Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 800

Thread: Verily, Sai is Fat and Possibly Sassy...

  1. #61
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDearMoshe View Post
    Gewd Plan says I!

    I learnt something today.

    Never spend three hours lugging around a heavy bag then go to a Acrobatics workshop.

    You will get tired x.x

    Also what is your favourite kind of food?
    lol, be careful monkey boy....

    Hmmmm.....I don't really have a favorite food per se....I sorta jsut like ALL food....

  2. #62
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    lol, be careful monkey boy....

    Hmmmm.....I don't really have a favorite food per se....I sorta jsut like ALL food....
    Hmnnnnn food is good....

    Do you like to read? If so what kind of books you into?


    Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

  3. #63
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    hi, this is KS, i hope some of the questions im gonna ask, havent already been asked....*cough* anyway

    1. how did you learn japanese? if you are self-taught, what did you use, interent sites or books?

    2.have you ever been to japan? i have, its a great place. since you know japanese, you should go(if you havent yet...)

    3. mind giving colleges that teach japanese if you know any? any good sites if you know any?

    4. also, how long have you studied japanese?

    5. mind helping me out with the "wa" and "ga" particles? they are sooooo hard!
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

  4. #64
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDearMoshe View Post
    Hmnnnnn food is good....

    Do you like to read? If so what kind of books you into?
    I like reading, I mostly read a lot of contemporary fiction/mystery thrillers...I really really like the whole John Rain seres. I also liked the Harry Potter books and others as well

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubisharingan View Post
    hi, this is KS, i hope some of the questions im gonna ask, havent already been asked....*cough* anyway

    1. how did you learn japanese? if you are self-taught, what did you use, interent sites or books?

    2.have you ever been to japan? i have, its a great place. since you know japanese, you should go(if you havent yet...)

    3. mind giving colleges that teach japanese if you know any? any good sites if you know any?

    4. also, how long have you studied japanese?

    5. mind helping me out with the "wa" and "ga" particles? they are sooooo hard!
    1) I'm kind of half and half....meaning that I learned a lot on my own (mainly through friends and just deciphering things with a dictionary) and I took 4 semesters of Japanese my first 2 years in college.

    2) Yeah, I've been to Japan. It was a lot of fun. I'll probably be there most of next summer too

    3) From my knowledge, a lot of colleges teach Japanese....only one that I know that doesn't is CalPoly Pomona (I live in Southern California and only know SoCal schools)

    4) I've studied Japanese for about 3-5 years now...I think...not entirely sure on the time tables

    5) wa and ga are pretty much the same. There really isn't much you can do to learn when to use which other than memorize when one is used....one basic rule I think was that if you must subjects of the sentence, you start with wa and used ga second.

  5. #65
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    ah ok cool ^_^. im might be moving to san diego next year, becuase it will my my father's final duty station. so i might be going to college in san diego. which college did you go to? i know alot of collages teach japanese on the west coast....but where i live(east coast) its only french, german, or spanish *sigh*.

    isnt "ga" used in the sentence when something new is brought up, something you know that the other person doesnt know? and "wa" is for thing everyone in the convo knows?
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

  6. #66
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubisharingan View Post
    ah ok cool ^_^. im might be moving to san diego next year, becuase it will my my father's final duty station. so i might be going to college in san diego. which college did you go to? i know alot of collages teach japanese on the west coast....but where i live(east coast) its only french, german, or spanish *sigh*.

    isnt "ga" used in the sentence when something new is brought up, something you know that the other person doesnt know? and "wa" is for thing everyone in the convo knows?
    Hmmm well if he's going to be stationed in San Diego....my college is actually the one you'll most likely end up at (second largest ROTC unit in the US)....which is the University of San Diego... If thats the case, we offer up to Japanese 4. UCSD also offers it and so does SDSU....

    as for wa and ga...I honestly dont know the so called "rules"...I kinda jsut memorized when theyre used...

  7. #67
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ddadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Chinese for the win! >

    Anyways, I've got a question about Kekkaishi...

    Spoiler show
    ¤

  8. #68
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by ddadain View Post
    Chinese for the win! >

    Anyways, I've got a question about Kekkaishi...

    Spoiler show
    Hmmm......

    Spoiler show

  9. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    DO you have any pets? If so what type and what are the name(s)


    Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

  10. #70
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDearMoshe View Post
    DO you have any pets? If so what type and what are the name(s)
    Currently, I sadly have no pets....

    but I did have a dog a couple years back who passed away (at the age of 15 years old)

    despite his age, he was always my little puppy dog. he was a Welsh Corgi/Basset hound mix (looked like a short big headed dingo) with blond fur. I named him Butterscotch cause of the fur. I miss my dog.....

  11. #71
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    Currently, I sadly have no pets....

    but I did have a dog a couple years back who passed away (at the age of 15 years old)

    despite his age, he was always my little puppy dog. he was a Welsh Corgi/Basset hound mix (looked like a short big headed dingo) with blond fur. I named him Butterscotch cause of the fur. I miss my dog.....
    Awwww bless, that dog sounds so cute.


    Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

  12. #72
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity PaperYomiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Saiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

    what's up? I don't know you too well, so I'm going to start bothering you more often

    hmmm, questions...you're from San Diego, yes? So, have you ever thought about surfing? Do you play tennis or am I just making that up? Do you like any other sports? Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle? Why don't I have you on my msn list? And when are you going to cook something for me?
    "Peace to the books of the world, an iron hammer to those who would abuse them..."

  13. #73
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperYomiko View Post
    Saiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

    what's up? I don't know you too well, so I'm going to start bothering you more often

    hmmm, questions...you're from San Diego, yes? So, have you ever thought about surfing? Do you play tennis or am I just making that up? Do you like any other sports? Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle? Why don't I have you on my msn list? And when are you going to cook something for me?
    Heh, I don't mind being bothered...

    Anyhow, I'm not really from San Diego, I just go to school there. I'm really from a Suburb in Los Angeles called Arcadia (closest major city is Pasadena). So, I don't really surf. I actually don't really like water sports...

    I do play tennis. In fact I have a tournament I'm playing in this Sunday...so you aren't making that up. I also know a Souther Chinese Kung-Fu style called Choy Lee Fut, if you consider that a "sport". I've been trained in it for 7 years and only recently had to quit due to time restraints. As for other sports, I do enjoy playing various other things every so often, but tennis is mainly it.

    My favorite Ninja turtle was Donatello as a kid, but now I lean more towards Leonardo. Both are really awesome. Raph and Mike are cool too, but Raph is too much a "tough guy" stereotype for my tastes and Mike is just kinda retarded (though sweet and funny). Outside of just the turtles though, my absolute favorite TNMT character is Splinter.

    Hmmm....my contact info for MSN is listed in my profile, but if you really want it, her it is... "sai.the.shaman@gmail.com"

    Heh, I'd be happy to cook something for you if you ever want to visit me in San Diego (on a weekend when I'm not at home in LA)!!!

  14. #74
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    =] Hmnnnn still no return from the Monkey's Master;

    Anyway do you play videogames? What kinda videogames are you into?


    Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

  15. #75
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity PaperYomiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ~HENSHIN into CLIMAX FORM with Sai the Shaman!!!~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    Heh, I don't mind being bothered...
    *bother bother*

    Quote Quote:
    I actually don't really like water sports...
    aww, not even boogie boarding? (I still do that, it's so fun )

    Quote Quote:
    Raph and Mike are cool too, but Raph is too much a "tough guy" stereotype for my tastes and Mike is just kinda retarded (though sweet and funny).
    aww poor Mikey He was always my favorite, but so was Donatello, because he was the purple one ^^

    Quote Quote:
    Heh, I'd be happy to cook something for you if you ever want to visit me in San Diego (on a weekend when I'm not at home in LA)!!!
    wahoo!!

    dang, how come I don't know any guys in real life who are willing to cook for me
    "Peace to the books of the world, an iron hammer to those who would abuse them..."

New Reply
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts