Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

YOu know...I think Usopp if it gets a new bounty it will be of 100K, following the same tendence than Luffy.
    You never know what can happen in 2 years

But anyway, I think that currently, the only ones deserving a bounty raise is Luffy and Franky. Franky exploded the very important lab of a very important character.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Skyrius's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Sanji is becoming the butt of every joke nowadays isn't he? XD

I think the bounties that the SH crew will have is dependent on how much information the Marines find out about them over the training arc. For example, like Usopp and Sanji, which are hidden on islands where the Marines probably won't stumble upon, their bounties would be raised only based off of their actions at Shabondy. If, for example, the Marines found out that Robin was with Dragon now, I'd imagine her bounty to go up much more due to the threat level. And if they found out Zoro was training with Mihawk....hoo boy.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think SH crews bounty will just be on halt because the WG don't see them after Ace execution they will show up after the time skip if they pawned some new SN or even Marines in SA or even pawn kuma PX's

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Skyrius's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, they still have to take into account all the crap Luffy's managed to throw into the fan XD And the Shabondy stuff. So I'm guessing at least one or two members is going to get some change. Alternatively, Oda just surprises us at the end of all this XP

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What's gonna be odd is that after the TS, we' ll see the HQ in marineford debate about the SH former bountys (which are gonna be the new ones for us readers) that don' t match their new post-training strenght...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess It would the same as when Luffy beat the s**t out of Moria, they knew he worth more than 300000000 but didn´t do anything about it to prevent a "major chaos", even if the situation you describe is a bit different I think we can deal with it.

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

first bounty was 30 mil
    30 mil times 3.33repeated which is 100 mill
    100 mil times 3 is 300mil
    if u look at the patern it is 3.3reteted and then 3 next one should be 2.77repeted so the next bounty should be 800mill if u gothe patern
    Last edited by pirateofthe***; August 30, 2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Id like to see every Strawhat have SN status of 100M but I dont think that will happen in the time skip!
    In the timeskip, with Sanji hanging around Iva has got to improve his bounty but Zoro will be basically hidden so his bounty should stay the same. Chopper is off the radar so he will need to make an impact in order to change. Nami as well is off the radar. Franky cant help but make a mess of things, but in two years Im sure he wont need an ice breaker ship to leave the island as he would have finished vegapunks work but may have increased his bounty due to his destruction of vegapunks lab. Brook will have Rock Star status, but I doubt his bounty will change. Robin's is gonna skyrocket, if the WG sees her with dragon that will be a massive threat to them. Ussop is isolated so he will stay the same. If they were going to change luffys bounty i think they would have done it already. now he is isolated with rayleigh so his bounty wont be changing. But i do predict a massive kumabot destruction session when they get back together and that will make them all supernovas. I wonder if the crew will have a total the same as buggys, that would be interesting.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is save to say all of the strawhats will be at the very least be worthy of that much by the end of the timeskip though. The strawhats are training to survive in the new world, in that sense by the time they are done they won't be rookies. I would think there is plenty of reason for the strawhats to get new bounties as it is though, considering the events at SA.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pirateofthe*** View Post
    first bounty was 30 mil
    if u look at the patern it is 3.3reteted and then 3 next one should be 2.77repeted so the next bounty should be 800mill if u gothe patern
    well.. it's a good theory, but Oda-san aint THAT pretictable =D First off, if we should follow your theory: after beating gecco moria he should have gotten 300 000(current bounty) * 3.3 = 800 mill? well, nothing happend. in other words; beating a schichibukai like moria isn't a part of the patern? 2. off. Luffy beeing on that island wont lead to any higher bounty. it's alot of more to say, but im too tired.. xD
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z137/DreamsInMotion/Luffy.png

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deo_df View Post
    [...]But i do predict a massive kumabot destruction session when they get back together and that will make them all supernovas. I wonder if the crew will have a total the same as buggys, that would be interesting.
    I don't see why people think that after the 2 years the pacifistas will be a piece of cake.
    Well, more to the point - I agree that the 'current' pacifistas would probably be a lot easier than before the 2 years no doubt.
    However, I doubt that Vegapunk has just been in a frozen time chamber the whole 2 years - these old pacifista will be replaced by new ones. Vegapunk is probably EXTREMELY intrigued at Blackbeard in particular and how he has two DFs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pirateofthe*** View Post
    first bounty was 30 mil
    The thing is, Luffy has only gotten his bounty raised twice. If Oda is going by a pattern (which I doubt), it could just as well be something like:

"30 mil + 70 mil = 100 mil
    100 mil + 200 mil = 300 mil (second increase 2,85714286 times bigger than the first)
    300 + 200*2,85714286 = 871 million"

OR

"Oda goes by the order 3, 1, 3, 1

30 mil -> 100 mil -> 300 mil -> 1000 mil (1 billion)"

OR something else like that..

Again, IF there is a pattern, it's too early to know what it is. And I really just think Oda gives Luffy the bounty that would make sense in the universe he created.

Not to mention 300*2.77 = 831, but I suppose you rounded it down to 800.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy getting a new bounty is a given tbh...the problem is; when?

Apart from that, I'm curious to know whether Franky will be getting a new bounty soon! You gotta love his "recent" adventures on Karakuri Island; he definitely deserves a bounty raise imo.

On another note, I think it's about time we get some bounties for the BB Pirates as well. I'm sure during this "timeskip" we'll miss a lot of stuff including bounties, etc...I just sure hope BB at the very least gets one!!!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Buggy*Fly~ View Post
    Apart from that, I'm curious to know whether Franky will be getting a new bounty soon! You gotta love his "recent" adventures on Karakuri Island; he definitely deserves a bounty raise imo.
    I don´t know, but seems that the inhabitants of the Karakuri island (Some) doesn´t believe the fact that he´s one of the Strawhat crew. (If I´m not mistaken)

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy is going to have his bounty upped three times; once for making a mockery out of Impel Down, the second for participating in the Yonkou war, and thirdly for ransacking the slowly rebuilding Marineford to rung that bell in symbolism for 'the dawn of the new Age'.

I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be a billion or more by now, given his previous increases from 30m (East Blue) to 100m (Arabasta) to 300m (Enies Lobby). A 1000m (Red Line) wouldn't be all that farfetched.

New Reply
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast