I always search for stronger opponents when battling but most of them spam or disconnect if they don't wipe the floor with me.
Call out Hidan when your gonna go in for a combo and they have a full sub bar and if you can't use Hidan use Pain cause the shinra tensei will give you distance and save you from subbing.
Oh BTW I have surpassed you in BP :hee
Except at the cost of having more losses than wins though. :-_-
High-Jonin rank in 40-something battles isn't too bad however.
"Namco Bandai revealed back in January 2012 that CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama will partake in the 26 mile run at the Paris Marathon in France in a Naruto costume on April 15th."
So whats your guys win/loss ratio?
It's been a long time since I've played, are any of you guys still playing? I'm keen to get back into it! I miss the action!
How do u get the naruto ( kyuubi mode ) ? Help someone.
---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------
Wanna play as the support characters in Generations?
Now you can:
Steps to play as a support-only character
1. Go to Free Battle
2. Then go to VS Battle
3. Do 1P Vs 2P: Choose any character and any support and finish the match
4. Return to Free Battle Mode
5. Go to Training
6. Select Team Match: If you do this right the CPU cursor will follow the 1P cursor
7. Go down to the support only slot and press B (or Circle for PS3)
8. Then choose random supports
9. If you see Naruto on the screen without support then you have done it correctly!
is it me or runs darui a bit retarded?