Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore

I never said it was going to be weekly, but it has been confirmed that since Monthly Shounen Jump has stopped production, it's going to run in our all too well known Weekly Shounen Jump. Ofcourse, it'll probably stay monthly (though this could also mean it gets irregular - either three or five weeks in between, who knows what they've agreed on).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Creivi's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! this manga totally kicks butt .. way better than bleach or naruto
    The anime version is also very good...
    Last edited by Creivi; June 18, 2007 at 08:20 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ALKHHKLA's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great manga, one of the best i have read along with Death Note. Love the way the story unfolds. The only problem with it is that I wished it was released more frequently instead of every month.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member One Bad Mo Fo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Khaludh View Post
    [i]
    RIFUL > What's the thing Riful found that could possibly take care of Priscilla, but would require a Yoki-reader to work with...? And more importantly, who is she going to aquire to work with it (rule of manga -- no revealed weapon goes unused)? Galatea and Clare are the excellent Yoki-Readers we know about at this point, ehm, who else...?
    I had a thought about that recently. Miata. It makes more sense that it'd be a person rather that an object or something inanimate with no yoki. There are some parallels between Miata and Priscilla, and given her immaturity and instability it seems kinda insane for the organization to put her in any kind of potentially stressful situation, but I digress. I think Rutful might be thinking that if she could get someone who can manipulate yoki like Galatea it could help with awakening Miata.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, that's not at all that bad an idea!

Perhaps she wants to use an awakened Miata in some sort of "berserker" mode, but needs someone else to make sure her (=Riful)'s side isn't hurt in the process, someone to guide her powers, eh... And when Miata dies in battle, at least she'd be able to fatigue Isley and Priscilla to an extent that Riful and her group might be able to take them out, is that what you're saying?

If so, it could mean that it'll be Clarice who's going to be used by Riful, but for some reason I don't think Clarice will awaken... She might strike some bargain with Riful allowing her to remain "half-human, half-yoma" during the battle...

Ah, I'm thinking too much it seems, we'll see what happens somewhere this year, when the story reaches that point. But nice idea, mofo. =D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Angola
    Post Thanks / Like

elo guys glad to know there are lots of people interested to read the manga as well as anticipate the coming releases of anime version.

there are lots of mysteries that i need an explanation from the upcoming releases of manga

1. like why did clare spared enspite the fact that precilla ravage humans indiscriminately, its been explained in manga that she killed all humans but one survived, rumor tells that a girl was not even registered in the eyes of precilla, thats why she survived.

2. Soul Link - which Beth the #2 and Alicia #1 has mastered during the invasion of awakened beings in the east, galatea #3 witnessed the power of alicia that time. which of course an unfortunate story with the case of raphaela#5 and Luciela former#1 aka luciela of the south. Soul link can only be mastered by twins, and mind you guys Clare has a twin also nyahaha. hope u guys didnt missed it, the one that wanders in the forest and was even met by raphaela. hope u guys know her. Teresa.... clare has terasa's gene it wouldnt be a problem if they too possesses this ability, and clare has the ability like galatea, of aligning yoma tho whoever she wants to be align with, which of course she immitates this from galatea, and manage to work this on jean #9.

by far clare is getting stronger but her current state of power, its still no match against abyssal one and thats where the power of the twins came in in the persona of the new teresa XD hope i am right nyahaha, but this is my theory, the story of the claymore as its progresses, its about unleashing yoma power at the same time controlling its power which of course it emphasizes the power of the twins... like what Alicia and Beth did, and soon Teresa and Clare XD...
    Last edited by bugref; June 22, 2007 at 05:50 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Succubus's Avatar
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

where can I find claymore inside covers scan or media website?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member One Bad Mo Fo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lain Iwakura View Post
    where can I find claymore inside covers scan or media website?
    Not to sure about that one, but all the volumes and chapters on www.mangatraders.com include all the associated color art.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ALKHHKLA's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally don't like mangatraders, but you can also find all scanlated volumes up to chapter 73 on
    http://animeupload.com/forums/index....=0&#entry59115
    Manga read so far
    666 Satan, Addicted to Curry, Air Gear, Bakuman, Blade of the Immortal, Bleach, Bowling King, Claymore, D Gray-man, Death Note, Detective Conan, Dogashi Kaden, Doubt, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, Fight no Akatsuki, Full Metal Alchemist, Hikaru no Go, Hunter x Hunter, Initial D, Katekeyou Hitman Reborn, Mahou Sensei Negima, Mx0, Naruto, One Piece, Prince of Tennis, Psyren, Shaman King, Shin Angyo Onshi, Slam Dunk, Toriko, Ubel Blatt, Vinland Saga, Yakitate Japan, Yu Yu Hakusho

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fe10's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is claymore being scanlated in this site ? If not, they should, good manga and I heard it's gonna be weekly.

Country
    Angola
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/

hope this may help as well

i dont think it is released weekly coz i have been waiting for chap 74 been waiting for almost a month now. but nobody published so far...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lion's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw an entry for Claymore on animesuki and thought it was an interesting title, so I decided to dl a few and see what I kind of show it is, and damn... jackpot! =D

This is really a great piece of work, imo.

Now, after reading the manga over a few days... it's time for some good old waiting again.

Quote Originally Posted by bugref View Post
    Alicia and Beth did, and soon Teresa and Clare XD...
    Good point, but I'd think instead of Teresa it would be Raki. The first idea concerning Teresa I had was that she would be somewhat awakened with the Yoma if Clare went all the way... the statue, you know. Which one is Clare and all that.
    Last edited by Lion; June 26, 2007 at 03:26 PM.

Country
    Angola
    Post Thanks / Like

Yagi Norihiro, hope this guy wont leave us hanging while waiting for claymore upcoming episodes...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice: Claymore is NOT going to be released weekly.

It's going to release once a month, so once every four issues of Weekly Shounen Jump, and it took an extra month break after the Monthly Shounen Jump magazine was discontinued, so there's a two-month gap between the lastest chapters. I don't know the exact date the manga will return yet, but it'll start in July '07, which means it could be anywhere between now and four issues into the future...

"In a May 2, 2007 letter, Shueisha announced that Claymore takes a month break but it, Gag Manga Biyori, Rosario to Vampire, and Tegami Bachi will continue in Weekly Shonen Jump where details will be announced."

Since Monthly Shounen Jump was released on the 6th of every month, it'll probably be early July for the new chapter.

And no, Claymore is - as of now - not being scanlated on MangaHelpers. The group "10sigh" (sp?) is scanlating it when it's released, but they don't post their releases here [yet]. Though if you guys want to set up a group to take care of it, be my guest.

Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

new chapter is out it's a side story flashback on teresa.

New Reply
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast