dA - Holiday Card Project 2012
Naomidee announced that there's a Card Project starting at DeviantArt.
Just in case you guys get interested in the project, I'm creating this thread where MH members can share the pieces they create to submit at dA.
It would be really cool to see if the MH Community would really put their hears in it, since the project has a noble meaning:
Some other infos about it:
"With the goal of bringing a little cheer to patients in the hospital during the holiday season, the deviantART Holiday Card Project connects deviants from around the world and applies their tremendous artistic abilities in designing and creating uplifting holiday cards."
- What will happen to the cards? They'll be distributed in american and international hospitals.
- Why? To do something nice to the others during the holidays.
- Members recognition: Any registered dA member who takes part will be given a free one-month Premium Membership to deviantART.
- What should be in the card? Suggestions: “Hope you’re feeling better,” “Thinking of you,” or “Have a nice day.” Try and stay away from “Get well soon” as it might not be appropriate for all patients. Be sure to include a message of “Happy holidays”.
- Sizes: There is no specific “set” size for cards. Use your best judgment. An 8.5" × 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) sheet of paper folded 2 ways to a total size of 4.25" × 5" (11.43 cm x 12.7 cm) works nicely (the cards will must be printed and sent to dA).
- Can I send more than one card? Please, do.
- Can I sign it? That's a way of letting the patient know who created his/her card. You may also include your e-mail address and/or deviantART URL in hopes of getting a reply.
- Can non-deviants participate in the Project? Definitely.
- Deadline: December 15, 2012.
- Where do I send a card?
Holiday Card Project
7095 Hollywood Blvd., #788
Hollywood, CA 90028
- Ps.: To ensure that you successfully receive your free Premium Membership, it is vitally important that your username be written in such a manner that it easy to read!
Here the rest of the information:
I also suggest that you guys use this stamp in your sigs, just to let other people know about it and about this thread^^
Let's bring some joy to the heart of those who are in need!