Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1197

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Irene's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Number A View Post
    There's a crucial difference between Riful and Miata: one looks like a kid, the other is one. I may be a random on the internet, but I'm very much against the sexualisation of minors. Yagi has made it extremely clear that Riful is far older than she looks. I'm thinking of dropping her anyway though, promoting a matchup where one of the parties looks underage could get really awkward really fast.
    Miata's age is quite vague. Sometimes it seems like she's 13, and other times it seems like she's 17.

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

I'd say include Miata, but it's a bit controversial. If Claymore keeps going and we get to see her a bit more matured, you can guarantee that she will be the most attractive character alive.
    Galarene <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Number A's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that Miata will grow up to be HOT, and if this happens on-screen we may need to think about some kind of bonus round, but until she at least hits puberty she's out.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TStew's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't mean to change the subject, but just felt like saying a girl I've been really liking and talking to a lot lately is Treasa (pronounced the same as Teresa just spelled different)! She is blonde too. Hadn't even realized the Claymore connection the last few weeks we've been chatting since I've been kind of out of Claymore or any anime in the last few months and had lots going on. And I've known her long before I was into anime actually. But when I realised it I'm like, dang its a sign! She'd totally be a perfect Claymore cosplayer (very much like Uma I think with long straight hair), but she's not into anime, at least yet ;-) Hope I don't screw this one up she is such a nice gal!
    Last edited by TStew; March 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM.
    T~Stew

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a younger sister who kind of looks like Ophelia and has a physique as close to that of a warrior as a human can reasonably come. She likes Claymore, too, but not enough to dress up for it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Detox's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Claymore cosplays are hard on their simplicity, I've seen girls with amazing bodies cosplay and they don't end up looking right. Maybe the materials are the problem, the armor and the sword can be quite challenging too, although the hair is usually easier than other animes.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Cutest Bunny 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Easter Bunny's Avatar
    Country
    Christmas Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore volume 26 will be released in June. I'm guessing that Teresa won't be on the cover since it would be spoilerish so that leaves Priscilla, Clare and Raki (although Teresa is still possible). I'm more eager to see undercovers though, in the second one (which is on one of the last pages) we might see Teresa.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but are we having a chapter the end of this month??
    BTW (am guessing for clare to live happy with raki she need to become it human so the blood an flesh of Teresa transplanted on clare need to to be reborn as a new entity of Teresa an am guessing Teresa won't kill Priscilla she will make her human too after all she's been portrayed as a victim too.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Yes but are we having a chapter the end of this month??
    BTW (am guessing for clare to live happy with raki she need to become it human so the blood an flesh of Teresa transplanted on clare need to to be reborn as a new entity of Teresa an am guessing Teresa won't kill Priscilla she will make her human too after all she's been portrayed as a victim too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Claymore volume 26 will be released in June. I'm guessing that Teresa won't be on the cover since it would be spoilerish so that leaves Priscilla, Clare and Raki (although Teresa is still possible). I'm more eager to see undercovers though, in the second one (which is on one of the last pages) we might see Teresa.
    My guess for the Cover?
    If it is the last volume then I imagine it to be a inversion from the first one. (The one with Clair holding the sword up and looking all grim and serious.)
    I guess it will show a full body picture of Claire with her sword pointing down and into the ground, like a symbolic Grave marker, and we will see a faint smile over her face as she fully shows emotion and a expression of complete inner peace as she puts her old life to rest once Priscilla is gone.
    If this is the case, then this will be a beautiful end to this story as it would not be any spoilerish yet still carry the full message of its contents.

But that´s just my guess.
    What do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

That or something related to the fight as Priscilla surrounded by the ghosts.. Or maybe multi headed Priscilla.. Who knows but I want either Clare one or Priscilla vs the ghosts.. Maybe we will see Teresa like Goral mentioned.. But who knows.. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Australopithecus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, could you please tell me whether it is just a rumor that Claymore will end or is there a confirmation about this from the author's part?

Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    Guys, could you please tell me whether it is just a rumor that Claymore will end or is there a confirmation about this from the author's part?
    I think it's pretty obvious from the tone of everything that it's ending very soon. My impression, however, is that this is the nice, normal kind of end which happens when a story has said what it has to say and it's nothing to get upset about. All good things come to an end, Claymore is no exception to this rule.

Incidentally, does anyone know the Jump SQ release date?
    Last edited by Number A; April 24, 2014 at 08:09 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

JUMP SQ is typically sold on the 4th. But the next issue will be sold on the 2nd of May.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    JUMP SQ is typically sold on the 4th. But the next issue will be sold on the 2nd of May.
    I'm confused o_O If it's typically sold on the 4th, then why do we get chapters between the 26th and the 1st? Does it take the scanlators a month to make it publication ready? If so, fair enough not complaining, but then why aren't there a lot more spoilers?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Number A View Post
    I'm confused o_O If it's typically sold on the 4th, then why do we get chapters between the 26th and the 1st? Does it take the scanlators a month to make it publication ready? If so, fair enough not complaining, but then why aren't there a lot more spoilers?
    Meanwhile illegal way of getting it makes you have it way before the rest.. This is what it meant..

New Reply
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast