Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Type: Posts; User: En Yang Ji; Keyword(s):
- I'm not saying he has those techniques, just that it's more likely because he was in Akatsuki and can copy jutsu.
- I thought it said Minato was overflowing with talent for jutsu.
- I think...
Itachi could have more trump card jutsu, just like Sasuke has Kirin. Or being in Akatsuki which was stated to collect jutsu he could have more forbidden jutsu. Considering he has the sharingan he...
Here's some random ideas:
- Orochimaru actually takes over Sasuke the first time or takes over another strong character
- Focus more on how the villages used Akatsuki.
- Focus on the...
Here's a few ideas:
- There's a new antagonist (that's there's something off about), what happened to Madara is unknown.
- There are several rules that the Infinite Tsukuyomi's reality follows,...
It's one thing to dodge Gin's bankai at long or mid range, but who can dodge it at close range, with no prior knowledge of it's speed?
7. Soi Fong
I just thought about this, but can master's use all the techniques they teach their disciples?
Mindset: IC to kill
Special Conditions: Assume Natsu can react to Kano
Location: where Akira fought Silcardo
Knowledge: Reputation, Akira knows Akisame uses ju jiutsu and, and Akisame knows Akira uses Karate.
Gin shikai has advantages I think Gin will be able to use, put the battle in his favor. Gin has a even more tricky personality than Shunsui, and spent a lot of time with Aizen. So he knows how to...
Distance: 30 meters
Mindset: IC with intent to kill
I think this is a very interesting battle, considering their characters :3c
Maybe...The question to me is: can Yamamoto go higher? Another way of putting it is Yama stuck at his current level of power? The Royal Guard are raising the bar. It may be possible to go higher.
I think that might be what Kubo is moving towards. Byakuya is very talented. I feel like even though he has a lot of fans...in the manga he doesn't get enough recognition. Byakuya is rapidly moving...
I like to think Shunsui won with his own power, Luck is a part of battle after all XD...and that's not all he has going for him. It's because he can go with the flow he lasted as long as he did.
Weaker than Yama-jii, stronger than Ukitake.
Hmmm...well Kyouraku definitely seemed to change :mono
Not sure what to make of it. He's not as laid back, but he's gotten a lot more...
Because they're not sissies, who rely on ninjutsu or genjutsu :hip.
The Hyuuga have Psuedo mind reading abilities. The Byakugan gives the greatest insight into the nature of the opponent's...
Distance: 30 meters
Mindset: IC with killing intent
Special Conditions: Using his unique methods to strengthen his reiastu, Urahara obtained 2...
Massive Spoilers Below!! Read at your own peril!
They are brothers!!! Dun Dun Dun!!!
I think that would make Bleach more interesting at least XD
- This thread is about coming up with training methods, jutsu, etc. that would make lower level shinobi kage level.
- I think Neji could definitely be kage level if he wasn't so insistent on...