Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A level after Ban Kai

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thatbabo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A level after Ban Kai

I think we're seeing it atm...vaizard Ichigo is, more or less, the 'level after ban kai'...I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing new techs and an increase in skill from our red-haired companion...
    WE ARE NOT A BUSINESS
    WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE PROFESSIONAL
    SUCK IT

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatbabo
    I think we're seeing it atm...vaizard Ichigo is, more or less, the 'level after ban kai'...I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing new techs and an increase in skill from our red-haired companion...
    Sorry but that's not it. He is just calling out his hollow powers. Thats nothing compared to Shi or Bankai. Bankai and Shikai are techniques which harmonize with the zanpaktou not with the hollow. Now I think Ichigo might use his Hollow when he is in Bankai and that might cause him to change his appearence a bit. Can't really speculate on him since his Bankai is so far I can see incomplete. I mean changing speed and appearence cant be the real deal for a powerful guy like Ichigo. Let's see if Zangetsu returns and grants him more power.
    Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member renrutal's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say there isn't a level above, Ban kai is the last level of a Zanpakutou.

However, this is only one third of one's full growth.

The second third would be what Zaraki Kenpachi reached, the full power of the human. Ichigo beat him because he had both Zanpakutou powers and his own human will power(or supernatural powers).

The third one third would be the Hollow power(or rather emotions w/o control, id w/o ego).

So:

ban kai zanpakutou level + vastoorodes hollow level + human will to balance and control them = ultimate Bleach thing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Cuba
    Post Thanks / Like

i really expect and been thinking about this third release, and thast what i wait for, if only ichigo culd obtain that release and rule over his hollow, obtaining besides and mastering all the tecnics of his zampaktuo it would be the only way to defeat aizen

Post Thanks / Like

a level after bankai? I hope not, i seriously hope not. The setting are good like this. I hope they won t create a new level. I mean doesn t bankai means All release!!!.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Another kai for Zanpaktou's?

lately i'v been thinking could there be another release for zanpaktou's cuz Bankai has been worthless
    so far these past arcs...
    so what do regular shinigami have to fight against the hollows now that their bankais have been rendered useless...
    I think that in fact there might be another level...
    Unless all shinigami decide to gain hollow powers as well
    I believe that some shingami will die if they don't have anything else
    please post and vote

Merged your topic with this other once since it dealt with the exact same question. ~ WL
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t think a new lvl beyond bankai and using hollow powers would be weird cuz he is always fighting against it. If he would embrace it it just wouldn’t be like him.
    Maybe he will learn some new techniques for his current bankai.
    OMG so much empty space down here i rly gotta make a zoro sig :P<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; \/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; .

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Zangetsu has already used the full potential of the Bankai when he was fighting Ichigo during Bankai training. How do you think he created all of those Zangetsu clones?

Bankai's typically have an initial form, and with time and training they gain additional Bankai forms or abilities. So far some Bankai users have shown 2 or in one case 3 levels within thier Bankai.

Ichigo's only increases speed currently i'm sure that will change shortly.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I have voten yes, but this does not mean of something like a third level of swords. It could be something different too...
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, I don't think there is any way the swords will gain another power up. And there is no word of a third lvl of soul slayers. If there was you'd think IT would be neccessary to become a captain. I am not completely shooting this idea down but just saying it depeneds on how long the manga lasts. The longer it lasts, the stronger Ichigo will have to become; so if bleach was lets say 600 chaps long, its not impossible. But if it ends around 400 or so then no I doubt it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't doubt there is the possibility of a level greater than bankai. However, I find it more likely that there will be an advancement in Ichigo's controlling of his hollow abilities. Possibly a way for his hollow to become arrancar so that he doesn't need his mask to gain power. Also, if that's the case, he'd be even more insanely powerful. I think it would be cool if both happened, but that would probably be a little too crazy powerful.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jumbohiggins's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well its less about ichigo being more powerfull than the other shinigami being able to catch up i mean when ichigo gains the hollow power hes gonna take down aizen but the other shinigami wont have that power so their gonna pail in comparison so theyll need something new to still be cool

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the only possible thing i see is if he merges with his Zanpakutou just like the Arrancar.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

The perfection of bankai is always ignored.
    Bankai is the strongest form but not every banaki user has mastered it. This is why Byakuya displayed bankai better than any one else. Renji's bankai isn't perfected so are Ichigo's, Hitsugaya's and Ikkaku's bankais. Ikkaku's bankai broke because he acquired it so recently...that same thing that happened with Renji when he fought Byakuya. So I am looking forward for the perfection of bankais and I bet even Byakuya will discover a new attack with his bankai.
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member War's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette
    The perfection of bankai is always ignored.
    Bankai is the strongest form but not every banaki user has mastered it. This is why Byakuya displayed bankai better than any one else. Renji's bankai isn't perfected so are Ichigo's, Hitsugaya's and Ikkaku's bankais. Ikkaku's bankai broke because he acquired it so recently...that same thing that happened with Renji when he fought Byakuya. So I am looking forward for the perfection of bankais and I bet even Byakuya will discover a new attack with his bankai.
    Haha I totally agree! =) I'm waiting for Ichigo to master his BanKai and show a much cooler form. Byakuya did have a 2nd form of his BanKai and that's what led me to the conclusion that BanKai had more than one form.

THere could be a SanKai too. But that wouldn't appeal to me. =(

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast