Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Thread: Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

I guess I read too much into it.The girl said to my other father not our other father..took a little too deep, I guess.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    who were those that revived Kaname? I was like, what?
    They do not actually revive Kaname. I think they're just there to witness Yuuki reviving Kaname.

there isn't even one satisfying panel of the final pairing- like after all the buildup of the ENTIRE MANGA, you'd hope there was at least a good show of how things went you know? I mean, yuuki just went with zero only because Kaname died. But if he didn't, she'd cling to him forever, and leave Zero in the dark, AS ALWAYS, LIKE HOW THE ENTIRE MANGA WAS.
    INDEED. INDEED. I really hate how she ended up with Zero just because Kaname is not there. That is why I am so mad at Kaname for saying that they should be together. HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT, IT WILL ONLY MAKE YUUKI THINK SHE SHOULD END UP WITH ZERO. Zero is too kind though. He does not propose her because of what Kaname said, but I think deep down in his heart, he knows that even if Yuuki says yes, her heart does not belong fully to him. POOR, POOR ZERO. I mean, LOOK, IT HAS BEEN A THOUSAND YEARS, YET YUUKI STILL THINKS OF REVIVING KANAME.

Until the very end I was really hoping that Yuuki show a firmer decision about who she wants to go with. In the middle part of the series I really hated her (you can actually scroll through my previous posts years ago) for being so indecisive and stringing Zero along. BUT WAIT. THE MANGA HAS ENDED AND SHE HAS NOT CHANGED! Up until the end, even after choosing zero, it's like, when she looks at the grave of some sort, she still has this somewhat regret that she ended up with Zero and not Kaname!
    I also started to hate Yuuki from the middle, which was really sad for me since I used to like her a lot. She used to be so independent though naive. But lo and behold, everything starts to get worse when she becomes vampire. She becomes indecisive, and I started to hate her A LOT when she finally decided to be with Kaname, YET SHE STILL THINKS OF ZERO ALL THE TIME AND CRAVES FOR HIS BLOOD.
    Then towards the end, she finally settles to be with Kaname, but she selfishly takes Zero's memories of her. Too bad Zero remembers her again.

I need to read this manga from the beginning and see if I missed something. >.>
    I feel like I miss a lot but I don't want to bother reading it again. It's just all so confusing towards the end.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    I guess I read too much into it.The girl said to my other father not our other father..took a little too deep, I guess.
    No, I also think the same thing. The boy is absolutely Zero's, but the girl's father is debatable. She is older than the boy, so I think it makes sense that she can be Kaname's. And then, there's what you say about her calling him, "my other father". If Kaname is not the girl's father, then she could have called him "Kaname-sama" or "Uncle" (Kaname is Yuuki's older brother, right...?). If Zero is really the girl's father, he will be her only father, there will be no other father. I don't think a child will call her mother's "ex-lover" father unless he fathered her.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I had wanted to post here about the new extra chapter, but forgot to do until now.

Anyway, that extra chapter clears up some questions, like the father of Yuuki's daughter, though some things remain mystery (What happens to my Ichijou-kun in the end? ). There are some more angst, but gee, this chapter only proves how kind and patient Zero can be.

I didn't expect Yori to be Aidou's wife, but hey, I do think they match each other. It's kinda cute that Aidou get all jealous like that though it is certainly unexpected. I really want to know more story about this couple, I mean how do they become couple in the end? I expect a lot or dorkiness in Aidou's part.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what, there's an extra chapter? i didn't know. or maybe I stopped subscribing? lol I can't even remember the ending... *skims the past posts*

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

what, there's an extra chapter? i didn't know. or maybe I stopped subscribing? lol I can't even remember the ending... *skims the past posts*
    Yep. chapter 93.5. basically it covers a little bit of the time skip in the last chapter.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well my two sources batoto and mangatraders dont host vampire knight. do you have a link?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I read it in mangafox.

New Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53