Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

forgot to repost this guy yesterday night

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Ancy's become our mod...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    So, Ancy's become our mod...
    sad sad sad news indeed. btw do you know what date nxt chap comes out

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry that this particular news disappointed you lawlett. However, regardless of your opnion, I will do my best to mod this section.
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    Sorry that this particular news disappointed you lawlett. However, regardless of your opnion, I will do my best to mod this section.
    i was kidding. read between the lines

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, yup.

The MH staff chose Ancy as the new green of Claymore. That means that there is a 3 man team who are taking care of this section. Ancy is the first person and she should be the first to be contacted about anything. Deleted posts, questions about threads, or any Claymore related questions should be addressed to Ancy first. Then there's me and thornofcarrion. We are available as well.

8. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally. I hope you will be more active in Claymore sub-forum though, I hate to say this but I recognize you only because in your profile it says you live in Antarctica (which I seriously doubt :P) and not because you wrote 3 (very short) posts on the same day and then disappeared until you've become a mod. Anyway, congratulations. It sucks though that Claymore might end or go on a long hiatus, blame administrators for taking such a long time to reach a decision :P.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, this forum does a good job of policing itself. Most of us enjoy the Manga very much and enjoy sharing ideas, even it does get into an occasional disagreement. Usually, it occurs between some of the long term members and is, for the most part, kept on civil grounds. Other members will step in to voice concern if certain boundaries of etiquette are breached.

It's not to say we don't need moderators, but their interventions are seldom necessary in such matters. That's a good thing as it's the type of environment that attracts new members and encourages active discussions. Ancy, welcome to the Claymore community. We're happy to have you at the helm and hope to enjoy many more releases of Claymore, in spite of the current speculations.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW, currently there are too many sticky threads. IMO these should be unstuck:
    Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions
    Claymore 125- A Second End- Review.
    Claymore Island Mapping Project - here explanation might be needed so let me justify it shortly. Firstly, it's VERY inaccurate, secondly it hasn't been updated for a year or more.

Also, some threads (especially the ones with less than 5 replies and surely pointless ones) could be moved to Claymore Archive (such new section could be created for threads without future). Of course the possibility of moving a thread back here should also be available (on users request or seeing that enough new replies appeared after moving to Claymore Archive). This would help to make this sub-forum more clear because for now there are many pointless (very specific or just stupid) threads where some of them are about the same thing. I would also suggest to make this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...e-Anime-Thread a sticky thread so that users would have a place to discuss anime and to prevent from creating the same thread.

Some of the threads could probably be merged into one, some should be renamed. E.g. don't know why HK has renamed "The Viz Claymore releases" to "question about Claymore wallpapers/art and itunes/licensed releases". There should be a thread where discussing official English releases would be available and it has nothing to do with wallpapers/art or itunes.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input. Your suggestions will be taken into consideration
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

By marking some of the threads as "super sticky" you've actually made the sticky list longer, not shorter (now there is also a gap between sticky and super sticky). I don't see the point of such a change, in fact it's worse than it was.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As Goral and Wicked said, normally it's pretty quiet. There are some things that we need changed now and then, but overall, things are more or less in order.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; May 02, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    By marking some of the threads as "super sticky" you've actually made the sticky list longer, not shorter (now there is also a gap between sticky and super sticky). I don't see the point of such a change, in fact it's worse than it was.
    The problem with the stickies is that it didn't look organized, hence the new structure...the problem was never the length...in the current format, the super stickies will always contain the threads related to the chapter...spoilers, chapter discussion and reviews(a trio that was always sticked)...the normal stickies are threads that the staff will think is worth checking out, besides the already active threads...

This way the threads are more organized, and that was the goal of introducing the super stickies.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

As bene said, Super Stickies are meant to distinguish spoilers, reviews and discussion threads from other discussion threads. It will help us highlight threads with potential or threads that are related to recent developments. On the contrary, I find the mainboard more organized.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, someone compared Claymore to Freezing today on an manga site...They really are incredibly similar in some ways when i think about it, except one of them is much much better and less convoluted then the other (doesn't take much to guess which). Anyone else happen to read both of them also and noticed how Freezing outside of it's genre gimmicks is pretty much store brand Claymore, or am I just being hateful ?

New Reply
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast