PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 267 Dicussion [Bleach]

bax
March 09, 2007, 04:06 PM
Before anything, get Chapter 266 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16536.0)

You guys downloaded it yet? Done? :amuse

Kaien is dominating, but will Rukia survives? Or maybe she has something up of her sleeve. Who knows.

Then go ahead and predict what will happened in the next chapter.

The chapter 267 is out. Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10366)

Gorzka
March 09, 2007, 05:05 PM
After the Espada nr 9 real face is reveled i got a feeling it will be like the 2 faces will talk one at a time and they will fight with each other XD it will be funny :3

Oh and i think we will also see Gin saying: Oh My ;)

And i don't think that Rukia will win with Espada nr.9 it wouldn't be good for Ichigo that he wasn't the first one killing an Espada :>
a draw maybe? nr.9 will flee or smth

Makiyura
March 09, 2007, 06:27 PM
dude i would never expect that from the 9th espada, whats with the second plastic face mask, hmmmm? questions

plus the power of Rukia spells are krazy! looks like the light from the building played a critical role!

pred: i think that Rukia vs. 9th espada ( im not calling him Kaien at the moment due to his face melting off) battle get even more heated, with explanations on what happened.

We'll see the progress of the fight between Renji and his opponent ( sry i could spell his name)! its going to a tough one! GG

Silhouette
March 09, 2007, 09:47 PM
At this point, predicting is tough...it feels kind of when bleach first started (I can't believe KT is only ± 28 yr)

I however, think the capes that Rukia and Renji are wearing have some sort of special power (kind of the one Ichigo wore when he saved Rukia)....not sure what they are but I predict they will used in both Rukia's and Renji's fights...starting with Rukia in the next chapter.

Navarr0Newton
March 10, 2007, 12:46 AM
ok so now i hope this one doesnt get deleted!!
anyways i think that rukia will begin to fight seriously and wail on numba 9 until he releases.
and
Renji will not be able to defeat pollo grantz and will get knocked out.wen he an don chakka wake up they will no know but they will have the parasite thingys on them.
but i really wanna get alla the names of the espadas and their numbers!!!! :D
so fingers crossed.

yanniv
March 10, 2007, 02:23 AM
Is it even safe to speculate anymore? o.O

1nfamous
March 11, 2007, 12:04 AM
..sooo Rukia actually melted nr 9 face off. Krazy spells ..Krazy...

but... not alot of ppl post for bleach... whys that?

sahugani
March 11, 2007, 01:29 AM
At this point, predicting is tough...it feels kind of when bleach first started (I can't believe KT is only ± 28 yr)

you're absolutely right. the randomness of the latest turn of events makes predictions extremely difficult. All i can really say is that Rukia will end up using Kido for a while to set up suspense for when she releases her final dance on Sodeno Shiraiyuki in a couple chapters. we may also get a short glimpse into Renji's fight just to show us that while Rukia's fight is progressing, Renji is simply running about trying not to be killed by Zaerapollo's traps

but... not alot of ppl post for bleach... whys that?

because this forum is so dominated by naruto fans. that is why i must shamelessly plug my Bleach review that has been put up, so support Bleach and read my review

Fluff
March 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
i predict that rukia will get somehow to her zanpakutoh and we'll see the #3 dance... which i have no idea what would it be like... (i guess it would freeze all the water from nejibana ->pwned aaroniro (#9 espada))
or the story will switch to renji getting pwned by apollo
or switch to orihime...(you know getting more worried, more dialogues etc)
or switch to ishida...
or ichigo...
well i predict it will be another chapter full of unpredictable stuff :)

TiTTTS
March 11, 2007, 08:46 PM
hmm my prediction .. probably rukia will not be able to win
after maybe a chapter or two she'll lose
and after everyone's battle, probably a few left
and eventually soul society will send in teh captains
then a huge war
so hopefully this isnt teh last arc

Quartz-pebble
March 11, 2007, 09:51 PM

I agree. The only thing I know for certain is that this arc isn't going to end well for the heroes. At least not how they want it to. Besides that, well, recent chapters seem to indicate that -anything- is possible in the hellhole they're in.

My predictions?

1. No.9 gives an explanation of himself. They continue their fight. Still no Renji.

2. Rukia/Renji interspliced like chapters before 266. Most likely option #1 plus Renji getting ruined.

Vague? Oh yeah. Like I said, it seems like anything's fair game now.

mitterand
March 11, 2007, 10:51 PM
hm... both rukia and renji will be almost dying but will pull a trick off thier sleeve... or something... seriously... bleach has been just like a good character is about to die and wham they have a new trick... poor chad though... seriously i dont like these indivi fights... it should be a group movement and i sense the end of bleach by 350 chapters? i mean you can see that the author is trying to keep the end away... he didnt develop plots as well as naruto or any other decent manga out there... bleach seriously let me down:
1) Ichigo v. hollows
2) rescue Rukia ( indivi fights and chad goes down.+ allies in the seireitei)
3) Arrancar attack ( indivi fights w/ unexpected and underdeveloped bankai's)
4) Arrancar attack II... ichigo gets stronger but Inoue is taken
5) rescue Inoue arc ( indivi fights and chad goes down.+ allies in hueco mundo)
... i know it has great potential as a manga... and i guess i have kept my prediction very short.

toin7
March 12, 2007, 12:04 AM
This will be an interesting next few chapters. 2 fights going on at the same time, and possibly a third introduced next chapter.

wit-wit
March 12, 2007, 07:33 AM
my predictions... rukia will know her weakness. get that girl outa bleach. :p

dfcarolinaguy
March 15, 2007, 03:43 PM
umm i believe Rukia will go BANKAI

TiTTTS
March 15, 2007, 06:41 PM
i dun think so
kuz renji mentioned teh only non captains that kno bankai is him and ikkaku
so i doubt rukia knows bankai
buh maybe shes hiding it for a suprise O.o

duntkno
March 15, 2007, 09:15 PM
she'll become one with ichigo.

theunderbolt
March 16, 2007, 01:30 AM
Maybe they will start arguing with each other over how to kill her :oh "Lets do it fast so the blood squirts, or how about slow so she can see her life slip way"

bax
March 17, 2007, 12:57 AM
The chapter 267 is out ^^

Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10366)

Hemostrat
March 18, 2007, 12:38 AM
Who the hell is that at the end of 19?

ZeroAxis
March 18, 2007, 01:47 AM
That's Kaien

I predict for next chapter that Kaien's spirit awakens within the Arrancar and feed Rukia with massive reiatsu( the same way she used her zanpakutou to give Ichigo power in episode 1)
-
Oops, shoulda put this in 268 predictions.

Deinonychus
March 18, 2007, 07:55 AM
umm i believe Rukia will go BANKAI

I agree. I actually see Rukia going Bankai. She mentioned that she was holding back, because of Kaien, maybe she'll let herself go and use full force - BANKAI!

Lohnt
March 18, 2007, 03:13 PM
Oh.. my God.. that girl is dead.

Silhouette
March 19, 2007, 12:04 AM
Rukia ain't going bankai even if she has one...she already gave up on the fight. Espada 9 isn't anything that anyone predicted from a shape shifting hollow to the hollow attacking Kaien, he turned out to be a hollow eater who ate the hollow who attacked Kaien along with Kaien's spirit that got sent to HM.
Now Rukia blames her self because this is what she is thinking: I killed Kaien to free him from the hollow who took over his spirit, instead by killing him his spirit was sent to HM where this hollow eater digested it and Kaien became a part of him..forever, now even killing Espada 9 won't free Kaien's spirit.

To me, this is the saddest moment of bleach, the look on Rukia's face before getting stabbed was very very sad, she wasn't paying attention to anything while she was drowning in her feelings of guilt and sadness...she didn't even scream or show pain when Najibana pierced her.

Right now there are two things I am hoping for:
1-Rukia surviving this and finding a new love in Renji, nothing can heal her feelings of sorrow except finding a new love
2-Espada 9 getting killed in most destructive way possible, may be then Kaien's spirit will get some piece

hamster
March 19, 2007, 06:34 AM
Rukia Ain't gonna die.
In One piece nobody die, In Naruto everybody can die even if you're on the right side ( Asuma, the third ), in Bleach only Hollow are dying, there is no death or only historical death like Ichigo's mother or Inoue's borther, Kaien. Sado is once again almost dead just like he was in SS, rukia got stab once by Grimjow, Hitsuga... . So Rukia gonna survive for sure !

Maybe some renforcement will come to save her, she will find some way to escape or just like Notoria did, Arueno will lose interest in killing her because he's too full of himself. I can't guess what will happen but she will survive.

At this point of the history of bleach i'm getting bored because we only see one fight after another. Rukia got pwned with her :
"Haha now i'know that you're not Kaien, so i can fight. Oh f*** in a way he's really Kaien so i can't fight properly, damn what that thing in my stomack, oups!"

Now we will see Renji loss since it's clear that the rescue team is not yet at the level of the espada, Ichigo, Ishida and Sado first fight weren't espada so they won, Sado second fight, Rukia and Renji fight are against espada so they will lose.

In that way there's 3 way for the history to go on :
- SS, rescue team relative or Vizard will come to help against HM and Aizen-sama.
- Ichigo will see the light and become so damn strong that he will kill everybody ( pathetic )
- Rescue team will be back in the real world to be stronger because they're too weak for the moment. Remenber Aizen need 2 months to awaiken the Hougokou and rescue team come only one month after Aizen and his following go to HM. ( most probable imo. )

Lohnt
March 19, 2007, 08:20 PM
This isn't OP or Naruto, this is Bleach, and a death would help the show's progression.

Besides she's a damsel in distress, not one of the big boys fighting, I don't see how she'll survive a stab in the chest.