Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TStew View Post
    Is there a thread devoted to favorite characters? I didn't see one, but seems like this would be a talked about topic. I know I've given it some thought but the answer is pretty long and complex lol. If there isnt a formal thread I'll write something up soon here, if there is could someone point me in the right direction?
    i dont think there is a thread(not one i have seen)
    but this is a "hang out" thread so im sure its fine to post it here

It might be hard to tell but my favorite Claymore is Roxanne of Love and Hate
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TStew's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually just stumbled on my answer, looks like there is one devoted to favorite character (and a poll too)... http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...more-character no.12 I am assuming Roxanne is a bit further along in the manga than I am at so I am unfamiliar with her. But that brings up a good point I have to be very carefull in these forums not to see spoilers! Thats one reason why I never sought out other forums, since upon my initial searchings for some Claymore forums I was seing lots of spoilers mentioned. But two years a fan and not being able to talk about it was killing me lol! Guess I got to get caught up one of these days. I got to run right now, but I'll post something up later about characters.
    T~Stew

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TStew View Post
    I actually just stumbled on my answer, looks like there is one devoted to favorite character (and a poll too)... http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...more-character no.12 I am assuming Roxanne is a bit further along in the manga than I am at so I am unfamiliar with her. But that brings up a good point I have to be very carefull in these forums not to see spoilers! Thats one reason why I never sought out other forums, since upon my initial searchings for some Claymore forums I was seing lots of spoilers mentioned. But two years a fan and not being able to talk about it was killing me lol! Guess I got to get caught up one of these days. I got to run right now, but I'll post something up later about characters.
    Once you are all caught up i would love to have discussions with you(i would hate it if i spoiled anything for ya)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

> i would love
    >i would hate

Spoiler show

True fan.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

25th Claymore volume is scheduled to be released in December which is way faster than usual (especially since last chapter of volume 25 will be released in about 2 weeks, usually there was 6 month delay AFAIR and now it's practically at the same time). I'm betting on Clarice being on the cover (most likely with Miata) which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone up to date with recent chapters.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Out of the last 5 volumes, I can actually see myself buying this one, so I hope the cover is good. Still...it will probably be this time next year when it finally comes this way.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post
    Out of the last 5 volumes, I can actually see myself buying this one, so I hope the cover is good. Still...it will probably be this time next year when it finally comes this way.
    yeah i will def be buying this one. i started buying at Vol 21 because of Roxanne, i see many people complain about it but i loved the attack on the Org/ZAO arc

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked a good bit of it, yet disliked a lot too. For instance, I may not have liked the idea of zombies, but the characters themselves are easily some of my favorites introduced. Then from there I can also say that they had more potential than they were given, and I was let down by Hysteria. Instead of being elegant, she came off as arrogant and shallow. I can't count the times I wished Miria would just stop daydreaming and tell the poor corpse her name. Yes, lets irritate a former rank 1. @_@

Chapter wise, after the blob I mostly enjoyed just chapter 110, and then anything to do with Cassandra and Roxanne. In the future I will probably get something in that area, but for now it's not on the priority list (volumes 2,3,and 5 are lol). The whole Yoma lab business, and Hysteria fight mostly got on my nerves due to the monthly wait. But being all together, I'm sure I could see some good in them. Despite falling a bit deeper into the shounen department than usual, there was a great deal of teamwork and strategy compared to brute force and power boosts. This helped balance out the plot armor and nakama stuff.
    Last edited by Project Spirit; October 23, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

6th anniversary Jump Square posters:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    It hasn't announced yet, but I think it'll most likely a live-adaptation movie.

Also, Jump SQ. released the special posters to celebrate its 6th year anniversary (guess which series are missing in the poster).

Claymore is miniscule but it is present so I guess we should be happy. Not surprisingly there is Clare not Miria here :P.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa of the Faint Smile made it to the next round for the most badass female character in an anime.
    Here is the link if you want to vote for her to go to the next round.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...Female-Edition
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 28, 2013 at 06:27 PM.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Teresa of the Faint Smile made it to the next round for the most badass female character in an anime.
    Here is the link if you want to vote for her to go to the next round.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...Female-Edition
    Voted and all must support our beloved Teresa.. Show your support to Claymore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice poll.
    As much as I love Teresa I voted for Saber.
    But I am sure both of them will go to the next round.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Voted and all must support our beloved Teresa.. Show your support to Claymore
    i also voted for Teresa.

i wish you could vote on more then one, as i also really like Tsunade.
    i also wanted to vote for Olivier Armstrong as well

But alas Teresa is the greatest of them all.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i also voted for Teresa.

i wish you could vote on more then one, as i also really like Tsunade.
    i also wanted to vote for Olivier Armstrong as well

But alas Teresa is the greatest of them all.
    I would've given a vote to Erza and Mikasa.. But Teresa is my personal favorite.. Too bad you only have to pick one.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    I would've given a vote to Erza and Mikasa.. But Teresa is my personal favorite.. Too bad you only have to pick one.
    Yeah Mikasa is cool but i dont think she is in the same category as people like Teresa, saber and Tsunade

New Reply
Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast