Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates

[b][color=green][font=tahoma]Now when I think about it, Lucchi from the Beginning was 10X his stength (that's because Luffy could not beat one of the less stronger members)I don't think Luffy could still beat him at lvl.3 (maybe they would par up). But one thing's for sure, a few pirates breaking in very openly in a very well guarded area, burning the "Union" flag, as well as defeating the CP9 (I think all of them would be rated over 100 Million beli each, IF they were pirates). I think the story is just 75% coming to an end (hopefully 60% or it could be half-way)!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Myanmar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsodacola
    Most licklie Ussop will keep the mask because he will get a bounty and is a happy man with a bounty or like most of his lies coming true he will get his 80000 followers known as the franky family
    What a good idea. Sogeking having followers. I love that. I constantly said franky family will follow Mugiwaras with another ship but I've never thought they'll follow Sogeking. All in all, they actually have a huge debt on him.

Usopp+mask = Sogeking the great
    Usopp - mask = Happy man coz he's not on the wanted list.

Cool Soge
    Prediction:
    Luffy will get captured and sentenced to public execution like Gold Roger.
    Spoiler show

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by refii
    408 kinda scared me Lucci vs Luffy. Luffy looked really pissed, if he seriously messed (maybe even kills...) Lucci his bounty may get too high and he'll be constantly attacked from bounty hunters :/
    I think thats the plan for some of the plots of the arcs after this, since this one is all marines marines marines i think it'll be a break to have the crew's bounty's so high that it attracts the other powerful pirate crews to hunt them. Then after a couple victorys and like 3-5 island stops later the straw hats will pass really close to the marine HQ and will have to take on the admirals (after all, wasnt it the ice admiral that said their next stop was water 7 and that they're getting closer and closer to the marine HQ.....not to mention him being able to bike ride from there......)....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the mention of killing kinda flew over everyones heads ^^ let me clarify.
    Luffy hasn't killed anyone yet... unless Arlong is really dead. I think once he crosses that line, things are going to drastically change for him.

The reason I think he will kill Lucci is because Lucci is a ruthless heartless killer, and I don't see him giving up the fight against Luffy unless either Luffy or he dies...
    Oda has been continuously nonstop added more and more content that is making EL more and more exciting, I think Luccis death would be the perfect climax, I mean Buster call, Monster Chopper etc what else could possibly top all of that???

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]

Nah, I think he'll just beat up Lucci just as he did with Arlong, Crocodile and God Enel!

Post Thanks / Like

luffy: 150
    franky and zolo:120/cause franky can update himself probably and beat 2 cp9 members
    nico:100/cause franky is in the crew
    sogeking:75/cause almost beat luffy" facing jabura and burnt flag
    chopper:50-100/cause rumble ball and the berserk form
    nami:50-75/ versus kalifa and control weather if controled right can take out possibly a whole crew
    sanji:?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by refii
    I think the mention of killing kinda flew over everyones heads ^^ let me clarify.
    Luffy hasn't killed anyone yet... unless Arlong is really dead. I think once he crosses that line, things are going to drastically change for him.

The reason I think he will kill Lucci is because Lucci is a ruthless heartless killer, and I don't see him giving up the fight against Luffy unless either Luffy or he dies...
    Oda has been continuously nonstop added more and more content that is making EL more and more exciting, I think Luccis death would be the perfect climax, I mean Buster call, Monster Chopper etc what else could possibly top all of that???
    i'm really waiting for the first real kill....(on the other side...One Piece won't be the same afterwards)

but i don't think that it will be Lucci...there has to be even greater/stronger foes on his way...

[img width=364 height=170]http://666kb.com/i/ag5fgggiye01kqvhy.png[/img]
    <br />
    by Cosmic Debris
    <br />
    [quote author=Ivotas link=topic=5091.msg116615#msg116615 date=1154398588]<br />We are Rush and we do things Rush style. It really is simple like that.[/quote]

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ltphil
    there has to be even greater/stronger foes on his way...
    [b][font=tahoma][color=green]That's right, the blackbeard guys, the Shichibukai and don't forget WHITEBEARD Himself!

Post Thanks / Like

luffy 300
    zoro- 200
    sanji- 180
    usopp-100
    nami- 70
    chopper- 150
    nico- 120

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roocketman's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I just think that making crocodile passing through 20 meters of floor with all those punches ... Just killed him or being in vegetative-like state . Arlong just died ... Simply and awesome kick that make his tomb . And Lucci would die for sure , and I mean FOR SURE. He pissed Luffy , he lied to Luffy , tried to kill one of his nakama and he is a guepard .Simply enough to be killed by Luffy's berserk xD . In the coming chapter of the manga something of that fight is shown I think . But Luffy's bounty 500 mill or higher for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

that's way too much i mean if that was the case then there he going to be under survelance

Post Thanks / Like

Well dont think Luffy goes above 300 but i also think that they will all get a bounty on their head sence they have showed themselfs and not just any places they just infiltrated a goverment building sort of speak so yeah if they dont get all a bounty on their head (even just alittle like Nami, Sogeking, Chopper and Sanji arent worth much but alittle, still in the crew ^^) Nico, Luffy and Zoro and Franky would get for sure and even if Franky dont join the Mugiwaras he still helped them and he is associateing with them.

EDIT: oh btw about the flah thing Sogeking might get alittle more coz of that haha ^^
    &quot;Women are the reason i became a monk, and ah, the reason i switched back&quot;

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

sanji just destroyed jyabura totally, i doubt he'd be THAT low

nothing below 150 would be acceptable, should be around zoro's future bounty imho

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]They've just declared war with the world on enemy territory, if they get away (it just shows how dangerous they really are). The bounties maybe a bit too high (check Robin's case for example).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

luffy- 250
    Franky-220
    nico- 220( franky and nico if combined could bring back the ultimate weapon that why both of them going to be consider very dangerous)
    zoro- 200
    sanji- 120
    usopp-80 ( he burn down the flag other wise 0 )
    nami- 80
    chopper- 80
    The Devil is alive i fell them Breathing

New Reply
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast