Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    I also plan to read the manga again in one go when it's completed. I think it will sink in easier if I read it in a straightforward pace?
    Yeah, that's what was really bugging me too. I just forgot too much over the month and the mangakas way of telling the story didn't help. I feel like I will enjoy it a lot more when I read it in one go.

---------- Post added November 28, 2012 at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was November 27, 2012 at 07:55 PM ----------

And here we have the confirmation:

Vampire Knight Manga's Final Arc to Start in January

Quote Quote:
    Hakusensha's LaLa magazine is announcing that Matsuri Hino will launch the final story arc of her Vampire Knight manga in the March issue on January 24.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so maybe it'll end in another volume or two, depending on how long an arc would be.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope the end will make sense, since the story still doesn't make any sense to me right now.. (or is it just my incapability to understand what's going on?)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL i'd just been second-guessing myself. it's not just you,

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Vampire Knight Manga to End in May

Quote Quote:
    The April issue of Hakusensha's LaLa magazine announced on Saturday that Matsuri Hino will end her Vampire Knight manga in the July issue on May 24. The series revolves around Yuki, a high school girl whose unique school features a "day class" of normal kids and a "night class" of vampires. She works with her adopted father and headmaster to prove that vampires can coexist with humans peacefully, but the school — and the vampires — hide many secrets.
    Duh, guess I will read everything in one go when the last chapter is out.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

really I never felt that it was in denouement already. but that is a good decision, nii-chan. read it in one go, because it's got a lot of action and twists that if you read it slowly it gets too confusing lol

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    really I never felt that it was in denouement already. but that is a good decision, nii-chan. read it in one go, because it's got a lot of action and twists that if you read it slowly it gets too confusing lol
    I know babs, I read it monthly till chapter 40 or 50 and it just got too confusing and weird I hope reading it in one way will make things easier to understand and more enjoyable.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It said on ch. 88 that the final arc will start this March. So... she'll only have 2 chapters to wrap things up???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Technically, since the final arc starts next month, that leaves her with three chapters in total to wrap it all up. It's about time. I never expected much from this mangaka from the very moment VK started, since I've been following her from her Merupuri days, but I hope VK's closure isn't rushed. (Merupuri left a semi-bitter taste in my mouth for its ending...) I feel that VK's plot has been very stale once it stopped being "bubbly" even if it explained many things. Just hope there's a somewhat good ending for the ever-so brooding Zero. Kaname and Yuki's actions have drove me crazy. They can both
    Spoiler show

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

me too I always shipped for Zero. T_T The last two chapters are so "wtf??" and I hated Yuki even more. For that, I do wish for Zero to become the better man than the rest of them.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evilution's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

And it's all over
    It was a long journey,and it's all over now :
    I've always Shipped YukixZero too,But that ending made me for once feels sympathy toward Kaname
    Anyway,I hope a season 3 for the anime would be announced soon at least
    What?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really unsatisfied!

When Kaname says, "I want you two to be together", I just went "WTH, Kaname??!" Why do you have to say such things?? It will burden them! But thankfully, Zero later on says that it's not because of what Kaname says but because he doesn't want to run anymore... and his proposal is heartbreaking. He's willing to wait even if it takes years upon years...

Then the confrontation with vampires just suddenly ends like that.
    Then it was years, and every one moves on... Then Yori (I think that's her name? Yuki's BFF) is an old grandma... Then it's a thousand years later.
    I really do not expect that the ending will be a thousand years after the confrontation.

The very last part is really confusing.
    I suppose Yuuki then lives together with Zero? Zero then died? Then Yuuki revives Kaname as human? Then Yuuki dies?
    The boy and the girl... are they both Yuuki and Zero's children? (Or the girl is Kaname's? )

But yeah, somehow I feel sad for Kaname in the end. He is revived as human, then what?
    Last edited by yukihime03; May 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha I feel you yukihime.

who were those that revived Kaname? I was like, what?

there isn't even one satisfying panel of the final pairing- like after all the buildup of the ENTIRE MANGA, you'd hope there was at least a good show of how things went you know? I mean, yuuki just went with zero only because Kaname died. But if he didn't, she'd cling to him forever, and leave Zero in the dark, AS ALWAYS, LIKE HOW THE ENTIRE MANGA WAS.

Until the very end I was really hoping that Yuuki show a firmer decision about who she wants to go with. In the middle part of the series I really hated her (you can actually scroll through my previous posts years ago) for being so indecisive and stringing Zero along. BUT WAIT. THE MANGA HAS ENDED AND SHE HAS NOT CHANGED! Up until the end, even after choosing zero, it's like, when she looks at the grave of some sort, she still has this somewhat regret that she ended up with Zero and not Kaname!

I need to read this manga from the beginning and see if I missed something. >.>

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that yuki's daughter's father might be kaname..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

how is that? Yuki got pregnant when she stayed with Kaname for those last few hours of his life in the dungeon then she gives birth a few months after and so the person we see in the last pages that revives kaname is a thousand year old girl too?

i dunno, sounds too far out. But the boy though looks somewhat from Zero... Still, it's hilarious to think they're also a thousand years old or something.

New Reply
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast