September 01, 2010 05:09 AM
Well at least Road would **** his brains out <_<
February 16, 2010 08:27 AM
Idk... That spoiler seems a bit off... Can't really put my finger on it.
February 16, 2010 08:23 AM
Uhhuh, and "a better place to hold him in" would be a still growing teen-age boy's body which was shriveled up like a raisin?
February 15, 2010 04:35 PM
Why won't someone kindly explain the logic behind Father SUDDENLY changing bodies?
February 13, 2010 04:07 PM
Maybe they got their stuff back?
Then Father wants them to start repopulating the earth for slaves... Changing the name to "Full-Frontal-Nudity Alchemist"?
February 12, 2010 08:26 PM
I don't think it's Al's body either. People are reading too much into the despair bit Al's body said to Al. He(it) was only referring to Al going BACK there, since that would make Father's plans...
February 10, 2010 05:04 PM
2. NO! You missed MY POINT. That's what I meant :facepalm
3. "In times of despair strong-willed people tend to break the rules of the commanding authority if it really endangers...
February 10, 2010 04:42 PM
1. Comparing Ulq to Aizen?
2. Lawl. Miss.
3. Ok from which of Milgram's experiments do you want me to begin this lecture?
5. I already forgot what this was about. I don't really see anything...
February 10, 2010 04:26 PM
1. INDEED. So how the hell will he save anyone?
2. I didn't say it would be effective. I was talking about surprising.
3. Do you really want to start arguing about obidience to authority with me?...
February 10, 2010 04:22 PM
Have you seen the childish logic people used as counter arguments?
It was like "yeah but I'll cast my lvl 2 vanish on you and you can't see me anymore"
"oh yeah well I'll cast my level 3...
February 10, 2010 04:12 PM
The plot hole exists, it's just some of you cocksuckers who can't admit it.
Fact: Ichigo could have made an EFFORT to save Hinamori.
Fact: A well placed Getsuga Tensho has ALWAYS surprised others....
February 10, 2010 10:59 AM
Inconsistent is the word I was searching for.
February 10, 2010 10:56 AM
It is childish. There's no going around that.
But I admit, I didn't keep in mind that this is Shonen.
So he thought while that happened: "ok if I go between them, Aizen will make it seem like...