Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharingan Mega Convo

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharingan Mega Convo

Hey there, this is the Mega Sharingan Discussion thread, where threads about the Sharingan in all its forms come together. There's a number of different topics in here from different times, but they're all on the same subject. Any old threads about the Sharingan will be merged in here after they have become unused for a while. ~Raine

Okay, so everyone remembers how Kakashi got his Sharingan eye, right? Obito was dying, so Rin took it out of his skull and used it to replace Kakashi's damaged one. I found that kind of ridiculous at the time, especially considering all the trouble Orochimaru had went through to capture Sasuke and his Sharingan. Wouldn't it be a lot easier for Orochimaru to simply have his subordinates kill Sasuke, then have Kabuto take the eyes out of Sasuke's head and implant it in his? If Rin was able to do it as a young, probably fairly inexperienced medical ninja, why couldn't Kabuto, who's arguably the best medical ninja in the series outside of Tsunade? You could make the argument that Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body as well, but it's not like he's been particular about bodies in the past. He could take the eyes with him to each new, younger body.

This is just something that's been bothering me for a while now.
    Last edited by kaylee; December 31, 2007 at 03:56 PM.
    [img width=282 height=170]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/devomania/smallfingers.jpg[/img]

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Chiru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Surgically Implanted Sharingan?

1. Kakashi can't turn off his sharingan, which leads us to believe Oro wouldn't be able to either. Having both in, he wouldn't be able to cover them and still see. If he left them uncovered, he'd constantly lose chakra.

2. Everytime he changed bodies and implanted the sharingan, the Uchiha blood in the sharingan would become more and more diluded until they were possibly unusable.

3. Plot is more important than practicallity (is that a word? XD). Same reason Oro is training Sasuke vs just keeping him locked up in a permanent genjutsu or something. ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

1. That's a good point, I didn't even remember that.

2. That's somewhat debatable.

3. Haha, I guess.
    [img width=282 height=170]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/devomania/smallfingers.jpg[/img]

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

well, this is easy, oro has actually said he thought sasuke looked ehmz... attractive? guess our little m. jackson-ninja is kinda ehmz... gay?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Chiru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devo
    1. That's a good point, I didn't even remember that.

2. That's somewhat debatable.

3. Haha, I guess.
    lol Yeah, I just tossed 2 out there. XD

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member C4animax's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe only sasuke's body can activate the mangekyu sharingan, who knows...but Khaludh's theory wouldn't surprise me haha...and oro keep changing his face as well
    My new website, you can upload whatever you want on it : http://www.full-stream.org enjoy. (should be uploading naruto episode on it soon)

Get your naruto wallpapers here at http://meganime.ovh.org that's what all ninjas do anyway and you?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mageofdeath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that obito had the sharingan activated when it was removed from him, my guess is that if he tries to take sasuke's eye's or eye that sasuke can just turn them off thus foiling Oro and leaving him with only to sharingan alternatives (kakashi, Itachi)...

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

All you need is one eye of the sharingan to use the Sharingan, so Oro can take out one eye out of sasuke and then cover that eye like Kakashi does.

Yet I'll stick with the blood theory. As all of you know Kakashi isn't able to use the sharingan to its fullest extend. E.g. If he uses Mangekyou Sharingan he is forced to stay in bed for a long time.

remember the fight against Zabusa? After using the Sharingan so much against him Kakashi was forced to rest for a week or so.

So, that's why Oro wants to use Sasuke as a container. If he uses Sasuke's body he will also get Uchiha blood inside of him.

Lol, maybe he's gonna clone sasuke, then take all the Sharingans out of the clone sasuke's then give each one of his subordinates one eye hahahahah a whole army of one-eyed sharingan hidden sound nins

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Lol, maybe he's gonna clone sasuke, then take all the Sharingans out of the clone sasuke's then give each one of his subordinates one eye   hahahahah a whole army of one-eyed sharingan hidden sound nins
    actually that wouldnt be a bad idea...seeing how orochimaru was toying w/ his human experiments by inserting the 1st genes. he can insert sasukes' genes into ppl
    if successfull, you will see an army of sharigan nins.
    Sig Here...

Post Thanks / Like

You need Uchiha-blood to work best with Sharingan. And yeah, Oro was attracted to Sasuke's body!!!!

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

as far as i know, kakashi has no uchiha blood... unless he did some veeeeeeeeeeeeeery freaky things with dying obito when we weren't watching

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahaahahahahah "freaky things" the true mind of a dutchman

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah , was actually more thinking about kakashi's vampiric past but i'm really thinking in strange ways now again...

Post Thanks / Like

wouldn't it be easier to just transfer into sasuke's body and gain the ability to turn off the sharingan? he is going to transfer himself into somebody else's body anyways so why not just stay with the plan and use sasuke's body? he also gets sasuke's knowledge so that is also a bonus.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's what he planned on doing in the first place. But to do so, Orochimaru had to send his five best goons after him (all of whom died, I might add), while basically staving off death back at the hideout. Because he opted to take Sasuke and not just his eyes, Orochimaru was forced to transfer himself into someone else's body before Sasuke could get there, and he can't execute another body transfer for three years (which seems to conveniently line up with Akatsuki's plans, but whatever).

But yeah, you guys bring up a good point. I didn't remember that Kakashi is unable to turn off the Sharingan, meaning that Orochimaru would probably be walking around blindfolded all the time if he had just taken Sasuke's eyes.

New Reply
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast