Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.5 / 10)

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

12 31.58%
  • 9 (Epic)

15 39.47%
  • 8 (Very Good)

3 7.89%
  • 7 (Good)

5 13.16%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

0 0%
  • 5 (Average)

1 2.63%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

0 0%
  • 3 (Bad)

1 2.63%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 2.63%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

Found some (probably fake) spoilers:

Spoiler show

Google translation:
    Spoiler show

Wow, I can actually make at least some sense out of this.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

I would be glad if this spoiler is true as I see Rado is caught and it's also time for him to spill the beans. Everyone is dying to know what the organisation is up to.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 152 Spoiler

What is it about Google translate and names? is it the japanese that´s messing it up?
    Anyway, from what I can tell from this "fake" spoiler, reinforcements has arrived from the mainland and they are not happy about the development. Mainland warriors showed up as well.
    This must be fake... Does this mean that we won´t see the "Clash of the Gods" as we waited for this month?
    However, it would make sense to cut to the scene seen in the fake spoilers, based on how the last chapter ended.
    But I hope more for the final clash.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Unluckily we know from Rafaela's memories that Teresa doesn't have any sister(s)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The names in this series are in various origin like Latin, French, Irish, Greek and so on, and they use literally a direct pronunciation in forming the names in the Chinese version of the manga. For example, the name Teresa is translated as 泰莉莎 (read as Tai Li Sha). However not all names have such direct translation, there are also some names that have already properly established particularly those which are related to the Christianity origins like the names in the Bible, David is 大卫 (read as Da Wei), Matthew is 馬太 (Ma Tai), Mark is 马可 (Ma Ke), etc.

I believe that in view of such variation in translations, it may have limited the google translator's capability in doing its job. If, say, the manga is translated in other languages like Thai, Vietnamese, etc, in terms of names (as well as places) it may have been different too. I guess the other thing about translating programmes is that they take in words that have meanings to them like "high" and "low" for instance, as they have a defined meaning and definition to them. Of course, all in all, the functionality of a translator is entirely on how it is being programmed.

Now back to the spoiler, it seems like a well-written plot based on a person's perspective and how he/she wants the story to progress. It is not bad though. Well, I'm just assuming it is a fake one and take it as a fan-fiction.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction is that Teresa will defeat Prissy, they will all be happy, talk bit, then Gala will show up and tell them she can still sense a faint yoki belonging to prissy....Teresa will go "i sensed in the whole area i dont feel her"...then Gala will look to the east, where it cuts to Roxanne standing over the to dead awakening Twins(or one is dead and the other awakened), she is eating the other one/both of them, we find out she shot herself out in that last volley and thats why she held it back(it was my second theory as to how she could survive), then Prissy starts to take control and "recreates" her body from out of Roxanne, we will see Prissy and she says"...Teresa..that bitch", but her attention is drawn to the fleet of ships out at sea...but who is it the dragon kin or the mainland warriors ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

(Silly! Thought boy.)

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Roxanne was it so useless she couldn't even block it Cassandra tentacles heads (something that even Yuma could do it)
    Now look up it at Teresa single handit with easy. That the deference between warriors and loosers.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    My prediction is that Teresa will defeat Prissy, they will all be happy, talk bit, then Gala will show up and tell them she can still sense a faint yoki belonging to prissy....Teresa will go "i sensed in the whole area i dont feel her"...then Gala will look to the east, where it cuts to Roxanne standing over the to dead awakening Twins(or one is dead and the other awakened), she is eating the other one/both of them, we find out she shot herself out in that last volley and thats why she held it back(it was my second theory as to how she could survive), then Prissy starts to take control and "recreates" her body from out of Roxanne, we will see Prissy and she says"...Teresa..that bitch", but her attention is drawn to the fleet of ships out at sea...but who is it the dragon kin or the mainland warriors ?
    This belongs in the fanfic thread

Then again, most of the Chinese spoilers do.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow we shall expect the chapter cuz this month only go( 30 )days. .

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

May I call everybody's attention to the forum rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    • No Spam: Please try to avoid posting any comments that do not contribute to the discussion.
    • One Line Posts: Please avoid one line posts, post fragments, and any posts that look more like chat messages or tweets.
    This thread isn't a chat room, please don't use it as such.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3137242912

Spoiler show

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The bottom line, according to google translate, is "unnamed warrior debut"
    Here comes the influx of "Roxanne!!" "Irene" or maybe even "Renee"

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RFreedom View Post
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3137242912

Spoiler show
    According to that spoiler, the chapter is named "The Battlefield of the Two (People or Individuals)"

Teresa and Priscilla are fighting, Priscilla scratched Teresa's left cheek, Teresa uses her precognitive yoki sensing and found a flaw in Priscilla's unlimited creation.

Priscilla flies to midair to evade a fatal strike by Teresa, and mocks Teresa for being helpless.

A Claymore from afar pierce Priscilla's body, and Teresa evades incoming attacks from behind.

Unnamed warrior enters the scene.

If that spoiler is true, I doubt it would be Irene, Roxanne, or even Renee, hence "unnamed". It's probably someone new, there is a very big possibility that that unnamed warrior(s) is from the main land's organization coming to salvage anything they could or put out the rebellion forces. I mean there must be willing warriors at the main land otherwise they would have lost the war already.

Hopefully, the chapter will be out soon!

23. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

100% fake that spoiler.

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast