Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member caco's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The New Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by J@ffzz
    Yea...i think with their progress in SKypie...they are way beyond their current bounty now.

they got a new bounty when they destroyed Ennis Lobby why you talk about skypiea?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OP_overlord's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

btu the WG never knew about skypei and luffy beat a guy with an estimated bounty of 500 million so his bounty should be higher and its not it is still low

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sushi's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah thats what we are talking

A white rose for one's true love

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember to stay on topic. Luckas

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

gomen

what would luffy get if he beet jimbei n his kaizoku alone while the others was captured??

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    gomen

what would luffy get if he beet jimbei n his kaizoku alone while the others was captured??
    I guess onli Luffy's bounty will raise and bet on it if he beats Jimbei his bounty will fly sky high.

Strawhats current bounty

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it should but is he one of the stronger shichubukai
    we dont know his bounty it could be low but so was croc and he was tought but if his bounty wasnt locked it would have doubled in that time maybe tripled cause the WG never knew his plan to take over alabasta[br]Posted on: January 30, 2007, 11:52:44 PM_________________________________________________sushi you are so smart i forgot that thank you for sheding that into the convo that is what made BB's apperence and beat down of ace and him giveing the scars to shanks so cool to me was that no one knew that he could do it

and does anyone else want to know everyones bounties like right now or atlest the main ppl like garp, aokiji, sengoku,smoker, hina,(if they were pirates), shanks, mihawk, WB, and dragon

and J@ffzz that is what is said awhile ago luffy beat a guy with an estimated bounty at 500 million beri and luffy bounty is lower than that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anti-panda's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Talk of bounties in OP

Well many .... many topics have wandered off into this topic so i decided to create one. Alot of people believe they directly reflect strength. I don't ... but lets go to the ultimate source. For op anyway. Oda sensei himself.
    Quote from a SBS session:

D: Howdy, got a question. What are the bounties in the world of One Piece based on? Is it strength? But in that case, wouldn't Crocodile's 80 million be a bit small? Or does it get higher the more bad things you do? Or is this just a mistake of yours? The answer to this question has lead to a "Forehead-flicking contest" that is spreading throughout my school. Help!! P.N. Master Donut

O: This is a tricky question, the more you consider it. The Shichibukai are on the government's side, so their bounties are removed once they are accepted. So the Shichibukai's numbers are called former bounties, but because Baroque Works was secretly formed after Crocodile became a Shichibukai, the number won't change to reflect that. If Crocodile still had an active bounty, it would probably be at least double that of 81 million.

This really puts things into perspective for me ... not just about pirate bounties ... but about the shinchibukai and thier strength.
    So I am wondering what the bounties for people like shanks and whitebeard are... also Dragon.. he is the most wanted man.
    In Oda I trust .. Follow me to the sea of dreams.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ginousuke's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk of bounties in OP, and talk of the shinchibukai

Reminds me of Moria, the shichibukai who appeared in the recent arc. Robin said his bounty is higher than Luffy. If it's former bounty, I couldn't imagine his active bounty, since Luffy is now worth 300 million.

Shanks, Whitebeard and Dragon... at least their bounties five times of Luffy's.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i sadi this in a differnt thread if aces bounty = 400 million
    then WB = 1 billionish and he is and dragon are the strongest to people against the WG
    so roger prob had a bounty of 2 billion-ish

and i think as a rule for shichibukia we should just double it to make it seem like the bountys are still active especialy if they think differently then the WG like croc and flamingo and mihawk

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OP_overlord View Post
    i sadi this in a differnt thread if aces bounty = 400 million
    Jesus christ, how many times have people said that Ace's bounty was only mentioned IN A FAKE SPOILER.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah but it should be around there or more
    anyways bounties are more about recognition than power but in most cases ...
    it does symbolize power or not ......
    anyways if pirates don't have a bounty than they are not known or at least their power has yet to be acknowledged
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuraiOfAnagura's Avatar
    southwest of germany... very south and... very west
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think Ace's bounty is at least more than 400 mio.

afterall, the bounty is calculated by the danger, the WG sees in the wanted pirate.
    just imagine: Chopper (who can be a monster, and realy dangerous), who created a way to increase devil-fruit powers (we don't know for sure if it are only his powers) and what if WG would find out this???

just think about it...

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree bout the fact that ace's bounty is more than 400 mill

waiting the revealance of the real bounty

but if you think it back if anything goes, the bounty of luffy is going to be rocket high if he defeated moria then jimbei

but won't it be ridiculous to be rocket high since nobody knows where is that ship he was on right now.

his mere existence is a legend [ moria ] but does anybody knows his whereabouts now[the WG]?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

The bounty thing is a bit messed up.. Since Luffy needed to "level up" his first enemies were supposed to be strong for that period, but generally weak, so let's take Don Krieg for example. He was supposed to be the strongest pirate in all of east blue. He was the strongest (and thus, richest) pirate in east blue. He had a navy of 10 crew full pirate ships (if i'm not mistaken). That's a lot, yet his bounty was only 18m. Same with arlong, his bounty was only 20m. But then when the SH crew got the grandline, the pirates there are supposed to be way stronger, so they suddenly reach bounties that make the former ones look like a joke, but again, its in a lvling up way. Crocodile was luffy's first shichibukai, and thats why his bounty was 81m. And when you compare it to the other shichibukai, it's really small, which makes you all confused about the bounty system. Also with this Hyena guy. His bounty was 55m, but he was so much weaker than Arlong. So it's either that Oda sensei messed this up a bit :P or that you can look at the bounty system from a view that means that the bounty you have doesnt only reflect your strength. It's your threat to the WG, your actions, and etc. So crocodile was probably a very famous and strong pirate, and that what made him a shichibukai, but he might have not take actions against the WG, and that's why his bounty was only 81m.

New Reply
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast