007, 01:52 PM
Grand fisher said something about ichigo being a pureblood shinigami when facing isshin.

Yuzu = blond little crybaby that can't see but sense ghosts.
karin = blackhaired tomboy that fought a hollow together with chad. she can see ghosts just fine. check anime ep01 or manga ch01 for that.

grandfisher said something like shinketsu i think not pure blood. but maybe i read a bad translation or i could be an idiot and thats what shinketsu means Oo

Konkun
March 25, 2007, 05:39 AM
Having too many people around Ichigo discovering their hidden-power or gaining power would put their lives in danger. They might be able to put up a fight with weaker opponents but with stronger hollows, they would just die. Or they would get in the way of the fighting. I think Karin should be able to have high spiritual power, and will be the next one to be awaken.

hmalik1003
March 25, 2007, 01:49 PM
i think tatsuki would be strong. atleast able to take on a third seat of the Gotei Ranks

dfcarolinaguy
March 26, 2007, 04:00 PM
Tatsuki would make the obvious choice.

dreamzsai
April 05, 2007, 08:18 AM
Maybe Tatsuki might have a "Glove/Knuckle" kind of Zanpakutou...like Tifa of FF7....That would be cool....^^

kuroi-san
June 21, 2007, 04:27 PM
i think it's extremely unlikely that any more characters will be awakened. and if they are, they will probably be very weak. consider how long it takes most shinigami to really train and get good (obviously i'm discounting ichigo, but i think it's generally agreed that he's an exceptional case). if it's taken chad up until hueco arc to actually be worth anything, and inoue still doesn't really serve any purpose as far as actual combat... think how long it would take anyone else to get their powers to a reasonable level.

i mean, something really crazy could happen with inoue or something and make tatsuki flip out, or karin could go nuts trying to save ichigo, but i think that's really unlikely. it would add more characters to develop and show, thus slowing down all chapters and the manga series in general. kubo would have to have a very good reason for giving anyone else shinigami (or something chad/inoue style).

and as far as that picture of tatsuki with a sword... consider how many other random arts kubo has done... like that one of inoue/renji/ichigo/rukia in the library? like... it's just random. it's never gonna happen. he just does it for fun.

so in short, i think it's really really unlikely that anyone else will develop powers. especially at such a high intensity part in the manga. it would take alot of downtime to start someone's training. and even more time to get them to the level to fight espada? i mean... come on. ulquiorra is #4 and noone can even touch him. not even ichigo at full strength and health. how would anyone else be useful at all?

Paz42
June 21, 2007, 06:54 PM
i personaly think that kisuke may be training some of theese charcters (seeing as they all have at least some level of spiritual power) now to be able to stand against the hollows/arrancar when they try and collect how ever many souls it is they need to make the key to the kings realm As the last time that we saw them they where standing the kisukes underground training area although i may be wrong. Im still rooting for tatsuki to become a shinigami after seeing

Id like to think that this picture is of her Shikai and that if she was to develop a bankai that it could be some kind of werewolf/fox themed ability deffinatly a Tatsuki Fanboy !!

Fabio
July 16, 2007, 12:35 AM
Tastuki is the most likely to develop her powers,because she was able to see Ichigo and she didn't die when Yammy used Gonzui(the soul sucking thing), I hope her powers are like super kicking energy legs(since Chad has the arms)...

Waru
July 16, 2007, 01:42 PM
The only person I can see is Tastuki, Kubo has been building her up for quite some time. I cant see Karin getting some power anytime soon unless there is like a time skip.

ShinobiWrath
July 18, 2007, 01:01 AM
Tatsuki all the way. i'm hoping her abilities are a form of close combat fighting like DBZ characters except in a good way. But I like the idea of her becoming a Shinigami.

variety927
July 22, 2007, 01:39 PM
tatsuki. fo sho. because it would be just brutal to let her see ichigo in his soul reaper form and not help him in any way...

maybe she'll come save the day if things get rough in hueco mundo...?

_ATMA
July 26, 2007, 09:02 AM
were prolly going to see tatsuki awaken next and shes going to probably go through some brutal training with kisuke and yoruichi maybe even farther then ichigo's, we might see kisuke teaching her the skills needed for combat with her zanpakutu while yoruichi teaches her kidou. she is a highly capable fighter proficient in martial arts as good as ichigo if not better maybe. she also has a strong desire to protect her friends like ichigo this may be a key to helping her get stronger faster,

July 30, 2007, 06:23 AM
Karin already has her power awakened. It is SP enchansed Footbal Flame Kick!

Tatsuki is definitely on her way to awakening. She survived near-fatal wound (soul sucking by Yammi), and, by Universal Law, will appear stronger in next fight...
Seriously, she was with Ichigo the longest and has a spirit power. But she is unlikely related to any shinigami, so sorry fanboys, no zanpakto. Instead, she has йшеу a skill in martial arts (second best in whole Japan, and it was with hand broken) and has SP, so she is ready material for Yoruichi to taech her ways of Flashcry (kido-enhanced fighting style inwented by Catlady).

SOCKSnTHONGS
August 16, 2007, 07:40 AM
i reckon no-one will awaken their newly kickass shinigami powers as it would become a bit confusing not to mention that there aren't too many candidates