Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

hmmm, looks like you could use some posts. Well, my favorite character is Sesshoumaru. His cool demeanor, how he doesn't have a side, fights by his own rules, but has that one soft spot. Plus, I LOVE the way he fights.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Moments in the Series!

Let's see, my favorite moments would have to be...the introduction of Sesshoumaru, the fight where Sesshoumaru uses Tetsusaiga (Great fight). Also, the supressed fangirl inside of me loves the scene where Inuyasha hugs Kagome. >.>

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, there seems to be a running theme of Sesshoumaru here :3 Works for me~!

And yeah, Inu Yasha hugging Kagome was sweet ^^ I really like seeing that kind of thing, it makes him seem less...bestial, I guess.

I'm back :3

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed =D Though Sesshoumaru beating Jaken constantly is funny ^^ He's just an overall great character. He's shown progression through the series and that's what I like about him. And his protective streak over Rin is cute, too ^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kaze950
    I was just wondering, are there any groups doing scans on Inuyasha? It is a popular manga, so it kind of surprises me that's its so hard to find. I just want to see what happens because the anime just ended without resolving anything.

Merged with the Inuyasha Discussion Thread. Please take a look before you ask, there're at least two groups doing weekly releases at the moment and right below this post is one of them ~eni
    There are groups scanning currently. A member here by the name of Starks scanlates it for Freelance-manga. You can find the lastest chapter here, as well as a link to Freelance-Manga! I believe MakiMaki Scanlations and IProject are doing scans as well.

Edward: I haven't read the latest chapters (I'm, still catching up at the moment. Darn me for not reading it for awhile!) but I think a change in Sesshoumaru is a good thing. Yeah, he was great as the cold hearted guy at the beginning, but seeing him soften (but still kick butt) makes him alot more appealing to me.

MH's Socialworker 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member eni's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm, I splitted Starks posting and made it into the new release thread. Sorry I should have said it >.<

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHatake
    Yeah, he was great as the cold hearted guy at the beginning, but seeing him soften (but still kick butt) makes him alot more appealing to me.
    100% agreed on this

♥ Sorry, I'm Late. But I Got Lost On The Road Of Life. ♥

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

=D

Plus him + Rin = Adorableness :3 I can so see him as her father. It makes the series for me ^^ Maybe we'll get more of that later on? =o That'd make Inu Yasha my top favorite series XD

I would like to see the manga pick back up. I doubt it'll happen though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite moment is

Spoiler show

Put that in spoiler tags for you. ~ TL

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite part (actually the only part I have seen) is when there is some chicken walking and Inu and a dark haired girl are looking at it and saying something (the chicken turns out to be something else later). And when I asked what it was, the person watching said it's a filler so I guess you manga readers wouldn't know about it =)
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@HinataFan: Agreed. I love the little quotation of her's too, something along the lines of being the wind. it was really poignant ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ibra87
    My favorite part (actually the only part I have seen) is when there is some chicken walking and Inu and a dark haired girl are looking at it and saying something (the chicken turns out to be something else later). And when I asked what it was, the person watching said it's a filler so I guess you manga readers wouldn't know about it =)
    So anime, eh? I've seen all the episodes, but I don't remember the one your talking about >.> Chicken?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

My main hope is that it will end on a high note

but with that said i would like to see Kogome/Inuyasha get together and then Inuyasha notices what he has missed out on and forgets about kikyo ((( and in true Inuyasha plot line Kikyo will come out of the grave and mess things up -___-)))

And the Sesshoumaru / Inuyasha makeing up dosnt seem like its that far off i mean in the start they hated one another but now it seems like they are closer

TVFanOnline the podcasting home for all your television needs from Soaps to Primetime hits and even movies TFO is your one stop shop for all your TV Related podcast needs

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For me its a tie between Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha >.< I just picked inu cuz well he got a manga named after him :P the the new Tetsaiga is cool >_>
    TVFanOnline the podcasting home for all your television needs from Soaps to Primetime hits and even movies TFO is your one stop shop for all your TV Related podcast needs

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I believe MakiMaki Scanlations and IProject are doing scans as well.
    Makimaki is Iproject droped it ((It was only one dude doing it all >.< )) i read free-lance but i wish there would be a HQ group out there for it i mean Inuyasha isnt the hardest manga to clean >.< and alot of the Hard manga is being done HQ >__>

Anyways 490 was a awsome chapter -_- annoying cliffhanger >_>

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like most all characters not named Kikyou(hate her), but I'll have to go with Kagome for my favorite character. She really is a great character, very down to earth, and yet she's grown a lot throughout the series. And she's realistic in the way she reacts to Inuyasha, I think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is Seshoumaru, one of my favorite characters ever, when he thoughts that Rin died was awsome.
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

New Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast