PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

destinator
March 09, 2007, 01:56 PM
Wow thanks again to our saviour Kylara we have the newest chapter in our hands. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16522.new#new)!

Time for the talk people...who won this big but short battle...?

Enjoy your discussions but please stay friendly and please no spoilers here!

voilder
March 09, 2007, 02:08 PM
sasuke got owned!

next chapter we will get to see oro laughing

theshizzle
March 09, 2007, 03:09 PM
I can't stand the suspense, who is alive ?? AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAH

Smubeht
March 09, 2007, 03:39 PM
I would love it if Sasuke got owned. But I don't know. I somehow imagine that Sasuke somehow stopped it. =(

rockleedrift
March 09, 2007, 03:46 PM
Sasuke is alive, definatly... i mean, whos more important to the story? Sasuke or Oro? Oro's had his time to shine as a villain, Sasuke should step up now.

If sasuke's been taken over then that just means that it'll be a while till we see him as himself again. Theres no way kishimoto would give sasuke such a stupid death...

that my opinion at least :blink

bennibb
March 09, 2007, 03:48 PM
No way Sasuke is gone forever like the trans said... But then again. Im sooo sure Oro won this one. Cant imagine how the hell he didnt. He was 100% prepared for the Sharingan this time. And Sasuke was just to cocky for my taste infront of a legendary ninja like Oro. He got powned by Oro before themental combat... Thats for sure... He had no chance. But... The qustion is... Was Oro down for it if he lost the mental battle???? hmmm anyway I think Oro won... but Sasuke cant be lost. Feels like Jiraya has to save him in some manners now... After Naruto has kicked his ass

Wind_NiN
March 09, 2007, 03:51 PM
I predict that..
Sasuke ----> :bow
Orochimaru ----> X_x

GreeN Beast of Konoha
March 09, 2007, 03:53 PM
sasuke is aliev definatly becaus he is more important in the story as oro! and if he got ownd then naruto had no intention to rescue sasuke beacause he is already the container for oro!

1nfamous
March 09, 2007, 03:53 PM
... sasuke and orochimaru .. are both together..that be pretty awsome. wouldnt it?

Predator
March 09, 2007, 04:00 PM
I tried to figure out the winner by the "Kabuto ka?" that Sasuke told as the last sentence, but got into an impasse as there are no refferences to the way Sasuke adressed Kabuto in the past, before this attack.

In favor of Orochimaru ..... He's Sannin and was desperate and knew more or less, what he's up against.

In favor of Sasuke .... He had some tricks hidden in his sleeve, he's the owner of Sharingan and he's not done with his story.

If Sasuke won, it means that Kishi decided to make it less Sasuke and more Hokage related for Naruto.

If Oro won, there will be the battle of wills between Sasuke and Oro ..... a la Bleach and Ichigo vs. his Hollow.

ITACHIWIFE
March 09, 2007, 04:02 PM
it can't be over if sasuke indeed became oro's container and naruto finds out well hello 9 tale fox think about

theshizzle
March 09, 2007, 04:06 PM
i would like it if sauske was taken over, i would like to see Orochimaru have the sharingan

luciora
March 09, 2007, 04:07 PM
just wanna say that I loved to see that little Itachi vs Orochimaru episode...
Really hard to tell who won the fight, my bet is on oro, but I wouldn't rule out uchiha.
Im thinkin that the next chapter will be equally suspense.

Astral_Shive
March 09, 2007, 04:10 PM
naaa
Sasuke survive this one and now he is going back to Konoha or he will search for akatsuki ......xD

March 09, 2007, 04:17 PM
i remember once oro said that sasuke have a better eye than his brother (during the exam in the forest, i think) that's why oro want sasuke body even more.

from the manga, we did see sasuke using the eye jutsu on oro coz he was thinking "it's happening again" but the fact that both oro and sasuke faces, both don't seem to be scare of losing at all. and the sad face of sasuke at the end of the chapter. wouldn't oro be happy if he got what he wanted.

for the next chapter. we might still not know what's happening. we might get to see what Akutsuki is up to or back to konoha and leave this Oro and sasuke suspense a little longer wait to find out

luciora
March 09, 2007, 04:21 PM
Will there be a battle between Sasuke (if he won) and kabuto? Or will kabuto just move on beeing sasukes right hand? We have yet to see Kabuto fighting all out, I think he has alot more than we have see earlier...

I suppose oro would be a bit merrier I guess...

Kaziel
March 09, 2007, 04:24 PM
I think Sasuke won... and just b/c Kishimoto loves to torture his readers, he will make it so it's something ambiguous like "I am me..." and then cut to Konoha for another few months, leaving us wondering WTF until Sasurochimaru (whichever one really won) shows up at a fight between the Konoha folks and some Akatsuki folks, thus finally revealing the truth.

Kulijo
March 09, 2007, 04:24 PM
I believe and hope that Sasuke won. But I thought Orochimaro could only transfer all three years???

Kaervas
March 09, 2007, 04:25 PM
i remember once oro said that sasuke have a better eye than his brother (during the exam in the forest, i think) that's why oro want sasuke body even more.

from the manga, we did see sasuke using the eye jutsu on oro coz he was thinking "it's happening again" but the fact that both oro and sasuke faces, both don't seem to be scare of losing at all. and the sad face of sasuke at the end of the chapter. wouldn't oro be happy if he got what he wanted.

for the next chapter. we might still not know what's happening. we might get to see what Akutsuki is up to or back to konoha and leave this Oro and sasuke suspense a little longer wait to find out

This is what will happen :(

razor
March 09, 2007, 04:31 PM
the side text clearly said one is vanished and one is exits.so only one and one.as to the main story,orochimaru is no more left to do in story.sasuke i think owned oro and he also got oro power.because is just like majin buu eat son gohan.wakakakkaka.remember,kishi think just like dragon ball main story.so,100% completely i will vote for sasuke win.once again,i got to tell is.only one remained.and one is vanished.

theshizzle
March 09, 2007, 04:32 PM
Theres no way Kabuto would be Sauske's right hand, Kabuto said a while ago that Oro could use his body if he wanted to but Oro need Kabuto in other ways. If Oro is really dead expect to see a Kabuto and Sauske fight... There is more to Kabuto then we know and I believe Kish will go deeper into his past.

xodinx
March 09, 2007, 04:33 PM
Well I think sasuke won. Kishi wouldn't elaminate the motivation for Naruto to rescue sasuke. Also Naruto never goes back from his words,right:)? If Sasuke lost he would.
And the theory about the splitted personality... i think thats rather unprobably , "one has disappeared forever, one remains alive" implicates that there is only one left or did kishi ever lies in his statements?
and also the images itself tell in my opinion that sasuke won. first , you also see Sasuke making a cool face before and after the battle. And also you can clearly see an image focused on the Sharingan right before oro "ate" him or during the Ritual. so i think he used it to manipulate/irritate/defeat Oro.
and finally Sasuke stays cool after the ritual. Well, if Oro won he would be happy or at least smiling, wouldn't he? He was so bad seeking for the Sharingan and in the moment he gets it,he stays cold and emotionless? I dont think so!
I am really interested what happened and i must say its a really great cliffhanger, but Sasuke is more important than Oro and i also think the main focus in Shippudden is Akatuski and not Oro, who has really lost importance for the story.

PS: did someone notice that the cursed Seal changed after the battle. In the beginning he had the Sealing Maks from Kakashi arount it. then they dissapear when Naruto met him in Oro's hideout. And after that fight it seems there are back. Do you think it might be important?

Black/Light
March 09, 2007, 04:50 PM
I have to say I can only see Sasuke winning. Like others have said, the side text says only ONE comes out of this while the other is gone forever. In other words, no co-op/ QB- Naruto relationship/ on going control fight.

And just think of how Naruto (as we know him right now) would react. If Oro can push Naruto into 4 tails mode just by saying "MY Sasuke blah blah etc etc" than how fare would Naruto go if he knew that everything he had done to get Sas back was useless and that now Oro has his body? 9 tails maybe?

. . . That would actually make a interesting ending to the whole manga.
Naruto: Sasuke! I knew you would get away from that Snake freak!
Sasuke:*smiles, stick tonge out* Sasuke isn't here anymore he he he. . .
Naruto: :oh. . . . :o. . . . :( :mad :mad :mad. . . :oh
QB: :tem :tem :smile-big
Seal: *SNAP!*

hitokugutsu
March 09, 2007, 05:03 PM
Well I think sasuke won. Kishi wouldn't elaminate the motivation for Naruto to rescue sasuke. Also Naruto never goes back from his words,right:)? If Sasuke lost he would.
And the theory about the splitted personality... i think thats rather unprobably , "one has disappeared forever, one remains alive" implicates that there is only one left or did kishi ever lies in his statements?
and also the images itself tell in my opinion that sasuke won. first , you also see Sasuke making a cool face before and after the battle. And also you can clearly see an image focused on the Sharingan right before oro "ate" him or during the Ritual. so i think he used it to manipulate/irritate/defeat Oro.
and finally Sasuke stays cool after the ritual. Well, if Oro won he would be happy or at least smiling, wouldn't he? He was so bad seeking for the Sharingan and in the moment he gets it,he stays cold and emotionless? I dont think so!
I am really interested what happened and i must say its a really great cliffhanger, but Sasuke is more important than Oro and i also think the main focus in Shippudden is Akatuski and not Oro, who has really lost importance for the story.

PS: did someone notice that the cursed Seal changed after the battle. In the beginning he had the Sealing Maks from Kakashi arount it. then they dissapear when Naruto met him in Oro's hideout. And after that fight it seems there are back. Do you think it might be important?

I agree, Oro wanted the sharingan sooo badly, so if he really had obtained it he would show his evil supervillain smile + his Xlarge tongue

cogknack
March 09, 2007, 05:23 PM
If oro won I think he would of killed kabuto.

OrangeV
March 09, 2007, 05:38 PM
Great ch <3 my prediction for now hmm i also think that

@Mod
couldn't a poll be created/added in here? for the who's alive ??

hitokugutsu
March 09, 2007, 05:40 PM
I believe and hope that Sasuke won. But I thought Orochimaro could only transfer all three years???

No he could transfer ROUGHLY every three years....a few months more or less wouldn't matter I think

Amano
March 09, 2007, 05:43 PM
at least an awesome chapter again ... really hard to see what will happen next, I sincerely hope that Sasuke won but for some reason I ve the feeling that the author is gonna give us a fight between Orochimaru in Sasukes body against Naruto and a lot of "I know that Sasuke is somewhere in there still alive" action ... Damn I hope this wont happen it seems most likely.

Hyuuga Hinata
March 09, 2007, 05:46 PM
I really think that Sasuke won this battle, but I doubt Orochimaru's gone. I'm thinking that he could have survived deep in Sasuke and have Sasuke not even know it. OR Orochimaru did take over and Sasuke is just trapped in his own body. It looks like the other people that were still in Orochimaru somehow are still there. I really don't think that the whole Itachi vs Sasuke thing was all brought into this story for nothing. Something will happen with that.

Who knows though!! Chapter 345 was an awesome chapter!

theshizzle
March 09, 2007, 05:48 PM
Orochimaru Is Not Going to Die. Sauske is over who cares if Sauske meets Itachi, its not like he can beat Itachi anyways.

USC Trojans
March 09, 2007, 05:52 PM
I think Sasuke won as well. Considering how much Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan, I would think once he obtained it, he wouldn't have the sad face that Sasuke did at the end.

I predict that Sasuke will think that since he also held off Orochimaru, that he's on even grounds with Itachi, and will begin his search for him. Meanwhile, Kabuto checks on the bit snake when Oro tells him that he has failed again and since he has no time left, uses Kabuto as his container. With the attitude that if he can't have the Sharingan, then no one should have it, Oro decides to hunt down both Sasuke and Itachi.

boyakist4649
March 09, 2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe I am reading too much into this.

We were able to see the many other bodies trapped in the mental world - perhaps this was a primer for Sasuke-existing-inside-Orochimaru. I guess Sasuke is not too much of a major character right now, being that he might be a few years away from being "saved" by Naruto, it might actually be another subplot involving Sasuke eventually taking back his body.

Who knows. Maybe we will be left hanging for a couple months.

Amano
March 09, 2007, 06:05 PM
yeah does look somehow this way ... must say I would be well annoyed if it was though .. typicall naruto storyline .. nothings finding an end, if the author really goes this way then he doesnt have to complain in interviews that he has too many subquests and unanswered questions going .

cinamax
March 09, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hi. I will try to predict some things.

Sasuke won and took over the leadership. Kabuto now serves him since he is stronger. Sasuke then instructs Kabuto to lead him to join Akatsuki. He will offer Oro's ring as proof of loyalty to AL.

photaibo
March 09, 2007, 06:19 PM
this chapter felt kinda short and rapidshare is fucked up, gave up to dl from there after 3 attempts

predict, the story will head back Konoha and Akatsuki....

C4animax
I think sasuke won but i would strongly believe that one of them in anycase is stuck deep inside the body, if orochimaru won then it would make naruto's goal even stronger.

For next chapter, time to get another bijuu and why not introducing a new mission for konoha's ninja? (maybe other than team 7)

kamikaze
I think Sasuke wins. Because Itachi won with his normal Sharingan and not with the Man-Sharingan.
I think Sasuke ist more powerful as Itachi. But Itachi has his special Sharingan and that makes him very dangerous. More than Sasuke without the Man-Sharingan.
Sasuke ist weaker than Ochimaru but in the dimension only the Sharingan matters.

Prediction: Sasuke will search for naruto to kill him.

mangadi
March 09, 2007, 06:25 PM
hi wow this is my first time posting, err well I think that the suspense will take a little longer and maybe (if kishi want us to suffer ) will let us know that oro has taken sasuke, but , as many as you say sasuke is a main character , conclusion; sasuke is in a deep slumber and he is just waiting to gain power and take his body again.

:blink

Analog Fish
March 09, 2007, 06:33 PM
Sasuke lost but his mind isn't captured in the things like the others were, maybe Orochimaru wasn't strong enough to taek over so it's a battle of wills. Or maybe Sasuke and Orochimaru's minds fused so now if Sasuke activates his Cursed Seal a little of his will is destroyed. Or cursed seal will make him take over Sasuke's body temporairly. Anyway next chapter nothing about what happened and back to Konoha.

mrcongojack
March 09, 2007, 06:34 PM
Sasuke will win. Other than that I'm stumped.

Yuffie
March 09, 2007, 06:43 PM
can't really see Orochimaru going away, so I'm gonna go with the seemingly popular theory of Orochimaru winning and Naruto's goal changing to helping Sasuke regain control of his body^^

jimm120
March 09, 2007, 06:56 PM
ok....first things first.

1 - I believe that Oro and Sasuke share the same body...Kabuto said it himself, "what, the ritual ended already!". Obviously, it was too early. It seems as if Oro assimilated some of Sasuke. So maybe Sasuke interrupted it and stopped it half way.

2 - Sasuke put oro in a gengetsu. Obviously, Oro was being held down by the same jutsu that held him down before (against Itachi). Now, I find that fishy. Sasuke would JUST happen to know that gengutsu? I believe he did something to Oro to confuse him and make him think he was being controlled just like Itachi did to him....but instead it is just making him think that he is under control.

3 - Sasuke COPIED Oro's Jutsu! Before being swallowed, we see Sasuke looking at Oro with his sharingan. WHile inside, we see him with the sharingan. Maybe he copied it and started to reproduce it as soon as possible. He then did a gengetsu to slow Oro down adn then completed the forbidden Jutsu (sould transfer). So, now SASUKE has Oro inside of him. This is a cool idea since Oro DID say that part of the memory from the user would be retained (strongest desires)....so now Sasuke is walking around with some of Oro's ambitions....which means he'll be a corrupt SOB later on (eg. MAJOR BAD GUY!)

ecf
March 09, 2007, 06:58 PM
gg its over..
oro's gone... well.. i think the next chapter will go off somewhere else.. and we don't know it's sasuke or oro until like 10 chapters down the road

Saifi
March 09, 2007, 07:02 PM
out there theory !

first off i see a whole lot of people saying that oro would be happier if it was him who won , but the same should apply for sauske as well ? being all cocky as he was ,he should'nt be looking sad and in a trance either !

so i am going to go out on a limb and the first thing ill do is label the side text as bull ! its just there to add tension and isnt true , 2ndly (and this is where it gets crazy) i dont think that showing all of oros previous personalities inside oro was for no reason ... and since unlike itachi sauske was indeed in snakes and oro was pinned down by the sharingan spikes! added to the "kabuto ka?" that the emerging one asks , i say maybe one of the older personalities that oro overtook has surfaced while oro and sauske are locked in battle ,this would explain why the one had to ask if it was kabuto that was there, and also the sad vacant expression of someone who is well already consumed and wasnt expecting to see the outside world !

Amatsu-Tenshi
March 09, 2007, 07:12 PM
If u look at pages 16 and 17 look at the Cursed Seal... it has Kakashi's Evil Sealing around it again... Why would Oro seal it if he won? I think this proves it is Sasuke, That or Sasuke used it to seal Orochimaru...

Saifi
March 09, 2007, 07:15 PM
@ Amatsu

that seal has been there all along , it was even there b4 this match began ! why didnt oro take it off the 3 yrs sauske was training with him ?

therefore that argument proves nothing !

Amatsu-Tenshi
March 09, 2007, 07:16 PM
<_< because that Jutsu depends on Sasuke's will and if u look at the Seal before on Sasuke it didn't have the Evil Sealing Jutsu.

C4animax
March 09, 2007, 07:19 PM
out there theory !

first off i see a whole lot of people saying that oro would be happier if it was him who won , but the same should apply for sauske as well ? being all cocky as he was ,he should'nt be looking sad and in a trance either !

An explanation for sasuke being sad : he could not get orochimaru as easy as he though he would, meaning that he's still weaker than itachi...

bennibb
March 09, 2007, 07:36 PM
I beleve the battle was to short for such main chars to be over and finished with... Thats why I beleve both are alive somehow... I know the trans said 1 is a gonner... But i just think Kishi is playing with us here. Even if Sasuke or Oro i future chapters say to Kabuto that 1 or the other is dead... I still think that can be a trick... Oro can trick Konoha or Akatsuki to leave him alone. And Sasuke can trick Kabuto to know more about ... wel anything. This may be a twist later in the "show" :smile-big But... I still think Oro won... And Sasuke remains to be rescued somehow. Those other Oro had taken over was still in there. And Oro said himself to the lest he took over "you wil still live on subconsious. you wount loose everything" (may refere to the clan relese there dont know) So Sasuke can still live on. Atleast I think that. And if he can then maybe Oro can to??? So my point is a later twist is posible.. We havent seen the last of any of them ;)

Yondaime Uzumaki
March 09, 2007, 07:40 PM
Wow! One of the best chapters thus far. I can't even make a prediction because I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. I didn't see that one coming. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kyubisharingan
March 09, 2007, 07:42 PM
Prediction:

We ALMOST, yes ALMOST get to see if sasuke won or not(u know kishimoto, him and he damn cliffhangers). now we can finally get back to Naruto, and he is gonna get more training on battling a sharingan user......hopefully from Gai^^

daco_inc
March 09, 2007, 07:47 PM
Sasuke wins, but will make everyone believe Orochimaru has taken over his body. He'll then ask to "rejoin" Akatsuki, and they will accept since they are becoming short-handed. But in reality, Sasuke joined in order to get closer to Itachi.

razor
March 09, 2007, 07:59 PM
yeah,i think kishi already want us to 'sit at the edge of our chair' waiting for next chapter to appear.btw,

next chapter:-
1.more on akatsuki
2.more on kabuto and sasuke body.
3.....don't know yet

mercycubed
March 09, 2007, 08:01 PM
thesis + antithesis --> synthesis

Marq
March 09, 2007, 08:04 PM
Good chapter. Knowing kishi he is going to leave that as a cliffhanger, and probably won't bring up for a while. I predict the next chapter focuses on akaktsuki, and replacing their members.. (once again, or maybe not)and they really start getting serious to capturing bijuu.

This more of a long prediction, but I think right at the end of the third year (like jirayia said) the akatsuki is going to full assualt for naruto's capture.

~Miss-chan~
March 09, 2007, 08:05 PM
I think that Sasuke should win, Mainly because...well i dont have resoning for that. But I dont think we'll find out right away. I think it will take a couple of chapters to get back to who won. But i do hope that Sasuke won, or hes just dormint and waiting for the perfect opratunity to strike back and kill Oro. Just my thought

druzthelegend
March 09, 2007, 08:12 PM
Hey all,

My honest opinion is this:
1) We know that Naruto's element feeds one of Sasuke's elements (Fire > Wind)
2) We know the people Oro has used as bodies exist in some form in side of him. There are several quotes that lead to that including Oro himself acknowledging that the last person's "will" would remain inside after Oro "ate" him.

With this said:
I believe at this stage Oro has won in the duel against Sasuke. Sasuke will come back after Oro tries to surpress Naruto's Kyuubi chakra. When Oro tries to do it, he will bring along Sasuke in some form and Sasuke will manifest through strength of will in the mind of his friend. Then the two will combine to fight off orochimaru in the ethereal plane.

This is the way we can see Naruto fight oro and sasuke as he promised. He may also wrack up his first kill against Oro

destinator
March 09, 2007, 08:19 PM
Well after a nice poke I've added a poll to the thread. Vote now!

Thanks to Uchiha Slayer for the nice idea :thumbs

Uchiha Slayer
March 09, 2007, 08:31 PM

Wow...Thats what you call a shout out.

I predict that Orochimaru is inside of Sasuke body. But Sasuke does not know it. I predicted that because by Orochimaru being trap by Itachi genjutsu he analyzed the jutsu the next time it happen he could over come it some how. It all makes since, because Oro knew it would come down to this. Orochimaru is a super genius shinobi so he would've been defeated so easily a second time.

mageofdeath
March 09, 2007, 08:33 PM
thanks for the pole des, and I'm hoping that oro came out on top, although I'm thinking that sasuke won and is about to kill kabuto(at least try)...

kheopz
March 09, 2007, 08:47 PM
There's no way Oro will fail twice to the same binding Genjustsu And if you look at the flashback Itachi had to cut his hands because he knew Oro could break it. In the Spiritual word Sasuke has no chance and worst he is using the same technique his brother used against Sasuke. I any case his physical body is alive but his mind belongs to Oro now. He got tricked so easily in physically thinking that he whooped Oro's ass while it was all planned out.

My prediction:

As I said before Oro's has to win because the whole point is too save Sasuke by Naruto and Company. I don't know what will happen if Itachi hears about the fact that his little brother got owned but you never know maybe Oro also wants revenge on Itachi to prove to himself that he can beat the Sharigan and he will learn how by using Sasuke beat Itachi. It seems that Oro's can't be killed. The gy s nt only a sanin but also a genuis when it comes to science.

nomad123
March 09, 2007, 08:51 PM
Well, my two cents are as follows:

Sasuke did NOT get pawned. I'm not biased, I could care less who dies, or who lives..I just want to see the continuation of the story. My opinion is that Sasuke plays victim. I believe Sasuke, is after Orochimarus Jutsus, just like Orochimaru is after Sasukes' bloodline jutsu. Orochimaru, is tricked by genjutsu that he has taken over, but is really a shadow, with a fake identity, (fake existence)...which I think will be explained later, thus: ONLY ONE VICTOR. ONE DISAPEARED FOREVER. -trapped that is, in his own dimension, that is Orochimaru that is.

I believe Orochimaru is in for a big surprise. Plus, if you look closely, those STAKES, are Itachi's Genjutsu on Orochimaru. And in the dimension, The reapear again.

Question: are the stakes, part of Orochimarus Soul Transfer ritual?...or Itachis Genjutsu, which Sasuke is now executing on Orochimaru in the dimensional realm?. Hmmmm...I personally think that It's the Genjutsu of Itachi: Remember: Itachi's Genjutsu is a Paralyzing one....where Orochimaru can't move. It would make sense, that they are of Itachi's Jutsu, thus, Sasuke is executing the same thing in the Dimensional Realm.

I think Sasuke, somehow paralyzes Orochimaru, and now, sasuke, is actually Orochimaru's master, per say, Sasuke, now has Orochimaru's Jutsus, and Sannin Knowledge, PLUS his Sharingan, which is what he had wanted ALL ALONG.

Sasuke, is extremely intelligent. Remember, he Freaked out the Nine Tail, the Nine tail said his Chakra was more deadly/scarier than his own. In effect, Sasuke is more powerful than the Nine Tail Fox. And that is a lot of power. So I think Orochimaru is pawned, actually, but in a really intelligent way, he's disapeared forever, in a limbo of not being dead nor alive, just a slave to Sasuke's bidding. Like a Reverse Nine Tails Demon thing. Except, Orochimaru went in thinking he was gonna own house, but in reality, he fell into Sasuke's little region.

Thats what I think.

freakinyondaime
March 09, 2007, 08:57 PM
mmm... I agree neither of the characters could definitly died, however, I´m imaging that oro is have the main control of the body after the fight, but sasuke remains in some subconcicious way, but not as a victory of orochimaru, but as a plan of sasuke, dont you think he was so salm down during the ritual?, maybe he is not only stronger but smarter too, and he is using orochimaru for some porpose,...what do you think guys?...

THETRUTH.com
March 09, 2007, 09:01 PM
Great chapter mostly because Kishi seems to have ended the confrontation quickly(I hope). Not much more Oro/Sasuke for the next 15 chapters or so. We probably wont know until Oro faces AK or Konoha shinobi. The winner wont really matter now because nobody in Konoha knows so Naruto will stay on his current path.

Next chapter the story will probably go back to Akatsuki and Konoha. Jiraiya will probably appear to kick start the next arc with some information.

I have this theory that maybe Akatsuki will get support(possibly through force) from one or all of the three lesser known Hidden Villages and they will launch an attacks against Suna and Konoha down the line. Good way to bring out strong shinobi from other villages some even allying with Suna/Konoha.

1one
March 09, 2007, 09:04 PM
i think oro is in sasuke's body, but he's not in control rather its sasuke similar situation with a jinchuriki....

itachi cut off oro's hand(one with the ring)...kishi show us why oro is so pissed off with itachi

nomad123
March 09, 2007, 09:21 PM
an evolved idea, check it out:

I can't believe i'm the only one who is talking about those stakes!!!, don't you guys see the STAKES....both when Itachi paralyzes Orochimaru, and in the Dimensional Realm. I think, Sasuke, indefinitely paralyzes Orochimaru, and is still in control, only that Sasuke, now has the power of ALL shinobi...that Orochimaru has taken over?...

or will Sasuke SAVE all those souls in limbo state?...that would be so cool, if he did. And I think Orochimaru Screams, :those eyes will be mine!! just out of rage, and desperation, not that he actually won, this round. He just thinks, he has a chance, because in his depression, Orochimaru, realized, he is now paralyzed, indefinitely, not in the physical realm, but in the Dimensional Realm. And Sasuke Pawns, Oro, easily.

The Last ritual, remember, he takes over the dude, that won in that gladiator battle?...

after taking over that guy, that dude had Orochimarus Eyes.....

Sasuke, did not have any changes, so much, that even kabuto was confused, but now I'm throwing half thought out ideas, which I hate, but I'll put them out, maybe somebody can build on them.

For Kabuto to be confused, is something to be aware of of...Why is he confused, and perplexed ?... why not assume who he is?....Orochimaru. Maybe it's to play with the reader, hmmm....at any rate, thats a few more ideas on my part....

narikyadu
March 09, 2007, 09:42 PM
May be the battle between oro and sasuke is similar to the first battle between zabuza and kakashi. sasuke might have tricked him in to thinking that the jutsu is the same as itachi's

oro might have been done forever

THETRUTH.com
March 09, 2007, 09:46 PM
Sasuke, is extremely intelligent. Remember, he Freaked out the Nine Tail, the Nine tail said his Chakra was more deadly/scarier than his own. In effect, Sasuke is more powerful than the Nine Tail Fox. And that is a lot of power. So I think Orochimaru is pawned, actually, but in a really intelligent way, he's disapeared forever, in a limbo of not being dead nor alive, just a slave to Sasuke's bidding. Like a Reverse Nine Tails Demon thing. Except, Orochimaru went in thinking he was gonna own house, but in reality, he fell into Sasuke's little region.

If Sasuke was that sronger than Kyuubi he would go kill Itachi. I dont think Kyuubi's statement means that Sasukes actual strength is greater than anyones. I dont think any single shinobi in this story will ever be viewed as more powerful than Kyuubi. If this was the case Oro would not attempt to fight him. Kyuubi also brought up Madara, I think most of the things he said were about the Uchiha as a clan not Sasuke as an individual.

One morrre thing, first post Welcome to MH. :mgai

P.S. if Oro won he will have to change clothes. lol

caco
March 09, 2007, 10:01 PM
i think kishi is a realy bad guy doing us to wait a whole week with this question i our head. I would be thinking ¨oro won, no saske won¨ then i will realize that i really dont know and will have to wait until friday

shachi
March 09, 2007, 10:32 PM
Orochimaru has no hands to make a seal and cancel the genjutsu. He was on the "mental plane" which means he had temporarily left his body, and couldn't feel the pain requisite to snap him out of a genjutsu. And there was no one there to save Orochimaru from the genjutsu. So how could Orochimaru have broken the genjutsu?

Based on this, I think Sasuke is the victor.

kingfencer
March 09, 2007, 10:36 PM
for some reason, after seeing this chapter, i think oro has won. why? cause the saskue fanboys are still happy, cause he is still there, just with oro inside him. and now oro is a supervillian with the sharingan. if sasuke won, i don't know what arc they would do next, except for chasing itachi. whereas you have this supervillian that can be part of any arc.

mehwuvsu
March 09, 2007, 10:39 PM
kind of out there theory...

oro won but itachi will free sasuke when they meet again. dunno... just a thought.

~Lilium~
March 09, 2007, 10:40 PM
very suspensing! though I still can't tell whether its actually sasuke or orochi It could be both.... :blink. Two souls one body....?

neer
March 09, 2007, 10:49 PM
kyah!!!!!!!!! whats happening here... i dont want either to disappear right now.... not without orochimaru's story both of them have an incomplete story... this is too sad whichever remains... until somehow... Orochimaru's trapped inside sasuke.. but not completely... ie sasuke is in control lbut cant push Oro out of it... Or the other way around

cogknack
March 09, 2007, 11:09 PM
kyah!!!!!!!!! whats happening here... i dont want either to disappear right now.... not without orochimaru's story both of them have an incomplete story... this is too sad whichever remains... until somehow... Orochimaru's trapped inside sasuke.. but not completely... ie sasuke is in control lbut cant push Oro out of it... Or the other way around

We're most likely going to see something like that I think.

Teotsura
March 09, 2007, 11:39 PM
The reason that I would place on the fact that Sasuke won this battle is
he's seeking the revenge on his brother (so why would he actually give his body up so easily) I think Sasuke had it all planned out to use Oro as much as possible to get stronger then kill him so he wouldn't be distracted from his ultimate goal

But I think there is going to be some crazy twist next FRIDAY we just have to wait another 165 hrs or so.........

james
March 09, 2007, 11:53 PM
Prediction:

Sasuke's gonna head back to konoha, say he killed oro and that he wants to help naruto get itachi and the other akatsuki. Sasuke will really be Oro and will try to kill naruto for MS; Oro knows he is still too weak to fight itachi (without MS).

This will kind of bring the Sanin back into the story for one last hurray.

Meh, predictions are like the lottery

If Sasuke was that sronger than Kyuubi he would go kill Itachi. I dont think Kyuubi's statement means that Sasukes actual strength is greater than anyones. I dont think any single shinobi in this story will ever be viewed as more powerful than Kyuubi. If this was the case Oro would not attempt to fight him. Kyuubi also brought up Madara, I think most of the things he said were about the Uchiha as a clan not Sasuke as an individual.

One morrre thing, first post Welcome to MH. :mgai

P.S. if Oro won he will have to change clothes. lol
Correct again.. A lot of people been misunderstand what the Kyuubi said to saskue a lot these days.

I don't think Orocimaru died and i Don't think Sasuke Defeat orochimaru as well.

Orochimaru is in Sasuke body.... Plus people been saying why Orochimaru don't show is eyes etc, But people need to remember that the whole Idea of taking sasuke body is to obtain the Sharigan. and I feel that Orochimaru feel is Jutsu is complete to time when he fought Itachi. And we don't know if all the bodies that Orochimaru taken so far Obtain a Curse seal or any at all has the curse that Sasuke has..

My Prediction...
Sasuke going to be controlled by Orchimaru and not until he's fighting Naruto he'll be released from that Jutsu.. Because Naruto going to let him self get beaten up by sasuke who happen to be Orochimaru and sasuke going to take control of is body and push Orochimaru out because is will isn't to kill his best friend..

cogknack
March 10, 2007, 12:46 AM
Correct again.. A lot of people been misunderstand what the Kyuubi said to saskue a lot these days.

I don't think Orocimaru died and i Don't think Sasuke Defeat orochimaru as well.

Orochimaru is in Sasuke body.... Plus people been saying why Orochimaru don't show is eyes etc, But people need to remember that the whole Idea of taking sasuke body is to obtain the Sharigan. and I feel that Orochimaru feel is Jutsu is complete to time when he fought Itachi. And we don't know if all the bodies that Orochimaru taken so far Obtain a Curse seal or any at all has the curse that Sasuke has..

My Prediction...
Sasuke going to be controlled by Orchimaru and not until he's fighting Naruto he'll be released from that Jutsu.. Because Naruto going to let him self get beaten up by sasuke who happen to be Orochimaru and sasuke going to take control of is body and push Orochimaru out because is will isn't to kill his best friend..

well the teaser said one was gone forever but ur probably right.

Saifi
March 10, 2007, 01:06 AM
i dont think the side text is that reliable esp whenkishi wants to build up tension !

btw: des , i am just wondering if you could also add the option of both in 1 , i saw that opinion several times on the thread too :) thx

BD_Jiraiya
March 10, 2007, 02:18 AM
i think oro win the battle and take over sasuke's body and controls it for now but at the end sasuke will be awakened by naruto and oro would forced to fight both naruto and sasuke at the same time and will be defeated.

but for now oro is the owner of the body.

Black/Light
March 10, 2007, 02:42 AM
. . . Why do soo many of you all think that the side text is just some out of nowhere tention maker and isn't true? Really, it cleary says that one of these 2 are gone forever and the other has won. . .that doesn't sound vague or like there might be a small " OMG, Blah Blah came out of nowhere and now has the controlz of thez body!!!" moment.

I personally never saw Oro as a truely "OMGZ, Unbelievablyz" strong ninja. He mainly just has alot of get-my-a##-out-of-this-mess-in-some-creepy-snake-like-way things going for him imo from what I have seen. Not to mention he was on his last leg at this point because he was going to die a day after this if he didn't try to take Sasuke's body (which happens to be before the completion of the 3 years).

I see it more like this. . .
Kabuto gave Sas the additont(sp) to the white Snake's humors before hand. Think about it, Oro said that part as if it should have had a faster effect than that.
Now, at this point Sus bats Oro into trying to take him by acting like hi is hurt and than pulls a SG eye trick on Oro at the last moment or was powerful enuff to beat him by means of perpairing for this type of "inner mind" attack. He doesn't need the MS to miss up Oro like his bro did because the MS wasn't used in that fight.

Also, Sas didn't look too scared in the inner mind place. In fact, he kept him self together long enuff to hold Oro back. Now, I think that we will see that after Oro tried to attack Sas in the inner minds world that Sus did some other attack to stop him die in his tracks. And w/o a body to go to he is as good as dead once Sas gaves his soul the boot.

(And from what I know when Oro takes a body he EATS the soul completly but has a bit of their core left with in him. So inorder for him to take control of Sas he must eat his soul and I don't see there being a in between, like the soul is only partly eaten or something that would allow them to take turns with the body)

P.S. it's late at night so please look pass the misspells.

llamapie
March 10, 2007, 03:37 AM
Well its not too hard to predict this, Kishis is gonna make it appear as if oro won, just to tick us off, but sasuke will actually have him under his control (and all of his jutsu).

Anyways its quite impressive really but yes, this had to happen. Oro really isn't the main villian anymore its being built up to AL (whoever he is). Oro's time was up and sasuke cant be taken by him, that would be retarded, yet interesting to see how oro uses it.

But here's my prediction:

Sasuke has him in his control or the fight is still happening. Sasuke kicks him out then destroys the remains with a katon combo. Kabuto bows and begs for his lead and forgiveness (as not to get pwned). Sasuke swiftly guts kabuto and steals his glasses.

cogknack
March 10, 2007, 03:47 AM
Question:
What's the significance of oro's funky old hand?

Well its not too hard to predict this, Kishis is gonna make it appear as if oro won, just to tick us off, but sasuke will actually have him under his control (and all of his jutsu).

I think he may not just because that would be such an obvious twist.

i dont think the side text is that reliable esp whenkishi wants to build up tension !

yo I'll sue that guy for libel :/

Tias
March 10, 2007, 04:00 AM
Hmmmm, i think, or atleast hope sasuke won....

Orochimaru is kinda useless to the whole plot now....unless in the end tsunade and jijary(or how his name is spelt) also want to save him or something, which i doubt....

so...Orochimaru said that those who had been captured in his jutsu, their Ambitions will remain, and their strong desires.
Mainly when it's like this, dosnt that mean that when he takes over the body, he also gets their knowlegde, jutsu's, and other things such as bloodline...

in a way it would make him stronger each time he jumps...

when orochimaru tried to take itahis body, they whernt in that mental state/world.
Itachi used that Paralyzing Genjutsu, those ''stakes'' seems to hold him down, oro tried to cancel the jutsu, but got his left hand got cut off....

when oro first met sasuke, he did say thet sasuke had a power greater then that of itachi.....

in the ''3 way fighting'' with his old friends, he also said to that white haired guy(jijary or what ever) that he could see on first glance who had talent and who not....

he's seen both the uchihas, and knows sasuke is the better one......

gah, now i forgot what i was goign to say>_>

hmmmmm:

well yeah, When oro in trying to take sasukes body in that mental world, sasuke uses the same genjutsu as itachi did.....well how does sasuke know the same jutsu?
well either he looked into orochimarus memories, copied the jutsu, and re-used it....ir just made oro THINK he used it....

I think that orochimaru is captured inside sasukes body, maybe like the Kyuubi is in naruto.....when sasuke uses the curse seal, it taps into orochimaru.....so maybe sasuke can go another level up...OR, when he uses the curse seal it dosnt use to much of his own chakra.....and also, oro is in his body....with the 2 other bodies....maybe all their knowlegde has also been transfered to sasuke.....including their jutsus.....

heck, does that mean sasuke will be able to use that immortal thing jutsu?(doubt he will if he can)

-lawl-
March 10, 2007, 04:43 AM
i think sasuke is the victor
oro should be finished...
when kabuto leaves the medical room...his hand(with the ring) seems to be rotting
btw first post here :smile-big

Tias
March 10, 2007, 04:44 AM
i think sasuke is the victor
oro should be finished...
when kabuto leaves the medical room...his hand(with the ring) seems to be rotting
btw first post here :smile-big

His hand was rotten form the start...well it bagen rottin AFTER itachi cut if off

druzthelegend
March 10, 2007, 05:27 AM
I think it would be too easy if Sasuke won in this battle. It doesn't have the tinge of desperation and growth that most of the classic anime fights between enemies.

I also don't understand why so many people are writing Oro off at this point in the story. He still has much to offer as an ex-Akatsuki insider and as a foil for Jiraiya and Tsunade who represent an older, failed version of the Team Kakashi.

Also we KNOW as strong as Sasuke is hes still not strong enough to take on Itachi. I think the only thing that will make him strong enough to fight Itachi is in defense of something he cares for (the will of fire). In order for this to happen he needs to reconnect with Naruto and the only way to retie that connection is to have Naruto bail Sasuke out of a bind.

Response to other things:
The Eyes - Oro can't destroy the eyes without destroying what he wanted from Sasuke. Plus it builds tension and leaves us wondering "Who is it ?"
The Stakes - I think Oro wasnt limited by the genjutsu in this case because he was in his own mental arena and slowly absorbing Sasuke. As opposed to the physical realm when it happened against Itachi.
The Hand - I think the reason the hand is there is because of the ring. the ring can summon akatsuki members to the ethereal cave where they extract the tailed demons. This realm would cause the multiple "personalities" of Oro to pop up and be a problem. ALSO, It prevents the true efficiency of the akatsuki in demon extraction.

Lets see what else,
Oh I know this isnt a prediction for the next issue, BUT I personally believe that not only is Naruto the Yondaime's son but that the Sandaime and Kakashi have been watching Naruto with special interest due to his heritage.
I figure this due to the episode where they are checking his house out and look at the expired milk. I think that Team Kakashi would have been made up of Naruto and Sasuke no matter what their scores were, Naruto as the Yondaime's kid and Sasuke as the only other Sharingan user. Plus Kakashi takes to Naruto SO quickly theres something a bit more there. This is also seen in how quickly Naruto wins Jiraiya and Tsunade over. Even Sandaime puts up with ALOT of Naruto's crap whereas he doesn't seem to tolerate it from anyone else.
As for why the two didn't step in sooner and take over raising Naruto. Well, They were both incredibly busy plus I don't think the two noticed until the beginning of the series how lonely Naruto was. This coupled with the sense I get that the two were unprepared to do it without t seeming odd and people asking questions.

Remus
March 10, 2007, 05:32 AM
Same here. Sasuke is in control. He devoured Oro's soul with the power to reach his goal.
He might have obtained all of the remaining Oro got now. So literally he turned the Jutsu upside down.

PreLuderS
March 10, 2007, 05:40 AM
you all overestimate sasuke... itachi had MS and more experience with the sharingan when he fought oro. sasuke still has the sharingan fully developped for about 3 years now. moreover i don`t believe that oro will be tricked by the same binding jutsu twice... he had abput 3-4 years to think about a way to gain sasukes body. i believe he certainly knew that sasukes techniques could be a threat to him so made his ritual stronger in order to avoid sasukes counterattacks... i believe oro is in control and somehow sasukes still there and oculd be rescued by willing power in the end of the whole stupid story

neomaster121
March 10, 2007, 05:49 AM
you overestimate oro even kabuto realised that oro was in a very weak state, Oro was going to die the next day if he hadn't done the ritual. The side message is clear and simple, one is gone for ever, if sasuke lost hes dead but its more likly oro that lost, 3 years is a very long time to master the sharingan, with a mere glance look what he did to sai. Oro is dead and i think sasuke is going to continue the plan oro had with kabuto for the akatsuki,

hitokugutsu
March 10, 2007, 05:56 AM
I hope Kishi will deliver the final twist and let Oro be in charge, then we'll get an Akatsuki massacre..... hehehehheeh
And Itachi will be the first to feel Oro's wrath

CheckMate
March 10, 2007, 06:04 AM
Sasuke won the battle. But Orochimaru is not dead just yet. His soul might be wandering somewhere else.
Maybe even still trapped by the genjutsu in that snake or in his rotten body on the bed.

Kabuto will be attacked by Sasuke suddenly, I never really like that guy.
I admit he is strong, but at the same time wanna see his ass get kicked.

Sasuke with CS 1 will overcome him. CS 2 will kill him.

THETRUTH.com
March 10, 2007, 06:07 AM
in the ''3 way fighting'' with his old friends, he also said to that white haired guy(jijary or what ever) that he could see on first glance who had talent and who not....

he's seen both the uchihas, and knows sasuke is the better one......

gah, now i forgot what i was goign to say>_>

Jiraiya is the name you were searching for. He also said Naruto was useless until he blasted Kabuto with the rasengan. I dont really think that Sasuke is were Itachi was during his fight with Oro(he was already in AK) but thats kind of the point of this whole thing is that he isnt there yet. So Oro may have won for now since I dont really believe that side-text its been misleading before until it appears in the storyline I wont believe.

The Sannin Welcome You -lawl-
:Godaime :jir_ras :oro

Jspot
March 10, 2007, 06:30 AM
I think Sasuke let Orochimaru win. He didn't seem very against the idea of being taken over by the jutsu, and I think it was part of his plan.

Since Orochimaru was part of Akatsuki, I think Sasuke wants Orochimaru to THINK that he has defeated Sasuke's will and taken over for good, so Orochimaru can lead Sasuke to Itachi in order to exact his revenge once and for all.

As for other happenings... I hope there's new content on Naruto finishing his jutsu.

Darrenj
March 10, 2007, 08:31 AM
Next manga:

start of manga:
Sasuke will put Oro's ring on

End of manga:
We find out, while we wait in suspence

bennibb
March 10, 2007, 08:53 AM
Maybe Oro still want Itachi... That he uses Sasuke to nullify (correct spelling???) Itachi's dojutsu... Then when Itachi is beaten Oro goes to to his body instead. Then Sasuke kill them both :chair while they are down (last one a joke) Something like that. Ora-Itachi get owerpowered then Naruto Sakura and Sasuke kill them as a team again. Would be awsom if that happend.

sanjis the name
March 10, 2007, 10:03 AM
intersting in the end of the chapter the sasuke body walks out and says kabuto, did saskue ever say his name before and why didn't he kill him on the spot. Maybe its oro or saskue didn't want to waste time on a ninja lower then his rank.

tricel
March 10, 2007, 10:24 AM
i think it's sasuke and orochimaru in one body.they have fuse their wills and goals together to be able to subdue each other and finally be able to do what both of them want..,to kill itachi.
sasuoro will search for naruto to test his strength against 4tailed naruto..,and will try to kill him for ms,but then again itachi will show again to retrieve naruto for akatsuki.

kamikaze
March 10, 2007, 10:45 AM
I think also that sasuke is carrying, ochimaru in his body. Now he has also a Monster in his body. He's equal to Naruto.

kakashi_317
March 10, 2007, 11:21 AM
heheh an intelligent monster, huh? which knows 1000 jutsus? good

jerger
March 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
my theory...

when itatchi defeated oro... it happend because of his eyes... however.. oro was only in a genjitsu, so he was ok in the physical world afterwards.... so...

-failed snake ritual... body returns to original hosts body (back to oro)

now... sasuke... he killed the ritual snake, he also therefor killed the body...
-when oro fails this time to the same genjitsu technique, he has no host body to return to.

therefore he is now trapped in sasuke's body. maybe he will become a jinchuriki like naruto, with a 8 tail summon. (that is not controllable without seals right?)...

but you could also think that... if oro is trapped in sasuke... anytime sasuke uses the seals he is giving control back to oro.

neomaster121
March 10, 2007, 12:38 PM
no he isn't hes dead not trapped side note says ones gone forever, y isn't people taken more focus on that, maybe if oro still had his body then yes you could say oro survived some how but he can't hes dead and hes not coming back.

thiagojoe
March 10, 2007, 12:57 PM
Oro's in sasuke's body, he'll go after itachi to revenge him;maybe some akatsuki reunion scenes, and at last we'll come back to konoha, to see the best ninjas preparing themselves to fight against akatsuki.
That's my opinion (or just my dream, hehehe!!!)...

jerger
March 10, 2007, 01:04 PM
so if i'm write then... he has no body to return to... but is not trapped (since you pointed this out)... and therefore is dead...

unless he is emperor palpapatine and then transfers bodies lol

llamapie
March 10, 2007, 01:24 PM
Ok this thought just occurred to me. Sasuke has oro under his control, trapped in HIS mind. He goes back to Konoha and tells them everything Oro knows about the akatsuki.

Though I like the idea of him stealing kabuto's glasses :D

neer
March 10, 2007, 02:28 PM
how ironical only if Sasuke had killed naruto when he could he would have MS then Oro would have been dead meat..... he wanted to attain power without killing his best friend.... neext issue we find if the favourite character of Kishi gets that.. Can after Shika took care of an akatsuki alone, naruto of another can Sasuke make it three in a row... remember all three were overconfident.. seemingly unbeatable... yet hurt and at a disadvantage and got beat by better thinking and would be greater NINJA's Go Naruto, Go Shika, Go Sasuke?? Go rookie 9 + 3 Gai Students?? keh!!!!!

well the teaser said one was gone forever but ur probably right.
Yes the teaser said that.. But remember that the writer know in order to keep the fans looking for what next he has to surprise us when we least expect it with out going from the main Idea. and the main idea is for Naruto to rescue sasuke.

arslan
March 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
to all the people who say that oro now controls sasuke and will fight itachi i would like to say that IF oro now controls sasuke he has no reason to go after itachi and risk DYING right after he gained the Sharingan. itachi would still be far superior than oro using sasuke if it all boils down to it. face it, itachi is just too damn good. oh and i honestly hope that sasuke came out on top though it could go either way to be honest. for those who say that side bar may not be entirely true, i agree though it does seem pretty straight forward in stating its message.

Mara999
March 10, 2007, 03:36 PM
I think Orochimaru might go Voldemort and live as a parasite on the back of Sasuke's head or somewhere else on his body like "left Hand" in Vampire Hunter D, taunting him and manipulating him and keeping Sasuke awake at nights because Oro has most influence when he's sleaping etc

Uchiha Slayer
March 10, 2007, 04:52 PM

Sorry...got to put that semi plug in.

Did anybody notice what the title of 346 will be... I believe the title is said to be NECESSITY. So that got to mean that the story would have to go back to Akutsuki. Just think about it, we have yet seen the reaction of Akutsuki of Hidan* and Kakuzu death. I also remember when Itachi was about to face off with ero-sennin. He said something about he needed Naruto as an extreme necessity. So I think Akutsuki needs a bijuu really soon for some reason.

*(not really dead)

kangster113
March 10, 2007, 05:08 PM
first of all, sasuke won, second of all orochimaru is definitely not dead.

NRZero
March 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
The suspense from the last chapter is lingering in my head. I hope that Sasuke is the one in control, but if he isn't there going to be some kind of loophole which allows for him to live. Remember Gaara's "death".

kheopz
March 10, 2007, 05:41 PM
I predict that the AGONY THREAD should start now cuz now one can preedict this one and everyone wants to see what's next ...that's my prediction

heiky0711
March 10, 2007, 06:06 PM
I think Sasuke will win for three reasons:

1. He managed to use his sharingan at the very last minute

2. Itachi said that oro's jutsus cannot defeat the sharingan ( he's refering to not just him but to other Uchiha clan as well)

3. You would see that inside the dimension, the same effect is happening on oro ( some weird pillars, i don't know) :eyeroll

cogknack
March 10, 2007, 06:43 PM
If oro won he would be going crazy.

Gahh
March 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
There is something fishy abaout this "battle".
So guess its neither oro nor sasuke :)

My reasoning here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16105.msg359674#msg359674

sharingan_kakashi
March 10, 2007, 07:35 PM
Sasuke shud have won there, or if oro wins sasuke will still be alive somewhere deep inside oro and will pop out somewhere in the future. Cause naruto has to save sasuke from oblivion for him to be hokage.

VincentV
March 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
I don't really think Sasuke is fully capable of repelling Oros ritual. In the flashback with itachi Oro got kept in a Genjutsu while he was still alive and in the real world. Sasuke on the other hand is already in another dimension, Oros dimension.

Even if Sasuke can use his Sharingan to its full extend in there, I don't think there's much he can do (he's not able to perform amaterasu or some sort of mangekyou sharingan).

I also have a theory that when Orochimaru manages to take over Sasukes body he might activate the Mangekyou Sharingan, after all the requirement for using it (afaik) is that you kill your best friend. Wasn't the 4th something like Orochimarus best friend? Or maybe jiraya? It would be fun to see how he got pwned by Oro-Sasuke in order to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. Anyway, just my humble opinon ^^

arslan
March 10, 2007, 09:05 PM
aaaaaaaaahhh. there is too much suspense and i can't take it. kishi better resolve the enigma in the next chapter and sasuke better be alive when all is said and done :s

mitterand
March 10, 2007, 09:23 PM
naruto + kyuubi
sasuke + oro... a weak parallelism... they are both monsters.

cogknack
March 10, 2007, 09:24 PM
The general consensus seems to be that sasuke won and oro is still alive within him to some degree.

heiky0711
March 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
Here's my theory:

Personally I don't see a point of oro living anymore because if he does obtai sasuke's body, what is he going to do with it.

Although the akatsukies did mention on killing oro in the future and oro did say something about destroying konoha.

Apart from that I don't know anything else on what he's going to do.

Also, I think sasuke doesn't need a mangekyou sharingan to beat Itachi. Even oro did say that sasuke's sharingan has the ability to surpass his brother's one.

If i can recall the last anime episode 235 when the akatsukies met together since 10 years ago. The Akatsuki leader ( or someone) mention about oro taking sasuke and itachi doesn't seems to be concern. Probably because he knew that oro wouldn't get sasuke that easily.

Personally, I hope sasuke wins because to continue the true storyline which is to kill itachi. Otherwise, sasuke may not be strong enough to beat his older brother.

After all, his brother did mention something like "cling to life".

Time will tell. :p

arslan
March 10, 2007, 09:57 PM
Here's my theory:

Personally I don't see a point of oro living anymore because if he does obtai sasuke's body, what is he going to do with it.

Although the akatsukies did mention on killing oro in the future and oro did say something about destroying konoha.

Apart from that I don't know anything else on what he's going to do.

Also, I think sasuke doesn't need a mangekyou sharingan to beat Itachi. Even oro did say that sasuke's sharingan has the ability to surpass his brother's one.

If i can recall the last anime episode 235 when the akatsukies met together since 10 years ago. The Akatsuki leader ( or someone) mention about oro taking sasuke and itachi doesn't seems to be concern. Probably because he knew that oro wouldn't get sasuke that easily.

Personally, I hope sasuke wins because to continue the true storyline which is to kill itachi. Otherwise, sasuke may not be strong enough to beat his older brother.

After all, his brother did mention something like "cling to life".

Time will tell. :p

time will tell indeed. i also don't see oro serving any purpose in the story anymore so he should die. or atleast i hope so:)

THETRUTH.com
March 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
Several people have been talking about the side text but just look at the side text in 343 & 344. While not totally false, misleading.

344 said "The Showdown" while true half of the fight wasnt shown. Preview said "Result of the Clash between Them Is!?" and this is exactly what we are talking about this week and probably for weeks to come.

Sorry about off topic.

ITACHIWIFE
March 10, 2007, 10:21 PM

Anyways its quite impressive really but yes, this had to happen. Oro really isn't the main villian anymore its being built up to AL (whoever he is). Oro's time was up and sasuke cant be taken by him, that would be retarded, yet interesting to see how oro uses it.

But here's my prediction:

Sasuke has him in his control or the fight is still happening. Sasuke kicks him out then destroys the remains with a katon combo. Kabuto bows and begs for his lead and forgiveness (as not to get pwned). Sasuke swiftly guts kabuto and steals his glasses.

lol

Delenko
March 10, 2007, 10:43 PM
did anyone realize that oro also had no strength. His body was starting to decompose. The medicine wasn't working...taking over sasuke would take at least a year in advance training or something to get him. Sasuke is to powerful now to even worry. Two, in three years he would end up weak again.

Emery
March 10, 2007, 10:45 PM
Here's my prediction:

They don't say who it is next chapter. And we won't find out for another 30 or 40 chapters.

I win.

ITACHIWIFE
March 10, 2007, 10:54 PM
hey guys who were the guy and the girl , the guy look like naruto

j4x0r
March 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
i predict orochimaru has won, how else would he be able to overcome the vaporised paralysis poison and walk out of the room calmly?

donkeyhigh
March 10, 2007, 11:27 PM
That's actually a good question, or maby Sasuke is more badass than we thought..

buruca
March 10, 2007, 11:41 PM
::I hope Sasuke won.
::And I agree, I don't think that Sasuke would be written off so easily.
::And then there was that part with Oro attacking Itachi, or trying to...
::So....something tells me, that it's either like this, this or this:
::Situation 1) Sasuke pwned Oro and is really tired (hence worn out face)
::Situation 2) Oro pwned Sasuke but can't use Sharigan (hence sad-ish tired face (looked like young Oro from the beginning) and hence the whole Itachi scene)
::Situation 3) Oro pwned Sasuke for the moment, but is still fighting for control in the mind.
::I personally hope for 1 or 3--because---I still love Sasuke.
::And as for the next chapter, I think we won't find out for awhile what happend--we'll probably go back to Naruto and see and Hinata, Kiba, and...omg...(name blanked out :darn on guy with glasses.....whoa...Oo...) mission.

dynamicdezzy
March 11, 2007, 12:19 AM
I say it is Sasuke, but what if Orochimaru surfaces when Sasuke goes C2????? Kinda like when Naruto goes 4 tail. That would be a twist.

neko613
March 11, 2007, 01:44 AM
Sasuke wins, and Oro's memory remains.

This is plausible, since with only Oro's memory, Sasuke gains his knowledge of jutsus, the world, and of course some more combat experience with his brother.

Essentially Oro is dead in this case, as he has no spirit, no body, hes just a memory inside Sasuke.

If Oro won then he'd be hysterious, laughing and be talking too much like he always does when hes proud. Sasuke would remain calm because this was probably his plan from the start. Sasuke always had that sad emo face, and still had that sad emo face in the end, so most likely it is Sasuke.

Not to mention, Sasuke would probably realize Oro's ambition of immortality was simply to meet his parents, as the 3rd pointed out that one day they would be revived when Oro picked up the shed of the white snake. This could also explain the sad emo face on Sasuke, as Oro's ambition is to meet his parents, Sasuke's ambition is to avenge his parents. They both longed for a goal related to thier family, and Sasuke could've sensed this.

Besides, Oro performed the ritual inside another diemention where Oro and Sasuke are both in spirit forms. Whos to say Sasuke didn't bind Oro with a gen jutsu and then copy the ritual jutsu with the Sharingan, and instead Sasuke takes over Oro's spirit instead of vice versa, and instead of Oro getting Sasuke's eyes, Sasuke gets Oros knowledge.

Orosuke
March 11, 2007, 01:50 AM
I'm a Sasuke fan, and hopefully he won! However it would still be really awesome to see Oro-Sasuke... He would be so strong and powerful. Imagine Oro-Sasuke vs. Itachi :O

I really cant tell who won the fight. I'm still unclear as to what happened in Oro's mind during the ritual, and I hope that we see some detail. We might also jump to Konoha with a few frames with Naruto and the gang.

oblivionjedi
March 11, 2007, 02:36 AM
Well, sasuke has gotten too strong, and he seems to have done it so easily, now some ppl have the desire that he will become even stronger by having orochimaru to be like the naruto's fox. why not declare sasuke God and let him defeat everybody like nothing, yeah that will be fun...

neomaster121
March 11, 2007, 10:15 AM
for those people who think oro survived this show is for naruto and how hes gonna become hokage theres no links for oro and naruto but their are loads for sasuke and naruto, its more important that sasuke survives as now it allows Naruto more time to train and get stronger (if sasuke doesn't return)

hayoula
March 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
Oro won this battle, that's for sure, but there are still chances for Sasuke to be resurrected. (with Naruto's help perhaps)
I myself actually don't like this to have happened but that's the way it is.

Hyuuga Hinata
March 11, 2007, 11:39 AM
Sasuke wins, and Oro's memory remains.

This is plausible, since with only Oro's memory, Sasuke gains his knowledge of jutsus, the world, and of course some more combat experience with his brother.

Essentially Oro is dead in this case, as he has no spirit, no body, hes just a memory inside Sasuke.

If Oro won then he'd be hysterious, laughing and be talking too much like he always does when hes proud. Sasuke would remain calm because this was probably his plan from the start. Sasuke always had that sad emo face, and still had that sad emo face in the end, so most likely it is Sasuke.

Not to mention, Sasuke would probably realize Oro's ambition of immortality was simply to meet his parents, as the 3rd pointed out that one day they would be revived when Oro picked up the shed of the white snake. This could also explain the sad emo face on Sasuke, as Oro's ambition is to meet his parents, Sasuke's ambition is to avenge his parents. They both longed for a goal related to thier family, and Sasuke could've sensed this.

Besides, Oro performed the ritual inside another diemention where Oro and Sasuke are both in spirit forms. Whos to say Sasuke didn't bind Oro with a gen jutsu and then copy the ritual jutsu with the Sharingan, and instead Sasuke takes over Oro's spirit instead of vice versa, and instead of Oro getting Sasuke's eyes, Sasuke gets Oros knowledge.

This was actually what I was thinking about last night during work. I'm thinking that Sasuke copied the ritual jutsu. Much like he did before when he copied only part of Lee's techinque. If Sasuke won, I think that's definitely what happened. This also leads me to believe that if Sasuke learned this techinque he might want to try it again.......on Naruto.

I think Sasuke has learned the Akatski's plan of collecting the tail demons and that they want Naruto. Sasuke wants power more than anything so he can beat his brother and knowing Naruto has the Nine Tails in him....I'm thinking he might go after that power.

arslan
March 11, 2007, 11:50 AM
This was actually what I was thinking about last night during work. I'm thinking that Sasuke copied the ritual jutsu. Much like he did before when he copied only part of Lee's techinque. If Sasuke won, I think that's definitely what happened. This also leads me to believe that if Sasuke learned this techinque he might want to try it again.......on Naruto.

I think Sasuke has learned the Akatski's plan of collecting the tail demons and that they want Naruto. Sasuke wants power more than anything so he can beat his brother and knowing Naruto has the Nine Tails in him....I'm thinking he might go after that power.

a possibility that i never considered but it seems very unlikely to me

Reui
March 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
I think there is a little more to this Jutsu then just Chakra and hand signs so i doubt Sasuke Copied it. lets remember that after preforming the Jutsu Orochimaru's true form then resided in the new body so im thinking that for Sasuke to preform this jutsu he'd have to achieve a form like Orochimaru's.

I Think in the next few chapters we will see Kabuto taken over by Orochimaru since and then Orochimaru will have an all out battle against Sasuke while in Kabuto's body. Then someone like Jiraiya will intervene after Orochimaru shows him how weak he actually is compared to a S Class Ninja.

ShgnLW
March 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
sasuke won - period

check0r
March 11, 2007, 12:53 PM
oro siad that would be people who surpassed the uchiha clan. there your these are the rest of the akatsuki. maybe when he sai that some of them are dead may that mean some of these in akatsuki are undead. i mean kakuzu doesnt seemed that alive to me. and if they are real dead maybe one of them was yondaime. DAMN i wanna see happens next.

spammail81
March 11, 2007, 02:08 PM
Put it this way, all oro's characters had snake eyes right? do we see sasuke with snake eyes? ;)

cogknack
March 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
Well, sasuke has gotten too strong, and he seems to have done it so easily, now some ppl have the desire that he will become even stronger by having orochimaru to be like the naruto's fox. why not declare sasuke God and let him defeat everybody like nothing, yeah that will be fun...

lololololololololol I think sasuke is being set up for a big fall.

Mr. T
March 11, 2007, 02:30 PM
In my opinion nobody died. They both live in that body. Maybe Orochimaru is like a virus to him now, or that body contains 50% Orochimaru and 50% Sasuke.

tricel
March 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
i think neither oro or sasuke won. the reason why the combine sasuoro's in such serious mode is that oro's part of the mx soul is planning far ahead of time in order to destroy konoha..,as well as sasuke's part to try to fight and defeat the 4tailed naruto before having the gut's to face his brother itachi,who's now probably searching naruto to obtain kyubbi for akatsuki.

Shadeninja
March 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
Sasuke has won. Oro is not dead but he is buried within Sasuke's subconcious. I believe this because if Oro were to be the one who came out victorious in the ritual conflict, then the story would once again be at a kind of standstil, where as if Sasuke wins, he is free to move the story into a new arc, with him as the center finding a new way to become stronger, while Naruto continues to pursue him. If Oro wins, then the only thing that could happen next is that he would search for the remaining Akatsuki and kill them and eventually fight Naruto and probably lose, but that just doesn't seem like Kishi's style, so I think Sasuke is definately the one with control over his body.

I could be wrong though, but I'm probably not.

Yamikaze
March 11, 2007, 03:02 PM
lmao i dunno if anybody said this yet but
FFFFUUUUSIIIOOOONNNNN!!!

FatalFlaw
March 11, 2007, 03:55 PM
Eh, I don't think that Sasuke won.

People think too highly of him on this forum. He's got Chidori Nagashi, his crazy chakra sword, and the Sharingan. He's also got "that jutsu" but he didn't use it in this fight. We saw Itachi bind Orochimaru with Sharingan, and you know, it's possible that he fell subject to it again through Sasuke's attempt. But the main difference between the two fights is that Itachi battled in the real world. This second fight occurred in a different dimension in which Orochimaru is in control.

In contrast to Sasuke, Orochimaru is a badass. I mean, he can summon Hokages for crying out loud. We've seen a different picture of him because of the 3rd's Curse and because of his medicinal therapy - however, we've all underestimated him and his power. If he was in Akatsuki, in the same league as Itachi/Kazuku/Hidan/Deidara/Sasori/Zetsu, he's stronger than we think. In part one, he was looked at as the uber badass. His image has seriously diminished.

I also found it weird that Kishimoto showed Orochimaru's past two bodies in this dimension. Orochimaru did say when he took over Gen'yumaru that his subconscious was affected by the people he absorbed. So, I think that what we're fighting in right now is Orochimaru's subconscious.

In that sense, Orochimaru should have full control over his surroundings. It's his brain, for crying out loud. But hell, these are just assumptions.

But assuming that Orochimaru's subconscious is affected by Sasuke's own personality, why is it such a big surprize that Orochimaru acted the way he did when he came out of that room? Perhaps Sasuke's cool/calm/collected nature rubbed off on Orochimaru. Wouldn't surprize me.

Personally, I predict that Orochimaru won here, but Sasuke will eventually be rescued a-la Gaara. This is why we see the faces of Orochimaru's two previous bodies - to show that their souls still exist within him. Theoretically, Sasuke would become exactly like them, but since it is still his body that they are in, it is possible to save him. How someone would go about this, I don't know. Perhaps Kakashi could use the same little trick that Sasuke used on Naruto to peer into his soul and see/affect Kyuubi. Maybe Itachi would do it. Who knows.

That's what I think would happen. Sasuke is still more important than Orochimaru, but it would make Orochi the badass of all badasses. And, more than ever, if Naruto were to ever find out his motivation to become stronger would explode.

Misa
March 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
Kishi has a tendency to do things that shock us.
It seems like Sasuke is the real person there, but it could go either way.

Sasuke doesn't particularly like Kabuto, he walked right past him there.. but I don't know about him calling him by his name in that familiar way.

Next chapter could have "huhuhuhuhu sorry kabuto" just as easily as a "who dya think it is wa ne"

If Orochimaru is dead, then Naruto is sort of rapping up.
I always expected another sannin battle, though...

My vote is leaning towards Orochimaru is the victor, he seemed confident that he could get past the eyes this time `round.

Naruto's gotta save him, if there's a way, etc...
(The shocking thing for me is that Sasuke will be victorious - because that's a way too weird ending for the legendary Orochimaru.)

I'm glad Sasuke put up a good fight though and didn't roll over on his own like Oro wanted him to.

Raimaru
March 11, 2007, 05:14 PM
Orochimaru got a new plan with Konoha. What would happen if the Sasuke would return, apologize, get a little penalty (or not - since Tsunade is Godaime...) and then he returns to team Kakashi.

Ideal world, everything is fine, maybe some little fights with Akatsuki (to remind on the main story), Sakura can't decide who of the 2 she'll take (since Naruto doesn't look that emo + Copperfield mix-style like *erm* someone else ...) and so on (maybe another training arc with some filler-touched content) and th ...
BANG!!
... Orochimaru-sama shows his real face (and un-henge his snaky eyes someone asked here for) and he attempts to crush Konohagakure again with not shown before, normally unbeatable powers - and fails again (of course ...), due to Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, and so on + whatever (start betting who of them will die this time) ... but just close, because now he's Orosuke (who said FUUUSION before?) and he uses his long-desired badass Sharingan (which can't be beaten for about 5 chapters or more).

Between that thrilling story there will sure be some time for a 100% "Futon, Rasenshuriken - throwing inside" (if we haven't forgot about it in the meantime ;) ).

Gulio
March 11, 2007, 06:30 PM
Oro won. Think about it from the stories perspective. NARUTO WANTS TO SAVE SASUKE! Naruto can't save him if oro is dead and sasuke goes rogue... if he does he'll be in the bingo book.

If Oro wins, it will give more strength to the story because naruto has to save him from Oro.

Other than that, Naruto is too stupid and dumb to do anything else other than save sasuke.

donkeyhigh
March 11, 2007, 07:32 PM
Err, if Orochimaru won, that'd make Sasuke dead, also, impossible to rescue..

erieru
March 11, 2007, 08:27 PM
I don't think Sasuke is dead, I put my money on Oro winning this but I don't think he's dead, the fact that the spoiler at the end of the chapter says one remains once is gone doesn't necesarily means that he's dead, in fact, there was a chapter where Kishi stated, "gaara is dead" but he was rescued somehow anyways. so I still don't know, and I hope we get some surprises next chapter

TiTTTS
March 11, 2007, 08:43 PM
hmm.. i think sasuke won..
mainly intuition buh also i thought its sasuke kuz when he walks out
it was just like himself, walking out silently
so i thought if it was oro, he probably wouldve said somethin .. iono
probably wrong buh just my intuition

nicks122
March 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
my thought is that oro lost because he had 50yrs and it time for the new generation the author state that in the other chapter i could be wrong have to wait for the next chapter

Gokami
March 11, 2007, 10:02 PM
ok, to me this makes the most since: Orochimaru won. Plain and simple. But Sasuke is still alive. If you noticed, you saw other bodies wrapped in the snake...um...stuff in Orochimaru's "mind" or whatever you want to call that place. This means that something of those last people were still a part of him. Those are probably thier "souls" or something, so this means that there is a chance of saving Sasuke from Orochimaru. What will probably happen is that Orochimaru will want Naruto soon enough, and will try to take him, but Naruto will see Sasuke inside Orochimaru's little world, and free him, then both will team up and kick Orochimaru's ass.

MasterOdin
March 11, 2007, 10:09 PM
My two cents... Orochimaru won, but Sasuke is still in there. Orochimaru has seen that binding jutsu before and I can't believe he wouldn't be prepared for it this time around. However, since Sasuke didn't give himself over willingly, Orochimaru doesn't have full control (this could be the reason for the lack of the "snake eyes").

I think this would also make for a great storyline where Sasuke is save, but this time not by Naruto, but by his brother Itachi! If it is the case that Sasuke is trapped mentally, there is no way for Naruto to go in there and save him. However, I could see Orochimaru in his new body wanting to take on Itachi. Think of how Itachi will feel once he realizes Orochimaru has taken over his brother's body. Now, Itachi doesn't care much for his brother, but I am sure he won't like that. Hence, I think it would be Itachi who saves Sasuke. Anyway, it would make for a great twist.

lobo971
March 11, 2007, 10:55 PM
hrrmr i dunno this all inner Oro thingie kinda recalls me of inner's Boo in latest Arc of Dragonball Z dont you think guys? ( all those captured guys )
so maybe oro won this time, but there will be a flip, like Sasuke winning back from the inside, Sasuke showing a new sharingan ability in Oro's mind trap, but it is definitvly not over...

Or Sasuke won, but there is still some Oro's will inside him ( the mark)

showland
March 11, 2007, 10:56 PM
I would just like to point out that the 1-2 liner teasers at the end of each chapter usually are there to make quick observational assumptions. Doesn't always mean thats exactly what happens or is going to happen. I think the author likes to stick those in there just to get us to jump to one conclusion to reinforce his curveball in the next chapter.

Whoever mentioned that "gaara is dead" tagline from the past chapter provided a great example. The author used that tagline to get us to assume he was dead, even though he was rescued in the end.

btg84
March 11, 2007, 10:58 PM
I was thinking about what would happen in the next chapter and just making up theorys in my mind with small clues through out the chapter and I thought, wouldn't be intresting if Sasuke would take Ochimaru's old Akatsuki ring and join them in order to get closer to Itachi and battle Naruto as a member. The next chapter is Necessity! Maybe for Sasuke it is necessary to join the same group as Itachi in order to defeat him and the showing of ochimaru's ring in the last chapter gave me that idea since Tobi became a member by taking Sasori ring. I may be way off, but I am just putting my 2 cents in.

showland
March 11, 2007, 11:34 PM
sasuke joining the Akatsuki is broadly farfetched. The moment sasuke encounters Itachi, you can bet there will be a full on fight from there (Battle of the sharingan users, I will exact my revenge! Arrr!). So you can scrap that idea.

Sasuke leads us on to believe that naruto was nothing but a pawn. Was there real friendship there? Maybe. Sasuke has no need to fight naruto. The only reason why they have been fighting is due to naruto instigating the ploy of "I'll take you back through force!"

Honestly, this chapter baffles me. Sadly, I'm quite disappointed on how this manga is turning out. I feel that Orochimaru should have died by the hands of Sandaime, even if Sandaime was defeated and killed in battle. I dont know what to think. I'm actually lead to believe that Sasuke could have put Oroch in a gengetsu from the very beginning of the fight after the nature manipulation. Hell, that could have been gengutsu right there. And if thats the case, Oro was dead before the fight even started. Itachi did the same to naruto.

As far as the next chapter titles goes. It could relate to naruto needing to finish his new jutsu or some other training in preparation of future events to come.

gcd
March 12, 2007, 01:20 AM
sasuke died .

adamantiumX
March 12, 2007, 02:18 AM
I think it's Orochi-Sasuke in one body. Just like in Bleach - the Hollow-Ichigo combination.

metoo
March 12, 2007, 02:53 AM
Agreed ^^ (adamantium) - i bet as we speak there is all sorts ass kickery going on inside the body we know as sasuke; ,however, but that sasuke isn't winning or yeah he'd be too similar to ichigo, i believe someones going to have to beat up on the oro-sasuke (body itself) in order to give sasuke the window of opportunity to turn things around completely so yeah....as it stands now i believe oro has the upper hand =P

Tenro
March 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
I think it's Orochi-Sasuke in one body. Just like in Bleach - the Hollow-Ichigo combination.
Or like Naruto & Kyuubi

Anyway, I think Oro is in control and he'll probably be wanting to kill Kabuto next to get the MS... and then at some stage Sasuke will get saved, not only from Oro, but also from himself. Sasuke's quest for revenge has blackened his heart, and after all this time he still doesn't realise that killing Itachi won't bring his clan and family back. He needs to realise there are more important things than being selfish; like friendship and protecting those you care about... blah, blah, blah etc

jodi
March 12, 2007, 08:22 AM
I don't think that Sasuke will kill Kabuto for the MS, because Kabuto isn't Orochimaru best friend, neither a friend.
Orochimaru has no friends... Uh, Manda is closest to Orochimaru than Kabuto :-)

&#91;]s

cerventus
March 12, 2007, 08:45 AM
Maybe a new merge entity called SasuMaru who is confused is he oro or Sasuke.

Althought I am leaning toward the ichigo/hollow type which Oro being the dominant being. I mean, Kishi set Sasuke up as so powerful, we would think that he will be able to take on Oro but in the end lose to him.

Also, have a ichigo/hollow relationship with Oro being dominate just set up the story for a rescue Sasuke arch..

longer term perdiction. Naruto finds out about the condition, and Sasuke claims only a true blood Uchiya can safe him...which is Itachi.
Then we have Team 7 plus yamato to a kidnap Itachi arch.

Edit: Ichigo/Hollow is Ichigo has another subconsious in him that can take over his body. At a point in time both were fighting for dominate of the body.

CheckMate
March 12, 2007, 09:09 AM
Unfortunately I dont read Bleach with his Ichigo and hollow relationship.

But for the outcome of the inner mind battle, I would say Sasuke won.
Cmon if Oro won, he must have been in "kukuku" mode, the evilish-snake-laughing.

I doubt though, that Oro will be done just yet.
Oro will still survive, and Kabuto will help him somehow.

Not by offering his ody ofcourse, it's as lame as Oro died IMO.

jodi
March 12, 2007, 09:16 AM
Don't forget that Sasuke can do Orochimaru only to gather information from Kabuto or someone else.

kheopz
March 12, 2007, 09:41 AM
In the metal word Sasuke can't use his sword and exactly what will the sharigan to there. The whole point of the Sharigan is to mentality drive you in another dimension while your body is still in the real world. For peepz to yap about Sasuke won guess what he is still alive but not in control of his body and the theme of the series is the same as usual he needs to be saved so his tough talk is just because Like Oro say not me he is just a little Chick

Gulio
March 12, 2007, 10:00 AM
I still have my money on Oro. He's someone that won't easily die, and is needed for the story. I just say kill sasuke - he's useless and a fricken narcasist.

Kill him, and then watch Naruto get all cry-baby like.

jodi
March 12, 2007, 10:24 AM
Sasuke and Naruto are the principals...
both can't die
but Oro can.

not saying that he will
but probably he got Sasuke's body, and the only solution to this, is another MS user come inside Oro and take Sasuke from there.
I don't think Itachi can do it or want to, but...
That can be Uchiha Madara.

Gulio
March 12, 2007, 10:49 AM
Bah they can die. It's perfectly realistic. No human lives forever, thus they will die some day, and will die.

Sasuke should die, he's a peice of useless trash that needs to be stepped on by everyone around him, or thrown into the Swamp of Eternal Stench.

Oro did win this, but I agree with you no the last part; Someone will come and take Sasuke out of Oro. Maybe Itachi so that Sasuke can kill Itachi.

cerventus
March 12, 2007, 11:02 AM
Agree. I think so called supressing Sasuke will make Sakura and Naruto become stronger.

Gulio: yeah there could be a weaping moment too

vnaruto
March 12, 2007, 11:21 AM
Let's just say its pretty crappy if either of them have died, oro i can understand because of 3rd hokage flashback indicating he's going to meet his dead parents at some point. But it was a bad way for oro to go, everyone was expecting oro's last stand to be something spectacular, but it can make sense, he's powerful, but the sharingan is a force to reckon with. But it was just kishimoto's way of draggin things through a whole chapter, hopefully we'll find out soon enough, instead of them switching the story back around to naruto or akatsuki.

jodi
March 12, 2007, 02:41 PM
Maybe Itachi killed his clan so Orochimaru or anyone wouldn't have the Sharingam
so he would be the only one carrying that power, and he let Sasuke alive because he wanted him to become like him

Kaervas
March 12, 2007, 02:44 PM
It's so obvious.

Orochimaru wins, sasuke is still "alive" inside orochimaru.

Naruto goes berserk, like "zomg dont use my best friend as a vessel thingy".

In some incoherent way they manage to save sasuke.

END

Remus
March 12, 2007, 02:56 PM
Oh please if there is one thing thats more annoying than Kabutos lame face when he makes stealth action than it certainly is Oro. This guy is a sidekick and I dont want him back in the story line. The only thing he is needed is for Jiraiya so he can kick his ass. So Sasuke is in charge and Oro rests within him until he gets kicked out.

jodi
March 12, 2007, 03:08 PM
Oh please if there is one thing thats more annoying than Kabutos lame face when he makes stealth action than it certainly is Oro. This guy is a sidekick and I dont want him back in the story line. The only thing he is needed is for Jiraiya so he can kick his ass. So Sasuke is in charge and Oro rests within him until he gets kicked out.

Thats so nice-guy... in other words... GAY-guy
Why don't you paint Naruto in pink and make pretty smiling faces on Itachi and Zetsu?

VictoriousPenguin
March 12, 2007, 05:54 PM
Since it was stated that one of them died, I'm guessing it was Orochimaru because Sasuke still had a lot more possible plot. If Sasuke just died Naruto would have invented his neew jutsu for nothing.

Omi
March 12, 2007, 05:57 PM
Since the first part of my best prediction as been fulfilled, I put the rest as the prediction for this chapter:

Sasuke tells Kabuto that he is Sasuke and leaves for Konoha. We then get a peak into their inner world where Oro laughs and is conscious (probably still bound).

Oro always said something like in this boy lies my future not I will take over this boy's body soon. In the previous "possession" he said to the guy that nothing of him will be lost. In essence Oro has become a little demon who loves migrating bodies. Maybe he believes the Uchiha body will last longer than other bodies he has possessed else, I don't get why he would want to have the Sharingan for 3 years only when he would be in the one of the last of the Uchiha.

aylw
March 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
Obviously, the end message is BS. Both of them are still alive in there. In fact, you can see all the people that Orochi took in his own dimension.

Personally, I think Sasuke caught Orochi in his own dimension with sharingan, but to make sure Orochi doesn't take over, he's going to have to constantly use it to keep Orochi at bay.

Then, next big fight, Orochi takes over.

Personally, I find Orochi WAY cooler than Sasuke, and am surprised so many peeps on this forum think so too. I guess Kishi killed all the Uchiha-love with showing Itachi's feminine personality, and making Sasuke grow up to be Itachi's twin.

shachi
March 12, 2007, 06:54 PM
If Sasuke really did win, I expect him to become a missing-nin/ronin, and eventually be hired to protect a village/person from akatsuki/konoha.

He might wind up like Sesshomaru, from Inuyasha.

jinsomnia
March 12, 2007, 07:06 PM
i think the plot like this... in this fight, oro wins... oro got too strong -> kabuto feels this sucks, and try to betray oro... thus, so the only way to do this is to get help from konoha...

face it people, the only way to kill oro is to get help from kabuto also. there we go. naruto dont need to tear sasuke apart to save him.

cogknack
March 12, 2007, 07:09 PM
It would make more sense if sasuke won because it's oro jutsu. He probably knows a way out of it or has something planned. I donno. I keep flip-floppin prospects. So long as the next chapter isn't unrelated, I'll be happy.

indzn
March 12, 2007, 07:14 PM
I can't stand the suspense, who is alive ?? AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAH

jinsomnia
March 12, 2007, 08:20 PM
heh... since oro been in that situation before with itachi do u all think he still lose with the same jutsu?

ALKHHKLA
March 15, 2007, 06:16 AM
I don't care who won, i just want to see what happened. Can't wait for Naruto to come out this week.

The Flash
March 15, 2007, 08:41 AM
Well naruto is suppose to come today. But remember, Kishi indicated to us that one will be lost forever. My money is on oro... being lost forever.

caco
March 15, 2007, 09:27 AM
i hope the raw come out today because last week was really late

hitokugutsu
March 15, 2007, 09:44 AM
dont get your hopes to high..it seems to become a standard for the RAW to appear on friday

JiraiyasGirl83
March 15, 2007, 11:25 AM
Sasuke's much more elemental to the story as of now than Oro. Especialy in regards to Naruto and his focus, as well as Itachi. The one more logically favorable to vamoose would be Oro. Akatsuki as the main villain are a much bigger threat.

laughing@you
March 15, 2007, 11:32 AM
Well naruto is suppose to come today. But remember, Kishi indicated to us that one will be lost forever. My money is on oro... being lost forever.

Since when has the preview being accurate?:huh

None!! :cool:I remember when the preview said that kakazu was defeated by kakashi's raikiri, next episode guy got up and started whooping butts all around.

Never take those preview seriously.

I think that maybe oro will appear in some form or another. And as the genius he was called, I don't think he wouldn't have a plan B in case he lost to sasuke. He already confronted the sharingan and lost. The possibility was still for him. Its safe to assume that oro might pop-up in some way or another!!:D

Amano
March 15, 2007, 12:06 PM
Why has the spoiler discussion thread been closed??!

Toad Sage
March 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
All the rules of the prediction thread still apply. Please do not post any spoiler information or agonize in this thread. It is strictly intended for predicting the outcome of the next chapter, and any subsequent posts I see in violating this rule will be deleted with a warning to the poster.

Toad Sage

The Flash
March 15, 2007, 12:32 PM
yeah, lol. I forgot that this was a prediction thread. Thats why i edited my post. o well. Thanks for the reminder
-

Since when has the preview being accurate?:huh

None!! :cool:I remember when the preview said that kakazu was defeated by kakashi's raikiri, next episode guy got up and started whooping butts all around.

Never take those preview seriously.

I think that maybe oro will appear in some form or another. And as the genius he was called, I don't think he wouldn't have a plan B in case he lost to sasuke. He already confronted the sharingan and lost. The possibility was still for him. Its safe to assume that oro might pop-up in some way or another!!:D

____

Well Kishi previews are never always accurate, but they end up coming true.

Its like what you said about the preview where it said that kakazu was defeated by Kakashi's Raikiri... Well guess what, it was true after all.

Do you remember what happened to Kakazu after he was hit by Naruto's rasenshuriken? Well if you forgot, Kakashi finished him off with the Raikiri.

Previews are always true, but their not that always accurate. (meaning it wont happen next chapter, but will happen during that ARC)

Amano
March 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
where is my post gone ??? ... I asked why the spoiler discussion thread has been closed ?

The Flash
March 15, 2007, 01:11 PM
This thread has rules (read them). He deleted it because your post has nothing to with the topic were discussing. So please stay on topic.

Ayah
March 15, 2007, 01:14 PM
@ Amano
Your post was deleted. Read Dellingr/Toad Sage's post for the reason. Spoiler Discussion Thread is open again. I don't why it was closed. Everyone, please continue talking about 346 predictions ONLY and nothing else.

Well, I don't see Orchimaru dying any time soon. and Sasuke isn't dead either. I think Orochimaru is the one that controlling sasuke body.

I also think that Orochimaru still wanted Itachi body. I think sasuke is still a pawn to Orochimaru plan. anyhow, Kishi will wait until few months before they reveal to us..

Anyhow, the next chapter going to be Sasuke taking that ring and he'll be off looking forward to defeating few AK memebers. might have a little scene with Naruto as well...

godofthesunn
March 15, 2007, 03:37 PM
I think that in 346 sauske will be the one to be in control over his own body, because 345 states that one disappears forever and and one remains.

Also I might add in alittle old theory dealing with the the 9 tailed beasts... if i can do that here.. I think its possible so i'll continue. Anyways I think that if orochimaru did manage to get inside sauske then sauske then has all of orochimaru's knowledge at his hands thus making him a even greater genius.

Oh lastly, I am hoping that sasuke gets some new clothes....

dfcarolinaguy
March 15, 2007, 03:39 PM
umm i finally get to make a prediction, and I believe we will see new atasuki membere hehe

Gandhi
March 15, 2007, 04:08 PM
I'm sure someone must have predicted this before. Appolgies if you have, but I havent read it;

Prediction;

Sasuke is fine, but Oro is still alive. Kabuto walks into the room, and with the last of his strength Oro uses the body/spirit transfer jutsu to take Kabuto's body. Then he does nothing for at least 50 chapters.

GPZrag
March 15, 2007, 04:18 PM
I'm sure someone must have predicted this before. Appolgies if you have, but I havent read it;

Prediction;

Sasuke is fine, but Oro is still alive. Kabuto walks into the room, and with the last of his strength Oro uses the body/spirit transfer jutsu to take Kabuto's body. Then he does nothing for at least 50 chapters.

you do know that 50 chapters are more than 1 year?...

Kaervas
March 15, 2007, 04:31 PM
But kabuto isn't the same blood type as orochimaru, they cant transfer bodys.. or something like that

NRZero
March 15, 2007, 04:53 PM
The big question that I ask is that whoever wins.... what will happen next? If Oro wins then he'll just go around fighting everybody? If Sasuke wins what will do afterwards with nobody to give him power?

Nhudie
March 15, 2007, 04:58 PM
But kabuto isn't the same blood type as orochimaru, they cant transfer bodys.. or something like that

I don't think blood type matters, he just needs Kabuto to supply him medicine since Orochimaru is puss and needs tylenol to cope with pain.

lemmywings90
March 15, 2007, 05:11 PM
I think that Orochimaru has control of the body, but Sasuke will be some kinda subconciousness and interfere later or something of the like. Even though they did say that one has disappeared forever.

Hyuuga Hanabi
March 15, 2007, 06:43 PM
I think Sasuke won, but Orochimaru is in there somewhere. When Orochimaru took Gen'yumaru, he said something about him not being completely gone, didn't he?

cerventus
March 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
Soul transfer dude...not body transfer. Blood type does not matter.

I perdict we see another flash back..how Oro discovered this technique when he was partnering sasori.

Hyuuga Hanabi
March 15, 2007, 09:14 PM
The big question that I ask is that whoever wins.... what will happen next? If Oro wins then he'll just go around fighting everybody? If Sasuke wins what will do afterwards with nobody to give him power?

He'll try and kill Itachi. He thinks he has the power to do it now.

sharingan_kakashi
March 15, 2007, 10:38 PM
if sasuke controls the body and oro is still alive inside him then doesnt that make him like gaara. Oro can serve the purpose of the 8-tails haha, that would be Nice!!1

SacredNic
March 16, 2007, 12:38 AM
I think that Oro was successful... but way later on, Jiraiya will use some forbidden jutsu that will reverse the effects, killing both himself and Oro, but saving Sasuke.

Lithium_Kigen
March 16, 2007, 04:34 AM
I think both are fighting for control of Sasuke's body :nods:

matsyes
March 16, 2007, 06:00 AM
I think sasuke is in control(otherwise naruto can't fulfil his promise and also saskue is way too important to completely disappear) but oro isn't dead either after all itachi would have killed him if he could ... i dont think itachis the kind who gives others any mercy... tho does sasuke need saving anymore is a question in my mind and how is naruto now defined in sasuke's life...

kataimiko
March 16, 2007, 06:33 AM
I predict that Sasuke won and completely pwned Orochimaru and kicked his ass out of his mind.

if I am correct, everyone who has already posted in this thread owes me $5.

emer
March 16, 2007, 06:35 AM
No I won&#180;t...

I&#180;m new, OK?

Now I know.

kataimiko
March 16, 2007, 06:36 AM
No I won&#180;t...

Some pictures...

SPOILERS DO NOT BELONG IN THIS SECTION!

arrrgh!

Had to remove the link because it still shows in the quote.

emer
March 16, 2007, 06:41 AM
I&#180;ve erased the traces of... n00b1ness...

Please know that i&#180;m very sorry.

caco
March 16, 2007, 10:29 AM
does the manga came out yet?

jackwallis
March 16, 2007, 10:31 AM
manga probably wont be out till later.... someone usually buys it and scans it around about now.... so just have to wait for them to go to the shop :p

ihearthinata
March 16, 2007, 11:02 AM
where's the agony thread?? :)

ShinigamiPerv
March 16, 2007, 11:11 AM
Im very confused. I go in to the Naruto Spoilers forums and find the 346 Spoilers Discussion thread locked for another day. Why? Should another one be created or am I missing something? o.O

Moogle Mango
March 16, 2007, 11:23 AM
I predict that after this chapter ... they are going to take a break next week! And thus we will have to wait even longer for 347!

adulis
March 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
"we must bear the unbearable"
every single week

Ayah
March 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
Guys, please do not post the spoilers in this thread nor anywhere else outside the spoiler sub-forum. Also, do not ask if the RAW is out already, where the agony thread is, or any similar post that is not relevant to the topic. This is the 346 Predictions thread so it is expected that eveything in here should be about your predictions on the upcoming chapter. If you go off-topic, I or another moderator will give you a warning and edit or delete your post. Another violation, whether from the same member or a different one, may result in this thread being locked. Please stick to the topic.

FYI: 346 Spoiler Discussion is now open. If the posters there commit too much violations, it will be locked again.

OrangeV
March 16, 2007, 04:53 PM
Now everything its getting exciting yet i don't get the meaning of Sasuke comment xD

I actually understand what took place now. Sasuke won. But orochimaru is still alive in Sasuke body. Thats why the curse seal is still on sasuke body. I guess sasuke is not powerful to fight Itachi with out making Itachi feel that bad.

Kaervas
March 16, 2007, 05:57 PM
Nice chap, i find it weird that sasuke is smiling :/

sorry for the grammar, im not an english speaker/writer :p

moeman
March 18, 2007, 01:00 AM
Sasuke won, but absorbed Oro so that he can use Oro's jutsus.

Zaloof
March 18, 2007, 01:05 AM
this chapter confirms it
bye bye oro :D

lentharius
March 18, 2007, 03:20 AM
this chapter confirms it
bye bye oro :D

Umm, did you read it? It confirmed that Oro is actually in some form still around. Oro's body transfer was successful in that he is now inside Sasuke (pervert) but Sasuke is in control/suppressed Oro. While I doubt we'll be seeing any physical manifestations from him we may still be given a few mental arguments or conversations between him and Sasuke.

War
March 18, 2007, 03:37 AM
So this chapter confirmed Sasuke won. However, I think Oro will still make a comeback.. somehow.

However, I'm unsure whether Kabuto has joined Sasuke or not. :\

Zaloof
March 18, 2007, 04:45 AM
Umm, did you read it? It confirmed that Oro is actually in some form still around. Oro's body transfer was successful in that he is now inside Sasuke (pervert) but Sasuke is in control/suppressed Oro. While I doubt we'll be seeing any physical manifestations from him we may still be given a few mental arguments or conversations between him and Sasuke.

youve got a point. but didnt sasuke take over the dimension! that means the soul transfer wasnt successful. oro is trapped in some dimension that is controlled by sasuke. so i doubt he will take over sasuke in the future

One Eyed Sharingan
March 18, 2007, 06:46 AM
hmmm well i think Oro's trapped... and Sasuke won..
Sasuke said that he's taken over Orochimaru, so... does Sasuke have Oro's other jutsus as well???

Deinonychus
March 18, 2007, 07:52 AM
youve got a point. but didnt sasuke take over the dimension! that means the soul transfer wasnt successful. oro is trapped in some dimension that is controlled by sasuke. so i doubt he will take over sasuke in the future

The soul transfer was successful. Oro transfered himself to Sasuke's body. The problem for Oro is that he isnt in control of that body. Hes some sort of dorment spirit. That why Sasuke could save others inside Oro's previous bodies. What strikes me as amazing is that, from the way Sasuke spoke to Kabuto about what happened, this all seems to be part of his plan to begin with.

hitokugutsu
March 18, 2007, 09:07 AM
Another point of interest is that Kishi has once again decided that the sharingan wasn't godly enough so he added another effect.... (the mindreading thing)

I'm not completely sure if its mindreading but Sasuke uses the exact same genjutsu on Oro that Itachi used (the pillar trap) AND he used the same lines Itachi used against Oro :"Orochimaru, against my eyes, none of your jutsus...well actually you know the rest"
The final part of the sentence suggest that he has seen what was on Oro's mind, because I dont think Oro would have told Sasuke in detail how he got owned by Itachi -_-

Marke
March 18, 2007, 09:27 AM
OMG RIN?!?!

alexandrosgnr
March 18, 2007, 12:23 PM
Another point of interest is that Kishi has once again decided that the sharingan wasn't godly enough so he added another effect.... (the mindreading thing)

I'm not completely sure if its mindreading but Sasuke uses the exact same genjutsu on Oro that Itachi used (the pillar trap) AND he used the same lines Itachi used against Oro :"Orochimaru, against my eyes, none of your jutsus...well actually you know the rest"
The final part of the sentence suggest that he has seen what was on Oro's mind, because I dont think Oro would have told Sasuke in detail how he got owned by Itachi -_-

I hadn't realised this but now that you 're saying it i think you 're right..

WTF..!!
Sharingan is beyond Godlike (DOTA)

SO.. Sasuke is overpower. He is someone that noone can beat. But for the story to has a logical end, Naruto (main char) has to grow stronger than anyone else and beat the stroger ninjas of this world..
But instead of this, Kishimoto is giving power to Sasuke through every single chapter and on the other hand, he absorbs the power that he has already given to Naruto by making more of his techniques double edge swords (harmfull for the user)
The only thing left for Kishi to tell us, is that if Naruto continues to use kage bushin he 'll die next year..... Holly Crap

Naruto do smth..

Slayer6x
March 18, 2007, 12:56 PM
I agree with the fact that the Sharingan is "beyond Godlike." And it's ridiculous. The series should be re-named to "Sasuke," since that's who gains all the favor. :/
Unless, of course, Naruto will indeed grow stronger than God ... er ... I mean Sasuke. Which, I have no doubt that that will happen. It makes the story better if the "hero" or "main character" is the underdog for a while (a longwhile). It makes for a better story to know what has to be done in order for Naruto to come out victorious, and to actually see him grow in strength/power/experience, etc. (yeah, basically like a good rpg :D) It makes it that much sweeter to see his hard work finally pay off in the end. Kishi knows what he's doing when it comes to good story telling. I'm interested to know what happens next.

TayuyatheNorthGate
March 18, 2007, 02:01 PM
I agree with the fact that the Sharingan is "beyond Godlike." And it's ridiculous. The series should be re-named to "Sasuke," since that's who gains all the favor.

God, isn't that the truth.

I have been silent. Because...in all actuality, I have no idea what to say. I'm just numb. And I really don't know if I want to see what's going to happen next...

alexandrosgnr
March 18, 2007, 02:04 PM
Any idea where the spoiler section is?

can't find it

Skeith
March 18, 2007, 02:24 PM
Any idea where the spoiler section is?

can't find it

nope none whatsoever...

now... i really have to say that im not completely enjoying naruto about now just because of how kishi bothered to do in oro... i mean hes like ZOMFG IM ORO JIRAYA CAN'T TOUCH THIS and then sasukes like "pft pwned" albeit oro was weakened (even though with that snakey-thing it seemed as though he wasn't THAT weak) its still crappy if you ask me... and i think that kishi is getting a little carried away with the chars' powers now sasuke went from being weaker then naruto (just that over the hospital battle face it right then he woulda prolly lost.. o.0) to beating oro with no problems... naruto couldn't beat oro with 4T so wtf is naruto gonna go through that will make him UBER-UBER-Uber-God? (this is deduced by this little equality: Oro<Sasuke<Itachi<AL (AL being Uber-Uber-God) I'll tell you this much, all of those double-edged jutsus really aren't gonna help him in the long run sure he'll survive a battle but in the end he'll be in a wheelchair after a while hell doesn't the kyuubi kill (HURT) him everytime he uses kyuu's chakra? if sasuke is Godly now then naruto's gonna need to be dead (basically) after the battle in order to get through it...

Ugh... lost the point again... hrmm... kk ttyl hopefully kishi gets this story rolling with naruto getting stronger justus that DON'T kill him ^.^

Naruto-kun
March 18, 2007, 02:34 PM
im soryy guys i can't download :((( if somebody can send me on email lutke89@gmail.com

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

i have no idea wtf is this now..

SomaCruz42
March 18, 2007, 02:49 PM
I have been silent. Because...in all actuality, I have no idea what to say. I'm just numb. And I really don't know if I want to see what's going to happen next...

Hey, things can only go up from here. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Orochimaru is going to pop up at the most inopportune time for Sasuke... perhaps when he finally gets to Itachi? I'm envisioning something similar to what happened recently in an episode of Bleach.

xodinx
March 18, 2007, 02:51 PM

Well its not mindreading. And it isn't also a new ability. In the beginning of the Naruto Team Kakashi had to fight Zabuza. It was the first time you saw Kakashi with his Sharingan and its abilites were introduced. During this fight it seems that Kakashi could read Zabuzas mind because he copied not only his movement and handseals but also what Zabuza wanted to say. In the second fight between them you got explained that this "fake ability" is a trick. The Sharingan User can copy the thinking of the enemy and so it seems that he is reading his mind.
Oro got Sasuke and then thought of his fight with Itachi and his loss. Sasuke had to copy this and so he knew also the genjutsu that was used on Oro and what Itachi said to him. So in my opinion thats an old ability of the sharingan which wasn't shown so often.

@skeith
Well actually Oro couldn't beat Naruto, he was practically only defending himself and his attacks were all useless :)
And the fight was stopped, so we don't know if naruto wasn't able to defeat oro.

Naruto-kun
March 18, 2007, 02:56 PM
I downloaded problem solve :))) tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TayuyatheNorthGate
March 18, 2007, 02:57 PM
Hey, things can only go up from here. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Orochimaru is going to pop up at the most inopportune time for Sasuke... perhaps when he finally gets to Itachi? I'm envisioning something similar to what happened recently in an episode of Bleach.

I hope so. That would renew my faith in the storyline.

To see Sasuke fall then would be quite satisfying.