Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    oh i really want to see Rafaela in action...
    Well... We don't really know what happened to Rafaela at this point now that she's fulfilled her reason to keep living... For all we know she might be dead by now?

But she certainly would be awesome to see in a fight. ^^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Black_Vegeta's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Theresa of the Faint Smile was the pwnerer. Especially in the ES chapter, but I like Clare-more. She's got more insanity in her than she shows. Think of it as female Berserk and you can't hate Raki, he's trying to lose his inability to figth monsters and become a man.
    He had better end up as a male Claymore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I never minded Raki as a character in the manga,, not until i watched the anime *cringed*. I think the last 5 episodes (When it started diverging from the manga) really ruined his character for me. They just keep repeating his vow to protect in every. single. episode.
    --
    No matter how good a swordsman he becomes post time skip, if he doesnt get turned into a claymore himself, he'll never be able to protect Clare without sacrificing his own life in the process.. Though i still doubt he'll become a Claymore. I'd say he is still unaware that he has been living with awakened beings in the past few years. He'll find out when Clare finally meets up with them,, and maybe even try to stop Clare from fighting Priscilla *imagines a rather annoying scene with a confused Raki on the verge of tears* sigh..
    --
    Maybe.. the strong Claymore that Miata sensed over the city walls is actually Rafaela and not Galatea XD then we get too see some action from her it could even be that she is having a cup of tea with Irene who has managed to regenerate her right arm in all these years! *imagination runs wild*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi i have being reading claymore for a while already but i got to know about manga helpers a litle while ago.I find claymore a great manga but it sucks that we got to read only 1 chapter each month.I wonder why people dislike raki that badly he is just a kid (something like 10-15 old i guess) he never had any sort of training with swords and u guys want him to help claire agains rigardo/priscilla (on the anime) that can easily kill a single digit claymore? All he can do on the anime from now on is cry and cheer for clare (they did a great job making he look like shit there lol) whoever i bet claire gonna kill priscilla because of him.He prolly gonna get on the way and some how weaken priscilla.He is the least likely to die any time soon both on anime and manga cause the strongest person alive likes him and easley also likes him.I doubt both Rafaela and Irene are alive, Irene had no chance agains Rafaela so unless she let her go Irene is dead and Rafaela was only alive to kill her sister after she did it she had no more reason to live but who knows.I might be wrong but i would bet if Miata fights Galatea now she would either lose or awaken, makes no sense to keep Galatea alive for all this time just to die.Whoever if she makes Miata awaken and dies after it keeping her alive has some purpose and would make more sense.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member PB|Ichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

so, watched last eps of claymore, it's realy a crappy one, it has an open end, but they also can't continue in a second season, imo it would have been better if they followed the manga faithfully, so that they could've launched a 2nd season in the future
    I would have liked the anime more if it ended with the timeskip or probably the 2nd encounter with riful

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Copying what I wrote somewhere else here...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaludh View Post
    On a different note, the ending of the Claymore anime... It might take a few weeks before I figure out whether this ending was awesome or lame...

Spoiler show
    Overall, I'm not as dissapointed with the ending as I thought I'd be right now. It was already pretty obvious that it wouldn't be great, from a manga-reader's perspective, and a second season was never very likely, and IF there would be one, we'd need at least three years of new manga material from where we are now... So the wait would've been killing.

At least we had a nice fight - even if Priscilla's upgrade in episode 25 was lame as hell - that featured all the important characters, as is needed in an anime's ending, we had Clare's "full"-ish Awakened form from the manga and Jeane's death ( ;____; <3333 ), both which were pretty damn awesome and well-executed, in my humble opinion, and Raki handled himself cute enough - though illogical, but then again, they were both his 'friends', so screw logic - in the finale for me to not get annoyed by him any more.

Well... Blah! The anime is over, but the manga certainly is not, and we'll get some good Miata/Clarice versus Galatea looove in November---!!

(I'm pretty sure my thoughts on this episode will change again after watching it a few more times though, hehe, it's still too fresh... xD)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't say i didnt expect Raki jumping in and stopping Clare. It was waaay too obvious given his innocent character. And Jean saving Raki.. basically the manga spoiled it for me :P Strangely enough, i didnt feel quite as annoyed with Raki anymore in the end.. (maybe cuz i was already expecting him to annoy me somehow :P) Though she was so CLOSE!! >.< but it reminded me of Naruto,, choosing to live a life with humans instead of a life seeking vengence. Heh.

I think, its likely that if they are going to continue the anime, the storyline will be continued from a different appraoch. Somewhat like FMA i guess,, where the beginning was kinna similar until somewhere in the middle and wham! Anime ended and released a movie along with it while the manga is still going

Though, the only disappointing thing about this anime's ending is that well,, they went their seperate ways T.T If only Priscilla stabbed Clare along with Raki or Jean in the end. Now THAT would be a tragic ending XP overall, i liked how they ended it with a hopeful ending (this story was all about hope wasnt it? ^^) i wasnt having any high expectations so it was satisfactory

anyways, enough of this DBZ like anime (I swear, Priscilla especially.. bulking muscles? neon green projectiles?? neon green blades?! ever growing spiky hair??!?!) I guess it was to match Clare's power up, but did it HAD to be GREEN?!?!? :P lol. But as i was going to say, im now looking forward to the manga ^^ I agree Khaludh, Miata/Clarice vs Galatea will be an awesome sight! (yay!)

Miria: "There's still a lot of things about the organization that I don't know about"
    -Hey, you never know, they MIGHT have a season 2 where everyone powers up, Awakened beings are attempting to take over the world, the organization fights back and continues to do whatever they were secretly doing up to now, and our heros who defunct from the organization are the only ones who can stop them! XD

y'know, come to think of it, Miria's comment about Isley's yoma pressure in the end,, u think that means he has more power than Priscilla? (well, after reading the 3rd extra scene i'm a bit skeptical) but nevertheless, its as if she cannot believe how strong he is,, after having felt Priscilla's and Clare's(?) enormous strength.. ah well, more proof that they will continue the anime :P
    Last edited by hayateblitz; September 27, 2007 at 03:19 AM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, even though it isn't stated literally, I think we can assume that in the anime version of the story, Isley IS stronger than Priscilla, and has beaten her. Remember that they never reached the part where Riful got to the conclusion that Priscilla was the girl (or monster, whatever) in charge, so technically "we don't know that yet" and we only heard Riful say that "Isley had defeaten Priscilla".

So Miria feeling Isley's power as being enormous, even compared to Semi-Awakened Clare and Priscilla, wouldn't be all that odd if we disregard the information from the post-timeskip manga...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Montenegro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, can someone tell me where to download all chapters/volumes that are out so far? :S

On english ofc

Thanks, sorry but couldn't find on search

edit: found on mangadownload 12 chapters, are they all english? :S

Can't download since i have limit :<
    Last edited by No_LiMiT; September 29, 2007 at 05:41 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member petocities's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by No_LiMiT View Post
    Hello, can someone tell me where to download all chapters/volumes that are out so far? :S

On english ofc

Thanks, sorry but couldn't find on search

edit: found on mangadownload 12 chapters, are they all english? :S

Can't download since i have limit :<
    mangatraders.com also has all 73 chapters

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Montenegro
    Post Thanks / Like

Found it, nevermind my posts

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Turtle Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why 1 episode a month. I think 1 week is too long, this makes me appreciate that alot of other manga is 1 chapter a week. Been about a month since the last chapter released hasn't it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hitsugaya_333's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Claymore originally ran in a monthly magazine. Right now it's running in Weekly Shounen Jump, but keeping it's original release frequency. The next scene (75) should be out with the rest of the raws later this week, if I remember correctly.

Signature Courtesy of Miso

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

If you replaced "scene (75)" with "extra scene (4)", I'd agree with you. The next scene (74) should be out early november in Jump SQ issue one, no?

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hitsugaya_333's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops, my bad.

You're right. These monthly releases make it hard to keep the numbers straight, and I'm reading FMA and 666Satan as well, which are at ch. 75 and 72, respectively.

Signature Courtesy of Miso

New Reply
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast