Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hitsugaya_333's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

In the first week of November.

Signature Courtesy of Miso

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the English scanlation?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I really didn't expect this particular scene to be shown to us, and...
    ...wow, I didn't realize that Isley's awakened form was so huge. Also, I'm dying to know what they are saying.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hitsugaya_333's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aozora123bio View Post
    Where is the English scanlation?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17822

Signature Courtesy of Miso

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dedal_x's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I find scenes 70, 71, 72 in english? Thank you.

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

This will do, I assume?

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dedal_x's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Khaludh View Post
    This will do, I assume?
    Yes, it will.

Thank you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kaemon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh? So no new chapters come out till November? Will it ever be a weekly thing or what? Because the chapters aren't exactly really long and once a month is kind of... hmm... very little.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll never be a weekly, and it'll have 32-or-so-paged chapters once a month, forever. (Well, until it ends that is, obviously, hehe).

But indeed, no real chapters will come out until november, but there's a fourth "special chapter" coming out early october as far as I know. Though I don't know the exact issue number...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, i am new and yet not really new to Claymore..
    I read the some part in one of the issue of shonen jump and thought it interesting but not really my type of manga...

Then yesterday, for some reasons feel an urge to read something and start reading it and today, i just finished all 73 scenes and the extras... and WOW .. this manga is hot and kick-@$$

so who's is everyone's favorite characters as of far?
    so what's your opinion in how Claymore rank with others popular shonen titles?
    and why nobody eat raki's guts yet...? ???
    Which bad guys you do not wish to die in the next three chapters?
    which secondary good guys you do not wish to die in the next two chapters?
    i have not yet read berserk ... is berserk as good as claymore?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria is my fav ^^ I like her phantom technique and character design

right now, I'd rank Claymore second on my fav list. (FMA first. Naruto third)

Why you ask?! I've been wondering that too actually. Hopefully Priscilla would actually mistaken him for a free meal and do the honours. Seriously. He's really getting on my nerves in the anime. Maybe he'll FINALLY be a bit useful in the last episode. If he just stands there and cries out Clare's name and repeats his vow to protect her and goes crying instead in a corner for the whole episode.. I'm going to.. to... hope that something REALLY bad happens to him in the manga XP

Do you count Galatea as a bad guy? or bad guy turned good? well,, she was never bad. But either way, I dont want her to die..
    Spoiler show

secondary... i'm actually hoping for Clarice to die :P donno why.
    Spoiler show
    But who not to die,, Yuma i guess. Her lack of self confidence might be the death of her >.< but i doubt any of the super 7 will die in the next 3chapters ^^

I hvent read berserk neither. Dont really like the drawing.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you not like Berserk's art? It's more detailed than almost any title out there, that's why it releases so slowly. ^^

My favourite character would be Miria, I guess, or Deneve in her current two-sword out-for-revenge form.

I like Claymore a lot, at least better than Naruto or Bleach at this moment, but not as much as D.Gray-man or Eyeshield21, but overal, I think it's not that great a title if you look at it artistically (art and storywise)... It's just such a lot of fun to read though. <3333 But I guess it'll never be as popular as the big series, because of the art, the release schedule, and the violence and death rate (though I personally like it when important characters die in manga, heh).

Raki is in the manga to look weak, that's his purpose, it makes the others look stronger in comparison. But yeah, he can die for all I care. ^^

Bad guys? I don't want Riful to die, her Awakened form is just too awesome. And do Miata/Clarice count as bad guys? (I'd think Galatea is good, since he kinda helped Clare and Jeane... but if she's considered bad, I don't want her to die either, she's awesome).

And Berserk is a lot better than Claymore in every aspect, except it's got so few female characters compared to it for obvious reasons. Omgfricadelitastic art (and no, that's not a word, don't copy it), amazing story, way more violent, a lot of nudity-that-is-not-fanservice (though Claymore barely has any of that anyway), and more death, heh heh heh. But remember Claymore is shounen (for teens, generally) and Berserk is seinen (for adults), so that explains why they don't have to care about staying kid-friendly. ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you not like Berserk's art? It's more detailed than almost any title out there, that's why it releases so slowly. ^^
    Ah.. well, its just me >.< I only looked at one random page from one random chapter and i didnt find it very appealing.. i had to get use to Claymore's art as well actually. (i still have an issue with Clare's simple and plain hair style :P) i think i only started reading claymore cuz i had a good impression of it from the anime. Not for berserk though.. something about it just didnt catch my interest.. dont worry. I'm sure ppl like me are in the (v small) minority. Everything I've heard about beserk's art has always been positive

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hayateblitz View Post
    i still have an issue with Clare's simple and plain hair style :P
    Don't we all, heh heh, she's probably the least good-looking/well-designed of all the claymores in the series so far... (Though I didn't like those two that were fighting against Riful post-timeskip that much either...).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i got some problem adjusting which girls which in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hayateblitz View Post
    Why you ask?! I've been wondering that too actually. Hopefully Priscilla would actually mistaken him for a free meal and do the honours. Seriously. He's really getting on my nerves in the anime. Maybe he'll FINALLY be a bit useful in the last episode. If he just stands there and cries out Clare's name and repeats his vow to protect her and goes crying instead in a corner for the whole episode.. I'm going to.. to... hope that something REALLY bad happens to him in the manga XP
    well, i actually like the character Raki.. he seem to be pretty brave in the manga especially he can kill so easily.. i haven't yet watched the anime but i saw berserk anime.. i did watch every episode of it and left hanging in the end.. but i didn't know the manga and the anime are different.

Quote Quote:
    Do you count Galatea as a bad guy? or bad guy turned good? well,, she was never bad. But either way, I dont want her to die..
    Spoiler show

secondary... i'm actually hoping for Clarice to die :P donno why.
    Spoiler show
    But who not to die,, Yuma i guess. Her lack of self confidence might be the death of her >.< but i doubt any of the super 7 will die in the next 3chapters ^^

I hvent read berserk neither. Dont really like the drawing.
    i don't want to see Galatea die either.. and i believe a few of the 7 are gonna die.. but who know..

I like Claymore a lot, at least better than Naruto or Bleach at this moment, but not as much as D.Gray-man or Eyeshield21, but overal, I think it's not that great a title if you look at it artistically (art and storywise)... It's just such a lot of fun to read though. <3333 But I guess it'll never be as popular as the big series, because of the art, the release schedule, and the violence and death rate (though I personally like it when important characters die in manga, heh).
    thank you for the recommendation on berserk i will read it soon then...
    for one thing i can't compare One Piece and Claymore, they just too diferent..
    yeah it would be good if some major secondary characters die from time to time..

Raki is in the manga to look weak, that's his purpose, it makes the others look stronger in comparison. But yeah, he can die for all I care. ^^
    i think he more important than that, i hope sooner or later he become as strong as single digit.. maybe in the end he turn into a bad guy and claire have to kill him.

Bad guys? I don't want Riful to die, her Awakened form is just too awesome. And do Miata/Clarice count as bad guys? (I'd think Galatea is good, since he kinda helped Clare and Jeane... but if she's considered bad, I don't want her to die either, she's awesome).
    yeah and i rather not see Riful die.. Is it just be or all of the Abyss don't really eat people ... interesting and all the awaken one seem to have some human sense in them beside the need to eat guts.. they almost seem like human who mistake other human as chickens or something...

oh i really want to see Rafaela in action...

New Reply
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast