Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: Morps - Online Games

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Morps - Online Games

Anyone interested in online games, if so... which ones do you play?

I'm playing 2 at the moment, well 1 I used to play... and they're both free.

MWO http://www.abbotflash.co.uk/Martial%20World.asp is one of them, quiet new and the best I've played so far, infact, I'm one of the top players there (Second or third). Though the highest is impossible to catch up to so I'm not really in competition with him lol. Coz it's relatively new, the community isn't so big... all the better for us though coz we'll be way ahead of the rest when it does get big.It's a Flash based game and good graphics, not bad fro a free game.

The other one is Tibia www.tibia.com Another one I used to play, pretty good but not exactly the best graphics engine. The community there is huge though and it's a really funny game to play, unless you're unlucky and run into the many PK's (Player Killers) on there, which you don't find on MWO. Check em both out anyway. And for those who play runescape, I feel sorry for you, that's the worst Morpg ever!

Moved to Video Games. ~ Ayah
    <br />&quot;To Catch an Eagle by the Claws&quot;

Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Morps - Online Games

oh MMOs! i love MMOs, i used to play MU Online, but got bored, now im glued with RF Online. Its really cool, you can rotate the view, zoom-in and out and lots of other stuffs.

rfonline.x2game.com/
    risingforce.ph
    http://rfbase.com/modules/news/

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've heard about that one before... I'll check it out. How far are you into it, y'know like what level?
    <br />&quot;To Catch an Eagle by the Claws&quot;

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently playing Ninja RPG and The Human Age RGP

Ninja RPG is like Naruto, You can join whichever village you want, train at the academy, progress through the ranks of ninja and maybe one day become your villages Kage. The only problem is that the site is a bit buggy, so sometimes it's slow or it'll randomly log you out.

Human Age is where you start from the stone age, and go on quests and provide for yourself, and living through different eras of time (Stone age- age of trhe Celts-medival era, etc) all the way up to the present.

Both are VERY long games, as they use real time. You just spend a couple minutes a day on your account, getting food and such, and your good to go ^^

I'm back :3

Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's online game!!

hey guys.. just wanted to share something with you guys.. there is a website where you can play naruto game. it's a online game. quite interesting.. you can have a try. here is the website:-

http://shinobilegends.com/referral.php?r=itachii

hopefully you all won't flame me from starting this thread.. i just wanted to share something with you guys.. hm.. lastly.. hope you all enjoy this game.
    http://shinobilegends.com/referral.php?r=itachii

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tsucchi's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

mh.... im playing World of Warcraft since feb 2005.....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member zypher's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah not many who plays World of Warcraft here??
    I have my favorite game on the internet, it is like advance wars but you play with naruto characters... go and check it out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Azurel's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

*looks around*

I guess there isn't many people who plays MMOs?

I used to play ROSEonline abt 2 years but now I play PirateKingOnline instead.. it's kinda interesting too.. Alot of One Piece fans there too.. You can check it out at www.piratekingonline.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i play Ragnarok Online ever since october 2004. any free online games that are fun that you can suggest?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

As I mention above ^ PKO is still in beta so it's technically free and not too bad at all. It's interesting aspect is that it has both land and sea playing field. So if you're an explorer class you can go out to sea and fight just like pirates

If your computer has 1GB ram, you should try rappelz - http://rappelz.gpotato.com
    It's free but has an item mall and the graphics is really superb IMO; very high quality graphics. I tried to play it on my scrap piece of computer but it just crashes continuously since it doesn't meet the game's minimum requirement.

And if you like 2D side scrolling, you can try Maple story - http://www.mapleglobal.com
    It's free but feels a lot like playing Mario and I prefer 3D games. XD

I've tried RO before but I didn't really like the graphics so I didn't play it. But is it fun?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

The first and sofar only MMORPG I have ever played is a game Free game called Silk Road Online it is decent I would say though I have no basis for comparison as it is the only one i have ever played. There is a gigantic world and ther are a lot of things you can do. but sometimes the missions or quests seem a little too long and somewhat formulaic.

Another point of interest is that the games is always being updated. this might be consider as either a pro or a con as it means that you will regularly find upgrades and new thing in the game but also that you will often have to wait for the patches and new versions to download. Also all their servers are constantly filled to capacity and you offten encounter lags and sometimes get thrown out of the game. at least that was how it was like when I last played maybe they fixed that bug by now. anyway that is that.

oh let me see if i can find you a URL...

Her we go.: http://www.silkroadonline.net/
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo7
    Another point of interest is that the games is always being updated. this might be consider as either a pro or a con as it means that you will regularly find upgrades and new thing in the game but also that you will often have to wait for the patches and new versions to download. Also all their servers are constantly filled to capacity and you offten encounter lags and sometimes get thrown out of the game. at least that was how it was like when I last played maybe they fixed that bug by now. anyway that is that.
    bugs, lags, hacks... all in a days work of an mmo player... sounds like a typical mmorpg.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

well either way I would not know since it is the only one I have played._________________________________________________
    Update: While checking out some of the games posted in this thread I came across one called Space Cowboy Online. THis game is amazing. It is a FREE dogfighting MMORPG! You get into a plane pick up missions fly them and get items from the "monsters" you kill and money for your labor. There really is not very much to say about this game you kinda have to play it to understand, but I can tell you this, it looks great is easy enough to pick up, and yet remains challenging. Also there is a very real war going on in this game, you have to chose a side and once you chose, all the players you create with the same account, on any server, will automatically be on that side. Oh, and you can also make your own custom soundtrack for the game, using anything you have on your harddrive. How cool is that?
    Or could it bee that this is a normal feature of most MMORPG's and I am just showing what kind of a n00b I am.
    I guess I will stop on that note.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Thread Closed