Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
hi, this is KS, i hope some of the questions im gonna ask, havent already been asked....*cough* anyway
1. how did you learn japanese? if you are self-taught, what did you use, interent sites or books?
2.have you ever been to japan? i have, its a great place. since you know japanese, you should go(if you havent yet...)
3. mind giving colleges that teach japanese if you know any? any good sites if you know any?
4. also, how long have you studied japanese?
5. mind helping me out with the "wa" and "ga" particles? they are sooooo hard!
2) Yeah, I've been to Japan. It was a lot of fun. I'll probably be there most of next summer too
3) From my knowledge, a lot of colleges teach Japanese....only one that I know that doesn't is CalPoly Pomona (I live in Southern California and only know SoCal schools)
4) I've studied Japanese for about 3-5 years now...I think...not entirely sure on the time tables
5) wa and ga are pretty much the same. There really isn't much you can do to learn when to use which other than memorize when one is used....one basic rule I think was that if you must subjects of the sentence, you start with wa and used ga second.
ah ok cool ^_^. im might be moving to san diego next year, becuase it will my my father's final duty station. so i might be going to college in san diego. which college did you go to? i know alot of collages teach japanese on the west coast....but where i live(east coast) its only french, german, or spanish *sigh*.
isnt "ga" used in the sentence when something new is brought up, something you know that the other person doesnt know? and "wa" is for thing everyone in the convo knows?
as for wa and ga...I honestly dont know the so called "rules"...I kinda jsut memorized when theyre used...
Chinese for the win! >
Anyways, I've got a question about Kekkaishi...
DO you have any pets? If so what type and what are the name(s)
but I did have a dog a couple years back who passed away (at the age of 15 years old)
despite his age, he was always my little puppy dog. he was a Welsh Corgi/Basset hound mix (looked like a short big headed dingo) with blond fur. I named him Butterscotch cause of the fur. I miss my dog.....
what's up? I don't know you too well, so I'm going to start bothering you more often
hmmm, questions...you're from San Diego, yes? So, have you ever thought about surfing? Do you play tennis or am I just making that up? Do you like any other sports? Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle? Why don't I have you on my msn list? And when are you going to cook something for me?
Anyhow, I'm not really from San Diego, I just go to school there. I'm really from a Suburb in Los Angeles called Arcadia (closest major city is Pasadena). So, I don't really surf. I actually don't really like water sports...
I do play tennis. In fact I have a tournament I'm playing in this Sunday...so you aren't making that up. I also know a Souther Chinese Kung-Fu style called Choy Lee Fut, if you consider that a "sport". I've been trained in it for 7 years and only recently had to quit due to time restraints. As for other sports, I do enjoy playing various other things every so often, but tennis is mainly it.
My favorite Ninja turtle was Donatello as a kid, but now I lean more towards Leonardo. Both are really awesome. Raph and Mike are cool too, but Raph is too much a "tough guy" stereotype for my tastes and Mike is just kinda retarded (though sweet and funny). Outside of just the turtles though, my absolute favorite TNMT character is Splinter.
Hmmm....my contact info for MSN is listed in my profile, but if you really want it, her it is... "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Heh, I'd be happy to cook something for you if you ever want to visit me in San Diego (on a weekend when I'm not at home in LA)!!!
=] Hmnnnn still no return from the Monkey's Master;
Anyway do you play videogames? What kinda videogames are you into?
aww, not even boogie boarding? (I still do that, it's so fun )Quote:
aww poor Mikey He was always my favorite, but so was Donatello, because he was the purple one ^^Quote:
dang, how come I don't know any guys in real life who are willing to cook for me