■TV Show: Faith
■Revised romanization: Shinui
■Director: Kim Jong-Hak
■Writer: Song Ji-Na
■Episodes: 16? 24?
■Release Date: August 13, 2012 --
■Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 20:55
■Country: South Korea
"Faith" shows the love between a warrior from the Goryeo Period and a female doctor from the present day, their love transcending time and space.
---------- Post added August 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was July 29, 2012 at 03:04 PM ----------
What do I think about the first episode of Faith? It was good.
- The intro of the episode was pretty cool. It was a nice way to introduce us to the series and to let us know from the very beginning that this is a fantasy drama.
- Choi Yeong :luv~ LMH was awesome!! :wtf It was very funny seeing CY dealing with the stuff from modern life, he definitely gave a new meaning to crossing a street. :D The part that kind of shocked me was when he cut the neck of that security guard… I wasn’t expecting that at all!
- The fights in this episode were pretty cool! Although quite bloody, I must admit that the scene when the queen got hurt was very good.
- About the female lead…I don’t love her…but I don’t hate her either…hopefully my fondness of her will grow as I watch the next episodes.
Random Note: The part where the female lead is stitching the guard’s neck made me feel kind of queasy.
---------- Post added August 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was August 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM ----------
Episode 2 was waaaaaaay better than episode 1; it was a very good episode.
- The queen’s operation made me a bit queasy but the scene that let me open-mouthed was the scene in which CY allowed himself to be stabbed by ES because he wasn’t able to return her to her world, and most importantly, he wasn’t able to keep his promise.
- The action in this series is great! Sometimes I feel as if I’m watching a live-action version of Naruto or some kind of ninja series.
- ES…this episode made me like her. She was funny and I liked her attitude during the scenes after CY got stabbed by her.
- I still don’t quite get the whole deal with the king and the queen, the only thing that I have clear is that she married him by force for the sake of her kingdom and his.
- I don’t like the king very much; I like the queen better so I’m glad she is alive and that she is better now.
- The king’s advisor is despicable; I don’t like him at all!!
- I don’t remember his name but I like the young ninja who brought all of the stuff ES needed to perform CY’s surgery. I think his loyalty and devotion to CY is cute. He is like a cute younger brother.
Random Note: The doctor, JB, also has cool magic powers! His way of fighting was cool!
---------- Post added August 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was August 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM ----------
I’m pretty much all caught up with all the six episodes that have aired so far and after watching them …I’m now completely sold on this K-drama.
- Faith gets better and better with each new episode.
- ES…I like her a bit more now.
- CY…he is awesome!! :wtf I felt so sad when learning about how he became a royal guard, that part of episode 5 (or was it 4?) was very hard to watch. :(
- Even though they are not the main protagonists, the characters I have grown fond of in this series and that I find myself looking forward to their appearances in the episodes and to the interactions between them are the King and the Queen. I really like the Queen and I like the King way more than when I began watching this series (I understand his character better now). I :luv this couple!! I know this series is supposed to be all about ES and CY, but I can’t help but root for the King and the Queen. As of right now they are my favorite couple in this K-drama.:wub
- Random Note: Maybe I’m totally wrong but sometimes I get the feeling that there could be a potential love triangle…CY – ES - Doctor …or CY – ES – the villain of the story.
---------- Post added September 15, 2012 at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was August 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM ----------
- This drama gets better and better with every episode.
- I must admit that I wasn’t expecting for ES’s name to be written in that journal…I’m utterly curious about the connection between ES and Hwata…moreover, what do those numbers of the journal mean?
- The King and the Queen are so cute! :wtf It is obvious that they both love each other, so I’m happy that the misunderstandings and fights between them have diminished and that they both are now realizing how much they care for each other, especially the King.
- ES and CY…this pairing didn’t win me over from the start but my fondness of it has gradually increased with each ep, so much that now I find myself rooting for ES x CY.
- KC is despicable!! He is an awesome villain, but he is so, so, so cruel and mean.
- White-haired boy seems to like Fire Girl, but I don’t think she feels the same way. Btw, wow…that is loyalty, pleasing your pledged brother even if it makes your ear bleed.
Looking forward to the next ep!!
Fangirl Note: I :luv CY’s new look! He looks great!
---------- Post added September 23, 2012 at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was September 15, 2012 at 07:58 PM ----------
- The King and the Queen, they are so, so incredibly cute! I like how they are getting closer and closer with each episode. I really love this couple. :luv
- Just like I can’t really pinpoint when CY fell in love with ES and ES with CY, I can’t say when I began liking this pairing so much. I http://www.laymark.com/l/m/m016.gif in every one of the CY x ES moments we had during this episode.
- KC is very, very powerful and strong. He was butchering CY with such an ease. But it is a good thing that despite being so strong he has one weakness and ironically his weakness is his own power, using his freezing power debilitates him greatly.
- It is really sad that this series doesn’t get the support and love it deserves. It is such a good series, I enjoy watching every episode of it and I’m always looking forward to the next.